NATION

PASSWORD

From the Ashes - 2100 - IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

NewPersianEmpire
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby NewPersianEmpire » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:09 pm

Claims: https://imgur.com/a/DAzNXCv
Headlines: Cyrus establishes regional governors

Due to our large expansion I have deemed it necessary to have governors over each province. But our people are the ones fortunate enough to choose. Every Persian citizen is to go to their nearest law house, and vote for the person they deem most fit to aid me in our expansion and power. But there are a few requirements
1. They must swear their first allegiance to Persia, not their province
2. Family comes second to your people
3. Final say comes to the King of Kings and he holds the power to override your decisions
4. Treat all of your people as equal

Asquran
Attaché

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:22 pm

The counties that I'm claiming:
&

Further along the coast of Sumatra and pushing deeper into China

The forces on the sunny island of Sumatra have pushed into the city of Medan, one of the most industrial cities of Sumatra. Officials have started taking samples of the dirt all over the parts of Indonesia we control to see if there is fertile soil in the ground, if there is farms will be made and crops can be grown.

In China the army has pushed further into the mainland. They have started to notice more advanced settlements in towns, showing that the world could possible be rebuilding itself again.

Samnordisk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Samnordisk » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:25 am

Claims:

Nordiska Today

Bangkok under the empire's rule.

The expeditionary force set to bring Thailand under the empire's wing has reached Bangkok. After a few months of securing the gateway to the Malay Peninsula and rebuilding it, they've, with a small, all Thai force, reached the city of Bangkok. As soon as they entered, they were greeted with open arms. The citizens of the ruined city had heard of the efforts down south and were happy to receive the help of the empire.

Bushido Brown becomes a national hit.

The recently released action, martial arts film Bushido Brown, featuring an all black cast, has become one of the most successful films in Nordiskan history. The grossing totals are already above a hundred thousand and comparing this to the population, this film has been very successful already.

The Crown Jewel.

Nordiskan troops have landed on the coasts of Nigeria. The empire has set out to integrate the nation as a special municipality. "The amount of oil and minerals is stunning and we need to get our hands on them before any other nations get any ideas." says minister of finance and trade, Ruth Johansson.

Asquran
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:44 am

Official ending of the sanctions on The Nordiskan Empire

--------------------------Macau--------------------------

In the port of Macau, a fleet of five ships arrived. They asked the portmaster if they could set anchor and they were given permission.

After 10 minutes the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Kim Do-Jul, set foot on Port Imperial, in hands of The Nordiskan Empire, along with some other diplomats. He was sent by The Korean Supremacy to discuss with the Field Marshall of Thailand terms at which The Korean Supremacy will lift the sanctions on The Nordiskan Empire.

The Korean delegate were guided to the Town Hall where they were greeted by the Field Marshall, who gave them a firm handshake and they were led to an room where they all sat around a large, wooden, oval table.

‘’Thank you for having us here,’’ said the Minister, ‘’now, as you were probably informed, we are here to discuss terms at which our nation will lift the sanctions on your country. We still dislike Europeans colonizing Asia but we need certain goods that your nation produces and we want a good relationship between all forces that are in Asia. Therefore we have made a list of terms and if agreed by your nation we will lift the sanctions and our allies will be asked to start trading again,’’ the Minister said. One of the diplomats reached into his bag and gave the Minister the list of terms. The Minister took a sip of his water and continued ‘’We have heard about your colonial plans and see that all your Emperor wants are this port and Thailand, we agree you to colonize on those lands if we can be given the assurance that that land will be the only Asian land your nation will take. The people of Thailand need to be treated fairly, not as slaves and labour shouldn’t be forced. The Thai should be able to immigrate to any country they desire and their voice need to be heard in decisions made over Thailand. We also want your nation to not expand in Somalia, our future plan lays there and we would prefer no opposition. What do you think of this?’’ The Minister gave the paper to the Field Marshall so he could read for himself what the terms are.

“These terms seem agreeable to the empire, but there are some exceptions. First of all, we have no interest in halting you in Somalia. However we do have interest in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and most of all: Tanzania. Do you agree not to interfere with our plans there?” the field marshall replied.

“Secondly, if we are challenged to war in Asia by any nation that might be out there, the lands taken in those wars, if we were to win, shall fall outside this treaty and considered ours without any objections.” he continued.

“Lastly, we have already established Macau and Thailand as municipalities, not colonies. There will be no slave or forced labour. Rather, see this as us expanding our market and access to supplies. The Thai people will have the same provided to them as our people back in Europe, they are normal citizens after all: education, healthcare etc. They will, however, pay taxes to the empire, follow the laws set up by the empire and the armies shall be integrated. Any administrative matters will be handled by Stockholm and it is still preferable to us that Stockholm remains the centre of administration and of the economy in the empire, so some limits might be put on the development of the municipalities should this be deemed necessary by the central government. Does this seem agreeable to you?” he asked the Minister.

The Minister was silent for a minute, thinking about what consequences his answer will have. He whispered something to one of the diplomats and they whispered back. The Minister looked the Field Marshall in the eyes and told him: ‘’We can not agree to not interfere with your business in those African countries. One of our allies, Congo-Kinshasa, is close to those countries and we don’t want to make agreements that we may not honor. If you insist on me agreeing to it I would prefer to be able to contact that nation. For the territory conquered during a war, I agree to that, but it also must happen the other way around. If Macau or Thailand will be captured they will not be given back, unless the nation that has conquered that land decides to give it back. But we can’t make decisions for our allies, you need to ask them yourself if they agree to it too.

Taxing the Thai is okay for us, as long as these taxes are as high as the taxes for the population in Scandinavia. Or the taxes could be lower, but never higher. Stockholm may still be the administration and economy capital of your nation but we would like some of the decisions about the administration and the economy that affects the Thai and the citizens of Macau to happen in these lands. Would you agree to this terms?’’ Asks the Minister in return.

“We will set up a small independent government, but this government can be overruled by Stockholm should this be desired. But, we shall give these people the same rights and tax rates as every other citizen. And in international matters concerning Thailand and Macau the representatives of this smaller government shall be accompanied by a representative of the central government. They shall also get a seat in the central government, so they can always voice any objections should they have them. Thailand and Macau fall under our sphere of influence and some decisions shall be made to keep it that way.” the field marshall spoke.

“Concerning wars, the empire has no wishes to start or partake in any, therefore the position of Thailand and Macau shall be the same as the empire overall, neutral. We do also ask that no one, including your allies, provokes conflict, but rather seeks diplomatic solutions. Speaking of war and armies, the Thai and Macau government has no control over the Imperial Army and Navy, these are handled by the central government. Now then, are there any further uncertainties?” the field marshall finished.

‘’I still do have some things to say,’’ says the Minister, ‘’you out rule the possibility of giving the Thai and the citizens of Macau independence with saying that some decisions will made to make sure they stay in your sphere of influence. We want assurance that these decisions will not be made out of violent suppression or other violent things.

We will do our best to first take diplomatic actions before provoking a conflict but we can’t decide for our allies to do the same,’’ the Minister ends.

“Our first option shall not be violence, rather seek out the Thais and Macau and get to the bottom of the issue. However, if any Scandinavian people are hurt or killed by any rebel group whatsoever, they shall face the proper consequences. These consequences are directed at the rebel group, not the Thai people in general. Good behaviour shall also be rewarded just like it would be for any Scandinavian citizen.” the field marshall answered.

‘’That is okay with us,’’ the Minister said after discussing some things with his diplomats. ‘’Well, we discussed all we wanted to we wanted to discuss and are happy with the result of this conversation. Is there anything left you want to talk about?” asked the Minister lastly.

“The empire wants to talk about oil prices. Seeing as we’re one of Asia’s primary suppliers of oil, we would like to keep that position. We have been coming across some other civilizations, cropping up in the weirdest places. Our Atlantic fleet has discovered some activities in the America’s, however, the most prominent lays in the Congo, close to our Crown Jewel municipality. We would like to discuss the prices so that trade with Asia is fairly distributed over all suppliers. This can always be discussed another time, should your government want to discuss that somewhere else or with other representatives, but it is important to us that the whole of Asia knows.” the field marshall said.

‘’I can’t guarantee that you will stay our primary supplier, we have investments in oil mining all over the world and the Middle-East is mostly untapped, if a nation expands to that area or emerges from there we will buy a lot of oil from there too. However to discuss the prices I need Advisors and perhaps the Minister of Finance since they have more knowledge about that subject. I’ll arrange a date for that to happen when I’m back in Seoul,’’ promised the Minister.

“That’s all we ask.” the field marshall stood up and extended his hand, which was greeted by the hand of the Minister. Soon all the Korean diplomats shaked hands with the Field Marshall and they were led back to their ship, where the Minister phoned back to the capital to tell the President to lift the sanctions, a deal was made.

Asquran
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:59 am

The claims for today:
&

Further along the coast

In Sumatra the military has decided to first conquer all the coast on the eastern side before taking the western coast, they've chosen this method because the eastern side of Sumatra has more importance on the sailing route from Asia to Europe.

Oil is back
Thanks to the lifting of the sanctions against The Nordiskan Empire, our Supremacy finally can buy all the oil we need. All the factories are able to run again and people can go back to work.

Roman Civil War
Sadly the Civil War in The Roman Empire is still raging, with a lot happening. People in the government have different stances on how we should interfere and thanks to that no real conclusion has been made.

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:15 pm

Claims: (the darker blue color)

Kinshasan News Today:

After yet another season of halting the Republic's expansion in order to consolidate the current territories, another expansion was made into Angolan territories this season, bringing more people and land under the banners of the Republic of Kinshasa. It is now believed that only two more seasons would be needed before the entirety of Angola would be under Kinshasan control, President Samuel Lumumba announced in a press conference earlier today.

Several large cities, including the former capital of Luanda, are under Kinshasan control already, and are being rebuilt in order to serve as settlements for the Republic's growing population.

In other news, the military expansion of the Republic is also on schedule, according to several high government officials. It is expected that the Republic would soon be able to field a relatively modern army, though it would still be small due to being only recently established.

That's all the news for today.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

NewPersianEmpire
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby NewPersianEmpire » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Claims: https://imgur.com/a/0hRI0pZ
Headlines: Persia prepares expeditions to find other nations.
King Cyprus the Second has announced his plans of exploration of this new world. He is preparing two new destroyers found on the coast to sail in opposite directions. One following the coast of Africa, connecting to the Mediterranean and Europe, searching for civilization and comrades. The second destroyer starts at the coast of Eastern Iran and Pakistan and sailing around the Asia. The crew is less experienced in the use of the weapons of their destroyers, and are more educated on survival and exploration, so that if necessary, may live of the land if the trips last longer than intended or something happens to the food supply. In total, it will take about 600 men, but it pays finely, and they are ensured by the state, that the family’s of the sailor will be cared for in the absence.
Last edited by NewPersianEmpire on Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samnordisk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Samnordisk » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:03 am

Claims:

Nordiska Today

More of Nigeria won.

Deal made with the Koreans to lift sanctions.

Empire begins integrating Tanzania.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:09 am

I'm claiming four because I missed yesterday

News:
Military enters the holy land
The civil war is becoming quiet
Pompey declares the revolution illegal

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:44 am

Caribbean expansion:

Claims: some of the coast of Venezuela

News:
New oil discovered after military arrives in Venezuela
George opens an airport in Disneyland
Havana grows ever larger

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:23 pm

Up from Sebastopol, next to the coast

New: Degradated Trade relations to the nation far away land of Nordic

Trade is coming inland to Panama, the nation is unknown

More plans to make the confederation connected

Plans to revamp the education system in China
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:56 pm

Claims: (the darker blue color)

Kinshasan News Today:

Further expansion of Republic territory to Angola was seen this season. With this, it is estimated by Kinshasan analysts that Angola will be fully annexed by next season, something that the government has publicly announced to be its part of its long-term plans for the country. Experts are now debating on where the Republic was expected to expand next: most agree that the most likely target would be Gabon to the west, although a small faction insists that the next target should be Zambia, to the east of Angola and south of the Congo. President Samuel Lumumba continues to be silent on the matter, though inside sources say he actually favors an expansion to Namibia, in order to gain access to rumored uranium mines.

That's all the news for today.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

NewPersianEmpire
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Does anyone read the subjects?

Postby NewPersianEmpire » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:10 pm

Claims: https://imgur.com/a/2FrYyw0
Headlines: The Persian explorers launch into the sea, following coastlines.

With great honor I announce that we are finally sending brave men and women into this wide new world for fellow people and possibly other civilizations.We are using 2 of our most high tech ships, salvaged destroyers of the old world. With great hope I see a bright future for us, and it is in their hands.
-Cyprus the Second

Samnordisk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Samnordisk » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:14 am

Claims:
Seeing as I have discussed possible expansions and they are pretty secure. Thank you Kinshasa, UniKorn and Rome. I can finally get Oslo.

Nordiska Today

Oslo reclaimed!

After all these years, the last district capitol has been taken back by the empire. Oslo had been out of the empire's reach for a long time due to radiation issue's and the empire's attention being elsewhere. Rebuilding has started immediately and the rest of Norway has been set to the top of the priority list by the government.

That list now goes as follows:
- Norway
- Thailand
- Western Morocco and a small county in Iberia
- Sweden
- Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi and Uganda
- Nigeria

Sweden not high on the priority list of the empire.

The list of priorities of the empire doesn't rank the retaking of Sweden very high. The government states that Sweden is still radiated and that other positions such as Thailand and The Strait of Gibraltar take are more important.

Asquran
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:44 am

The counties for today are:
&

Expanding further and discovery of oil

Near the shores of Sumatra, new ground tests have found some leftovers of oil, enough to make a little profit out of it. These will be mined and used in factories all over the country.

Mining near Handan

Back In China, the forces have taken some mines surrounding Handan, a city close to the border with the new Chinese nation. This city has a lot of coal and steel, useful for our Supremacy

Agreement with the Caribbean

The small nation in the Caribbean, going with the same name, has made an agreement with some of our state-owned businesses that we are allowed to drill the remaining oil and gas offshore of South-America, with some profits going to them and some to us. It will be a strife forward in assuring that we don't have to import all our oil from one nation, The Nordiskan Empire.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:19 am

Claims: Jerusalem and Tel Aviv

News:
Holy city of Jerusalem has been claimed
Caesar and the revolution sign a pact - Pompey is disappointed
Belasarius and Pompey sign a pact

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:24 am

Caribbean expansion:

Claims: More of Venezuela

News:
More of Venezuela conquered
George legalises gambling
The economy rises

Asquran
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:25 am

Mistake by the Newspaper

Yesterday, this newspaper mistakingly wrote false information, thanks to our sources not being as reliable as we thought they were.

The nation of The Caribbean will not, like we claimed, let the state-owned companies of our Supremacy dig the oil offshore northern South-America. Our government will, however, give money and help build oilfields for the Caribbean in exchange for them selling oil for a good price to us.

The directors of the Weekly Korean Newspaper give out an formal apology to everyone who has been misinformed and they will make sure it will not happen again.

Imperio de la Flor Blanca
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperio de la Flor Blanca » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:48 am

Church Declares “Mission to the Coast”
In a series of speeches and statements Archbishop Angél has declared the beginning of a joint venture with the Mexican crown to send settlers eastward until the coast is reached. In follow-up statements they have confirmed their interest in increasing the naval capabilities of the state and begin naval drill.

The Lost City Begins Reconstruction
Following the Lost City of Mexico’s discovery salvaging efforts have begun with settlers attempting to find items that could prove helpful to the remaking of the capital. The crown authorities are also preparing to move the capital city to this lost metropolis.

https://imgur.com/a/aVebKpi

Asquran
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:29 am

The claims for today are:
&

Further expansion on the continent and on Sumatra
Even more tsunami's have hit Sumatra than thought before
Keeping track at where the Yellow River flows makes expansion of our territory in China harder by the minute
North-Korean revolution put down

Asquran
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:44 am

The claims for today are:
&

Palembang taken and the Yellow River has now been reached, heading north

Palembang, the capital of the former province of South Sumatra, has been taken by our forces. The city was once one of the greatest cities of Indonesia but now there are only the factories of importance to our nation, as inspectors will check to see if they're usable.

Southern Sumatra is the biggest area on Indonesia that produces rubber, and there are actions taken to continue producing rubber, now for The Korean Supremacy. It will compete with Malaysia, controlled by Letderan.

The ninth largest island of Indonesia, Bangka has also been taken by our forces. The island was the tin producer for Indonesia and this will be continued under our reign.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:56 am

Claims: rest of Israel

News:
Caesar betrays Pompey
Belasarius and Pompey are negotiating
More of Israel claimed!

Samnordisk
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Samnordisk » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Claim: Two counties in Norway.

Nordiska Today

More of Norway Recovered!

Gay Pride party goes horribly wrong as all the gays got drunk and started harassing people in the neighborhood. They gays were found beat up and battered after they had attacked to men who had armed themselves to deal with them.

Nordiska Oil trade as strong as ever!

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:21 am

Claims: Sinai peninsula

News:
Pompey signs a pact with Belasarius!
The Sinai peninsula taken!
Terrorist attack in Constantinople - 42 dead!

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:23 am

Carribean expansion:

Claims: More of Venezuela

News:
The oil industry booms!
Venezuela becomes a state
More of Venezuela claimed

PreviousNext