NATION

PASSWORD

ASOMAF (OOC/AH/Interwar/Dead/Signup)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

SCP Institution
Attaché

Founded: Feb 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby SCP Institution » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:41 pm

Castelia wrote:
SCP Institution wrote:
Reservation

NS Name : SCP Institution
Country Name : Oriental Federation.
Territory : Entire Southeast Asia (except Siam and Philippines).

If you get approved by OP, I hope to foster good relations with you, neighbor! Unless you're communist...

We always welcome our customers with an open heart !

SCP Institution
Attaché

Founded: Feb 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby SCP Institution » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Benuty wrote:
SCP Institution wrote:
Reservation

NS Name : SCP Institution
Country Name : Oriental Syndicate.
Territory : Entire Southeast Asia (except Siam and Philippines).

Huh, Syndicate might not be the word I would choose given its connections to criminal elements. Unless that is clearly what you are going for?

Some of our products are considered illegal in some nations, but if you are fine with drugs and weapons then... let's do business !

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:49 pm

SCP Institution wrote:
Benuty wrote:Huh, Syndicate might not be the word I would choose given its connections to criminal elements. Unless that is clearly what you are going for?

Some of our products are considered illegal in some nations, but if you are fine with drugs and weapons then... let's do business !

What kind drugs?
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:50 pm

Benuty wrote:
The Frozen Forest wrote:The conquest of non-mormon heathens will always be sensible.

Speaking of the map, i need to be added to it.

For all the joy of the world, why didn't you take all of Nevada then?

I mean in theory if you took most of it then why not all of it? I say this since we don't have a Californian player who came by real quick, and absorbed the rest of Nevada to "save it".

Realistically i wouldn't mind absorbing all of Nevada, i was going off the territory listed for Deseret by the OP. I suppose currently the reason would be something like a mounting resistance from Nevadans or something caused the Utahans to decide that taking the whole state wasn't viable or worth it.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:54 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Benuty wrote:For all the joy of the world, why didn't you take all of Nevada then?

I mean in theory if you took most of it then why not all of it? I say this since we don't have a Californian player who came by real quick, and absorbed the rest of Nevada to "save it".

Realistically i wouldn't mind absorbing all of Nevada, i was going off the territory listed for Deseret by the OP. I suppose currently the reason would be something like a mounting resistance from Nevadans or something caused the Utahans to decide that taking the whole state wasn't viable or worth it.

If I had my way, States wouldn't be split up so that we could get a functioning, official map up quicker, but that's just my two cents.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:24 pm

you send us guns and drugs and we send you potatoes how's that?
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:25 pm

updated my military armaments- made sure to make the M50 Reising my nation's primary weapon of choice
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:28 pm

I also literally have 1 tank to start with so don't be telling me the M50 Reising is op
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:36 pm

The Black Party wrote:I also literally have 1 tank to start with so don't be telling me the M50 Reising is op

send me your one tank and the crew as a volunteer group and it will be the best thing ever

just 3 guys in a tank rolling over the Irish countryside, ruining crops and blasting the prods.

pls, I beg, it would be so amazing.

AmericanValues results

- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:41 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:
The Black Party wrote:I also literally have 1 tank to start with so don't be telling me the M50 Reising is op

send me your one tank and the crew as a volunteer group and it will be the best thing ever

just 3 guys in a tank rolling over the Irish countryside, ruining crops and blasting the prods.

I can't send you my one tank but I can send you 850 tankettes running around with Anti-Tank Rifles

lowkey the best guerrila strategy ever devised
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:46 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:

I can't send you my one tank but I can send you 850 tankettes running around with Anti-Tank Rifles

lowkey the best guerrila strategy ever devised

Tankettes running around with anti-tank rifles?

I'm not sure whether we have the same definition of a tankette - For me, a tankette is a small vehicle, comparable to an armoured car in size, with tracks. So, if it had wheels, it would have been an armoured car, but it's got tracks, and it isn't big enough to be a light tank, so it's considered a "tankette". Do you just mean a Panzergrenadier or what?

AmericanValues results

FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:48 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:I'm not sure whether we have the same definition of a tankette - For me, a tankette is a small vehicle, comparable to an armoured car in size, with tracks. So, if it had wheels, it would have been an armoured car, but it's got tracks, and it isn't big enough to be a light tank, so it's considered a "tankette". Do you just mean a Panzergrenadier or what?

I mean literally put two men in a tankette and give one of them a Boys AT Rifle, and do a driveby on some Valentine Tanks

so yes panzergrandiers in tankettes

did I mention my aim is to create the most ghetto army known to man?
Last edited by The Black Party on Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:49 pm

Tankettes? In this day and age? They're death traps
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:50 pm

Union Princes wrote:Tankettes? In this day and age? They're death traps

ah just slap a lewis gun and give the gunner an AT rifle if we run into any... "slightly larger then minor" problematic enemy afv's
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:51 pm

I don't think that's how it works. Not when tanks are now beginning to outfitted with more advance gadgets. Better off with a small armored car really
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Sraelyn
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sraelyn » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:54 pm

Is this going to turn into Germany & Co vs the commies? Cause dear old Poland would prefer neither of them. Or is anyone else willing to join a third faction?
Last edited by Sraelyn on Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That God's name is Abraxas

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Union Princes wrote:I don't think that's how it works. Not when tanks are now beginning to outfitted with more advance gadgets. Better off with a small armored car really

thats how tank combat works
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:55 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:I'm not sure whether we have the same definition of a tankette - For me, a tankette is a small vehicle, comparable to an armoured car in size, with tracks. So, if it had wheels, it would have been an armoured car, but it's got tracks, and it isn't big enough to be a light tank, so it's considered a "tankette". Do you just mean a Panzergrenadier or what?

I mean literally put two men in a tankette and give one of them a Boys AT Rifle, and do a driveby on some Valentine Tanks

so yes panzergrandiers in tankettes

The parts of Ireland where we'll be fighting are along the Shannon river, meaning: mostly open terrain and flatland. pre-WW2 tankettes will be absolutely destroyed by proper British comet tanks. I'm talking one shot and there's a hole through both ends. Nah, guerrilla fighting in Ireland is about winning the respect of the population, being able to flee from your enemy quite quickly, and being able to do a lot of damage while wasting minimum equipment/resources. Putting two guys, one of which has an anti-tank rifle (which would be a really uneffective weapon in 1964) in a small tracked vehicle going about 25 miles an hour won't do anything special or good. It's about being in that flying column, being in your section, and watching out for the man on your right, not by wasting resources on dubious and outdated tactics.

AmericanValues results

FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Sraelyn wrote:Is this going to turn into Germany & Co vs the commies? Cause dear old Poland would prefer neither of them. Anyone willing to create a third faction?

I cant answer that but tommorow (or later today), someone is gonna make a post inviting people to an anti-comintern pact. There you can make friends or enemies, and the coalitions will start to form
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:57 pm

Sraelyn wrote:Is this going to turn into Germany & Co vs the commies? Cause dear old Poland would prefer neither of them. Or is anyone else willing to join a third faction?

ANTI-PROD FEDERATION BOYS, WHO'S JOINING?

AmericanValues results

FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:57 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:The parts of Ireland where we'll be fighting are along the Shannon river, meaning: mostly open terrain and flatland. pre-WW2 tankettes will be absolutely destroyed by proper British comet tanks. I'm talking one shot and there's a hole through both ends. Nah, guerrilla fighting in Ireland is about winning the respect of the population, being able to flee from your enemy quite quickly, and being able to do a lot of damage while wasting minimum equipment/resources. Putting two guys, one of which has an anti-tank rifle (which would be a really uneffective weapon in 1964) in a small tracked vehicle going about 25 miles an hour won't do anything special or good. It's about being in that flying column, being in your section, and watching out for the man on your right, not by wasting resources on dubious and outdated tactics.

you were better when you were norway
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Sraelyn
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sraelyn » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:03 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Sraelyn wrote:Is this going to turn into Germany & Co vs the commies? Cause dear old Poland would prefer neither of them. Anyone willing to create a third faction?

I cant answer that but tommorow (or later today), someone is gonna make a post inviting people to an anti-comintern pact. There you can make friends or enemies, and the coalitions will start to
form

Nice, I'll try to get my app done tomorrow.

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:
Sraelyn wrote:Is this going to turn into Germany & Co vs the commies? Cause dear old Poland would prefer neither of them. Or is anyone else willing to join a third faction?

If you can find a way for a landlock nation to send you over supplies then count me in paddy.
That God's name is Abraxas

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:04 pm

You can form a third faction, and I think a few nations would like to join this faction as they'd rather remain neutral rather than go to war.

This is clearly turning out to be a Cold War roleplay that's going hot at any moment.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:06 pm

Sraelyn wrote:
The Black Party wrote:I cant answer that but tommorow (or later today), someone is gonna make a post inviting people to an anti-comintern pact. There you can make friends or enemies, and the coalitions will start to
form

Nice, I'll try to get my app done tomorrow.

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:

If you can find a way for a landlock nation to send you over supplies then count me in paddy.

T E X A N C O W B O Y P I L O T S
E
X
A
N
C
O
W
B
O
Y
P
I
L
O
T
S

AmericanValues results

FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:06 pm

Germany isn't nearly as anti-Slavic now. The polish minorities even have actual autonomy, there own SS battalions.

German would be more than happy to protect Poland against the USSR
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse