NATION

PASSWORD

1912-1990 Era War IC (Semi-Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:01 am

Army of the Confederacy
Month of March and Early April

The fact that Aclusian forces on their border with northern Rannoria, as well as those of the Warglorians already had crossed the border, was extremely alarming, not only did this have the potential to undo everything the 3rd Corps had done in Plais and the Shield Isles. Their worries were soothed however, as their RSF allies came forward and told them what was needed to be told. "They are here to help." The leader of the RSF told Peter MacArthwys. This changed a few things, but the fundamental plan for Rannkradle still remained the same.

As for how that was going, it was going somewhat swimmingly as of present. By March 10, the 11th Division garrison was ready for making an amphibious invasion of the southern bank of the Raeinn, and on the 12th they had landed uncontested. Syndicalist troops were swat away, and their combined remnants thoroughly crushed at the Battle of Cane. The reason why its going "somewhat" swimmingly is due to the issues the other half of the 11th Division was dealing with, the mountains were chock-full of Syndicalist forces, who were also fighting beleaguered RSF troops. Skirmishing in the mountains began around the 10th of March, and by the 15th, they still hadn't crossed past the mountains. As for the 17th Division, they finished the construction of their river barges and were ready to assault Rannkradle when the halves of the 11th Division completed their objectives. RSF troops have also concentrated on their positions to assist in the taking of Rannkradle.

The 2nd Armored Corps and their support troops had also arrived in Rannoria, landing in the regional capital of Plais, a large port city called Palis. A group of some 104,181 men, these would group with the troops of the Aclusians in their advance, to act as the massive sledgehammer breaking down the walls of Rannkradle.

Confederate and RSF Forces at Rannkradle Syndicalist Forces defending Rannkradle
Confederate Troops
  • 17th Infantry Division (12,772 men)
  • 17th Infantry Support Division (20,000 men)
RSF Troops
  • 12,000 fighting troops (and growing)
  • 19,000 support troops (and growing)
63,772 total men
Syndicalist Troops
  • Estimated 50,000~ fighting troops
  • Estimated 67,000~ support troops
117,000 estimated men

Army of the Confederacy
Shishiri and Indianum

The Sirvanskan front was for all intents and purposes, finished. All remaining rebel strongholds, and any remnants of said rebels, have been thoroughly crushed and their leaders hanged for their crimes. As for their cannon fodder, the 2nd Corps forced upon them decimation. Every one of them in groups of ten, and one from these groups was to be executed by the other nine. The rest were then free to go. The corps would then begin occupation of the Confederate share of Leersog, suppressing unrest and distributing supplies such as food, medicine, building material, etc.

The same could not be said for the Shishiri front however (rather, the Carriebean front at the rate things were going). Although the capital had been taken, and most Carriebean troops (about 200,000 men) captured as prisoners of war, there still was their mainland territories to subdue. Submarines prowled the strait, taking down every Carriebean ship that they came across, and running circles around the 50 or so destroyers the enemy had. The planes from the Hawk also were a help in night engagements, as they popped flares over targets in the dead of night then left without a trace, the ominous sounds of engines the only indicator to their presence.

The 1st Armored Corps had also arrived in Standpoint, Shishiri, by April 5.

Halsten Dubrovnik, 1st Corps Grandmaster

"Enemy fire has ceased, Grandmaster," an officer entered his tent, then told him, "The enemy has raised... A rather ornate flag of truce as well sir." He simply nodded in response, "I will be there myself, let me prepare." And sent the man on his way with a wave of his hand. After straightening himself up, he left the tent and went directly to the stables, where his trusty brown steed awaited him. Mounting the horse, he quickly trotted on over to where the beaten enemy awaited. For every meter he crossed towards the entourage, the stench of shit grew stronger and stronger. He had to draw on every bit of willpower he had to force his face into a neutral expression, and to prevent it shifting into a grimace. "Who," he bellowed out, "Is in command here?". His response was in the form of an old sod just like him dismounting from his horse, a gray destrier.

“I am General Ver Doorman, Commander of 200,000 Carriebeanian Soldiers." the man introduced himself, "Many of them are tired of war and simply wish to go home. I would like to make a small speech to my men, if you permit.”. He nodded, the man was tired of all this, and so he would give him a small respite. A few minutes later- in which he was often grinning slightly due to overhearing the... Questionable content of the General's speech, especially at the final sentence- the enemy relinquished exactly 201,333 varying pieces of equipment, 200 thousand of those were rifles, the rest was artillery. “Enemy Commander," Ver Doorman had walked on over to him, "You have bested my forces on the field of battle and within the walls of hell. I still remain defiant with my honors of war but shall relent from my personal dignity to hand you this.” The commander removed his personal sword and colt firearm, handing them over to his assistant's open hands.

"A rather..." Halsten struggled for the proper word that wouldn't insult the enemy commander while at the same time wouldn't praise him too much, "Sensational speech General Ver Doorman. It is rather discouraging that I would do this action to your men so soon, but such is duty.". He then walked his horse to the center of the formation, where all could hear him, "All of you, this is the terms for your surrender, you will all perform the act of decimation, but taking into account your commander's honorable surrender, you will instead do centimation," he yelled out at the top of his lungs, "You will now group yourselves into groups of one hundred, and draw straws. He who draws the shortest, will die, at the hands of his 99 other comrades.".

"Two thousand rather than twenty thousand will die today!" He yelled as the Carriebean soldiers were being rounded up into 2,000 groups of 100 men by his own, "Consider this a mercy! If this were the 9 Years War, all of you would be dead!". Soon the deed was complete, all of them had been grouped. Then the straws were being distributed...

It took an hour, but the straws were finally drawn, 2,000 men had been condemned. As luck would have it, General Ver Doorman drew the 3rd shortest straw, and would live for another day. Then the screams of men being bludgeoned, stoned, and stabbed to death by former brothers-in-arms came, somewhat lighter than decimation, if that happened to these two hundred thousand men, but centimation would occur today.

9th Regiment, 6th Infantry Division
Caoirigh go Brách!

Southeastern Aryshtakova, March 2, 0632

"Pierce through! Pierce through!" The unified shouts of his now 60 man band grew louder and louder as they slowly but surely started advancing to the rest of their regiment, and their First Lieutenant shouted along with them. An enemy peeked out of cover, but was overrun by a ramshackle group of ten men. "PIERCE THROUGH! PIERCE THROUGH!" The shouts continued.

Then he could see the flags of the 9th at the bottom of the hill, "Men! Safety is at hand!" He yelled while stabbing another enemy in the eye with his flagpole's pointed top, spilling red fluid all over the green standard, "Let's ensure that we grab it, shall we? ONWARD!". And so they went, the 50 man group, shooting and stabbing their way into safety. By the gods, their cohesion must hold, or else they would break.

Forty five men.

Forty men.

Thirty five men..

Thirty men..

Twenty five men...

"WE'VE BREACHED IT MEN! FORWARDS, FORWARDS!" The desperate and hoarse shouts of a bloody Sheridan Maugham resonated throughout the air and the spirits of his men, and they all rushed onward as if they were a band two hundred strong. Their battered group was able to rejoin the rest of their regiment safely, and looking back at their track, "Damn, we sure did carve through em good.". A burning trail they had made downhill, evidence being the consistent and jagged line of burning or destroyed buildings. "Men, I'll report to the Corporal," he told his men as they were attended by medics, "We'll see that these rebel bastards die for what they did."

"Well don't ya look like shit First Lieutenant," the group had retreated to the back to get medical attention, but the first lieutenant trudged to the tent of his superior officer, and these were the first words he heard, "Now what kind o' shit you've been plowin through?".

"If I may be so bold sir," he replied, "Rather tough shit.".

"Well a good thing you survived," Corporal Shepard MacRyder replied, not looking up from the paper that he was reading, "We're all going home.". The corporal passed the paper over to him, and looking upon it, it appeared that it was a list of which regiments were to go home and which regiments would stay to garrison their new territories, and luck would have it, they were grouped in with the former.

"That's... Good to hear sir," he had paused, there really wasn't anything he was going back to in the mainland, and here he could have a fresh start, but it would be good to go back home, and thus he was conflicted, "But what about the folks we're fighting there?".

"We'll be retreating, the conflict is done First Sergeant," the corporal answered, "It appears that you have been left in the dark in terms of important happenings, we're allied with those folks you're attacking, Hoosier folks.". Shepard sighed, "I'm trying my best not to blow a vein and court martial you right on the spot," his superior's hands had curled up into fists by now, "Attacking a town of the Hoosiers like that, are you trying to start an international incident you fool!". And now he was standing with a fist raised.

"Sir, sorry sir," he apologized, but the men he had lost... "This will never happen again, sir!". He finished with a bow, and Corporal Shepard sat back down with a deeper and exasperated sigh.

"We'll be retreating soon from this damn place," the corporal was rubbing his temples rapidly while he spoke, it then shifted to rapid scratching of his hair, "This shit you've started will have consequences.". And so the 9th retreated from the town battered, a defeat in their eyes.

Diplomacy

The condemnation of the Manticorans of the strategies being used in Shishiri was met with opposition from the militarists, seeing the gas being a necessary move towards subduing Carriebean quickly and effectively, but the Confederacy could not afford losing their best ally in the new Central Alliance, which they had more or less joined with the fall of the Imperial Bloc, which happened due to Norcourt's withdrawal, and thus, an apology was made and a promise of not using chemical weapons in the near future unless provoked extremely was made as well. But this was secondary to the fact that the Vicuna Conference would begin soon.

Masset Hiellan had arrived at the city by March 30, having a day for some final preparations before the conference began in earnest on April 1. Then that day came around and the meeting was opened, more specifically, opened by a certain Mr. Francis Golden. “Greetings, gentlemen. We have a goal to de-escalate the situation in Indianum and, to that end," he said, "We have created a rough draft for an agreement.". He stayed silent, physically and mentally, only listening, there was no points to be contested as of yet.

The man resumed, "Key among the points would be disarmament and reductions in force sizes for all parties," there it was, the point that needed to be contested, a force reduction was unacceptable, "As well as the removal of combat forces by Nihon to reduce the apparent threat that is posed by them.". Mr. Golden took a deep breath before resuming, "The reductions shall be to ensure that no nation maintains more than two and one-tenth percent of their population actively underarms in peacetime.". Again, unacceptable.

"The Nihonese will, as stated," the man looked around the men seated while speaking, "Reduce deployments of their forces in Indianum to five divisions in Manchuko and five divisions in Shishiri.". He then continued speaking on a similar point, "The Central Alliance will match those, with no more than 5 divisions to be deployed by Manticore in Almaty and no more than five divisions to be deployed in Shishiri by the Northern Confederation.”. Those last terms of his were acceptable, they would be well within the realm of legality to simply deploy more troops in their portion of Leersog.

Now he would speak up, "With all due respect Mr. Francis, are you certain that a reduction in armies is wise in these tumultuous days?" He inquired with a skeptical voice, "The Indianum issue may be solved by this meeting aye, but do you think that will be the only issue we will be facing in the near future? There is an incident brewing in Rannoria as we speak, and opposing sides may clash with the confirmation that the Transvaal is supporting a side and the Warglorians siding with another.".

"I say nay to these proposals of reductions, and instead make a counter proposal of keeping the status quo on armies.".
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:21 am

Aryshtakova, Iron Guard Hoosier

The town had been retaken, and the invaders had taken heavy casualties. Still, they were able to force themselves out and retreat. As Hoosier soldiers combed through the streets of the small town, the commanding officer was already planning retaliation. He refused to allow a numerically inferior invading force to simply walk away after attacking Hoosier soil. As he was speaking to his subordinate officers, a soldier approached him, clutching something in his hand. He presented it to the commanding officer, reveling it was a chunk of clothing from one of the dead attackers. Northern Confederates.

"My God," the man said, growing angrier, "Those bastards! Our alliance barely finalized and they already betray us? Get the men ready, we're going after them immediately. Send a message to Indianapolis, let them know what has happened."

As soon as they were sure the town was secured, the Hoosiers mounted up and went after the fleeing enemy. Armored cars lead the way, followed by infantry and equipment hauled in trucks. A forward unit lead the main body, scouting ahead for the retreating foreigners. A message arrived in Indianapolis, detailing what had happened and that the local garrison was chasing the Confederates. A message was sent back, ordering the men to stand down for now, but it would be too late. The men were already setting out and were looking for revenge. Still, a message was sent to Shaun Richard, diplomat sent to Manticore for the international conference. This slight would not be easily forgotten.

Vicuna, Manticore
Shaun Richard, Hoosier diplomat at the Vicuna Conference, listened as the first the Manticorean spoke, and then the Confederate. When the Confederate was finished, he stood up and began to speak.

"While I believe much of what you have said thus far, Mr. Golden, is rather acceptable, I dare say it doesn't go far enough in some aspects. I, and the Iron Guard leadership, can agree on limiting active military personal to two and one tenths percent of a nation's population, but Nihon, Newne Caribbean, and Crimetopolis all should have stricter limits set on them. After all, the reason for this conference was to deescalate the tensions caused by unchecked Nihonese aggression! Newne Caribbean as well, they are nothing but incompetent warmongers. The Nihonese Empire should be limited to no more than a million man military, including reserves, and Newne Caribbean should lay down their arms and accept Central Alliance occupation after declaring war on several Alliance members. And I hope the problem of Opus has not been forgotten. I still demand that Nihon remove all troops from the state and hand it over to the members of the Central Alliance."

Once he was finished, Shaun Richard took his seat.
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them
-George Mason
I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.
-George Mason

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Traansval » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:13 pm

R'lyeh, Palas Fomalhaut
March, 1927

Jans Tulin cleared his throat, “Yes, well, we understand that this will be a negotiation, however I would like to correct your assumption: I have been sent to secure the peaceful transition for the Deruhn Islands and the province of Sylba which is currently occupied by your close ally, the Solomanians.”

Tulin took a moment to take a sip of water from the glass he had with him, resting it on his hard briefcase lying in his lap. “We are of course not expecting to receive this free of charge, and so I’ve been authorized by my government to make this deal; the Confederate government agrees to return the Isles and Sylba back to the Boer government, allowing their native populations to be ruled by a government of their own people, and the Traansval will agree to sign a lease to allow for Confederate ships to have free basing rights in Boer ports. This will include unlimited docking, contracting for repairs, shore leave and the ability to purchase supplies and goods for the ship or crew free of international duties or tariffs.”

Jan leaned back in his chair some, “All in all, a generous offer, one which would allow your nations navy access to more ports than the Deruhns or Sylba could ever hold. You would have unlimited access to the entire ocean.”

Frontlines, Orange Vry-Staat-Gauteng Border
April, 1927

Stephanus Schoeman, formerly Soldaat now Korporaal of the Boer Revolutionary Army, sat on the wooden duck board running through the middle of the trench, his helmet resting on them as well as he cleaned his rifle, a Mauser 1889, an old gun which needed to be taken care of. Seat around him were various soldiers, chatting amongst themselves.

It seemed like all they could do nowadays. Schoeman had fought at, and later marched into after the Treaty, Kaapstad, and after that city had been taken all of the BRA troops there had been redirected towards the Warglorian front, including Schoeman who had earned his Korporaal’s stripes during the Kaapstad fighting. However, where Kaapstad had been intense and action filled, the Front in the East was boring.

The only eventful actions would be artillery barrages, sometimes from the enemy hitting them or from their own side hitting the enemy. It would fill the air with sounds of thunder, but other than that it didn’t do much. The Boer troops just kept to their trenches, and the Warglorians to theirs.

They were supposed to have launched an offensive weeks earlier, but that had been called off from high command. A lot of the RSK soldiers which they shared the trenches with would talk about Martiz being a Warglorian lover for calling off the offensive. Schoeman wasn’t sure how he felt about it, but he knew a lot of people were angry at Martiz. Men coming back from leave rotations would pass off newspapers and magazines to the other troops on the front, and they’d get passed around to everyone, and from what Schoeman read there were a lot of influential people calling for Martiz to step down or be impeached from office because he sent a message of condolence to the Aclusians and Warglorians for their leaders getting killed or something.

Schoeman didn’t concern himself with it much though, he knew his duty was to the Republic no matter what, and he didn’t see it as being very productive to attack the Republic’s leader while Warglorian troops were still on Boer soil.

The sound of boots hitting wood echoed, first muffled then much more clear, as a soldier wearing the red patches of the RSK came upon Schoeman and the group. Adriaan Brand, also newly promoted to Korporaal and newly transferred from the Kaapstad front, sat down next to Schoeman, something in his hand balled up in cloth.

“Hey Steph, check out what I got from my guy in Supply.” Adriaan said, pinching the end of the cloth and lifting it to reveal two large steaks, bright red and juicy.

Immediately everyone stood up, “Holy shit, how the fuck did you get that?” Asked a BRA Soldaat, his uniform tunic off with his off-grey undershirt being his only top.

Adriaan looked to Schoeman, “I traded my stash of cigs I got from Kaapstad, I swear that guy smokes five packs a day. We’ll be eating good tonight.” He said, laughing.

Schoeman took the steaks, he had been a cook in Pretoria prior to the war and new just how to fix them up. “I knew there was a reason I was friends with you Adriaan.” He pulled the cloth back over and reach over to his gas mask bag, emptying it of its rubber contents and packing it full of the cleanest cloth he could fine, then nestled the steaks in there. “I’ll find somewhere cool and clean to keep it until dinner, can’t let the CO’s see it!” He said, laughing, although strangely no one else laughed.

“Can’t let the COs see what, exactly Korporaal?”

Schoeman turned around to see the gruff image of 2nd Lieutenant Durang, formerly of the Bosrangers and of the fighting in Lombardie, now turned commissioned officer with the BRA, and real fucking hard ass. Durang pointed at the bag on the ground next to Schoeman with his cudgel, which he always carried around, ready to beat any trouble makers or lay abouts he saw.

“What's in the bag, Korporaal?” Durang asked.

Schoeman visibly gulped, resting his hand on top of the bag. “This sir? Its my Gas Mask bag, just my mask is in here.”

Durang snarled, “Your masks laying in the dirt right there shit for brains,” he said pointing at the offending mask. Durang reached down and snapped up the bag, opened it to see cloth, which he pushed aside.

He whistled a low and long whistle, “My my, what do we have here? A couple of steaks, destined for the officers mess, in the hands of a couple rankers? Which one of youse stole it from supply?”

Adriaan jumped to his feet, “We didn’t steal nothing, I traded for those fair and square!”

Durang smiled a sadistic smile, “Ah, so you bought it from the thief, makes you an accessory to the fact. I should turn you into the Feldgendarms, have them court martial you for that. Thank god they Federalized the Feldgends, took them out of your Federations greedy commie hands.”

Adriaan’s face heated right red, showing his anger and irritation. Durang slipped off one of his leather gloves and lifted a piece of cloth, using it to pick up one of the steaks. He then threw the bag with the other at the sitting Schoeman, who caught it.

“I think I’ll take this for myself, the price to my silence. Have a nice day men.” Durang said as he turned around and strode his way down the trench, wrapping the steak in its cloth and putting in his satchel.

After he turned the corner, Adriaan spat on the ground, and muttered “Jerk off.”

Southern Rannoria
April, 1927

General Samuel Winthrop was not a happy man, no indeed he was an angry man as he stood with leaders of the SFC and FAK around a table looking at the map to figure out how to save the nation. In hindsight Winthrop supposed that he should have expected this, should’ve expected the Warglorians to intervene, although he supposed that he really expected them to send aid to the RSF, not to directly invade with a blunt fist.

Still, that was the reality. The RSF now was fighting Aclusians in the north and Warglorians in the east, while the SFC and FAK had almost fully withdrawn to the river line with the Foreign Korp of Boer troops. Now, however, the Reds were facing invasion from a Warglorian Army in the south-east, and had to re-arraign their forces.

Winthrop planted his arms on the table and sighed, “This will be our plan of action. Our defenses on the river line are already solid, but we will now be moving a large portion of our troops to defend a eastern section of the line against the Warglorians. How many men can you estimate will be available?” Winthrop asked, directing his question towards Henri Winkelman, Commander of the SFC’s Red Army.

Winkelman rubbed his bearded chin, “I think we can estimate a total of 600,000 soldiers will able available, taking into consideration all the troops still falling back and new levies being raised.”

Winthrop nodded, “Ok, ok. We’ll station 200,000 men on the river line to defend against any northern attacks, then move 400,000 men along with my 100,000 Boer troops on the South-Eastern Line to defend against the Warglorians.”

“Will it be enough?” Asked Chairman Hein ter Poorten, leader of the SFC and planned to be Chairman of the Rannorian Commune.

Winthrop was silent for a moment, “I have talked with my command back home and they have agreed to send 300,000 men more to reinforce the Korp. I do not know if the men we currently have in place will be able to hold, but they are all we have, and I have prepared them as well as I can. My troops have training, guns, and artillery. If they cannot hold the line long enough to be reinforced, then we are indeed lost…”

With those words, the room went silent, with not another word being spoken…

To: The Foreign Office of the Confederacy of the North
From: Party Commissionership for Foreign Affairs of the Boer Federation of Labor
Encryption: Top Secret

Dear Sirs,

We have been informed by our allies, the Rannorian SFC and FAK, that the Warglorian and Aclusian States have launch invasions with the aim of conquering and annexing Rannorian land for themselves, this of course goes against our aims in supporting the Rannorians of the South, but it also goes against the aims of the Rannorian Security Forces in the North, who you have supported.

Both of our interests are directly threatened by the aggressive actions of the Western Leagues last remaining members. Therefore, our allies the SFC and FAK have asked us to pass on a message, that message being an offer to form a United Front in which the Syndicalists will put aside their differences with the Security Forces in a temporary ceasefire so that both sides can fight against the foreign aggressors. We kindly ask that you pass this onto the Rannorian Security Forces, and consider supporting the proposition yourself. This United Front of course would only last until the foreign powers cease their invasion, after which I’m sure we can come to an understanding on the Rannorian Question.

Breyburg
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Fighting the Good Fight III

Postby Breyburg » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:39 pm

Legislative Palace, Stegas, Breyburg
April 2nd, 1927

Fighting the Good Fight III
Upon hearing of the Declaration of War from the Government of Carriebean, the Socialist Allied States of Breyburg has declared war on the Government of Carriebean. Skirmishes started yesterday morn.

The 70,000 that were stationed along the South Landstreicher-Landstreicher border have been ordered to gain as much ground as quickly as possible, while maintaining a strong defense.

“Today marks the second time that the Government has either indirectly or directly declared war upon our glorious Socialist Allied States. The first concluded in the decisive victory against the Carriebeanians under the great President, Alfred Woods. I encourage you, the citizens of Breyburg, to send care packages and whatever aid you can to the government and to our military. This will help for another decisive victory against the Carriebeanians. Our Indianum Front, and Central Alliance ally, Iron Guard Hoosier has declared war on the Government of Carriebean as well as our other Central Alliance ally, the Manticoran Empire.” President Martin Harvey said over the National Radio.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

South Landstreicher, Southeastern Indianum
April 2nd, 1927

“Listen up, men! I want you to hold your line! Never let up! Never let go! Never stop moving! The more land we can take the better! Defend, protect and deter!” Sergeant First Class Ernest Brewer bellowed before his men. The Breyburgian Military has extreme confidence in this war, as the SASB has gone to war with the Carriebeans three times and have been victorious three times.

Breyburgian Infantry charging against looming Carriebean threats.

Breyburgian Infantry taking cover from Carriebeanian fire.

The current state of the Indianum Front-Central Alliance advance.
Last edited by Breyburg on Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
SODA!!!
- Joe Biden

Proud member of the Federation of Allies.

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

IC: deleted

Postby Crimetopolis » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:38 pm

deleted.
Last edited by Crimetopolis on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:40 pm

City of London, The Aclusian Home Isles
March 31st, 1927

The news of his cousin's death had come to Nikolai within the very same day it had occurred. To say the Arenginian king was devastated would be an understatement as he was struck with great grief, a sadness that left him shaken and silent. The King had had to deal with so many things through his rise to power, the sadness of his father's passing still haunted him but he remained steadfast as he tried his best to show strength, now it was a lot harder. The few good men of this world one by one were leaving for the heavens, George had been deprived of his life by a cowardly assassin whose name shall be forgotten in a matter of months.

It was a tragic hour not only for the Aclusians, but also for the Arenginians as they too grieved the death of the man who led the people who had been brothers in arms with them for many years. King Nikolai despite his urges to succumb to sadness, remained strong as he delivered speeches of eulogy to his deceased cousin which received much acclamation. Nikolai would soon find himself In the Aclusian capital of London, following behind the carriage carrying the casket of his cousin, bearing the Aclusian flag and being escorted with pride and conviction through the city.

Nikolai walked alongside his own security entourage, all of them with their heads up high as they marched forward and following behind the carriage. Alongside this delegation there was the Warglorian one, the leader of the Reich Hans Landa was heavily scarred from the attack and Nikolai would promptly greet him with respect and all his sympathies, but the day was for remembering George.

Soon the march would come to the presence of a large church, one by one every group would enter behind the casket as it was carried inside the church. As this occurred, Nikolai and his fellow Arenginians would come to their knees and murmur a prayer in honor and memory of the fallen King. Nikolai would try to hold back tears as he prayed for his cousin to find his way to paradise alongside his father and mother. Soon, the rain began to come and the King was covered by several umbrellas by his entourage who pleaded him to head on inside to the Church.

As the King entered the premises, he looked out into the street, watching as Hans Landa remained outside with his own detail, the rain falling on his head he was uncaring about it. Nikolai didn't say anything, he simply nodded as he went inside, leaving Landa to his own devices, everyone grieved in their own way.

St. Osloverg, Arengin.

The King would soon find himself back on Arengin, once more he had called on another daily report meeting with his ministers, each of the ministers had different things to address with the king. Economic matters regarding trade deals, proposals by several allies, international matters and military as well. The King had his plate full as he went to address each issue one by one.

Minister of War, General Gennadiyevich first brought up an update on the production of new vehicles for the modernization of the Arenginians military. Progress was being made fast and a soon the designs would be out of prototype phase and with the King's approval they would see full production. On the other hand a letter by the Nihonese was brought, it offered a new installation for the Arenginian military to use besides Port Alexander which was a joint Civilian Military port.

Nikolai assessed the issue with the Nihonese offer, it was a rather ostentatious offer, nonetheless Nikolai would consider it but not answer it right away. On the other hand, he looked forward to the demonstration of the new weaponry.

On the matter of other issues, there was an update by Minister of Interior Larion on the construction of the Building that would house the Interntional Council of States. The building was nearing completion and it would be quite accommodating to all delegations of the world, both current and future. Nikolai was quite pleased about this and soon the Council would see function in this much divided world.

Other issues came to the table and were quickly addressed, once more the King of Arengin showed skilled leadership and level headeness in decision making and the future of the Country.

Undisclosed Location, Arengin.

"Sansonok shall then see the seizure of key bui-" The voice of the Leader of the Social Line Revolutionaries, Duma Representative Issak Vitomir would be cut off by his trusted associate "D" as he barged into the room with a piece of paper in hand. Vitomir was obviously shaken and annoyed by this sudden intrusion as he was in the middle of the planification for the coup that would come on October 1st of 1930.

"What is the meaning of this D!?" Vitomir said with displeasure.

"Message from Zaporozhets, Issak!" D said as he walked through the masses of fellow revolutionaries and to his commander in chief, handing the letter to him Vitomir noticed that D was panting and sweating nervously. The Duma rep opened up the message and read it with a calm demeanor, Vitomir was a man who could not be easily shaken, he was cold and determined in his mission and nothing would stop it. Despite this strong conviction, what the Arenginian revolutionary read was rather worrysome.

"Well... this creates complications..." Vitomir said while still keeping himself composed. The other plotters were not as balmy as their leader as they began to murmur words of doubt. Vitomir for his part was quick to address these worries.

"It appears our plans have come under the attention of the DISI, Zaporozhets has provided me with vital info of Ministry agents asking too many questions... This may require our plans to see a slight advance if we are to succeed..." Vitomir said as he set the paper into his jacket and began to write several words and symbols on the map on the table.

"You really believe that is a good idea Issak?" D asked with worry.

Vitomir pondered, he considered all variables as he came up with the most logical answer. "There is no other choice Comrades. If we delay our plan we run the risk of infiltration and the regime getting knowledge of our plans... we have enough loyal officers that we can see success in the capital if we move quick. Riga and Lyorga shall have to be seized quickly by Zaporoszhets, I just hope the hours coincide well, we'll have to put Zlapo and Verensgrad out of the matter entirely."

"What about the Skartenean border, and the DISI headquarters?" A fellow commander in the plot asked.

D nodded to the comment, "Indeed, if the King makes his escape from St. Osloverg we shall need both the Coast and the Border on our control to make sure he doesn't escape. Those are the two most likely avenues of escape the Coward will take..."

"Yes, yes." Vitomir said as he stroke his beard and began to analyze the map. He looked over to the list of the military officers loyal to the cause, contrary to the list given to the Rusklanders the list was a lot fewer in its content, no Air Corp officer had joined the cause so far and the highest officer they had in the military was Alexei Sansonok, neither Bruliov or Zhaikov were in it. The factor of the DISI prying their eyes into this whole thing made things a lot harder now, they would have to act quick and use all assets they had to ensure the plot succeded. The Key was to capture the King, alive or dead didn't matter, they needed to break the spirits of the forces loyal to him and show that the People were now in control and soon all workers and soldiers of the Proletariat would join the cause. But they had to have both the West and East secure, Zaporoszhets was trustworthy but he had told Vitomir that it was not a given that the King would be transported to Riga in case of an uprising. They needed to secure key positions along the Skartenean border quickly and efficiently.

"Very well, we have Menshikov at the helm in the East, we'll have to make use of the Home Guard units to bost his numbers otherwise he'll be overwhelmed." Vitomir said as he moved a piece of plastic on the table to the Skartenean border zone. "Berebkin, Yarovsky, Kameski and Novotroinovsk all will have to be seized... We'll have to take the Command Central first if we are to make it easier for him to take the towns."

"What about the Skartenean border garrisons?" D asked.

"Irrelevant..." Was Vitomir's sole answer, he received no other questioning as he continued to adapt the plan for no longer 1930 but 1928.

Telegram of the Royal Slavic Kingdom of the Arengin Union
OFFICE King Nikolai Oswyn the Fourth

Directed to ALL NATIONS OF THE WORLD

Leaders of this Earth, I call on all of you to answer the call for peace, for tolerance, for a better world. The Concordance of the International body proposed at the Arenginian Royal International Ball several years ago has been completed and I call on all leaders to send a Delegation at once to sign this great document for the betterment of mankind. Regardless of disagreements, conflicts, of distrusts each nation of this world must send a representative to read and sign this agreement, soon the chambers of this organization shall be opened up in the Capital city of Arengin and all representatives regardless of nationality shall be accommodated and heard so that we may take one step closer to world peace.

I urge all national leaders to give their blessing to this endeavor and so we shall have peace in our time. A copy of this Concordance shall promptly be sent to all leader's desktop for them to review it in detail. The signing shall take place in St. Osloverg at the Royal Palace, I expect you all there and I beg you a safe travel and the best of wishes.

Atte. Nikolai Oswyn IV of Arengin.

Last edited by Arengin Union on Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

DELETED

Postby Crimetopolis » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:29 pm

DELETED
Last edited by Crimetopolis on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breyburg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Fighting the Good Fight III (Part 2)

Postby Breyburg » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:27 pm

April, 1927
Carriebean, Southeastern Indianum

Fighting The Good Fight III (Part 2)
The war against the unruly Carriebeanians is in full swing. Breyburgian forces have secured the Rachanan exclave port. Hoosier forces have been gaining decent ground and so have Breyburgian forces. After the First Breyburg-Carriebean War, the nation was ravaged, destroying most if not all industry. High ranking members of the Breyburgian irruption on Carriebeanian soil have noted that they're forces are able to put up less of a fight than they did in the First Breyburg-Carriebean War. The goal in the Western Front is to meet with Hoosier Forces. This is allowing for an easier sweep of Carriebeanian land.

The goal in the Central Front is to meet the Landstreicher-Brasberge border. The goal in the Eastern Front is to secure the Carriebeanian Coast.

The current state of the Indianum Front advance.

Breyburgian infantry bombarding a Carriebeanian outpost.

Breyburgian infantry posing for a photo.

A troop being fixed up after being mangled by a deranged Carriebeanian soldier.
Last edited by Breyburg on Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
SODA!!!
- Joe Biden

The Manticoran Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Anarchy

Postby The Manticoran Empire » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 pm

State Department
Vicuna, Middenland
30th March 1927

Francis Golden presented each of the delegates a copy of the new Treaty that he had had drawn up for the Central Alliance. "Gentlemen, I'm hoping that we can come to an agreement on the terms that I am presenting to you and that we can present a united front on the world stage. The world is becoming heavily reliant on cooperation and international commerce and it is vitally important to all of us that we secure our interests around the world."

Treaty of the Central Alliance

The Sovereign Nations of the Empire of Manticore, the Socialist Allied States of Breyburg, the Confederacy of Northern States, the Imperial Republic of Norcourt, the State of Hoosier, the Empire of Aydinir, the State of Rachana, the Confederation of the Solomon Islands, desirous to cement in solemn manner the bonds that unite them, to increase thus their strength, and mutually guarantee one another certain rights, have drawn up the present Treaty of Defensive Alliance, to which end the Governments and Heads of State of the Contracting Powers have invested with ample powers to conduct said negotiation, their respective Envoys Extraordinary and Ministers Plenipotentiary, who have agreed upon the following stipulations:—

Article One: The Contracting Powers will unite and join to mutually guarantee their independence, sovereignty, and the integrity of their respective territories, binding themselves by the terms of the present Treaty to defend themselves against all foreign aggression, whether proceeding from another or other independent States, or from a force, without a flag, owing obedience to no recognized Power.

Article Two: The alliance will become effective to protect the rights expressed ill the preceding Article, and particularly in cases of offence consisting:
1st. In acts tending to deprive either of the Contracting Powers of a portion of their territory, in order to assume dominion over it, or to yield it to another Power.
2ndly. In acts tending to oblige either of the Contracting Powers to submit to a protectorate, sale, or cession of territory, or to establish over it any superiority, right, or pre-eminence whatsoever, which may injure or offend the full and ample exercise of its sovereignty and independence.
3rdly. In acts tending to do away with or change the form of government, the political constitution, or the laws that the Contracting Parties have made, or may in future make, in the exercise of their sovereignty.

Article Three: As all the Contracting Powers admit that every legitimate act of alliance is based upon justice, for each of them respectively the right is established of deciding whether the offence inferred to the other is comprised amongst those mentioned in the preceding Article.

Article Four: The casus foederis once declared, the Contracting Powers bind themselves to cease immediately their relations with the offending State; to hand their passports to its Diplomatic Ministers; to cancel the appointments of the Consular Agents; to forbid the importation of its natural and industrial products, and to close their ports against its ships.
Article Five: The same parties will also appoint Plenipotentiaries to adjust, by Protocol, the arrangements necessary to determine upon the subsidies, the contingents of either sea or land forces, or the aid of whatever kind that must be lent to the Republic that has received the offense; the manner in which the forces are to act and the assistance to be lent, and whatever else may be convenient for the defence. The meetings of the Plenipotentiaries will take place in the place assigned by the offended party for that purpose.

Article Six: The Contracting Parties bind themselves to provide the one offended with the means of defence of which each may consider it can dispose, though the arrangements pointed out in the preceding Article may not have taken place, provided that they consider the case urgent.

Article Seven: The casus foederis once declared, the offended party will not be able to make arrangements for peace, truce, or armistice without the concurrence of the ally who may have taken part in the war.

Article Eight: The Contracting Powers bind themselves in addition—
1st. To employ with preference, whenever it is possible, every conciliatory measure in order to avoid a rupture or to put an end to the war, holding as the most effective, the arbitration of a third Power.
2nd. Not to admit or accept from any nation or Government, protectorate or superiority that may injure and lessen their independence or sovereignty, and not to yield up or transfer in favour of any nation or Government any part whatsoever of their territories excepting in the cases of better demarcation of limits.
3rd. Not to celebrate treaties of limits or of other territorial arrangements, without the other Contracting Party first knowing of same.

Article Nine: The stipulations of the present Treaty do not extend to acts performed by political parties or the result of internal disturbances independent of foreign Governments; inasmuch as the principal object of the present Treaty of Alliance being the mutual guarantee of the sovereign rights of both nations, none of its clauses must be interpreted in opposition to its primary ends.

Article Ten: The Contracting Powers will, separately or collectively, when a subsequent agreement they may consider it convenient, solicit the adhesion of another or other States to the present Treaty of Defensive Alliance.

Article Eleven: The present Treaty will be exchanged in one of the eight capitals as soon as it is legally perfected, and will remain in full force on the twentieth day after said exchange takes place. Its duration shall be for an indefinite period, each party reserving to itself the right of considering it as no longer existing when such shall be thought convenient. In such a case, the party desiring to annul the Treaty must notify the other parties of the same, and the Treaty will no longer have an effect on the lapse of 40 months from such notification.

In testimony whereof the respective Plenipotentiaries signed it in duplicate and sealed it with their private seals.

Francis Golden, Secretary of State for the Manticoran Empire

State Department
Vicuna, Middenland
1st April 1927

Francis shook his head as the Confederate and Hoosier delegates spoke. "Mr. Hiellan, what you need to understand is that we are here to bring an end to the violence and tensions on the continent of Indianum. If the Confederacy is wanting to pick fights in Europa or Afrikaa, then that will be dealt with at a later date. Right now, the importance is here, in Indianum. Not Europa. Not Afrikaa. Not Zeeland. Indianum. An important way to reduce tensions is to reduce military strength. In the interest of that, I propose that we reduce our standing forces to one and three tenths percent of our populations and reduce deployments on the borders with each other, to avoid creating a situation like what we have today. While this will be a significant reduction in current forces, it will also be a necessary first step in reducing tensions on the continent."

Davis, Iron Guard Hoosier
Late April 1927

I, II, and III Corps of the Royal Manticoran Army had finally arrived in force and were prepared to launch their offensive. 553,017 men in 9 Infantry and 3 Artillery divisions were set to advance straight across Brasberge. Each division was lead by a tank battalion and followed by a fighter group and a heavy bombardment group. A very heavy bombardment group followed the each of the three corps. With the Army Air Force included, a total of 598,311 men and women were ready to advance to the sea. 1,512 fighters, 864 heavy bombers, and 135 very heavy bombers supported the divisions, which also had the support of 1,404 howitzers, 204 light tanks, 636 medium tanks, and 72 assault guns.

At 0538 on the 28th of April, the attack began. The howitzers thundered, throwing thousands of kilograms of high explosive shells towards areas of suspected Carriebean troop concentrations. II Corps would strike across the North, pushing to the sea along the border with Hallfurt. III Corps would push through the center. I Corps would push across the south to link up with the SASB Army and the Rachanan garrison. Areas of significant resistance would be bypassed and bombed into submission by artillery and aircraft. The artillery and air force units also had chemical ordnance, though the use of these weapons was only authorized on confirmed military positions.
The last nail had been hammered into the Carriebean coffin. And now the Empire would bury it.
Last edited by The Manticoran Empire on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For: Israel, Palestine, Kurdistan, American Nationalism, American citizens of Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, and US Virgin Islands receiving a congressional vote and being allowed to vote for president, military, veterans before refugees, guns, pro choice, LGBT marriage, plural marriage, US Constitution, World Peace, Global Unity.

Against: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, Liberalism, Theocracy, Corporatocracy.

By the Blood of our Fathers, By the Blood of our Sons, we fight, we die, we sacrifice for the Good of the Empire.

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:44 pm

Somewhere in Nihon
Top Secret Unit 731 Facility
April 1, 1927

Order from higher ups came to begin the mass production of undisclosed gasses, along with being given orders to work on testing the weapons of the Imperial Nihonese Army.

Gokyo, Nihon
Imperial Nihonese Army Headquarters/Imperial Nihonese Navy Headquarters
April 1, 1927

The already agreed upon pact with Wargloria was now coming into effect, and to comply with the tech sharing agreement, it was ordered that blueprints for all Nihonese ships having been built after 1910 be readied to be hand delivered to the Warglorian military officials in Wargloria by the Kenpeitai group being deployed there to support the Gestapo in their missions in Rannoria. That way there would be zero chance of interception. It was deemed that ships before 1910 were too obsolete, and would bring little to technology sharing. Less important material such as blueprints of all Nihonese operated planes would be given to the Warglorian Embassy, to be sent over their secure line to Wargloria. With that would also go designs for all Nihonese operated tanks, artillery, rifles, pistols, cars, and trucks. This could actually be very useful to Wargloria, as Nihon operates two tanks made in Manticore (ordered before conflict), a known enemy of Wargloria. While Warglorian intelligence was very good and most likely had those designs, also there was the numerous Breybrugian planes Nihon operated, valuable intelligence for Wargloria.

When their soldiers and fleet arrived, the Emperor himself ordered a celebration held for these honorable allies. Officers were given a Warglorian dictionary and ordered to practice. Regular soldiers were taught the basic customs, along with simple phrases. Civilians were told it would be good to learn some of their culture and language, and were told to not interfere with the Warglorian soldiers and their duties. Civilian police were told to take orders from them as if they were of the Nihonese military. And with the Warglorians in country that would also be a good chance to have them view the weapons in person.

Elsewhere, the Kōdōha Faction in the military under Sadao Araki has became increasingly angry over the Nihonese show of weakness in the peace talks.

Department of State
Vicuna, Manticore
April 1, 1927

Foreign Minister Baron Kijūrō Shidehara had arrived the day before, and was now joined by Ambassador Tsuneo Matsudaira in peace talks.

“Greetings, gentlemen. We have a goal to de-escalate the situation in Indianum and, to that end, we have created a rough draft for an agreement. Key among the points would be disarmament and reductions in force sizes for all parties, as well as the removal of combat forces by Nihon to reduce the apparent threat that is posed by them. The reductions shall be to ensure that no nation maintains more than two and one-tenth percent of their population actively underarms in peacetime." Acceptable completely. "The Nihonese will, as stated, reduce deployments of their forces in Indianum to five divisions in Manchuko and five divisions in Shishiri." Once again, acceptable. "The Central Alliance will match those, with no more than 5 divisions to be deployed by Manticore in Almaty and no more than five divisions to be deployed in Shishiri by the Northern Confederation.” The Manticorian stated. The last part, a bit iffy. Why should Nihon agree to be outnumbered 2 to 1 on Shishiri? It could be accepted possibly on conditions.

Next the Rusklandr spoke, "With all due respect Mr. Francis, are you certain that a reduction in armies is wise in these tumultuous days? The Indianum issue may be solved by this meeting aye, but do you think that will be the only issue we will be facing in the near future? There is an incident brewing in Rannoria as we speak, and opposing sides may clash with the confirmation that the Transvaal is supporting a side and the Warglorians siding with another. I say nay to these proposals of reductions, and instead make a counter proposal of keeping the status quo on armies." Nothing to contest, although the Manticorian offer was a better one.

Next the traitorous Hoosiers spoke, "While I believe much of what you have said thus far, Mr. Golden, is rather acceptable, I dare say it doesn't go far enough in some aspects. I, and the Iron Guard leadership, can agree on limiting active military personal to two and one tenths percent of a nation's population, but Nihon, Newne Caribbean, and Crimetopolis all should have stricter limits set on them." Absolutely outrageous. "After all, the reason for this conference was to deescalate the tensions caused by unchecked Nihonese aggression! Newne Caribbean as well, they are nothing but incompetent warmongers." How uncivil to speak such way in a diplomatic meeting. Only really showed how incompetent the Hoosiers were. "The Nihonese Empire should be limited to no more than a million man military, including reserves, and Newne Caribbean should lay down their arms and accept Central Alliance occupation after declaring war on several Alliance members." A shocking attempt to gain power by the Hoosiers. "And I hope the problem of Opus has not been forgotten. I still demand that Nihon remove all troops from the state and hand it over to the members of the Central Alliance." For Free? And finally, the outrageous, so called diplomat sat down. Ambassador Matsudaira made note to message the Imperial Nihonese Army Headquarters, to rethink defenses on the Hoosier borders.

Ambassador Matsudaira knew it would be bad for the Foreign Minister to speak first, for he was more the peaceful sort, and decided to counter these offers. "Mr. Francis, that offer is acceptable, but do you think it doesn't pose a threat to Nihon on Shishiri should the garrison be so outnumbered? I would suggest 2 Manticorian divisions, but if that cannot be accepted, then I cannot accept anything short of a reinstating of the 10 km demilitarized zone, recognizing this first one was violated by the Rusklandrs first, and that any violation of the zone, by either side, will be seen as an act of war, an attack. The Hoosier offer is absolutely unacceptable. I would like the entire room to note, no war had been fought between the Central Alliance and Nihon. And thus, Nihon has not lost a war either. So asking for stricter regulations on the Nihonese military by Hoosier, an imperialistic nation, is not acceptable. Hoosier in fact, according to their own records, holds a smaller population than Nihon, and also, its territories less spread out. And that Nihon did not start this war, it was the anarchists from the Parsi nation. So if it even be considered Nihon has a military including reserves less than 1 million men, then we will not accept it unless Hoosier has an army of less that 500,000 men including reserves. And seeing that is not going to be accepted, we continue to support Mr. Francis's offer. Their ideas about Opus, only reaffirm their greed and lust for land and power. Nihon is willing to sell it for 1 billion Aclusian Pounds, or under the correct terms in other aspects of the peace treaty is willing to give it up to a joint Central Alliance effort. I will repeat this again and again, this is peace talks. One that should see a collaborative work for peace, with every nation reducing troop numbers, not as a punishment."

Shishiri
April 1, 1927

Due to the Rusklandr violation of the DMZ, Nihonese forces have begun to enter the DMZ too, along with ordering the entire Southern Army Group to Shishiri, consisting of 1 armored, and 61 infantry divisions to begin moving into the area, to arrive in a few months, escorted by the 2nd Fleet. Additionally, Military Law had been imposed, and all Rusklandrs, or of their religion, in Shishiri have been detained for the time being on charges as spies.

The pirates the same day were let loose, and within the first few days, a Rusklandr merchant was a victim of this horrible piracy.

Waters of Unexplored Islands off of Norcourt
April 15, 1927

As the fleet arrived, planes were launched to scout out the islands, and came back to find there were several primitive villages. The Nihonese Naval Special Landing Forces were sent ashore, and soon enough, they came upon groups of natives, armed with spears and bows. Trying to communicate, the Nihonese men used hand signals, and pictures, but it was no use. The native group fired their bows, hitting their mark in several of the marines' chests. The Nihonese men fired back, but retreated back to the ship. From there, the ships opened fire, laying down an hour long bombardment of the beach and villages before the men were once again sent ashore, with orders to kill any hostile. The natives, with their primitive technology, we mowed down by Nihonese machine guns, and within the day, the island was captured. There were still groups of resistance, but with patrols out, they would not last long.

On the other island, the situation was different, with the natives being a more peaceful people, allowing the Nihonese ashore. From their talks began, and there was a demonstration of firearms for the local chiefs. More and more men piled ashore, and soon, the island was occupied with little resistance. The islands would be soon named as Warglorian-Nihonese territory, to be annexed soon.
Last edited by TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

The Manticoran Empire
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby The Manticoran Empire » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:35 pm

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON wrote:Department of State
Vicuna, Manticore
April 1, 1927

Foreign Minister Baron Kijūrō Shidehara had arrived the day before, and was now joined by Ambassador Tsuneo Matsudaira in peace talks.

“Greetings, gentlemen. We have a goal to de-escalate the situation in Indianum and, to that end, we have created a rough draft for an agreement. Key among the points would be disarmament and reductions in force sizes for all parties, as well as the removal of combat forces by Nihon to reduce the apparent threat that is posed by them. The reductions shall be to ensure that no nation maintains more than two and one-tenth percent of their population actively underarms in peacetime." Acceptable completely. "The Nihonese will, as stated, reduce deployments of their forces in Indianum to five divisions in Manchuko and five divisions in Shishiri." Once again, acceptable. "The Central Alliance will match those, with no more than 5 divisions to be deployed by Manticore in Almaty and no more than five divisions to be deployed in Shishiri by the Northern Confederation.” The Manticorian stated. The last part, a bit iffy. Why should Nihon agree to be outnumbered 2 to 1 on Shishiri? It could be accepted possibly on conditions.

Next the Rusklandr spoke, "With all due respect Mr. Francis, are you certain that a reduction in armies is wise in these tumultuous days? The Indianum issue may be solved by this meeting aye, but do you think that will be the only issue we will be facing in the near future? There is an incident brewing in Rannoria as we speak, and opposing sides may clash with the confirmation that the Transvaal is supporting a side and the Warglorians siding with another. I say nay to these proposals of reductions, and instead make a counter proposal of keeping the status quo on armies." Nothing to contest, although the Manticorian offer was a better one.

Next the traitorous Hoosiers spoke, "While I believe much of what you have said thus far, Mr. Golden, is rather acceptable, I dare say it doesn't go far enough in some aspects. I, and the Iron Guard leadership, can agree on limiting active military personal to two and one tenths percent of a nation's population, but Nihon, Newne Caribbean, and Crimetopolis all should have stricter limits set on them." Absolutely outrageous. "After all, the reason for this conference was to deescalate the tensions caused by unchecked Nihonese aggression! Newne Caribbean as well, they are nothing but incompetent warmongers." How uncivil to speak such way in a diplomatic meeting. Only really showed how incompetent the Hoosiers were. "The Nihonese Empire should be limited to no more than a million man military, including reserves, and Newne Caribbean should lay down their arms and accept Central Alliance occupation after declaring war on several Alliance members." A shocking attempt to gain power by the Hoosiers. "And I hope the problem of Opus has not been forgotten. I still demand that Nihon remove all troops from the state and hand it over to the members of the Central Alliance." For Free? And finally, the outrageous, so called diplomat sat down. Ambassador Matsudaira made note to message the Imperial Nihonese Army Headquarters, to rethink defenses on the Hoosier borders.

Ambassador Matsudaira knew it would be bad for the Foreign Minister to speak first, for he was more the peaceful sort, and decided to counter these offers. "Mr. Francis, that offer is acceptable, but do you think it doesn't pose a threat to Nihon on Shishiri should the garrison be so outnumbered? I would suggest 2 Manticorian divisions, but if that cannot be accepted, then I cannot accept anything short of a reinstating of the 10 km demilitarized zone, recognizing this first one was violated by the Rusklandrs first, and that any violation of the zone, by either side, will be seen as an act of war, an attack. The Hoosier offer is absolutely unacceptable. I would like the entire room to note, no war had been fought between the Central Alliance and Nihon. And thus, Nihon has not lost a war either. So asking for stricter regulations on the Nihonese military by Hoosier, an imperialistic nation, is not acceptable. Hoosier in fact, according to their own records, holds a smaller population than Nihon, and also, its territories less spread out. And that Nihon did not start this war, it was the anarchists from the Parsi nation. So if it even be considered Nihon has a military including reserves less than 1 million men, then we will not accept it unless Hoosier has an army of less that 500,000 men including reserves. And seeing that is not going to be accepted, we continue to support Mr. Francis's offer. Their ideas about Opus, only reaffirm their greed and lust for land and power. Nihon is willing to sell it for 1 billion Aclusian Pounds, or under the correct terms in other aspects of the peace treaty is willing to give it up to a joint Central Alliance effort. I will repeat this again and again, this is peace talks. One that should see a collaborative work for peace, with every nation reducing troop numbers, not as a punishment."

"Ambassador Matsudaira, it is in the interests of peace that I have called this meeting and in the interest of peace that we are here. Now I and Queen Catherine recognize that you have your desires to secure your people and your interests. The Empire has the same desires. However, the international community of Indianum can simply not accept the aggression that has been displayed by Newne Carriebean and your own government." He held up his hand to silence the Nihonese delegation, and the other delegates, before he finished. "I understand that your Government accuses the Parsi of attacking your colony in Manchuko. However, there has been no third party confirmation of your claims and the only source we have for those claims is your own government, so you must understand and accept that we are skeptical of the validity of your claims. And it is the same with your claims against the Confederation. You have made claims that they have violated your treaty with them and have not waited for independent corroboration before reacting. And THAT is what has lead to the creation of the Central Alliance and the accusations of aggression being levelled at your government. You attempted no diplomacy before invading Parsa and you have been resistant to many attempts at diplomacy before this. You even go as far as to accuse to the Central Alliance of lusting for land and power when you have demonstrated the same lust for land and power. In the last four years you have annexed three distinct territories and occupied a fourth. You invaded a sovereign state, on the barest of provocations and making no attempt to negotiate a settlement. Surely you can understand why these actions are disconcerting to many of the nations present here!" Francis leaned back in his seat, "It is true that there has not been a war. It is also true that Nihon has not lost a war. However, I must advise you to be cautious in how you treat those truths. The purpose of this summit is to keep them as truths. Not make them history. And rest assured that, should a war begin, it will be a war that you and your allies will lose, Mister Matsudaira. The Central Alliance will not lose it. You will. And I can guarantee that, if a war does happen, the treaty will be far less fair than the demands I sent your government last month."
For: Israel, Palestine, Kurdistan, American Nationalism, American citizens of Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, and US Virgin Islands receiving a congressional vote and being allowed to vote for president, military, veterans before refugees, guns, pro choice, LGBT marriage, plural marriage, US Constitution, World Peace, Global Unity.

By the Blood of our Fathers, By the Blood of our Sons, we fight, we die, we sacrifice for the Good of the Empire.

Shahinay
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shahinay » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:31 am

Southern Aydinir
Harbours of the Imperial Navy
April 1, 1927

Under the cover of night and under the strict supervision of the AQSA, Aydinirian intelligence service, large quatities of cargo were being loaded inside the docked ships. This was a secret operation. Even if many of the workers knew, or at least suspected, what they were loading - money and characteristic barrels used to transport oil, no one knew why or to whom they were transported. No one knew in exchange for what. That was known only to the highest military personel of this imperial navy's base and AQSA Agents, that were overlooking and inspecting the site.

The night was dark and the stars covered by the thick clouds. Yet the sea was calm, as if sleeping. Not long after, mysterious cargo sailed towards its destination.

Coast of South Leersog
April 1, 1927

For the last month, pirates of Leersog were attacking lone Carribean ships, but with the beginning og April their activity was expanded on all other vessesls of the Indianum Alliance - those belonging to Nihon and Crimetopolis. Of course, it was all too convinient that the pirates that nestled in the area recently conquered by Aydinirians were attacking only enemies of the Empire. Thus, SAVAK faked two attacks on Aydinirian merchant ships, that would happen in the middle of March and April. One attack was blamed on the Leersog pirates. The other, on the pirates originated from Nihonese-occupied Shishiri.

Althought an opinion not directly expressed by the Aydinirian Government, Aydinirian propaganda apparatus began to accuse Nihon of being the sponsor of international piracy and sending pirate ships to attack Aydinirian vessels in yet another hostile and provocative move against the Empire.

Department of State
Vicuna, Manticore
April 1, 1927

Imperial Minister of Foreign Affairs Eltariyos Sûrennah was so far sitting in his chair, enjoying the show behind the stone mask that was his face. Althought, there was a certain conviction, shared by most if not all members of the Aydinirian Government - proposed terms of this agreement, sent by the Manticorans even before the conference started, were much too lenient for the Nihonese.

After Mr. Francis ended his response, Eltariyos spoke:
- "Oh, but I must disagree, gentlemen. There indeed was a war, although not with the Central Alliance, namely Nihonese invasion of Parsa. Kingdom of Parsa, which as you all know, is a close Aydinirian ally. Right now, with all certainty we can agree, that Nihonese Empire has lost that war. Forces sent by Nihon and its Carribean allies, under this most... dubious excuse, not only didn't accomplish their objectives, but also suffer horrendous losses in their fight against brave Parsi ressistance. The last of those Carribean "peacekeepers", that commited so many horrendous atrocities upon the civilian population of Southern Parsa, were not a long time ago surrounded and completely destroyed by the royal army of Parsa. Whereas the Nihonese troops left Parsa and headed south, towards Aydinirian border, and as a consequence were trapped in Opus during the fall of their Sirvanskan allies, where they remain trapped up to this day. Excuse me, Mr. Shidehara, perhaps I do not see through the subtlety of Nihonese plans, but from I can tell, the whole Parsa Campaign turned out to be a one giant catastrophe. From what I can tell, Nihonese Empire have lost its war in Parsa. Thus, Aydinirian Empire, also in name of its Parsi allies, demands Nihonese and Carribean war reparations to Parsa, as a compensate for the suffering and material losses inflicted upon the Parsi People, as well as for the warcrimes and atrocities commited by the invading forces. Those atrocities should be acknowledged, and their perpetrators punished." - here Eltariyos stopped for a moment and turned towards another of Nihonese representatives.

- "Mr. Matsudaira, you speak of the threats to Nihon. What about the threat posed by Nihon to the security of Aydinirian Empire? Large contingents of Nihonese troops are present right on our border, in the rightfully belonging to Aydinir Aclusian-occupied Yindrai. Their presence cannot be interpreted differently than as a provocation or a direct threat to Aydinir. Deescalation of the current political situation cannot be possible as long as Nihonese troops are present there, stationed or operating in this Aydinirian land. Lastly, but perhaps the most importantly, Aydinir demands immediate return of all Aydinirian citizens detained in the Nihonese internment camps, togather with their possessions. For the last year they were used by the Nihonese Government as hostages. It's due time for them to return home. Only then we can truly have peace in Indianum."
Last edited by Shahinay on Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:41 am

The Totalist Manifesto

A Brief Note

The Totalist ideology is the way forward. Many people, from many places, and many times have claimed, time and time before, that their ideology and set of beliefs are best way of doing things, the best form of governing. However, they all have their glaring flaws. Totalism, however, does not, so long as it is properly maintained and executed.

Monarchism has found its home in some of the largest and most powerful nations in the world. However, it is unsustainable, volatile, and wicked in nature. Leadership comes not from any form of legitimacy, but rather from birth. What right does one man have to rule over another simply because of their parents, their wealth? Said wealth coming from, of course, the people they have subjugated in their imperialistic desires, people they oppress because they seem to think that God Himself has given them the right to rule. Every monarch has the same right to rule, regardless of skill, intelligence, accomplishment, or competence. Therefore, it is doomed to fail, as a series of failed rulers are eventually guaranteed. Even some of the betters leaders will lead their people to disaster, seeing how monarchs care more for the coffers of their national treasuries than they do their people. So long as they remain buried in wealth, the monarchs will continue to act as they do, regardless if their people are starving in the streets. The only time the qualms of their people are a concern is when the hungry masses threaten the "right" to rule of these monarchs. The elitist class of the monarchy is corrupted from the very top, a recipe for incompetence, disaster, and bloodshed.

Various forms of democracy have problems of their own. Mass democracy is simply tyranny by the uninformed and manipulated majority. In order to gain control of the masses, one simply has to say what one wants to hear during a crisis, rather than providing actual solutions or real ideas. The mobs of the starving cannot be trusted, as they look to how much bread is on their table now, rather than how much won't be in the future. This, of course, is not their own fault, as feeding ones family is the first and foremost need of any man. However, en masse, this thought, this drive, will lead to the rise of charismatic leaders that will claim legitimacy because they were "fairly" elected by the manipulated voters they brought to their side with promises of fixing the system. However, elected leaders THRIVE on the failures of government. How? It is rather simple. When government fails, the charismatic can come in, promising radical change. When they are elected on a platform of this nonspecific "change" they can do as they wish, and blame their own failings on the previous government and on the opposition, stating they are "in the way" of the progress. They will lie. They will deceive. They will say anything to keep getting elected and keep the people suckling at their teat. So long as the people need the government to make ends meet, they will keep electing the same government. They will stay hungry and they will keep begging the government for more, believing the government to be helping them, while the elected officials actually line their pockets with the money of the people and keep their boots on the throat of prosperity. Prosperity is the monster that gets these charismatic officials out of office, and replaces them with the competent that will maintain said prosperity. Once that prosperity ends, as it inevitably will, these "heroes" of the people will take office once more, claiming they were always right about the failings of the last government, but in reality they are a broken clock; right twice a day.
The ideas of communism and socialism are perhaps by far the worst. These "champions of the workers" claim to be the saviors of the working class, but in reality they are the ones that keep the workers in the dirt, enslaved. They replace corrupted elected men, and put in power corrupted unelected men, based on their loyalty to the party, not the country. They take everything in the name of fair redistribution, but give only what is needed for basic subsistence and keep the rest for themselves. The conditions of the workers deteriorates until the people are too poor and hungry to live without the government, and too oppressed and beaten down to revolt, all the while the various made up enemies of the people are blamed. The wealthy are blamed, the former government is blamed, and any who speak out are blamed. The successful are pushed out of society, if they are not killed, and only the poor and uneducated are left, because it is a hungry man with a hungry family that begs for help the most. That hungry man, blinded by lies, will go to those that caused his hunger, and those men will continue to keep him hungry, to keep him coming back, to keep them in power. Communism is an ideology of death, hunger, and repression.

The ideas of Totalism, however, are meant to provide for the nation, not the government. Some may wonder what the difference between a nation and its government is, and many of the elitist leaders around the globe claim that they ARE the nation. However, it is not those who govern who make up the nation. The people are the nation, the lifeblood of said nation. The government is meant to serve the people, meant to totally devote their resources to providing for them. Not just providing food to keep them enslaved, but provide them with a stable economy, with a safe nation, with the opportunity to raise a family. That is the duty of government.
The duty of the people, likewise, is to devote themselves to their nation. Not necessarily to their government, but to the country. A nation will always deserve the loyalty of its people, but the government does not. The Hoosier nation is not just borders, lines on a map, or the institution in power. Hoosier is a set of ideas, beliefs, and a history and culture that is centuries old with a will that is unbending. Every Hoosier should be a proud Hoosier, and every person in every nation should aspire to mold their nation like Iron Guard Hoosier. Then, and only then, will everyone be able to look at their nation with pride, knowing they have been freed from the aforementioned institutions. Totalism offers the people a way forward, a way to properly govern and bring pride to the Hoosier people, and in fact, all peoples.

The Totalist Manifesto was written by Brandon Jones, former Marshal of Iron Guard Hoosier. The book was first presented to his former generals and advisers. They read the book, devouring its contents, before they began to mass produce the books and send them worldwide. Their hope is to inspire not just the Hoosier people with its words, but also to inspire people around the globe with its contents and message.
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

DELETED

Postby Crimetopolis » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:44 pm

DELETED
Last edited by Crimetopolis on Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:37 pm

Gokyo, Nihon
Imperial Diet
April 5, 1927

Due to the recent attacks by pirates on Nihonese shipping, officially blamed upon the pirate groups originating out of Leersog, a group allegedly supported by Aydinir, it was requested, a declaration of war against piracy be issued, as a way to show the world Nihon's stance and help prove there was no collusion between Nihon and the pirates originating out of Hallfurt. The Fifth Fleet, already in Shishiri, has begun to escort all vessels going through the Indianium Straits, and additionally, seaplanes and bombers have been escorting Nihonese shipping through waters near Shishiri. And although Aydinir began to blame Nihon for these attacks, it was declared, that Aydinir lacked evidence and proof from a third party to accuse Nihon, and it was stated, as far as military officials in Nihon were concerned, Nihon did not have a presence in Leersog. A request has been sent out to Wargloria and Manticore to investigate the incidents and piracy around Leersog.

Opus
April 7, 1927

Rations were becoming less and less, yet civilian planes were now making runs every 3 days to bring in food, medical supplies, clothing, and supplies to grow and catch their own food. The supplies were going to last another month or two, and with the men working to fish, hunt, and gather, they would not starve. With peace talks taking their time, the commanders in Opus have begun launching the military scouting aircraft in Opus thru their border with the Parsa to scout out the terrain, and as a way to notify the world, Nihon had not lost a war, despite Aydinir's claims. And as a symbolic act, leaflets were dropped down upon their civilian population, having once been occupied by Nihon's old ally Srivanska to rise up against their oppressors. The Parsa did not operate any military planes, and should peace talks continue to be stalled, the bombers would be sent in.

Vicuna, Manticore
Department of State
April 1, 1927

Mr. Francis spoke, "Ambassador Matsudaira, it is in the interests of peace that I have called this meeting and in the interest of peace that we are here. Now I and Queen Catherine recognize that you have your desires to secure your people and your interests." Matsudaira smirked at the man's grammar, which was worse than his, and this was Mr. Francis's first language. How pathetic. "The Empire has the same desires. However, the international community of Indianum can simply not accept the aggression that has been displayed by Newne Carriebean and your own government. I understand that your Government accuses the Parsi of attacking your colony in Manchuko. However, there has been no third party confirmation of your claims and the only source we have for those claims is your own government, so you must understand and accept that we are skeptical of the validity of your claims. And it is the same with your claims against the Confederation. You have made claims that they have violated your treaty with them and have not waited for independent corroboration before reacting. And THAT is what has lead to the creation of the Central Alliance and the accusations of aggression being leveled at your government. You attempted no diplomacy before invading Parsa and you have been resistant to many attempts at diplomacy before this. You even go as far as to accuse to the Central Alliance of lusting for land and power when you have demonstrated the same lust for land and power. In the last four years you have annexed three distinct territories and occupied a fourth. You invaded a sovereign state, on the barest of provocations and making no attempt to negotiate a settlement. Surely you can understand why these actions are disconcerting to many of the nations present here! It is true that there has not been a war. It is also true that Nihon has not lost a war. However, I must advise you to be cautious in how you treat those truths. The purpose of this summit is to keep them as truths. Not make them history. And rest assured that, should a war begin, it will be a war that you and your allies will lose, Mister Matsudaira. The Central Alliance will not lose it. You will. And I can guarantee that, if a war does happen, the treaty will be far less fair than the demands I sent your government last month."

Ambassador Matsudaira stood up, now more confident in his skills, seeing though this man's English was worse than his. "Nihon disavows all aggressive actions committed by the government of Newe Carriebean against the Central Alliance. Note the Parsa is not an official member of the Central Alliance. Yet I must point out we DID in fact have third party confirmation of our claims from the honorable nations of Crimetopolis and Newe Carriebean. Even the Prime Minister Ârash Shahzadi of Aydinir declared the attack on Nihon as quote "shameful and cowardly." I would suggest to you Mr. Francis to be more aware of your international politics before you act as a diplomat for your great nation and embarrass yourself. Unless you are lying, which could be prejury. Nevermind that, yet the Confederation put artillery and men on our doorstep, and yet you think that our nation does not have the right to respond? When Nihon allegedly launched and gas attack on Carriebean civilians, which is fake news, Manticore did not wait for independent corroboration! Even you yourself call the allegations of aggression quote accusations! It should be noted, it was not an invasion as you say, but entering the so called nation, which as a matter of fact is not recognized by the Empire of Nihon, the Provisional Government of Manchuko, the Provisional Government of Shishiri, or the Provisional Government of Hallfurt, all places in which the peacekeeping force dispatched by Nihon originated from. It is very undiplomatic of you, to threaten war. And I can promise, should you attack Nihon, we shall NEVER SURRENDER! We shall fight until the last man, woman, and child. Our mountains border our coast, making invasion with tanks impossible, unless through our flat beaches, heavily defended. And should you note, one misplaced bomb, one tiny mistake, could lead to your nation accidentally attacking an magnificent Arengin port, a powerful Aclusian base, or one of the many, many Warglorian bases and diplomatic centers spread-out across Nihon. Since we are talking about war gentlemen, I can promise you this, an invasion of Nihon, will result in the decimation of your armies. Nihonese reports say to win this war, 30 million Nihonese must die, and that is the price we are willing to pay. Are your nations willing to pay a million of your lives? Two million? Ten million? Twenty million? How far are your nations willing to go before the number itself becomes too much? That is why I urge you to accept this peace treaty, to end all the violence and aggression in Indianum." He then sat down smiling, thinking This would make a great propaganda speech. Change it a bit, end it with "TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!" and this could be useful.

Then the dotard-ish Aydinirian diplomat spoke, "Oh, but I must disagree, gentlemen. There indeed was a war, although not with the Central Alliance, namely Nihonese invasion of Parsa. Kingdom of Parsa, which as you all know, is a close Aydinirian ally. Right now, with all certainty we can agree, that Nihonese Empire has lost that war. Forces sent by Nihon and its Carribean allies, under this most... dubious excuse, not only didn't accomplish their objectives, but also suffer horrendous losses in their fight against brave Parsi ressistance. The last of those Carribean "peacekeepers", that commited so many horrendous atrocities upon the civilian population of Southern Parsa, were not a long time ago surrounded and completely destroyed by the royal army of Parsa. Whereas the Nihonese troops left Parsa and headed south, towards Aydinirian border, and as a consequence were trapped in Opus during the fall of their Sirvanskan allies, where they remain trapped up to this day. Excuse me, Mr. Shidehara, perhaps I do not see through the subtlety of Nihonese plans, but from I can tell, the whole Parsa Campaign turned out to be a one giant catastrophe. From what I can tell, Nihonese Empire have lost its war in Parsa. Thus, Aydinirian Empire, also in name of its Parsi allies, demands Nihonese and Carribean war reparations to Parsa, as a compensate for the suffering and material losses inflicted upon the Parsi People, as well as for the warcrimes and atrocities committed by the invading forces. Those atrocities should be acknowledged, and their perpetrators punished."

Foreign Minister Baron Shidehara stood, and said "I have said this before and I will say this again, Nihon has not lost the war, and if you would like proof, I am a phone call away from a total bombing of Parsi forces. Think about that before you allege anything of that sort again. The world should note, Nihonese casualties were very light in the conflict. There were no war crimes, except the ones committed by Parsi forces in murdering the Carriebean forces attempting to surrender. And the reparations can be sent to Nihon, where we are protecting the Carriebean government in exile. We would be glad though to punish those who committed the war crimes. Send them to Gokyo, and the Parsi fighters who committed the crimes will be properly punished."

The man then spoke again! "Mr. Matsudaira, you speak of the threats to Nihon. What about the threat posed by Nihon to the security of Aydinirian Empire? Large contingents of Nihonese troops are present right on our border, in the rightfully belonging to Aydinir Aclusian-occupied Yindrai. Their presence cannot be interpreted differently than as a provocation or a direct threat to Aydinir. Deescalation of the current political situation cannot be possible as long as Nihonese troops are present there, stationed or operating in this Aydinirian land. Lastly, but perhaps the most importantly, Aydinir demands immediate return of all Aydinirian citizens detained in the Nihonese internment camps, together with their possessions. For the last year they were used by the Nihonese Government as hostages. It's due time for them to return home. Only then we can truly have peace in Indianum."

Standing, Ambassador Matsudaira spoke, "Nihonese troops are in Aclusian Raj to protect our Aclusian allies from militant anti-Aclusian groups operating there and to deter the Aydinirian threat. It is not Aydinir's land, but that rightly owned by Aclus. As for the detained citizens, some have been found guilty of spying against Nihon, and they shall be held until Nihon sees fit. The others pose a security threat to Nihon, and evidence points to their guilt, yet there are too many to put all of them on trial at once. A few of them have sworn loyalty to the Nihonese Emperor, and are living happily in Nihon."

Waters of Unexplored Islands off of Norcourt
April 20, 1927

With the capture from the locals successful, Nihonese and Warglorian officials are now looking to annex or colonize the islands under joint administration officially soon.

Shishiri
April 20, 1927

Already parts of the Nihonese Southern Army Group have begun to arrive to ready defenses against any Rusklandr attack.
A proud Conservative.
#MAGA
#BlueLivesMatter
#America First
#Reiwa Democracy

The Manticoran Empire
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby The Manticoran Empire » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:39 pm

Conference for the Reduction of Tensions in Indianum
Vicuna, Manticore
Department of State
1 April 1927

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON wrote:Vicuna, Manticore
Department of State
April 1, 1927

Mr. Francis spoke, "Ambassador Matsudaira, it is in the interests of peace that I have called this meeting and in the interest of peace that we are here. Now I and Queen Catherine recognize that you have your desires to secure your people and your interests." Matsudaira smirked at the man's grammar, which was worse than his, and this was Mr. Francis's first language. How pathetic. "The Empire has the same desires. However, the international community of Indianum can simply not accept the aggression that has been displayed by Newne Carriebean and your own government. I understand that your Government accuses the Parsi of attacking your colony in Manchuko. However, there has been no third party confirmation of your claims and the only source we have for those claims is your own government, so you must understand and accept that we are skeptical of the validity of your claims. And it is the same with your claims against the Confederation. You have made claims that they have violated your treaty with them and have not waited for independent corroboration before reacting. And THAT is what has lead to the creation of the Central Alliance and the accusations of aggression being leveled at your government. You attempted no diplomacy before invading Parsa and you have been resistant to many attempts at diplomacy before this. You even go as far as to accuse to the Central Alliance of lusting for land and power when you have demonstrated the same lust for land and power. In the last four years you have annexed three distinct territories and occupied a fourth. You invaded a sovereign state, on the barest of provocations and making no attempt to negotiate a settlement. Surely you can understand why these actions are disconcerting to many of the nations present here! It is true that there has not been a war. It is also true that Nihon has not lost a war. However, I must advise you to be cautious in how you treat those truths. The purpose of this summit is to keep them as truths. Not make them history. And rest assured that, should a war begin, it will be a war that you and your allies will lose, Mister Matsudaira. The Central Alliance will not lose it. You will. And I can guarantee that, if a war does happen, the treaty will be far less fair than the demands I sent your government last month."

Ambassador Matsudaira stood up, now more confident in his skills, seeing though this man's English was worse than his. "Nihon disavows all aggressive actions committed by the government of Newe Carriebean against the Central Alliance. Note the Parsa is not an official member of the Central Alliance. Yet I must point out we DID in fact have third party confirmation of our claims from the honorable nations of Crimetopolis and Newe Carriebean. Even the Prime Minister Ârash Shahzadi of Aydinir declared the attack on Nihon as quote "shameful and cowardly." I would suggest to you Mr. Francis to be more aware of your international politics before you act as a diplomat for your great nation and embarrass yourself. Unless you are lying, which could be prejury. Nevermind that, yet the Confederation put artillery and men on our doorstep, and yet you think that our nation does not have the right to respond? When Nihon allegedly launched and gas attack on Carriebean civilians, which is fake news, Manticore did not wait for independent corroboration! Even you yourself call the allegations of aggression quote accusations! It should be noted, it was not an invasion as you say, but entering the so called nation, which as a matter of fact is not recognized by the Empire of Nihon, the Provisional Government of Manchuko, the Provisional Government of Shishiri, or the Provisional Government of Hallfurt, all places in which the peacekeeping force dispatched by Nihon originated from. It is very undiplomatic of you, to threaten war. And I can promise, should you attack Nihon, we shall NEVER SURRENDER! We shall fight until the last man, woman, and child. Our mountains border our coast, making invasion with tanks impossible, unless through our flat beaches, heavily defended. And should you note, one misplaced bomb, one tiny mistake, could lead to your nation accidentally attacking an magnificent Arengin port, a powerful Aclusian base, or one of the many, many Warglorian bases and diplomatic centers spread-out across Nihon. Since we are talking about war gentlemen, I can promise you this, an invasion of Nihon, will result in the decimation of your armies. Nihonese reports say to win this war, 30 million Nihonese must die, and that is the price we are willing to pay. Are your nations willing to pay a million of your lives? Two million? Ten million? Twenty million? How far are your nations willing to go before the number itself becomes too much? That is why I urge you to accept this peace treaty, to end all the violence and aggression in Indianum." He then sat down smiling, thinking This would make a great propaganda speech. Change it a bit, end it with "TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!" and this could be useful.

Francis openly laughed at the Nihonese Ambassador. "You expect me to believe that a Prime Minister condemning a criminal act and the words of two nations who are outspoken allies and supporters of your regime count as corroboration of your claims? If there is any corroboration, I demand to see the investigation reports. I want witness testimonies, suspect interrogations, and the sworn testimonies of experts. But you did none of that. It took you a mere three days to go from the attack in Manchuko to declaring war on the Parsa. Far too little time for an investigation to be conducted. Your statements about our condemnation of your use of chemical weapons in Carriebean are irrelevant to the current discussion. We didn't declare war upon you. We merely condemned the use of chemical weapons in such an irresponsible way. Then to move onto your claims that the government of the Kingdom of Parsa is illegitimate because you and your puppet governments haven't recognized it is absurd. The Kingdom of Parsa is officially recognized by every nation sitting at this table, with the notable exception of your own. It is laughable that you would consider the stance of your government and its puppets to sway the international community. In reality, you have conducted an invasion of a sovereign state based on mere claims that they were complicit in an attack on your puppet in Manchuko." Francis paused for a moment before continuing. "You claim that you will sacrifice the lives of all of your citizens if war comes. I can assure you, if war does come, the Empire is willing to put your claim to the test. We are no strangers to high casualties. We are no strangers to war. I can assure you, Mister Matsudaira, your nation does not know war. What you have experienced in Carriebean and in Parsa is but a mere game compared to what will befall you should you continue upon this course. Yes, millions will die. That is why we are here, to prevent that. But, should you choose war, rest assured that you will lose. The only question is if your people can cash the check your lips have signed."

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON wrote:Then the dotard-ish Aydinirian diplomat spoke, "Oh, but I must disagree, gentlemen. There indeed was a war, although not with the Central Alliance, namely Nihonese invasion of Parsa. Kingdom of Parsa, which as you all know, is a close Aydinirian ally. Right now, with all certainty we can agree, that Nihonese Empire has lost that war. Forces sent by Nihon and its Carribean allies, under this most... dubious excuse, not only didn't accomplish their objectives, but also suffer horrendous losses in their fight against brave Parsi ressistance. The last of those Carribean "peacekeepers", that commited so many horrendous atrocities upon the civilian population of Southern Parsa, were not a long time ago surrounded and completely destroyed by the royal army of Parsa. Whereas the Nihonese troops left Parsa and headed south, towards Aydinirian border, and as a consequence were trapped in Opus during the fall of their Sirvanskan allies, where they remain trapped up to this day. Excuse me, Mr. Shidehara, perhaps I do not see through the subtlety of Nihonese plans, but from I can tell, the whole Parsa Campaign turned out to be a one giant catastrophe. From what I can tell, Nihonese Empire have lost its war in Parsa. Thus, Aydinirian Empire, also in name of its Parsi allies, demands Nihonese and Carribean war reparations to Parsa, as a compensate for the suffering and material losses inflicted upon the Parsi People, as well as for the warcrimes and atrocities committed by the invading forces. Those atrocities should be acknowledged, and their perpetrators punished."

Foreign Minister Baron Shidehara stood, and said "I have said this before and I will say this again, Nihon has not lost the war, and if you would like proof, I am a phone call away from a total bombing of Parsi forces. Think about that before you allege anything of that sort again. The world should note, Nihonese casualties were very light in the conflict. There were no war crimes, except the ones committed by Parsi forces in murdering the Carriebean forces attempting to surrender. And the reparations can be sent to Nihon, where we are protecting the Carriebean government in exile. We would be glad though to punish those who committed the war crimes. Send them to Gokyo, and the Parsi fighters who committed the crimes will be properly punished."

Francis turned to Shidehara and said, "If you launch any attack on the Kingdom of Parsa, the Empire will consider it an act of war upon the Empire. It is the opinion of Queen Catherine that the continued independence of the Kingdom of Parsa is of vital importance to the security of the Empire. Therefore, should you attempt to make good on your threat, rest assured that the response will be swift and your Emperor will not be pleased. As for your claims of war crimes, there is documented evidence of Carriebean war crimes committed in Parsi villages, where Carriebean soldiers rounded up and murdered innocent civilians. However, there is also merit to the claims of similar crimes being committed by the Parsa. Therefore, it is my proposal that we seek a third party to investigate the allegations. No reparations will be demanded by anyone until the investigation is concluded and the reports filed."

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON wrote:The man then spoke again! "Mr. Matsudaira, you speak of the threats to Nihon. What about the threat posed by Nihon to the security of Aydinirian Empire? Large contingents of Nihonese troops are present right on our border, in the rightfully belonging to Aydinir Aclusian-occupied Yindrai. Their presence cannot be interpreted differently than as a provocation or a direct threat to Aydinir. Deescalation of the current political situation cannot be possible as long as Nihonese troops are present there, stationed or operating in this Aydinirian land. Lastly, but perhaps the most importantly, Aydinir demands immediate return of all Aydinirian citizens detained in the Nihonese internment camps, together with their possessions. For the last year they were used by the Nihonese Government as hostages. It's due time for them to return home. Only then we can truly have peace in Indianum."

Standing, Ambassador Matsudaira spoke, "Nihonese troops are in Aclusian Raj to protect our Aclusian allies from militant anti-Aclusian groups operating there and to deter the Aydinirian threat. It is not Aydinir's land, but that rightly owned by Aclus. As for the detained citizens, some have been found guilty of spying against Nihon, and they shall be held until Nihon sees fit. The others pose a security threat to Nihon, and evidence points to their guilt, yet there are too many to put all of them on trial at once. A few of them have sworn loyalty to the Nihonese Emperor, and are living happily in Nihon."

Francis turned back to Matsudaira. "That is unacceptable. Either make the arrangements to have Aydinirian citizens returned to Aydinir or these talks will not continue."

Letter from the Manticoran Department of War to the Kingdom of Parsa

To: Ministry of National Defense for the Kingdom of Parsa

Minister, it is the belief of the Empire that the continued independence and stability of the Kingdom of Parsa is vital to the continued security of the Empire of Manticore. To this end, we are offering to provide your military with modern combat equipment, modern vehicles, modern aircraft, and training advisors to aid in the integration of them into your military.
Last edited by The Manticoran Empire on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crimetopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

IC: DELETED:

Postby Crimetopolis » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:51 pm

DELETED

dleted
Last edited by Crimetopolis on Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:43 pm

"An Morning Calm"
Łanc, Niecsaska
4th Of April, 1927

The sounds of the sea remained prevalent as the morning arrived, waves crashing into the beaches of Łanc as they had done so for millenia. And as the sun rose, so did the city. Men, rich and poor alike left their homes, prepared for a day of work. Ships of all sizes, from small dinghies to large tankers both left and arrived at the busy port, men working to load and unload the various cargo they brought along with them. Close to the beach, however, many stores and commercial estabilishments opened their doors, ready for business. Restaurants would prepare their dishes, in preparation for the flurry of movement and clients that would arrive at lunch time. Among those who had the privilege of being on the cleaner, more touristic side of the beach, inside the installation known as "Biszkopt Cafe", an average-sized man with a beige overcoat ate a sandwich. Listening closely to the radio, he took another sip out of his coffee. After an local plebiscite and an astounding agreement of votes from the Commoner's House, the Territory of New Skarten will be now known as Smirsja. This proposition has been going on for quite some time since the settling of the region, having received great support from it's inhabitants. According to reports, the name had it's origins in the coastal regions of the province... the man finished his drink, setting aside the cup on the table. Turning his head to the entrance of the cafe, he smiled as another figure walked in, rising from the seat to shake his hand. "You know, the coffee here is pretty good. I do wish they had some cheese bread, though. I always liked those. But regardless, i suppose you've already gotten the message, correct Wiktor? " The man in question, Wiktor Cnisek, confirmed the question, before asking to take a seat. He sported an white, buttoned shirt, as well as an panama hat of matching color. As the two took their places at the small table, he began to talk. "These news are indeed good, my friend. If progress continues at a similar pace, we will be able to deliver the ship in but a few months. The sooner we finish this one, the faster we can get into the next. Only two others remaining in this batch...But do tell me, Tymon, have you made sure that no corners were cut in the construction? You know just as well as i do that delivering it early is useless if it'll just break down before leaving the harbour." Tymon gave him a nod, awnsering his business partner. He was not foolish enough and try to rush the building of the Kanimir Classes, lest he find himself watching the sun rise squared. "There's no need to worry, old chap. The ship meets all the requirements that were given. They'll work just fine. Regardless, would you like to join me for a cup of coffee?"

Since the end of the Consolidationist Rebellion, much had happened. The ultimatum, given to the Iron Guard Hoosier after the discovery of their support of the insurgents, were, surprisingly to many, accepted by the Indianum nation. With the chance of war over, at least for the moment, the soldiers which had been sent to the colony were at last able to go home, the recruitment of soldiers for the possibility of war being called off. The acceptance of the demands would still, however, have changes to cause. In New Skarten, now called Smirsja, the colonial forces would prepare themselves more, seeking better funding and perhaps bigger numbers, for it would fall upon them, in the case that Hoosier did not pay it's reparations to the crown, the duty to occupy the provinces of Gary, Muncie, and New Albany. On the mainland, changes were of smaller size, but of equal importance. Leaders and collaborators of the rebellion who had fled to Hoosier and were found were at last tried and given their punishment, many meeting the wrong end of a firing squad. And the leader of Hoosier itself, a certain Brandon Jones, remained behind bars, waiting for his judgement. Once again, the people of Skarten had confirmed that they would not allow those who attempted to assault their sovereignty to go unpunished.

But not everything was great. Although matters may have been quiet in Skarten, it was just that, for the rest of the world was in both an figurative and literal fire. On the east, tensions grew as the nations of Indianum fought tooth and nail over the carcass of what once was Srivanska, the presence of foreign powers like Manticore always looming in the horizon. It was only a matter of time until the Nihonese either started an even bigger war or broke under the pressure of the Central Alliance and acccepted the demands. For Skarten, this was an rather complicated situation. Although the Nihonese were part of the Western League, popular support of the oriental empire was not exactly booming. Many Skartenians felt that this was a hole they had dug themselves into, and thus it was not an issue that they should face. This only increased considering the rivalry they had created with the nation of Aydinir, an valuable trade partner for Skarten. So, like many other countries had done, it was decided that the best option was to let the situation sort itself out.

On the other side of the globe, the situation wasn't any better. An terrorist attack led by what was presumed to be a Rannorian had killed the King of Aclus himself, causing great shock to not just all monarchies in the world, but to other nations as well. Aclus was undoubtedly an great power of the world, and to have it's head of state die in such a way was not a common occurrence. This was worse given the fact that many of the leaders of Europeia were related by blood, meaning that grief would strike even the highest-ranked of personnel. Indeed, these were sad news even to Skarten and it's people, who had been allies of Aclus through the Global Defense Union and then the Western League for entire decades. Aleksander, although not related through family to him like many others, had gone to the burial as well to pay his respects. Dark times those were, indeed. Yet, as he returned to his home nation, in the back of his head, something told Aleksander that this was but the calm before the storm, and that much more was to come. As the rain fell above his head, Aleksander knew only one thing: That under no circumstances, would he meet an end similar to this fallen king. An tempest lay in the horizon, and like a good captain, he would commandeer his nation to safety. That, above all else, was what mattered.

Guuj Xaat Kil
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Co-written by Aclus and Ruskland

Postby Guuj Xaat Kil » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:13 pm

Rannkradle

"This is an outrage!"

That was the first sentence in the minute long rant of the RSF commander that had told him that the Aclusians and Warglorians were here to help. Apparently not, the Grandmaster thought as much, the Rannorians were responsible with the death of the late King George the Fifth, assisting the Rannorians would be unspeakable to say the least. Heck if they had done the same to any member of the current reigning family, there would be... More bloodshed than usual. Roughly a minute passed and the rant was completed.

"Are you done? Well pipe down will you?" Peter MacArthwys had said in reply, a look of exhaustion growing on his face, "I will take care of this, and keep quiet while we're talking, last thing we want is to be slaughtered by Aclusians over an insult.". A glare later, his conversation partner had nodded reluctantly. "Good, now stay put and let me do the talking," he continued, "The Aclusian forces are about to arrive, "about" being around a day or two.

He then left the tent they were in, sighing. "Bloody loud bastards these Rannorians are." He murmured to himself as he proceeded on over to his own tent, where he would read reports. RSF forces were being routed left and right, and oftentimes obliterated outright, his garrisons were able to safeguard them, as the Aclusian troops wouldn't dare become aggressors against Ruskland/the Confederacy, they learned that the hard way during the Counterstrike in the 9 Years War.

Elsewhere, the sounds of thousands of engines could be heard, as the columns that seemed to be never ending strolled through the Rannorian country. Alongside the rumble of machines, came the Infantry. Men of the Aclusian army, proud and victorious through the early days of the campaign kept their chins high with every step on the march.

Over the course of the last few weeks, the Aclusian army razed hell itself upon the RSF and their allied rebel cells. Cities that had seemed to be rebuilt from the last war, all decimated back to the ages of stone by bomb and shell. Columns of refugees flooded by, however the Aclusian soldier took no remorse.

Now with the RSF being routed closer and closer to the Syndicalists territories, the armies of Aclus chased them each step of the way, until Rannkradle itself was in sight.

Hundreds of Tanks, infantry and transport vehicles began to take to their positions of the newly forming Aclusian headquarters and staging areas. Artillery tractors also followed suit, setting up hundreds of field pieces. From 25 pounder guns, to 5.5in mediums.

Driving by his troops in his officers car, Lieutenant-General Miles Dempsey waved at the men, smiling with joy at their accomplishments in record times. Within upon reaching the front of the column, the car entered the nearby Rusklandr army headquarters right outside the Rannorian city, as a meeting was to go into effect.

Exactly 27 hours passed before all that, then the Aclusians arrived at Rannkradle. In those trepidatious hours, word kept flowing from the north and like coal to a ship's engine, added further tension. RSF troops were being trampled underfoot every hour that passed, and with the news of the Battle of Mongisart arriving just five hours ago, it was confirmed- RSF resistance was dead in the north. Every RSF soldier still in Plais was to retreat to Rannkradle, and escort as many Rannorian refuges as possible. Soon they were arriving in droves, then in streams, and now, it was a raging river.

His subordinate, Division-Master Kurt Askance, had already set up a 2 mile wide square of land for the sole purpose of being a safe zone for refugees. Enemy soldiers would be disguised as ordinary civilians and ordered to keep out of sight. The 2 mile plot had, from an initial number of 1,000, swelled to an astounding 300,000 men, women, and children, and around 5,000 of those were RSF troops, 5,000 out of an original number of around 30,000 men-at-arms, displaying the sheer brutality of the methods the Aclusians were using, "Pretty impressive." Peter had thought, they could do better however.

Soon word of an army approaching came, and the Grandmaster straightened himself out for the meeting that was to come. Looking outside, he could clearly see the dust cloud being kicked into the air by what seemed to be a mixture of man and machine. A few moments passed, and that army was right on his doorstep. At the front of it was an officer car, with a man waving at the troops. Soon that car arrived in the encampment, and he was face to face with the man.

"The commander of these forces I presume?" he inquired, then his right hand was stretched out for a handshake, "Welcome to Rannkradle, I'm Peter MacArthwys, Grandmaster of the 3rd Corps, 2nd Army of Tubuska.".

The car came to a full stop, quickly the assistant seated near the driver began to disembark and open the door for the Aclusian officer. Clad in his Campaign medals and ribbon, Lieutenant-General Miles Dempsey walked up to the Rusklandr officer with a slight grin to his teeth.

Miles struck out his hand and gripped the Rusklandrs, shaking it sternly.

"You presume correctly Grandmaster, Lieutenant-General Miles Dempsey of the Aclusian 2nd army, 21st Army group" upon introduction, Miles turned his eyes upon the nearby field where refugees and RSF wounded were all held.

"Pity, they threw everything at us at Mongisart. I doubt they would have anything else left for us here"

At this statement, the Grandmaster grit his teeth, but he ensured that it wasn't obvious. "Come now, let us discuss what to do with the Syndicalists." He had carefully chosen that last word, using Rannorian would imply infidelity to the RSF, which they would still be supporting, but with Aclusian invasion, perhaps they could still show their support in a much more discrete way. Guiding the Lieutenant-General to a chair by a table, Peter would seat himself a few moments later, on the opposite side of the square shaped table. On the left and right, his subordinates, Division-Masters Kurt Askance and Gidkun (Gideon) Gwawst'ay sat.

"And now our meeting begins Mr. Dempsey.".

Miles followed suit to the Grandmaster inside the headquarters and into a office. Upon entering he greeted the Masters subordinates with a shake of the hand and a stern sense of emotion. Then upon seating on the chair, Miles took out a tin from his pocket that revealed a dozen cigars.

"Smoke lads?" Miles offered as he passed the cigars out.

"Now Grandmaster, let us talk about the future of Rannkradle and the Rannorians inside it?, then after we can discuss the syndicalists"

Peter had politely declined the cigar, as did Gideon. On the other hand, Kurt had taken all the cigars for himself, lighting one up, that addict. Then the meeting truly began, "We will expand the safe zone for another two miles," the Grandmaster began, "This is after a leaflet bombardment, non-combatants who wish to not face a massive artillery barrage will be escorted by neutral river barges, after the trips stop, the zone will be expanded."

"Then we begin, we will prepare the barges and begin bombardment of the opposite river bank to soften up resistance and destroy anything that threatens our transports." he told the Division-Masters and the Aclusian Lieutenant-General, "We shall continue the bombardment until the 11th Division arrive at their needed positions on the other side of the river and when the 2nd Armored Corps under Grandmaster Nikolai Lestadt arrive here.".

"The plan was to hammer and anvil them along with the RSF, but your troops' presence is making that latter part difficult."

Miles lit the match off his boots heel, smiling while he lit Kurt's cigar as well as his. "Now that's fine Aclusian tobacco that is" Miles had said while chuckling with the man. After the little humorous moment things then went back to a atmosphere of seriousness.

"Leaflets you say? Quite a smart idea seeing as we surround the whole city, however we must start on this expansion zone as soon as possible, once Rannkradle falls my army must make due south" Miles has exclaimed to the Grandmaster who then began to explain the rest of his own battle plan.

Through the explanation however, Miles stared at the map of the city and its terrain, studying the best way to ensure the victory. Now looking back up to the Grandmaster and his subordinates who had just finished their explanations and ideas, it was now his turn.

"You wont need the RSF anymore, they surrendered their ability to fight a war after the treaty or rannkradle, we will take their places alongside your artillery here and here" Miles pointed at the regions on the map surrounding the city.

"We also control the air, where our bombers will mercilessly give them hell, what say you Grandmaster? We both know they don't stand a chance".

"Your control of the air is a welcome addition," Gideon admitted, "We've been undermanned in terms of the air force department, relying heavily on the RSF's air forces. He took a second detailed look at the map, before resuming, "Which for all intents and purposes," his face contorted into a slight scowl, "Don't exist anymore with you shooting down each and every one of them.".

"Gideon..." Peter began chidingly, which forced the Division-Master to back down. "As I said, hammer and anvil. As per your suggestion, the safe zone will be expanded as soon as possible.". A corporal was looking about just outside the tent, which made Kurt call him over, "Corporal, do send some wine over at here table for us and our esteemed guest." Ordered MacArthwys, and the corporal quickly fled and returned with a bottle of wine and four glasses.

Taking a drink after pouring himself a glass, the Grandmaster resumed speaking, "After all our troops have been stationed in their proper positions and the bombardment concluded, the invasion will begin in earnest," he said, grabbing a blue pen and giving the map on the table a long look, "We will first begin with a small scale bombardment with the intent of softening up any reinforcements that they've sent to replenish their defenses, after that, our troops on the northern side of the bank will embark and strike the city's coasts.".

He finished off the glass to quench a growing thirst, "While they do that, enemy troops will undoubtedly be drawn towards ours," he assumed as he drew arrows on the map with his pen, "During this, our troops on the southern side of the bank will attack their rear, forcing them to commit troops to them instead of defending the northern river shore.".

"We should be able to confirm that the operation is a success once the Confederate and Aclusian flags are being waved on top of their capital building.".

Miles took a sip from his wine, as he studied the map and listened in to the Grandmasters grand scheme of battle. impressive he thought to himself, however he had his own ideas of the matter.

"Grandmaster, as we know the RSF itself could not control what lay in their own backyards, their forces were of no use to even handle a single marching order. What I am here to request to you, is from the man in charge of the whole 21st Army group, Field Marshall Bernard Paget himself would like to see to it that the RSF surrender itself to Aclusian custody. They would be treated according to international law, you have my word"

Miles then motioned to the next subject at hand followed by finishing the glass of wine.

"Another thing I would like to say, is I have about 940 Tanks under my control for this operation, you would be surprised with how effective these new models are"
He then stared down and pondered over the battle plan.

After a moment he had looked back up at the Granmaster as he borrowed the pen he had recently used.

"May I?" He asked. "Of course." replied the Grandmaster.

"Thank you" Miles said as he began to sketch out key parts of his plan.

"We surround the city of course, there is no way for them to resupply by any means, the Royal navy has begun the process of Blockading the coastlines. However knowing the Rannorians and how they fight, my knowledge of Monisgart is that if we attack at one point of the city, they will surely press everything they have." Miles then dred a circle of the front gates of Rannkradle.

"They expect an assault here, and their rear, so we will of course give them one, a diversionary attack on both ends will draw their strongest forces to us, opening up a undefended core, they wont expect us to even break through too."
Miles them smiled a grin of excitement to what he had planned, "Then while the main assault is underway, We drop in elite Warglorian Fallschirmjaegar who will hit the center, thus cutting the head off the snake"

He then looked back up to the Grandmaster, "Just like Monisgart"

"Ah, paratroopers," suddenly spoke up Kurt Askance, "Haven't seen one of those for a long time, not since the Bronze Isles War where I dropped off airships along with my boys. A welcome addition, Lieutenant-General.".

"And so our plan has solidified, we shall divert their troops to our troops surrounding them," began the Grandmaster as he looked at the map, "Once this is achieved, Warglorian Fallschirmjäger will drop into the undefended center and surround the enemy from the inside.". He nodded with a grin on his face, "A hammer and anvil with no chance to escape, I see heavy causalties for their side.". He poured another glass, "Very well, this is the course of action that we will take." he said to all of them, "All in favor?". His hand and his subordinates' hands were raised.

"You proposed this plan, and thus you're an automatic yes." He muttered. "Perfect, we are all in favor" Miles smiled as the plan had all came together.

"We shall begin our barrage at 0100 hours, and end by the next day at 0900 hours, then the main attack will commence." Miles then synchronized his watch.

However as Miles was finishing up, the next matter came to hand as the Grandmaster asked the question, the other purpose of the meeting, "So, what of the Rannorians you seek to annex?".
"After the annexation of the country, the people who did not rise arms against us will be granted citizenship, no harm shall come to them, you have my word. Subjects of the empire, it shall bring a means of stability"

"No harm you say?" the Grandmaster replied with some modicum of disgust in his voice, "I've been hearing things from these fleeing Rannorians, these, non-aligned Rannorians.". He placed his cup on the table, "I hear tales of villages burned to the ground, I hear tales of rapes and murders, I hear tales of total war." He finished.

"It would rather be more preferable if you let go of Rannoria and instead established a protectorate," he proposed, "I don't know what your army's presence might do to these people, but it sure as hell won't be pretty.".

Hearing of the tales of rape and murders fueled Miles's distaste of the conversation, for it was a insult on the Aclusian army itself. "Rapes and murders? My good sir let me tell you that these soldiers under my command are professionals, not some peasantry that was conscripted like in the last conflict, these men are not barbarians."

Miles then stood up from his chair and faced the Grandmaster eye to eye, then putting his Service cap back on his head.
"Grandmaster, with all due respect, after this conflict and the deals made between our armies has concluded. The future of Rannoria will be that of which the Aclusian Empire says to be so. Until then , gentlemen, let us do battle" Miles then saluted the 3 men, it was time to muster his forces.

"We shall see..." was all that Peter MacArthwys said in reply before standing up along with his subordinates, "Very well, let us begin.".

The next few trepidatious hours were filled with people running about the get the artillery ready, and pilots readying their planes, flying them, and dropping leaflets on the city. The river barges were also checked, then double checked, for the last time to check for any possible sabotage, not that it was likely, but preparation and planning was everything. As for the folks in the southern side of the bank, they had finally broken through what the enemy had thrown at them, and had hidden themselves in the countryside just south of Rannkradle. Some of the Rannorians in the city, wanting no part in the bombardment, left it and took shelter in the safety zone.

Then 0100 came, and with it, fire and brimstone.

Co-written by Aclus and Ruskland
Former Foreign Minister of the Federation of Allies.
Formerly [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], 8000 combined what the heck.

egg

Magna Hungaria
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Statement of Magna Hungaria

Postby Magna Hungaria » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:08 pm

The president of Magna Hungaria, Comrade Imre Nagy, states the following in the name of his country:

War is hell!
We fought bloody, inhumane wars to finally regain all our lost territories, and unite our country in its historical form again!
Now we had enough of all the hostilities, and only wish to prosper and progress peacefully!
Make love, not war!
my eternally neutral country got sick of it!
We demand this senseless, stupid war of greedy nations around us to be stopped, at this very moment!
We demand peace for our whole region, and all over the world too!
We are a peaceful, pacifist nation, and for our peace-seeking quest, we are prepared to do literarily everything, including to even die the martyr's death if attacked by those evil, greedy nations involved in this damn, cursed war!
If this shall be inevitable, we shall heroicly die for the defense of our country, its neutrality, and for the greater, human, noble sake of peace on earth!
Whoever will commit an attack on our country, will have to count on 155 million fiercely patriot, heroic people fighting for their country and for world wide peace, and if we fall down, they will have 155 heroic martyrs on their conscience, who have died for the grand, noble and humane cause!

After this statement, Comrade Imre Nagy adds in a less loud, but even more serious tone:
As I stated, we Magna Hungarians are a radical, even fanatic peace-seeking nation, who will choose no means if necessary to achieve their noble goal.
This means, when it comes to the matter of peace in our region, a general peace, all over it, our leading motto is: End justifies the means.
We are capable, and willing to do everything to achieve this so much desired goal, so peace there shall be, wether the countries in our region want it or not.
To ensure this outcome, we have already started developing a secret super weapon, called the Peace Bomb.
We sincerely hope, that our verbal appeal for peace shall be enough for all wars, hostilities to stop.
However, if this will not happen, and if nations at war will keep refusing to listen to common, humane sense, we will be foreced, normally for the grand, noble sake of the overall peace, to use this weapon on them.
As told, the weapon is a highly classified military secret, but its effect I can announce already: Whichever country we will bomb it with, will never ever even think of any form of hostilities again, especially not war, since the effect of this mind-influencing weapon is permanent.

Comrade Imre Nagy finishes his speech with the following exclamation:
There must, and there shall be peace, one way or another, weather our region wants it or not, or our whole Magna Hungarian nation shall die a heroic death of martyrs for that noble cause, and the whole world shall find out about this final, glorious sacrifice of ours, so even if we will fail, they will enforce peace in this region for sure, and our sacrifice shall still pay off, our blood will not be spilled in vain!

Magna Hungaria
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

In addition

Postby Magna Hungaria » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:39 pm

And do remember: If attacked, we shall fight to our last man standing, for our noble cause, the world wide PEACE!

Sure, we have no delusions,, compared to our neighbours, we pose no serious threat to the most of the nations, who are multiple times stronger than us, so despite our heroic resistence, they can totally obliterate, exterminate us easily, but be aware:

The very last living Magna Hungarian shall press the buttons, and Peace Bombs shall be launched at all the countries at war in our region!

Even if not fully developed and tested yet!

And there is no way we can tell, or even predict their effect in this early stage of developement!

Magna Hungaria has spoken!

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:04 pm

The sun was just starting to rise over the treetops of rural southern Hoosier. The trees dominated the landscape, making way only for dirt road that cut through forest. This part of Hoosier was home mostly to small towns and out of the places, with only a few population centers that could barely call themselves cities spread out over many miles.

Animals and plant life seemed to be the only thing around, except of course of the occasional truck coming and going down the road. Or at least, that’s how it appeared.

Lying in wait, watching the passing trucks, were two Hoosier men, in their early twenties. They documented each passing vehicle, writing down their direction, many markings, and what cargo they could make out.

These two men wore the old uniforms of the Hoosier Imperial Army, uniforms not seen on soldiers since the days of the Hamiltons. “We should get back,” one of them said to the other. “You’re right. We’ve got what we want,” said the second man.

They packed up their things and began to sneak back to their small camp. The camp they arrived at, after passing the sentries, was dotted with tents and men, many of which were armed with Aclusian rifles. They turned in their reports to the commander of the small unit, and leader of the Royalist forces in Hoosier, Nathanial Henderson. He thanked them as he began to comb through their findings. He smiled as he reentered the tent and tossed the papers on the small central table.

“See? I told you Thomas. The IGP store the local garrisons weapons, fuel, and rations in that outpost we’ve been scouting. My men have seen countless trucks over the last few days bringing in and taking out crates, and both the trucks and crates have IGP markings all over them!”

The day was cold as early morning began to set into the Hoosier countryside, The radio outside Thomas's tent played the local music of the station nearby, a brand new instrumental melody by none other than the famous Manticorean artists Santos and Lonny. As soon as Thomas could stand straight, he headed to a nearby watering station and dipped his face in a full bucket of ice cold water.

After what soldiers call a dogs Lick, the act of washing with water rations, Thomas hit the field kitchen where he would stuff himself with many fatty foods like sausages, bacon and buttered meats. Attempting to fight off the hangover from the night before.

Just after eating, a couple of the Hoosier rebels around him seemed to be staring as Thomas smoked Aclusian made cigarettes, filled with Tobacco of the highest quality imported from Aclusian Zeeland and Wargloria.

"Here you go, you lads will like these" as Thomas passed around a couple packs.

Smiling as the men gathered around, Thomas took leave towards the Commanders tent where upon entering was greeted by Nathaniel with a brief status report.

“You’re right. We can’t just sneak in, as we know it’s surrounded by barbed wire and guarded heavily,” Nathanial said. “However, I’ve been working on a plan. These trucks have been coming and going frequently. Not only that, but they don’t inspect the trucks until they’re inside the loading area. If we can secure a truck on its way to the outpost, we can take the supplies onboard, load our own men on, and disguise a driver as one of the fascists. When we get to the loading area, the driver can distract the guards, giving the men enough time to get out and take care of the IGP guards quietly. Then, we’ll have the element of surprise.”

Thomas listened in to the plan as all the other rebel officers gathered center of the command tent. Risky but it seemed a lot smarter than using tactics from the Great war.

"That's a good plan Nathaniel, If you'll allow me of course I can come along and assist you, I've been cooped up here too long" Thomas said as a smile could be seen on his face.

He then looked back down into further detail of the area surrounding the IGP supply post, studying the local woods and vegetation that would be of much use to this operation.

"When we do insert into the facility, we must take out their main defenses, machine gun posts, field guns, even the alarm. Then we can signal the main raiding party, what say you Nathaniel?"

“We’d love to have you aboard, Thomas. Your plan sounds perfect. Once we have men inside, they’ll disable the guards, machine gun emplacements, and cut a hole in the fencing for the main party. Once everyone is inside, we’ll try to take the outpost quietly. If that fails, we’ll have to go loud. If we are forced the fight the remaining garrison, then we’ll have less time before reinforcements arrive. So let’s do this quietly boys.”

The Hoosier Royalist officers in the tent nodded in agreement, boyish grins on their faces at the thought of finally taking the fight to the IGP.

“Before I dismiss you, does anyone have anything else to say?”

"Thank you, it's an honor to fight alongside you Hoosier boys again, even if it didn't go to well last time."

Thomas then gave a small nod to Nathaniel as he headed straight to his tent where he found a chest inside. Unlocking it would reveal weapons from rifles to pistols, to even a Warglorian MP-18 submachine gun. After Grabbing the SMG and a couple magazines, he loaded his Browning High Power and reported back to the command tent.

"When do we start eh?"

“I like your enthusiasm,” Nathanial said with a small smile. “We’ll be hitting a small convoy of trucks, three to four total, that should be coming within the hour. I have men stationed along the road, ready to ambush. You and I will be gathering a few more men,” at this point Nathanial motioned to a dozen men assembled in front of the tent, their rifles at their sides, “and join the attack.” Nathanial picked up his Hoosier made M1903 rifle, loading it and checking the ammunition on his person. “Let’s kill some fascists,” he said as he finished loading his rifle.

30 minutes later....

Two dozen Hoosier men took cover behind trees, bushes, rocks, and anything else they could use to hide from unwanted eyes. Nathanial hid near the road, crouching behind a fallen tree. He peeked over, spotting the three men on the other side of the road that were finishing securing a tree with rope. One of the men gave him a thumbs up before he reentered cover in the forest. The plan was to cut the ropes holding the tree when the convoy approached, giving the Royalists time to take the trucks when they are forced to stop due to the blocked road.

Nathanial looked over to Thomas when he heard the sound of the approaching trucks. “Get ready. They’ll be on us any minute now.”

The three trucks came into view within a few minutes. The Royalists stayed in their cover as they approached, the men near the tree trap waiting for their moment. The covered trucks were coming closer and closer, until the time to spring the trap came. The ropes were cut and the tree fell, crashing in front of the lead vehicle. The driver slammed on his brakes, come to halt just in front of the fallen tree. Royalists came storming out of the trees, stopping mere feet from the trucks, their rifles raised. They ordered the drivers out of the trucks. The drivers complied. As the lead driver exited, he said, rather loudly as he looked around, "Please don't hurt us. There's only three of us, and probably two or three dozen of you!"
Nathanial paused as the driver spoke. It seemed...odd. He looked around, eyeing the trucks before he turned around and made brief eye contact the sole machine gunner who was set up on an old log. Royalists surrounded the trucks. One man pulled back the canvas on the lead truck, exposing the cargo inside. The moment he did, a rifle sounded and blood exploded out of the back of his head. The report of dozens of rifles followed.
Holes were cut into the side of the canvas from the inside. Rifles poked out of the side and began to fire at the retreating Royalists. "Get in cover!" Nathanial said, falling into cover behind a rock. He looked around, noticing the dead bodies on the road of those not quick enough and saw the remaining men firing into the trucks from cover. IGP troops were hopping out of the back, and even the three drivers either picked up rifles or pulled out their pistols. Nathanial looked over at where the machine gunner was supposed to be, only to see an empty gun and a corpse. Nathanial closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and shouted, "Thomas! The machine gun! I'll cover you!" Nathanial then began firing on the fascists lining up on the road.

It had been half an hour and the Loyalist soldiers had been positioned through the woods. Taking cover under logs , behind trees or even on top of trees acting as snipers. The plan was set, however Thomas would avoid being apart of this minor engagement, to see how the men worked together.

The sounds of the Trucks rumbled closer, and as Thomas heard the whisper from Nathaniel on the other side of the ground where they both laid, Thomas cocked back the bolt on his SMLE rifle and took aim.
The trucks stopped immediately with the tumble of the large oak tree falling across the street, blocking their paths and making them vulnerable to the Crossfire. All according to plan it seemed until the sound of the rifle opened up and the loyalists soldiers unlucky to be a part of the security party fell dead.
The small task of taking the trucks had fallen into a heated engagement, Thomas aimed his rifle and fired off 3 rounds. The first missing, the second nailing the elusive driver and the third marking dead center into a IGP Sergeant.
However from the heat of the moment, the IGP came out of the trucks in full strength, amassing together for a push into the woods, just ad Thomas heard Nathaniel's voice, yelling to man the machine gun.

Thomas got up and sprinted towards the log that once held their machine Gunner, quickly he moved the mans bloody body off the Lewis gun and took aim, opening up bursts of rounds into the masses IGP infantry.

The Royalists fired from their positions in the tree line, and the IGP fired from the road. Once the machine gun finally opened up, the rebels had their chance. Bullets flew from the the machine gun and from rifles into the backs of the last two trucks, killing the men inside, and raked into the lines of fascist troops on the road. Within a few minutes, the IGP lay dead. Nathanial paused for a minute, scanning the bodies and trucks to make sure all were dead. Then, sure it was safe, he stood up and gave a whistle, signaling the others to approach the trucks. He turned and smiled to Thomas, giving him a thumbs up. Then he went to join his men picking through the wreckage.
The last two trucks were heavily damaged. Bullet holes riddled them both. They were still usable, but not for their infiltration mission. The lead truck, however, suffered minor damage, much less noticeable. Nathanial looked at the Loyalist men as they picked up their fallen comrades. A corporal approached Nathanial and said grimly, "Six men dead sir. Eight wounded." Nathanial clasped him on his shoulder and thanked him. The young soldier turned and went to help haul away the dead and injured.
"Looks like only the lead truck can be used. That throws a wrench in our plans. Only one truck full of men can enter now, not three. Let's get this back to the camp and get ready for the mission. This is a fucking shit show."

Thomas emptied the whole round drum magazine of the Aclusian made Lewis Gun, he counted around 6 men he gunned down ferociously. However successful the rebels were at wiping out the IGP group, they were far from becoming a fighting force capable of being a challenge.

Thomas walked down to the trail towards the bullet ridden bodies of IGP infantry and burnt out trucks, from the corner of his eye was a soldier coughing up blood as he took 4 bullets in his thigh and gut. Nonetheless Thomas took out his Browning High Power and cocked the hammer back, pointing the barrel down at the mans head who struggled to fix his eyes upon this very situation
And with the crack of the gun, the man laid still, lifeless like the many other soldiers he served with around him.

"We gotta gather what we came here for, we can reorganize at the camp, there will be search parties soon," Thomas said as he turned to Nathaniel who seemed to have watched the whole ordeal.

Later, at the Hoosier Royalist camp, the three trucks were sitting nearby under watch. Nathanial had informed the men that now only one team could infiltrate the compound, rather than the planned three. So, Nathanial had one of his men put on the uniform of one of the IGP drivers. Then a dozen men piled into the back, including Thomas and Nathanial. The truck started and headed on it’s way toward the outpost, just as the sun was setting.
As the truck was rolling up to the fence of the compound, the gate rolled open and fascist toting a Thompson sub machine gun approached the driver. He asked why he was so late, why there was only one truck, and how many men were supposed to be rotating in today. Nathanial leaned over to whisper to Thomas, “Looks like we hit their replacements. Bad luck.”

The driver said he was arriving when he was told to, that there were no other trucks, and he brought supplies, not replacements and blamed it all on an error with some bureaucrats. The soldier believed it and send them in their way to the last of three warehouses to be inspected. The truck rolled in as the doors opened, and as he put it in park the doors were closed. The driver got out and began to distract one of the two guards as the other one moved to open the back of the truck to investigate the contents.

“It’s show time,” Nathanial said, readying his knife to pounce.
- Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:39 pm

Hoosier
Deep in the countryside
Late 1927
The Spark of Rebellion

Thomas sat near Nathaniel, as the truck drove into the checkpoint, the entire group of rebel men held their breaths as their comrade driving attempted to persuade the IGP guard. After the better side of a minute had passed, the truck got moving again.

Rumbling through, Thomas peaked through the back side of the truck, examining the inside defenses of the supply depot. Nothing too serious besides a couple machine guns and armed riflemen.

Just ad the truck parked, the driver had took it his responsibility to distract the guards who were to inspect the vehicle, however one seemed to wonder close to the backside of the vehicle.

Just as then, Thomas tightened the suppressor around his Browning Hi-power, cocked the hammer back and awaited for Nathaniel to make his move.

The canvas on the back of the truck was pulled open by the IGP guard and his eyes widened in surprise. He was able to only get out a quick, "What?" before Nathanial jumped, tackling him to the ground and covering his mouth with his hand, then driving his blade into the fascist soldier's throat. The Hoosier guard that was speaking to the driver turned around in quickly in response to the noise, and once he realized what was happening, he raised his Springfield. Before he could take his shot, however, the driver covered his mouth and sank his knife in the man's back. He repeated the stabbing several times, and as the life drained out of the man's eyes, the rest of the infiltration team quietly exited the truck.

Nathanial looked around at the stacks of crates and boxes, keeping an eye out for the IGP. His men quickly went to work, securing the exits to the warehouse. A few men began to search some of the crates, finding them full of weapons, ammunition, fuel, and other supplies. One man stood near a window, peeking out to ensure they hadn't been heard. He gave out a low gasp before whispering to Nathanial to join him at the window. Nathanial motioned for Thomas to follow him as he approached the soldier. Nathanial looked out the window, careful to hind himself as much as possible. He saw two men standing in the middle of the dirt road that ran the length of the outpost. He shook his head and cursed to himself, pointing the man out to Thomas. "That bastard," pointing to the man on the left wearing a silver uniform, "He's a fucking Iron Shirt. We have to be careful. We need him alive." Then, without another word, he quickly moved to the back of the warehouse where three of his men were waiting. "Alright Thomas, we'll exit through the back. The rest of my men will wait here. We'll cut a hole in the rear fencing after we take out the IGP patrols and gun emplacements. You ready?"

Jumping out the trucks bed, Thomas walked by the the bleeding IGP soldier on the floor, throat slit he could only gurgle in his own blood and stare As the loyalists soldiers moved into their positions. ultimately bleeding out.

Following Nathaniels lead, the group entered the warehouse where loads of goods could be found, from ammo to army rations. A fucking treasure chest

As the men searched, a quiet whistle was heard, something had happened worrying the men. Quickly Thomas looked at the man in the silver uniform, hes only heard stories of the iron shirts, however it seemed they were not ones to be messed with.

Thomas ran down to the next window and quickly peeked out, spotting the guardsmen patrolling the walls of the place and the machine gunners locations. "Those gunners are placed in a inter crossing position, just like in the war, if we had attacked head on we wouldn't even reach the walls"

Now turning to Nathaniel, Thomas checked his magazine, and awaited for Nathaniel to lead them. "After you"

“Okay,” Nathanial said, scanning the area. “We have to be quiet. Thomas, take him,” he pointed to one of the three soldiers with them,” and take out the gun emplacements starting on the far left. We’ll take the gun emplacements and the single patrol starting on the right. We’ll meet in the middle for the fifth machine gun. Got it? Good.”

With that, Nathanial took his two men and stayed low as they moved to the end of the fencing, where a machine gun was entrenched in a small sandbag bunker. The patrol was heading towards them, consisting of four men, however they were far away enough they couldn’t see the Royalists. Nathanial snuck into the bunker while the two men were keeping watch. The IGP machine gunner was smoking a cigarette and leaning against the sandbag, relaxing, before Nathanial slit his throat. He exited the bunker and noticed the patrol was closer now, so he hid in the bunker while his two men hid nearby behind crates to ambush the patrol.

Thomas swiftly moved through the crates and boxes placed around the supply depot, once he took cover behind a gun locker, he motioned the man he was assigned with to quickly follow him. Picking up his Browning high power, thomas took out the magazine and checked his ammunition, he then cocked the gun slowly as to keep quiet.

"What's your name lad" Thomas whispered to the Hoosier man with him. He seemed to be a tad bit younger than Thomas, to whence he replied. "David sir, Private David McGuire" the young man replied, as he gripped his SMLE rifle and stood up straight to give off a disciplined impression.

"Well now David, you're gonna stay right here and keep watch, got'it?" Thomas explained as he unsheathed his Trench knife.

"Yes sir" David replied as he layed down and took aim.

Thomas crouched down and darted for the machine gun emplacement, covered by sandbags the 2 IGP guardsmen stood watch, however one slept and the other held on to the gun. As he was about to yawn, the blade of the Trench knife tore right through the mid point of the back of his neck, silencing him as he fell dead. The man sleeping was dealt with the same way.

Thomas jumped out the emplacement and made eye contact with david, giving a all clear sign to move on to the next target.

Next to the door, Thomas took a deep breath and was about to open it, however the door opened before him revealing a large man who was startled at Thomas's appearance, nonetheless he was hit with the Brass knuckles of the trench knife in his Adam's apple. To his surprise as well, it had seemed he ran into not only a gun emplacement, but the barracks of where the gunners slept.

Thomas walked in silently, the men rested on ther bunks, all sound asleep.

Walking out of the Emplacement, David linked back up with Thomas near the 5th Machine gun emplacement.

Running up to Thomas, David began to talk.

"Thomas how did it g-" David couldn't finish, as his jaw had dropped, seeing Thomas's once clean suit and face, now covered and dripping in blood.

"Unto the next David"

Nathanial crouched down behind a few crates with his two men. All of them clutched their rifles, ready to use the bayonets attached. When the four man IGP patrol was passing by, Nathanial gave the signal. He and his men rushed in for the attack. Nathanial drove his bayonet home, slicing into a fascist soldier, cutting off his scream. His two fellow men did the same. Nathanial pulled out his knife and quickly stabbed the last remaining Iron Guard soldier in his eye. With the four men dead, Nathanial and his two men walked toward the fourth machine gun nest, and quickly dispatched the two distracted Hoosiers inside. Finally, with the other guns unmanned, Nathanial and his two soldiers made their way to the fifth gun, spotting Thomas nearby.

"Thomas," Nathanial said quietly, "There's two inside. You and the private take them, we'll stand guard here."

Thomas was in a prone position, observing the movements of Nathaniels men cutting their way through torwards the rendezvous. Finally as they were set. Nathaniel signalled torwards Thomas, giving him his objective.

Nodding back to Nathaniel, Thomas motioned for David to follow his lead ,quickly , the pair darted for the Emplacement, charging it head from behind with a ferocity as Thomas picked up his SMLE's bayonet and drove right into the fascist sergeant.

David on the other hand fell into a brawl with the other man. However as Thomas reeled back his blade, David jumped out of the way and the 18 inches of cold steel pierced through the last Fascist soldier. Mission accomplished.

With the machine guns and guards on the rear of the outpost dispatched, Nathanial ordered his men to begin cutting a hole in the wire. As they were doing that, he radioed to his men waiting in the forest. Within minutes, several holes were cut and dozens of Royalist rebels were pouring in. Nathanial brought Thomas and the reinforcements to the several warehouses of IGP supplies and began to ready himself and his men. The Royalists took their positions in and around the warehouses, ready for action. "Thomas," Nathanial said, "My men will begin the attack when I give the order. You and I will take a small team to the main building of the outpost and find that damn Iron Shirt bastard. We have to take him alive. Then, we'll load up everything the IGP has stocked up here and bug out. This victory will do wonders for morale and recruitment. It may be small, but our fight to restore the Hamiltons starts here."

Nathanial gave the order over his radio to his men, and the crack of rifles answered his code word. Dozens of Totalists came under fire, all unprepared and many without their rifles. They had been loading and moving munitions, milling about, and some were on guard duty, but not looking for an attack from the rear. As chaos reigned, Nathanial bolted from his position in the warehouse, firing several shots from his sidearm as he ran, and made his way to the main building in outpost. Royalists were firing on the men barricading themselves in the building, but on Nathanial's orders charged the panicking fascists with their bayonets. A short hand to hand skirmish broke out, with Nathanial killing two IGP soldiers with his pistol and one with his knife. "Thomas, let's move!"

Nathanial made his way through the building, going room to room with the dozen or so rebels with him, as well as Thomas. The scattered pockets of resistance in the building was quickly dealt with, nothing a few rifles and grenades couldn't handle. As they came up to another room, a Royalist took his position in front of the closed door and raised his foot to break it down, but was riddled with bullets as a submachinegun from inside poured round after round in the man's flesh.
"You bastards!" Came a shout from the room, "Fucking traitors!" Nathanial took cover on the right side of the doorway and peeked in, right before he was forced to jerk his head back as the man inside fired a short burst at him. "That's him! It's the Iron Shirt. Take him alive, remember." He peeked once more, getting a better view before he was forced again to pull his head back. The Iron Shirt agent was taking cover behind an overturned desk and had just finished reloading after firing the last of his previous magazine at Nathanial.
"God damn Royalists! You'll pay for this!" He fired another short burst through the wall, forcing the men down and killing two with his blind fire. "We have to think of something, quick," Nathanial said, "I'm going to pop smoke then we'll rush in and bring him down. We need the information he has." Nathanial threw a smoke grenade into the room, waiting a moment for it to fill with smoke, and charged in, low as he could make himself, as the Iron Shirt agent blind fired into the smoke in a desperate attempt to save himself.

Thomas sprinted across the warehouse following the team of rebels lead by Nathaniel. The whole place was in anarchy as the rebels assaulted the undermanned Fascist positions, while the team took to the command center.

Bullets whizzed by, zips and Zags cutting through the air sounding like disturbed wasps.

Thomas quickly sprinted, faster and faster alongside Nathaniel, dodging whatever came his way until he finally sought out cover. Unslinging his rifle, he let loose 4 rounds, 2 hitting their mark. He then got up charged the fascists in the hall with his bayonet, piercing one unlucky guards abdomen, in the fray dropping his rifle and taking out his Browning High power.

Thomas and Natheniel now came up on the last room, this was where the silver shirt made his stand. Firing bursts into the door frame until Nathaniel threw smoke into the room, the pair charged right in.

The man unloaded anything he had in his magazine, 3 rounds of which piercing the thigh and arm of Thomas, until Nathaniel tackled the man.

On top of the Iron shirt Nathaniel threw fists full of punches, one after another. Until the man picked up a nearby fireplace stoker and slammed it across Nathaniels face, dropping him to the ground.

Getting up with his bloody face, the Iron shirt picked up his pistol and aimed at Nathaniel, until Thomas got up and wrestled the gun from his hands.

The gun as it shook discharged round after round, one hitting the mans leg, disabling him. The other piercing into Thomas

As the man hit the floor in agony, so did Thomas, as the blood trickled down his shoulder, he then sat in the corner of the room covered in blood side by side Nathaniel.

To which he then pulled out his tin of cigarettes.

"Smoke?"

Nathanial crawled over to Thomas, blood dripping from his face where the firepoker made contact. "I'd love one," he said, taking it and pulling out his lighter. Two men entered the room, taking whimpering Iron Shirt into custody. Nathanial requested a medic as the men left, and within minutes one arrived, applying basic first aid on Thomas and Nathanial before having them escorted outside.

The two men walked out into the outpost, bodies, blood, and the aftermath of battle everywhere. The Royalist bodies were loaded into trucks, as were the IGP supplies, and all traces leading to the Royalists having been the attackers were destroyed or brought with them. Nathanial helped Thomas into the back of the hospital truck just as it was pulling away. He took a long drag from his cigarette as they drove away from the Totalist compound and towards their own. "This," Nathanial said grimly, "is the beginning of war."
Last edited by Aclus on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

Breyburg
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Encroachment

Postby Breyburg » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:39 am

May 1st, 1927
Carriebean Warzone, Southeastern Indianum

Encroachment

A joint coalition of Breyburgian, Hoosier, and Manticoran forces have made great progress reaching into the Carriebean land.

“We wish not to wage war, but we must do what must be done. These Carriebeanians have tested us time and time again, and time and time again we must put them in their place; whether the means of that being war or peace, we shall do what must be done.” President Martin Harvey said over the National Radio.

The current state of the Breyburg, Hoosier, and Manticora offensive.

Breyburgian forces hiding within tropical shrubbery.

Manticoran forces pushing deep into the Carriebeanian rainforest.
Last edited by Breyburg on Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SODA!!!
- Joe Biden

Shahinay
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shahinay » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:02 pm

To: Ministry of National Defense for the Kingdom of Parsa

Minister, it is the belief of the Empire that the continued independence and stability of the Kingdom of Parsa is vital to the continued security of the Empire of Manticore. To this end, we are offering to provide your military with modern combat equipment, modern vehicles, modern aircraft, and training advisors to aid in the integration of them into your military.

To: The Department of War for the Empire of Manticore
From: Ministry of National Defense for the Kingdom of Parsa

Kingdom of Parsa gratefully accepts such a generous offer. Manticoran help for the Parsi People shall not be forgotten, as Her actions are a guarantee of stability in the region and a rightous move against those who would like to see the continent plunged into chaos. We hope this is but a begining of our mutually profitable cooperation.

Vicuna, Manticore
Department of State
April 1, 1927

Eltariyos raised his eyebrow when Shidehara stood up and interrupted in his speech. As could be expected, angry answer of the Nihonese considted of nothing but propaganda and rather open threats. The man even had the audacity to demand war reparations for the war his own country started. Despite that, after Shidehara's rant ended, Eltarios continued his prepared speech, calmly yet coldly adressing words of the second member of the Nihonese delegation, ignoring Shidehara's interruption. But when he was about to end, he saw with the corner of his eye how Ambassador Matsudaira was preparing to stand up, so he quickly added:
- "I have heard that the Nihonese are proud of their honour and how they value respect. I find it strange, seeing how they seem to be unable to show respect to their counterparts during the diplomatic meeting and uphold the basic standards of the civilized etiquette. Mr. Shidehara, be sure I appreciate your empty threats, but we all know Nihon is unable to do that. If Nihon was able to do that and provide itself with so overwhealming firepower and air superiority, why didn't the Nihonese Empire do that a long time ago? Why didn't you, as you eloquently put it, 'total bombed Parsi forces' as soon as you declared your criminal war on the Parsi People? From what I know, Nihon has a great problem with sending enough planes to feed its trapped forces in Opus and avoid their total destruction. And if you deny Nihonese warcrimes, there are Parsi representatives in the Aydinirian delegation that were the victims and first hand observers of said Nihonese warcrimes. Quite frankly, I find it hilarious that you not only deny those artocities and war reparations for Parsa, but even demand war reparations to be given to Nihon, for the war Nihon itself started. If you want, Mr. Shidehara, I can send their testimonies to you. News of the massacres commited by the Nihonese in places like Vâkhsh, Nahavand, Stakhr or Bârâzjan have already spread wide in Parsa and the Aydinirian Empire. Perhaps it is finally a time for the international community to hear about them as well.

- "Those militant anti-Aclusian groups were operating there for the last 50 years, since the Aclusians entered and illegally occupied Kingdom of Yindrai. If the Nihonese Empire is so concerned by the situation in Yindrai, why send their forces only now, and not let's say... 5 or 7 years ago? Why is an uninvolved third party sending thousands of men to the disputed area in the midst of the international crisis? The situation in Yindrai nothing new, and none of the Nihonese buissness. It is, however, clearly a Nihonese provocation against the Aydinirian Empire. I will repeat it once again: Divine Emperor, praised may be His name, through the Princess-Regent, demands complete withdrawal of all Nihonese troops from Yindrai and release of detained Aydinirian citizens. This should be the first steps of Nihon on the road to ease international tensions and avert escalation of this crisis ".

- "Mr. Matsudaira, please note that if you call confirmation of your claims by Crimetopolis and Newe Carriebean a confirmation by a 'thrid party', then Parsi claims should be aslo acknowledged by a completely neutral third party. Namely, Aydinirian Empire. When Nihon invaded Parsa, we called for international, neutral and unbiased investigation of those alleged terrorist attacks. Yet Nihonese Empire refused to listen and invaded almost immediately. By a strange coincidence, neutral third party nations of Crimetopolis and Newe Carriebean were the first, and may I add the only ones, to support Nihonese invasion of Parsa. Frankly, I find Carribean confirmation of anything worth less than a desert sand, giving the fact that Carribean force of "Peacekeepers" sent to Parsa to prevent Nihonese invasion and stabilize situation, invaded Parsa itself, commited a mass murder of civilizans at Dormitar and then declared the city, or rather its ruins, as the capital of the Carribean Republic of Dormitar. You cannot possibly present Carribean confirmation of your claims as anything close to credible."

"Moreover Mr. Matsudaira, you were so kind as to point out Mr. Francis alleged lack of awerness in the field of international politics. So I too would suggest to you Mr. Matsudiara to be more aware of your international politics before you act as a diplomat for your great nation and embarrass yourself. You said that, and I will let's myself quote you,even the Prime Minister Ârash Shahzadi of Aydinir declared the attack on Nihon as quote "shameful and cowardly". False. Prime Minister Ârash Shahzadi is not of Aydinir. He is not, nor ever was, a member of the Aydinirian Government. Instead, Mr. Ârash Shahzadi was, is, and probably long will be the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Parsa. You, a member of the Nihonese Government, quoting Prime Minister of Parsa and reffering to him as the Prime Minister indicate that you acknowledge the Kingdom of Parsa as a legitimate and sovereign state. Yet you deny that. It seems to me not only you yourself lack awerness in international politics, but also that the Nihonese Government has no idea what its political stance is".

Indianum Straits
April, 1927

This month, Sirvanskan pirates, once again by the clandestine orders of their masters, expanded their operations to the southern seas. They started hunting ships sailing through the quite narrow international waters between Aclusian colonies in Zeeland and Aydinirian island of Dhiryani. As always, their main targets were Nihonese, Carribean and Crime ships, although attacks on some minor Aydinirian transports were also fabricated. That was supposed to make cruise though the international waters in the Indianum Straits as difficult as possible for the Nihonese. Also, if due to the pirate harassment, or any other reason, any Nihonese ship would found itself outside the international waters and in Aydinirian waters (or close enough to them), it was to be attacked by Aydinirian navy, in agreement with a complete closure of Aydinirian teritorial waters and airspace announced some time ago. Any violation of Aydinirian waters would be also immediately announced by the imperial propaganda and presented as yet another Nihonese provocation and aggressive action against Aydinir.

More and more Aydinirian ships were also concentrating around Dhiryani, supposedly to fight with the increasingly bold actions of Sirvanskan Pirates and secure safty of ships in the area.
Last edited by Shahinay on Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse