NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. XI

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:30 am

NS Nation Name: The Archipelago Territory
Character Name: Austin Miller
Character Gender: M
Character Age: 53 (b. June 5 1964)
Character Height: 6 feet 4 inches
Character Weight: 180
Character Position/Role/Job: Deputy Attorney General
Appearance: Image
Character State of Origin: FL
Character State of Residence: Washington, DC
Character Party Affiliation: Republican
Main Strengths: Responsible, dedicated/determined, experienced, has argued Supreme Court cases, great debater.
Main Weaknesses: Stubborn, temper, not very good at public speaking (he is okay at it).
Biography:
Early Life-
Austin Miller was born in Washington D.C. in 1964, and he was interested in politics from a young age as a result. His grandparents immigrated to the U.S. and worked low-paying jobs, but his dad graduated from NYU and became a corporate lawyer, and Miller followed his footsteps by graduating Harvard Law School in 1989. He got married to his wife Sofia in 1996.
Legal Career-
In 1990, a year after working for his dad, Miller became a General Attorney at the FBI and held the position for two years, before he became bored. When asked why he quit the FBI in a town hall style campaign rally, he said “they wanted me to provide counsel and maintain the legality of federal investigations. When I became a lawyer, I wanted to fight battles in a courtroom, not advise an agency.” Shortly after, with a recommendation from the Deputy Director of the FBI, Miller was hired by the Solicitor General to serve as a lawyer in the Office of the Solicitor General in December 1992. He helped prepare arguments for the Solicitor General in several Supreme Court cases in 1997, before the Solicitor General resigned.
Political Career-
When the Solicitor General retired in 1997, he recommended to the Attorney General that Miller take his place. After being asked to take the job by the President, Miller accepted. While many people in the DOJ were confused as to how he got the job, it was most likely because he wrote several key legal arguments for crucial Supreme Court cases.

However, while Miller won several Supreme Court cases for the U.S. government. In the 2001 case Shrub v. Blood, he wrote an amicus curiae brief which stated that Shrub, the Republican President, should win the case because it violated the 14th amendment. This led to a large amount of backlash because the media accused him of political bias, since he was a known conservative. He resigned before Shrub took office.

He then stayed out of politics and worked at a private law firm in until 2005, when he was appointed the General Counsel by the NSA Director. Several conspiracy theorists alleged that he worked as a lawyer for the NSA long before being appointed. On his twitter account he joked “I can neither confirm nor deny these accusation,” fueling the theories. He held the position until becoming the Executive Director in 2010. After that, he turned down the position of Deputy Director in 2015. In 2016, after Calvin Reed announced his candidacy for President, Miller met with him three times. No one knows the reason why they met, or why Miller declined several FOIA requests regarding the meetings, but Miller was dubbed Reed’s “friendly neighborhood NSA consultant” by a lesser known reporter. The story never hit mainstream media due to the lack of sources and evidence regarding the matter.

In November, once Reed was elected, Alicia Florrick, a Democrat, was appointed Attorney General even though the party was falling apart. Reed appointed Miller as he Deputy Attorney General because he wanted him to “have a moderating effect on the Department of Justice.” Miller is now leading his own investigation into Secretary of State Jay Gerestaer, and wants him impeached, because of his many scandals he was involved in.
Last edited by The Archipelago Territory on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:31 am

I fixed all the errors, can I post now? I changed the years for the Solicitor General and then I changed the state A.G. to the top NSA lawyer
YANG GANG 2020

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:52 am

Was Garaestar relieved of his duty?

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:13 am

The archipelago territory wrote:I fixed all the errors, can I post now? I changed the years for the Solicitor General and then I changed the state A.G. to the top NSA lawyer

I'll do another review
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:14 am

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Was Garaestar relieved of his duty?

See, he was still Secstate when he was in Turkey, and he didn't resign, but then Winston was trying to replace him, so he must have been axed

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:19 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
The archipelago territory wrote:I fixed all the errors, can I post now? I changed the years for the Solicitor General and then I changed the state A.G. to the top NSA lawyer

I'll do another review

Thanks!
YANG GANG 2020

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:20 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Was Garaestar relieved of his duty?

See, he was still Secstate when he was in Turkey, and he didn't resign, but then Winston was trying to replace him, so he must have been axed

Can a President remove a Sec State against his will?

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:23 am

The archipelago territory wrote:NS Nation Name: The Archipelago Territory
Appearance: (Image)
Main Strengths: Responsible, dedicated/determined, experienced, has argued Supreme Court cases, great debater.
Main Weaknesses: Stubborn, temper, not very good at public speaking (he is okay at it).
Biography:
Early Life-
Austin Miller was born in Washington D.C. in 1964, and he was interested in politics from a young age as a result. His grandparents immigrated to the U.S. and worked low-paying jobs, but his dad graduated from NYU and became a corporate lawyer, and Miller followed his footsteps by graduating Harvard Law School in 1989. He got married to his wife Sofia in 1996.
Legal Career-
In 1990, a year after working for his dad, Miller became a General Attorney at the FBI and held the position for two years, before he became bored. When asked why he quit the FBI in a town hall style campaign rally, he said “they wanted me to provide counsel and maintain the legality of federal investigations. When I became a lawyer, I wanted to fight battles in a courtroom, not advise an agency.” Shortly after, with a recommendation from the Deputy Director of the FBI, Miller was hired by the Solicitor General to serve as a lawyer in the Office of the Solicitor General in December 1992. He helped prepare arguments for the Solicitor General in several Supreme Court cases in 1997, before the Solicitor General resigned.
Political Career-
When the Solicitor General retired in 1997, he recommended to the Attorney General that Miller take his place. After being asked to take the job by the President, Miller accepted. While many people in the DOJ were confused as to how he got the job, it was most likely because he wrote several key legal arguments for crucial Supreme Court cases.

However, while Miller won several Supreme Court cases for the U.S. government. In the 2001 case Shrub v. Blood, he wrote an amicus curiae brief which stated that Shrub, the Republican President, should win the case because it violated the 14th amendment. This led to a large amount of backlash because the media accused him of political bias, since he was a known conservative. He resigned before Shrub took office.

He then stayed out of politics and worked at a private law firm in until 2005, when he was appointed the General Counsel by the NSA Director. Several conspiracy theorists alleged that he worked as a lawyer for the NSA long before being appointed. On his twitter account he joked “I can neither confirm nor deny these accusation,” fueling the theories. He held the position until becoming the Executive Director in 2010. After that, he turned down the position of Deputy Director in 2015. In 2016, after Calvin Reed announced his candidacy for President, Miller met with him three times. No one knows the reason why they met, or why Miller declined several FOIA requests regarding the meetings, but Miller was dubbed Reed’s “friendly neighborhood NSA consultant” by a lesser known reporter. The story never hit mainstream media due to the lack of sources and evidence regarding the matter.

In November, once Reed was elected, Alicia Florrick, a Democrat, was appointed Attorney General even though the party was falling apart. Reed appointed Miller as he Deputy Attorney General because he wanted him to “have a moderating effect on the Department of Justice.” Miller is now leading his own investigation into Secretary of State Jay Gerestaer, and wants him impeached, because of his many scandals he was involved in.

I'm still not really sold on the super young SG bit. At minimum I'd just move it to 2000, just before the case

Twitter didn't exist when he was appointed, couldn't tweet

Should replace the partisan weakness with something

NSA director has to be military, also super short timeframe again

Reed's been libertarian on NSA+surveillance, not sure they'd hit it off

Garestaer was under the last Prez, can't be impeached, investigation would be fine

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:24 am

Yes

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:26 am

Aureumterra wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:I was going to wait to tweet till Ram showed up....I'll still wait a little longer

Sorry, unexpected things happened and I couldn’t post today

You're all good

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:26 am

Alright. This character doesn't seem very good, I think i'll completely start from scratch. Also, is Garestaer still the Secretary of State, or is he removed? On the wiki and archive he's still listed as the Secretary of State.
YANG GANG 2020

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:28 am

The archipelago territory wrote:Alright. This character doesn't seem very good, I think i'll completely start from scratch. Also, is Garestaer still the Secretary of State, or is he removed? On the wiki and archive he's still listed as the Secretary of State.

Wiki should have been changed, I can take care of that tonight, he's not secstate anymore

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:28 am

Also, I meant Executive Director, not Director.
YANG GANG 2020

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:19 am

NS Nation Name: The Archipelago Territory
Main Weaknesses: Stubborn, temper, partisan, not very good at public speaking (he is okay at it).
Biography:
Early Life-
Legal Career-
Miller worked at his dad’s newly created law firm until 1996, when Miller became a General Attorney at the FBI and held the position for two years, before he became bored. When asked why he quit the FBI in a town hall style campaign rally, he said “they wanted me to provide counsel and maintain the legality of federal investigations. When I became a lawyer, I wanted to fight battles in a courtroom, not advise an agency.”
Political Career-
Shortly after leaving the agency, Miller launched an unsuccessful campaign as an independent for a seat in the Council of the District of Columbia. Having amassed a net worth of one million dollars from his time in his dad’s private law firm, Miller moved to Florida was able to remain unemployed for quite some time. In 1998, he won a campaign for a seat in the Senate as a Republican, and wasn’t much of an influential legislator, considering he wrote no bills at all. He did, however, often debate bills and voted on almost all of them.

In 2002, he ran for Florida Attorney General, and after being endorsed by Shrub, won the election easily due to the fact that the majority of Republican voters voted for him due to the endorsement. He used his powers to root out corruption and stop illegal lobbying techniques at the state level. In 2004, however, he resigned due to the fact that politicians and lobbyists alike on the state level didn’t like him. He feared that his political career would be killed if the majority of lobbyists and state politicians hated him, so he moved back to Washington, D.C. to continue politics at a federal level.

In 2006 Miller launched a city council campaign, but lost the election due to the fact that he was a Republican, and the majority of citizens in D.C. were Democrats at the time. He went on to be appointed Solicitor General by President Owen K. Shrub and his Solicitor General as the Special Assistant to the Solicitor General, and eventually became one of his four Deputy Solicitor Generals that same year. In June 2008, when the Solicitor General retired, Miller was selected by President Shrub to serve as the Acting Solicitor General, and was approved in July. As the Deputy Solicitor General and the Solicitor General, he has argued several Supreme Court cases, winning most of them. The Solicitor General said that as his Deputy he won more cases and provided better legal arguments than any other Deputies or attorneys in his office.

Miller returned to the FBI and worked as a lawyer aiding with investigations until 2015, when he semi-retired, seeking to meet with the Republican candidate, wanting to serve a second term as the Solicitor General.

In the 2016 primaries, he met with Calvin Reed several times and contributed a large amount of his money to his campaign, believing that Reed was the least corrupt candidate and Reed would combat corruption better than any other Republican candidate. While some thought of Reed’s inexperience negatively, Miller asserted that he didn’t owe anything to any other political figures or his party, making him much more likely to make the right decisions in office.

Reed was inexperienced in the political field, and since Miller had a lot of experience, he was appointed Deputy Attorney General. In November, once Reed was elected, Alicia Florrick, a Democrat, was appointed Attorney General even though the party was falling apart. Reed appointed Miller as he Deputy Attorney General because he wanted him to “have a moderating effect on the Department of Justice.”
What about this? He’s essentially a new character besides the personal details, which don’t matter much.
Last edited by The Archipelago Territory on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
YANG GANG 2020

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:07 am

Also, what did Secretary garestaer do besides trying to kidnap Reed’s son?
YANG GANG 2020

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:12 am

The archipelago territory wrote:Also, what did Secretary garestaer do besides trying to kidnap Reed’s son?

Fled to Turkey under Erdogan's protection

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:00 pm

The archipelago territory wrote:NS Nation Name: The Archipelago Territory
Appearance: (Image)
Main Weaknesses: Stubborn, temper, partisan, not very good at public speaking (he is okay at it).
Biography:
Early Life-
Legal Career-
Miller worked at his dad’s newly created law firm until 1996, when Miller became a General Attorney at the FBI and held the position for two years, before he became bored. When asked why he quit the FBI in a town hall style campaign rally, he said “they wanted me to provide counsel and maintain the legality of federal investigations. When I became a lawyer, I wanted to fight battles in a courtroom, not advise an agency.”
Political Career-
Shortly after leaving the agency, Miller launched an unsuccessful campaign as an independent for a seat in the Council of the District of Columbia. Having amassed a net worth of five million dollars from his time in his dad’s private law firm, Miller moved to Florida was able to remain unemployed for quite some time. In 1998, he won a campaign for a seat in the Senate as a Republican, and wasn’t much of an influential legislator, considering he wrote no bills at all. He did, however, often debate bills and voted on almost all of them.

In 2002, he ran for Florida Attorney General, and after being endorsed by Shrub, won the election easily due to the fact that the majority of Republican voters voted for him due to the endorsement. He used his powers to root out corruption and stop illegal lobbying techniques at the state level. In 2004, however, he resigned due to the fact that politicians and lobbyists alike on the state level didn’t like him. He feared that his political career would be killed if the majority of lobbyists and state politicians hated him, so he moved back to Washington, D.C. to continue politics at a federal level.

In 2006 Miller launched a city council campaign, but lost the election due to the fact that he was a Republican, and the majority of citizens in D.C. were Democrats at the time. He went on to be appointed Solicitor General by President Owen K. Shrub and his Solicitor General as the Special Assistant to the Solicitor General, and eventually became one of his four Deputy Solicitor Generals that same year. In June 2008, when the Solicitor General retired, Miller was selected by President Shrub to serve as the Acting Solicitor General, and was approved in July. As the Deputy Solicitor General and the Solicitor General, he has argued several Supreme Court cases, winning most of them. The Solicitor General said that as his Deputy he won more cases and provided better legal arguments than any other Deputies or attorneys in his office.

In the 2016 primaries, he met with Calvin Reed several times and contributed a large amount of his money to his campaign, believing that Reed was the least corrupt candidate and Reed would combat corruption better than any other Republican candidate. While some thought of Reed’s inexperience negatively, Miller asserted that he didn’t owe anything to any other political figures or his party, making him much more likely to make the right decisions in office.

Reed was inexperienced in the political field, and since Miller had a lot of experience, he was appointed Deputy Attorney General. In November, once Reed was elected, Alicia Florrick, a Democrat, was appointed Attorney General even though the party was falling apart. Reed appointed Miller as he Deputy Attorney General because he wanted him to “have a moderating effect on the Department of Justice.”
What about this? He’s essentially a new character besides the personal details, which don’t matter much.

Nice, this looks a lot better. Only some minor stuff this time.

$5 million is a little rich for six years as a lawyer, especially the first six. Hitting one mil would be more realistic/enough to semiretire on

Big gap between 2009-2016. He doing private law, semiretired, what's going on then?

Then last thing would just be clarifying with the deputy AG bit, he's appointed by Reed, right? Wording is just a little confusing, I think that's what you meant

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:02 pm

Yes, that’s what I meant. I’ll fix these issues, but after that am I clear to post on the IC thread?
YANG GANG 2020

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:15 pm

Also how do I know what day it is in the RP?
YANG GANG 2020

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:24 pm

The archipelago territory wrote:Yes, that’s what I meant. I’ll fix these issues, but after that am I clear to post on the IC thread?

Pro just has to gives the thumbs up that Reed would pick him and you're golden

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

The archipelago territory wrote:Also how do I know what day it is in the RP?

There's a date range in the OP

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: The World Capitalist Confederation
Character Name: Martin Taylor
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 43
Character Height: 183cm
Character Weight: 79kg
Character Position/Role/Job: Representative of the 9th District of Washington
Character State of Origin: Washington
Character State of Residence: Washington
Character Party Affiliation: Progressive Party
Main Strengths: Charismatic, fierce, ambitious, and able to rouse a crowd. A firm populist, he is popular among sections of the American population and has a sort-of cult of personality around him.
Main Weaknesses: Ends-justify-the-means philosophy, overconfidence, narcissism, hero complex. Hasn't really gotten much in his career so far. Is sometimes too harsh and takes down possible allies. Can burn down a bridge faster than napalm with his sharp tongue. Hasn't got a clue when it comes to diplomatic strategy. Will often opt for the more aggressive path, no matter the consequences. He's not a full-on war hawk though. He's just a bit too aggressive at diplomacy.
Biography:
Born to an upper-middle class, liberal family, Martin enjoyed a life of relative comfort. He read books and took an interest in mathematics and science, but also orating and debating. He turned the news on every day, watching it happily. It was odd, that, for a child to be interested in both mathematics and debating people. At an early age, he took an interest in politics and swayed by his liberal parents towards liberalism. He was a liberal until he went to a holiday in Uganda, and saw all the poverty. He was shocked and professed to socialism. He was going to take economics, perhaps also political science (although he later decided against it), to fix this problem. Later on, he was admitted to, and graduated from, Yale University, with a master's degree in economics. He now looked for a job...

He worked for several years as a data analyst, which wasn't really that fruitful for him as he wanted to become an economic advisor instead, until 2007. He predicted to the company that, based on the indicators of economic health, a recession would happen between "September 2008 and August 2010", and the company he worked for was able to put in place measures to weather against the recession. This is when Martin's ego really began to boom. He was promoted and helped the company grow quickly, thanks to his intelligent predictions. Whether the growth was because of him or only seen as such due to his prediction of the Great Recession is still to be seen

When the 2012 election rolled around, he decided to run for the House under the name of the Democratic Party. He failed, only getting about 12% of the vote in the primaries. He did this again in 2014, this time getting 28% of the vote in the primaries. His big break came in 2016, when he won he won the primary election by about 5,000 votes and the final election by only a few thousand more than that in the name of the Democratic Party. But just after winning, he defected to the Progressives. After all, he always felt like he was too far left for the Democrats.

Ecstatic, Martin took office with absolute joy. Sure, he took some funds from a few lobbyists (mostly left-leaning ones, but also one which had links to the Dakota Pipeline Protests), but otherwise, his slate was mostly clean. He mostly preferred to keep his participation to voting and debating, not really proposing on any. He is in the left of the Progressive Party, once quipping that "There is no such thing as ethical capitalism.", which went viral across the left and caused a lot of controversy. Inside leaks say that he is currently preparing to propose a project "on the scale of Great Society".
Other Info: Positions:

Gun Rights: Generally pro-gun, but believes in background checks.
Abortion: Up to 22 weeks.
Healthcare: Universal healthcare, managed at the local level.
Education: Universal public education. Education reform to promote a more free, independent-thinking, education system. Also increase STEM funding and specialised schools.
Energy: Full nuclear.
Climate Change: Eco-socialism. Full in. Attack industry.
Electoral reform: Proportional Representation for Congress, Instant-Runoff for President.
International Trade: Alter-globalisation. Attack the IMF and the World Bank. Destroy the neoliberal order.
Transport: Focus on trains and buses, attempt to end the rule of the car.
Tax: 100% tax rate for all income above $1 million. Raise the 39.6% tax bracket to 65%. Merge the 33% and 35% tax brackets into a 55% one. Make the 10% tax bracket tax-free. Make the 15% bracket 5% and the 25% bracket 15%.
Welfare: Replace all welfare with a $5,000 a year UBI. That's a total cost of about $1.5 trillion, but it will be worth it in the end.
Other positions: Support cooperatives. Focus towards automation and technology in general. Increase NASA budget. Destroy urban sprawl.
I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: The World Capitalist Confederation

Do Not Remove: 84721
Last edited by The World Capitalist Confederation on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:32 pm

I think Ram kinda widened the partisan gap within the GOP with the endorsement and PAC in the latest speech
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:36 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:—Snip—

The progressives were Dem. that broke off, it’s hard winning a statewide office like Senator as a third party candidate
Last edited by Aureumterra on Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:37 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:—Snip—

The progressives were Dem. that broke off, it’s hard winning a statewide office like Senator as a third party candidate

There's already two progressive senators anyway. According to the map, anyway.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse