NATION

PASSWORD

Empty Wallets (OOC, Sign-Ups, Open, Cyberpunk)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:05 pm

Oh, Tau. Just to make sure, as Co-Op you're fine with me accepting apps, right? for future reference.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Reverend Norv
Senator

Founded: Jun 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Reverend Norv » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:24 pm

Working on a post. For thematic reasons, I'm changing the Liberty Union spy whom Hawkins was on his way to interrogate to just a venal employee; otherwise, saving the spy would be Hawkins' first priority, and that doesn't fit with the two options I've been given.
For really, I think that the poorest he that is in England hath a life to live as the greatest he. And therefore truly, Sir, I think it's clear that every man that is to live under a Government ought first by his own consent to put himself under that Government. And I do think that the poorest man in England is not at all bound in a strict sense to that Government that he hath not had a voice to put himself under.
Col. Thomas Rainsborough, Putney Debates, 1647

A God who let us prove His existence would be an idol.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:18 pm

Thanks, Tau.
Last edited by The Knockout Gun Gals on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:11 am

The Palmetto wrote:Oh, Tau. Just to make sure, as Co-Op you're fine with me accepting apps, right? for future reference.

Go ahead.

Reverend Norv wrote:Working on a post. For thematic reasons, I'm changing the Liberty Union spy whom Hawkins was on his way to interrogate to just a venal employee; otherwise, saving the spy would be Hawkins' first priority, and that doesn't fit with the two options I've been given.

That's fine.
Last edited by The Empire of Tau on Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:43 am

Thanks, Tau ( Sorry for being late I needed to get some sleep )
Wait, no, I'll re-make my app, I finally got the opportunity to go back to normal writing.
Here is my better app
Name: Ezekiel Cesnik

Allegiance: None, tries to keep a low profile and joining UPF.

Appearance: 6'4 feet tall 160lbs, slim, brown eyes, black hair to shoulders.

Physique: a Runner build body, typically malnourished.

Augmentations:

- Right Eye Micro Implants -
A combination of many circuit board, lenses and a micro-computer connected to each other, installed under the retina allows seeing in infra-red, night vision, it also allows for higher distances to be seen, normally all of the lenses are protruding from the side of the eye, filters can be switched at will with lenses that weren't selected to be used are placed under eyelid, the system can be turned off but Ezekiel has no control over it causing it to switch on and off at random, sometimes causing temporary blindness over both eyes, it is considered a prototype.

- Leg muscle implants -
Enhancing Ezekiel speed and agility, achieved through mechanical muscle implants, artificial carbohydrates and protein generator pumping such elements into Ezekiel system and redirecting them into leg muscles keeping his legs in perfect condition even though the owner of the augmentation dire state, it is considered a prototype.

Equipment:
- Gray Hoodie -
Typical hoodie, given by sympathetic bartender.

- Black Trousers -
Typical trousers, given by sympathetic bartender.

- Red Bandana -
Typical bandana, given by sympathetic bartender.

- Magnum 44. -
One of the remnants of old times, stolen by Ezekiel in Undercity.

Skills: 
- Escapist -
After escaping Cybermace and it's search party numerous times Ezekiel have become an artist of escapism finding his way to freedom in many strange and unobvious places.

- Survivalist -
After needing to spend numerous days only on what he found in and what he managed to kill or stole, Ezekiel became a master of finding what he needed to survive in the harsh environment of Undercity. the

Personality:
- Distrust -
Due to Ezekiel upbringing of preparing to test Cybermace prototypes, he grew Distrustful of anyone believing a stranger can always bring more testing by turning him to Cybermace.

- Bravery -
His escape from Cybermace required a lot of bravery, which he possessed, probably caused by being forced to endure Cybermace tests and experiments.

Backstory:
- Early life -
Ezekiel was born to the middle-class family having ties with three of the most prominent rebel groups, exactly due to this his family was arrested and executed by order of Cybermace when Ezekiel was 10, he was abducted by Cybermace and prepared for experiments with company prototypes, often the preparation included the reformation of his physical appearance, by age of 16 he was considered prepared for first experiments, during these experiments he decided to escape, by 18 he already prepared his plan, now he was just waiting for right prototypes to be tested.

- Escape and Life in Undercity -
Ezekiel escaped during his 22nd birthday which he had partially spend testing augmentations, he currently possesses, by end of testing he tackled the security guard, opened the testing chamber and made a run for it, he sneaked into ventilation system from which he managed to get on the roof of the facility, Ezekiel then jumped from roof to roof, eventually he stopped in a bar where the bartender took pity on him and gave clothes Ezekiel wears now, a Cybermace search party was dispatched after him due to value of his current augmentations, he worked numerous jobs under many names from which he gained a small net of contacts in Undercity.

- Current state and goals -
After a year of constantly escaping, Ezekiel decided to join UPF and finally be saved from Cybermace.
Last edited by Endem on Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Postby The Empire of Tau » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:26 pm

Endem wrote:AAAAAAAAAAA

Looks fine. Welcome aboard.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:41 pm

The Empire of Tau wrote:
Endem wrote:AAAAAAAAAAA

Looks fine. Welcome aboard.

Thanks ( my heart finally stopped racing [ Damn you writing on mobile, never again] ), is my character still coming in next post of yours on IC?

Sudbrazil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudbrazil » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Egad! there are so many commies!

Would it be reasonable to assume my character was observing the facility or would it better suit the RP for him to start on a nice day in suburbia?

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:25 pm

Sudbrazil wrote:Egad! there are so many commies!

What's Egad?
Last edited by Endem on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sudbrazil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudbrazil » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:27 pm

Endem wrote:What's Egad?

It is an archaic exclamation that expresses surprise or anger.
Last edited by Sudbrazil on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Postby The Empire of Tau » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 am

Sudbrazil wrote:Egad! there are so many commies!

Would it be reasonable to assume my character was observing the facility or would it better suit the RP for him to start on a nice day in suburbia?

Go ahead and observe the facility.

Flecatya
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Flecatya » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:47 pm

Hey guys,

I know that we technically don't have a flag for the Federal Government yet, but I made a flag for the Bureau of National Security. I based it off of both the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Pinkerton National Detective Agency, as I figured that it would be a fine way of expressing both a dedication to the nation's security and the strong corporate influence felt within the government.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:49 pm

In my opinion but who am i to you, a stranger on the internet a damn nice flag
Last edited by Endem on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse