NATION

PASSWORD

The Steel Frontier(Sci-Fi)(Mech)(Open/IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:06 am

Angel

someone soon brought her tea over and she took it "thank you." she smiled then looked at the Admiral "so what is that about?" she said before taking a sip of her tea "also want some tea, it relaxes the nerves, with your father and everything, it should lift some weight off those shoulders"
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:36 am

Admiral Diaocahn
"My birthplace is under attack by androids and you are asking me if I want tea? The AI controlling those antiques knows how important Zhang Xiu is to the morale of my people and launched an assault against the city during my people's most sacred day, the traditional peacetime deployment having left it vulnerable and delaying the response of the Cao Cao military. This is not the top brass being incompetent. This is the unknown AI playing it smart, attacking strategically important targets while our forces are concentrated on pushing back the Corpsmen, bidding its time for the opportunity to strike. Not the most grandiose of strategies, but it is effective. Considering that the loss of the Shennong System would allow its armies to strike at the Valkyrie, Hephaestus, and Fargo Systems, every ship, pilot, and soldier under my command that is not currently involved with the mop up will need to be redeployed to Cao Cao. The longer we wait, the less time we will have to mobilize." Admiral Diaochan said to Angel.

Bolslania
Minister

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bolslania » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:51 am

Xichung wrote:Captain Adin

He sat there in his chair looking at kai, hands interlocked in front of his face. “At ease, you know why your here and you know this is the third time this month, that range is not rated for explosives of any kind, and you almost killed someone also” he sighed “I’m gonna give you your last warning or I’m having you exchanged and i don’t feel like going through the paper work so that’s why you get this warning” he then pulled his hands apart and placed them on the desk and he got up “as for penalties, you are required to serve the food today”

Odin

“Then maybe you, cause I need an aid, I’m not as nimble as I once was” he kept walking not caring for his insignificant rebellion “I need to speak with Fey but our long range comms have been taken out, also please use the name a higher up tells you to use...” he looked at the man “...Johann” he then continued walking people began whispering as he left

Angel

There were matching but the signature from ship was larger “hmm they must have figured a way to a larger drive stable...” he kept shuffling through records as news soon came in, the atlas base of alphis prime was taken over “what! But that place was impenetrable, nothing should have gotten anywhere near close to destroying it” she cursed under her voice “that base was a major strong hold too...” she was then interrupted by attacks from an unknown force on one of their mining colonies. The report said machines were attacking all acting as one unit “that shouldn’t be possible, the institute doesn’t have the capabilities and your certain it isn’t Corps activity?” The person gave the details and angel nodded “we need all bases on alert in that area, an AI core from before the new AI laws were implemented must have reawakened.” The person cut off and she sighed “can someone get me some tea, please” she leaned on the holo table “Damn that Alexander and the old man before me, couldn’t make it easy” she chuckled lightly

"Understood, sir. It won't happen again. As for food, should I put in any requests for food?"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:19 am

Captain Adin

"nor just go listen to the chef and don't fight with him" he sat down "your free to go" he then began working with papers

Angel

"and rushing headlong into it will only weaken our forces and give this unknown enemy power over us and don't get pissy with me I just learned the event of the event that just transpired" she sighed and finished her tea off, soon pulling up an incident report of the city and everything thats going on "old models indeed, but they have upgrades, ok so this requires an emp to be launched down there, that should halt their advance and allow our soldiers time to kill the machines."

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:59 pm

Admiral Diaochan
"Fortunately, I know which areas will be the best landing zones." Admiral Diaochan said to Angel as she pulled up a holographic map of the Zhang Xiu, the skyscrapers towering above the walls and the lake located to the west, red figures indicating an enemy android, the larger ones being half as tall as a skyscraper. "There is an airbase on Manchu Island that has been abandoned since the reunification. It is close enough for the 75th Barca to provide adequate support, but far enough from the frontline that the transports will be out of range of an Epimethean Titan's anti-air guns. The other is the warehouse district. Not only is a significant portion of the city's garrison pinned down in that district, but the prototype Zhu Ling heavy assault mechs are stored there. I advise a two-pronged assault, as it is the only fast, efficient, and effective way to deal with the androids inside the city. However, there is still a considerably large army outside the city." Admiral Diaochan said to Angel as she pointed at an island within striking distance of the harbor and a series of warehouses with green men firing back at Z-X androids.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:19 am

angel

she nodded "set all other cities and bases on high, unknown enemies are making their move and we can't pinpoint next attack," she told an underlying right next to her "now an admiral, these are your men so lead them"

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:19 am

As Kai dropped another glop of Whatever-The-Fuck-This-Is onto a Pilot's plate, she looked over to a ventilation hatch, it appeared to be only propped up, not secured to the bulkhead. She dropped dirty dishes into the sink and walked over to the vent. It was large enough for a person to crawl through, but the chemicals in it were dangerous unless you had some sort of mask. she began looking for the screws, she found three, but the fourth was missing

"Yo, Kai, the fuck you doing?" the chef hissed at her

"The coolant vent's missing a screw, I found it open." she whispered back

"That's not good, go get the mechanics, I'll cover for you if cap gets mad."

"Aright, got it." She strode out of the Mess and started heading towards the mechanic's bay. She entered one of the half-grav zones, it gave some surprise because she hadn't been expecting it there. She actually thought that there wasn't supposed to be a half-gravity zone here, it was one hatch down, wasn't it?

She clicked on her communicator.

"This is Kai, is bulkhead 10 supposed to be a half-gravity zone, over?"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:36 am

mechanic on the wraith

"yeah, its due to repairs, one of our ammo stores got hit by stray artillery round, its like that so we can move around with ease, over" his comms clicked then he clicked on again "Kai, what you doing in bulkhead ten anyway, aren't you supposed to be on cooking duty, over" the mechanic wasn't too far away from her position, rather right behind the wall right next to her.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:44 am

Xichung wrote:mechanic on the wraith

"yeah, its due to repairs, one of our ammo stores got hit by stray artillery round, its like that so we can move around with ease, over" his comms clicked then he clicked on again "Kai, what you doing in bulkhead ten anyway, aren't you supposed to be on cooking duty, over" the mechanic wasn't too far away from her position, rather right behind the wall right next to her.

"Yeah, one of the coolant vents has come loose though, I was only able to find three of the screws though, you may want to check it out. I was coming to tell you guys about it. Over." Kai says, letting herself be lifted up a bit by the low gravity.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:12 pm

mechanic

“I’ll be over in a sec, make sure no one goes near it, I need to check the vents out, over” he went to the exit and was soon on the other side of the wall, wearing a space suit “lead me to the problem “

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:31 pm

Xichung wrote:mechanic

“I’ll be over in a sec, make sure no one goes near it, I need to check the vents out, over” he went to the exit and was soon on the other side of the wall, wearing a space suit “lead me to the problem “

She gestures and leads him into the mess. When they get there, she gestures at it.

"See, I got three of the screws, but the fourth is still MIA." Kai says, stepping back to allow to mechanic to access the vent.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:02 pm

Admiral Diaochan
Jade Turtle Fleet arrived in the Shennong System, the communications officers transmitting the clearance codes, Admiral Diaochan and Six looking at the holographic map, the leader of the 505TH still not cleared for combat by the ship's chief medical officer. "What?" Admiral Diaochan said to a junior officer as he whispered in her ear, turning to Six. "Change of plans. Due to recent developments, three squads of the 505TH's artillery and light assault mechs will be deployed to Manchu Island to protect the 75th Barca from a potential amphibious assault while they provide artillery support to our ground forces. The rest of the Jade Turtle Fleet's 505TH detachment will be deployed to the warehouse district and push towards the harbor, industrial district, and air port as originally planned. As previously stated, the speed of the android army's assault has left the survivors trapped in the Zhang Xiu due to several Epimethean Titans being deployed around the airport, so destroying them and securing the airport should allow us to safely evacuate the civilians." Admiral Diaochan said to Six as the ships got in range to deploy transports.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:34 am

(It won’t let me delete this)
Last edited by Xichung on Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:37 am

Six

She stared at him and began walking away “you have full control of my fleet, I don’t care what you do” she was heading back to the med bay. She was hopped up on drugs she having trouble thinking clearly.

Mechanic

He kneeled down by the vent and turned on his flash light trying to see if he could see anything “the screw seems to have been stripped” he undid the other two and began crawling in “I’m going to check for anything in here”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Connor Jax
"All pilots! Prepare for suborbital drop! This is not a drill! I repeat! This is not a drill!" A female officer shouted over the hangar's PA, the mech pilots heading into their mechs, Orion powering up. Connor Jax, "Pigsy", and "Check" had been assigned to the garment district while the rest of the squad would be reinforcing the harbor with the rest of the 52nd Cao Cao. "This your first suborbital drop? This is the first time it has been done with mechs. It is very simple: we are launched out of the transport or, in this case, hangar, we maneuver to slow our descent and avoid being blown to smithereens, then we land at our designated landing zone. Got it?" Connor Jax said to "Check".

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:47 pm

Xichung wrote:Six

She stared at him and began walking away “you have full control of my fleet, I don’t care what you do” she was heading back to the med bay. She was hopped up on drugs she having trouble thinking clearly.

Mechanic

He kneeled down by the vent and turned on his flash light trying to see if he could see anything “the screw seems to have been stripped” he undid the other two and began crawling in “I’m going to check for anything in here”

"Call if you need anything." Kai says. Looking to some crewmember she points and says

"You! Ensign, get me a spacesuit. Macht Schnell!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:39 am

Angel

She smiled at the admiral “Well then, I trust you have this handled, I’m going to do the thing I’m good at...” she walked away hands behind her back. She was heading to suit up and head out.

Eva-05

“Surprised they repair her so fast” she began synchronization with the mech

Mechanic

“How about you stay around till I’m done with this, your not doing anything anyway” he went deeper into the went “Interesting, I may have found something that’s not supposed to be here”

???

The machines walked slowly, guns ready in their hands, most patrolling the streets while a small force deals with the resistance at the warehouse. They shot anything that moved and didn’t let anything get past them. Their steel bodies soaking up bullets like they were nothing and the titans provided protection from most mechs.

Bolslania
Minister

Postby Bolslania » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:04 am

Xichung wrote:Angel

She smiled at the admiral “Well then, I trust you have this handled, I’m going to do the thing I’m good at...” she walked away hands behind her back. She was heading to suit up and head out.

Eva-05

“Surprised they repair her so fast” she began synchronization with the mech

Mechanic

“How about you stay around till I’m done with this, your not doing anything anyway” he went deeper into the went “Interesting, I may have found something that’s not supposed to be here”

???

The machines walked slowly, guns ready in their hands, most patrolling the streets while a small force deals with the resistance at the warehouse. They shot anything that moved and didn’t let anything get past them. Their steel bodies soaking up bullets like they were nothing and the titans provided protection from most mechs.

"What is it?"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Suborbital Drop

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:54 pm

Connor Jax
Once Angel got in her mech, the mechs were launched out of the hangar, Mach cones being formed in front of each one as they descended to their target location. The mech pilots performed as many maneuvers as they can, the ones who failed to make the right ones screaming at the top of their lungs over the comms as their mechs burnt up in the atmosphere, Angel being the first to land, immediately engaging the Z-X androids attacking the harbor. After a few hours, Orion and Riptide landed near the garment district, having overshot their target by five miles.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Angel

“Systems returning to full” she said as she flipped a few switches “all systems checked” her mech stood up its wings opened and closed a burn up landing in front of her “God’s damn it, we should have just did something safer” the mech on fire as micro explosion happened along its body. She got onto comms “troops report”

Eva-05

“Riptide, active and ready” her onboard computer giving her position readings “I’m currently five miles away from designated LZ along with Orion” she began mapping a root to the spot “path mapped”

Odin

“Come along aid, Odin doesn’t wait forever” he looked at the man who denied his request

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Commandant Johann
"Aide? I am the Commandant of Oceanus Station. You are just some old man flying around in a Zaku knockoff, refusing promotion after promotion so that you can continue to serve onboard a propaganda piece that consumes manpower and resources that could build twenty carrier battlegroups." Commandant Johann said to Pyrrhus as entered the elevator and headed to his office, his voice, body language, and lack of pleasantries making it evident that he was infuriated by the old man's impudence. Once they entered his office, Commandant Johann looked at Pyrrhus with contempt in his eyes. "So tell me, what happened in the Aristotle System to cause the mighty Ymir Fleet to run with its tail between its legs? Socrates is our only source of Demeterium and the Tempest's firepower should have been enough to deal with any ships engaging the defense fleet, so you better have a good explanation. Command's patience is running thin and I am required by law to explain to them why I am requisitioning parts for an Othello-Class Dreadnaught." Commandant Johann said to Pyrrhus like he caught his coworker stealing office supplies.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:58 am

Odin

"you know this old commander well enough to know that we wouldn't run tail had it only just been it, they took the cannon, locked us out of its controls and everything" he tapped his cane lightly "we then had the issue of the black dragon running our ass in and had we stayed any longer, the resources and men on that ship would have been lost, for what, one planet out of our thousand" he looked at the man with a fire in his eye that could send the void of space into a crisp "I was not about to sit there and let them kill all of us like we were lamb to the slaughter" his accent hitting hard when he said slaughter "when i see them again i will kill them all, for commander Rion (the commander of the base) and all that lost their lives on that base and planet, ill kill them with my bare hands!" he sighed "now then i have to give a report straight to fey so she can tell Supreme commander Alexander what happened"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:26 pm

"A planet that, as I stated before, was our only source of Demeterium. Without those deposits, which are the only thing of value on Socrates after it was reduced to a barren rock, the Corps cannot manufacture new Orbital Fortresses, which are vital to the defense of its holdings. Ymir Fleet should have fought to the bitter end to defend such an important world. Command is getting sick and tired of receiving reports of defeat and failure from every front. You better have some good news for Fey and Alexander." Commander Johann said to Pyrrhus, his tone indicating that he did not take the news well.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:54 pm

odin

He smiled “the good news, I know of a point where we can get more” he pulled out a chip “command can yell at me all they want but I’m still around cause I pull recruits and get results, that’s why I will never be removed” he plug the chip in the holo table “the idiots allowed us to access their computers and pulled data, should have been more careful when hacking our systems” he grinned as all the bases of the AIP and their research facility along with resources facility “all we could get, but I say it’s good”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:08 am

"Only one problem: the systems you discovered are deep behind enemy lines. In the case of Gungnir Site, it is located on one of the few inhabitable worlds in the Charybdis Badlands, a hellish labyrinth of nebulas, asteroid belts, black holes, and decades old mine fields that even the most coldhearted pirates and most desperate fugitives avoid like the plague on steroids. Destroying the facility would not be worth the lives and ships the Corps would lose navigating through the Badlands in ideal conditions. As for your status as a propaganda hero, you have anywhere from two weeks to a month before you retire and that's if Fey finds your report suitably spellbinding. Anything else before I give you the clearance codes for this station's communications systems?" Commandant Johann said to Pyrrhus. It was no secret that the Alliance conducted research on science vessels, but Gungnir Site, an Alliance research facility, had previously been dismissed as a myth, an urban legend, rumors told around the campfire by soldiers stationed on backwater worlds. The Shadow Agency (the RCMC's KGB-style intelligence agency) had sent its best agents to discover its location, but after weeks and months of digging, they had failed to find any pay dirt. Now the Corps had proof that Gungnir Site existed, but its destruction would not be the massive propaganda victory that everyone from Command to the Sanitation Department was expecting.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse