NATION

PASSWORD

Sempiternal: Eternal Legacy (OOC, On Pause)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:26 am

We now officially have one of each class. So that’s good.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2013

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:25 pm

Edit: Whoops. Missed that it was accepted already. XD

Anywho, I'm working on the enemies and such right now. Should be ready in a few days.
Last edited by Isle of Lithonia on Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A she/her who misses being creative.
I like sticks. Peck pick.
My Fanny Pack is Fanny Packtastic!!!

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:26 pm

glomps on top of Lith's head

I AM TOTALLY NOT INTERESTED.

I'm glad the storage closet that is a maid with a chainsaw finally married the kitchen sink that screams in pain every time someone uses the faucet. Such a wondrous romance. The tale older than time; beautiful.
Last edited by Saleon on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:31 pm

Saleon wrote: glomps on top of Lith's head

I'm glad the storage closet that is a maid with a chainsaw finally married the kitchen sink that screams in pain every time someone uses the faucet. Such a wondrous romance. The tale older than time; beautiful.

Draws six-shooter
Woah there, cow-poke, be mindin’ the OP’s mayor’s skull there. Too much force ‘n we won’t be havin’ a mayor no more.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:57 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Saleon wrote: glomps on top of Lith's head

Draws six-shooter
Woah there, cow-poke, be mindin’ the OP’s mayor’s skull there. Too much force ‘n we won’t be havin’ a mayor no more.
Ket looks confused, but does not unlatch from the mayor's head.
Last edited by Saleon on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:56 pm

How are you doing, i hope great, this is an app i made yesterday ( by the time of writing it ) and it was meant to never get on this post, but well change of plans for me.

Character App

The Artwork belongs to user of platform ArtStation under nickname Eugene Postebaylo, i do not intend to use it in any commercial way

Name: Tobias Braun

Gender, Sex, and Sexuality: Male, Male, ( Another one ) Asexual

Personality:
Tobias has depression attacks from time to time.
He is, by all means, phlegmatic, taking his sweet time to get what is needed to be scavenged.
He is also a careful person, most, if not all scavenged goods were brought back with him as he found them.

Skills:
Eagle-eyed: if something is to be found somewhere he will see it
Survivalist: as a scavenger, he needs to be one
Melee Training: In another case why would he carry a sword everywhere
Sniper Training: Just look up the skills and replace word "sword" with "Hunting Rifle"

Faction: Eternal Republic

Operator Class:Scavenger

Mech Class: Personal Mech Suit

Equipment and Weapons:[/b
Sword
Hunting Rifle
Backpack
Binoculars
Map
Medkit
Some Food and Water for a couple of days

[b]Bio:
When Tobias was 14 his parents disappeared in a blizzard, not believing they could have died he joined scavenger group, for a couple of years his group traveled the wastes, Tobias would still travel with them if he didn't on one occasion find his parents frozen corpses, it broke him, he wanted to take his own life but eventually resigned from a suicide attempt and made his way to the Eternal Republic where his scavenger skills were put to work, he is a very successful scavenger, most of his expeditions brought something good, maybe he doesn't bring an Energy Tube or a Plasma Gun all time but still he is a strong bet if something needs to be got from the wastes, when not scavenging he also runs a store in which he sells everything he found during his expeditions and what he, of course, was allowed to keep from them.
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:32 pm

Alrighty you beautiful bastards. I finally am settled in, and ready to move this ship forward.

Take a look at the second major post I made, because I just added the Baddie-list section. Read up on it, because the IC will be up in the next couple days.

Prepare your butts!

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:36 pm

Endem wrote:
How are you doing, i hope great, this is an app i made yesterday ( by the time of writing it ) and it was meant to never get on this post, but well change of plans for me.

Character App

The Artwork belongs to user of platform ArtStation under nickname Eugene Postebaylo, i do not intend to use it in any commercial way

Name: Tobias Braun

Gender, Sex, and Sexuality: Male, Male, ( Another one ) Asexual

Personality:
Tobias has depression attacks from time to time.
He is, by all means, phlegmatic, taking his sweet time to get what is needed to be scavenged.
He is also a careful person, most, if not all scavenged goods were brought back with him as he found them.

Skills:
Eagle-eyed: if something is to be found somewhere he will see it
Survivalist: as a scavenger, he needs to be one
Melee Training: In another case why would he carry a sword everywhere
Sniper Training: Just look up the skills and replace word "sword" with "Hunting Rifle"

Faction: Eternal Republic

Operator Class:Scavenger

Mech Class: Personal Mech Suit

Equipment and Weapons:
Sword
Hunting Rifle
Backpack
Binoculars
Map
Medkit
Some Food and Water for a couple of days

Bio: When Tobias was 14 his parents disappeared in a blizzard, not believing they could have died he joined scavenger group, for a couple of years his group traveled the wastes, Tobias would still travel with them if he didn't on one occasion find his parents frozen corpses, it broke him, he wanted to take his own life but eventually resigned from a suicide attempt and made his way to the Eternal Republic where his scavenger skills were put to work, he is a very successful scavenger, most of his expeditions brought something good, maybe he doesn't bring an Energy Tube or a Plasma Gun all time but still he is a strong bet if something needs to be got from the wastes, when not scavenging he also runs a store in which he sells everything he found during his expeditions and what he, of course, was allowed to keep from them.

Alrighty, it is looking good so far. :)

Just make sure in IC posts to keep run-on sentences to a minimum. Otherwise it may be a little difficult to follow your flow of thought. Aside from that, you are good!

If you could copy the app as I have quoted it (I made a change to the coding), and add it into the Archive, that would be awesome!

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:35 pm

When can we expect the IC?
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them
-George Mason
I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.
-George Mason

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:20 pm

Would it be too much to ask for if I can have my guy have a flamethrower?
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:21 pm

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:When can we expect the IC?

You can expect it in the next week or so. Right now I have a bunch of IRL job and apartment shit I'm working on, otherwise it would have been ready by now. XD

Vulnier wrote:Would it be too much to ask for if I can have my guy have a flamethrower?

Just joking, just joking. That would be totally okay. :)

Just a little note to ya'll. I am still going to keep this going. It's just slow at the moment because job-hunting is on the top of my list right now. Thanks for being patient! :)

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:44 pm

Alright. Got some shit done, so expect the IC within the week!

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:56 pm

Yay
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them
-George Mason
I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.
-George Mason

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:27 pm

:bow:
( I wanted to say something but I had no idea what )
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:01 pm

Character App

Name: Genurahl Mozesh Bickenmahker (yes, that is how he spells it, and pronounces it)

Gender, Sex, and Sexuality: Cis-male, probably hetero

Personality: Mozesh is coo-coo for Cocoa Nuts (patent pending). Tends to think he's the best and brightest, and that his half-baked plans will always work. Just be prepared for the confusion that will ensue.

Skills: Skills huh? Well, he's got money. That's about it.

Faction: Republic

Operator Class: None

Mech Class: Nada

Equipment and Weapons: Money.

Bio: Mozesh once was a brilliant military tactician, and served as a general of the army for over thirty years. But a few years ago, he got partially lobotomized by a bot who thought it would be hilarious to fuck around with a human brain, and then sent on his way home.

Not sure how he survived the trek, honestly. But for the sake of the story, he did. But his brain was mushy, and he was forcibly retired. Out of gratitude for his service though, the Republic gave him quite a lot of muns, and let him do as he pleased with it.
Last edited by Isle of Lithonia on Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:08 pm

I'm joining of course!
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:24 pm

Corrian wrote:I'm joining of course!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Isle of Lithonia
Negotiator

Postby Isle of Lithonia » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Marauder is in da Archive.
Last edited by Isle of Lithonia on Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:39 pm

Character App

Name: Arguna Froster

Gender, Sex, and Sexuality: Girl, female, homosexual

Personality: Generally pessimistic and lacking in empathy. She has a penchant for cigarettes and usually ignores no smoking signs. It would be best to describe herself as jaded, especially after losing much of her combat capability after she lost significant portions of her body. She isn’t often open to others, unless they can get past her hardened exterior. She also likes cute things and secretly likes pink.

She may be generally unlikeable (at least at first), but has a hidden adventurous part and will do as much as she can to keep her allies alive. She often works as a support unit that informs Operators of concerns relating to their mechs along with maintaining each mech. She also can be a little overzealous about mech units.

Skills:
  • Machine-Learning: Advanced knowledge of technology, including mechs and robotics. Able to identify weak points, vantage points, blind-spots, and structural stress on robotic entities.
  • Former Field Engineer: skill with close-ranged weapons. Arbitrary knowledge of the gun-fu. Experience piloting and repairing mechas.
  • Energy Intensive: Bionic body parts require constant supply of energy tubes or they lose functioning. The arm and leg require one tube each and usually last about 8-10 hours. Each arm also requires regular maintenance and repairs.
  • Eagle in the Sky: Able to check and relay information about each individual mech in real time, as long as each mech does not lose comms relays. Able to oversee and monitor combat through information uplinks and visuals through cameras on each mech.
  • Robotic Distrust: outside of being gay, her bionic arm and leg often can lead to a general distrust of her. People sometimes avoid her due to her robotic body parts and often gets casually denigrated for her fascination with machines.

Faction: Liberal Member of the Republic

Operator Class: Engineer Scientist

Mech Class: None.

Equipment and Weapons:
  • Bionic arm
  • Bionic leg
  • Holdout hidden in heel of leg.
  • Uplink Overlay ValkeRie Systems Eyepatch
  • Plasma Pistols
  • Variety of multi-colored small Energy Tubes.
  • Engineering kit.
  • Cigarettes

Bio:
Arguna was a former operator of a Priest-class Mech. She worked as an on-field tactician and was often up to the task. At first, she was bright and welcoming, if a bit bashful.

During a salvage run, she was separated from her unit after part of the ceiling collapsed, leaving her alone from the rest of them. While she maintained radio communication, she was alone. She had to find a way to get back to them. She scuffled by herself, part of her weapons system having been damaged in the collapse. The right arm of her mechsuit had been damaged, and one of the legs was quite weakened from the impact.

She entered a large room that seemed to connect the large corridors of the building. Her group was hopefully soon to reach her. Unfortunately, the large room was also the perfect place to set up a trap. Empire mechs quickly stormed the room, attempting to score an easy target. Arguna shot an explosive round at the ceiling of the entryway, causing the ceiling to collapse, but she wasn’t able to stop them all in their tracks. One mech was able to pass through before she could block the way. It quickly blast through her mech’s defense systems with much of her energy tank already leaking energy. The dieselmech was able to shoot the leaking energy tank. The structural damage was critical. The best Arguna could do was to detach the tank and attempt to throw it loose. It was going to explode, considering the damage.

While she was able to detach it, the tank exploded directly in the face of both mechs. Arguna was able to knock out the dieselmech, but the head-first explosion caused serious damage to her cockpit, her arm and leg having been smashed by the wreckage.

Her squad was able to rescue her, but she was unfit for combat. She fashioned bionic body parts to replace her own. Unfortunately, the trauma left her distant and jaded. She continued to work on mechs, but she didn’t seem as cheery as before. She also suffers from frequent insomnia due to nightmares.
Last edited by Saleon on Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:26 pm

Saleon wrote:-snoop-

“Engineer” technically isn’t an operator class, but I’ll assume you mean Scientist. Accepted, drop it in the archive if ya please! With any luck Lith will return with IC goodness soon.

Nea Videssos
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nea Videssos » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:15 am

Saleon wrote:
Character App

Name: Arguna Froster

Personality: Generally pessimistic and lacking in empathy. She has a penchant for cigarettes and usually ignores no smoking signs. It would be best to describe herself as jaded, especially after losing much of her combat capability after she lost significant portions of her body. She isn’t often open to others, unless they can get past her hardened exterior. She also likes cute things and secretly likes pink.

She may be generally unlikeable (at least at first), but has a hidden adventurous part and will do as much as she can to keep her allies alive. She often works as a support unit that informs Operators of concerns relating to their mechs along with maintaining each mech. She also can be a little overzealous about mech units.

Skills:
  • Machine-Learning: Advanced knowledge of technology, including mechs and robotics. Able to identify weak points, vantage points, blind-spots, and structural stress on robotic entities.
  • Former Field Engineer: skill with close-ranged weapons. Arbitrary knowledge of the gun-fu. Experience piloting and repairing mechas.
  • Energy Intensive: Bionic body parts require constant supply of energy tubes or they lose functioning. The arm and leg require one tube each and usually last about 8-10 hours. Each arm also requires regular maintenance and repairs.
  • Eagle in the Sky: Able to check and relay information about each individual mech in real time, as long as each mech does not lose comms relays. Able to oversee and monitor combat through information uplinks and visuals through cameras on each mech.
  • Robotic Distrust: outside of being gay, her bionic arm and leg often can lead to a general distrust of her. People sometimes avoid her due to her robotic body parts and often gets casually denigrated for her fascination with machines.

Faction: Liberal Member of the Republic

Operator Class: Engineer

Mech Class: None.

Equipment and Weapons:
  • Bionic arm
  • Bionic leg
  • Holdout hidden in heel of leg.
  • Plasma Pistols
  • Variety of multi-colored small Energy Tubes.
  • Engineering kit.
  • Cigarettes

Bio:
Arguna was a former operator of a Priest-class Mech. She worked as an on-field tactician and was often up to the task. At first, she was bright and welcoming, if a bit bashful.

During a salvage run, she was separated from her unit after part of the ceiling collapsed, leaving her alone from the rest of them. While she maintained radio communication, she was alone. She had to find a way to get back to them. She scuffled by herself, part of her weapons system having been damaged in the collapse. The right arm of her mechsuit had been damaged, and one of the legs was quite weakened from the impact.

She entered a large room that seemed to connect the large corridors of the building. Her group was hopefully soon to reach her. Unfortunately, the large room was also the perfect place to set up a trap. Empire mechs quickly stormed the room, attempting to score an easy target. Arguna shot an explosive round at the ceiling of the entryway, causing the ceiling to collapse, but she wasn’t able to stop them all in their tracks. One mech was able to pass through before she could block the way. It quickly blast through her mech’s defense systems with much of her energy tank already leaking energy. The dieselmech was able to shoot the leaking energy tank. The structural damage was critical. The best Arguna could do was to detach the tank and attempt to throw it loose. It was going to explode, considering the damage.

While she was able to detach it, the tank exploded directly in the face of both mechs. Arguna was able to knock out the dieselmech, but the head-first explosion caused serious damage to her cockpit, her arm and leg having been smashed by the wreckage.

Her squad was able to rescue her, but she was unfit for combat. She fashioned bionic body parts to replace her own. Unfortunately, the trauma left her distant and jaded. She continued to work on mechs, but she didn’t seem as cheery as before. She also suffers from frequent insomnia due to nightmares.

How come pretty much everyone's using that trap appearance of mine lately? :p
Also, for some reason it always bugs me when someone makes a trap into an actual female character.
Formerly Videssos. Just a femboy-obsessed degenerate. Also interested in history, mythology, fantasy, science fiction, metal and some other stuff.
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?

Saleon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 am

Nea Videssos wrote:
Saleon wrote:Name: Arguna Froster

Also, for some reason it always bugs me when someone makes a trap into an actual female character.
honestly, I was having a hard time finding a good looking girl with bionic arms, so I just gave up and used that one. Partially because one arm is sorta covered up by the other.
Last edited by Saleon on Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

✎ Member - ℘ædagog

I'm famous

Nea Videssos
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nea Videssos » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:17 am

Saleon wrote:
Nea Videssos wrote:

honestly, I was having a hard time finding a good looking girl with bionic arms, so I just gave up and used that one. Partially because one arm is sorta covered up by the other.

I'll have a look and see if I can find some good pics. There's usually some good art on Danbooru or Pixiv I can gather fairly quickly into an image gallery.

Found some. Took longer to resize all the images for NS than it did to find them:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly Videssos. Just a femboy-obsessed degenerate. Also interested in history, mythology, fantasy, science fiction, metal and some other stuff.
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:11 am

More familiar names!
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:17 am

Quietly saves some of Vid's images

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse