NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. XI

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:36 pm

Something of an intentional seeming error of phrase in that comment of Reed's.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:16 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Dentali wrote:
Tomorrow is my fathers birthday AND the day we are celebrating fathers day for him so unfortunately i cannot moderate that day

PS TNS send me the three topics stevenson would like to discuss

That's fine, we'll find another time

They're still figuring out the format ic

I am normally up at 9 or 10 in the morning, if that is acceptable then I can moderate

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:44 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:

I am normally up at 9 or 10 in the morning, if that is acceptable then I can moderate

I'd be fine with it.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:48 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:

I'd be fine with it.

Time zones?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:54 pm

Dentali wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I'd be fine with it.

Time zones?

BST
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:58 pm

I meant like 5 EST, I can only be on a little sporadically tomorrow, it would just be dodging that w a really early morning

Next weekend I should be much more open
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:16 pm

I meant like 5 EST, I can only be on a little sporadically tomorrow, it would just be dodging that w a really early morning

I'm fine with a sporadic debate.
Please Watch

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:18 pm

Maybe Sam should talk to Anderson, his marriage fell apart after his election to congress

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:18 pm

Dentali wrote:Maybe Sam should talk to Anderson, his marriage fell apart after his election to congress

But he's still married?

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:21 pm

I'm fine with a sporadic debate.

It hasn't worked out in the past and it usually means your character is kinda trapped without being able to do something else.

Also sporadic here would be mostly typing on a phone which wouldn't work great in debate context. Could manage a conversation, not really that

What time EST would you be able to be available on weekdays? I think that's our best bet unless we just go for next Sat

They still do need to finish talking IC though

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Dentali wrote:Maybe Sam should talk to Anderson, his marriage fell apart after his election to congress

But he's still married?

Anderson? Nope

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:24 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I'm fine with a sporadic debate.

It hasn't worked out in the past and it usually means your character is kinda trapped without being able to do something else.

Also sporadic here would be mostly typing on a phone which wouldn't work great in debate context. Could manage a conversation, not really that

What time EST would you be able to be available on weekdays? I think that's our best bet unless we just go for next Sat

Ugh ive tried to do a debate on here via phone before it sucked

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:25 pm

Dentali wrote:
But he's still married?

Anderson? Nope

Samara

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:27 pm

Wait, nvm, McGareth, that makes sense

I shorten Samara so much I forgot Sam was his first name

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:28 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I'm fine with a sporadic debate.

12-5pm EST.
Please Watch

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:30 pm

12-5pm EST.

Dang it, yeah, I kinda figured it would end up being like that. The time difference kinda sucks

Might have to make it a weekend thing unfortunately
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:32 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:12-5pm EST.

Dang it, yeah, I kinda figured it would end up being like that. The time difference kinda sucks

Also, I'm not available until 2:00pm BST on Saturday due to prior arrangements (Read: 9:00 EST)
Please Watch

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:00 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Wait, nvm, McGareth, that makes sense

Yea its weird people OOC shorten my characters last names, Andy and Sam

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:12 am

Also, I'm not available until 2:00pm BST on Saturday due to prior arrangements (Read: 9:00 EST)

That should be fine

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:13 am

Is the Wilson calling me a Stalinist same as the person who proposed Wilsoncare? Or are they two different WIlsons?
Please Watch

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:14 am

Dentali wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:Wait, nvm, McGareth, that makes sense

Yea its weird people OOC shorten my characters last names, Andy and Sam

Very weird

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:15 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Is the Wilson calling me a Stalinist same as the person who proposed Wilsoncare? Or are they two different WIlsons?

Winstoncare not Wilsoncare. Winston was the not Obama and Winstoncare is just the ACA. Wilson is a GOP Sen from WY

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:25 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Is the Wilson calling me a Stalinist same as the person who proposed Wilsoncare? Or are they two different WIlsons?

Winstoncare not Wilsoncare. Winston was the not Obama and Winstoncare is just the ACA. Wilson is a GOP Sen from WY

Ok got it
Please Watch

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Comrade Stansky is starting to seem sane compared to Taylor

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:21 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Comrade Stansky is starting to seem sane compared to Taylor

Where's Stansky's app?
Please Watch

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse