NATION

PASSWORD

Duel Academy:After the Greats (IC/Open/Yu-Gi-Oh)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dragons of Power » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:50 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:I walk into the arena, and look around. "Huh, not that bad...." I walk into the middle of the arena.

Zane is there waiting. "Wait for a few more minuets, let the crowd get settled."
Lily sits down at a front row seat.

"Ok, I like a good crowd....."

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:40 pm

Glen sits among the massive crowd next to Lily "Hey Lily what are they waiting for, it feels like we've been here for days?"
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:09 pm

Dentali wrote:Glen sits among the massive crowd next to Lily "Hey Lily what are they waiting for, it feels like we've been here for days?"

"I don't know, I think they are waiting for more people to come."
Zane walks over to his side of the field.
"Seeing as everyone here is getting restless, we will start the duel now. Kaiba, as you are our geust, you may have the first move."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:35 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:Glen sits among the massive crowd next to Lily "Hey Lily what are they waiting for, it feels like we've been here for days?"

"I don't know, I think they are waiting for more people to come."
"Seeing as everyone here is getting restless, we will start the duel now. Kaiba, as you are our geust, you may have the first move."

Kaiba puts his headpiece on, and laughs a bit. "Why should I? Let's see what the teacher can do....." He says, knowing that Zane wants him to go first.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:40 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:"I don't know, I think they are waiting for more people to come."

Kaiba puts his headpiece on, and laughs a bit. "Why should I? Let's see what the teacher can do....." He says, knowing that Zane wants him to go first.

"Hm, fine. I summon Proto-Cyber Dragon to the field, I set 2 cards face down and end my turn." As kaiba is about to do something: "Actually I think I will change that proto into Cyber Barrier Dragon by activating attack reflector unit." DEF:2800
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:47 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:Kaiba puts his headpiece on, and laughs a bit. "Why should I? Let's see what the teacher can do....." He says, knowing that Zane wants him to go first.

"Hm, fine. I summon Proto-Cyber Dragon to the field, I set 2 cards face down and end my turn." As kaiba is about to do something: "Actually I think I will change that proto into Cyber Barrier Dragon by activating attack reflector unit." DEF:2800

"Good start" Glen said to Lily beside him "Strong defensive monster plus a facedown trap card, if its a bottomless trap hole or something similar Kaiba is in trouble, Kaiba should have taken the opportunity to have gone first."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:48 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Hm, fine. I summon Proto-Cyber Dragon to the field, I set 2 cards face down and end my turn." As kaiba is about to do something: "Actually I think I will change that proto into Cyber Barrier Dragon by activating attack reflector unit." DEF:2800

"Good start" Glen said to Lily beside him "Strong defensive monster plus a facedown trap card, if its a bottomless trap hole or something similar Kaiba is in trouble, Kaiba should have taken the opportunity to have gone first."

"But that would also give Professor Truesdale a head start, he could special summon a cyber dragon if Kaiba went first"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:54 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"But that would also give Professor Truesdale a head start, he could special summon a cyber dragon if Kaiba went first"

Glen pointed to the massive dragon on the field "Looks like he did just fine getting one out, Kaiba could have laid a trap for Truesdale making such an obvious move had he gone first."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:56 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"But that would also give Professor Truesdale a head start, he could special summon a cyber dragon if Kaiba went first"

Glen pointed to the massive dragon on the field "Looks like he did just fine getting one out, Kaiba could have laid a trap for Truesdale making such an obvious move had he gone first."

"True, my deck would struggle against something like that. I wouldn't have let the chance to go first go to waste. This would have prevented that barrier from coming out." She shows Glen a copy of Chaos Trap Hole
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:05 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:Kaiba puts his headpiece on, and laughs a bit. "Why should I? Let's see what the teacher can do....." He says, knowing that Zane wants him to go first.

"I activate Dragon Shrine, and send two BEWDs to the graveyard. Then, I'll set a monster face down, and Reveal a BEWD, to summon Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:08 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Hm, fine. I summon Proto-Cyber Dragon to the field, I set 2 cards face down and end my turn." As kaiba is about to do something: "Actually I think I will change that proto into Cyber Barrier Dragon by activating attack reflector unit." DEF:2800

"I activate Dragon Shrine, and send two BEWDs to the graveyard. Then, I'll set a monster face down, and Reveal a BEWD, to summon Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon!"

"Not bad, not bad. I'm not going to stop you yet. Continue."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:09 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"I activate Dragon Shrine, and send two BEWDs to the graveyard. Then, I'll set a monster face down, and Reveal a BEWD, to summon Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon!"

"Not bad, not bad. I'm not going to stop you yet. Continue."

"Activate your effect, and destroy his monster!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:12 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Not bad, not bad. I'm not going to stop you yet. Continue."

"Activate your effect, and destroy his monster!"

The Cyber Barrier dragon disappears. "Nice choice in monsters."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:14 pm

"Whoa!" Glen says surprised "all 3 of his Blue-Eyes were in his opening hand! and he already sent 2 to the grave? What is he planning?"

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:16 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"Activate your effect, and destroy his monster!"

The Cyber Barrier dragon disappears. "Nice choice in monsters."

"I activate the spell, Silver's Cry! Come forth, Blue Eyes White Dragon!!"
"Go, attack him, with White Lightning!!"
Last edited by Dragons of Power on Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:23 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:The Cyber Barrier dragon disappears. "Nice choice in monsters."

"I activate the spell, Silver's Cry! Come forth, Blue Eyes White Dragon!!"

"I don't think so, I activate call of the haunred, bringing back my Proto-Cyber Dragon to the field in attack position!" Atk:1100 "My life points won't go down as much now."
LP:2100
Last edited by Frachen on Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:47 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"I activate the spell, Silver's Cry! Come forth, Blue Eyes White Dragon!!"

"I don't think so, I activate call of the haunred, bringing back my Proto-Cyber Dragon to the field in attack position!" Atk:1100 "My life points won't go down as much now."

"I set a card facedown, and end my turn....."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:51 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:"I don't think so, I activate call of the haunred, bringing back my Proto-Cyber Dragon to the field in attack position!" Atk:1100 "My life points won't go down as much now."

"I set a card facedown, and end my turn....."

"Draw! I first special summon Cyber dragon from my hand, which allows me to special summon cyber dragon vier due to his own effect. Next I activate mystical space typhoon, destroying your face down card. I activate Photon generator unit and destroy both of my cyber dragons to special summon Cyber laser dragon!" Atk:2400
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:45 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"I set a card facedown, and end my turn....."

"Draw! I first special summon Cyber dragon from my hand, which allows me to special summon cyber dragon vier due to his own effect. Next I activate mystical space typhoon, destroying your face down card. I activate Photon generator unit and destroy both of my cyber dragons to special summon Cyber laser dragon!" Atk:2400

"Ha, that's cute...." He looks at his two dragons behind him.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:50 pm

"Well" Glen said looking at the field, "thats not going to be enough to beat Kaiba, yea his laser dragon can that out one of them but not both. Unless Zane can pull out a more powerful monster he's done. Unfortunately Zane's deck is hyper-focused toward cyber dragons but doesn't adapt well. Break Zane's formula and he can't recover."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:13 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Draw! I first special summon Cyber dragon from my hand, which allows me to special summon cyber dragon vier due to his own effect. Next I activate mystical space typhoon, destroying your face down card. I activate Photon generator unit and destroy both of my cyber dragons to special summon Cyber laser dragon!" Atk:2400

"Ha, that's cute...." He looks at his two dragons behind him.

"Cute, I think the word is powerful. Cyber laser dragon! Destroy his alternative!" Laser dragon's beam fires up and blasts alternative. "Now, watch and learn. I activate overload fusion! You see, I have many machine monsters in my graveyard, and you shall feel their power, Proto-Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Cyber dragon vier, cyber barrier dragon, and now cyber laser dragon! Merge into 1! I call upon Chimeratech Overdragon!" Atk:?~Atk:4800 "now i attack your blue eyes!"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:17 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"Ha, that's cute...." He looks at his two dragons behind him.

"Cute, I think the word is powerful. Cyber laser dragon! Destroy his alternative!" Laser dragon's beam fires up and blasts alternative. "Now, watch and learn. I activate overload fusion! You see, I have many machine monsters in my graveyard, and you shall feel their power, Proto-Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Cyber dragon vier, cyber barrier dragon, and now cyber laser dragon! Merge into 1! I call upon Chimeratech Overdragon!" Atk:?~Atk:4800 "now i attack your blue eyes!"

"Ugh....." 4000-2200 "You done yet!?"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:17 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Cute, I think the word is powerful. Cyber laser dragon! Destroy his alternative!" Laser dragon's beam fires up and blasts alternative. "Now, watch and learn. I activate overload fusion! You see, I have many machine monsters in my graveyard, and you shall feel their power, Proto-Cyber Dragon, Cyber Dragon, Cyber dragon vier, cyber barrier dragon, and now cyber laser dragon! Merge into 1! I call upon Chimeratech Overdragon!" Atk:?~Atk:4800 "now i attack your blue eyes!"

"Ugh....." 4000-2200 "You done yet!?"

"Not quite, now i attak your face down monster!"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"Ugh....." 4000-2200 "You done yet!?"

"Not quite, now i attak your face down monster!"

"You attacked my B-Buster Drake! I'll use it's effect to add A-Assault Core to my hand."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:23 am

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Not quite, now i attak your face down monster!"

"You attacked my B-Buster Drake! I'll use it's effect to add A-Assault Core to my hand."

"I'll set 1 card face down and end my turn."
Dentali wrote:"Well" Glen said looking at the field, "thats not going to be enough to beat Kaiba, yea his laser dragon can that out one of them but not both. Unless Zane can pull out a more powerful monster he's done. Unfortunately Zane's deck is hyper-focused toward cyber dragons but doesn't adapt well. Break Zane's formula and he can't recover."

"Well I think that move right there is what Zane needed." Says Lily laughing.
Last edited by Frachen on Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse