NATION

PASSWORD

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: A New Chapter (OOC) (Reboot)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:02 pm

Oh, so it appears Riysa has finished his post.

Time cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Jade Confederacy
Minister

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jade Confederacy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:23 pm

huh, only 500 ships? honestly, I was expecting a lot more. If he runs into the main Empire battlefleet as a detachment, he's liable to get wiped out in the first few volleys. He needs to already have backup on the way for there to be a fight. Either that or Riysa could be under the command of a more senior admiral as apart of a larger battlefleet and we could duke it out at Amritsar. If he runs I don't have the authority as a vice admiral to escalate things and attack him at Iserlohn.

Edit: if i have 20,000 more ships I will take a swipe at the fortress, but that would be a meta issue and be up to the OP
Last edited by Jade Confederacy on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Jade Confederacy wrote:huh, only 500 ships? honestly, I was expecting a lot more. If he runs into the main Empire battlefleet as a detachment, he's liable to get wiped out in the first few volleys. He needs to already have backup on the way for there to be a fight. Either that or Riysa could be under the command of a more senior admiral as apart of a larger battlefleet and we could duke it out at Amritsar. If he runs I don't have the authority as a vice admiral to escalate things and attack him at Iserlohn.

I think it's the latter situation.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Jade Confederacy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jade Confederacy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:38 pm

So he isn't the only alliance asset in the system?

Currently, there are two Imperial Fleets Amritsar, the Garrison fleet of 5000 and Battle Fleet Isenburg with 10,000. The two fleets cant talk to each other due to interference from the star. Riysa has 500 ships under his command, but is apart of a much larger alliance fleet also in the system? Or will they arrive after I begin chasing him as reinforcements? Note that there is system-wide jamming so he won't be able to get a sos message off in time after the battle starts.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:42 pm

I came here to tag at you.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:42 pm

Jade Confederacy wrote:So he isn't the only alliance asset in the system?

Currently, there are two Imperial Fleets Amritsar, the Garrison fleet of 5000 and Battle Fleet Isenburg with 10,000. The two fleets cant talk to each other due to interference from the star. Riysa has 500 ships under his command, but is apart of a much larger alliance fleet also in the system? Or will they arrive after I begin chasing him as reinforcements? Note that there is system-wide jamming so he won't be able to get a sos message off in time after the battle starts.

I re-read his post. There are reinforcements arriving later, it seems, and Nidal will assume command.
Danceria wrote:I came here to tag at you.

Hey Dan, good to see you

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Britanania wrote:
Jade Confederacy wrote:So he isn't the only alliance asset in the system?

I re-read his post. There are reinforcements arriving later, it seems, and Nidal will assume command.
Danceria wrote:I came here to tag at you.

Hey Dan, good to see you

I'm torn, on one hand the Empire has a potential waifu woman of great renown, or perhaps a bit of spunk is what's needed for the Alliance. Due to the Empire liberalizing, I don't think that there's really any reason to side with the Alliance since they are an out-and-out dictatorship.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:47 pm

Danceria wrote:
Britanania wrote:I re-read his post. There are reinforcements arriving later, it seems, and Nidal will assume command.

Hey Dan, good to see you

I'm torn, on one hand the Empire has a potential waifu woman of great renown, or perhaps a bit of spunk is what's needed for the Alliance. Due to the Empire liberalizing, I don't think that there's really any reason to side with the Alliance since they are an out-and-out dictatorship.

True, although unless I decided to get Nidla promoted the Alliance is lacking in Admirals.

Jade Confederacy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jade Confederacy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:50 pm

Danceria wrote:I'm torn, on one hand the Empire has a potential waifu woman of great renown, or perhaps a bit of spunk is what's needed for the Alliance. Due to the Empire liberalizing, I don't think that there's really any reason to side with the Alliance since they are an out-and-out dictatorship.

Well if i have my way, i'll turn the Empire back into a totalitarian absolutist state but that's much further down the line. We do need more Alliance commanders though, since they currently have a deficit of admirals

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Jade Confederacy wrote:
Danceria wrote:I'm torn, on one hand the Empire has a potential waifu woman of great renown, or perhaps a bit of spunk is what's needed for the Alliance. Due to the Empire liberalizing, I don't think that there's really any reason to side with the Alliance since they are an out-and-out dictatorship.

Well if i have my way, i'll turn the Empire back into a totalitarian absolutist state but that's much further down the line. We do need more Alliance commanders though, since they currently have a deficit of admirals

On that note at some point I will go into detail about the exact nature of the Imperial government, but the short version is that it's not dissimilar to Prussian Constitutionalism

Jade Confederacy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jade Confederacy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Britanania wrote:On that note at some point I will go into detail about the exact nature of the Imperial government, but the short version is that it's not dissimilar to Prussian Constitutionalism

Yes, which is why Isenburg is dissatisfied with it since it puts limits on the power that is able to be exerted by the head of state. If you have time, do you want to expand on the power balance between the factions in the Imperial and alliance governments right now?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:05 pm

Jade Confederacy wrote:
Britanania wrote:On that note at some point I will go into detail about the exact nature of the Imperial government, but the short version is that it's not dissimilar to Prussian Constitutionalism

Yes, which is why Isenburg is dissatisfied with it since it puts limits on the power that is able to be exerted by the head of state. If you have time, do you want to expand on the power balance between the factions in the Imperial and alliance governments right now?

I planned on doing it in an IC post, but I can give a quick rundown, just give me a moment to write it down here lol

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:05 pm

I don't want to be an admiral mainly because I don't know how to tactics other than "deprive enemies of their resources". Could a fellow pilot trying to make sense of a complex situation happen?
Obligatory Quotes below

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:12 pm

Danceria wrote:I don't want to be an admiral mainly because I don't know how to tactics other than "deprive enemies of their resources". Could a fellow pilot trying to make sense of a complex situation happen?

An Admiral would be preferable but I won't stop you from apping as a pilot

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:14 pm

Yikes! This took off.

Some clarification - I talked with Brit over TG a couple days ago about Nidal leading the fleet, so I decided to run with "emergency scramble of whatever's available, chain-of-command is broken, good luck." The second post I'm working on right now is describing how he's trying to overcome that and organize the fleet in time for the battle.

There's an additional 5,000 ships on the Imperial side? I thought it was going to be ~10k vs 10k?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:16 pm

Riysa wrote:Yikes! This took off.

Some clarification - I talked with Brit over TG a couple days ago about Nidal leading the fleet, so I decided to run with "emergency scramble of whatever's available, chain-of-command is broken, good luck." The second post I'm working on right now is describing how he's trying to overcome that and organize the fleet in time for the battle.

There's an additional 5,000 ships on the Imperial side? I thought it was going to be ~10k vs 10k?

The garrison forces are unlikely to participate

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:18 pm

Britanania wrote:
Danceria wrote:I don't want to be an admiral mainly because I don't know how to tactics other than "deprive enemies of their resources". Could a fellow pilot trying to make sense of a complex situation happen?

An Admiral would be preferable but I won't stop you from apping as a pilot

Unless there is an OP/Co-op who wishes to help out...
Obligatory Quotes below

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:25 pm

Okay, the Empire's constitution

Article I

Section 1

All governmental powers of the Galactic Empire are conferred upon the Crown

The legislative power of the Crown is herein granted in the Imperial Diet

Section 2

The Diet shall be composed of Representatives elected by the people in general election.

Each inhabited Starzone is entitled to no more and no less than one Representative

No person shall be elected to the Diet who is not at least thirty years of age.

The Diet shall elect a member to serve as their Speaker, who is to be at least forty years of age.

The Diet shall, with a two-thirds majority, call for a vote of no Confidence, for immediate election of its Speaker.

All sessions of the Diet are open to view for the benefit of the Public unless a closed session is decided upon by the Presiding Officer.

All sessions must begin between the hours of six in the morning and eight in the morning, and any debate must begin before noon.

All Sessions of the Diet must be presided over by the Speaker, or the Speaker Pro Tempore. The Speaker of the Diet shall be Primus inter pares of the Diet.

In the event of the Speaker death or resignation, if no Speaker Pro Tempore has been appointed, the Sovereign, or the Imperial Regent if the Sovereign is in his minority, shall act as the Speaker Pro Tempore until the election of a new Speaker

No session shall begin without the Speaker or Leader opening the debate.

The Speaker or Leader shall determine the precedence of speakers on an issue.

At least three-fifths of the Diet must speak on the issue before it is called to a vote unless a Representative relinquishes his right to speak

No Representative may make more than two speeches on an issue in the same legislative day.

Section 3

The Diet shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members, and a Majority of each shall constitute a Quorum to do Business; but a smaller Number may adjourn from day to day and may be authorised to compel the Attendance of absent Members, in such Manner, and under such Penalties as each Chamber may provide.

The Diet may determine the Rules of its Proceedings unless such rules are already laid out in this Constitution

The Diet shall keep a Journal of its Proceedings, and from time to time publish it, except those requiring secrecy; the Yeas and Nays of the Members any question shall be entered on the Journal.

Section 4

Representatives shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony, and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Sessions, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

Section 5

Each consultim passed by a three-fifths majority of the Diet, the bill shall become Law upon the signature of the Sovereign, but if not approved by the Sovereign it shall return to the Diet with objections, and upon reconsideration, if two-thirds of the Diet approves it shall become Law.

The Sovereign shall have a Line item veto, but he may not veto the major provision of the Consultum or more than three-fifths of the lesser provisions

Section 6

The Diet shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts, and Excises, to pay the Debts, and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the Empire; but all Duties, Imposts, and Excises shall be uniform throughout the Empire;

To borrow Money on the credit of the Empire;

To regulate Commerce;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalisation, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the Empire;

To issue currency and regulate the value thereof

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current currency

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal

To raise and support Armies;

To provide and maintain a Navy

To make Rules for regulation of the Military

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over the Seat of Government, and to exercise like Authority over all Places for the creation of defenses, arsenals, ports, and bases.

To lay taxes on income and wealth

Article II

Section 1

All Executive Power of the Crown is herein granted upon the Sovereign. The Sovereign shall be such from his ascension to the Throne until his death or abdication.

No Person except a member of the Imperial Family or named the Crown Prince shall become Sovereign. In Case of the Death or abdication of the Sovereign, the Powers and Duties of the Crown shall devolve onto the Crown Prince

The Sovereign shall receive for his Services a Compensation.

Section 2

The Sovereign shall be the Supreme Commander of the Grand Army of the Empire, and of the Planetary Guards when called into the actual Service of the Empire; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the Ministers in each of the Ministries, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the Empire, and to grant Honours and Titles of Nobility

He shall have the Power to appoint other public officials, and all other Officers of the Empire, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Diet may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the Empire alone.

The Sovereign shall have the Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Diet, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session

He shall sign any senatus consultum brought forth for the Crown

He may delegate any of his powers to the Grand Vizier and other Ministers for a limited period of time

He shall, on the advice of the Privy Council, dissolve the Diet, prompting an election thirty days following its dissolution. The Sovereign may not dissolve another Diet for five years.

The Crown shall make, with the advice of the Privy Council, decrees which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the Galactic Empire

Section 3

He shall from time to time give to the Diet Information on the State of the Empire, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene the Senate, and he may adjourn it to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the Empire.

Section 4

The Ministries of the Galactic Empire are to be headed by certain Ministers of State appointed by the Crown, on the advice of Privy Council, and their Staffs the Ministers appoint. The Ministers may be appointed or dismissed by the Sovereign at his pleasure.

Ministries may be added or removed through a Senatus Consultum

Ministries are to make rules and regulations regarding their jurisdiction, but the Senate may overturn or reform any Ministry Regulation

Article III

Section 1

Judicial Power of the Crown is herein granted to the Supreme Court of the Galactic Empire, and in such inferior Courts as the Sovereign may from time to time ordain and establish. The Praetors, both of the Supreme and Inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services, a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.

The Diet shall elect their own members to serve as Praetors of the Supreme Court. No person may be named a member of the Supreme Court or Lesser Courts who is younger than thirty-nine years of age.

Section 2

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the Empire, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority, all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, the Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the Planet where the said Crimes shall have been committed.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Planetary Guards, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the Prefecture wherein the crime shall have been committed, which District shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty credits, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the Empire, then according to the rules of the common law.

Section 3

Treason against the Empire shall consist in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort, or in attempting the overthrow of the Empire

The Privy Council shall have the Power to declare the Punishment of Treason

Article IV

Section 1

The Sovereign shall be advised by the Imperial Privy Council. The Privy Council shall consist of members appointed by the Sovereign alone and made up of:

A President, who shall control the proceedings

Councillors, who hold their position for life, resignation, or expulsion by the Sovereign

The Ministers of State

A Chief Secretary

The Grand Vizier

Any Princes of the Imperial Family over the age of eighteen

Only the Soverign, the President, and the Councilors shall have voting powers.

The Privy Council shall propose Amendments to this Constitution and shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution when ratified by the Legislatures of three-fourths of the Sectors or by Conventions in three fourths thereof.

The Privy Council shall deliberate upon important matters of State when they have been consulted by the Emperor

In times of grave emergency, with a two-thirds passage of the Privy Council, they shall pass a senatus consultum ultimatum, which does not require the signature of the Sovereign.

In the event of the Sovereign's minority, the President of the Privy Council shall assume power as the Imperial Regent.

Under a Sovereign's Minority, the Privy Council may assume the powers and duties of the Sovereign until the end of such a period

Article V

This Constitution, and the Laws of the Empire which shall be made and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the Empire, shall be the supreme Law; and the Praetors in every Starzone shall be bound thereby to it

The Representatives before mentioned, other public officials, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the Empire and of the several Areas, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution
Last edited by Britanania on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:41 pm

Regarding the actual factions within the Diet:

55% roughly are what would broadly we would term Conservatives. Within this broad faction, however, are some nuances. The dominant Conservative group, more than half, simply want the Empire to exist as it is with little or no change. The other half are the Traditionalists, who would be men like Otto von Isenburg who want a return to the old days. Withing the Traditionalists there is a slight difference, as some support a total restoration of the pre-Lohengramm Dynasty and others would just want the nobles and the Emperor to run the show.

The Liberal side has the main Liberal wing who want an expansion of the Constitution and to weaken the power of the Nobles and the Emperor, more to resemble a true Constitutional Monarchy. The more Radical faction wants the complete eradication of the Nobles as a policial class and it simply being symbolic as well as to remove the Privy Council.

Both the Conservatives and the Liberal generally support the war against the FPA, although the Radicals are opposed to it.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:23 am

Would it be bad if I "borrowed" some Imperial vessels for my fleet composition? Because they can land on planets. I'd like that. What I'm going for is an atypical Space Pirate siding with the Rebel Alliance (stop me if you've heard this one before), and I'd imagine that she'd snag a few pretty vessels either for scrap, intel, or to just straight up impress into her service as sort of bullet sponges (Since Imperial Vessels tend to have more armor/mass and less gunnage than their Alliance counterparts). My main "stratagems" rely upon mobility rather than barraging the enemy, having a rather fluid motion of battle to prevent being boxed in and Twin-Serpent'd. Speaking of, do y'all mind if I create a sort of "OC donut steel" class starship that is basically like a miniature Malevolence from Star Wars? As in a ship designed to negate ships via EMPs? It'll certainly not be as large as what I'm basing it off of, but still, a surgically placed EMP can shut down several decks of a capital ship, depriving critical support fire, or leaving the ship a sitting duck for boarding, or even overloading the reactor whilst their power is focused elsewhere (either on shields, guns, ect).
Obligatory Quotes below

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:48 am

Danceria wrote:Would it be bad if I "borrowed" some Imperial vessels for my fleet composition? Because they can land on planets. I'd like that. What I'm going for is an atypical Space Pirate siding with the Rebel Alliance (stop me if you've heard this one before), and I'd imagine that she'd snag a few pretty vessels either for scrap, intel, or to just straight up impress into her service as sort of bullet sponges (Since Imperial Vessels tend to have more armor/mass and less gunnage than their Alliance counterparts). My main "stratagems" rely upon mobility rather than barraging the enemy, having a rather fluid motion of battle to prevent being boxed in and Twin-Serpent'd. Speaking of, do y'all mind if I create a sort of "OC donut steel" class starship that is basically like a miniature Malevolence from Star Wars? As in a ship designed to negate ships via EMPs? It'll certainly not be as large as what I'm basing it off of, but still, a surgically placed EMP can shut down several decks of a capital ship, depriving critical support fire, or leaving the ship a sitting duck for boarding, or even overloading the reactor whilst their power is focused elsewhere (either on shields, guns, ect).

Given that until recently the FPA was under Imperial rule it wouldn't be too hard to assume they were using Imperial ships during Reunthal's insurrection. So go ahead

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:19 pm

I've been informed that Riysa is indeed posting soon xD

I don't mind taking this at a slower pace, as we all know that LotGH can at times be slow paced xD

Zjaum
Senator

Founded: Oct 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zjaum » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:54 am

Is there still activity here?
I use my NationStates stats, because a population of billions/trillions and an economy of hundreds of trillions is totally viable, trust me.
But seriously, aside from the population and GDP, just assume that my NS stats are roughly accurate.

Support: Paleo-imperialism, conservatism, libertarianism, Christianity.
Against: Stupid people, resistance to industrial progress, alt-right, any form of government at or beyond socialism.

I hail from The League of Conservative Nations. Hearts unthawed, hearts unshaken!

Takaka Tar' Turayi,
The stars will be ours someday.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:09 pm

Zjaum wrote:Is there still activity here?

There is, we're just taking it a little slow at the moment.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:20 pm

Zjaum wrote:Is there still activity here?

We're still alive ;) unlike many LOGH characters.

Unrelated, here's a hot take: Bewcock's stand at Marr-Adetta wasted a lot of ships and people that could've gone to support Yang and Iserlohn.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse