NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations ( OOC, Always Open, Reboot )

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Plzen
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Plzen » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:27 am

Kelmet wrote:Whats a century of two in the scale of 5,000 years?

Last time around I made the Kingdom of Norsca it was pretty successful.

Quite a lot, at 5 years per IC page. :p

Clara with her Victorian-era history obsession will probably insist on "correct" place names for regions and towns (she will absolutely balk at "Norsca")... and of course that nice place to plonk down a city at the end of a fjord in Østlandet is called Christiania, no matter what any modern person says.
Last edited by Plzen on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 07, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kelmet » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:34 am

Plzen wrote:
Kelmet wrote:Whats a century of two in the scale of 5,000 years?

Last time around I made the Kingdom of Norsca it was pretty successful.

Quite a lot, at 5 years per IC page. :p

Clara with her Victorian-era history obsession will probably insist on "correct" place names for regions and towns (she will absolutely balk at "Norsca")... and of course that nice place to plonk down a city at the end of a fjord in Østlandet is called Christiania, no matter what any modern person says.

I only went with that because I was playing Total war Warhammer and it sounded cool.

yeah, I really hope the Timescale changes I don't like that at all.
Call me Kel
Captain US Army Intelligence

Co-OP and OP Experience

Gremand
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gremand » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:48 am

Question- If one is an author in this, does one have to have a civilization develop around you? Could you take up the role of perhaps a researcher into better food and enviromental research, thus creating prosperity for a couple villages without creating an empire or kingdom? The idea of playing a physically weak and ineffective leader in this is interesting to me.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:53 am

Gremand wrote:Question- If one is an author in this, does one have to have a civilization develop around you? Could you take up the role of perhaps a researcher into better food and enviromental research, thus creating prosperity for a couple villages without creating an empire or kingdom? The idea of playing a physically weak and ineffective leader in this is interesting to me.

You can do that. I was planning on being the Marco Polo of the New World before becoming the leader of a nation.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Gremand
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gremand » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:56 am

Ralnis wrote:
Gremand wrote:Question- If one is an author in this, does one have to have a civilization develop around you? Could you take up the role of perhaps a researcher into better food and enviromental research, thus creating prosperity for a couple villages without creating an empire or kingdom? The idea of playing a physically weak and ineffective leader in this is interesting to me.

You can do that. I was planning on being the Marco Polo of the New World before becoming the leader of a nation.

Ok, that's good. Sickly aquaculture nerd incoming!

Gremand
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gremand » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:57 am

Author Applicaiton

Name:Corbie Thomas
Height and Weight:6'3", 130 pounds
[/b]Skin, hair, and eye description:Sickly pale, a matted blond, and very striking pale blue eyes.
( Optional ) Picture:

Prior Profession:Aquarium Help
Level of education ( specify degrees or note worthy classes ):High school.
Physique description:Lanky, and sickly skinny.
Useful skills:Knowledge of fish types and how to take care of them, especially american saltwater fish, and sewing knowledge.

National Origin:American
What were you doing prior to falling asleep and awakening in the past?:Cleaning out a small fish tank at the local small aquarium, falling asleep to the view of the shellfish and the fish swimming about.
Description of personality:Extremely focused on short term, surviving in the modern world/ancient world. Often described by friends as having no personality, used to be very exictable and determined to learn about the world, before falling into a depression.
Where in the world are you landing?:Mekong River Valley, Vietnam

Autobiography/Biography ( paragraph minimum ):Corbie was born to an upper-class family in Austin, Texas, as a twin in a family of three children. His brother died at the age of 7 due to a surgery on his jaw, and his sister committed suicide when he was at the age of 13. Neither of these events particularly effected Corbie outwardly, but the effects on his psyche would become evident as the years go on, leading to a depression that, following years of excellent grades, caused him to flunk out of college. This caused a rift with his parents, leading him to get a small job cleaning for an aquarium in Seattle, having gone to Washington for college. Eventually, after a couple of years, he was promoted to dealing with the fish tanks, keeping them clean and such. With this job tenuously held, he would be sent back in time, after falling asleep gazing at his favorite tank in the dark hours of the night.

( Optional on down)
What are your intentions for this RP, what's the long term goal?:To focus on their efforts to survive, their eventual acceptance of a lower position in a small kingdom in Rome, and eventual revolutionizing of the aquaculture industry in Italy, allowing their civilization to flourish. Not going to be a huge force within the RP, but instead a focused individual working to gain control of their mind.
What people or places are you taking inspiration from?:The concept of a mediocre-poor leader/influencer within this, and the concept of roman aquaculture before it is commonly known.
Why did you chose to land where you did?:
What vibe should we get from your civilization and it's culture?:Very similar to the Vietnam in this world, or whatever culture is established by the Author most close to their area (That would expand and subsume their modest village)
What are your character's motivations?:Survival, eventually learning to flourish in the past on a personal level.
Theme Song?:Austin, Atlantis, by Clark Powell.
What do you wanna see in this RP? What would make it better?:A perhaps variable timescale, with different pages counting for different amounts- perhaps a timeskip whenever people need it and a slow paced day-by-day year-by-year pacing when people think it well.

I'm changing where i'm appearing due to the number of people in europe and the idea of a more isolated nation being able to survive whole longer.
Last edited by Gremand on Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:11 am, edited 5 times in total.

Derika
Envoy

Founded: Aug 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:03 am

Author Applicaiton

Name:Christopher Lee
Height and Weight: 6 Feet, 200 lbs
[/b]Skin, hair, and eye description: Tanned, black hair, and light blue eyes.
( Optional ) Picture:

Prior Profession: A history student at the University of Alabama
Level of education ( specify degrees or note worthy classes ): He only has a diploma, but he was working towards a bachelor in history.
Physique description: Christopher is in good health, and usually works out
Useful skills: He's a good negotiator, and will risk a lot. He has a smart understanding of warfare.

National Origin: American
What were you doing prior to falling asleep and awakening in the past?: He was studying for a test, and he passed out.
Description of personality:Nice, polite, takes risks, and a very smart strategist.
Where in the world are you landing?:Near Kiev.

Autobiography/Biography ( paragraph minimum ): Christopher was born on February 15th, 1999. He was born to an alcoholic mother, with no father figure. Since he was in his room most of the time, he started studying history. History started to become his liking as he started to mature. His mother died once he entered college. Even though she was an alcoholic, he missed her dearly.

( Optional on down)
What are your intentions for this RP, what's the long term goal?: To create an imperialistic state in the world.
What people or places are you taking inspiration from?: Bismark, Victoria, Caesar, George Washington.
Why did you chose to land where you did?: Kiev was located near three rivers, and was of economic importance to the early Russians.
What vibe should we get from your civilization and it's culture?: Strategy is of the upmost importance, honor, unification.
What are your character's motivations?: To try and make the world an amazing and prosperous place.
Theme Song?: Down-Breaking Benjamin.
What do you wanna see in this RP? What would make it better?: I wanna see it prosper. It's a great idea!
Last edited by Derika on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
my evidence? trust me bro

Villadolia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Villadolia » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:04 am

this seems pretty cool

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:22 pm

Delete and please ban me from this RP. If you need any reason why then please read my sig. Thank you.
Last edited by Ralnis on Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Duestchstien wrote:Author Applicaiton

Name: Wade Flanders
Height and Weight: 5'11" and 154 lbs.
[/b]Skin, hair, and eye description: Brown Hair, brown eyes, tan white skin, muscular physique, ectomorph
(Optional) Picture:

Prior Profession: Student
Level of education (specify degrees or note worthy classes): Nearly completed high school
Physique description: Ectomorph, Muscular, Agile
Useful skills: Athletics, High School Level knowledge of economics, government, math, and science

National Origin: New Zealand
What were you doing prior to falling asleep and awakening in the past?: Playing a game of Rugby
Description of personality: Introverted, Classy, Arrogant, Self Aware
Where in the world are you landing?: Java Island, Indonesia

Autobiography/Biography ( paragraph minimum ): Wade Flanders was born in Christchurch, New Zealand on October 9th, 2001. When he was 9 Years old he moved to Auckland, it was here where his interests switched from Cricket to Rugby, he loved the rough and tumble attitude, the team work, and the training and practice of the sport. Soon he became a high ranking player in the country and was starting to be scouted by pro teams when he was 15. This really encouraged him to keep his grades up so he could maintain a strong and composed appearance. He became an avid historian and enjoyed learning about math and science. He joined the debate team at his secondary school when he was 16. When he was 16 he also took up time to learn Maori and Maori culture which helped him become familiar with Maori and Australian Aboriginal Culture. Following his 17th Birthday he negotiated times to meet with several scouts including ones from the Hurricanes, Blues, and Crusaders. They all agreed to come and watch one of his games, all on one fateful day.

What are your intentions for this RP, what's the long term goal?: Unite atleast the eastern coast of Australia, develop the region, develop a unique Australian aboriginal culture and empire
What people or places are you taking inspiration from?: Ancient Rome, Song and Yuan China, British Empire, Shaka Zulu, Marcus Aurelius, Caesar Augustus, Peter the Great, Frederick the Great, Otto von Bismarck
Why did you chose to land where you did?: I was like "hey nobody ever lands in Australia in these things" so yah why not, time to make a mad max empire
What vibe should we get from your civilization and it's culture?: Quirky, Territorial, Efficient, Chill
What are your character's motivations?: Being the best, not dying
Theme Song?: Heartache by Jaykae
What do you wanna see in this RP? What would make it better?: IDK, I haven't done one of these in a while just wanna have fun

El Fin
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Damverland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Damverland » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:12 pm

Ralnis wrote:Delete and please ban me from this RP. If you need any reason why then please read my sig. Thank you.

Wait, what?

Civilization OP
Envoy

Founded: Feb 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Civilization OP » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:17 pm

A lot of you are mentioning the time skip being a bit too much.

I have decided to reduce it to a year per page.

Civilization OP
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Civilization OP » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:22 pm

Ralnis wrote:Delete and please ban me from this RP. If you need any reason why then please read my sig. Thank you.

Oh, well, alright. Sorry about that then.

If you do change your mind, just TG me.

Civilization OP
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Civilization OP » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:22 pm

Gremand wrote:Author Applicaiton

Name:Corbie Thomas
Height and Weight:6'3", 130 pounds
[/b]Skin, hair, and eye description:Sickly pale, a matted blond, and very striking pale blue eyes.
( Optional ) Picture:

Prior Profession:Aquarium Help
Level of education ( specify degrees or note worthy classes ):High school.
Physique description:Lanky, and sickly skinny.
Useful skills:Knowledge of fish types and how to take care of them, especially american saltwater fish, and sewing knowledge.

National Origin:American
What were you doing prior to falling asleep and awakening in the past?:Cleaning out a small fish tank at the local small aquarium, falling asleep to the view of the shellfish and the fish swimming about.
Description of personality:Extremely focused on short term, surviving in the modern world/ancient world. Often described by friends as having no personality, used to be very exictable and determined to learn about the world, before falling into a depression.
Where in the world are you landing?:Rome, Italy, before it was Rome.

Autobiography/Biography ( paragraph minimum ):Corbie was born to an upper-class family in Austin, Texas, as a twin in a family of three children. His brother died at the age of 7 due to a surgery on his jaw, and his sister committed suicide when he was at the age of 13. Neither of these events particularly effected Corbie outwardly, but the effects on his psyche would become evident as the years go on, leading to a depression that, following years of excellent grades, caused him to flunk out of college. This caused a rift with his parents, leading him to get a small job cleaning for an aquarium in Seattle, having gone to Washington for college. Eventually, after a couple of years, he was promoted to dealing with the fish tanks, keeping them clean and such. With this job tenuously held, he would be sent back in time, after falling asleep gazing at his favorite tank in the dark hours of the night.

( Optional on down)
What are your intentions for this RP, what's the long term goal?:To focus on their efforts to survive, their eventual acceptance of a lower position in a small kingdom in Rome, and eventual revolutionizing of the aquaculture industry in Italy, allowing their civilization to flourish. Not going to be a huge force within the RP, but instead a focused individual working to gain control of their mind.
What people or places are you taking inspiration from?:The concept of a mediocre-poor leader/influencer within this, and the concept of roman aquaculture before it is commonly known.
Why did you chose to land where you did?:Rome and the mediterranean has a type of shellfish called Pinna Nobilis, from which sea silk is made, the cloth of emperors.
What vibe should we get from your civilization and it's culture?:Very similar to Rome in this world, or whatever culture is established by the Author most close to their area (That would expand and subsume their modest village)
What are your character's motivations?:Survival, eventually learning to flourish in the past on a personal level.
Theme Song?:Austin, Atlantis, by Clark Powell.
What do you wanna see in this RP? What would make it better?:A perhaps variable timescale, with different pages counting for different amounts- perhaps a timeskip whenever people need it and a slow paced day-by-day year-by-year pacing when people think it well.

Edit- all being said, i would be fine appearing in a different area of the world, as europe seems to be crowded at this point. Anywhere upon water would work.

Edit Edit- I'm going to be editing my app to be starting in Thailand as there seem to be too many people in Europe, and i wouldn't want to displace someone.

Accepted.

And I like the originality.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:24 pm

Civilization OP wrote:A lot of you are mentioning the time skip being a bit too much.

Whew. That’s a bit better.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Civilization OP
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Civilization OP » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:27 pm

Derika wrote:Author Applicaiton

Name:Christopher Lee
Height and Weight: 6 Feet, 200 lbs
[/b]Skin, hair, and eye description: Tanned, black hair, and light blue eyes.
( Optional ) Picture:

Prior Profession: A history student at the University of Alabama
Level of education ( specify degrees or note worthy classes ): He only has a diploma, but he was working towards a bachelor in history.
Physique description: Christopher is in good health, and usually works out
Useful skills: He's a good negotiator, and will risk a lot. He has a smart understanding of warfare.

National Origin: American
What were you doing prior to falling asleep and awakening in the past?: He was studying for a test, and he passed out.
Description of personality:Nice, polite, takes risks, and a very smart strategist.
Where in the world are you landing?:Near Kiev.

Autobiography/Biography ( paragraph minimum ): Christopher was born on February 15th, 1999. He was born to an alcoholic mother, with no father figure. Since he was in his room most of the time, he started studying history. History started to become his liking as he started to mature. His mother died once he entered college. Even though she was an alcoholic, he missed her dearly.

( Optional on down)
What are your intentions for this RP, what's the long term goal?: To create an imperialistic state in the world.
What people or places are you taking inspiration from?: Bismark, Victoria, Caesar, George Washington.
Why did you chose to land where you did?: Kiev was located near three rivers, and was of economic importance to the early Russians.
What vibe should we get from your civilization and it's culture?: Strategy is of the upmost importance, honor, unification.
What are your character's motivations?: To try and make the world an amazing and prosperous place.
Theme Song?: Down-Breaking Benjamin.
What do you wanna see in this RP? What would make it better?: I wanna see it prosper. It's a great idea!

Could you expand upon your character? In specific:

Could you be more specific in your skill set? Good negotiator? Risk? Good understanding of war? Also, could you expand on the biography? And, be honest with yourself, are you an masterful strategist? Or even a relatively good one? What would prompt this character to believe so - especially when compared to the three other Authors who were military personnel?

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:28 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Civilization OP wrote:A lot of you are mentioning the time skip being a bit too much.

Indeed.
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

Civilization OP
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Civilization OP » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:29 pm

Updating roster now.

Map might come a bit later - but it will be tonight.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:33 pm

Kelmet wrote:

Indeed.

Personally I would happily take even down to a month, for the first bit of the RP. Lots of important characterization to get done.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:37 pm

[/b]Skin, hair, and eye description: Brown Hair, brown eyes, tan white skin, muscular physique, ectomorph
(Optional) Picture:

Level of education (specify degrees or note worthy classes): Nearly completed high school
Useful skills: Athletics, High School Level knowledge of economics, government, math, and science

What were you doing prior to falling asleep and awakening in the past?: Playing a game of Rugby

Autobiography/Biography ( paragraph minimum ): Wade Flanders was born in Christchurch, New Zealand on October 9th, 2001. When he was 9 Years old he moved to Auckland, it was here where his interests switched from Cricket to Rugby, he loved the rough and tumble attitude, the team work, and the training and practice of the sport. Soon he became a high ranking player in the country and was starting to be scouted by pro teams when he was 15. This really encouraged him to keep his grades up so he could maintain a strong and composed appearance. He became an avid historian and enjoyed learning about math and science. He joined the debate team at his secondary school when he was 16. When he was 16 he also took up time to learn Maori and Maori culture which helped him become familiar with Maori and Australian Aboriginal Culture. Following his 17th Birthday he negotiated times to meet with several scouts including ones from the Hurricanes, Blues, and Crusaders. They all agreed to come and watch one of his games, all on one fateful day.

What are your intentions for this RP, what's the long term goal?: Unite atleast the eastern coast of Australia, develop the region, develop a unique Australian aboriginal culture and empire
What people or places are you taking inspiration from?: Ancient Rome, Song and Yuan China, British Empire, Shaka Zulu, Marcus Aurelius, Caesar Augustus, Peter the Great, Frederick the Great, Otto von Bismarck
Why did you chose to land where you did?: I was like "hey nobody ever lands in Australia in these things" so yah why not, time to make a mad max empire
What vibe should we get from your civilization and it's culture?: Quirky, Territorial, Efficient, Chill
What do you wanna see in this RP? What would make it better?: IDK, I haven't done one of these in a while just wanna have fun

This accepted?
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Kelmet
Powerbroker

Postby Kelmet » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:39 pm

Kelmet wrote:Indeed.

Personally I would happily take even down to a month, for the first bit of the RP. Lots of important characterization to get done.

Agreed and add to the time as it moves to become more of a tribal then nation rp.
Call me Kel

Co-OP and OP Experience

Civilization OP
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Civilization OP » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Duestchstien wrote:

(Optional) Picture:

This accepted?

Well, what do you mean government, math, science, and economics for skills? Skills are like, very specific things which could assist you in this new world. Otherwise, your character seems quite good.
Last edited by Civilization OP on Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:08 pm

WHAT???

YES!!!
Lover of doggos

Civilization OP
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Civilization OP » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:08 pm

Plzen wrote:Author Application

Name: Clara Axinite Rose
Height and Weight: Clara is 1.72 metres in height and 72kg in weight.
Skin, hair, and eye description: Clara's skin is a moderate brown, which stands out from her otherwise European features. She is a fairly typical brunette, and her eyes are a distinctly reddish-orange shade of brown.

Prior Profession: Clara is, or was as of being carried away on the winds of time, a student at university.
Level of education: Clara has an international baccalaureate degree, and is two terms into tertiary education in civil engineering.
Physique description: Clara is of mediocre but not poor fitness, kept somewhat viable by her youth and some light exercise despite her otherwise highly sedentary lifestyle.
Useful skills: Asides from her education, Clara is an amateur historian (with a particular interest on the long 19th Century and the modern era) and human geographer, and has some basic knowledge relating to both. In terms of physical skills, however, Clara is largely lacking.

National Origin: Clara is Canadian by birth and legal nationality, but was raised mostly in South Korea and Thailand.
What were you doing prior to falling asleep and awakening in the past?: Reading some light fiction novels online.
Description of personality: Pleasant, polite, and quiet; not a great risk-taker/daredevil or socialite. Not easily emotional, and strongly non-impulsive.
Where in the world are you landing?: Sjælland, near what is IRL today Roskilde, Denmark

Autobiography/Biography: Clara was born 28th January 1999 to Julian and Sophia Rose, upper middle class parents in Toronto, Canada, where she enjoyed a relatively unremarkable childhood, albeit with a relatively absent father due to his many business responsibilities abroad. She moved to Bangkok, Thailand in 2007 alongside her family when her father decided to take his family on another one of his long-term assignments abroad instead of leaving them behind in Canada. There, she continued her education in an English-speaking school largely for foreigners. Teachers' reports from that time paint a picture of Clara as an exceptional and intelligent student, but one which had considerable difficulties getting along with her peers. As his father moved again, so did she in 2014 to South Korea, where she completed her secondary education in an international school and graduated in the Class of 2017. She was more engaged in extracurricular activities in South Korea than she was in Thailand, participating in clubs engaging in such widely-varied activities as debate, civic advocacy, volunteer work, and electronic entertainment, and made a few genuine close friendships which would last well after graduation. After another half a year of work as an intern in an international human rights organisation, she returned to Canada to pursue a degree in civil engineering, where she practically retreated into her dormitory room, and from there was picked up by a mysterious event back into the past.

What people or places are you taking inspiration from?: Dual inspiration; on one hand, Iron Age Finland and Karelia, one the other hand, modern/postmodern Scandinavian states.
Why did you chose to land where you did?: Relative ease of access to southern Scandinavia, an area which has a great amount of coastal access compared to land area and which interests me personally. Roskilde's historical significance as a former capital. Sjælland's status as an island, and therefore some degree of geographic isolation.
What vibe should we get from your civilization and it's culture?: Honour, solidarity, community.
What are your character's motivations?: Clara wishes to return to the industrial comforts and conveniences to which she is accustomed, but still preserve the simple beauty of primitive culture and lifestyle.
Theme Song?: This lovely rendition of the Kalevala melody.
What do you wanna see in this RP? What would make it better?: Some mechanical guidelines; this scenario is so far-fetched that there will inevitably be arguments about what is or is not possible unless there are solid mechanics.

I almost forgot this app.

I love your characterization! Accepted!

Damverland
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Damverland » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:11 pm

Er, has my app been reviewed yet?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse