NATION

PASSWORD

From the Ashes - 2100 - IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Letderan
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:31 pm

Edward’s Triumph

Edward stood at the balcony of his apartment in Darwin, staring down upon the streets as he drank from a glass of wine. Tonight was his victory celebration, he had became the representative of the Conservative party, a victory he very narrowly achieved. It was a good fight, he respected Darwin greatly and the service he’s performed for Letderan, but he couldn’t help but disagree on the matter of how colonies should be handled. He believed that Letderan should colonize former British lands at a much faster rate, thinking that if they gained a foothold in each dominion then they’d have a better chance of securing them all.

He wished to make a strong push to take over Sri Lanka and apart of Myanmar if the Conservatives took power and he became Prime Minister, of course he’d have to get the Queen’s approval on such an action. But still, he liked his odds in doing so, he smiled as he turned and walked back inside. His wife was out with the kids, taking them to their favorite restaurant whilst he stayed home and thought about his plans. He wanted to try and secure Port Royal’s vote, although he knew they were staunchly Monarchist, their vote in the referendum was almost completely against the idea of making a parliament. Many were in fact, he was himself skeptical about it, but he’d like to try nonetheless.

He hoped that his policies on industry and trade would be able to sway them over, wishing to remove restrictions and expand Letderan’s industry and already large trade Network further. He also had a plan to better the country’s infrastructure in order to connect the population better, along with this he wanted to repair and fix up buildings and cities that had been neglected.

However, he had an odd worry in the back of his head…. Dudley, he liked some of his policies such as education and medication improvements and bettering the quality of life for Letderan’s people. But his radical ideology was frightening to say the least, while he and his family were all christian and were unlikely to be effected by it. He had some friends who weren’t though, a small family living in Malaysia who practiced Islam was very much in danger of his ideology. He remembered visiting them, hearing his pal rant about Dudley for hours, Edward knew that it would be fine if he lost but if Dudley won then…. People could die.

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:34 pm

Claims: (the darker blue color)

With the latest territorial conquest, the Republic of Kinshasa had already managed to recover half of the territories of the Congo. This was good news for President Samuel Lumumba, as the citizens of the Republic had longed to see the lands of the Congo reunited once again under the banner of the same country. Holding a referendum on whether to change the country's name to reflect this change, he was surprised that there had been a near unanimous vote to retain the country's name as the "Republic of Kinshasa." Many had reasoned that it was only right to retain the name as it was from the city-state of Kinshasa that most of the settlers had come from. It was a way of honoring the place that had raised them, or so the reason went.

In any case, this was only the first of three good news that he had received today. The second good news was that due to the massive amount of resources they were managing to secure, the Republic had finally reached high levels of industry and technology, meaning that there was now basic utilities in most of the territories, as well as transportation (through basic roads; railroads were still under construction) and infrastructure. The Reconstruction Plan was in full swing now, and it was estimated that it wouldn't take long to finish Phase 1, which was reconstruction. Phase 2 would begin some time after that, with emphasis on building up industry so as to encourage self-reliance.

But, Samuel was happiest at the third piece of good news. The first expedition had finally managed to establish contact with them, explaining that they were unable to contact the Republic due to several circumstances. In any case, they hadn't reached Djibouti yet. They had stopped somewhere near what was formerly Somalia, as they had decided to explore several other rumors that proved unfounded. In any case, they were expected to reach Djibouti sometime soon. They were astounded, however, by the follow-up report the expedition had sent: merchant ships were found sailing through the Red Sea, meaning it was all but confirmed that other civilizations had survived in other parts of the world. These ships were flying different flags, two of which were described. The first was described as looking like the combined flags of North and South Korea, while the second was said to resemble the flag of the United Kingdom, except darker.

Following this follow-up report, Samuel Lumumba decided to authorize the second expedition to move out, but not to rescue the first one. The second was to head towards Egypt, to explore whether or not a European civilization was indeed settled there. This new development was sure to surprise the population, but would they react positively or negatively to this news? Would they need to prepare for war, or would there be peace between these civilizations and the Republic?

He could only hope.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Imperio de la Flor Blanca
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Pilgramage to the Lost City

Postby Imperio de la Flor Blanca » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:23 pm

Alejandro Lopez was nothing if not a thinking man, how else could he have unified the wandering tribes to one state under him, and now he was gathering more information than may be necessary. For three days he had poured over the texts of the Old World he had learned much from their teachings, and he believed he could use them to learn more. Over time he uncovered documents describing a metropolis a city that had guided South America through history, one that had existed since the times of the ancients. A city so honorable it bore the name of Mexico on its shoulders. This would have to be their destination, in this city they could salvage the ideas and technology of the Old World, and if they were lucky find a working radio beacon to draw people in far and wide. Now he would need to win the people of over.

"People of Mexico!" Alejandro the sovereign of Mexico shouted from above the balcony of his rather small palace to the crowd below, and waited for applause to die down before speaking again.

"As Jesus rose from death on the third day so do I from my studies bearing a salvation easily as mighty!'

Applause.

"I have not spent these last days idly and now return with news of a city so mighty it can make us the sole powers of America we know we are! No longer shall Mexico be split into bickering tribes."

Pause for affect and applause.

"Now I must ask for volunteers to go with me on a great pilgrimage to our promised land! To find wonders long since lost since the age of atomic fire! To find the lost city of Mexico! Who will help guide me on this trip?"

He paused again for more thunderous applause to envelop his words. Careful listeners may have noticed he no longer seemed as invested in his speech as he had before. He had won the people over on this mission, now all he needed was to go through the motions of finishing a speech.

"Vive le Mexico!"

Applause enveloped the kings words once again, applause enveloped Mexico.

(Fun party game: Read a Flora Blanca post but every time it says Mexico take a shot)

Asquran
Attaché

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:52 am

The counties that I'm claiming (Palau isn't on the map so you can't color that in):Image

Taking our portion of the Philippines

If we honor the agreement made with the Japanese nation of Serica, we will have taken our part of the Phillipines in the next couple of weeks.

There had been a couple skirmishes over the cities and islands of this nation but due to the radiation, farming was nearly impossible and thus a lot of the inhabitants of these islands had starved to death, making taking the islands over easier.

The government has told us that they weren't planning giving the Philippines a special authority level as of now as now the nation needs to rebuild first but perhaps in the future this will change.

In other news, the navy has also taken the small island nation of Palau, located between the Philippines and Indonesia. It was an easy battle, the people that survived there were outnumbered by our navy and their capital fell in a few hours.

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:21 am

Royal Crown Network - 16

Narrowly Avoided Catastrophe!
“Attention Letderan! The liberal party candidate, who had been elected merely 16 hours ago had barely avoided being shot! This occurring when she was walking amongst the street, off to a local bar to celebrate her victory when a masked gunman appeared from the alleyway and fired multiple shots at them! Luckily, the bullets all missed and only one grazed her arm, she’s already received medical attention and the attempted murderer has been arrested.

Comments from many have come expressing their worry for Emily, and saying that they hope such a horrible event doesn’t happen to her or anyone else! Security for all representatives has now been raised, a bodyguard being at their side at all times and Alice, her Majesty’s daughter has had security around them tripled! We here at the Royal Crown Network would like to wish Emily a Get well soon, and we pray that something like this never happens again.”

Australian Expansion!
“Meanwhile, the army has once again expanded the Dominion of Australia further across the landmass and has taken lands in order to give Sydney a better buffer. Reports say that when the army marched through the destroyed cities, the people living their cheered and celebrated their annexation into Letderan!”

Korean President Visits The Queen!
“In other news, today the President of Korea himself has sailed all the way to the Dominion of Zealandia in order to visit the Queen! Making him the first ever foreigner to ever enter her majesty’s palace, him and the royal family got along well as he had brought many gifts for the Queen! Along with supporting Alice and the Monarchist Party, the Queen announced later on once he had left that…

‘I am certain that Letderan and our Korean friends across the sea shall get along well in this new world, and have a great friendship like that of Britain and Portugal of the old world.’

Relations between our two countries have soured through the roof! The government planning to reaffirm the alliance they had signed with the Koreans years ago, in order to better strengthen relations between the two states.”

Samnordisk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Samnordisk » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:27 am

Claim: Cape Verde, South Greenland and give me my county back Let!

News Headlines:

New naval base positioned in the new overseas territory of Cape Verde!
Nordiskan army begins retaking Greenland. Inuits fight back, but are hopelessly outclassed.
Nordiskan navy improved by a lot and has the capability to spread around Nordiska, Iceland and Greenland, Cape Verde and Gibraltar.
Naval battle spotted far in the east of the Atlantic Ocean! Nordiskan navy is trying to crack the codes.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:26 am

expand into South Honshu both times
NEWS HEADLINES:

Military reform has shrunk in intensity

Panama, and Anchorage are being invested in, becoming self sustaining.

Fortress Panama is being Built

Serica supports both the monarchists and the liberals in Leterdan, but mainly the former, but they have no plan to Physically support It
They are against the Nationalists.
But the prince is hoping to see the princess.

Serican Subs sink any ships controlled by Fabius, in both the black and Mediterranean sea, but no official talk of who he shall side, but Sercia has been supporting the Monarchists and Casear

A new effort called Heart has commenced
Art colleges
Medical Schools
Philosophy Colleges
Music Schools
Writing studies
are being built with foreign people arriving to see it

New Barracks are being built in the out side colonies

Priests have started Project, STARLIGHT, 31%

Tokyo Dock has been started to be invested

We are now attempting to remove most toxic waste from Japan.

A tech boom of Medical care has started

A navy boom to compete with the letterdan fleet is being built, with subs, battle cruisers and some hidden ships

Foreign News
Korean Invesments are paying off

Sercia is Interested in buying Taiwan
Last edited by Hystaria on Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:56 am

News:
Fabius:
"We shall win this war!" says Fabius
Octavius:
"We're waiting it out" says Octavius
Caesar:
Attack against Fabius!
Pompey:
More of Greece joins us!
Belasarius:
Belasarius gathers a large army!

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:03 am

Caribbean expansion:

News:
George unites Cuba and invades Jamaica!
The economy rising!
The fleet has become gigantic
Havana has grown into a trading centre!

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:21 pm

Claim: More of Austria

The armies of the Danubian continued their march forwards, claiming the northernmost part of Austria and adding it into the confederation. Soon, they’d make plans to push into Hungary and unite the two brothers, further reconstruction of the railways was also being conducted to better transport the army as their territories grew.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:41 pm

The Roman Civil War

Battle of Konya

The combined forces of Pompey and Caesar plus 700 Serican troops, attacked Fabius in Konya, with a total of 32,700 troops. Fabius protected Konya with 28,000 troops. The battle was a win for Pompey and Caesar, with them suffering 1942 casualties, while Fabius suffered 3696 casualties.

Image - Possibly affected areas
Image - Octavinus
Image - Undecided/neutral
Image - Fabius
Image - Pompey
Image - Belasarius
Image - Caesar

America after the Apocalypse
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby America after the Apocalypse » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:51 pm

Claims: The United States has marched into Georgia!

U.S HEADLINES

-U.S UNDER ATTACK-

-MOBILIZATION CONTINUES-

-ALL RADIO COMMUNICATIONS REMAINING DOWN-

-SUPREME COMMANDER CONFIRMS STRIKES ON RUSSIAN FRIGATES-

-NATIONAL GUARD RECRUITMENT OPEN-

RUSSIANS!

"Command, Hawkeye 52 has multiple bogies, visual, 12 o'clock, 10 miles, sea, heading 090. Looks military. Advise."

- "You've got them, GOD DAMN IT! The fucking bastards, RUSSIANS! LIGHT THEM UP!

"I got you, command. This is Hawkeye 52, 51 through 45, on me! No bugging out, no flying blind! Firewall your thrusters and frag those damn grapes!"

The newfound U.S airforce, constructed in the Asheville-Georgia Military Industrial Complex Area, uses advanced pre-war technology not seen by many parts of the world after the apocalypse. The jets come out from practically nowhere in the eyes of the Letdaran crews--- suddenly breaking out from supersonic flight and descending on their scouting fleet.

A horde of missiles descends on the fleet of boats, as the jets fly over for their first run. The Letdaran frigate opens fire with its countermeasures, destroying multiple missiles. However, two missiles connect with the ship, causing a massive ammo detonation to the rear and starting a fire from the below-hull ammo racks. With the Hawks regrouping, the flaming frigate fires a retaliatory spray from a NAM pod, catching an unlucky jet off guard. It's taken out of the sky, descending to the sea like a flaming meteor.

The Hawkeye F-73m1A jet squad regroup, and go in for a second close-range pass with their Vulcan guns, this time aiming at the smaller screening vessels.

Two of the three screening vessels are ripped apart by the spray of 50 calibre, extreme velocity, rapid firing of the Vulcans. One explodes into a spectacular pool of flames, sending shrapnel flying into the ocean as the ship is ripped apart by cannon-fire.

As quickly as the attack began, it ends, with the jets having spent their ammunition and returning back to base. The jets dissapear in the blink of an eye as they go supersonic back towards the Carolinas.
Last edited by America after the Apocalypse on Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Claims: (the darker blue color)

The Republic was in uproar. The rumors were confirmed: other civilizations had survived in other parts of the world. This was the report brought in by the first expedition, whose explorations of Djibouti had revealed that a Korean civilization had already settled in the area. They had managed to talk to the local administrator of the area, and they, with permission from President Samuel Lumumba, had exchanged information with the Koreans regarding their respective civilizations. Their nation was called The Korean Supremacy, and they had expanded from Korea to other parts of Asia like China, the Philippines, and even a small part of Russia. They had also settled in Djibouti and Yemen. Of course, information about the Republic of Kinshasa was shared with the Koreans as well, and by now President Lumumba was sure that the Korean government was aware of the Republic's existence.

But that wasn't all they learned. It turns out that many other civilizations had risen up from other parts of the world, from Europe to Asia. Apparently, some of them had even existed long before the Republic of Kinshasa had ever decided to expand. Rumours about a European civilization in Egypt were confirmed, as the Suez Canal area had been settled by a country called Letderan. This was relayed to the second expedition making its way towards Egypt, so that they could prepare themselves properly in making contact with the Letderans.

By now, the first expedition was already on its way back to the Republic of Kinshasa. It had been decided to leave the diplomatic talks to the governments themselves, and the Republic was now preparing ways to contact the government of The Korean Supremacy. The problem was that they had no ships or aircraft to travel across the long distances needed to reach Korea. Instead, they may have to rely on radio communication, or perhaps convince the Koreans to send an envoy instead. In the end, President Lumumba and his advisers decided to send another expedition, this time diplomatic, to the Koreans at Djibouti and ask them to provide a way to contact their government.

Aside from that, no other developments were considered to be important enough to note, other than perhaps yet another territorial expansion.
Last edited by Castelia on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperio de la Flor Blanca » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:59 pm

MUTANTS DISTURB CARAVAN OF THE LOST CITY
Following the Kings speech him and many followers set out to find the Lost city of Mexico however they have been targeted by wandering groups of super mutants and raiders. There have been many casualties. The survival and well being of the travelers is questioned however King Alejandro promises that he will soon secure the well being of the caravan, and no more losses will be sustained.

RAFAEL LOPEZ BEGINS REGENCY
As the Sovereign Alejandro leaves to lead the pilgrims to the Lost City he has appointed his cousin Rafael Lopez to govern as his regent in his stead. He will serve only until Alejandro returns from his expedition to reclaim his throne. Many question Rafael's competence but are prepared to head his words.

Last edited by Imperio de la Flor Blanca on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperio de la Flor Blanca » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:15 pm

ALEJANDRO TO SECURE PILGRIM CARAVAN
SEARCH FOR ARMAMENTS BEGINS IN SOUTHERN TERRITORIES
MUTANT ATTACKS ON CARAVANS INTENSIFY
RESENTMENT TO RAFAEL GROWS

Asquran
Attaché

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:40 am

The counties that I'm claiming: Image

First land on Indonesia

After our portion of the Philippines has finally been taken by our forces, they are now planning to land on the island of Borneo, former land of Indonesia.

Thanks to this we will share a land border with the country of Letderan, who have taken Malaysia completely.

The island of Borneo has some gas and oil fields, and coal mines, which the government is eager to take over.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:52 am

Claims (secondary nation):2 of The closest coastal provinces.

New Lands,New Conflict
Following the collapse of the Newark Aristocracy,1 division sailed to the coast of Brazil,ready to Re-establish The Newark Aristocracy,one way or another.
They made it inland before they stopped and bulit up their military might.
It's been less than a year since the Newark Aristocracy collapsed,but,The "Rebirth" as they called it,had allready started.
But little did they know,that the nation was allready Re born.

Claims (Primary Nation):2 provinces north of MS,likely in Tennessee.

The Rebuild of a collapsed Republic,within the U.S.
Less than a year ago,the Newark Aristocracy collapsed,but now,its back.
All but 1 division had stayed in the mainland.
Much of the army survived the nukes falling from the sky.
Now,the new gains were ready,period.
As the remnants of the military moved south,Rad-Clearing teams had been deployed to Louisville and Cincinnati.

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:26 am

Royal Crown Network - 17

Edward Shot!
“Attention all of Letderan! News of the conservative representative Edward Waters has been shot! While at the city of Sydney making a speech, he was shot in the middle of it by an unknown assassin who’s still being hunted at this very moment. Edward has been brought to the hospital and received immediate medical attention, luckily the bullet was only minor and he will still be able to continue running in the election. Which is only months away now, we wish all of our potential candidates luck!”

Attack on Letderan Vessels!
“In other urgent news, Letderan vessels surveying the Atlantic have been attacked! The attack coming from what the sailors reported, multiple jets who attacked and destroyed a few of the ships and damaged the frigate assigned to protect them. The government and military have already organized a countermeasure to this attack, gathering a fleet of 8 battleships, 4 Destroyers, And 10 submarines. Sending the fleet into the Atlantic in order to investigate further, and possibly find the source of whoever attacked Letderan Vessels! Hopefully, attempt negotiations as well, a radio signal shall also be broadcasted from the fleet as well which says…

‘To all ships and or planes in the area, we’re an unhostile force who will fire back on any attacker if proved necessary. We wish to engage in friendly diplomacy instead of ballistic warfare, we repeat that we’re an unhostile force, we come from the nation of The United Kingdom of Letderan.’”

Australian Lands join Us!
“On a better note, it has been reported that more Australian communities elected to join our great nation! The armed forces already being sent out in order to protect them, and provide aid as well as make the annexation official.”

Samnordisk
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Samnordisk » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:06 am

Claim: Moving up two provinces in Greenland.

News Headlines:

New branch in Greenland established. Rebellion suppressed by the army, "We shall stop the rebel Inuits with all our righteous might!".
Reported battle in Atlantic Ocean not a fake, as radio signals have been decrypted by Imperial Navy.
Interests turn to Asia, especially Macau and Thailand.

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:54 am

Royal Crown Network - Election Night!
“Welcome people of Letderan! To the grand election night that we’ve all eagerly been waiting for, we will be going over all the votes that are still being counted and show who has won!”

Port Royal
“First off, in Port Royal the Monarchists we’re able to pull a victory in the already staunchly pro-Monarchy dominion. However, Nationalists were able to obtain a large number of seats from the dominion as well as the Conservative party.”

Singapore
“Secondly, over in Singapore the Conservative party has been able to gain a win for themselves as well, although the Monarchists Party was close behind them.”

Zealandia, South Island
“Next, despite many experts thinking that South Island of Zealandia would fall to the Nationalists, the Monarchists Party was actually able to secure a great win for themselves! But, the Nationalists were only behind by a few votes.”

Zealandia, North Island
“To the northern island, it predictably fell to the Conservative party with a large percentage of Monarchists and Nationalists as well.”

Australia
“For the first win of the Nationalists, Australia has fallen firmly underneath their control, winning in a landslide victory as many experts viewing the polls said that this single-handedly changed the game! And brought the Nationalists back into the race!”

Victorialis
“However, the Monarchists we’re able to lock them out of their near victory when they won the Dominion of Victorialis, with another large amount of Conservatives also getting the vote.”

Malaysia
“And finally, Malaysia had predictably fell to the Liberal party in their first and only victory of the night. But, the Nationalists were able to surprisingly achieve a large number of votes in the area, while the Conservatives And Monarchists achieved little To Nothing.”

Victors!
“And the winner of the election is the Monarchist party! Holding 45% of the seats in parliament, while the Nationalists won 36%, Conservatives getting 16% and the Liberal party only gaining 3%, with this Alice Windsor shall be the first Prime Minister of Letderan! Glorious times are ahead of us, as the Monarchy’s Rule is secured saids many of those throughout the country!”

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:29 am

News:
Fabius:
We're not giving up!
Caesar:
Will Caesar betray Pompey?
Octavius:
The army is ready!
Belasarius:
Fabius will crumble!
Pompey:
Attack on Fabius was highly successful

Publectia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:53 am

Caribbean expansion:

Please also colour that small island in between them.

News:
Expansion into the Hispaniola island!
A woman was murdered in Havana
The navy grows stronger
Conscription is now required

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:28 am

expand into upper Honshu both times.
NEWS HEADLINES:

The Serican-Chinese Confederation is being prepared
With the hows muddled due the fact that it was a personal between our Emperor and their Boss, so far we know that we are planning to unite with, and to hold our arms open to them.
It is thought it will take a year to fully form.

"Ours cultures our shared by the Goal that all people should have, we will protect China anther people with utmost respect.

A new Confederational Capital is thought of being made

Every reform is being placed. to make it easier to hold the two nations into one super state.

Fortress Panama is Done being built.

Heavy Military reforms to unite the two nations military, Making the Confederation's army and navy to be a weighty beast.

Priests and scientists from across the nation and her allies has been working on Project, STARLIGHT, 37%

Foreign News
The lerterdan Deal has commenced, It is seen as a needed evil, but soon we shall meet this nation in more formal terms
Last edited by Hystaria on Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Republic of Turbin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Turbin » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:19 am

Hempstead, New Netherlands
Expansion: Manhattan Image

It was the first session of the season between the Islands govonors. The speaker soon put into motion a bill proposing expansion of the island into the wreckage of Manhattan. The vote was largely controversial between the govonors. The first govonors began to speak about their stances on the proposed expansion. Once again East and West was divided with the East supporting the epansion due to the potential salvaging operations that could benefit the nation reserves. While west preferred money be spent on rebuilding the west coast. The govonors debated amongst themselves with many working in the intrests of their property.
The vote finally began with an incredibly close vote the bill to expand into Manhattan passed. Those of which who voted in favor of the expansion were gleeful and stated that one day New Netherlands will extend across the Hudson River!

In other news: Henry Hudson monuments have been built in several commercial centers.
The government has announced the intentions to rebuild the Long Island Express.
Last edited by Republic of Turbin on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Biden

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:27 pm

Claim - More of Austria

Preparations
Danubian forces have taken more of Austria now, marching into the land and now they’ve reached the borders in which former Hungary laid beyond. Adolf has dreams of retaking Budapest, the Second capital of the dual monarchy of Austria-Hungary, a glorious city that if taken would strengthen their claim of the rest of former empire lands. The railways ran throughout Danubian territory, and with them its ever growing army travels to retake Hungary once and for all. Forces massed along the Hungarian border, preparing to make a single massive into the lands in order to reach Budapest.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse