NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations ( OOC, Always Open, Reboot )

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Joohan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Mon May 20, 2019 6:53 pm

Hanafuridake wrote:I'm moving at a snail's pace, but figured that this was a good character moment.

compared to who? Dublin, Nestos, Ablan, Ur, Nordurland… some other civilization I've forgotten to mention...
Last edited by Joohan on Mon May 20, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you need a witness look to yourself

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism!

Reatra
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Mon May 20, 2019 7:09 pm

Joohan wrote:
Reatra wrote:What's cool is that the Pacific Northwest and Jomon Period Japan had roughly similar population densities (meaning, very high for hunter-gatherers), and California further south was significantly moreso but in a similar "high-density hunter-gatherer" position.

Meaning Hanafuridake and I's positions when it comes to developing economies might be roughly similar, except I won't have convenient rice agriculture practically nextdoor to exploit, but would have better New World crops that are.... not quite next door but in the long-run may be more beneficial.

Also, it's gonna be great fun to establish pan-North Pacific trade routes. There was definitely Jomon-PNW contact, but it was sporadic and not involving trade.

It seems like Japan's population at the time hada much higher density than your section of the west coast.

yeah that's uhhhhhh definitely not right, that map wholly misrepresents the Americas. Going off of HYDE, which this map seems to use an outdated version of, Japan had something like 1/4th of the modern USA's population by 3000 BCE, and considering that California alone has consistently had 1/5th to 1/4th of the US pre-columbian population until the colonization era where its share ballooned due to the depopulation of the East. (also the fact that it shows Mesoamerica's density as roughly similar to Japan and, worse, Italy in 3000 BCE! I highly doubt this really is using HYDE data. Hell the Amazon had some rather massively dense population centers that are literally nonexistent on the map...)

lemme get some sources but the sedentary hunter-gatherer ways of the Jomon were effectively economically identical to those of the PNW (not California, but California is its own thing).

High population density based almost solely on fishing rather than farming, lots of economic activity, lots of seafaring-ness, lots of trade inbetween, etc.

Population densities of Northern Honshu and the PNW were strikingly comparable, it's been the origin of many theories regarding Japanese accidental contact with the New World.
yee haw it's time for mass line

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Mon May 20, 2019 7:51 pm

The chain and wheel are the point. The idea would come from the bicycle. It is a way to envision how the idea came into being. Basically a modified bicycle. The pedal does not have the wheel attached. Lets say I know how a bicycle works, and the basic layout of a bike, I owned one as a child and even watched it get fixed. I take off the back wheel because I am not interested in going anywhere, I just want a flywheel with leather loop attached to pedals. I have no idea about treadle pedals, but I know that wheel can do something. So I end up with stationary machine which spins a wheel. Then I add a grindstone or lathe to get the basic idea going. The reason I want the pedals to be further away from the wheel is that I want to do things with the spinning wheel which are not necessarily safe to be next to my feet. Things can advance from there once I get the basic machine-- which is essentially a flywheel.
I am basically problem solving and using analogic thinking to come up with a solution, more deductive reasoning than math. http://www.intuac.com/userport/john/wri ... nking.html
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Mon May 20, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Reatra
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Mon May 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Bortslovakia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bortslovakia » Mon May 20, 2019 9:44 pm

Getting a new post up either today or tomorrow now that finals are over, and I've had a few days to relax. Hard times are heading for Ireland, as Pat has gotten off a bit too easy with weather (generally good), sickness (plagues contained to specific towns usually), and migration (most groups being friendly).

A lot of my progression is going to be in the realm of political consolidation, and exploration for a while. Everything else is going to be representing how vulnerable the League actually is to external threats.

Joohan wrote:gonna be kicking off my war of succession in the Westerlands here soon. I intend on using the opportunity to show the capabilities and fighting style of the Army in an actual war situation. Keep your medieval levy armies - i'll be using small professional units implementing Retsev.

I'd call what Ireland has more of a minuteman-esque trained militia situation than a levy.
Last edited by Bortslovakia on Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reatra
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Thu May 23, 2019 12:36 pm

wew learned some more things about California in this era that I prolly should have known beforehand... hope I don't have to redo any writing...

New Arcadius
Envoy

Founded: Jun 05, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Arcadius » Thu May 23, 2019 4:07 pm

Author Applicaiton

Name: Gaukhar Erzhanova
Height and Weight: 5'9, 150lb
[/b]Skin, hair, and eye description: Slightly tan, Dark brown hair, Amber eyes.
( Optional ) Picture:

Prior Profession: Graduate from the University of Riverside with honors in History and Mathematics, Going for a teachers associate degree.
Level of education ( specify degrees or note worthy classes ): Bachelors Degree in History and Mathematics
Physique description: For a Kazakh, Gaukhar is a bit taller than her fellow countrymen. As a result, she has more stamina and better body strength to aid herself in day to day activities. From all the times of using a falcon to hunt for sport with, she seems to have keen eyes, and isn't really afraid of feeding one, nor show as much fear when ones being aggressive. She can lift heavy objects as a result, and usually doesn't have much trouble lifting things. This seems to have been weakened a bit since she moved to the U.S, but can be easily recovered with a few months of reshaping and getting back to shape.
Useful skills: Horseback riding (Probably won't be useful until horse riding is introduced to the region or any horses found), animal husbandry (Meaning she could cater to farm animals such as goats, cows and such), medium levels of survival skills (She knows how to hunt, but just falcon hunting, but she understands the basis of survival such as rationing food and water, knowing what to eat and not to eat, all that sorts of things). These skills namely come from the fact she grew up like this on a farm.

National Origin: Kulandy, Kazakhstan
What were you doing prior to falling asleep and awakening in the past?: Was out getting a late night snack at a nearby 7-11, feeling very hungry, and noticing there was nothing at all in the house. Then after that, just browse on the internet looking at some YouTube Videos on her phone, before falling asleep on her bed.
Description of personality: Gaukhar is normally not very trusting with other people, but overtime, she had learned that sometimes, you have to trust people in order to get anywhere in the world. She usually doesn't smile unless the situation requires it, and keeps to herself most of the time. Gaukhar is a naturally very curious person when it comes to certain things, and will usually try to look around for whatever she can to help find out what is going on with what is happening. She is also a fast learner, and it wouldn't take long for her to adapt to something.
Where in the world are you landing?: Siwa Oasis

Autobiography/Biography ( paragraph minimum ):
Gaukhar prior to moving to the United States, was born in an isolated community in Kazakhstan known as Kulandy. Growing up, she would learn how to hunt, use a falcon and helped around the farm. Her education was provided when she went over to the nearby town of Aralsk. Despite the hardships she faced, she had a passion for the two things she enjoyed, history of the ancient cultures of the world, namely the Massagetaes, the Iranian Empires, and the Assyrians. She would also have her passion for mathematics, falling inlove and becoming a bit of a mathematical nerd herself. Being apart of a foreign exchange program, Gaukhar would attend school in the United States when she succeeded in her studies, and would graduate from High School with a diploma, and even made it through the trials and errors of college, receiving her Bachelors Degree in History and Mathemetics, and went on to study to become a teacher and would teach the things she love, something she did before she was sent back to the past.

( Optional on down)
What are your intentions for this RP, what's the long term goal?: My intentions is namely to see a development of a person who never had any experience in an area she would not be so familiar with, and people that in no way, looks like her, come to grow with her, and strive on to see where the character goes. I want to see the challenge of starting off in a location no one really has heard of either, and see where she will go from there. My long term goal is character development, interaction and all of that. I focus namely on character development when it comes to character based roleplay. Yeah, it may turn into a bigger political situation, but we are starting off really really early... so it's going to be a while until we reach then.

Also, maybe compare her new life to her old life, as both are isolated communities in the middle of nowhere, and both seem to relate to the day to day activities of being surrounded by dryland, in her case, near a former sea that is now probably all reformed and restored and super super clean, and her new home having actual drinking water. Probably a few differences here and there, such as not feeling the modernly vibe from the Soviet-like life style of the village she was from, but still. It would be interesting to be put back in a rural environment, compared to her previous Urban one.

But if you really want a long-term goal, to create a rich, powerful empire that can prove that even with smaller borders than others, a smaller empire can still be powerful and functionally rich at the same time. Oh, and horses. Lots of horses. Horses good. Maybe introduce Kumis?
What people or places are you taking inspiration from?: The Berber People Groups, the Ancient Egyptians, The Kushites, the Ancient Phoneticians the Ancient Assyrians.
Why did you chose to land where you did?: The Siwa Oasis is very isolated, and is a perfect place to start a journey of someone lost. Especially if it is something that you could baseline a culture that could become very powerful in the future. Besides, having a start in an isolated community can get people to know you and trust you far better than starting in a well established area, which can cause conflict faster.
What vibe should we get from your civilization and it's culture?: The Berbers were pretty matrilenial before, so maybe try to improvise with a more woman ran society? Namely feeling the sense of a more matriarchal desert culture that would emerge to the stage eventually.
What are your character's motivations?: Gaukhar literally has no idea what the hell is going on, especially waking up in an oasis that happens to be in the middle of the Western Desert of Egypt, and having 0 fucking clues about where she is... until maybe asking around and note that shes in Siwa, which is isolated as hell. Likely either trying to find a way back home, accept the fact that she will never get back home, or adapt and try to survive, then later on... stuff. It can go either way from here. As I said, I let my character decide what she wants to do.
Theme Song?: 0:33-0:35, nah just kidding, I guess this
What do you wanna see in this RP? What would make it better?: Character arcs, story development. Empire buildings great, but what about your character? Character development seems key here.

Natural events as well! Where are those? Random parts of the world near the authors' chars namely.

Other
Now before you ask how a Kazakh woman relates to me, for one, I am very self-conscious about including myself in things. I tried my best to insert aspects about myself into the character, but I really like to avoid doing so. The character, while yes, may act more like a self-insert overtime, I just don't want to include myself fully. It's pretty hard, especially when I am a characterbuilder, not a self-insert. Also, I guess you can say that I just enjoy playing a different ethnicity than my own and I don't roleplay males well? Yeah. You'll see where we go with my character's story.
Last edited by New Arcadius on Sun May 26, 2019 12:52 am, edited 9 times in total.
Transfemale roleplayer, worldbuilder and country-maker that has been around since 2013! Sorry if I keep on deactivating.

CERTIFIED BRONZE AGE ENJOYER

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Fri May 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Thinking about developing the Han Chinese Crossbow. Basically it is a composite bow turned sideways with a trigger mechanism. I think it might more sense because of Victor Spear's tendency to modify existing weapons.

Also, wondering if once I have the bicycle I can add a crude paddle wheel, basically a large round section of a tree with eight paddles wedged in and a central pole to turn the round wheel. Eventually this could be used for irrigation or adding a paddle on each side of a boat for river transport. It would start out fairly crude.

Looking at sites on Lexical Texts from Sumeria. The stuff is pretty basic-- professions, scribe, carpenter, sealmaker, weaver, harp player, priest, cultic actor, architect, barber, gardener, farmer, potter, felter, official, boxer, secretary, doorkeeper, accountant. The goods are pretty clear-- baked bread, flour, gug cake, dough, meat, fish, ox, bull, sheep cow, pig, deer, goat, bricks, textiles, slaves, silver, cows, sheep, sesame, beer, dates, hides, fabric, sandals, garments, ghee (clarified butter), milk, cream, mud bricks, perfume and aromatics, copper, tree trunks, pulses, boats, asses and mules, barley, seeds, emmer wheat. Dates, sandals, ghee, and sesame look interesting. Wouldn't mind getting a haircut. Maybe I'll buy a mule...

There are basically six categories of things. Most of the things which we do would be fantasy or not even imagined yet.
http://oracc.museum.upenn.edu/dcclt/int ... intro.html

A slightly better Lexical Assemblage
http://enenuru.proboards.com/board/9/um ... assemblage
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Fri May 24, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Fri May 24, 2019 7:41 pm

Schools finely out. I can actually focus on writing instead of studying to death.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

New Arcadius
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby New Arcadius » Sat May 25, 2019 10:33 am

Are we getting our OP or G-tech back? I already written a post and its saved on draft.
Transfemale roleplayer, worldbuilder and country-maker that has been around since 2013! Sorry if I keep on deactivating.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat May 25, 2019 10:38 am

New Arcadius wrote:Are we getting our OP or G-tech back? I already written a post and its saved on draft.

Joohan is a busy man, regrettably.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat May 25, 2019 10:51 am

I think I should have a post out by tomorrow night. It will probably be based in a council meeting.

Bortslovakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bortslovakia » Sat May 25, 2019 11:14 am

Stuff has occurred in the IRLs. I'll try to post before Memorial day, but stuff must take priority before the thing

New Arcadius
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby New Arcadius » Sat May 25, 2019 12:50 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
New Arcadius wrote:Are we getting our OP or G-tech back? I already written a post and its saved on draft.

Sad. I really want to join this RP. I remember joining the VERY first iteration.

Reatra
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Sat May 25, 2019 1:29 pm

New Arcadius wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:

Sad. I really want to join this RP. I remember joining the VERY first iteration.

I mean you can just give it a little while is all

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sat May 25, 2019 2:53 pm

There are some technologies that could have been invented much earlier than they were because they were conceptually difficult, but easy to actually do. A good example of this is knitting or crochet which would have been possible in the paleolithic, but was not done until 3 a.d. What other technologies are like this. I think glass might be another one of these. There is the wheel barrow, the hot air balloon, wooden tracks, the still which could be used to make cheap lamp fuel, as well as alcohol for disinfecting things. There is also the pulley which would allow people to move heavy objects much more easily. Some basic improvement in agriculture like better beekeeping would allow for better pollination and thus greater crop yields as well as more wax for candles.

Hanafuridake
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hanafuridake » Sat May 25, 2019 8:11 pm

We should really compose a morality chart one of these days for the authors eventually.

See who has the most Evil Bastard Points. :p
Nation name in proper language: 花降岳|पुष्पद्वीप
Theravada Buddhist
李贽 wrote:There is nothing difficult about becoming a sage, and nothing false about transcending the world of appearances.
Suriyanakhon's alt, finally found my old account's password

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 pm

Sorry i ain't posted in a bit. Computer is in the shop, so I've just got my phone for now.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sat May 25, 2019 10:07 pm

New Arcadius wrote:Author Applicaiton

Name: Gaukhar Erzhanova
Height and Weight: 5'9, 150lb
[/b]Skin, hair, and eye description: Slightly tan, Dark brown hair, Amber eyes.
( Optional ) Picture:

Prior Profession: Graduate from the University of Riverside with honors in History and Mathematics, Going for a teachers associate degree.
Level of education ( specify degrees or note worthy classes ): Bachelors Degree in History and Mathematics
Physique description: For a Kazakh, Gaukhar is a bit taller than her fellow countrymen. As a result, she has more stamina and better body strength to aid herself in day to day activities. From all the times of using a falcon to hunt for sport with, she seems to have keen eyes, and isn't really afraid of feeding one, nor show as much fear when ones being aggressive. She can lift heavy objects as a result, and usually doesn't have much trouble lifting things. This seems to have been weakened a bit since she moved to the U.S, but can be easily recovered with a few months of reshaping and getting back to shape.
Useful skills: Horseback riding (Probably won't be useful until horse riding is introduced to the region or any horses found), animal husbandry (Meaning she could cater to farm animals such as goats, cows and such), medium levels of survival skills (She knows how to hunt, but just falcon hunting, but she understands the basis of survival such as rationing food and water, knowing what to eat and not to eat, all that sorts of things). These skills namely come from the fact she grew up like this on a farm.

National Origin: Kulandy, Kazakhstan
What were you doing prior to falling asleep and awakening in the past?: Was out getting a late night snack at a nearby 7-11, feeling very hungry, and noticing there was nothing at all in the house. Then after that, just browse on the internet looking at some YouTube Videos on her phone, before falling asleep on her bed.
Description of personality: Gaukhar is normally not very trusting with other people, but overtime, she had learned that sometimes, you have to trust people in order to get anywhere in the world. She usually doesn't smile unless the situation requires it, and keeps to herself most of the time. Gaukhar is a naturally very curious person when it comes to certain things, and will usually try to look around for whatever she can to help find out what is going on with what is happening. She is also a fast learner, and it wouldn't take long for her to adapt to something.
Where in the world are you landing?: Siwa Oasis

Autobiography/Biography ( paragraph minimum ):
Gaukhar prior to moving to the United States, was born in an isolated community in Kazakhstan known as Kulandy. Growing up, she would learn how to hunt, use a falcon and helped around the farm. Her education was provided when she went over to the nearby town of Aralsk. Despite the hardships she faced, she had a passion for the two things she enjoyed, history of the ancient cultures of the world, namely the Massagetaes, the Iranian Empires, and the Assyrians. She would also have her passion for mathematics, falling inlove and becoming a bit of a mathematical nerd herself. Being apart of a foreign exchange program, Gaukhar would attend school in the United States when she succeeded in her studies, and would graduate from High School with a diploma, and even made it through the trials and errors of college, receiving her Bachelors Degree in History and Mathemetics, and went on to study to become a teacher and would teach the things she love, something she did before she was sent back to the past.

( Optional on down)
What are your intentions for this RP, what's the long term goal?: My intentions is namely to see a development of a person who never had any experience in an area she would not be so familiar with, and people that in no way, looks like her, come to grow with her, and strive on to see where the character goes. I want to see the challenge of starting off in a location no one really has heard of either, and see where she will go from there. My long term goal is character development, interaction and all of that. I focus namely on character development when it comes to character based roleplay. Yeah, it may turn into a bigger political situation, but we are starting off really really early... so it's going to be a while until we reach then.

Also, maybe compare her new life to her old life, as both are isolated communities in the middle of nowhere, and both seem to relate to the day to day activities of being surrounded by dryland, in her case, near a former sea that is now probably all reformed and restored and super super clean, and her new home having actual drinking water. Probably a few differences here and there, such as not feeling the modernly vibe from the Soviet-like life style of the village she was from, but still. It would be interesting to be put back in a rural environment, compared to her previous Urban one.

But if you really want a long-term goal, to create a rich, powerful empire that can prove that even with smaller borders than others, a smaller empire can still be powerful and functionally rich at the same time. Oh, and horses. Lots of horses. Horses good. Maybe introduce Kumis?
What people or places are you taking inspiration from?: The Berber People Groups, the Ancient Egyptians, The Kushites, the Ancient Phoneticians the Ancient Assyrians.
Why did you chose to land where you did?: The Siwa Oasis is very isolated, and is a perfect place to start a journey of someone lost. Especially if it is something that you could baseline a culture that could become very powerful in the future. Besides, having a start in an isolated community can get people to know you and trust you far better than starting in a well established area, which can cause conflict faster.
What vibe should we get from your civilization and it's culture?: The Berbers were pretty matrilenial before, so maybe try to improvise with a more woman ran society? Namely feeling the sense of a more matriarchal desert culture that would emerge to the stage eventually.
What are your character's motivations?: Gaukhar literally has no idea what the hell is going on, especially waking up in an oasis that happens to be in the middle of the Western Desert of Egypt, and having 0 fucking clues about where she is... until maybe asking around and note that shes in Siwa, which is isolated as hell. Likely either trying to find a way back home, accept the fact that she will never get back home, or adapt and try to survive, then later on... stuff. It can go either way from here. As I said, I let my character decide what she wants to do.
Theme Song?: 0:33-0:35, nah just kidding, I guess this
What do you wanna see in this RP? What would make it better?: Character arcs, story development. Empire buildings great, but what about your character? Character development seems key here.

Natural events as well! Where are those? Random parts of the world near the authors' chars namely.

Other
Now before you ask how a Kazakh woman relates to me, for one, I am very self-conscious about including myself in things. I tried my best to insert aspects about myself into the character, but I really like to avoid doing so. The character, while yes, may act more like a self-insert overtime, I just don't want to include myself fully. It's pretty hard, especially when I am a characterbuilder, not a self-insert. Also, I guess you can say that I just enjoy playing a different ethnicity than my own and I don't roleplay males well? Yeah. You'll see where we go with my character's story.

There is no need to fear, joohan is here. Just some technical difficulties. This rp is also lasting a lot longer than the original ever did ( lot of really dedicated and high quality posters this time around ).

I love your Author by the way - fantastic characterization.

Random events are story driving narratives I'll throw into an author's individual character arc to try and progress their story along in unexpected ways.

Accepted

Bortslovakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bortslovakia » Sat May 25, 2019 11:11 pm

Hanafuridake wrote:We should really compose a morality chart one of these days for the authors eventually.

Grace: Chaotic Neutral

Isaac: Lawful Evil

Viktor: Lawful Neutral

Pat: Chaotic Good (maybe?)

Victor: Neutral Good

Clara: Chaotic Good

John: Chaotic Evil

Luther: True Neutral

Edward: Chaotic Evil

Soto: Neutral Good? (A bit too early to tell)

Botswick: True Neutral

Garry: Chaotic Good

Don't think I forgot any of the active posters, but even if I did, enjoy the completely arbitrary and useless 5e alignment system's take on us anyway

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sat May 25, 2019 11:17 pm

Bortslovakia wrote:
Hanafuridake wrote:We should really compose a morality chart one of these days for the authors eventually.

Don't think I forgot any of the active posters, but even if I did, enjoy the completely arbitrary and useless 5e alignment system's take on us anyway

* swirls the wine in my glass *
I prefer the term, tasteful evil. Anyone can commit genocide, but it takes style to look good doing it.
* channels Lena headey to look stoically off balcony *

Bortslovakia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bortslovakia » Sun May 26, 2019 12:02 am

Joohan wrote:
Bortslovakia wrote:

* swirls the wine in my glass *
I prefer the term, tasteful evil. Anyone can commit genocide, but it takes style to look good doing it.
* channels Lena headey to look stoically off balcony *

I could have also said chaotic stupid for tastefully genociding 50% of Ablan's potential growth to be fair. Isaac sort of had a plan going into that though so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Reatra
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Reatra » Sun May 26, 2019 12:33 am

Bortslovakia wrote:Soto: Neutral Good? (A bit too early to tell)

sounds about right lol, lowkey tryna do a Hiawatha Peacemaker sorta thing tbh

New Arcadius
Envoy

New York Times Democracy

Postby New Arcadius » Sun May 26, 2019 12:38 am

Hoorah, thanks Jooh

And ther'es post #1.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun May 26, 2019 5:19 am

Personally I find Viktor a solid Lawful Good - though of a sort that pursues balance and justice perhaps over righteousness. After all, he spent many lives and years dismantling nearby slaver states, when it would have been more convenient to coexist.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse