NATION

PASSWORD

Heroes of Tomorrow Redux [DONE]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Orostan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:18 am

Forest State wrote:
Orostan wrote:I'm pretty much going for a robot communist army.

Without going over any other aspects of this app yet, such as the fact that a robot army would get shut down by pretty much every government and other faction pretty quickly, and that advanced robotics are still considered experimental in this universe, you realize you won't exactly have anything to do after applying as a lone wolf that's not connected to the player team or any side arc?

And we don't need more opponents for the main team at this point.

The point of my character is to have advanced technology. I will never field a robot army or hold territory, the point of having robots is to have minions to move gun cargo and keep the factory running.

I don’t want to be an opponent necessarily, I’d like to participate in a way which might make me allies of the main team or enemies depending on the situation and actions of the characters. If there is no room for me in the RP I won’t force myself in it.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Forest State
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:31 am

Orostan wrote:
Forest State wrote:Without going over any other aspects of this app yet, such as the fact that a robot army would get shut down by pretty much every government and other faction pretty quickly, and that advanced robotics are still considered experimental in this universe, you realize you won't exactly have anything to do after applying as a lone wolf that's not connected to the player team or any side arc?

And we don't need more opponents for the main team at this point.

The point of my character is to have advanced technology. I will never field a robot army or hold territory, the point of having robots is to have minions to move gun cargo and keep the factory running.

I don’t want to be an opponent necessarily, I’d like to participate in a way which might make me allies of the main team or enemies depending on the situation and actions of the characters. If there is no room for me in the RP I won’t force myself in it.

The feasibility of the robots might depend on how advanced they are. As far as lifelike androids, those are brand new tech. Only one or two factions have even invented them. One of the IC posts on the latest page has the reveal for that, with Klausen Heavy Industries showing what is essentially a completely new tech.

I wouldn't say it's impossible to get into the story with an outside character, though.

There is a process for side arcs and the like, outlined here. Batavia has a team in Europe doing stuff outside the main plot at the moment, I have a side plot about a group of villains.

But if you jump straight in without making plans, it's going to be hard to start off since, like I said, the main plot is basically a standalone that is separate from the adventures of non Young Guardians characters, I.E. the guy that you applied with, or my Fallen Angels faction.
don't tread on me

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:27 am

The bones for a major story arc character are up, right here. Lunas will be filling in the rest of it.

SOLI VANHANEN

Name: Soli Vanhanen
Nickname/Alias: Prodigy
Appearance:

Build: 5'6", 130 lbs
Faction: Young Guardians
Power Classification: Magic

Description of Powers:
  • Rift Magic: The space between the human world and the Otherworld is known as the Rift, and similar to dark energy, it turns out that we know very little about what makes up the space in between everything. This space is home to tremendous energy, which can be used for either destructive or regenerative properties. In a way, it means that this is the most flexible kind of magic, which can create, destroy, or rebuild based on exposure and the skill of the person channeling rift energy in their body. However, this is also possibly the rarest form of magic. There's plenty of people that would say that it doesn't exist at all, no teachers to instruct someone who happens to have access to this magic, and it has a tendency to put those who have it in great danger, to say the least. The rift works in mysterious ways. And in theory, it's just as much of a curse as it is a blessing.
  • The White Fox: In contrast to her twin's tendency to lean towards the darker side of the spectrum when it comes to light and dark magic, Soli has a natural aptitude for light magic which can manifest itself in a number of ways including lasers, manipulating her appearance, and creating distractions and attacks on her enemy's visibility.
  • Close Your Eyes: Soli's least developed ability is one that was inherited from her original clan, allowing herself to close her eyes at times and witness events that are taking place in other places. However, this is the most uncontrollable and raw of all of her abilities, and is practically impossible to control in its entirety.

Weaknesses: Rift magic is very uncontrollable to those who aren't experts and is prone to dangerous backfires which can affect not just the caster but everyone around them, depending on the amount of energy being used. Furthermore, the magic itself is more physically demanding than typical magic would be, and this is compounded by Soli's unique means of channeling, which does not rely on storing mana but on drawing directly from the rift and using her body as a conduit, something which removes some restraints on recharging times but also makes her magic much more intensive.

Equipment:
  • Wings of an Eagle: Using the hard version of rift energy, Soli can summon a pair of wings which are attached to her back, allowing her to both fly and redirect the energy as needed, meaning she can shift the wings into a hail of projectiles or into a weapon at any moment.
  • Claws of a Bear: Soli is also skilled at summoning two large gauntlets on each hand made out of hard rift energy, which have the cutting value that titanium knives would have, with two blades on each gauntlet that are about eight inches long each. Additionally, the gauntlets are capable of blocking gunfire.
  • Hoplite Shield: Soli will sometimes create a round shield on her arm of about two feet in length and height, which is heavy and restricts movement a bit but can block gunfire and other attacks.

Alignment:
Nationality: American
Hometown: Wirt County, West Virginia
Sexuality:

Personality:
Motivation:

Biography: The birth of not just one child, but two... It should have been an occasion to spark joy. It should have been something that the parents would be proud of for years to come, a new chapter in the story of a proud family which would continue on for another generation through a pair of two girls which were perfectly healthy and strong. But that wasn't the case when Soli was born. The only things said about her were bad things. She wasn't supposed to exist. It should have just been her sister, the one that was larger even as they came out the womb. All it would cause, they said, was warfare. Bloodshed. Destruction. Nothing good would come out of twins, they said. And nothing good would come out of Soli being around. What could she even offer, when she was smaller than her sister who they predicted early on would have the higher aptitude for magic? But on that day, she was given a chance. A chance to live.

She was taken away by one sympathetic soul, someone who nobody predicted to have kindness in her heart for a child. Not someone motherly, but an assassin. The deadliest that her clan knew, the one that they referred to as Shaitan because of her tenacity in combat. And yet, despite that reputation, Shaitan was the one that took her away from her parents on the night of her birth and brought her to the world outside, giving her one chance to live normally. She raised the girl for the early part of her life, too, settling down in the backwoods of rural West Virginia. It wasn't a luxurious upbringing by any means, and the former assassin was never one to be unnecessarily kind or to even consider the child her own. She gave her an education that was quite brutal at times, but despite that brutality, she had caused Soli to bulk up physically and she also taught her the basics of her magic, a type that no other person in this region would be able to teach.

But when Soli was thirteen, she was sent off to London to attend the King's School of Magic, and she would never see Shaitan again. She was plunged feet first into a new world, one in the big city and with students who had been working on their magic skills much longer than she had been. But she wasn't eaten alive by it, and she adapted. Trained. Came out on top in the end. She had an aptitude and some abilities that no one else had seen before, really. And that was enough to attract the attention of the Guardians, who signed her up at age sixteen and allowed her to graduate high school before assigning her to train under the Toronto Cosmopolitans, eventually changing her assignment to have her join the Young Guardians Program.

Still, despite things going well, Soli had no idea at the time about the things that lurked in the shadows... The reasons why Shaitan had pushed her away suddenly for her own protection, that at the time, had been invisible to her.

#HOTApp
don't tread on me

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:05 pm

SOLI VANHANEN

Name: Soli Vanhanen
Nickname/Alias: Prodigy
Appearance:

Build: 5'6", 130 lbs

Description of Powers:
  • Rift Magic: The space between the human world and the Otherworld is known as the Rift, and similar to dark energy, it turns out that we know very little about what makes up the space in between everything. This space is home to tremendous energy, which can be used for either destructive or regenerative properties. In a way, it means that this is the most flexible kind of magic, which can create, destroy, or rebuild based on exposure and the skill of the person channeling rift energy in their body. However, this is also possibly the rarest form of magic. There's plenty of people that would say that it doesn't exist at all, no teachers to instruct someone who happens to have access to this magic, and it has a tendency to put those who have it in great danger, to say the least. The rift works in mysterious ways. And in theory, it's just as much of a curse as it is a blessing.
  • The White Fox: In contrast to her twin's tendency to lean towards the darker side of the spectrum when it comes to light and dark magic, Soli has a natural aptitude for light magic which can manifest itself in a number of ways including lasers, manipulating her appearance, and creating distractions and attacks on her enemy's visibility.
  • Close Your Eyes: Soli's least developed ability is one that was inherited from her original clan, allowing herself to close her eyes at times and witness events that are taking place in other places. However, this is the most uncontrollable and raw of all of her abilities, and is practically impossible to control in its entirety.

Weaknesses: Rift magic is very uncontrollable to those who aren't experts and is prone to dangerous backfires which can affect not just the caster but everyone around them, depending on the amount of energy being used. Furthermore, the magic itself is more physically demanding than typical magic would be, and this is compounded by Soli's unique means of channeling, which does not rely on storing mana but on drawing directly from the rift and using her body as a conduit, something which removes some restraints on recharging times but also makes her magic much more intensive.

Equipment:
  • Wings of an Eagle: Using the hard version of rift energy, Soli can summon a pair of wings which are attached to her back, allowing her to both fly and redirect the energy as needed, meaning she can shift the wings into a hail of projectiles or into a weapon at any moment.
  • Claws of a Bear: Soli is also skilled at summoning two large gauntlets on each hand made out of hard rift energy, which have the cutting value that titanium knives would have, with two blades on each gauntlet that are about eight inches long each. Additionally, the gauntlets are capable of blocking gunfire.
  • Hoplite Shield: Soli will sometimes create a round shield on her arm of about two feet in length and height, which is heavy and restricts movement a bit but can block gunfire and other attacks.

Alignment: Neutral Good
Nationality: American
Hometown: Wirt County, West Virginia
Sexuality: Doesn't know. She's always been too focused on other things.

Personality: Soli is a rather intense and tenacious person, with an iron will and a competitive streak, a driving ambition to find out where she came from and an endless sense of curiosity and a desire to explore but tempered by an instinctive caution. She knows she's special, but she takes no pride in it; it's a mystery for her to solve, nothing but. If anything, it's the one thing that worries her, that she might not like the answers if she learns them.
Motivation: To find out where she came from.

Biography: The birth of not just one child, but two... It should have been an occasion to spark joy. It should have been something that the parents would be proud of for years to come, a new chapter in the story of a proud family which would continue on for another generation through a pair of two girls which were perfectly healthy and strong. But that wasn't the case when Soli was born. The only things said about her were bad things. She wasn't supposed to exist. It should have just been her sister, the one that was larger even as they came out the womb. All it would cause, they said, was warfare. Bloodshed. Destruction. Nothing good would come out of twins, they said. And nothing good would come out of Soli being around. What could she even offer, when she was smaller than her sister who they predicted early on would have the higher aptitude for magic? But on that day, she was given a chance. A chance to live.

She was taken away by one sympathetic soul, someone who nobody predicted to have kindness in her heart for a child. Not someone motherly, but an assassin. The deadliest that her clan knew, the one that they referred to as Shaitan because of her tenacity in combat. And yet, despite that reputation, Shaitan was the one that took her away from her parents on the night of her birth and brought her to the world outside, giving her one chance to live normally. She raised the girl for the early part of her life, too, settling down in the backwoods of rural West Virginia. It wasn't a luxurious upbringing by any means, and the former assassin was never one to be unnecessarily kind or to even consider the child her own. She gave her an education that was quite brutal at times, but despite that brutality, she had caused Soli to bulk up physically and she also taught her the basics of her magic, a type that no other person in this region would be able to teach.

But when Soli was thirteen, she was sent off to London to attend the King's School of Magic, and she would never see Shaitan again. She was plunged feet first into a new world, one in the big city and with students who had been working on their magic skills much longer than she had been. But she wasn't eaten alive by it, and she adapted. Trained. Came out on top in the end. She had an aptitude and some abilities that no one else had seen before, really. And that was enough to attract the attention of the Guardians, who signed her up at age sixteen and allowed her to graduate high school before assigning her to train under the Toronto Cosmopolitans, eventually changing her assignment to have her join the Young Guardians Program.

Still, despite things going well, Soli had no idea at the time about the things that lurked in the shadows... The reasons why Shaitan had pushed her away suddenly for her own protection, that at the time, had been invisible to her.

#HOTApp
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Orostan » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:06 pm

Forest State wrote:
Orostan wrote:

The feasibility of the robots might depend on how advanced they are. As far as lifelike androids, those are brand new tech. Only one or two factions have even invented them. One of the IC posts on the latest page has the reveal for that, with Klausen Heavy Industries showing what is essentially a completely new tech.

I wouldn't say it's impossible to get into the story with an outside character, though.

There is a process for side arcs and the like, outlined here. Batavia has a team in Europe doing stuff outside the main plot at the moment, I have a side plot about a group of villains.

But if you jump straight in without making plans, it's going to be hard to start off since, like I said, the main plot is basically a standalone that is separate from the adventures of non Young Guardians characters, I.E. the guy that you applied with, or my Fallen Angels faction.

The robots will mostly be androids which look like robots, not humans. No replicants here. I will take a look at the current story and try to make plans. Thank you for providing the outline.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Skaldia
Minister

Founded: Jun 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:50 pm

i'll hop on, sure
||Empty||
||“The lesson of history is that no one learns.”
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||
||“Chaos needs no allies, for it dwells like a poison in every one of us.”

TG for Discord

Skaldia
Minister

Founded: Jun 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Skaldia » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:07 pm

EAMON DONOVAN

Name: Eamon Donovan
Nickname/Alias: Hoplite
Appearance:

Build: 6'9 (2.1m) and 290 lbs (131.5kg)
Power Classification: Genetic/Magic

Description of Powers:Eamon's birth was deliberate, an attempt to make a warrior slave for the Donovan Clan. Their plans were dashed as soon as Eamon's powers manifested, but they were successful in bringing about Eamon. They would be proud of the warrior they made..

Super Strength: Eamon able to lift up to six tons, almost as heavy as an African bull elephant. This is max weight lifting capability and can only do this a few times before he becomes exhausted.
Enhanced Reflexes: Eamon can catch a cobra in mid-strike which is about as fast as moving 10-15 mph in a short burst. While capable of doing this in bursts that are more instinctual than controlled, he cannot move continuously at this speed.
Hardened Skin: Eamon's skin resists knives and small calibre rounds. However, large calibre rounds can punch through his dermis and cause as much damage as they would in a normal being.

Will of a Giant: Even when wounded and barely holding on, Eamon will keep crawling forward when most would have broke and fell apart. While this titanic will has enabled him to survive in situations where someone else would be dead, it has come with costs. This Will allows him to ignore wounds that would have felled someone weaker willed.
Melee Weapon Proficiency: Due in part to training and his particular birth, Eamon has an affinity for bladed or blunt instruments of combat, and is a master of the spear and other long-hafted weapons.

Weaknesses: Eamon's skin might resist being penetrated but he can still succumb to blunt force trauma and gunshots still can cause internal damage past his dermis or break his bones. Eamon is also susceptible to mental attacks as well as being weak against attacks that rely on the elements or magic.
Scars: Eamon is a patchwork of scars and improperly healed bones. These former wounds still cause a tremendous amount of pain for him, to where it feels like he's an old man with rheumatoid arthritis rather than just twenty three years old.
Alcohol addiction: Eamon is a lover of quality whisky and it’s become an addiction of his. While it’s not yet detrimental to his health this is only because he doesn’t drink the substance in large quantities, stating his fondness to the drink is because of its taste rather than the effects. Even still he first realised he had a problem as he began to start drinking early after waking and with almost every meal. The nail really hit home when he was found pouring a drink directly after getting out of bed and didn’t realise until his present company asked him what he thought he was doing. Despite acknowledging the problem Eamon doesn’t plan to do anything about it.

Gambling addiction: Eamon claims he has nothing of the sort, capable to quit the hobby whenever he wants, he just simply chooses to constantly play games of chance as they "make the little bores in life more entertaining". Eamon has a habit of making a bet out of everything, most of the time in jest, but if taken up on it he will turn the bout into a serious wager for coin.

Equipment: The CKT Hellene Guard* Armor. Developed in collaboration between the Cratos Corporation and KaneTech, the armor is one of a kind and developed with Eamon's size, strength, and speed in mind. To that end, the armor is made of expensive graphene armor capable of resisting most vehicle mounted infantry weapons with the exception of rocket or missile fire. While entirely capable of wearing even heavier armor and a higher degree of protection, the armor is instead designed to allow Eamon to move faster and allow for quicker insertion in the field.
The shoulder rig comes with portable energy weapon called a Thunderbolt and developed by KaneTech. With a limited range of only fifty meters, the Thunderbolt packs enough punch to pierce tank armor but comes with a thirty second recharge and is only able to be fired up to three times in an operation lest it shorts out the internal power supply of the armor.
The eye lens, while appearing transparent from the outside, ports a direct visual feed of the visual area directly to the eyes containing information on altitude, wind pressure, temperature, layout, etc.
The shield, embossed with the Cratos Corporation logo, comes with an electrostatic barrier that can 'shock' people that get too close and is even stronger in resisting enemy fire than the armor itself.
The spear itself, at roughly seven feet in length, is shorter than Eamon's old spear, but is even sharper, using electro-vibro-edge designed to separate atoms on contact. For this reason, there is very little that the blade can't pierce. Coupled with a powered electromagnet that causes the spear to fly back to Eamon's hand on command, and it's a vast improvement over the old one.
The largest benefit of the armor are the nanite injection packs set in the back plate. The nanites are designed to target damaged tissue and repair it. The armor also comes with [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]
*The cape is for promotional purposes and not to be worn in the field

Secondary weapons include the KT-700 Comet. Designed with Eamon's strength in mind, the comet fires .577 PEA (Plastic Encased Argon) rounds. Each round is surrounded by an electromagnetic coil that turns the round in to a plasma jet. Designed to punch through light armor. Found on a magnetic plate on Eamon's left hip.
The secondary melee weapon is the Jackhammer. Magnetically locked to Eamon's right hip, the Jackhammer is a KaneTech designed warhammer made to release .20mm HEAT cannisters and eject them from the handle, ejecting a molten copper from the center of the hammer in to the target.
Alignment: chaotic neutral
Nationality: Canadian
Hometown: Dawson City, Canada
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:
“Come then, boy! I'll have you and your girlfriends! Can you not smell where I've been? No?! Well then, six foot down the bar. Go on, jog on, walk on, goodbye, bon voyage, fuck off...”

Eamon is a gambler. That’s all there is to it really, as many of his personality traits are thrown around with the weight that word carries with it. He likes his drink, he likes his women, and he enjoys all the pleasantries that societies laws would not let him have; if he stayed on the right side of the law. He’s an opportunist and a jackass, exploiting people's moments of weakness for all he can bleed from them. Once he has used someone for long enough he'll move onto the next area where he can find a means to support his life. He's a symbiot in essence; he needs other people in order to sustain his own way of living, having no stable income of his own. This isn't to say he's a parasite, after all while grounded for any length of time he will try to help his partners as much as he can for the kindness they show him. Once the supplies from the surrounding area start to drain low, he'll move on and give the area time to recover.

Like all those that were born in his lineage before him, he shares a love for life and a love of nature, although in Eamon these traits are more perverted than the serene sensibilities of his forefathers. He has a love for the wiles of the feminine grace, albeit this love is less committed and more materialistic in nature; a transaction rather than a personal scenario. As a habit he likes to make everything in life a case of long odds and ratio’s, he’ll gamble on anything and everything from real life situations to little games of chance, turning everything into a wager so that he can bet on the situation in question. This isn't just a source of income for him however, but another means of joy, the chance to test the fates for double or nothing.

While Eamon is a man of morals, it could be argued that these are far and few between, as he'll generally screw over anybody outside of his own social circles; not maliciously but should he need to. He’ll stick to his own judgement of fair, preferably stealing from the rich rather than the poor and always starting his gambling on a level playing field. This doesn’t mean that Eamon will keep the odds that way though, often changing the stakes and cheating when the odds start turning against his favour; opting to win every time in any situation. He’ll take the clothes off your back, the woman from your arm and the pillow underneath your head; all the while making it seem like fair game. Really he’s quite ruthless but he only acts this way to sustain his own survival on the streets.

Eamon shies away from his noble lineage but he doesn't reject it. He isn’t so much the discarded black sheep of the family but rather the son that goes unspoken. He often tries to bring himself across as being human instead, disguising his demonic traits and acting far less demonic than his demonic kin. It is because of this he can at times exaggerate his arrogance and incompetence in order to dumb down to play the part, while actually being fairly intelligent and capable. Over a long enough time frame this eventually leads to the man shocking his companions as he stops fooling around and reveals himself to be more able than he has let on. Eamon isn’t necessarily a bad person; he just finds enjoyment in things society frowns upon and then sometimes funds these ventures with less than legal fare.
Motivation: staying off the radar of the Clan, find some place to drink in peace, gamble his little black heart out, and maybe even do a little whoring if his drinking doesn't cramp his schedule too much.

Biography: "The Donovan Clan were a minor noble family from Ireland that had delusions of grandeur due to practicing magic since the Druids. However, they had disagreed with the other Magus Clans in Ireland and moved to the remote, cold corner of Dawson City where they could practice their craft in private. They were obsessed with learning how to make a more martial, powerful human. And the obsession continued with my father, Lord Memnon of Clan Donovan. He was the one that had the insane idea that ended up with me."

Eamon downs another shot and waits for another one to be poured before he continues.

"My brothers and sisters that had come before me had ended up being disappointments. Yes, they were capable warriors one and all, but not to the level of power that Memnon wanted. He wanted a God. A God enslaved to the Clan. And so, in his arrogance, he summoned Mar'zar'kan, the Lord of Annihilation. In exchange for a price I wasn't made privy to no matter how often I asked, Memnon allowed this thing to climb on top of my mom and breed her like a sow. The act broke whatever sanity was left to my mother, but it was successful. Nine months later, I came around."

Eamon downs the shot. Instead of asking for another, he taps out a cigarette from his pack and lights it with a bic. Taking a few heavy drags, he fixes those unnatural red eyes on me and gives me a smile that could have frozen the blood in my veins.

"Right from the jump I wasn't normal. And my family knew it. I grew up quickly for one and, before I was three, Memnon had me practicing with knife and blade, testing me in ways a child shouldn't be treated. Beating me mercilessly if I failed in anything he tested me in."He shrugs,"I can't fault him for everything. And, despite my treatment, I came to love the majesty of the mountains and the feel of the cold on my flesh." He takes another drag on his cigarette and motions to the barkeep for another shot. Despite having been drinking all night, he seemed to be completely unfazed by the alcohol.

"The bastard had me kill my brother when I was eleven. He had failed at something my father had wanted him to do and had charged me to end him. Knowing if I didn't he would kill me, I crept up to my brother's room and crushed his skull with his baseball bat." Eamon's face loses color and for the first time that night he looked like he might be starting to feel the effects of so much alcohol. Instead, he shakes his head, takes a sip of the whiskey and looks back at me."I determined right then and there to get out of there. And so, six hellish years later, I ran away." He laughs and shakes his head."Here I am, a seventeen year old boy, and I'm running through the mountains with a pack on my back. And fuck me if I didn't make it."

"I made my way down to Vancouver and took up shop making money by gambling. I also got noticed by a local merc crew after I screwed their boss out of a big payday in a card game. When they went to exact their revenge, I killed two of them and was about to do in their boss when we offered me a job." He chuckles and finishes the rest of the whiskey and putting out the cigarette. The cigarette is barely out before he's lighting another one and dragging on it like he's been suffocating.

"Four years I worked for Vostova and his crew. Good money, good women, good drink. When not working, I gambled the money away. It was just after I turned twenty one when my sister found me." He sighs and looks at the shot glass, running his finger along the rim slowly."She'd be sent to find me; apparently finding me had become a big deal to the Clan. She said if I didn't go with her, she was instructed to kill me." He smirks and, when he looks back at me, there's tears in his eyes."What kind of fucked up shit is that?! She used to slip me candy when my father wasn't looking. Read me bedtime stories! And here she was, telling me she would cut my throat and bring my head to my father as proof."

He shoots down the shot and shudders,"Now, that I'm older, I know she didn't have a choice really. If she hadn't killed me and went back to my father, he would have killed her. I should have known..." He closes his eyes and opens them to look back at me."We fought and she fucked me up. She was fast! But, just as she was about to kill me, she hesitated. That moment, I cut her throat and watched her life flee. I held her in the dark alley and wept until I felt all of it drain away from me." When the barkeep comes back around, Eamon takes the bottle. Glaring at him, the barkeep stumbles away and Eamon takes a long pull from the bottle before slamming it down on the table.

"I knew right then and there I needed to disappear. I cut ties with Vostova and hopped the first plane out of there. Ended up in Hong Kong, bouncing from one den to the next, fighting a little here, gambling there to earn some money for drink and whoring. A couple of times the Clan got close to me. Each time closer than the last. It was in Shanghai when I heard tales of a place called Angel's Village. And fuck me, if that place can't keep the Clan out, I might as well hand my head over to my dear old dad now and call it a night."

#HOTApp
Last edited by Skaldia on Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
||Empty||
||“The lesson of history is that no one learns.”
||Empty||
||“Witness.”||
||“Chaos needs no allies, for it dwells like a poison in every one of us.”

TG for Discord

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:53 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:snip

Skaldia wrote:snip

Accepted.
don't tread on me

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:03 am

Adding another character that can do field stuff after dropping Candace, and with Jess moving off the team after arc two.

ALYXANDRA JANE GRAY

Name: Alyxandra Jane Gray
Nickname/Alias: Alyx / Stormcaster
Appearance:

Build: 5'10", 112 lbs

Description of Powers: Alyx's strongest ability is transmutation, or turning one thing into another. This applies to nonorganic objects and requires material to work with. However, Alyx can change this material into another material, such as strengthening a stick into a metal rod, or can alternatively be used to create an object out of raw materials or out of another object. An example would be turning a block of metal into a sword. While smaller things like turning a small object into a stronger material can be done instantly, actually creating new objects out of something takes time, and because it can take minutes, it's impractical mid fight.

Additionally, Alyx has picked up other magical skills from her family. She's well versed in storm magic, allowing her to manipulate the clouds, rain, and wind, as well as water to an extent, despite not being as strong in the latter as a water mage would be. This allows her to create a storm that affects a certain area, or manipulate individual factors such as fog, gale level winds, or other things to hinder the enemy. This power doesn't typically directly deal damage, but is useful in support.

Alyx also knows a moderate level of healing magic, allowing her to stabilize someone on the battlefield or patch up medium intensity injuries such as broken bones or small stab wounds.

Weaknesses: Firstly, transmutation requires something to transform. Nothing is created out of nowhere and the ability relies on the user having material on hand to use. Furthermore, the time limit means that making a great weapon in the middle of a battle, or doing many things in the heat of combat, isn't a viable tactic.

Secondly, Alyx's storm abilities are much weaker depending on how enclosed the area is, meaning that she can't do much in a space like a building with no access to the sky or to water. The abilities are also weakened in areas where natural storms would be harder to come by, such as a hot desert with no water.

Finally, Alyx isn't as strong as the average hero physically and has to rely on her magic and her equipment to help her in a fight. She's the type who will lose just about every time in a fight that's a matchup of physical skill, causing her to avoid close combat on principle.

Equipment: Alyx carries both the Makarov pistol and the short barreled variant of the Remington 870 shotgun, using these as her primary weapons in close combat against standard opposition.

Alignment: Neutral Good
Nationality: British-American
Hometown: Southwest London, England
Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: To many people, it will seem like Alyx is a bit of a joker. The kind of person that doesn't take that many things seriously and often makes light of things whether it's the right thing to do in that situation or not. She has a somewhat jovial attitude, and appears to not let serious matters get her down. She's also known as something of a serial flirt, and like with her lightheartedness, she cares little for whether or not it's the right thing to do in a specific situation. She's also seemingly always in a relationship with someone too, even if the 'relationship' only ends up lasting a few days.

In general, Alyx has poor impulse control and a tendency to act inappropriately for a situation. Her lack of impulse control also applies to her temper, which can be easily triggered when she believes herself or her friends are threatened.

However, this personality hides someone that is deeply alone. Alyx's upbringing didn't give her much self confidence, and she doesn't believe deep down that she's worth very much at all. Many of her actions are directly or indirectly aimed at boosting her confidence or putting her in the spotlight, which she rarely received in the past. When she's alone, she's not afraid to drop her mask and show the side of her that is broken and filled with abandonment issues. Not obviously, but broken nonetheless.

Motivation: To find a place for herself, and to find her own confidence.

Biography: Alyx Gray had always been alone. Not literally, because it wasn't like she was an orphan. In fact, her family was quite well off and lived in one of the expensive parts of England, where they worked not the jobs of regular people but of those who taught magic, traveling all over Europe to give lessons and taking their three children with them. But Alyx was the last of those children, both in age and in status. It wasn't hard for their focus to slip away from her when she was not only the youngest but the one that didn't quite take after them in terms of the family craft, magic. It wasn't that she wasn't talented at it, but formal study was never something for Alyx, either in regular school or when it came to expanding her abilities. While her family claimed to love her, she also knew that she was the embarrassment of her parents and siblings. They had said as much, and to her face, too.

She graduated high school with grades that were barely passable, in contrast with her two siblings finishing around the top of their class, and decided to not attend college. More schooling in a formal setting wasn't what she needed, and she spent some time traveling the world to see if she could discover herself somewhere else, since things weren't clicking back home. She became something of a drifter, traveling with money from her parents, who were happy to send her off and not have to deal with her or take her around any of their other family members, who were clearly all embarrassed by her and her lack of effort with what hey considered serious things.

She moved from place to place and ended up settling down in Tokyo, where she would instruct younger mages in their abilities in exchange for some money of her own. Alyx was able to calm down a bit in Tokyo, meeting Guardians member Ellie Parsons while looking for other powered individuals in the city to hang out with. She would end up clicking well with Ellie and the two of them shared an apartment for about a year while Alyx was in the city, and despite being far from home she was... Happier to be away from the expectations. That didn't last forever, though. There came a point where she had to make a choice. If she didn't do something serious with her life, they said, her parents were going to disown her. They weren't happy with her simply spending years on end traveling the world, while her siblings worked to advance the family name.

Alyx still wouldn't agree to attend college, but because of her uncle being a member of the Guardians, she was able to make a compromise and join the organization now that they were recruiting and looking for fresh talent. If they wanted her to do something serious, she would become a hero. She returned to New York not just for them but for herself, hoping that as she embarked on what could be a great adventure, she could figure out something about her own worth and prove to somebody, anybody, that she was worth enough to trust for something as important as public safety.

#HOTApp
Last edited by Forest State on Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
don't tread on me

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:49 am

Forest State wrote:This arc isn't ending yet, but I'm testing interest early for what will be a series of future missions. Let's consider this a subarc starting in arc two. There's no character limit yet but characters might be broken into small teams for it. If you're interested, you can reply with which characters you want to use for it.

OPEN SUBARC: LEX REGES

The Young Guardians Program has had a good record with not putting its members into situations they aren't prepared for, and members of the Program do not typically get injured on missions... But from time to time, problems can come up. Young Guardians member Soli Vanhanen has been kidnapped by the American branch of the Bengal Consortium, for reasons that are unknown. The Consortium has not revealed that they are the ones that took Soli, but they've been identified by eyewitness reports, and they have issued no ransom for Soli. Available data would indicate that Soli is being held in Missouri, and the Guardians are planning a rescue attempt.

As Soli is one of the Young Guardians, the Council believes it would be appropriate to allow the Young Guardians to participate in rescuing one of their own from a dangerous foe, despite the obvious risks. Furthermore, there is a need to discover why Soli was targeted by a group that does not desire a ransom or have a connection to Soli personally, and Bellamy's AI projections have shown that Soli has what can only be described as a heightened importance in the future, one that the Guardians cannot explain at the current point in time.

Goals: Free Soli Vanhanen from the Bengal Consortium compound in Missouri. Discover the reason behind Soli's kidnapping, and Soli's future importance.

Team Size Needed: Potentially 6-7.

Difficulty Level: Upper Intermediate - Hard

This one is still open from what I know so put Elek for it
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:50 am

Team lists for the incoming arc two, once it begins and we fully wrap up the current stuff. There will probably be more spots open still on Land of Confusion.

Lex Reges: Ainsley, Jack, Brock, Sophia, Dagon/Desmond, Sage, Kodiak, Klara, Elek, Alyx

Land of Confusion: Tadeusz, Park, Zekulu, Eamon
Last edited by Forest State on Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
don't tread on me

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:13 pm

Forest State wrote:Team lists for the incoming arc two, once it begins and we fully wrap up the current stuff. There will probably be more spots open still on Land of Confusion.

Lex Reges: Ainsley, Jack, Brock, Sophia, Dagon/Desmond, Sage, Kodiak, Klara, Elek, Alyx

Land of Confusion: Tadeusz, Park, Zekulu, Eamon

Put Nev in for LoC

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:14 pm

I sign Szarlota up for LoC
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Segral
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Segral » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:15 pm

I sign Matt up for LoC.
yea bro idk

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:08 pm

Ordo ille Sapiens

Name: Ordo ille Sapiens (Order of the Wise)

Approximate Member Count: 86

Areas of Operation: Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America.

Goals: To Safeguard the World from Invaders from the darkest spirits of the Otherworld, spirits that hate mankind. To Combat those that would aid the Invaders from the Otherworld. To Secure Artifacts that might aid Invaders from the Otherworld and their agents, as well as those who might become endangered by their existence.

Leadership: Counselor (Consiliarius) (1 per continent, except Antarctica), Princeps Consiliarios (High Counselors) (6), Magnificum Dominum (Grand Master) (1).

Biography: The fight against Invaders from the Outer Dark has been going on since before the beginnings of recorded history. Magicians became aware of their contemporaries as Alexander traveled to Eqypt, Persia and Asia, discovering their common cause they began communicating and working together. The modern Order was formalized in Rome, during the First Triumvirate. The discovery of the Americas and Australia in the fifteenth and seventeenth centuries introduced the Order to the magical traditions of those continents, with relationships were developed and later finalized.

Over the centuries, The Order secretly investigated mysterious sightings, battled so-called natural disasters, apparent plagues and secret masters of wars while the world at large was ignorant of their existence. The advent of super-powered individuals in the late twentieth century has stretched the Order thinly. There is an open difference of opinion between the High Counselors on the expansion of the Order's membership, with the Grand Master currently siding with those counselors that are against a larger membership.

#HOTApp
Last edited by The Verdantderm Lands on Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“Give my people plenty of beer, good beer, and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them.”
-- Queen Victoria

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:52 am

What exactly is the Outer Dark? And does this faction have a plan since we don’t really do random factions that aren’t tied into an existing character or plot?
don't tread on me

Triassica
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Triassica » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:08 am

I'm up for the second mission
Slava Ukraine!

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:33 am

Forest State wrote:What exactly is the Outer Dark? And does this faction have a plan since we don’t really do random factions that aren’t tied into an existing character or plot?

The "Outer Dark" corresponds to a realm of god like beings that hate mankind. Something like Hellish demons/devils or the Cthulhu mythos.

Myself and another player are currently working on a couple of characters to be in, or have contact with, the Order.
Last edited by The Verdantderm Lands on Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Give my people plenty of beer, good beer, and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them.”
-- Queen Victoria

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:01 am

The Verdantderm Lands wrote:
Forest State wrote:What exactly is the Outer Dark? And does this faction have a plan since we don’t really do random factions that aren’t tied into an existing character or plot?

The "Outer Dark" corresponds to a realm of god like beings that hate mankind. Something like Hellish demons/devils or the Cthulhu mythos.

Myself and another player are currently working on a couple of characters to be in, or have contact with, the Order.

The RP already has an established mythology, you can't really add something as large as an entirely new realm connected to Lovecraftian stuff, unfortunately.
don't tread on me

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:09 am

Forest State wrote:
The Verdantderm Lands wrote:The "Outer Dark" corresponds to a realm of god like beings that hate mankind. Something like Hellish demons/devils or the Cthulhu mythos.

The RP already has an established mythology, you can't really add something as large as an entirely new realm connected to Lovecraftian stuff, unfortunately.

Okay.
Last edited by The Verdantderm Lands on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
-- Queen Victoria

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:13 am

Forest State wrote:The RP already has an established mythology, you can't really add something as large as an entirely new realm connected to Lovecraftian stuff, unfortunately.

Okay.

If you did want to work with the supernatural, however, I could suggest re purposing this to deal with anomalies from the Otherworld, which can be somewhat similar at times but tend to draw from a standalone light-dark spectrum (I.E. spirits are classified as light or dark) rather than a real world mythology, despite there being some similarities.
don't tread on me

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:36 am

Instructor for the technical members.

ELLIE PARSONS

Name: Ellie Parsons
Nickname/Alias: N/A
Appearance:

Build: 5'3", 107 lbs
Faction: Guardians

Power Classification: External
Description of Powers: Ellie has an innate machine sense that guides her when working with mechanical objects and things, allowing her to understand how they fit together and their inner functions. When taking something apart, Ellie can also learn the inner workings to memorize how to put it back together again. Additionally, this sense takes the form of a guiding voice, meaning that the machines really do speak to Ellie in more than just the sense of the common metaphor.

Equipment: Ellie typically relies on her custom light armor, which is able to withstand fire from light to medium small arms and is capable of having an ATGM mounted to the right shoulder in the event that an armored target needs to be fought.

Personality: Cheerful and sometimes even childish to an extent, it's easy to not take Ellie seriously despite her skills warranting it. She generally maintains a laid back attitude and has an unorthodox way of getting things done. Despite this, however, Ellie is quite sharp mentally when she wants to be and her unorthodox ways often result in her taking on situations in unexpected ways which end up perplexing her opponents.

Biography: Ellie started off as well, a loser. She was accepted into Georgia Tech and should have went on to get an engineering degree, but she dropped out and started working at Burger King because she wanted the freedom to work on her own projects. That very nearly got her cut off from her parents, at least until one of those projects turned out to be an experimental suit of mech armor which was sold to the Guardians for a large fee, also gaining their attention for recruiting her. She was taken to Tokyo and joined the Guardians - with moving to Japan being a lifelong dream of hers - and she worked on the REDACTED project with REDACTED before eventually proving her worth, and being reassigned to teach other technicians despite her general immaturity and unorthodox attitude to working.

#HOTApp
don't tread on me

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:24 pm

Forest State wrote:
The Verdantderm Lands wrote:Okay.

If you did want to work with the supernatural, however, I could suggest re purposing this to deal with anomalies from the Otherworld, which can be somewhat similar at times but tend to draw from a standalone light-dark spectrum (I.E. spirits are classified as light or dark) rather than a real world mythology, despite there being some similarities.

If there are dark type spirits that hate human kind and want to do them harm, change them, eat them, well, I'd be happy to do that.
-- Queen Victoria

Forest State
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Forest State » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:27 am

Forest State wrote:If you did want to work with the supernatural, however, I could suggest re purposing this to deal with anomalies from the Otherworld, which can be somewhat similar at times but tend to draw from a standalone light-dark spectrum (I.E. spirits are classified as light or dark) rather than a real world mythology, despite there being some similarities.

If there are dark type spirits that hate human kind and want to do them harm, change them, eat them, well, I'd be happy to do that.

That is an acceptable change.
don't tread on me

Novia Soviet Socialist Republic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Novia Soviet Socialist Republic » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:38 am

DARIA ARCHER

Name: Daria Archer
Nickname/Alias: Peacekeeper
Appearance:
Build: 6 foot, 180lbs and highly athletic appearance
Faction: Young Guardians/Kane Tech
Power Classification: Magical

Description of Powers:
-Supernatural Condition: Through the use of a highly volatile and experimental serum known as the Lazarus Compound, Daria's body has become enhanced through the use of magic coursing through every part of her body. She is incredibly durable, able to resist pistol calibre rounds, knives and other lethal attacks though it seems she has an even higher tolerance for blunt force and impact trauma. Magical enhancement of her muscles, tendons and joints allow her to bench up to a metric ton (2204 lbs precisely). Her nervous system and brain also appear to have been effected allowing for fast reactions with extreme level of precision. To top it off, her cells can be forced into a sort of magical overdrive allowing her wounds to heal at a rapid rate.
-Enhanced Acrobatics: Daria has great acrobatic feats which couple with her enhanced nervous system and strength, allow her to do things like wall jump or balance on anything no normal person would not be able to do regardless of training. In fact, her acrobatics are an integral part of her CQC tactic allowing her to dodge and weave to greater ability than normal.

Weaknesses:
Daria as we all know, is an absolute loon and is very reckless and unpredictable in her actions. This broken mental state means she can sometimes slip into psychotic states where she becomes totally detached from reality as well as charging into situations without any sense of self preservation. Large amounts of emotional trauma can cause her to go into one of these psychotic states which, while not violent, are a liability in a combat situation. On top of that, anything that drains the magic from her body can cause her to go into a coma or cause severe injury.

Despite this, large calibre weaponry and high powered explosives are the best bet to deal with a fully geared Peacekeeper charging towards you screaming.

Equipment:
-Enforcer MkII Modified Armour: Based off the Enforcer MkII which was designed as riot armour. This highly modified variant with steel inserts and other fancy gadgets was designed specifically for Peacekeeper. For starters the steel inserts make the usually 45 lb armour into 100lb armour, the added weight allowing her to be more stable when firing more powerful weaponry or swinging particularly heavy objects while also providing the needed density to defuse explosive over-pressure and heavy blunt force trauma. This lets her take an even more severe beating and still keep going even after being caught in a particularly powerful explosion. On top of this there are HUD systems in the helmet as well as a respirator and the ability to work off a closed respiratory system for up to an hour. Shock pads have been added to the palms and finger tips of the gauntlets allowing her to do non lethal take downs or give her an edge in hand to hand combat. To top it off, air driven thrusters allow Peacekeeper to slide long distances or, combined with her acrobatics, hold her against a wall enough to let her run along the length of said wall. The carbon composite plates covering the body provide level 4 protection while the carbon composite chainmail and graphine weave padding are close to level 3, being able to stop intermediate calibre rifle rounds.
-Octavia Rose: A 20 x 60mm auto-revolver with a 4 round swing out cylinder and heavy steel frame. This 20 lb hand cannon has such a heavy trigger pull most people can't fire it even if they do get their hands on it. Due to it's large calibre, low velocity nature it is rather ineffective against armour though absolutely obliterates soft targets.
-Assorted Melee Weapons: Peacekeeper has a selection of melee weapons that could be considered heavy and unwieldy by most standards. A couple of favourites of hers are the short shaft, solid steel pole axe with hammer head and spike she likes to call the Attitude Adjuster. On top of that is a large and heavy claymore two handed sword that functions more like a cleaver than a sword that she calls Longshanks.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Nationality: United Kingdom, Scotland & Poland
Hometown: Edinburgh
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Daria can be described as unhinged, unpredictable, reckless and delirious. All thanks to the process of heavy magical infusion from the Lazarus Compound that put her through insanity inducing pain and body alteration. Despite the obvious madness she's afflicted with, the old her is there too in fragments. She's kind and helpful if a little bit confrontational and snarky at times which really mixes in well with her protective nature.
Motivation: Daria was always driven to do good things but as she turned 17, took a massive interest in the Guardians and their activities. Since then she aspired to be a hero though only got the means to do so recently.

Biography: Daria was your average Scottish girl born in the Scottish capital of Edinburgh to a Polish mother and a Scottish father. From a young age she's always been an athlete and Daria throughout her life has been praised for being one of the top of her class in sports, taking part in after school football and acrobatics. After she started college she started to take notice of the Guardians when an incident involving a minor villain, attacked a series of shops near her neighbourhood. Daria went on through college, studying the Guardians and their history along side her course in sports and at age 18, went to university studying the same thing. However, with this came a tragedy after her parents small business went bankrupt and forced a lot of the money Daria was getting for university to be siphoned back to her parents to keep them afloat while they found jobs.

That's when Daria found an advertisement from Kane Tech looking for subjects to trial new medicines on and signed up. At first she was going to be testing a new form of pill designed to increase blood pressure with no harmful side effects, however, Kane himself took note of her as a person. A perfectly healthy individual with great physical fitness and a strong mind set along with an interest in superheroes. Kane put 2 and 2 together and asked her if she would like to try out an experimental drug they were testing. The Lazarus Compound, a serum that was a result of study into both magic and medicinal science. After signing a legal wafer and some other inconspicuous contracts, Daria was put forward to be tested on. The results were a first of their kind for the Lazarus Compound as all tests with the serum on human subjects ultimately failed and left all subjects either dead or in serious critical condition. Daria was put through immense physical, mental and emotional stress throughout the procedure and after 5 hours of agony, she came out different. Stronger, faster and tougher though as a downside, mentally unhinged. One thing Daria knew though is that she had finally become the thing she had wanted for along time, a super hero. Well, so she thought. Kane offered her a position in his personal guard and with him going into the Guardians, bringing her along too.

#HOTApp
u wot m8

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse