NATION

PASSWORD

Seize the Throne [Open/OOC/Fantasy]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

@TheTwelveIsles

Postby Union Princes » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:35 pm

Are you gonna post? I sent three telegrams but I don't think it reached you.
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:52 pm

Union Princes wrote:Are you gonna post? I sent three telegrams but I don't think it reached you.

I posted. I was just sick over the weekend so while I was trying to be online and I did see your tg's, I really just half assedly read through the ooc and your last IC post before going back to sleep.

I'm back up and running though, so I should be ready to roll now.
Proud member of the Federation Of Isles.

The Lamplighter will return in times of Blight.
When you are lost in darkness, search for the light.

"The crown and whales will always provide."

Emperor Tyrus Willun The Conqueror.

Union Princes
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:34 pm

Posted.

One night, I protect you
ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, you
Ravyrnyra, Ravyrnyra, Ravyrnyra, Ravyrnyra

A crown of white, a crown of black
A king still has his knights
And mine are strong and fierce, oh lord
As strong and fierce as yours.

And so he boast and so he boast
That Night King of Ravyrnyra
And now his knights feast on his lordsite
With no one left to serve

Yes, now his knights feast on his lords
And no one left to serve
ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

play this at the coronation.
Last edited by Union Princes on Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:57 pm

Union Princes wrote:Posted.

One night, I protect you

That Night King or Ravyrnyra

And no one left to serve
ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Gonna need Walder Frey there too

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:51 pm

One night, I protect you

That Night King of Ravyrnyra

And no one left to serve
ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Thats an interesting song for a coronation.

Posted again as well.

Union Princes
Senator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:14 pm

Posted.

It sure is an interesting song

Barratistan
Secretary

Founded: Sep 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Barratistan » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:09 pm

Where the players who applied ages ago accepted? OP had mentioned he will TG about developments regarding the IC and our general direction. No matter, I shall post again in IC but I was hoping to all whom I "pinched" answer to my post.

Barratistan
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Barratistan » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:11 pm

And on another sidenote we had lore posts and people complained many pages back their issues not resolved: especially that they were right we needed a small Discord server to organize our efforts so the thread won't have a premature death

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:19 pm

Barratistan wrote:And on another sidenote we had lore posts and people complained many pages back their issues not resolved: especially that they were right we needed a small Discord server to organize our efforts so the thread won't have a premature death

No. Discord isn't efficient for an RP like this; old posts get stuck even when pinned, and it's not really efficient. Discord is a chatting app, not a RP forum.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:39 pm

As I said before, this is going to turn from your run of the mill medieval RP to GoT within one coronation, a declaration of independence and vampire uprisings.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Barratistan
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Barratistan » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:27 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Barratistan wrote:And on another sidenote we had lore posts and people complained many pages back their issues not resolved: especially that they were right we needed a small Discord server to organize our efforts so the thread won't have a premature death

No. Discord isn't efficient for an RP like this; old posts get stuck even when pinned, and it's not really efficient. Discord is a chatting app, not a RP forum.

I meant for the chat and updates, not RP posting ofc so we can keep relevant information into OoC and IC

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:21 pm

Barratistan wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:No. Discord isn't efficient for an RP like this; old posts get stuck even when pinned, and it's not really efficient. Discord is a chatting app, not a RP forum.

I meant for the chat and updates, not RP posting ofc so we can keep relevant information into OoC and IC

Meh. I still find it unhelpful. Can we just have one RP that doesn't involve discord....please....?
Please Watch

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:31 pm

Barratistan wrote:I meant for the chat and updates, not RP posting ofc so we can keep relevant information into OoC and IC

Meh. I still find it unhelpful. Can we just have one RP that doesn't involve discord....please....?

I think one benefit Discord has is that players are able to co-ordinate character arcs and plotlines together easily and spontaneously as opposed to the slower OOC and telegram system.

Of course, the most official and useful stuff should be posted on the OOC, but Discord isn't such a bad idea. It's V O I D's call in the end, though
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:39 pm

Barratistan wrote:I meant for the chat and updates, not RP posting ofc so we can keep relevant information into OoC and IC

Why woudn't it be helpful? It's way better to discuss freely about the RP. Ideas, maps, etc, it's way easier if you can talk to a person in a chat, rather than in an forum.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:21 pm

Exactly, we already have a discord and way more has gotten done there than on the ooc.

For example I made a map which we are working on, etc.

Btw once I get home I can work on it Skarten about Aurinia.

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:21 pm

I too have posted again.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:42 am

To pro-Discord.
Well fuck yo arcs I wasn't informed RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Barratistan
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Barratistan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:50 pm

Skarten wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Meh. I still find it unhelpful. Can we just have one RP that doesn't involve discord....please....?

Why woudn't it be helpful? It's way better to discuss freely about the RP. Ideas, maps, etc, it's way easier if you can talk to a person in a chat, rather than in an forum.

Hence why the Harry Potter RP has continued unabated

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:08 pm

APPLICATION:

Name: Archmage Faendor Lortikai
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Appearance:

Personality: Smart, witty and fun loving with a penchant for creativity and zest. Faendor likes things new, exciting, and under control, and he has a matching personality. He is described as passionate and affable and is known for his keen interest in helping others. He likes to keep moving and he feels that if he isn't doing anything then he is falling behind. Generally inexhaustible, he brings positivity, wisdom, and a sense of equality to every room he enters.
Skills: Considered one of the most talented magic users of this age, if not the most dynamic, Faendor is known for his inter-disciplinary approach, mixing the different schools and types of magic together to more specifically suit his needs. He would claim that his best talent is not with magic, but with people, bringing together disparate groups as a way of better understanding magic. He is one of few mages actively engaged in the creation of new spells.
House: The Carn-Laer Caravan
Loyalties: To the Medeis Order, specifically the College of Applied Magics, and the Grand Order of the Throne of Gaia

Biography: Faendor Lortikai was born a member of the Carn-Laer Caravan as the third child, second son, of a family of storytellers. His family was known for it's recounting of Western History, specifically the Battles of Lorgasmus and the rise of the Arinian's to power. His birth was late in the night, but well attended; Marda Free, one of the caravan's most famed midwives, oversaw the birth. She recognized the characteristic golden aura within the child and his magical potential almost immediately, recounting with glee the long histories of those born with golden auras. Typically, it was an honor exclusive to the royal family, but it did occasionally manifest outside that lineage, and when it did it was a sign of really good things. The child was blessed, she said. Their section of the caravan had a minor celebration to welcome the child, as was custom, the next day. Many who came to see the baby congratulated the parents on their third, although those from further along who had heard of his miraculous nature were disappointed by the baby's average appearance.

The first many years of his life were good, he was loved by his parents, and he seemed to possess a good mind, always appreciated by the Rosha. His favorite story growing up was Lilia of Karathia's defeat of the Bear Lords, he liked bears. As a young child he asked a lot of questions, and he became known throughout the caravan as "the asking kid". He didn't seem to have the usual ability for story telling, however, and when his parents asked for him to recount the stories, he would often give flat synopsis, almost immediately losing interest unless something felt off, and then he would ask questions of his parents. When his parents pressed for details, he could usually answer their questions, and as he grew older he was more likely to be right, but the one sentence answers would plague his family for years. Faendor's family also found his general curiosity and lack of focus to be troublesome. He wouldn't stick near the wagon, travelling the length of the caravan, and when his legs came fully under him he would hardly stick near the caravan at all. Not long after this they were travelling through the Free City of Ffenen, home to the Medeis Order. Marda Free had evidently been talking with one of the mages there and Faendor was asked to swing by.

Typically magical potential is unlocked via tremendous focus and months if not years of contemplation and meditation (bored kids do it all the time), or through great physical or emotional trauma, where the internal magical abilities, or Aura/Mana, of a person unleashes itself as a form of self-protection. The mage, Maester Fernson, was quick to quell young Faendor's growing fear of the large college. He filled in the youth about how the college used a proven, safe, and reliable method for unlocking potential for nearly a millennia now. After a quick demonstration of illusion magic, the young child was hooked, and very eager to be Awakened. That week he said goodbye to his family. They were worried about him leaving the caravan, as they didn't particularly understand what it was that he would do, but they understood the prestige of the Medeis Order and they understood that this was their child's destiny. The caravan would be staying in Ffenen for a while anyway. The city had always been good to the Carn-Laer, and this gave Faendar the best of both worlds, as it were, even towards the end of the week when he was living almost exclusively within the dorms.

Faendar's awakening would be well attended. 8 years was half the general acceptance age, and while there were records of even younger children being awakened, those records were covered in dust. In the main forum of the College of Evocation, where these things occurred, those mages that could were in attendance and students stretched out into the hallway. An awakening in and of itself was a rare sight, typically students entering the college had already demonstrated magical aptitude, so the boy's awakening was the talk of Ffenen. There was a lot of chatter in the antechamber as Maester Fernson and young Faendor climbed the small central dais. A stone table covered in arcane symbols that glimmered dully dominated the center. Faendor was lifted by two adepts onto the table. The markings grew brighter as Maester Fernson raised his hands over the youth, a light purple fog dripping from his fingers, wrapping Faendor in what to the boy felt like cotton. It was everywhere, mummifying the boy. Faendor found it getting harder and harder to breath, his breaths were shallow, his heart was slow, there was this terrible bliss and powerlessness slipping over him, the air smelled of thyme. Then the mummified child levitated off the stone, arcane symbols alive, twisting and arching like so many snakes. Faendor lost consciousness, Fernson took a step back. The light purple magic was shot through with golden sparks, the fluffy substance cracked and bloated.
"Avert your gaze!" Maester Fernson directed, a tone of power and control in his voice that his body did not reflect. "Now!" He shouted to the adept assistants, who rapidly raised their arms to throw up a smoke screen. It made little difference, there was a thunderclap as the cotton failed and Faendor was released, haloed in golden light that cut through the smokescreen like light through a shadow. He levitated briefly, his eyes were solid disks of gold, his body wreathed in extra arms and legs, there was a humming and chorus that permeated the atmosphere and the smell of thyme had been cut through with the smell of freshly chopped pine. Then Faendor fell onto the table and bounced off onto the floor.

The College of Recovery and Healing was a lovely place. There was lots of natural light and windows and the walls curved and arched like a tall, melted candle. The place was uniformly lit by a powerful illumination spell set into the marblework and the air smelled slightly of cinnamon. Faendor had broken his arm in the fall and had suffered a concussion. Thankfully, the skilled physicians and his own youthful resilience put him on the mend quickly. Which was good because his classes started almost immediately. Faendor was an excited and eager learner, and according to most Maesters, a delight to have in class. He did well in most practicals and tests, although his performance on homework was usually lackluster or undone. He received a lot of patronage from his peers and teacher's and he took this pretty well. Whenever he didn't understand something, he was willing to try to find answers. This led to some division among the Maesters: some thought he shouldn't be treated differently than his older counterparts, others thought he should have his childhood preserved, and unsurprisingly, Faendor gravitated towards the latter instructors. In particular, Maestor Arnor of the College of Illusion became like a father to the young lad, volunteering to oversee Faendor's course of instruction himself. Under Arnor, Faendor was scheduled into a track focused on fundamental magic, with him learning the basics from most of the colleges.

This proved to be an excellent choice as Faendor turned 16 and insisted he was given his own say in the classes he attended and that he should no longer be considered a ward of the Order. He fully enrolled in the College of Alteration at the same time as he enrolled in the College of Fabrication. Having already completed the basic course requirements for both colleges, Faendor was catapulted to Adept status. The intense workload at this time Faendor would recount as some of the hardest and least rewarding years of his life. Constantly having to prove himself to his peers or having to deal with classmates that assumed he was always correct and willing to help. He was called things like "genius" or "prodigy," and often enough they were used like a slur. He began to abuse alcohol and then a substance of his own creation known as morglorb. This dip in performance was acknowledge by the staff, but was generally explained as him biting off more than he could chew. Enrolling in two colleges was an unheard of thing, and there were a few who found a lot to be jealous of.

Despite the malignancies of his life, Faendor became promoted to Senior Adept three years later at the College of Fabrication. He was working directly under Maester Griffith at the time, a stoic and spartan individual with a proclivity for hyper-fixation. He was attempting to construct an enchantment that could be laid on a sword that would imbue the wielder with the experience and knowledge of command and combat that past wielders had possessed. A well known enchantment on the Royal Sword of House Regine. He had had the idea of using memory metal within the blade as a storage device and Faendor was really good at making memory metal. They were a good team. Faendor provided creative ideas and outside the box solutions and Maester Griffith would consider some of these sometimes. A year later they had created a sword that would alter its gravitational pull to levitate and fight. It had basic attacks programmed into it and based on the cut of the jewels in the pommel, could adopt further styles of fighting. Within the lab, sword fighting the ghost sword became a bit of a fun gag. The board considered this good enough work to graduate Faendor from the College of Fabrication, a mere three weeks before he would become a senior adept for the College of Alteration. Maester d'Imagio was new to the college and Faendor was his first charge. They both had grand dreams of a new type of material. They settled on finely enchanted grains of a crystal with a low melting point and insolubility in water. Inert at room temperature, in cold environments or when frozen, the material is able to be manipulated by basic alteration spells simultaneously on a grain by grain basis allowing for the synthesis of highly complex structures from the ground up. For their invention, Faendor was Graduated from the College of Alteration with honors.

He had been in touch with mages at other colleges at this time whose work he had heard about and he traveled between colleges for a time. Universally, he was disappointed by the erudite nature of the academics. In his eyes, they had become too focused on possibilities and their own schools of thought. There was too little application, too little cross-school interaction. He was tired of seeing brilliant conjurers incapable of simple fireball spells, brilliant arctic wizards brought low by runic magic, evokers hurling mighty magical bolts only to have their magic absorbed by warding cloaks and then turning to their knives when the magic failed. Turning back to his own upbringing, he knew the Medeis Order had a fairly well-rounded education, but he was still aware for example that the College of Recovery and Healing did not outsource to professors from the College of Illusion when it came time to teach their students to pacify unruly patients, they relied on their own textbooks and own internal teachings which could be well behind the current practices of the College of Illusion. He brought these examples and arguments back to the Medeis Order. Faendor's proposal was for a new school. He recognized the great value of diversifying abilities, but he wanted something with broad applications. He wanted magic to be seen as a method of problem solving, and not a thing done by old men in towers. The Order deliberated his proposal for a long while and settled on something of a much smaller scale. Faendor was named Maester Lortikai and was put in charge of a new class at the College of Evocation, which was broadly in charge of new students who hadn't decided a path anyway. His class was Practical Problem Solving and it was supposed to be an introductory course.

Faendor was a good Maester, very friendly and willing to work with students, but he was also a strict Maester, with very high expectations for the teenagers that walked through his doors. He spent a great deal of time outside of scheduled class times with students to shore up areas where they were lacking. As the years progressed, the other Maesters began to enjoy the varied abilities of their students. Often, senior adepts were told to seek out Maester Lortikai if there was a bit of knowledge that they ended up needing for a specific thing. It is important to note that Maester Lortikai was often minimally helpful in such encounters, but he was always able to connect the student to someone who had been working in that specific area for a while. He kept his fingers on the pulse of as many projects as he could, and he became famous for his "shadows", students who had been doing poorly in some thing who he brought along on visits to those at other colleges working on that thing. Around this time he also began to reach out to other wizarding schools, establishing contact with multiple magic users. His own senior adepts were a varied bunch; Faendor became much better at Evocation during his time at the college, but he tried to take on adepts who had projects unrelated to pure magic.

After a number of years, he again proposed his idea for a new college. He had made many friends within the Medeis Order and actually got to be a member of the deliberations this time around. The College of Applied Magics was a small and fundamentally experimental affair. It was no simple coincidence that the proposal came at the same time as the closing of the nearby Abathy Chapel and its acquisition by the Ffenen City Council. It was purchased and refitted by the Medeis Order and the classical, tall building became a Frankenstein's monster as Maester Lortikai added countless mechana and archana related tools. Faendor was not appointed as Archmage of the College, however, that position went to the conservative and well rounded Maester Borris. The elderly and newly appointed Archmage Borris was well-connected and proved to be the capable leader that the young college needed. He was practical and straightforward and well versed in the problems facing magic, sharing in Faedor's vision, but narrowing Maester Lortikai's exuberance into several concrete goals. Their first class contained only 4 students, the next contained 27, and within only a few years, the college was taking on nearly 100 students per year. Applied Magics rapidly became a new prestige school given it's small size and Borris' desire to keep a small class size, and given that students would often attend this college in conjunction with other colleges with a 23% dual enrollment rate. The expectations were high and the learning curve was steep, however, and the dropout rate has neared as high 60% some years.

Unfortunately, Archmage Borris would not see his 5th year as archmage. After attempting a particularly violent summoning spell designed to test the efficacy of certain runes, he became ill with acute summoning sickness. Despite receiving almost immediate treatment, complications from his old age led to a rapid deterioration of his quality of life. He died a week later. Faendor had agreed to assist with the rune test, but had been busy helping a student with a transfiguration assignment and had been late. He still holds responsibility for what happened. Promoted to Archmage Lortikai, Faendor put in place more rigorous screening, hoping to drop the burnout rates, which it did, but they still remained the highest of all the colleges in the Medeis Order. Administrative work began to eat up more and more of his time as well, forcing Faendor to quit teaching. He justified it to himself by doubling down on collaborative projects and extracting innovation from his campus.

The death of Empress Artemis II Regina and the subsequent instability had been well predicted by the mediums and politicians alike, although it was not well known how the situation would resolve itself. It was a few months before her death that Archmage Lortikai became aware of the Grand Order of the Throne of Gaia, a few members of which with whom he became fast friends. During his visits to the capitol city, he would often seek them out, offering camaraderie, advice on golem repair, and news that he found relevant. He made preparations to be in the capitol on business on that fated day when she passed, but was held up due to a difficulty stabilizing the chassis of a proposed Ley Gate generator. He leaves today, in game, for the court in order to assists the Grand Order and their plan for a peaceful transition of power in any way.

RP Example: Currently in Vanished Wilderness, Was in New Civilizations, And here's an oldie but a goodie.
#SeizeTheThrone
Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:47 pm

Barratistan wrote:
Skarten wrote:Why woudn't it be helpful? It's way better to discuss freely about the RP. Ideas, maps, etc, it's way easier if you can talk to a person in a chat, rather than in an forum.

Hence why the Harry Potter RP has continued unabated

I mean, the only reason this one is dead is because the OP is gone from the main IC RP. Unless he makes a post in IC, it'll remain dead. The rest of us are just twiddling our thumbs until then.
Please Watch

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:20 am

Wow, page 3 is going to be a giant wall of text by Union and TTI, with that one odd post by Tasuirin.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.

Tasuirin
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tasuirin » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:27 am

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:Wow, page 3 is going to be a giant wall of text by Union and TTI, with that one odd post by Tasuirin.

Yep. Duopoly on the posting, so it seems.
IC'ly, Tasuirin is:
An Absolute Monarchy, A Federal Monarchy, Neo-Feudalistic, Anti-Democratic, Mercantilist, Five Kingdoms, Ruled by One King
⊱ ──── {.⋅ ASEXUAL~ ⋅.} ──── ⊰
⊱ ──── {.⋅ ☭ ★ ☭ ★ ☭ ⋅.} ──── ⊰
⊱ ──── {.⋅ ATHEIST ⋅.} ──── ⊰
⊱ ──── {.⋅ CELTIC ⋅.} ──── ⊰
⊱ ──── {.⋅ AUSTRALIAN ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:34 am

heh

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:44 am

Barratistan wrote:Hence why the Harry Potter RP has continued unabated

I mean, the only reason this one is dead is because the OP is gone from the main IC RP. Unless he makes a post in IC, it'll remain dead. The rest of us are just twiddling our thumbs until then.

Honestly at this point Ive been thinking we might as well just vote in a new OP.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the OP is Absent - Long Live the RP-Regent

Postby The V O I D » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:53 am

OP Announcement:

“I feel really bad about never having time and stuff to run this... so, I've come to a decision:

Until I have or can feasibly make time to run this thing properly, as I have been neglecting to do so, I am hereby granting Khas regency over the RP as de facto OP.

I'll be here if y'all have questions about lore and stuff, and if Khas wants my advice on things, but I can't dedicate enough time to this as I either don't have it, or when I do, I end up not getting around to it as I'm worn out during such times.

I trust Khas to run this thing as she sees fit to run it, and grant her full discretion and powers fitting of an OP until such time as I can take up the reigns - and if that doesn't happen, for any reason, I am granting her full power to start a sequel eventually and to take full and total control. I also grant her the ability to appoint new Co-OPs and moderators as she sees fit for the thread, and if she wants/needs new mods for this server should it become more populated, I'll help set it up. I have also granted Khas administrator privileges over this discord server, so that even if I'm unavailable, she can appoint new Server Mods as she sees fit should the need arise.”

- My DISCORD Server Announcement

Thank you for your time. Apologies for all of this, but I'll be getting my Associate's Degree in college after graduating this semester, and so between focusing on that and my lack of motivation to do anything after a long day of classes, homework, etc. now that the semester has started - in combination with my lack of posting or participation recently in preparation for the semester's start - well, it led me to making this decision.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse