NATION

PASSWORD

Division Six - I : Unfortunate Son

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:43 pm

Salachel spared a moment on Bariel, but that angel hadn't the sense to leave when Salachel had advised. Now, it was possible that Bariel had needlessly annoyed the Arch Angel, Raphael. To Salachel's mind, only annoying Michael could have been worse.

Salachel had not wanted Raphael to back down. Salachel wanted this..., this Thing off the face of the Earth. But as much as it galled the angel, It had spoken about saving the world. If it was aware of something that Heaven was not.... Salachel needed to intervene.

Salachel got down on one knee and spoke to Raphael, saying, "My lord, Raphael, as much as this pagan thing revolts me, as much as it is offensive and full of threats, it has spoken of saving the world. Perhaps, if it will stop threatening about what it will do if it's demands aren't met, then there could be peaceful conversation?"

Inside Salachel, Chloe Clark was in awe of Raphael.
“Give my people plenty of beer, good beer, and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them.”
-- Queen Victoria

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:11 am

Some sounds are born out of clear natural beauty and innocence; the quiet bubbling of a stream is one of them...the fluttering of new spring leaves in the wind: another, however, is the clear tones of a laughing child. From the mouth of the little boy in the red sweatshirt came such a sound; from the eyes of what had formed the body came the same familiar golden light.
"The greeks?" he asked, "Children, Raphael; such as yourself. I am from an earlier time; there is a reason they call me 'elder' you know."
Elder's eyes glimmered gold for a short while, looking between the angels.
"Perhaps there will be no fight," he told Raphael, "Perhaps you are aware that your powers are no match for my own. No worries, I will allow you to make the first move, should you wish to battle. I did not come here today to fight; I came here to avert tragedy. If you do want a fight and you get lucky..." his gaze seemed to grow stronger as his eyes boared into the angel..."You will quickly find that you have no believers left."
He looked passed the shop, away where the street twisted into the distance. "If you wish to fight, make a move. If you wish to here what I have to say, I will transport us somewhere more private so we can talk without foolish interuptions. Make your choice, angel, time is of the essence."
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:53 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Some sounds are born out of clear natural beauty and innocence; the quiet bubbling of a stream is one of them...the fluttering of new spring leaves in the wind: another, however, is the clear tones of a laughing child. From the mouth of the little boy in the red sweatshirt came such a sound; from the eyes of what had formed the body came the same familiar golden light.
"The greeks?" he asked, "Children, Raphael; such as yourself. I am from an earlier time; there is a reason they call me 'elder' you know."
Elder's eyes glimmered gold for a short while, looking between the angels.
"Perhaps there will be no fight," he told Raphael, "Perhaps you are aware that your powers are no match for my own. No worries, I will allow you to make the first move, should you wish to battle. I did not come here today to fight; I came here to avert tragedy. If you do want a fight and you get lucky..." his gaze seemed to grow stronger as his eyes boared into the angel..."You will quickly find that you have no believers left."
He looked passed the shop, away where the street twisted into the distance. "If you wish to fight, make a move. If you wish to here what I have to say, I will transport us somewhere more private so we can talk without foolish interuptions. Make your choice, angel, time is of the essence."

The archangel scoff at the god "Child? Please... I was around before this world was given form, and trust me we will always have believers, as for you I doubt that even this older things in this world care for you enough for them to faithly follow you." Raphael turned his attention back to Salachel before looking at the elder god. "But go ahead and save the world or at least try to pagan. Just keep in mind we are watching." He turned back looking at Salachel "As for you, its time you returned to Heaven Salachel.." Bariel charged at Raphael, but the archangel was fast enough as he punch Bariel, the shockwave alone cause the nearby windows to shatter. Raphael showed a twinge of confused as Bariel held his fist in his hand. Briefly Bariel eyes glowed a golden color "Interesting..." Raphael flick his flick sending the angel slamming into the van with full force "Hmm I may come back to pick you up Bariel was it. Oh yes your partner." With a click of his fingers John reappeared on the floor coughing up water. "Well hope you had enough time to cool off in the Pacific human. Now Salachel are you going to come willingly or do I have to rip you out of that body."

Belial stepped out of the van seeing the archangel and the god he quickly teleported to the shop, having this much power in the vicinity screwed with his teleportation. He looked behind himself "Bloody hell. Not now Mephisto, and...girl...if you value youre life and dont want the entire block to be wipe from existence I suggest you two shut.up." He crouch behind the window looking at the scene outside.
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:33 am

"What did I say about fighting?" Elder snapped, his body twisting. The lance of fire seemed to come from nowhere, but in reality it shot from Elder's hand, arcing towards Raphael and forming a wall between him and the others.
"If there's one thing I don't need right now it's a group of self-important angels waving their dicks about. It's not just this world in danger, you know...it's all of them."
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:37 pm

Tarnen wrote:
The archangel scoff at the god "Child? Please... I was around before this world was given form, and trust me we will always have believers, as for you I doubt that even this older things in this world care for you enough for them to faithly follow you." Raphael turned his attention back to Salachel before looking at the elder god. "But go ahead and save the world or at least try to pagan. Just keep in mind we are watching." He turned back looking at Salachel "As for you, its time you returned to Heaven Salachel.." Bariel charged at Raphael, but the archangel was fast enough as he punch Bariel, the shockwave alone cause the nearby windows to shatter. Raphael showed a twinge of confused as Bariel held his fist in his hand. Briefly Bariel eyes glowed a golden color "Interesting..." Raphael flick his flick sending the angel slamming into the van with full force "Hmm I may come back to pick you up Bariel was it. Oh yes your partner." With a click of his fingers John reappeared on the floor coughing up water. "Well hope you had enough time to cool off in the Pacific human. Now Salachel are you going to come willingly or do I have to rip you out of that body."

Belial stepped out of the van seeing the archangel and the god he quickly teleported to the shop, having this much power in the vicinity screwed with his teleportation. He looked behind himself "Bloody hell. Not now Mephisto, and...girl...if you value your life and don't want the entire block to be wipe from existence I suggest you two shut.up." He crouched behind the window looking at the scene outside.

Salachel was fond of Chloe Clark. The angel had learned much in the seventy-four years that the two had spent together and it would be painful to leave her. But Salachel had intentionally drawn the attention of Raphael, the Arch Angel, to confront this vulgar pagan god, and knew that it would be beyond foolish to disobey.

But it would also be cruel and foolish to abandon Chloe Clark in a world where other supernatural things might recognize her as once having been an angel's vessel. So, with a thought Salachel poured into Chloe what Angelic Knowledge, supernatural knowledge that a human could use, including sigils and spells, it thought would be important and useful for her to go on living in peace and safety. Salachel knelt down, so that Chloe Clark should not fall.

A blinding aura of heavenly light emanated from the vessel and then was pulled into it. Gently, the light of Salachel emerged through mouth and the nose of Chloe Clark. It lingered a bit, as if to say, 'fare well', before it moved to the side of Raphael.

Stunned, Chloe fainted and crumpled to the floor, which, thankfully, wasn't far away.
“Give my people plenty of beer, good beer, and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them.”
-- Queen Victoria

Tarnen
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tarnen » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:47 pm

Raphael smirked at Elder "The only worlds the Host has watch over is Earth and Heaven, any other worlds are of no concern for us." He watched as Salachel left her vessel and appeared next to him. He looked at the others especially Bariel for a moment watching him careful before the sound of wings were heard as the archangel left with Salachel in turn.

All who where left were John, Bariel, the vessel Chloe and the god known as just Elder. John and Barry slowly rose to their feet, John slowly catching his breath as he check on the Chloe checking her breathing as he walk to the god, keeping his distance "Barry take her back to HQ, and you would you mind explaining to me what you hope to accomplish by picking a fight with an Archangel and what is this about threats to all worlds." Keeping his distance, and keeping his composure not that he was afraid of this god, more or less didn't have the firepower to take him down if necessary. Barry grabbed hold of Chloe as he teleported back to HQ carrying her inside the building and to the medical wing sub level 2.

Belial on the other hand rose to his feet from his crouch position as he looked at Mephisto and the girl. "Well crisis averted then. Now if you will excuse me there are something I Need to look into." He almost took his leave before turning back. "Here is a bit of a thought,believe it or not I'm currently under the microscope in Hell, dealing with Division 6 and dealing behind the current establishment has rustled some feathers." In his hand appeared a card with an address "Tell you want, I know you want revenge for your imprisonment, I can get you the location of those who did you wrong, given that you spare me last. What do you say enemy of my enemy. My current address you if decide to do business." He disappeared from the shop all together.

Meanwhile at a loud club underground called Eden in a small office a meeting was occurring. "Wouldn't have it been easier just to kill this guy and take the object for ourselves boss?" The man behind the desk leaned forward "No you idiot, he doesn't know where the object is just that it has been scattered in several place, now the location in Hell is currently being looked at. And as for killing him, well Tommy knew the risk and what they said about the legends are true, but when we get this object he is after it should kill him outright curse or not." The two demons looked at each other then back to their boss, the greater demon known as Baal. The phone on the desk rang Baal answered it "Yes, yes I'll be there right away." One of the demon ask "What was that about boss." The prince rose from his chair straightening out his tie "Well it looks like the council is ready to make a decision on Belial, and it looked like another banishment is at hand. When I give you the word you and the others are to go after every asset he has, and here." He summon a sword on the hilt spelled the name URIEL, the name of an almost forgotten angel "Cost me a pretty penny but this should be able to take him down easily."
My RPs:
The Supernatural Chronicles

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:00 am

Division Six Headquarters
Chloe Clark

Everything had gone dark..., black even. Even while her soul rested, as the angel Salachel had control of her body, she had been comforted by the golden light of his presence. Now, she struggled to rise out of a black unconsciousness, trying to feel the limbs of a body, her body, that she had not controlled for decades. She began to remember what the feeling was like, drawing in and breathing out the air.... Her body seemed so heavy.... And then, the familiarity of it returned and she opened her eyes.

Chloe Clark awoke, lying on her back. A guttural, mournful cry of loss erupted from her throat and tears streamed from the eyes she now closed as she rolled onto her right side and curled into a ball. She sobbed, uncontrollably, not hearing or feeling the people around her that had been caring for her unconscious body and now sought to comfort her. They didn't, couldn't know what she had lost.

But a memory was stirred. The memory of the grief Chloe had felt when she'd lost her only son. Then the memory of the answer to her prayers by the angel, followed by the memories of all the good that they had done since then..., and something else.... Chloe believed, knew, that Heaven existed. Knew that souls could go on after this life. Believed in the possibility that she'd see Randall, her son, again. And she believed that she would see Salachel again, too.

Her sobs subsided and Chloe wiped the tears from her eyes. She allowed herself to become aware of the world again. It seemed strange and new, but she could handle it. Chloe opened her eyes again, sat up and looked around at the people in the room. She saw Bariel and nearly started crying again but managed to control herself.
Last edited by The Verdantderm Lands on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
-- Queen Victoria

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse