NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations ( OOC, Always Open, Reboot )

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aueroth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Aueroth » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:27 pm

Alaroma wrote:
Aueroth wrote:
Don't tempt fate now, I'd rather milk you like a cow then put you to the sword

“In war, events of importance are the result of trivial cause.”
-Me when I see this tension.

I got a good quote for that

"The souls of emperors and cobblers are cast in the same mould. * * * The same reason that makes us wrangle with a neighbour causes a war betwixt princes."

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:33 pm

Aueroth wrote:
Ralnis wrote:I'm glad you have fantasies of being a Khan but by the time you even thing to try and flex on me then you will regret it. Trust me man, it's not a good move to think you can walk all over Sumer and think it won't walk back.

Why kill something for benefit when it will cause bloodshed and war, when you can simply allow it to live and take what you need from it

Because a giant horde that repeatedly threatens my borders and interests will be more detrimental than a horde that actually respects some of their neighbors and don't do so much saber rattling.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Aueroth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aueroth » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:37 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Aueroth wrote:
Why kill something for benefit when it will cause bloodshed and war, when you can simply allow it to live and take what you need from it

Because a giant horde that repeatedly threatens my borders and interests will be more detrimental than a horde that actually respects some of their neighbors and don't do so much saber rattling.

Exactly, and besides, we're civilized barbarians

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:43 pm

Aueroth wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Because a giant horde that repeatedly threatens my borders and interests will be more detrimental than a horde that actually respects some of their neighbors and don't do so much saber rattling.

Look, ultimatum is this: mongol horde respects Sumerian interest and the claim that the Zagros is there's and you don't expand beyond, Sumer won't cross them in a crusade. You march on south of the Zagros, try to take over Sumerian trade to the point that the trade routes starts to experience major deficits, Sumerian merchants get kicked out of markets, or you split the major trade route to Indus in half then I will crusade.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:44 pm

Aueroth wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Because a giant horde that repeatedly threatens my borders and interests will be more detrimental than a horde that actually respects some of their neighbors and don't do so much saber rattling.

Yeah okay but I don’t see a Senate.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Aueroth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aueroth » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:54 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Aueroth wrote:

Look, ultimatum is this: mongol horde respects Sumerian interest and the claim that the Zagros is there's and you don't expand beyond, Sumer won't cross them in a crusade. You march on south of the Zagros, try to take over Sumerian trade to the point that the trade routes starts to experience major deficits, Sumerian merchants get kicked out of markets, or you split the major trade route to Indus in half then I will crusade.

Okay boomer

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Aueroth wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Look, ultimatum is this: mongol horde respects Sumerian interest and the claim that the Zagros is there's and you don't expand beyond, Sumer won't cross them in a crusade. You march on south of the Zagros, try to take over Sumerian trade to the point that the trade routes starts to experience major deficits, Sumerian merchants get kicked out of markets, or you split the major trade route to Indus in half then I will crusade.

Okay boomer

Back in my day people respected the might of empires. Now we have hordes going around all willy nilly.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:02 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Aueroth wrote:
Okay boomer

Back in my day people respected the might of empires. Now we have hordes going around all willy nilly.

It’s wild how that happens.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Aueroth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aueroth » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Aueroth wrote:
Okay boomer

Hey man, if you really think about it me bridging east and west is gonna allow for alot more contact, and the exchange of ideas. Plus I'll tolerate any religion so long as it isn't harmful to anyone, which extends to Sumeria

Bortslovakia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bortslovakia » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:05 pm

Joohan wrote:Hey borts, so that our interaction doesn't draw out for weeks, lets try and get up a response from each other within a two day time frame

Can do. I should have time tomorrow.

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Bortslovakia wrote:indulge Viktor's warhammer fantasies.

That's a grudgening. You're going in the book laddie.

Joohan wrote:
Alaroma wrote:Considering im going with a Roman inspiration, it needs to be bold enough, yet reflect the humility of Republicanism. While at the same time asserting Republicanism is the best form of Government God gave to man.

All you followers.

Im very proud of the fact that all my names are original, and not just some latin words.

And, though I hadn't been conscious of it at the time. I think that I am probably the most Roman like civilization here.

Hey, I just like Hibernia as a name. All the other words I use are just historically inaccurate Irish-Celtic, and a few English loaners.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Mkay, starting up the battle for Kiel Plzen. I figured since you'd rather not write much in the way of the campaign, we might as well just move this along. I don't really love writing from viewpoints that aren't Viktor's in this character RP :P
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Aueroth wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Back in my day people respected the might of empires. Now we have hordes going around all willy nilly.

Hey man, if you really think about it me bridging east and west is gonna allow for alot more contact, and the exchange of ideas. Plus I'll tolerate any religion so long as it isn't harmful to anyone, which extends to Sumeria

That is true, which is why I like that there is the Mongols running around in Persia. Get's allowed for the Sumerian Will of the Seven to the masses, trade goes up, and I get more tech. However if they start messing with my interests...

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:07 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Mkay, starting up the battle for Kiel Plzen. I figured since you'd rather not write much in the way of the campaign, we might as well just move this along. I don't really love writing from viewpoints that aren't Viktor's in this character RP :P

Speaking of, does victor have kids?
-Nuverkikstan

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Alaroma wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Mkay, starting up the battle for Kiel Plzen. I figured since you'd rather not write much in the way of the campaign, we might as well just move this along. I don't really love writing from viewpoints that aren't Viktor's in this character RP :P

Speaking of, does victor have kids?

Indeed, five as of the time of writing - unlikely to have more, but you never know.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Alaroma wrote:Speaking of, does victor have kids?

Indeed, five as of the time of writing - unlikely to have more, but you never know.

I always imagine that Andrew has kids, his wife dies, his kids die, now he’s watching over his great great grandkids before he decides he’s lonely and seduces some middle aged widow.
-Nuverkikstan

Aueroth
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aueroth » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Aueroth wrote:

That is true, which is why I like that there is the Mongols running around in Persia. Get's allowed for the Sumerian Will of the Seven to the masses, trade goes up, and I get more tech. However if they start messing with my interests...

Then we'll do to Sumeria what the Mongols did to China

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:26 pm

Aueroth wrote:
Ralnis wrote:That is true, which is why I like that there is the Mongols running around in Persia. Get's allowed for the Sumerian Will of the Seven to the masses, trade goes up, and I get more tech. However if they start messing with my interests...

And this is where I crusade into the Persia beyond the Zagros.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:28 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Aueroth wrote:

And this is where I crusade into the Persia beyond the Zagros.

Unlike him, I’m a nice trade partner. Far enough where Interests don’t collide, but close enough where there’s very value in trade.
-Nuverkikstan

Bortslovakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bortslovakia » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Alaroma wrote:

I always imagine that Andrew has kids, his wife dies, his kids die, now he’s watching over his great great grandkids before he decides he’s lonely and seduces some middle aged widow.

Each Author can choose to make one other person immortal for the record. Not that they necessarily know it.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Bortslovakia wrote:
Alaroma wrote:I always imagine that Andrew has kids, his wife dies, his kids die, now he’s watching over his great great grandkids before he decides he’s lonely and seduces some middle aged widow.

Each Author can choose to make one other person immortal for the record. Not that they necessarily know it.

Shit, they can? That said, I’m not sure he’d make his wife immortal. No, definitely not. I don’t know who he’d to that to when he figured out he could.
-Nuverkikstan

Hanafuridake
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hanafuridake » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:44 pm

Looks like the war between the Viking larpers and the WH4K cosplayers has begun.
Nation name in proper language: 花降岳|पुष्पद्वीप
Theravada Buddhist
李贽 wrote:There is nothing difficult about becoming a sage, and nothing false about transcending the world of appearances.
Suriyanakhon's alt, finally found my old account's password

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:46 pm

Alaroma wrote:
Bortslovakia wrote:

Shit, they can? That said, I’m not sure he’d make his wife immortal. No, definitely not. I don’t know who he’d to that to when he figured out he could.

It isn't really a figure out you can thing - it triggers from a strong emotional connection, nothing voluntary. We've had everything from heterosexual life partners, to wives, to dogs end up proccing it.

Hanafuridake wrote:Looks like the war between the Viking larpers and the WH4K cosplayers has begun.

Warhammer pavise crossbowman cosplay to maximum!

Actually technically this will likely be one of the concluding engagements, since Plzen has clarified that the Northlands didn't want to fight in the field.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:21 pm

Alaroma wrote:Shit, they can? That said, I’m not sure he’d make his wife immortal. No, definitely not. I don’t know who he’d to that to when he figured out he could.

It isn't really a figure out you can thing - it triggers from a strong emotional connection, nothing voluntary. We've had everything from heterosexual life partners, to wives, to dogs end up proccing it.

Hanafuridake wrote:Looks like the war between the Viking larpers and the WH4K cosplayers has begun.

Warhammer pavise crossbowman cosplay to maximum!

Actually technically this will likely be one of the concluding engagements, since Plzen has clarified that the Northlands didn't want to fight in the field.

Oh shit. It was something I figured you could choose, considering if the relationship between Edna and Andrew goes as planned, he wouldn’t want to damn her to having to watch all their children and friends die. Though Immortal dog is pretty epic ngl.
-Nuverkikstan

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:24 pm

Anywho when we get the clout, Axumite preachers are gonna be one of our trademarks. Anyone who converts to our religion will get 10 billion points in relations. That kind cred is like “We’ll go to war on your behalf no questions asked.” Credit.
-Nuverkikstan

Bortslovakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bortslovakia » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:41 pm

Alaroma wrote:Anywho when we get the clout, Axumite preachers are gonna be one of our trademarks. Anyone who converts to our religion will get 10 billion points in relations. That kind cred is like “We’ll go to war on your behalf no questions asked.” Credit.

Bah! Who needs religion when you have S C I E N C E

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse