NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Frontier(Sci-Fi)(Mech)(Open/IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:07 pm

alexander

He looked at the screen in front of him “I expect results soon or I will have all research destroyed” he sent over the data “you have one full cycle to give me results” he raised his eyebrow “is that clear?”
Last edited by Xichung on Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Baron's Order

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:04 pm

Baron Hauser Von Strauss
"As always, the industrial might of House Von Strauss is at your disposal, Herr Alexander. Rest assured that the Super Destroyers will be ready for testing before the cycle is over." Baron Hauser Von Strauss said to Alexander before ending the transmission, watching the pursuit of the retreating Alliance fleet unfold on the holographic map as his servants brought him more salted crab and Black Wine, Hector Fleet capturing several Alliance vessels, including a damaged Titan-Class Missile Cruiser. "Mimir. Helmuth. We only have one full cycle to create the first batch of Jörmungandr. With the new Richthofen Engines, they should be able to fly faster than any flight-capable Alliance mech. While the timetable is unexpectedly shorter than expected, successful tests should be enough to increase our profit margins. Even if the tests fail, they will rid me of some insubordinate pilots while thinning out the prison population." Baron Hauser Von Strauss said to his head researcher and the commander of his personal forces before beginning to chow down on the crab, Helmuth simply nodding before heading to inform the pilots of their new assignments. "With access to the schematics, our science teams and corps of engineers will be able to design a god in half of an hour. I take full responsibility for any failure." Mimir said to Baron Hauser Von Strauss before heading to inform his subordinates of the deadline.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun May 22, 2022 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:50 am

Alexander

Opened a warp gate and ships began flying into it “I will take my leave”

dallas

She stayed cautious and began trying to get her long rang to work, jumping at the slightest sound. She afraid and only with her mech and her gun to save her.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:35 pm

?
Several warriors covered in fur and armed with stone spears surrounded the mech pilot, the ones in the back pointing their atlatls at the interloper as their leader, armed with a stone ax, stared her down. "You friend or foe? Speak now or we will boil the answers out of you. You have boomstick, yet you do not dress like Sky People I've ever seen, so again, friend or foe?" The leader of the group said to the mech pilot in an authoritative tone as he pointed his weapon at her, continuing to stare her down.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:20 pm

Dallas
She lowered her gun “friend” she watched the tribesmen movements intensely, make sure they don’t try and make a move on her “I protect the metal beasts, we save the good people from bad” she said while standing atop her mech

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

A Chieftain Introduces Himself

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:57 pm

?
"I am Stone Fist, chieftain of the Storm Claw Tribe. This is the first time I have heard Sky People claim that they are protecting the good from the bad. Year after year, Sky People land in giant metal birds, choose the warriors they take into battle amidst the stars, and fly beyond the horizon. Follow us to our village, but be forewarned. If Ol' Dragon Breath deems you a liar, my tribe will be gnawing on your bones by the next sunrise." The leader of the warriors said to the mech pilot before shouting at his warriors in his tribe's dialect, the men lowering their weapons and beginning to head back the way they came.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:40 pm

dallas

She put he gun on her back but alway quickly accessible she followed them silently, her mech on stand by ready to take out any threats that came near it while it was downed. She then whispered to herself “please don’t freak out” her heart was pounding out of her chest.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Hunting Party Tributes Part Of Their Kill

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:27 pm

Stone Fist
After two hours of walking, the chieftain and his warriors stopped inside a ruin five stories tall and begun bowing before a copper statue of a man holding a sledgehammer, the blue crystal walls having been eroded by generations of exposure to the elements, the statue's plinth weathered to the point where the words could no longer be read and covered in shards of bone. Stone Fist placed a large bone wrapped in fat at the statue's feet while the warriors chanted in their local dialect, the hunting party continuing on their journey after their leader had completed the religious rite.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:51 pm

Dallas

She looks at the statue the swiftly followed the part, she knew well not to ask them about God’s that she should know for being a sky person. She began checking the rout for any form of escape routes in case she needed to in a second

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Meeting Ol' Dragon Breath

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:18 pm

Stone Fist
It was dusk as the hunting party returned to their village. A masked man covered in straw and fur walked out of one of the two large hut, the rusting head of a Z-X unit atop a stick in a right hand that was missing two fingers and a dimly lit torch in another. The shaman places the torch in front of his mask and blows into the flame, creating a small and short-lived inferno, the light of the fire revealed a blue and grey uniform with a red planet impaled by a flaming sword on the shoulder patch. "That be Ol' Dragon Breath. Plead case before him. He determine fate." Stone Fist said to the mech pilot before presenting the shaman with the meager spoils of their hunt, the shaman talking to the chieftain in the tribal dialect before allowing the chieftain to divide his kills between the rest of the tribe.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:38 pm

Dallas

She looked at him silently “Iv fallen from the stars with my steel beast, I fight to stop the evil sky people from destroying the life” She kneeled on one leg and looked him in the eyes “please see my words as what they are and not lies” she kept on trying to place the badge to a name but she just couldn’t.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:12 pm

Ol' Dragon Breath
"I have fought against the Sky People's masters and forced into exile among the stars after their metal beasts bled us dry. You speak the truth, but I will not send the Storm Claws to die in a battle that can't be won. If you seek my wisdom, follow me inside, Outlander." Ol' Dragon Breath said to the mech pilot before pounding his stick against the ground, the villagers beginning to feast.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:08 pm

dallas

She stood up and followed behind, she couldn’t tell if he was putting up an act or not, but she went with it.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Ol' Dragon Breath Tells His Story

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:13 pm

Ol' Dragon Breath
Once they were safely inside the hut, Ol' Dragon Breath removed his tribal mask, revealing a head with grey hair, clean shaven face covered with scars from various battles. "Now that we are safe from prying eyes and ears, I will tell you my woeful tale. I was Colonel Garth Tanis, One Hundred and Thirtieth Artillery. The Fifth Tunguska Volunteer Division ambushed and massacred my troops while we were trying to flee through the Phobos Valley, only sparing me because a high ranking MR officer was a valuable prize. For months, I languished in a prison cell, listening to the Corpsmen talk about the "bravery" the Fifth Tunguska Volunteer Division showed in "battle". However, instead of allowing me to be executed, the warden sold me to a travelling circus that was a front for a pirate cartel. Now, tell me. What's your name?" Ol' Dragon Breath said to the mech pilot as he pointed to a silver skull and two cannons engraved with the words "130th Artillery Regiment" on the top and "Eat Thunder" on the bottom, his tone filled with bitterness and rage.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:27 pm

Dallas

“I am pilot recruit, Dallas, I was badly damaged and forced to retreat to this planet” she looked at him then pulled her dog tags out for him to read “proof, I need to know if there is a way back to my fleet, if they are even there”

six

She sat on Connor’s lap “so what’s the status of our mechs?” She had invited him to her personal quarters to watch more movies till they were sent out again. The was one of her old Japanese movies she watched during the time she trained, it was about a samurai saving a princess from a horrible demon.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Garth Tanis Helps Dallas/Connor Reveals Plan

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:14 pm

Garth Tanis
"Alliance Special Forces. If Apex finds out that the Storm Claws are harboring you, they will kill everyone to get their hands on you. Head to Mt. Sky Fang and climb the cliffs. Once you see Falcon Rock, head inside the caves. They should lead you to a hangar from when this planet was a Resort World. Only reason I did not leave with the antique is that I do not have the codes needed to leave the planet without being blown to smithereens by the Apex fleet." Garth Tanis said to Dallas as he handed her what few supplies he could afford and pointed north.
Connor Jax
"We still won't get them until after the Siege of Bacchus has been lifted. However, engineering to let us borrow a pair in the meantime, so long as you are willing to co-sign. The repairs to the circuitry are patchwork at best and you need to aim a little to the right or left to hit something, but other that, there should be no problems on the battlefield. I doubt that Angel would object to a pair of aces being deployed in Loaners." Connor Jax said to Six before sitting down to watch the movie. Loaners were a term from the early days of the Alliance, one that referenced a practice that was rarely, if ever, practiced by AIP personnel in recent years. If a mech pilot needed a replacement or their mech was simply too damaged to be deployed to the battlefield, they would go to someone who had it and acquire one for a short period of time in exchange for signing away their salvage rights for the duration of the loan.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:57 pm

Dallas

“My mech can hack their data base” she said with new hope established “I need repairs and maybe we can boot the apex off the planet”

six

“I’m gonna need a bigger knife then, cause I’m not too good with guns and such” she looked away kinda embarrassed “never trained to shoot one, only to counter them” she said while looking down “so you know, unless I can use a blade then I’m not gonna be as good”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Connor Jax
"The one I saw had a wrist mounted retractable vibroblade in addition to a wrist-mounted fully automatic Flechette gun and a shoulder mounted Sidewinder missile launcher." Connor Jax said to Six as he slipped her a Thumbprint Scanner, a handheld device used in civilized space to authorize short-term transactions between two individuals.
Garth Tanis
"What do you think this is? James Cameron's Avatar? Even if an outsider could unite the tribes under one banner, that army would still be going up against mechs and tanks with atlatls and stone spears. To pour salt into the wound, Apex has no permanent bases, meaning that they would have no qualms against wiping us out with an orbital bombardment. No. The only hope for your survival is to escape this planet and the only way to get the codes is to steal them from the Apex ship when they come to recruit warriors. This should allow you to hack into the mainframe." Garth Tanis said to Dallas as he picked up a bulky square device with a three-pronged prod sticking out of the front, typed in the password, and handed it to the mech pilot along with a trench coat with a pirate insignia.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:47 pm

dallas

“I don’t even know what an Avatar is and I think it sounds stupid” she took the coat and box “and so what you, huh, I was trained never leave soldier behind”

six

“I don’t have a fingerprint, plus that is too much gear for me to deal with, I went with sword simply cause it’s simple” she push the scanner away “plus if I did, it would recognize me as someone other than six and prefer you never know that name” she leaned against him, she was quite heavy but her skin as soft as silk “so I’m waiting for a melee specialized one”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:42 pm

Garth Tanis
"Instructors refer to their own side when they say "no man gets left behind". Still, revenge is better than being stuck on a stone age backwater full of cannibals. Give me an hour to nominate my successor and I will wait for you in the hangar. Press the red button to turn it on, the black button to extend the pointy end, and the green one to begin downloading the encryption codes. It may be antiquated, but the transports Apex sends to this planet ain't exactly top of the line, so you should be good so long as you can avoid capture." Garth Tanis said to Dallas before leaving the hut with the tribal mask in one hand and the staff in the other.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:21 am

Dallas

“You will not regret this, I’ll see if the 505th can help you” she followed behind him silently, she began thinking of a way to get her mech moving again, probably using a tree to achieve movement

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:02 pm

Garth Tanis
"It sounds like Apex has arrived early this year. I advise that you wait until the recruiters have headed to the village before attempting to infiltrate. They always land in the Valley of Bones when visiting the Storm Claws." Garth Tanis said to Dallas as he pointed west of his village.
Admiral Elizabeth Hayes
The relative silence of the jungle is broken by the roar of transport engines, Admiral Elizabeth staring out the window. "Can you imagine it? This planet was once a climate controlled resort for the wealthiest of Earth's elite, a paradise of crystalline cities that reached to the heavens, yet it only took a single act of sabotage to send its populace spiraling back to the stone age. You must be asking yourself why we bother with this planet. The answer is simple: the only commodity this planet has to offer Apex are its warriors, as hunter-gatherers are easier to convert to the Way Of The Hunt than people on more civilized planets." Admiral Elizabeth Hayes said to her bodyguard as the transport headed to the valley.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:15 am

Dallas

“What of my mech” she looked at a little worried “it’s barely operable” she silently growled “got a plan?”

bodyguard

“Indeed, mistress” he didn’t care, he had to be indecisive “so shall we begin the recruiting process?”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:17 pm

Connor Jax
"Temporary Fingerprints. It's a spy trick that Recon Division used to keep the Martian Security Forces from finding out about the Martian Resistance's numerous black market deals. Should work well for us.. As for your mech, your preference in melee is something you have in common with its previous pilot, so feel free to stick to the blade." Connor Jax said to Six.
Garth Tanis
"It will stay hidden until the Alliance liberates this system from RCMC rule. It is too big to fit into the caves and too heavy to maneuver along the cliffs to reach the hangar entrance. And don't forget to use a tarp, soldier. The last rain before the dry season is always the heaviest and neglected equipment is worthless in the jungle." Garth Tanis said to Dallas before continuing to head to Mt. Sky Fang.
Admiral Elizabeth Hayes
"You are new here, so let me give you the drill: we are to head to the village. The local shaman shall present his tribe's finest warriors. They will fight each other to submission until only the strongest and most skilled remain. Rinse and repeat until we have gathered a thousand warriors from each of the tribes. Once we drop them on the next ship headed to Zaroff, the crew will direct them to the fighting pits in order to thin out the herd." Admiral Elizabeth Hayes said to her bodyguard as the transport decelerated and began to descend.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:53 am

six

“Or maybe you just want me at your side” she said with a grin “worried for my health or your not gonna see me again?”

dallas

“The mech should be fine, we just got to worry about the apex forces” she said as she jumped over a branch

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse