NATION

PASSWORD

The Cold War: RP (OOC)(Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:35 pm

Asardia wrote:
The Felan Federation wrote:So then. Can we continue on in the UN and have some of the other members of the UN Security Council vote?

Instead of running around in circles playing he-said-she-said - in a RL scenario, such a situation would cause friction if a compromise wasn't proposed or negotiated. This is the Cold War remember - where compromise and pragmatism ruled.

Since otherwise - the risk was having the Commies run and take over Europe and Asia - with the backdrop of nuclear annihilation in the background, if anything went awry in the Capitalist-Communist balance of power.

I would say USA should be especially trying to play diplomat - considering, that this time around, only Germany and the UK are US-friendly allies left in Europe. While China is deliberately trying to engage the USSR in Asia alone. So, USA can we get some more 'realism' in, as you had said in the beginning?

I agree. Also I believe my recent amendment proposal would work quite well. Plus, we can add the Kingdom of Sarawak/The Palmetto as a member to replace China

Sure. That could work. Provided we get other people back in here to play...

DeltaSource
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby DeltaSource » Fri May 03, 2019 7:20 pm

Sorry, i cant keep up with this along with my other rps, it was fun while it lasted, but I donate Spain to France and all that good jazz.
Games I'm Playing Atm:
Persona 5 Royal
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone

Ikilina
Secretary

Founded: Feb 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikilina » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:45 am

I'm not sure this can restart haha

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:17 am

I'm guessing this RP is dead?
Senator Julie Littenbaum (D-WA)
Rep. Bobby Markoe (R-IL-15)

FREE THE UYGHURS, STOP CHINA

Social Democrat, Avid Marijuana Enthusiast, Proud Transgender Female, Gimme Healthcare Pls

Mordka
Envoy

Founded: Aug 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mordka » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:12 pm

Country Name: Federation of [South] America
Fictional or Real: Ficional
Head of State: Caudillo Montez Moreno
Government Type: Military Dictatorship
Capital: Santiago
Population: 423,581,078
History: As the Cold War started the US realised that if the South America were to become communist then it would mean they could help the Soviets of attacking the homeland. in 1968 the CIA funded a bunch of military coups against left-wing, democratic countries to stamp out soviet influence and by treaties or conquest united the continent under the Federation of America, a totalitarian state with the goal to eliminate soviet influence.
Faction: none

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:39 pm

Ikilina wrote:I'm not sure this can restart haha

Free Ward Marchers wrote:I'm guessing this RP is dead?

Mordka wrote:Country Name: Federation of [South] America
History: As the Cold War started the US realised that if the South America were to become communist then it would mean they could help the Soviets of attacking the homeland. in 1968 the CIA funded a bunch of military coups against left-wing, democratic countries to stamp out soviet influence and by treaties or conquest united the continent under the Federation of America, a totalitarian state with the goal to eliminate soviet influence.

Hello. I personally enjoyed this RP and the next two iterations, but yes this RP is dead. You can make a new one if you wish, of course.
Last edited by Asardia on Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Free Ward Marchers
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ward Marchers » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:32 am

Asardia wrote:
Ikilina wrote:I'm not sure this can restart haha

Free Ward Marchers wrote:I'm guessing this RP is dead?

Mordka wrote:Country Name: Federation of [South] America

Hello. I personally enjoyed this RP and the next two iterations, but yes this RP is dead. You can make a new one if you wish, of course.

already ahead of ya made one already
Last edited by Free Ward Marchers on Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Senator Julie Littenbaum (D-WA)
Rep. Bobby Markoe (R-IL-15)

FREE THE UYGHURS, STOP CHINA

Social Democrat, Avid Marijuana Enthusiast, Proud Transgender Female, Gimme Healthcare Pls

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse