NATION

PASSWORD

The Fall of Arboria OOC: Open.

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:Virgo, Aaron, Head Engineer of Advanced Weaponry, Renault Firms

Basic Information [Employee]
Full name: Aaron Dixon Virgo
Other Public names: n/a
Date of Birth, and Age: (MM/DD/YYYY - XX) 09/07/1982 - 29
Biological Sex: Male
Birthplace (City/State): Spokane, Washington
Racial Category: Caucasian
Religion: Catholic Christian
Appearance-
Height: 6’1’’
Weight: 183 lbs
Build: Thin, slight muscles, lean
Hair: Brown
Eye: Blue
Scar on left forearm, light bullet wound left shoulder

Medical Information
Physical condition: FIT
Medical conditions :
Shortsightedness, does not wear glasses
Medical history:
Skin deep bullet wound on left shoulder, occurred when conflict with weapon factory worker, released from hospital on July 3rd, 2006
Admitted into hospital for flu, discharged on March 6th, 2002
Psychological profile: Aaron is often described as plucky. His temper is only matched by his excellent marksmanship. He has a tempermental ego, but when someone is not challenging him, he can usually think straight. He is known to be very reflective, and often spends his free time staring off into space and thinking. A major downside of his is that he tends to believe that it is up to him to achieve change, making him a poor low-level worker.
Likes: Being alone, soft music, hunting, gun enthusiast, research and independent thought
Dislikes: Nonsensical authority, shared living space, modern “degeneracy”
Fears and Traumas: Has a fear of losing control over his life, so he tries all he can to regain control
Hopes: That the human race can start anew, without disorder or fear

Employer Information:
Current Employer/Sponsor/Rank: Renault Firms / Alex Virgo / Head Engineer of Advanced Weaponry
Educational History: Boston University, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Employment history:
Employed by Renault Firms for 6 years

Had a large contribution in designing the Renault M4A3 carbine
Any weapons to register?: None
Vehicle to register?: None

Additional Biographical Information
Family: Parents (still reside in washington state), Alex Virgo (older brother), Sarah Azia (current romantic partner)
Known workplace relationships: Alex Virgo (Manager of Quarantine Technologies), sponsor
Marital Status: Unmarried
Basic background:
Born in Spokane, Washington, Aaron grew up mainly with his father, who worked as a manager in a logging company. His mother was closer to his older brother Alex. Growing up, Aaron was a relatively good student in all subjects, and enjoyed hikes and hunting in his free time. Aaron received his first gun when he was 16, a Smith and Wesson 442. Along with hi father, AAron grew up wandering the forests and camping. In between, he managed to study well. Aaron graduated high school with a strong resume, and he applied to several colleges. He was accepted to Boston University, and studied Mechanical Engineering. As he was frustrated in being unable to wander in the wilderness anymore, he dedicated himself to low-scale parkour activities on his free time, while at the same time practicing shooting and studying weaponry. His campus life was remarkably low-key, and he met his romantic partner Sarah Azia there. She was also studying Mechanical Engineering. After his four years of MechEngineering, he was recruited by Renault Firms first as a low-level research assistant, then slowly moved up the ranks to become the Head Engineer of Advanced weaponry in 2009.
Miscellaneous information: n/a
Roleplay example:
Cossack Covert Operations Headquarters, Selvik, Cossack Khanate

Commander Amar Nibhanupudi put his spira in its holder and brought the documents in front of him to his face while leaning back in his chair. The folder had a couple of papers in it. The first was an overall briefing of the Edomite situation, mainly on the topic of Homofront’s involvement. The second was Homofront’s involvement in the Werstown incident. The third was a briefing of possible Homofront cells in Cossack or allied territories. There were others, put Amar put them on his desk and stared out the window, puffing from his spira again. After a few minutes of reflective thought, he lifted the office phone and dialed the main office
“Get me Razor, please”

A few minutes later, the man he had called appeared in front of him. Sergeant “Razor” was an experienced investigator, and a lethal assassin, gaining him the agent name “Razor”. Razor was dressed in civilian clothes, save for the slim pistol holster on his thigh. Amar tossed the folder onto the desk and stood.

“I assume you know why I called you today” Amar said, walking out of his desk and locking his hands behind his back.

“I presume I do, sir, based on the title of that folder”, Razor replied.

Amar turned to face him and grinned. “That’s what makes a good agent. Yes, the Homofront attacks. They have been limited domestically, but I am sure you heard about Werstown”

“Indeed I did, sir. As if LGBTs weren’t enough…”

“Right. The Khanate is a prime target for a Homofront cell, because we take a strong stance against the degenerates. Now, our boys in the NSG have found suspicious activity in northern Montz city. Your job is to fly out this afternoon to Montz and direct some NSG soldiers to check out what’s going on over there. All good?”

“Yes, sir. I’ll pack off for an afternoon flight right away”

“Good Sergeant. The CCO will pay for your travels and your 3-day stay in Montz” Good luck”

Razor saluted, and Amar returned a weaker salute. Right when Razor had passed the threshold, Amar called him back. Razor stopped in the doorway.

“Sir?”

“Don’t forget to take your gun”

Lamboro Atoll, far from the Khanate

Marshall Chander Keo stood on the porch of his room on the Atoll. Using binoculars, he observed the sailors working on the several ships stationed at the Atoll. Most of them were military cargo ships, along with patrol and destroyers, and a lone aircraft carrier. Keo was technically allowed to lead a whole Legion of 10,000 men, but he was instead placed in command of the Lamboro fleet. Attached to his ships and planes were the new arrivals, the 36th, 37th, and 38th strike force battalions, totalling 3,600 infantrymen, along with scores light artillerymen and other technicals, as they were called. Keo liked his post, stationed in a key group of Cossack islands in an expansive sea. The weather was always good out here, the storms were to a minimum, and the men were also in a good mood.

While taking the last sips of his tea, he climbed into his Cossack Venturer jeep and drove through the damp mud roads to reach the training grounds. A couple of companies were out doing joint exercises, but otherwise was empty. Keo parked and walked over to the shooting range, readying his S&K-12 sniper rifle. Crouching and taking aim at a target about 200 meters away, he fired, pulled the lever, fired again, pulled the lever, fired again, until he was interrupted by his satellite phone ringing. He lay down his rifle and picked up.

“Hello”

“Morning Marshall. Have an update for you.” It was Konzul-General Rihat Dewstaad, the general currently in charge of a possible defense of Edom. Of course, it was unlikely that Keo’s force would be needed, with Edom’s other allies and what not, but just in case.

“Good morning sir. What is the update?”

“The situation is escalating slightly. A country by the name of Fatiman Federation has threatened to invade in the name of peacekeeping. Furthermore other nations want to park some big guns on Edom’s shore. Just wanted to inform you.”

Keo’s mood dropped like a stone. These words threw up a red flag for Keo, who had been involved in a brief war against Koreans on the Atoll, and they had been just as “secretive”.

“I’ll keep it in mind, general. The force here is ready for combat whenever necessary. Though I pray Edom should not break so easily.”

“That is all of our hopes, Marshall. But we must serve our duty when it is required of us. Either way, good day to you”

“Have a nice day sir”

Keo slipped the phone back in his pocket and took aim at the target once more.

Unknown building, Montz city

A young female adult bent over a duffel bag. The room she was in was bare, and only contained a single cot, a student’s desk, and a portable stove, along with several cardboard boxes. She finished organizing and left her room, walking down the cold, crowded streets of Montz. She met another woman on the other side of the street, waiting in the shadows. In exchange for the duffel bag, she got a purse full of money. She barely knew the woman she was dealing with, aside from that she wasn’t Cossack and she wanted explosives…

Office of Transmarine Affairs, Foreign Affairs Ministry, Fineberg, New Edom

“Thanks for the offer, I’ll take a tea sir”

Lieutenant Oslo Dusk sat forward in his chair.

“Concerning the recent breakout of violence here, myself and my country has looked on with horror. So, to come to the point, the Cossack government wanted to offer any help that is needed. I’ve been told that we can send in medical experts, or engineers. Also-” Dusk spread his hands out and rested them back on the desk, “-not to underrecognize the capabilities of the Edomite police and military forces, but we have investigators who are experienced in terrorist cell combat. I understand it is not exactly your line of work to deal with military affairs, but we have forces ready to defend New Edom - if the Lord wills there to be war. Our main goal is that we want to help New Edom in some form or the other. I was sent on behalf of my government to discuss these possibilities.”

Deputy Assistant Mezlar nodded…

Montz City, Cossack Khanate

Sergeant Razor stepped off the plane in Montz and strode across the tarmac to the waiting bus. From their he had his luggage checked, flashed his C.C.O ID card at the security, who let him through the line and out onto the city streets. A blast of wind chill greeted him. The sky was lightly greyed, and the few passerby at this hour walked quickly and wore light jackets and hats. Montz province was the only place in the Khanate with regular snowfall during a short two-month period. Razor pulled up the zipper on his own jacket and strode his way to the car rental building. He picked a standard Iraw sedan and pulled out of the garage.

twenty minutes later

Razor parked his car on the street in front of the military motel. The building seemed old, its wooden sign accented by rusting letters. The whole structure seemed to be trying to crumple in on itself. Locked between a concrete wall and a window was the wooden entrance. A lone guard sat inside, his rifle leaning against his chair. The sole receptionist practically threw the key at Razor, earning a cold stare and a scoff.

Razor, slipped off his shoes (a Cossack custom when entering a house), threw down his bag on the couch, and flopped down on the bed. Well, here I am, not where I should be, back in Plaav, at the shooting range he thought. Before standing and opening his bag. Inside was a W7 pistol, loaded with a mag of .45ACP. He made sure it was on safety before slipped it in the back of his belt.

Montz National Security Guard Headquarters, Montz City, Cossack Khanate

The man walking in the hallway in front of Razor seemed a tad more friendly than the typical Montz resident. Montz was a city known for turning its citizens into duller and duller people by the day, and Razor wasn’t eager to catch “the Ice”. The man lead him into a room, where several young men sat around a table showing off their various weapons. Razor took the last empty seat.

“ ‘Afternoon Sergeant. I am Captain Jagat. This is the team that will be helping you around Montz for your...task, let us say”, said the man across from Razor

“Pleasure to meet you, Captain. As you probably know, I am Sergeant Razor. What are the areas we are visiting first?”

Unknown location, Montz City, Cossack Khanate

A lady carried the duffel bag into a small two-story building. Once inside, she plopped it on the table and opened it up, revealing several containers of explosives along with the triggers. The shadow who emerged from the nearby doorway glanced at the bag and nodded.

“It seems all good, give it to the users”

“We’ll give it to them tomorrow, Danny, if we give it to them today we might get caught”

The man referred to as Danny scratched his light beard. The lady only knew him as Danny, he only knew himself as Danny too. He wasn’t Cossack, he was born an orphan in a warzone somewhere, grown by communists, and given a gun to fight the attacking Cossacks in 2016. His force lost, and the survivors scattered. He had realized this as the perfect time to strike back. He wasn’t an ardent believer in gay rights himself, but they were instead tools to him. He could channel their anger against the anti-communist nation…

“Danny?”

The lady’s voice brought him back to the present.

“Ah, call them here early tomorrow then. The attack has to be during commuting hours.”

Deep in rural Vaishalle, Cossack Khanate

“Dear, it’s not safe even here. Just because we have ran from urban Selvik to this village doesn’t mean that no one can find us” Marie said, talking to the back of her girlfriend Ana. Both girls had identified themselves lesbian for at least 3 years now, living in hiding ever since the small pro-LGBT protest in Selvik was brought down by riot police and the militia a year ago. These girls were a small minority in everything. As suggested by their names, they were both from a lineage of atheists, so didn’t accept Cossack culture. They listened to foreign music, at foreign foods, danced foreign dances, etc.

Ana turned from her basic computer (as was available in this village) and smiled at her lover. She stood and walked over, putting her hands on her partner’s shoulders. Ana swept a dark bang from Marie’s worried face and tucked it behind her ear. “We’ll be fine-”

She was interrupted by a constant, loud knocking at the door. Marie went to the door and unbolted it. As she unbolted it, Ana heard a loud gunshot and a scream. She rushed to the foyer, where she saw Marie being dragged out, a wound in her leg. A mob of people outside started shouting anti-LGBT slurs and chants. Another man fired his shotgun, missing Ana by a hair. She screamed out in vain for Marie and turned to run. The next gunshot turned a doorsill to splinters. Ana grabbed an emergency bag she always kept under her bed, which included a W4 revolver pre-loaded with .44 caliber bullets. Ana threw open the back door and ran.

The mob dragged Marie to a nearby plot of land, where some others waited with a small flame going. The shotgun wound in her leg prevented her from struggling too much. She was bound to a stake with rough rope, and the mob organized itself into a sort of semi-circle. A man stepped forward from the crowd, clearly a Hindu ritualist of some sort. He spoke few Sanskrit verses from a book, which was met with mainly cheers and applause from the audience. When he returned to the circle, another man, one of the village lawyers and a member of the CALO (Cossacks Against Liberalization Organization) , reminded the people gathered on Cossack law against LGBTs. He returned to the circle.

Marie was shocked. In broad daylight, they were going to burn her alive, and they had the law on their side. A fuse was tied around the rope that bound her, and the fuse was lit. As the sparking fuse got closer and closer to her, someone in the crowd began beating a traditional drum, and the men and women without guns hefted stones or sticks. Marie was pelted, and a man walked up to her and stabbed her through the leg wound. Her screams were drowned out by the drums and the smoke, which had started to eat away at the stake. The fire reached her feet now, fueled by a small pile of kindling. Her leg was on fire, burning her flesh to the bone. Her pleas for help were met by either stone-cold expressions or increased chants. As the fire consumed her, one by one, the people in the crowd simply left and resumed their normal activities. The last thing she felt or saw was a final stone being thrown at her stomach.

The above are both from this RP here

Accepted.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:21 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:
Benuty wrote:Hmm...this might be an error on part of the fact I copy my old roleplay format on to here.

I didn't realize in my attempt to purge the old format of any information that I might have missed some. For clarification, the first roleplay took place in Boston at a quarantined hospital five months into the infection. This is a prequel at the start of the infection showing the fall of the United States.

Edit: I found the mistake in the first information box so forgive that for causing some misunderstandings.

So we are on Arboria. Got it, thanks! It didn’t really affect my character, but I just asked for the future.

Yeah, for all intents, and purposes the roleplay starts on Arboria and will end once a point of no-return kicks in. Once that starts the primary objective is to get off the island before the military obliterates all traces of it in an attempt to contain the pandemic.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:14 am

Benuty wrote:
Endem wrote:
Roleplayer Application

National Corporate Sponsorship Program-Arboria Model City

This document is for eyes of the National Corporate Sponsorship Program only. This determines applicants who want to relocate to the model city of the century Arboria.

Last name, First name, position, public employer.

Full name: Alexander Opolski
Other Public names: Alex
Date of Birth, and Age: (02/12/1981 - 30)
Birthplace (City/State): New York/ New York
Racial Category: Caucasian ( White )
Religion: Christianity
Appearance [/floatright]
1.72 meters, 72 kg, Scar on left hand

Medical Information
Physical condition:FIT
Medical conditions :
  • Notable condition, relevant information
    Asperger Syndrome
    Scar on left hand
Medical history:
  • Notable Occurrence, Notable information, relevant date.
Psychological profile: a Choleric, but he tries to usually hide his personality for a kind-hearted and nice guy but being a chimeric it's hard to hide it and he can be angered very easily
Dislikes: Headaches, Salt
Fears and Traumas: Speksophobia
Hopes: Too keep his job and see his son grow up

Employer Information:
Current Employer/Sponsor/Rank: Sector Authority/NYPD/Officer
Educational History: Graduated Grade School, Middle School, High School, and Police Training
Employment history:
  • Previously a Policeman in New York
    • Notable Cases
Any weapons to register?: Small HK rifle due to the nature of his job

Family:
Wife: Anna Opolski ( previously Henderson )
Son: Albert Opolski
Known workplace relationships: Most of the Officers he worked before with
Marital Status:Married
Basic background:
-- Early Life --
Alexander was born to a Polish immigrant family in 1981 in New York, he had a normal childhood without causing many problems, he attended school and was generally a healthy normal boy ( around age 10 he was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome ). After graduating from High School he decided to not go to College but to become a police officer, he enlisted into the police training program and around the age of 20 he was promoted into the rank of Officer and started the work.
-- Policeman --
His work as a policeman was sometimes used as an example for others, uncorrupted, perfectly executing orders and having a good time at the station. One of his most outstanding cases was the arrest of a local criminal, the man was in his apartment with his fiance when they came knocking in, the criminal let them in and led them to the kitchen. The man opened fire, as well as his fiance, one out of three police officers, was shot right there and Alexander risking his life managed to shoot the criminal and the girl.
-- Relocation to Arboria --
After five years of continuous service, a message came from the NYPD with an offer that couldn't be rejected, they were offering to sponsor Alex to move to the Model City of Arboria under the employment of the local Sector Authority. Many goodbyes later he moved with his wife and son to Arboria and he lived there for five years a model life being your friendly neighborhood cop but then everything went crashing down on him and the infection started, he is now currently deployed guarding one of the safe houses in which his family is located
Miscellanous information:
Roleplay example:
Tadeusz Rybinski

Tadeusz was about to get out of the place to rest of the group when he thought about something, he turned to Omar and said

"Sorry, for this elephant"

Tadeusz raised his hand for a handshake when the shots were fired and he transformed into a Dragonfly and he flew over at 60mph to rest of group while constantly making turns, when he got back said to the rest of the group after transforming

"What are we doing now"

To the nearest person, which was Szarlota

Elek Mohave

Seeing what was happening on the battlefield Elek realized he had no chance now of either hitting with a knife throw or getting there, he jumped out of the small rock barrier and walked to someone with a question

"Well, what now?"

This came from Heroes of Tomorrow RP

The Freak God Hyztlet
The Freak God waited for The Anarchs answer when it saw Ishtarte the Queen of Hell in what can be described as a mix of terror and disgust, the Freak God decided the Goddess shall be punished for cowardness, It stretched its wings and flew behind the Goddess and grabbed her arm with the hammer by his two hands

"Pathetic, the Queen of Hell, the one that proclaims itself as the oldest and creator, the one that claims to be the best of all Gods, scared by insects, pathetic indeed"

With that, God let go of her arm and said

"I'm on the other hand, a Younger God, a Waze Roho I AM THE FEARLESS, but that wasn't something a man or women said of me yet but I have been called by many names, and my worshipers even if in small numbers are fearless too!"

With those words, he turned to his brothers and sisters, children and siblings and started cackling with his mandibles while his antennae beaten on his horn, the insects understood hundreds of Dragonflies exited and within minutes brought a human that was very willing to, the human's name was Ah-Muzen-Cab and he said

"My lord what was I summoned for "

and the Freak God only said

"I need you to become a home of cultivation of my new creation to show the puny Goddess Ishtarte that neither I or my followers are ones to be afraid"

the Human bowed down awaiting what his lord prepared for him, Hyztlet attached a pair of antennae to his forehead and cracked his skull open while chanting

"From you shall a new species emerge a helpful one to humans producing nectar golden as your hair and sweet as your blood"

with these words every Mortal and God that weren't under the mass of insects could see how from the man's forehead flowed down golden blood but Hyztlet continued

" The nectar shall be called honey and insect a bee, first generation shall go to the brave man's village to serve for the humans he was taken from"

with this Hyztlet ended and small furry, flying insect flew high to the ceiling and next one continued and another and a million more, then two of the sacred emerged and joined the procession and turned to the goddess

"Are you still afraid?"

It said ironically

This came from Duetrogenesis, The Age of Myth RP

I will accept the application, but on a minor note New York City was utterly obliterated by several hydrogen bombs just a few years prior to your characters birth. Hell New York City was reduced to an island of irradiated rubble due to the damage it suffered as a result. So I would suggest changing some key details in your application, but other than that you are accepted.

I didn't meant the Manhattan part of New York but okay I'll change that, does Miami Florida sound good
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:58 am

Endem wrote:
Benuty wrote:

I will accept the application, but on a minor note New York City was utterly obliterated by several hydrogen bombs just a few years prior to your characters birth. Hell New York City was reduced to an island of irradiated rubble due to the damage it suffered as a result. So I would suggest changing some key details in your application, but other than that you are accepted.

I didn't meant the Manhattan part of New York but okay I'll change that, does Miami Florida sound good

Oh yeah Miami is good.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:02 am

Benuty wrote:
Endem wrote:I didn't meant the Manhattan part of New York but okay I'll change that, does Miami Florida sound good

Oh yeah Miami is good.

Then I changed New York to Miami and NYPD to MPD, everything fine now?

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:03 am

Endem wrote:
Benuty wrote:Oh yeah Miami is good.

Then I changed New York to Miami and NYPD to MPD, everything fine now?

Oh yeah, you are accepted I just wanted to clear some things up. When I get some time I will get an official roster up, and maybe post an update for everyone who has applied so far.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:13 am

Labstoska wrote:

This document is for eyes of the National Corporate Sponsorship Program only. This determines applicants who want to relocate to the model city of the century Arboria.
DELETE EVERYTHING THAT IS IN PARENTHESES.

Moreau, Solomon, Director of experimental robotics, Longden technologies.

Full name: Solomon George Moreau
Other Public names: Sol 'red rat' Moreau
Date of Birth, and Age: 12/10/1958, 52
Birthplace: York, Commonwealth of Britain
Religion: Agnostic
Appearance Solomon is a fairly short yet well built fellow at only 5,9. Over the years the bulk he put on from working the family farm in Yorkshire has slowly withered away however he still retains some of his former strength. His head is akin to a rectangle with a uncared for mess of thinning black air topping it, his perpetually wide eyes are a misty shade of grey and beneath them are a number of creases developed over many a sleepless night. The lower part of his face is entirely clean shaven exposing how the stress of his position has aged , him.

Medical Information
Physical condition:FIT
Medical conditions : (Any medical conditions that the character might have that are relevant to note down, example, diabetes type 1, Peanut allergy.)
  • Notable condition, relevant information
Medical history:
  • Significant damage and scarring to his lower thigh that occurred from a farming accident involving a twelve year old Solomon and an aggravated bull in 1980.
Psychological profile: Solomon is a particularly outspoken and charismatic individual who attempts to keep an upbeat and positive attitude in any situation. While willing to engage in a viscous argument over the smallest facet of life he is completely unwilling to speak about political matters mainly down to the fact he was formally a member of the CPGB ( communist party of Great Britain) and the ideology he and they carried are generally despised. Another one of Solomon's more positive facets is that he is extraordinarily diligent and would rather be fired then leave a job unfinished. However there a number of sides to his personality that are far less desirable, he's a hypocrite and a turncoat with next to no loyalty and has a overly exalted opinion of himself leading him to often get into fights that he can in no way win.
Likes: Robotics, old western films, urban areas, socialism, himself, people
Dislikes: the countryside, luddites, physical labor, fizzy drinks, Longden technologies, his uncle Alastair
Fears and Traumas: Being trapped at his job for eternity, facing why he fled Britain in 1994, loosing his sense of self
Hopes: retirement to a nice manor in one of the Omega cities, surpassing his uncle Alastair, live out his natural lifespan, break off from Longden while continuing to work on robotics.

Employer Information:
Current Employer/Sponsor/Rank (rank determines access card level): Longden technologies, Alastair Moreau human resources officer, director of experimental robotics
Educational History: Upper Avon primary school, Upper Avon secondary school, London University college [degrees in robotics, proletariat politics and engineering]
Employment history:
  • Farm hand [1970 - 1975] junior robotacist [1979 - 1982], Robotics researcher at the ministry of advancement [1982 - 1985], head researcher of the autonomous robots department [1985 - 1990], Director of nanotechnology [1990 - 1994], Director of experimental robotics [1995 - present]
    • Notable Cases
Any weapons to register?: none to speak of
Vehicle to register?: A particularly small mini provided to him by Longden

Family: Alastair Moreau - uncle [alive]
Charles Moreau - farther [deceased]
Sydney Lithgow - mother [ deceased]
Francis Cowley - wife [ deceased]
Mathew Moreau - son [alive]
Known workplace relationships: Alastair Moreau is probably Solomon's only contact he has on the mainland and that's only down to his uncle's highly nepotistic nature which is the entire reason he got his job and is in America in the first place.
Basic background:(At least three descriptive paragraphs detailing the characters life.)
Miscellanous information:(Any other information that may be relevant to the character.)
Roleplay example:(Examples of previous writing.)

WIP also an RP that's plot revolves around nanites and not a single metal gear reference impressive.

Accepted, and since I know your roleplaying skills just take your time finishing the application whenver you can.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:15 am

Cossack Khanate wrote:Virgo, Aaron, Head Engineer of Advanced Weaponry, Renault Firms

Full name: Aaron Dixon Virgo
Other Public names: n/a
Date of Birth, and Age: (MM/DD/YYYY - XX) 09/07/1982 - 29
Birthplace (City/State): Spokane, Washington
Religion: Catholic Christian
Appearance-
Height: 6’1’’
Weight: 183 lbs
Build: Thin, slight muscles, lean
Hair: Brown
Eye: Blue
Scar on left forearm, light bullet wound left shoulder

Medical Information
Physical condition: FIT
Medical conditions :
Shortsightedness, does not wear glasses
Medical history:
Skin deep bullet wound on left shoulder, occurred when conflict with weapon factory worker, released from hospital on July 3rd, 2006
Admitted into hospital for flu, discharged on March 6th, 2002
Psychological profile: Aaron is often described as plucky. His temper is only matched by his excellent marksmanship. He has a tempermental ego, but when someone is not challenging him, he can usually think straight. He is known to be very reflective, and often spends his free time staring off into space and thinking. A major downside of his is that he tends to believe that it is up to him to achieve change, making him a poor low-level worker.
Likes: Being alone, soft music, hunting, gun enthusiast, research and independent thought
Dislikes: Nonsensical authority, shared living space, modern “degeneracy”
Fears and Traumas: Has a fear of losing control over his life, so he tries all he can to regain control
Hopes: That the human race can start anew, without disorder or fear

Employer Information:
Current Employer/Sponsor/Rank: Renault Firms / Alex Virgo / Head Engineer of Advanced Weaponry
Educational History: Boston University, Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Employment history:
Employed by Renault Firms for 6 years

Had a large contribution in designing the Renault M4A3 carbine
Any weapons to register?: None

Family: Parents (still reside in washington state), Alex Virgo (older brother), Sarah Azia (current romantic partner)
Known workplace relationships: Alex Virgo (Manager of Quarantine Technologies), sponsor
Basic background:
Born in Spokane, Washington, Aaron grew up mainly with his father, who worked as a manager in a logging company. His mother was closer to his older brother Alex. Growing up, Aaron was a relatively good student in all subjects, and enjoyed hikes and hunting in his free time. Aaron received his first gun when he was 16, a Smith and Wesson 442. Along with hi father, AAron grew up wandering the forests and camping. In between, he managed to study well. Aaron graduated high school with a strong resume, and he applied to several colleges. He was accepted to Boston University, and studied Mechanical Engineering. As he was frustrated in being unable to wander in the wilderness anymore, he dedicated himself to low-scale parkour activities on his free time, while at the same time practicing shooting and studying weaponry. His campus life was remarkably low-key, and he met his romantic partner Sarah Azia there. She was also studying Mechanical Engineering. After his four years of MechEngineering, he was recruited by Renault Firms first as a low-level research assistant, then slowly moved up the ranks to become the Head Engineer of Advanced weaponry in 2009.
Miscellaneous information: n/a
Roleplay example:
Cossack Covert Operations Headquarters, Selvik, Cossack Khanate

Commander Amar Nibhanupudi put his spira in its holder and brought the documents in front of him to his face while leaning back in his chair. The folder had a couple of papers in it. The first was an overall briefing of the Edomite situation, mainly on the topic of Homofront’s involvement. The second was Homofront’s involvement in the Werstown incident. The third was a briefing of possible Homofront cells in Cossack or allied territories. There were others, put Amar put them on his desk and stared out the window, puffing from his spira again. After a few minutes of reflective thought, he lifted the office phone and dialed the main office
“Get me Razor, please”

A few minutes later, the man he had called appeared in front of him. Sergeant “Razor” was an experienced investigator, and a lethal assassin, gaining him the agent name “Razor”. Razor was dressed in civilian clothes, save for the slim pistol holster on his thigh. Amar tossed the folder onto the desk and stood.

“I assume you know why I called you today” Amar said, walking out of his desk and locking his hands behind his back.

“I presume I do, sir, based on the title of that folder”, Razor replied.

Amar turned to face him and grinned. “That’s what makes a good agent. Yes, the Homofront attacks. They have been limited domestically, but I am sure you heard about Werstown”

“Indeed I did, sir. As if LGBTs weren’t enough…”

“Right. The Khanate is a prime target for a Homofront cell, because we take a strong stance against the degenerates. Now, our boys in the NSG have found suspicious activity in northern Montz city. Your job is to fly out this afternoon to Montz and direct some NSG soldiers to check out what’s going on over there. All good?”

“Yes, sir. I’ll pack off for an afternoon flight right away”

“Good Sergeant. The CCO will pay for your travels and your 3-day stay in Montz” Good luck”

Razor saluted, and Amar returned a weaker salute. Right when Razor had passed the threshold, Amar called him back. Razor stopped in the doorway.

“Sir?”

“Don’t forget to take your gun”

Lamboro Atoll, far from the Khanate

Marshall Chander Keo stood on the porch of his room on the Atoll. Using binoculars, he observed the sailors working on the several ships stationed at the Atoll. Most of them were military cargo ships, along with patrol and destroyers, and a lone aircraft carrier. Keo was technically allowed to lead a whole Legion of 10,000 men, but he was instead placed in command of the Lamboro fleet. Attached to his ships and planes were the new arrivals, the 36th, 37th, and 38th strike force battalions, totalling 3,600 infantrymen, along with scores light artillerymen and other technicals, as they were called. Keo liked his post, stationed in a key group of Cossack islands in an expansive sea. The weather was always good out here, the storms were to a minimum, and the men were also in a good mood.

While taking the last sips of his tea, he climbed into his Cossack Venturer jeep and drove through the damp mud roads to reach the training grounds. A couple of companies were out doing joint exercises, but otherwise was empty. Keo parked and walked over to the shooting range, readying his S&K-12 sniper rifle. Crouching and taking aim at a target about 200 meters away, he fired, pulled the lever, fired again, pulled the lever, fired again, until he was interrupted by his satellite phone ringing. He lay down his rifle and picked up.

“Hello”

“Morning Marshall. Have an update for you.” It was Konzul-General Rihat Dewstaad, the general currently in charge of a possible defense of Edom. Of course, it was unlikely that Keo’s force would be needed, with Edom’s other allies and what not, but just in case.

“Good morning sir. What is the update?”

“The situation is escalating slightly. A country by the name of Fatiman Federation has threatened to invade in the name of peacekeeping. Furthermore other nations want to park some big guns on Edom’s shore. Just wanted to inform you.”

Keo’s mood dropped like a stone. These words threw up a red flag for Keo, who had been involved in a brief war against Koreans on the Atoll, and they had been just as “secretive”.

“I’ll keep it in mind, general. The force here is ready for combat whenever necessary. Though I pray Edom should not break so easily.”

“That is all of our hopes, Marshall. But we must serve our duty when it is required of us. Either way, good day to you”

“Have a nice day sir”

Keo slipped the phone back in his pocket and took aim at the target once more.

Unknown building, Montz city

A young female adult bent over a duffel bag. The room she was in was bare, and only contained a single cot, a student’s desk, and a portable stove, along with several cardboard boxes. She finished organizing and left her room, walking down the cold, crowded streets of Montz. She met another woman on the other side of the street, waiting in the shadows. In exchange for the duffel bag, she got a purse full of money. She barely knew the woman she was dealing with, aside from that she wasn’t Cossack and she wanted explosives…

Office of Transmarine Affairs, Foreign Affairs Ministry, Fineberg, New Edom

“Thanks for the offer, I’ll take a tea sir”

Lieutenant Oslo Dusk sat forward in his chair.

“Concerning the recent breakout of violence here, myself and my country has looked on with horror. So, to come to the point, the Cossack government wanted to offer any help that is needed. I’ve been told that we can send in medical experts, or engineers. Also-” Dusk spread his hands out and rested them back on the desk, “-not to underrecognize the capabilities of the Edomite police and military forces, but we have investigators who are experienced in terrorist cell combat. I understand it is not exactly your line of work to deal with military affairs, but we have forces ready to defend New Edom - if the Lord wills there to be war. Our main goal is that we want to help New Edom in some form or the other. I was sent on behalf of my government to discuss these possibilities.”

Deputy Assistant Mezlar nodded…

Montz City, Cossack Khanate

Sergeant Razor stepped off the plane in Montz and strode across the tarmac to the waiting bus. From their he had his luggage checked, flashed his C.C.O ID card at the security, who let him through the line and out onto the city streets. A blast of wind chill greeted him. The sky was lightly greyed, and the few passerby at this hour walked quickly and wore light jackets and hats. Montz province was the only place in the Khanate with regular snowfall during a short two-month period. Razor pulled up the zipper on his own jacket and strode his way to the car rental building. He picked a standard Iraw sedan and pulled out of the garage.

twenty minutes later

Razor parked his car on the street in front of the military motel. The building seemed old, its wooden sign accented by rusting letters. The whole structure seemed to be trying to crumple in on itself. Locked between a concrete wall and a window was the wooden entrance. A lone guard sat inside, his rifle leaning against his chair. The sole receptionist practically threw the key at Razor, earning a cold stare and a scoff.

Razor, slipped off his shoes (a Cossack custom when entering a house), threw down his bag on the couch, and flopped down on the bed. Well, here I am, not where I should be, back in Plaav, at the shooting range he thought. Before standing and opening his bag. Inside was a W7 pistol, loaded with a mag of .45ACP. He made sure it was on safety before slipped it in the back of his belt.

Montz National Security Guard Headquarters, Montz City, Cossack Khanate

The man walking in the hallway in front of Razor seemed a tad more friendly than the typical Montz resident. Montz was a city known for turning its citizens into duller and duller people by the day, and Razor wasn’t eager to catch “the Ice”. The man lead him into a room, where several young men sat around a table showing off their various weapons. Razor took the last empty seat.

“ ‘Afternoon Sergeant. I am Captain Jagat. This is the team that will be helping you around Montz for your...task, let us say”, said the man across from Razor

“Pleasure to meet you, Captain. As you probably know, I am Sergeant Razor. What are the areas we are visiting first?”

Unknown location, Montz City, Cossack Khanate

A lady carried the duffel bag into a small two-story building. Once inside, she plopped it on the table and opened it up, revealing several containers of explosives along with the triggers. The shadow who emerged from the nearby doorway glanced at the bag and nodded.

“It seems all good, give it to the users”

“We’ll give it to them tomorrow, Danny, if we give it to them today we might get caught”

The man referred to as Danny scratched his light beard. The lady only knew him as Danny, he only knew himself as Danny too. He wasn’t Cossack, he was born an orphan in a warzone somewhere, grown by communists, and given a gun to fight the attacking Cossacks in 2016. His force lost, and the survivors scattered. He had realized this as the perfect time to strike back. He wasn’t an ardent believer in gay rights himself, but they were instead tools to him. He could channel their anger against the anti-communist nation…

“Danny?”

The lady’s voice brought him back to the present.

“Ah, call them here early tomorrow then. The attack has to be during commuting hours.”

Deep in rural Vaishalle, Cossack Khanate

“Dear, it’s not safe even here. Just because we have ran from urban Selvik to this village doesn’t mean that no one can find us” Marie said, talking to the back of her girlfriend Ana. Both girls had identified themselves lesbian for at least 3 years now, living in hiding ever since the small pro-LGBT protest in Selvik was brought down by riot police and the militia a year ago. These girls were a small minority in everything. As suggested by their names, they were both from a lineage of atheists, so didn’t accept Cossack culture. They listened to foreign music, at foreign foods, danced foreign dances, etc.

Ana turned from her basic computer (as was available in this village) and smiled at her lover. She stood and walked over, putting her hands on her partner’s shoulders. Ana swept a dark bang from Marie’s worried face and tucked it behind her ear. “We’ll be fine-”

She was interrupted by a constant, loud knocking at the door. Marie went to the door and unbolted it. As she unbolted it, Ana heard a loud gunshot and a scream. She rushed to the foyer, where she saw Marie being dragged out, a wound in her leg. A mob of people outside started shouting anti-LGBT slurs and chants. Another man fired his shotgun, missing Ana by a hair. She screamed out in vain for Marie and turned to run. The next gunshot turned a doorsill to splinters. Ana grabbed an emergency bag she always kept under her bed, which included a W4 revolver pre-loaded with .44 caliber bullets. Ana threw open the back door and ran.

The mob dragged Marie to a nearby plot of land, where some others waited with a small flame going. The shotgun wound in her leg prevented her from struggling too much. She was bound to a stake with rough rope, and the mob organized itself into a sort of semi-circle. A man stepped forward from the crowd, clearly a Hindu ritualist of some sort. He spoke few Sanskrit verses from a book, which was met with mainly cheers and applause from the audience. When he returned to the circle, another man, one of the village lawyers and a member of the CALO (Cossacks Against Liberalization Organization) , reminded the people gathered on Cossack law against LGBTs. He returned to the circle.

Marie was shocked. In broad daylight, they were going to burn her alive, and they had the law on their side. A fuse was tied around the rope that bound her, and the fuse was lit. As the sparking fuse got closer and closer to her, someone in the crowd began beating a traditional drum, and the men and women without guns hefted stones or sticks. Marie was pelted, and a man walked up to her and stabbed her through the leg wound. Her screams were drowned out by the drums and the smoke, which had started to eat away at the stake. The fire reached her feet now, fueled by a small pile of kindling. Her leg was on fire, burning her flesh to the bone. Her pleas for help were met by either stone-cold expressions or increased chants. As the fire consumed her, one by one, the people in the crowd simply left and resumed their normal activities. The last thing she felt or saw was a final stone being thrown at her stomach.

The above are both from this RP here

Accepted.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:16 am

The roster is fully updated.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:06 pm

I will be making my APP tomorrow.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 pm

Flarbinia wrote:I will be making my APP tomorrow.

Alright, I am still working on some stuff and will try to keep this roleplay invested.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Guan Cao APP

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Roleplayer Application

[box]

Full name: Guan Cao
Other Public names: Guan
Date of Birth, and Age: 3/14/1983 - 28
Birthplace (City/State): New York City, New York
Racial Category: Asian
Religion: Buddhist
Appearance Average height. Average weight. Tattoo of Guan Yu on his left shoulder. Scar on abdomen. Maintains traditional Manchu hairstyle

Medical Information
Physical condition: Fit
Medical conditions :
  • Peanut allergy
Medical history:
  • Puncture wound from knife; injury life threatening but not fatal. Sewed up in 2003
Psychological profile: Superstitious. Loyal. Willing to kill if children in his care are threatened.
Likes: Death Metal. The Wire. Co-Workers willing to earn promotions
Dislikes: Liberals. Cowards. Traitors. Slackers. Nepotism. Boy Bands
Fears and Traumas: As a believer in Feng Shui, he fears having bad luck, a fear that is exuberated by the outbreak.
Hopes: Giving his wife and children a better life (Pre-Outbreak). Getting off the island with his wife and children (Post-Outbreak)

Employer Information:
Current Employer/Sponsor/Rank (rank determines access card level): Renalt Firms/Aaron Schultz/Security Guard
Educational History: Two years at Yale (majored in medieval literature). Graduated from police academy
Employment history:(The character's employment history)
  • Employment History
    • Three years in NYPD prior to being hired by Renalt Firms.
Any weapons to register?: Ancestral Dao (keeps at home) and a .357 Magnum (carries to work)
Vehicle to register?: Pontiac Firebird

Family: Ming Su (Wife). Wei Cao (Son). Jin Cao (First daughter). Wu Cao (Second daughter)
Known workplace relationships:Aaron Schultz (Chief of Security), sponsor
Marital Status: Married
Basic background: Born in New York's Chinatown district, Guan Cao was left with his grandmother while his parents were at work, tuition fees being too expensive at the time. While at his grandmother's house, he was taught about his heritage, Feng Shui being among them. When asked why he wasn't told about his heritage, his grandmother told him that his parents view their ancestors as primitive savage barbarians best left forgotten. A few months after her demise, Guan Cao was sent to school, the inheritance being enough to pay for tuition. His parents, while disappointed that he got all B's instead of all A's on his report cards, were glad that he was doing well. During freshmen year at High School, he met his future wife, Ming Su, the two becoming an item after the first three dates. After graduation, he went to Yale, only to leave after two years, his major being medieval literature.

With college out of the way, he married Ming Su and had three kids. However, he realized that there were not many jobs that would accept someone who only went to Yale for two years and majored in medieval literature, so he decided to join the local police academy. After 21 weeks, he graduated and became a member of the NYPD.
Miscellanous information:N/A
Roleplay example:I Wish I Wasn't In Dixie: "Cattle die, kinsmen die, gods die, and with strange aeons, even death may die. Immortality is a myth. Nothing is eternal." Sean said to the singer as a smirk formed on his face. The singer screeched as she ran towards him on all fours, Sean Rockwell managing to stay ahead of her.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:06 pm

Flarbinia wrote: this

So before Benuty tells you this, I had the same situation, NY is off the table because of some H-Bombs dropped on it

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:33 pm

The locations page is almost done...should I start working on an IC by now?

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 pm

Flarbinia wrote:
Roleplayer Application

[box]

Full name: Guan Cao
Other Public names: Guan
Date of Birth, and Age: 3/14/1983 - 28
Birthplace (City/State): New York City, New York
Racial Category: Asian
Religion: Buddhist
Appearance Average height. Average weight. Tattoo of Guan Yu on his left shoulder. Scar on abdomen. Maintains traditional Manchu hairstyle

Medical Information
Physical condition: Fit
Medical conditions :
  • Peanut allergy
Medical history:
  • Puncture wound from knife; injury life threatening but not fatal. Sewed up in 2003
Psychological profile: Superstitious. Loyal. Willing to kill if children in his care are threatened.
Likes: Death Metal. The Wire. Co-Workers willing to earn promotions
Dislikes: Liberals. Cowards. Traitors. Slackers. Nepotism. Boy Bands
Fears and Traumas: As a believer in Feng Shui, he fears having bad luck, a fear that is exuberated by the outbreak.
Hopes: Giving his wife and children a better life (Pre-Outbreak). Getting off the island with his wife and children (Post-Outbreak)

Employer Information:
Current Employer/Sponsor/Rank (rank determines access card level): Renalt Firms/Aaron Schultz/Security Guard
Educational History: Two years at Yale (majored in medieval literature). Graduated from police academy
Employment history:(The character's employment history)
  • Employment History
    • Three years in NYPD prior to being hired by Renalt Firms.
Any weapons to register?: Ancestral Dao (keeps at home) and a .357 Magnum (carries to work)
Vehicle to register?: Pontiac Firebird

Family: Ming Su (Wife). Wei Cao (Son). Jin Cao (First daughter). Wu Cao (Second daughter)
Known workplace relationships:Aaron Schultz (Chief of Security), sponsor
Marital Status: Married
Basic background: Born in New York's Chinatown district, Guan Cao was left with his grandmother while his parents were at work, tuition fees being too expensive at the time. While at his grandmother's house, he was taught about his heritage, Feng Shui being among them. When asked why he wasn't told about his heritage, his grandmother told him that his parents view their ancestors as primitive savage barbarians best left forgotten. A few months after her demise, Guan Cao was sent to school, the inheritance being enough to pay for tuition. His parents, while disappointed that he got all B's instead of all A's on his report cards, were glad that he was doing well. During freshmen year at High School, he met his future wife, Ming Su, the two becoming an item after the first three dates. After graduation, he went to Yale, only to leave after two years, his major being medieval literature.

With college out of the way, he married Ming Su and had three kids. However, he realized that there were not many jobs that would accept someone who only went to Yale for two years and majored in medieval literature, so he decided to join the local police academy. After 21 weeks, he graduated and became a member of the NYPD.
Miscellanous information:N/A
Roleplay example:I Wish I Wasn't In Dixie: "Cattle die, kinsmen die, gods die, and with strange aeons, even death may die. Immortality is a myth. Nothing is eternal." Sean said to the singer as a smirk formed on his face. The singer screeched as she ran towards him on all fours, Sean Rockwell managing to stay ahead of her.

I didn't realize the placement of where your character was from thanks to the limitations of my telegram space available, but Endem is right. I would change it from the NYPD to someplace else. Regardless of that detail since I know your roleplaying abilities from my last roleplay I am going to accept your application.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:39 pm

I do apologize for my inconsistent response to the roleplay given I had for some time thought it had died. I remain committing to starting an IC so long as the players still involved see fit. Does anyone have any suggestions in regards to advertising this roleplay better?

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:41 pm

Benuty wrote:I do apologize for my inconsistent response to the roleplay given I had for some time thought it had died. I remain committing to starting an IC so long as the players still involved see fit. Does anyone have any suggestions in regards to advertising this roleplay better?

Here is a link that might help: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=283489&hilit=fantasy#p18846096

Arenhai
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Arenhai » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:56 pm

Tagging this

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:48 pm

I'd seen this RP floating around but thought it had died. Are you still open to new apps and, if so, are you okay with answering a few questions about setting a character up?

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:42 am

I really like the premise of this, like I have said before. It is well set up, perhaps we should just start, Benuty.
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:34 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:I really like the premise of this, like I have said before. It is well set up, perhaps we should just start, Benuty.

Well I might have to put a dead in the OOC for this one, and reboot it considering how long has past since the last post.

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:05 pm

WIll get an app out ASAP.
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks.

Labstoska
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:45 am

I could certainly finish my app if this RP is being rebooted

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:37 am

Yeah, I am finishing up the locations and will reboot this roleplay onto a new thread shortly.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Benuty wrote:Yeah, I am finishing up the locations and will reboot this roleplay onto a new thread shortly.

Noice
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse