NATION

PASSWORD

1955: The lonely Peace ( Alt, Open, OOC )

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Joohan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:04 am

I mean honestly - the next post should start up the new month.
If you need a witness look to yourself

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism!

Reverend Norv
Senator

Founded: Jun 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Reverend Norv » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:11 am

This system doesn’t make sense for ongoing meetings, though. Peres is in The Secretary’s office. I can’t time skip a month between sentences in that meeting.
For really, I think that the poorest he that is in England hath a life to live as the greatest he. And therefore truly, Sir, I think it's clear that every man that is to live under a Government ought first by his own consent to put himself under that Government. And I do think that the poorest man in England is not at all bound in a strict sense to that Government that he hath not had a voice to put himself under.
Col. Thomas Rainsborough, Putney Debates, 1647

A God who let us prove His existence would be an idol.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:14 am

Reverend Norv wrote:This system doesn’t make sense for ongoing meetings, though. Peres is in The Secretary’s office. I can’t time skip a month between sentences in that meeting.

I would suggest that you and Robo figured out a way to quickly resolve the meeting - giving the necessary tid bits to understand the end result of the meeting so that it can be understood in IC, while working it out ooc between each other.

Reverend Norv
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Reverend Norv » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:18 am

Joohan wrote:
Reverend Norv wrote:This system doesn’t make sense for ongoing meetings, though. Peres is in The Secretary’s office. I can’t time skip a month between sentences in that meeting.

I would suggest that you and Robo figured out a way to quickly resolve the meeting - giving the necessary tid bits to understand the end result of the meeting so that it can be understood in IC, while working it out ooc between each other.

Why isn’t it simpler just to wait for a natural pause in the plot, and time skip then, rather than stick to a basically arbitrary rule based on page limits? I’ve been doing this a while, and that would be my advice.
For really, I think that the poorest he that is in England hath a life to live as the greatest he. And therefore truly, Sir, I think it's clear that every man that is to live under a Government ought first by his own consent to put himself under that Government. And I do think that the poorest man in England is not at all bound in a strict sense to that Government that he hath not had a voice to put himself under.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:23 am

Reverend Norv wrote:
Joohan wrote:

Why isn’t it simpler just to wait for a natural pause in the plot, and time skip then, rather than stick to a basically arbitrary rule based on page limits? I’ve been doing this a while, and that would be my advice.

Because that would be inconvenient for all other players involved who have prepared for the time skip, which was designated to happen a few days ago.

Reverend Norv
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Reverend Norv » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:31 am

Joohan wrote:
Reverend Norv wrote:

Because that would be inconvenient for all other players involved who have prepared for the time skip, which was designated to happen a few days ago.

Then I’m out. Best of luck with the RP. Next time, if you are going to implement a system of this sort, I’d advise putting it in the OP, so people will know about it before they decide to apply. Had I known that this arbitrary limitation was in place, I would not have applied to start with. Take care.
Last edited by Reverend Norv on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:38 am

Joohan wrote:
Reverend Norv wrote:

Why not just have a meeting on an off-forum platform like Discord and then put it in one person's post? Doesn't stretch the timeline and makes things much more convenient.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:41 am

Atrilan wrote:
Joohan wrote:

Why not just have a meeting on an off-forum platform like Discord and then put it in one person's post? Doesn't stretch the timeline and makes things much more convenient.

not a bad idea.

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:07 pm

Joohan wrote:
Duestchstien wrote:Is this accepted or not?

No, for several reasons:

1. The idea of the Dominion of India driving the Republic of India all the way back to the Bengal, after years of stacked casualties, and with no help from the allies is rather unrealistic. The Indian borders should look more akin to this.

2. Your population is way too high. IRL, 1955, India's population was 409 million - your app added on an additional 18 million people. It should be quite a bit lower considering that, A. India suffered huge casualties from the war, B. Nearly a quarter of the subcontinent is ruled by the Republic of India.

3. The whole bit about Soviet troops escaping to India and after like a month they led a nation wide communist revolution is just ludicrous and poor story telling. As well as that bit about the assassinating right wing leaders, which just totally came out of left field.

4. A nationalist rebellion in India for anything other than support of the actual nationalist India in the East just wouldn't make sense.

5. Your nation is far too developed, industrially, politically, and economically.

1. I should specify that the British stayed there just deciding to secede control of the territory to the party. Furthermore aid from the Soviets was given thus the troops were well supplied, and had genuinly strong leadership. Besides if China can go from controlling just the western regions to controlling all of China in just a year, I don't think it's out of the question for India to retake important population centers. Actually I would say that with the withdrawl of the Japanese from the continent in the late 40s, it's not out of the question for India to start out with the entirety of the sub continent. However, I thought this would make me start out to strong thus I stopped myself with just retaking the West Bengal Region.

2. You should look at the territory I control, which includes the population of Pakistan and the Maldives.

3. I don't see how that is impossible from happening in anyway. Especially cause IRL there was already a large communist footprint. I don't think that the Soviets decided to go to North India to try and stir up support in hopes of gaining an Ally in Asia. A real life example can be seen with the Japanese and German cooperation with the Indian Legion. In fact the Indians set thousands of volunteers to Germany and Japan. In fact an Entire Indian Division was sent to defend Malaysia in 1942 and 1943. Furthermore, the British Government openly hated the fascists and in a timeline where India is using most of its might to fight a war with Japan, I think its quite possible the people in power would allow the eradication of many of the Fascist leaders, and in fact may openly show support for it. I can elaborate on this point if necessary.

4. I'm not quite sure to which rebellion you are referring to, seeing as there was no open rebellion in India. In fact it was the communists and not the nationlists that took power. The reason that the communist stayed in India is fairly simple, The fascists hated the Communist IRL. Not to mention a lot of Indian nationalists weren't entirely fond of the Japanese movement. Regardless the transition of power was not by rebellion but the British Colonial Government realizing they could no longer manage the territory and thus giving control to a capable authority that would carry on the fight against the Fascists.

5. I wasn't aware a couple of new rail lines and air ports all the sudden made you an economic super power. If I didn't make it clear the nation is in a very early phase of development. In fact most of the Focus Cities don't even have foreign businesses in them yet aside from perhaps a few soviet companies. I just wanted to make clear that the nation was setting a foundation for industrial development, on a large and realistic scale, to start in the near future.

I'm open to discussing this more. But I also know that clogging up the OOC is often annoying for many of the participants.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:24 pm

Duestchstien wrote:
Joohan wrote:
No, for several reasons:

1. The idea of the Dominion of India driving the Republic of India all the way back to the Bengal, after years of stacked casualties, and with no help from the allies is rather unrealistic. The Indian borders should look more akin to this.

2. Your population is way too high. IRL, 1955, India's population was 409 million - your app added on an additional 18 million people. It should be quite a bit lower considering that, A. India suffered huge casualties from the war, B. Nearly a quarter of the subcontinent is ruled by the Republic of India.

3. The whole bit about Soviet troops escaping to India and after like a month they led a nation wide communist revolution is just ludicrous and poor story telling. As well as that bit about the assassinating right wing leaders, which just totally came out of left field.

4. A nationalist rebellion in India for anything other than support of the actual nationalist India in the East just wouldn't make sense.

5. Your nation is far too developed, industrially, politically, and economically.

1. I should specify that the British stayed there just deciding to secede control of the territory to the party. Furthermore aid from the Soviets was given thus the troops were well supplied, and had genuinly strong leadership. Besides if China can go from controlling just the western regions to controlling all of China in just a year, I don't think it's out of the question for India to retake important population centers. Actually I would say that with the withdrawl of the Japanese from the continent in the late 40s, it's not out of the question for India to start out with the entirety of the sub continent. However, I thought this would make me start out to strong thus I stopped myself with just retaking the West Bengal Region.

2. You should look at the territory I control, which includes the population of Pakistan and the Maldives.

3. I don't see how that is impossible from happening in anyway. Especially cause IRL there was already a large communist footprint. I don't think that the Soviets decided to go to North India to try and stir up support in hopes of gaining an Ally in Asia. A real life example can be seen with the Japanese and German cooperation with the Indian Legion. In fact the Indians set thousands of volunteers to Germany and Japan. In fact an Entire Indian Division was sent to defend Malaysia in 1942 and 1943. Furthermore, the British Government openly hated the fascists and in a timeline where India is using most of its might to fight a war with Japan, I think its quite possible the people in power would allow the eradication of many of the Fascist leaders, and in fact may openly show support for it. I can elaborate on this point if necessary.

4. I'm not quite sure to which rebellion you are referring to, seeing as there was no open rebellion in India. In fact it was the communists and not the nationlists that took power. The reason that the communist stayed in India is fairly simple, The fascists hated the Communist IRL. Not to mention a lot of Indian nationalists weren't entirely fond of the Japanese movement. Regardless the transition of power was not by rebellion but the British Colonial Government realizing they could no longer manage the territory and thus giving control to a capable authority that would carry on the fight against the Fascists.

5. I wasn't aware a couple of new rail lines and air ports all the sudden made you an economic super power. If I didn't make it clear the nation is in a very early phase of development. In fact most of the Focus Cities don't even have foreign businesses in them yet aside from perhaps a few soviet companies. I just wanted to make clear that the nation was setting a foundation for industrial development, on a large and realistic scale, to start in the near future.

I'm open to discussing this more. But I also know that clogging up the OOC is often annoying for many of the participants.

This is the place to discuss nation apps, so it's fine. Anyway:

1. I find it hard to believe that the staunchly anti-communist British government, even in a dilapidated state, would permit the rise of a communist party to power in their most valuable colony. What is more, if you were to thoroughly read the history, you would find that the Soviets were unable to give any aid what so ever. Their military and economic capabilities were obliterated by 1942. Besides - foreign troops leading a native uprising in a month is in it of itself unrealistic.

2. The free Chinese states did not retake all of China. They were able to seize numerous provinces from the Japanese, but the Japanese puppet states still remained, which controlled still a sizable portion of China.

3. By the late 40's, British assistance in India would be close to nil, on account of the home islands almost complete occupation. Though yes the Japanese had largely pulled out of Eastern India, Allied India lacked support as well.

4. Your controlling of Pakistan and the Maldieves is fine - but your population should still be lower.

5. Assassinating right wing leaders in India is not in it of itself unrealistic - it was just how you presented it. You simply said that a purge was done of right wing leaders, not really specifying why, who these leaders were, why they were targeted, or how this was allowed to follow through. Any fascist or nationalist groups likely would have fled to the East in support of the Republic by this point, so some background on these remaining right wing leaders and why they needed to die would be necessary.

6. As for your economic and industrial development, your app made it seem like India had advanced significantly since the war, which threw me off. My mistake.

Robo-Nixon
Attaché

Founded: Jan 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Robo-Nixon » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:45 pm

I thought the next Month would begin with the next page?

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:46 pm

Robo-Nixon wrote:I thought the next Month would begin with the next page?

It will, but we are just very close to said next page. Nerv intends to quit if I don't pause the whole RP for your guys conversation - I suggested that you two set up an discord for the conversation instead and then just link it to the IC so that we don't have to pause things.

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Joohan wrote:
Duestchstien wrote:

1. I find it hard to believe that the staunchly anti-communist British government, even in a dilapidated state, would permit the rise of a communist party to power in their most valuable colony. What is more, if you were to thoroughly read the history, you would find that the Soviets were unable to give any aid what so ever. Their military and economic capabilities were obliterated by 1942. Besides - foreign troops leading a native uprising in a month is in it of itself unrealistic.

2. The free Chinese states did not retake all of China. They were able to seize numerous provinces from the Japanese, but the Japanese puppet states still remained, which controlled still a sizable portion of China.

3. By the late 40's, British assistance in India would be close to nil, on account of the home islands almost complete occupation. Though yes the Japanese had largely pulled out of Eastern India, Allied India lacked support as well.

4. Your controlling of Pakistan and the Maldieves is fine - but your population should still be lower.

5. Assassinating right wing leaders in India is not in it of itself unrealistic - it was just how you presented it. You simply said that a purge was done of right wing leaders, not really specifying why, who these leaders were, why they were targeted, or how this was allowed to follow through. Any fascist or nationalist groups likely would have fled to the East in support of the Republic by this point, so some background on these remaining right wing leaders and why they needed to die would be necessary.

6. As for your economic and industrial development, your app made it seem like India had advanced significantly since the war, which threw me off. My mistake.

1. The thing is, it's not like the UK was just slightly weakened, one of their cities was nuked, and it for over a year, the only thing they controlled was Scotland. It should also be noted that the British in India were more moderate and acceptive than the government in the UK. Furthermore as far as the colonial government thought, the UK as they new it, no longer existed. It's better to be seen as the people who gave control to the Indians, rather than the people who harshly impressed hundreds of thousands of Indians into an army they didn't want to be apart of, to fight for a cause they didn't believe in. The USSR was the UK's ally at the time being, and the remaining brits didn't want to be massacred on the street in a bloody and violent revolution. To them, the only way out was to secede control of the country to the Communist party, which, might I add, had become the most popular movement in India at this point, gaining the support of many independence activists and leaders.

2. Regardless they were able to muster up a force from the un-populated mountain regions of western china, and somehow defeat the Japanese. The fact that the Chinese somehow became a threat to be reckoned with in just a couple years during harsh war time conditions is ridiculous to say the least. So how is it that a well lead and well organized Indian Army with high morale and a good plan, aren't able to beat the Low Morale, Poorly Equipped, Poorly Lead, and Poorly Trained malnourished force of, not Hindi, but Bengali and Thai speaking people. Not only would this force completely crumble in an assault, but the fact it maintained any organization with the wide disparity and variety of languages is a miracle from heaven at best, and an okay joke at worst.

3. Okay so let me get this strait, a malnourished, poorly lead force of improvished Bengali, with no industrial infrastructure of note, and a population of no higher than 60 Million, stands a chance against a genuinely well supplied, somewhat developed, homogenous subcontinent of 427 Million People. Regardless of what weapons supplier you have, I think its out of the question that a Bengali force stands any chance against the Indians.

4. These are the numbers I ran -
India 1955 Population - 395 Million People
Pakistan 1955 Population - 44.1 Million People
Nepal 1955 Population - 8.6 Million People
Subtotal: 447 Million People
Population of Seven Sisters States - 19 Million People
Total Possible Fascist Migrants to Indian State - 1 Million People
Total Population: 427 Million People

5. I suppose that's fair, I can add more information and context if needed.
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:56 pm

Duestchstien wrote:
Joohan wrote:

1. The thing is, it's not like the UK was just slightly weakened, one of their cities was nuked, and it for over a year, the only thing they controlled was Scotland. It should also be noted that the British in India were more moderate and acceptive than the government in the UK. Furthermore as far as the colonial government thought, the UK as they new it, no longer existed. It's better to be seen as the people who gave control to the Indians, rather than the people who harshly impressed hundreds of thousands of Indians into an army they didn't want to be apart of, to fight for a cause they didn't believe in. The USSR was the UK's ally at the time being, and the remaining brits didn't want to be massacred on the street in a bloody and violent revolution. To them, the only way out was to secede control of the country to the Communist party, which, might I add, had become the most popular movement in India at this point, gaining the support of many independence activists and leaders.

2. Regardless they were able to muster up a force from the un-populated mountain regions of western china, and somehow defeat the Japanese. The fact that the Chinese somehow became a threat to be reckoned with in just a couple years during harsh war time conditions is ridiculous to say the least. So how is it that a well lead and well organized Indian Army with high morale and a good plan, aren't able to beat the Low Morale, Poorly Equipped, Poorly Lead, and Poorly Trained malnourished force of, not Hindi, but Bengali and Thai speaking people. Not only would this force completely crumble in an assault, but the fact it maintained any organization with the wide disparity and variety of languages is a miracle from heaven at best, and an okay joke at worst.

3. Okay so let me get this strait, a malnourished, poorly lead force of improvished Bengali, with no industrial infrastructure of note, and a population of no higher than 60 Million, stands a chance against a genuinely well supplied, somewhat developed, homogenous subcontinent of 427 Million People. Regardless of what weapons supplier you have, I think its out of the question that a Bengali force stands any chance against the Indians.

1. that a communist party would come to power in a British colony by any means other than violence is, I believe, unrealistic. I am not going to concede on this point I am afraid. And, keep in mind, most nationalists will have thrown their hats behind the republic by this point.

2. The Chinese also held central China, an area with heavy industry, farmland, as well as hundreds of millions of people. With this in mind, the free Chinese were able to seize back sizable Japanese territory - but at the cost of pretty much destroying themselves. Poisoned Earth, tens of millions dead, disaster for generations levels of destruction. The state of the Indian Republic would be similar to that of Axis China. A well organized unit of nationalists with high morale and Imperial weaponry against a similarly equipped foe. And, yes, there were numerous Hindi and other ethnicites within the Republic, as it's territory reached far westward into the Heart of India. These guys aren't push overs by any means. If you wanted a similar situation as to what happened in China, you should expect the same earth shattering affects.

3. Allied India and the Republic of India had similar levels of industrial output and infrastructure. There really wasn't much of a disparity. Both sides were well equipped from their respective backer. Neither the Republic nor Allied India is homogeneous.

4. Nepal is independent, you didn't subtract the number of people living in the Republic of India ( nearly a quarter of India ), and you didn't subtract the millions of war casualties.

Duestchstien
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:00 pm

Joohan wrote:
Duestchstien wrote:

1. that a communist party would come to power in a British colony by any means other than violence is, I believe, unrealistic. I am not going to concede on this point I am afraid. And, keep in mind, most nationalists will have thrown their hats behind the republic by this point.

2. The Chinese also held central China, an area with heavy industry, farmland, as well as hundreds of millions of people. With this in mind, the free Chinese were able to seize back sizable Japanese territory - but at the cost of pretty much destroying themselves. Poisoned Earth, tens of millions dead, disaster for generations levels of destruction. The state of the Indian Republic would be similar to that of Axis China. A well organized unit of nationalists with high morale and Imperial weaponry against a similarly equipped foe. And, yes, there were numerous Hindi and other ethnicites within the Republic, as it's territory reached far westward into the Heart of India. These guys aren't push overs by any means. If you wanted a similar situation as to what happened in China, you should expect the same earth shattering affects.

3. Allied India and the Republic of India had similar levels of industrial output and infrastructure. There really wasn't much of a disparity. Both sides were well equipped from their respective backer. Neither the Republic nor Allied India is homogeneous.

4. Nepal is independent, you didn't subtract the number of people living in the Republic of India ( nearly a quarter of India ), and you didn't subtract the millions of war casualties.

whatever, i'm done arguing, im out
National Info
Capital - Moscow
Active RPs

Conwy-Shire
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Conwy-Shire » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:40 pm

I may have edged over into April-territory in that IC post, I can scale it back to end-of-march or we could just loosen the time rules.
Last edited by Conwy-Shire on Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurelian Stoicist
Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.

The Real MVP

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:37 pm

Conwy-Shire wrote:I may have edged over into April-territory in that IC post, I can scale it back to end-of-march or we could just loosen the time rules.

Oh no, that's quite fine.

Greater Liverpool
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Greater Liverpool » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:25 am

Right I will post here just to tell you guys my next post is going to be a long one with discussing trade with America, establishing relations with Serbia and also my ships scouting out Athens so get ready for that. Should be out today and if not tomorrow.
An orthodox convert who doesn't support Russia

Slava Ukraini

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:54 am

Sorry I haven't been posting, pretty busy lately

Plus, to be honest, I didn't want to be the one who triggered the next page
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:12 am

Joohan wrote:
Robo-Nixon wrote:I thought the next Month would begin with the next page?

It will, but we are just very close to said next page. Nerv intends to quit if I don't pause the whole RP for your guys conversation - I suggested that you two set up an discord for the conversation instead and then just link it to the IC so that we don't have to pause things.

Why not just set up a Discord for the roleplay as a whole? I mean, it slows down the OOC, but it keeps people engaged and all.
Last edited by Atrilan on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:58 pm

Atrilan wrote:
Joohan wrote:

Why not just set up a Discord for the roleplay as a whole? I mean, it slows down the OOC, but it keeps people engaged and all.

I will consider it, that isn't a bad idea. The only reservation I have on the whole matter is my lack of general experience with discord for anything other than just chatting.

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:09 pm

Greater Liverpool wrote:Right I will post here just to tell you guys my next post is going to be a long one with discussing trade with America, establishing relations with Serbia and also my ships scouting out Athens so get ready for that. Should be out today and if not tomorrow.

I will wait for you to post before I get my next post up.

My next post is going to be pretty lengthy as well, what with operation midwife finally coming underway.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:15 pm

Joohan wrote:
Atrilan wrote:Why not just set up a Discord for the roleplay as a whole? I mean, it slows down the OOC, but it keeps people engaged and all.

I will consider it, that isn't a bad idea. The only reservation I have on the whole matter is my lack of general experience with discord for anything other than just chatting.

If you need, I can help you set it up,
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:27 pm

Also, the map will be updated in the hour

Joohan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Joohan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 pm

Map is updated.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse