NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP IC-Volume II (OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:32 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"So you won't help me with Appalachia?"

"Representative, I believe that we can help each other, yes we can."

"The bill is for Appalachia, i'm not extending it beyond that. It includes a number of Carolina counties and will affect your flock, I promise you."
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:18 pm

Taylor began to pack his things from his old office and into his new one. He remembered the day he got elected, the day he took a stand for America. With revolution comes the risk of losing everything that you've worked for. But not yet. Taylor wasn't going to give up. He was going to lead America into a new age...from behind the shadows, of course.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Harrington's Office, Longworth House Office Building, Washington D.C

"I'd rather have Winslow behind us before we go to the President and make it clear that this position represents us all," Amaras voiced his opinion. "We have a better chance to get her on our side without too much sausage making. The President can be the final step."
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Hallway, Cannon House Office Building, Washington D.C.

In the first months of his term, Appleby had not paid particularly close attention to whose offices were nearest to his, or along the walking route he took through the building to arrive at it, but that did not mean he was not in the habit of observing those he passed along the way. In this case, one of the office doors was open, and a number of boxes in various states of fill could be seem from the corner of his eye. With little better to do at the moment before a staff meeting he was not looking forward to, Appleby stepped to the doorway to take a glance inside.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:32 pm

Gene Eric's Office, Harte Senate Office Building, Washington D.C.

Eric sat silent for a few moments. "That may be the end of my little interrogation, unless something else pops back into my mind. I can give you my "ruling", if you like, but if you have any questions for me, please, ask them."
Male.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:50 pm

Dentali wrote:
"Representative, I believe that we can help each other, yes we can."

"The bill is for Appalachia, i'm not extending it beyond that. It includes a number of Carolina counties and will affect your flock, I promise you."

"Representative, if your heart is only for Appalachia and only for those mountains, then Representative, it may be that you should seek a man of Appalachia for your bill, yes, if you will go no farther than there, then that would behoove you better, oh yes it would."
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Prolieum wrote:

Eric sat silent for a few moments. "That may be the end of my little interrogation, unless something else pops back into my mind. I can give you my "ruling", if you like, but if you have any questions for me, please, ask them."

"Regardless of your 'ruling' I would appreciate any constructive criticism you might have. I will have questions but they will liekly be based on your 'ruling'"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:12 pm

Dentali wrote:

"Representative, if your heart is only for Appalachia and only for those mountains, then Representative, it may be that you should seek a man of Appalachia for your bill, yes, if you will go no farther than there, then that would behoove you better, oh yes it would."

"It can't be the Appalachian revitalization bill if it doesn't just focus on Appalachia. What areas did you want to be covered? Their may be another way to pitch it."

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:22 pm

"Where specifically are you looking for criticism?" Eric inquired.
Male.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:25 pm

Prolieum wrote:

"Where specifically are you looking for criticism?" Eric inquired.

"I personally care more about the substance of my policies, but my team wants to focus more on the messaging to the farming community."

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:31 pm

"I have not heard very much of what that message is," Eric replied. "I have been following some of your campaign, but that has mostly been from the outside, watching some of the times you showed up in what the bigger media have been broadcasting."
Male.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:35 pm

Prolieum wrote:

"I have not heard very much of what that message is," Eric replied. "I have been following some of your campaign, but that has mostly been from the outside, watching some of the times you showed up in what the bigger media have been broadcasting."

"I have been trying to coin some sort of 'I have a plan for that' catchphrase, being the smart policy guy you still want to have a beer with. My three main focuses are the Economy, Healthcare and Education... But speaking of how i pitched certain things to you, such as LGBTQ issues that could turn off many typical republican voters which aspects of those messages resonated most with you or made you feel uncomfortable?"

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:36 pm

"What do you drink, Representative?" Eric asked, somewhat out of the blue.
Male.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:13 pm

Prolieum wrote:

"What do you drink, Representative?" Eric asked, somewhat out of the blue.

"I don't drink much but I usually do a Yuengling for beer, sometimes I get a Bourbon Old Fashioned"
Last edited by Dentali on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Wilson Twitter @KeepWyomingGreat
“I encourage my friends and allies to start searching for a GOP replacement for Comrade Taylor and stop Mrs. I want all of Wyoming on generational welfare.”
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:18 am

Dentali wrote:

"It can't be the Appalachian revitalization bill if it doesn't just focus on Appalachia. What areas did you want to be covered? Their may be another way to pitch it."

"Such a bill need no be so limited, no, that is not required, not required that it only cover the lands of Appalachia. If we wish to reach all, then this bill of yours, Representative can go to all in need or many more"

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:23 am

The officers ended up agreeing that they didn't have enough to hold Mateo on with a dead witness, so he got hauled back to the closest city and Rosa's body was extracted to be autopsied after investigators showed up and got the reports. Mateo got checked over medically and then was cleared to go after they got his report.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:50 am

Dentali wrote:

"Such a bill need no be so limited, no, that is not required, not required that it only cover the lands of Appalachia. If we wish to reach all, then this bill of yours, Representative can go to all in need or many more"

"Based on what metric?"

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am

The Orion Islands wrote:Wilson Twitter @KeepWyomingGreat
“I encourage my friends and allies to start searching for a GOP replacement for Comrade Taylor and stop Mrs. I want all of Wyoming on generational welfare.”

Martin Taylor
@MartinTaylorWA

If you think I’m a communist, I think I can find a chimpanzee with more brains than you.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:25 pm

Dentali wrote:

"Based on what metric?"

"I am a man of the heart and of the soul Representative, not of math and metrics, for that task I believe you are better chosen."

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:19 pm

“Alright,” Harrington replied somewhat hesitantly. She did not want Amaras and her senate counterparts to receive credit, but knew Winslow would likely be cooperative.

“But I would like to be present at the meeting with Winslow, as well as at any presentations of our plan.”
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:42 pm

"Of course," Amaras affirmed. "This is our legislation together, after all, we should all hang together with it, if we don't want to hang separately."
Male.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:03 pm

Aubrey Reed
@FLOTUS

A nice little Fourth of July present here from @TheWhip. It's a clever design for mobility, I'll have to try it out and see how it runs.
Male.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Dentali wrote:
"Based on what metric?"

"I am a man of the heart and of the soul Representative, not of math and metrics, for that task I believe you are better chosen."

"You need to give me a better idea of what you are asking for or how am I supposed to know what you want? Because going by math and metric i'm telling you Appalachia needs the money."

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:43 pm

Dentali wrote:

"You need to give me a better idea of what you are asking for or how am I supposed to know what you want? Because going by math and metric i'm telling you Appalachia needs the money."

"All that I am saying to you, Representative, is that there are many, yes, many in need beyond the borders of Appalachia, and I believe that we could do more, much more with a bill that went beyond those borders and farther, to all of the Carolinas, yes, all of the South, or across the country to help those who need help, yes."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse