NATION

PASSWORD

Heroes of Tomorrow Redux [DONE]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:26 pm

So, we made it through about five and a half arcs which beats both of the original RPs that this one was a reboot of.

But a lot of us haven't really been interested since about arc four and it's partly on me as the main one planning the storyline, etc. On the other hand I'd make the argument that running an RP and playing in an RP is a give and take thing and when one side takes more without giving much back (I.E. players doing things their own way but not giving much back towards the intended tone of the RP), it's easy for the other side to get demotivated. Which is why I have zero desire to do anything with the RP anymore. Those of you on the Discord will know more about the reasoning.

Anyway, this isn't my last thing, I'm coming back with something else soon. But I'm doing an urban fantasy based thing this time and avoiding the superhero 'genre hell' as I've called it since I believe it's too hard to make the kind of story I'd like to make when people have too many preconceived notions about what a superhero RP should entail.

You'll see about that other thread soon.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: Not all of you were that bad, PI was literally 100% better than the other side of the RP
Last edited by Forest State on Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don't tread on me

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse