NATION

PASSWORD

ASOMAF (OOC/AH/Interwar/Dead/Signup)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fierro » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:42 pm

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:Heyah Costa, did you see the Soviet message to the UAR?

I did. I'll tell you the same thing I told Black Party; always assume I accepted something, unless I explicitly say no.
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:47 pm

The Felan Federation wrote:Hey. Quebec. Wanna work together for trade and security purposes?

What do you have in mind?

/repost
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:00 pm

The Black Party wrote:
The Felan Federation wrote:Hey. Quebec. Wanna work together for trade and security purposes?

What do you have in mind?

/repost

The usual, economic and military-defense pacts. I sent a letter to Germany but haven't gotten anything back - so eager to interact with someone.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:29 pm

The Felan Federation wrote:
The Black Party wrote:What do you have in mind?

/repost

The usual, economic and military-defense pacts. I sent a letter to Germany but haven't gotten anything back - so eager to interact with someone.

If you set up a proposal on the IC and send Quebec a letter or something, I'd be happy to start sending diplomats and vice versa to improve relations, but if you're looking to get involved and be interacting with the many nations, just try this time tested old strategy that has never failed an Imperialist nation in the past; pursue expansionist policies.
Last edited by The Black Party on Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:31 pm

might start pissing off Texas just to increase world tension, idk
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:11 am

Benuty wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:-shrug- If they aren't up for it, i'm sure another nation would be=what the deal entails is basically the allowance of the Kingdom of Deseret to offer jobs to citizens in a foreign country, like the UoAS. No one would be being forced into coming over.

I will get a response up to it within some time.

That said the response will most likely be from a prominent government figure rather than the sitting president. Reconciliationists despite them being the smallest party in the block still have some sympathizers in the higher reins of government.

Sounds good, i imagine that Prophet Hamzen will be slightly insulted over the fact that he won't be given a letter by the President, but i doubt it'll matter in the long run.

The Black Party wrote:might start pissing off Texas just to increase world tension, idk

Good way to earn some points with the Mormons.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

The National Dominion of Hungary
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:27 am

Costa Fierro wrote:
The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:Heyah Costa, did you see the Soviet message to the UAR?

I did. I'll tell you the same thing I told Black Party; always assume I accepted something, unless I explicitly say no.

Okay, noted!

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.

Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fierro » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:41 am

The National Dominion of Hungary wrote:
Costa Fierro wrote:

Okay, noted!

Particularly if it involves military support and other things. The UAR isn't going to decline that.
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

Eggistaan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:23 am

The Black Party wrote:hey squad fam your boy's fielding this wunderwaffe as soon as the UAR conflict is over or whenever I can

Tankettes?
I'm sorry for all the people who saw the redefinition of stupidity when I was playing as Hatootehland back in 2015. I was eleven then, yes, I was eleven.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:15 am

I see there has been no major advancements in the Hashbrown-UAR war so far
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:17 am

Eggistaan wrote:
The Black Party wrote:hey squad fam your boy's fielding this wunderwaffe as soon as the UAR conflict is over or whenever I can

Tankettes?

assuming you rush damascus I hope you're ready to be taking on the fearsome main AFV's of Quebec, the Carden-Loyd and TKS Tankettes
Last edited by The Black Party on Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:17 am

The Black Party wrote:I see there has been no major advancements in the Hashbrown-UAR war so far

You are going to turn the war into a memefest aren't you?
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:18 am

Benuty wrote:
The Black Party wrote:I see there has been no major advancements in the Hashbrown-UAR war so far

You are going to turn the war into a memefest aren't you?

not ic at least

Actually no I take that back I'm gonna start calling them Hashbrowns.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Eggistaan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:22 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Eggistaan wrote:Tankettes?

assuming you rush damascus I hope you're ready to be taking on the fearsome main AFV's of Quebec, the Carden-Loyd and TKS Tankettes

Our soldiers shudder at the thought of it
I'm sorry for all the people who saw the redefinition of stupidity when I was playing as Hatootehland back in 2015. I was eleven then, yes, I was eleven.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:49 pm

Costa Fierro wrote:Busra, Syria. January 9, 1964.
The Battle of Busra was well underway by the time the first units of another one of I Corps units arrived. The 9th Armoured Division, equipped with modern Soviet tanks, had advanced into the town as far as the Citadel, with its armoured regiments moving to the north and south of the town. It's mechanised and infantry formations were engaging the Jordanian troops still holding onto fighting.

not sure where the frontlines are anymore
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Eggistaan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:01 pm

The Black Party wrote:
The Battle of Busra was well underway by the time the first units of another one of I Corps units arrived. The 9th Armoured Division, equipped with modern Soviet tanks, had advanced into the town as far as the Citadel, with its armoured regiments moving to the north and south of the town. It's mechanised and infantry formations were engaging the Jordanian troops still holding onto fighting.

Tis what happens when you declare on Syria only and they magically turn into some USSR ripoff and come with their 50000000 Tanks and planes from the future to destroy my dignity
Last edited by Eggistaan on Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:15 pm

Eggistaan wrote:
The Black Party wrote:

Tis what happens when you declare on Syria only and they magically turn into some USSR ripoff and come with their 50000000 Tanks and planes from the future to destroy my dignity

I thought you were already at As-Suwayda but I guess you're getting encircled at Busra, or something? I don't know.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:31 pm

im just gonna chill at Damascus you can do whatever I guess

edit; not because im scared or anything I just didn't want to godmod by unleashing my tankettes onto the battlefield too early
Last edited by The Black Party on Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Eggistaan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:38 pm

No please not the TANKETTES!

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Eggistaan wrote:No please not the TANKETTES!

If my tankettes had reached As-Suwayday they would've just thanos snapped your field army in half
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Eggistaan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:48 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Eggistaan wrote:No please not the TANKETTES!

If my tankettes had reached As-Suwayday they would've just thanos snapped your field army in half

Harwan war

end tankette

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:17 pm

dropped a new post
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fierro » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:27 pm

The Black Party wrote:

Busra is a town southwest of As Suwayda, and as the latter hasn't been taken yet, this is simply an attack directed at the flank of the Jordanian forces. Look it up on Google Maps.
Last edited by Costa Fierro on Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Costa Fierro wrote:Busra is a town southwest of As Suwayda, and as the latter hasn't been taken yet, this is simply an attack directed at the flank of the Jordanian forces. Look it up on Google Maps.

I know where it is, I just don't know where the frontlines are. Did you encircle them or something? I assumed the Jordianian troops made a sort of bulge towards As-Sudoyouknowthewayda.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Costa Fierro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fierro » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:12 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Costa Fierro wrote:Busra is a town southwest of As Suwayda, and as the latter hasn't been taken yet, this is simply an attack directed at the flank of the Jordanian forces. Look it up on Google Maps.

I know where it is, I just don't know where the frontlines are. Did you encircle them or something? I assumed the Jordianian troops made a sort of bulge towards As-Sudoyouknowthewayda.

It's an attempt to cut off the supply lines in a broader plan to encircle once the other divisions race south. The Jordanians can enter As Suwayda all they want, they won't want to stay there once they realise the UAR has them surrounded.

Could probably do another post detailing the air raids from Iraq attacking air bases in eastern Jordan, probably catching a number of aircraft on the ground. I won't say much, other than "several" aircraft would be destroyed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse