NATION

PASSWORD

The Cold War: RP (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rezmaeristan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezmaeristan » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:08 am

President Rhee Syngman congratulates all members of SEATO and eagerly welcomes them as allies in the fight to keep Asia free.
Pro:Cultural Nationalism, Traditionalism, Workers' Rights, Fascism, Legal Equality, Limited Immigration, Environment
Anti:Capitalism, Communism, Globalism, Progressivism, Mass Immigration, Imperialism, Equality of Outcome,
Rezmaeristan mostly represents my views, but in some ways represents stereotypes of fascist countries.
A South-Central Asian national syndicalist elected monarchy, isolated by mountains and deserts.
✠ (Put this in your Signature if you are a Fascist Nation!)
"Neither left, nor right, nor even center" - Official position of the Mouvement Populaire de la Revolution

I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family
Forum posts are non-canon if they conflict with the Factbook.
Accidental policies: No Sports

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:27 am

President Chiang Kai-shek sends a proposal to the Leaders of the UK,US,South Korea, Vietnam, the Philippines, Australia, and New Zealand about forming a Pacific version of NATO to counter the new Communist pact.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Rezmaeristan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Summit Agreement

Postby Rezmaeristan » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:46 am

Telegram
From: the Office of the President of the Republic of Korea
To:the office of the President of the the Republic of China, the office of the President of the United States

forward to: Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Vietnam

We agree that an Asia-Pacific pact would be in the best interest of the Republic, and of its allies in NATO. The President agrees to attend such a treaty signing.
Pro:Cultural Nationalism, Traditionalism, Workers' Rights, Fascism, Legal Equality, Limited Immigration, Environment
Anti:Capitalism, Communism, Globalism, Progressivism, Mass Immigration, Imperialism, Equality of Outcome,
Rezmaeristan mostly represents my views, but in some ways represents stereotypes of fascist countries.
A South-Central Asian national syndicalist elected monarchy, isolated by mountains and deserts.
✠ (Put this in your Signature if you are a Fascist Nation!)
"Neither left, nor right, nor even center" - Official position of the Mouvement Populaire de la Revolution

I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family
Forum posts are non-canon if they conflict with the Factbook.
Accidental policies: No Sports

Derika
Envoy

Founded: Aug 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:21 pm

To: President Kai-Shek

Of course we would accept this treaty. We would like this proposal to be accepted across the Pacific. This is a great day for the better world! Cheers to you friend.

OOC: Can't have a full paragraph done today.
Last edited by Derika on Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my evidence? trust me bro

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:16 pm

UN Conference

Shvernik turned to the translator and motioned for him to stand aside. "Apparently there was a mistranslation," he said, switching from Russian to English. "You dismiss our requests and still try to throw the blame back at us. We liberated those Baltic States, and we dismantled those governments that favoured the Nazis. Now why did we do this? Because we actually had the balls to fight and didn't cower down. We did this to create the buffer states that we now seek with Germany. Your proposal on the German issue is alright for now, however your refusal to be impartial is the last straw." Shvernik stood up, and in clear English said, "This is the demand that must be met. China needs to be removed from the Security Council for their illegal actions. We will support another country being admitted that is capitalist along with India to bring an equilibrium here. However we will not stand for China to remain in this council if they're going to defy the very laws they have pledged to protect. This is the final opportunity to show that you Westerners are not going to blindly follow your allies even when they break international law. The Soviet Union will leave the United Nations along with Japan if China is not demoted. I will bring this to a for all members here: Remove China from the Security Council for their blatant meddling in the internal affairs of the Soviet Union's allies. If you do not go along with this measure, then the Soviet Union will withdraw from the United Nations."

German Border

The Yaks saw the German artillery shoot down their own jet. Not sure what exactly had happened, the pilots told the base what occurred. With the pictures being taken, there was no reason to continue flying. The Yaks turned back to their base, eager to deliver the photos.
Last edited by Asardia on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:40 pm

"So you want my nation removed from the council because my country supported a few rebellions. If I remember correctly, wasn't it the Soviet Union that supported the failed communist rebellions in Greece and Turkey over the past few years. Your a hypocrite saying what you said about my country. If you want to leave, then leave. " Ambassador Su Li shot back at the Chairman of the USSR.
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:42 pm

Rezmaeristan wrote:Telegram
From: the Office of the President of the Republic of Korea
To:the office of the President of the the Republic of China, the office of the President of the United States

forward to: Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Vietnam

We agree that an Asia-Pacific pact would be in the best interest of the Republic, and of its allies in NATO. The President agrees to attend such a treaty signing.

Let us meet in San Francisco for the treaty signing.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:42 pm

Derika wrote:To: President Kai-Shek

Of course we would accept this treaty. We would like this proposal to be accepted across the Pacific. This is a great day for the better world! Cheers to you friend.

OOC: Can't have a full paragraph done today.

Let us meet in San Francisco for the treaty signing.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:45 am

Shvernik sneered at the Chinese ambassador. "And you remembered incorrectly. The Greek Civil War was fought against the Communists, that much is true. But we didn't get involved. As for Turkey, you're going to have to get more specific. Your memory is failing you pretty bad, ambassador. You might want to step back and do some research."
Last edited by Asardia on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:26 am

American Pere Housh wrote:"So you want my nation removed from the council because my country supported a few rebellions. If I remember correctly, wasn't it the Soviet Union that supported the failed communist rebellions in Greece and Turkey over the past few years. Your a hypocrite saying what you said about my country. If you want to leave, then leave. " Ambassador Su Li shot back at the Chairman of the USSR.

The Japanese Ambassador was grinning from ear to ear - at the response of the Chinese. Honestly wondering if Cheng Kai-Shek was eager to have himself be attacked from two ends of Asia. Since the last time she remembered they had barely managed to industrialize at all after World War Two.

"Is that the final offer from the Chinese? You desire us to leave this organization, which the United States, your ally created?" she asked, before her head turned towards Ambassador Shvernik and nodded in reply. Indicating, that if China was willing to play bluff - then the Communists would be willing to call chicken. This way, either the United States would be left humiliated or China or both. Either way, they would leave the UN - without having to 'play by the rules' that the West was eager to enforce upon them, yet not on their own members.

Derika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:06 am

The Felan Federation wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:"So you want my nation removed from the council because my country supported a few rebellions. If I remember correctly, wasn't it the Soviet Union that supported the failed communist rebellions in Greece and Turkey over the past few years. Your a hypocrite saying what you said about my country. If you want to leave, then leave. " Ambassador Su Li shot back at the Chairman of the USSR.

The Japanese Ambassador was grinning from ear to ear - at the response of the Chinese. Honestly wondering if Cheng Kai-Shek was eager to have himself be attacked from two ends of Asia. Since the last time she remembered they had barely managed to industrialize at all after World War Two.

"Is that the final offer from the Chinese? You desire us to leave this organization, which the United States, your ally created?" she asked, before her head turned towards Ambassador Shvernik and nodded in reply. Indicating, that if China was willing to play bluff - then the Communists would be willing to call chicken. This way, either the United States would be left humiliated or China or both. Either way, they would leave the UN - without having to 'play by the rules' that the West was eager to enforce upon them, yet not on their own members.

"Please, Ambassador Su Li. Do not create unnecessary tensions here. We need the Soviets and the Japanese in this organization for international peace. Su Li, we would like it for you to refrain from any staging of rebellions to keep this council well."

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:04 pm

"I will shut up for now. Now I would like to ask a question to the lady from Japan. What you even doing here if you are not even a member of the United Nation? Because if I remember correctly, since your country was a member of the Axis Japan wasn't allowed to join when it was founded." Su Li asked the representative from Japan.

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:33 am

American Pere Housh wrote:"I will shut up for now. Now I would like to ask a question to the lady from Japan. What you even doing here if you are not even a member of the United Nation? Because if I remember correctly, since your country was a member of the Axis Japan wasn't allowed to join when it was founded." Su Li asked the representative from Japan.

The woman merely gave a hearty laugh in reply to Su Li' question - almost wondering if she was a simple girl picked from the local college instead from a political office. "I am a member of the United Nations. Just not the Security Council. It had been in the interests of all parties involved - that this time around, we include both victors and former losers - into a more unified political organization. To prevent a repeat of the League of Nations debacle, where some defeated powers were denied entrance..."

"I assume an Ambassador should know such things..." she finished, almost playing laps around Su Li - and her lack of knowledge.

Derika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:36 am

American Pere Housh wrote:"I will shut up for now. Now I would like to ask a question to the lady from Japan. What you even doing here if you are not even a member of the United Nation? Because if I remember correctly, since your country was a member of the Axis Japan wasn't allowed to join when it was founded." Su Li asked the representative from Japan.

The woman merely gave a hearty laugh in reply to Su Li' question - almost wondering if she was a simple girl picked from the local college instead from a political office. "I am a member of the United Nations. Just not the Security Council. It had been in the interests of all parties involved - that this time around, we include both victors and former losers - into a more unified political organization. To prevent a repeat of the League of Nations debacle, where some defeated powers were denied entrance..."

"I assume an Ambassador should know such things..." she finished, almost playing laps around Su Li - and her lack of knowledge.

Austin stared at Su Li. It was if she was burying her own grave. The ambassador from Japan was smart, and clearly perfect at her job.

"Su Li, the ambassador is right. It was in best interest to accept everyone into the U.N. The only reason Germany is missing, is because they slaughtered millions of people of the Jewish faith, who did not follow their hostile ideology."

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Su Li nods her head in agreement to the American ambassador, " Your right Mr. Ambassador, though I still object to China being removed from the Security Council because my country supported a rebellion. Do you think we like being surrounded by enemies that threaten our national security with our closest main allies an ocean away. China will not bow to communism and we will defend our country and our way of life by any means necessary. If the Russians and Japanese want to walk out because we refuse to bow to their demands, let them walk out. Let not forget the war crimes the Japanese military committed from 1937-1945. That was the reason for my objection to Japan being here. "

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:29 am

American Pere Housh wrote:Su Li nods her head in agreement to the American ambassador, " Your right Mr. Ambassador, though I still object to China being removed from the Security Council because my country supported a rebellion. Do you think we like being surrounded by enemies that threaten our national security with our closest main allies an ocean away. China will not bow to communism and we will defend our country and our way of life by any means necessary. If the Russians and Japanese want to walk out because we refuse to bow to their demands, let them walk out. Let not forget the war crimes the Japanese military committed from 1937-1945. That was the reason for my objection to Japan being here. "

The woman from Japan sighed at that, shaking her head in disappointment. "So. You constantly bring up our acts, despite the fact - many of those responsible had been on trail, jailed and hanged for their crimes. How long, will you hold that blame over us? Allowing it as an excuse, to basically - do whatever it is, that you desire? You act in a way that says one thing, then turn around and blame us for doing the same."

"Yes. The Empire of Japan was an aggressor and responsible for many atrocities against the Chinese people. But they are dead, the Generals who gave the orders are dead. The Emperor, who approved of this and the classification of all non-Japanese people as inferior...is dead. How much longer, do you want this to continue? Do you wanna list to go down the line, until their second cousins are dead - for you to be satisfied. As at the same time, you happily support the German Reich - who has the blood of millions of Jews, Slavs, Gypsies and other people of various religious and social background on their hands. Why this double-standard? Is it because, when we were defeated - we didn't bow down to a system, that you could exploit?" she asked, almost growling at Su Li.

"In the same manner, that you claim national security. So too, do we claim that same reason. The United States of America, stopped the Empire of Japan for their aggressive and expansionist behavior. Now, you are trying to do the same. Initiating a coup in Mongolia, attempted to destabilize the Korean region and Vietnam one as well. In this misguided attempted that you are threatened. Well, I say we are threatened too. Because, while we are trying to rebuild in peace - you seem happy to drag out old wounds. The UN was created to prevent this from happening. So one insult wouldn't be answered with another, then repeated again and again for hundreds of years..."

"You claim, we are the enemies. But in the short time, since the end of the Second World War - you have been the one most eager to make enemies all around you. The Soviet Union has kept most of its attention squarely at the Germans for obvious reasons. While the People' Republic of Japan have been more than happy - to let the Republic of China rebuild in peace, and not re-instigate a war started over imperialistic ideals. In this light, we are not the enemies. But you. Having a dictator, who claims enemies all around you, dragging out old wounds and calling this 'righteous justice' for past insults. You are just eager to abuse your relationship with the United States of America - since you know, they would be more than eager to drop nuclear bombs on us. While claiming innocence - despite you intentionally, openly and hostility - being the aggressor here!"

"Enough. I call this body to vote. All in favor, of having the Republic of China removed from the Security Council over the failure to uphold the UN Charter of self-actualization and independence, while intentionally attempting to undermine the peace won after the Second World War?" she asked, soon raising her hand in a vote of 'yes'.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:18 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:Su Li nods her head in agreement to the American ambassador, " Your right Mr. Ambassador, though I still object to China being removed from the Security Council because my country supported a rebellion. Do you think we like being surrounded by enemies that threaten our national security with our closest main allies an ocean away. China will not bow to communism and we will defend our country and our way of life by any means necessary. If the Russians and Japanese want to walk out because we refuse to bow to their demands, let them walk out. Let not forget the war crimes the Japanese military committed from 1937-1945. That was the reason for my objection to Japan being here. "

The woman from Japan sighed at that, shaking her head in disappointment. "So. You constantly bring up our acts, despite the fact - many of those responsible had been on trail, jailed and hanged for their crimes. How long, will you hold that blame over us? Allowing it as an excuse, to basically - do whatever it is, that you desire? You act in a way that says one thing, then turn around and blame us for doing the same."

"Yes. The Empire of Japan was an aggressor and responsible for many atrocities against the Chinese people. But they are dead, the Generals who gave the orders are dead. The Emperor, who approved of this and the classification of all non-Japanese people as inferior...is dead. How much longer, do you want this to continue? Do you wanna list to go down the line, until their second cousins are dead - for you to be satisfied. As at the same time, you happily support the German Reich - who has the blood of millions of Jews, Slavs, Gypsies and other people of various religious and social background on their hands. Why this double-standard? Is it because, when we were defeated - we didn't bow down to a system, that you could exploit?" she asked, almost growling at Su Li.

"In the same manner, that you claim national security. So too, do we claim that same reason. The United States of America, stopped the Empire of Japan for their aggressive and expansionist behavior. Now, you are trying to do the same. Initiating a coup in Mongolia, attempted to destabilize the Korean region and Vietnam one as well. In this misguided attempted that you are threatened. Well, I say we are threatened too. Because, while we are trying to rebuild in peace - you seem happy to drag out old wounds. The UN was created to prevent this from happening. So one insult wouldn't be answered with another, then repeated again and again for hundreds of years..."

"You claim, we are the enemies. But in the short time, since the end of the Second World War - you have been the one most eager to make enemies all around you. The Soviet Union has kept most of its attention squarely at the Germans for obvious reasons. While the People' Republic of Japan have been more than happy - to let the Republic of China rebuild in peace, and not re-instigate a war started over imperialistic ideals. In this light, we are not the enemies. But you. Having a dictator, who claims enemies all around you, dragging out old wounds and calling this 'righteous justice' for past insults. You are just eager to abuse your relationship with the United States of America - since you know, they would be more than eager to drop nuclear bombs on us. While claiming innocence - despite you intentionally, openly and hostility - being the aggressor here!"

"Enough. I call this body to vote. All in favor, of having the Republic of China removed from the Security Council over the failure to uphold the UN Charter of self-actualization and independence, while intentionally attempting to undermine the peace won after the Second World War?" she asked, soon raising her hand in a vote of 'yes'.

"To add or remove a Security Council member, especially a permanent member, requires the approval of all permanent members of the council as such I veto the measure you called Madam Ambassador. You say I have destabilized the Korean Peninsula when the North Koreans went over the 38th Parallel to shoot down a British patrol aircraft assisting its ally South Korea. I only put troops on their border because they were doing the same thing. My President is already planning on removing 900,000 troops from the Chinese-North Korean Border to reduce tension in Korea. Now can get back to the topic of reducing tensions between the Russians and Germans." responded Ambassador Su Li

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:04 am

American Pere Housh wrote:

"To add or remove a Security Council member, especially a permanent member, requires the approval of all permanent members of the council as such I veto the measure you called Madam Ambassador. You say I have destabilized the Korean Peninsula when the North Koreans went over the 38th Parallel to shoot down a British patrol aircraft assisting its ally South Korea. I only put troops on their border because they were doing the same thing. My President is already planning on removing 900,000 troops from the Chinese-North Korean Border to reduce tension in Korea. Now can get back to the topic of reducing tensions between the Russians and Germans." responded Ambassador Su Li

"I find it rather a corrupting influence - that as an accuser, you are allowed to veto your own accusation. Isn't the point of having a vote about your position, so we can determine whether or not you are deserving of your position. The mere fact that you are already vetoing this accusation, instead of having the others vote on it - shows how corrupt and self-serving the Republic of China is on this Security Council..." she replied, catching Su Li and her show of abusing her power already to escape justice.

"And we have already been through this. There is still an investigation going on, by the British - as stated earlier, we find it odd, that a single aircraft was there in the first place. Make one wonder, if it was doing something else beside 'assisting'. Also, the fact that you had 900,000 troops at the border in the first place - is making me believe, you had other plans for Korea beside reducing tensions..." she said.

"No. You will not get the opportunity to sideline your own guilt in favor of the other. When the topic of Europe and the Germans comes up, we will discuss this. Until then, all eyes remain on Asia and your own efforts to increase tension in the world," she spoke. "Since you have still refused to accept responsibility for your actions."

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Shvernik rose up and said, "I support the notion to remove China from the Security Council. I hope the West is able to see past their inherent bias towards the Republic of China and vote for their removal as well. If the Chinese ambassador refuses to see the light, then I ask that we amend the UN Charter. If a member has committed an egregious act against international law, then the Security Council can vote for their removal, regardless of the nation in question." He turned to Su Li, and asked "Surely you wouldn't be against this measure?"

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:39 pm

"Then why does the Soviet Union have troops on China's border then. If I remember correctly, China reduced the number of troops on the North Korean border to 100,000. The British had permission from the South Korean government to fly in their airspace and the North Koreans sent fighters across the 38th Parallel and committed an act of war against the British by shooting that bomber. I have every right to veto this resolution since it goes against the best interests of my country. I hope that my allies and fellow permanent Security Council members The United States and Great Britain would support China in this matter." said Su Li before sitting down.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:22 pm

"If the Communist really want China leave the Security Council then I propose that Sarawak take my spot as a permanent member of this council. That way my country can focus on domestic issues and fixing our economy with American help if they are willing. I ask the Soviet Chairman that he remove his troops from the Chinese border and China will do the same to reduce tensions between the two countries." Ambassador Su Li announced to the council.

Derika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:05 am

"If Sarawak could replace China.... I guess it could work. Both a capitalist nation, and in the Pacific. And, we will help China with aid." Austin said.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:56 pm

Shvernik turned to the Japanese ambassador, and nodded, a silent signal that he was impressed with her diplomatic skills. "Then I'm sure we have an agreement, then? In exchange for the removal of China from the Security Council, the Soviet Union will tolerate the British proposal on Germany. We will also lower the number of troops on the Chinese border. And once that is done, we will support the addition of Sarawak into the Security Council."

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:56 am

OOC: Is this still going not

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse