NATION

PASSWORD

WW1 [Historical/Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:27 pm

Eggistaan wrote:
Franco-Iberie wrote:Angola's an Iberian colony too, as well as Mozambique, so just be aware of that

i feel so restricted, its infuriating >:(

im joking of course

Welcome to trying to be an independent African country in the early 20th century :p

Anyways, here's the map, latest edition.

I added the African Union and fixed Korea's status as a Japanese protectorate.
Last edited by Franco-Iberie on Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eggistaan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Franco-Iberie wrote:
Eggistaan wrote:
i feel so restricted, its infuriating >:(

im joking of course

Welcome to trying to be an independent African country in the early 20th century :p

de kommanda is here
I'm sorry for all the people who saw the redefinition of stupidity when I was playing as Hatootehland back in 2015. I was eleven then, yes, I was eleven.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:40 pm

Eggistaan wrote:
Franco-Iberie wrote:Welcome to trying to be an independent African country in the early 20th century :p

de kommanda is here

I might as well just give up on trying to make Hollywood a thing with Wakaliwood existing 100 years early

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:48 pm

This war in Mexico is going to be fun
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
"We are fascists, the heirs of fascism, the fascism of the year 2000" - Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Economics Major (My ideals swing wildly between the parties occasionally due to my current education), Pro Interventionism, Pro NATO, Anti UN, Capitalist, Anti Russia, Anti China (Tariffs are still dumb though), and pro libertarian equality
In The Long Run, We Are All Dead

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:42 am

Sorry for not posting, got so swamped up with work I forgot to tell you I'd be away. Is this dead now?
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:12 am

Barapam wrote:Sorry for not posting, got so swamped up with work I forgot to tell you I'd be away. Is this dead now?

I hope not. But it does seem that way
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Tanwirid
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:46 am

I am commending Asardia for taking up this one.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

New Atalasia
Civilian

Founded: Feb 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Atalasia » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:47 am

Name of nation:Republic of Atalanta
Real or fictonial:fictonal
Teritory:Man made island 30m from Hawai
Currency: The Goldback
Faction:The entente
Leader: Samuel Britel
Religon:Christianity
History:A group of people build a city (Atalanta) for fun and it grows into a shipping hub.They rebel against Hawaii (their protectar) and become independent but are very influence by Chile.(Good thing I read this thread.).
Size:2 modern Chicagos
Last edited by New Atalasia on Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:35 am

Asardia wrote:
Barapam wrote:Sorry for not posting, got so swamped up with work I forgot to tell you I'd be away. Is this dead now?

I'll make a post and see what happens.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Neo Kerala
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 24, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Neo Kerala » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:55 am

Barapam wrote:
Asardia wrote:

I'll make a post and see what happens.

Myello
she/her
NS stats are not accurate.

The Republic of the Popular Councils of Neo Kerala is a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist state. Founded in 1948 after our NatDem Revolution, we took the side of the PRC and Marxism-Leninism (Mao Zedong Thought) during the Sino-Soviet split. After the Hua-Deng coup, we joined the RIM, and followed the shining path of Marxism-Leninism-Maoism. We struggled against old and modern revisionism and uphold the Marxism-Leninism-Maoism, mainly Maoism, also held by our Comrades in Peru, Turkey and Brazil, and support the PPWs in India and the Philippines. Long Live People's War! People's War until Communism!

(All ideologies used by this nation is held by this nation alone and does not necessarily represent actual beliefs held or not held by me.)

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:00 am

Ehhh we need an incident to incite something honestly
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Neo Kerala
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 24, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Neo Kerala » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:11 am

Chile begins to build up forces

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:30 pm

Name of Nation Chosen: (The) United Netherlands/Unified Kingdom of the Netherlands
Real/Fictional: The idea and existence of a unified state in the Low Countries existed in the form of the Kingdom of the Netherlands until 1839, the year that the Treaty of London was signed/came into force; thus you could say that it is real, but just not extant during this time period.
Leader: The head of State is Emperor-King Willem IV (in this timeline, he stays in the Netherlands and becomes King). The Head of the Government is the conservative Pieter Cort van der Linden. Overseas, the British pound and French franc are intermittently used.
Currency: (the) Dutch guilder; plural gulderen.
Religion: Officially secular; however, 2/3rds of the population adhere to a branch of Protestantism, and the rest mostly Catholicism. A small minority are Ashkenazi Jews.
History: There's not too much to explain here; it's the same as the history of the Low Countries until the Belgian Revolution of 1830. The Dutch king compromised with the Francophone rebels, got the strategic backing of the British Empire, and kept Talleyrand and Berlin from creating the Belgian state. Afterwards, one of King William III's sons decided to stay in Amsterdam instead of emigrating to Paris for an affair, and so did not die of typhus, exhaustion, and a destroyed liver. This kept Luxembourg in the Netherlands (which IRL seceded due to the accession of Queen Wilhelmina), and the federalization of the country into six Dutch-speaking regions, three French-speaking regions, and one Luxemburgish-speaking region has helped to cool down nationalist sentiment by and large. The Dutch had more time to focus on Asia due to their relatively peaceful European policy, securing Singapore, the southern half of Kerala province, and a treaty port in Shanghai as a result of their efforts. The Congo was grabbed by the Franco-German duke Leopold for the king at the Berlin Conference, thus giving the Dutch a foothold in Africa. The Dutch maintain a relatively small but well-equipped army and a larger navy. Their air wing is currently in its infancy.
Faction: Neutral.
Lands: Covers the territory of the IRL Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg, along with all of their overseas territories (i.e. the Congo, the Dutch East Indies, the Dutch Caribbean, etc.)
Last edited by Mersdon on Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse