NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. XI

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon May 20, 2019 7:26 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Kramer specifically disavowed after Dillon but he'd been trying to curry some favor with them, had a rally w/Kramer and is trying to get on good terms with Amaras.

And this was before Ram entered the race right?

yes all before far before
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue May 21, 2019 5:05 am

Dentali wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:
He should have a go at the cbg, start interacting with people

yea... can i post a rally and say like "two days after the CBG"

bump

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue May 21, 2019 5:54 am

Kannap wrote:
Prolieum wrote:
I am looking over the application presently.

Have you seen my revised app on the last page, as well?

I had not. I will look to review that today.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue May 21, 2019 5:55 am

Canton Empire wrote:Is there a spot anywhere for any of my characters?

McMurdoc may join the Republican team currently assembly in the Special Events thread.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Tue May 21, 2019 5:55 am

Dentali wrote:
Dentali wrote:
yea... can i post a rally and say like "two days after the CBG"

bump

Yes, you can.
Male.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue May 21, 2019 6:06 am

All right, Samara's speech is now the official Democrat response to the SOTU, English and Spanish. IC there would have been a delay before the speech came on, but that's gonna be the official night of Dem response

Everyone's free to react to it as that
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Tue May 21, 2019 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue May 21, 2019 8:33 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:All right, Samara's speech is now the official Democrat response to the SOTU, English and Spanish. IC there would have been a delay before the speech came on, but that's gonna be the official night of Dem response

Everyone's free to react to it as that

Woo!

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue May 21, 2019 12:55 pm

Hey everybody, I am taking a well deserved vacation for a few days (its also my birthday this week) and I will not be bringing my computer so odds are i won't be posting too much. I will have my phone and will check in periodically so if anything needs my attention PLEASE TELEGRAM ME and I will get on it asap. Otherwise assume the following.

Anderson is spending the baseball game with his daughter having family time. He is not working or campaigning during this period.

Harrison is traveling the country meeting with people he is encouraging to run for office

Samara is warming up and making polite small talk. When the game starts he will be pitching right handed until Amaras comes up then he will switch to left handed.

Fowler is warming up and making polite small talk. He is playing catcher so its hes not too important for the game, just assume he is competent.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Tue May 21, 2019 1:23 pm

Dentali wrote:Hey everybody, I am taking a well deserved vacation for a few days (its also my birthday this week) and I will not be bringing my computer so odds are i won't be posting too much. I will have my phone and will check in periodically so if anything needs my attention PLEASE TELEGRAM ME and I will get on it asap. Otherwise assume the following.

Anderson is spending the baseball game with his daughter having family time. He is not working or campaigning during this period.

Harrison is traveling the country meeting with people he is encouraging to run for office

Samara is warming up and making polite small talk. When the game starts he will be pitching right handed until Amaras comes up then he will switch to left handed.

Fowler is warming up and making polite small talk. He is playing catcher so its hes not too important for the game, just assume he is competent.

Happy vacay

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Tue May 21, 2019 1:36 pm

Dentali wrote:Hey everybody, I am taking a well deserved vacation for a few days (its also my birthday this week) and I will not be bringing my computer so odds are i won't be posting too much. I will have my phone and will check in periodically so if anything needs my attention PLEASE TELEGRAM ME and I will get on it asap. Otherwise assume the following.

Happy birthday friend!
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue May 21, 2019 1:52 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue May 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Tue May 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Dentali wrote:Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

Happy birthday!
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed May 22, 2019 7:18 am

If Fowlerr's NPCing, I'll just round everyone else up

Anyone who's planning on coming in should get on in, Ramalan McMurdoc etc

Dems less rush, but should come along

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed May 22, 2019 8:10 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:If Fowlerr's NPCing, I'll just round everyone else up

Unless saga has more for Fowler he’d come right back

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Wed May 22, 2019 8:20 am

Might just wait until after the CBG to get back involved if that's the main thing happening rn
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed May 22, 2019 8:57 am

Dentali wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:If Fowlerr's NPCing, I'll just round everyone else up

Unless saga has more for Fowler he’d come right back

He's got Am's kids on him rn

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed May 22, 2019 8:58 am

Sanabel wrote:Might just wait until after the CBG to get back involved if that's the main thing happening rn

Good time for a slice of life

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed May 22, 2019 5:12 pm

Seems like Ram picked up some party support
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Wed May 22, 2019 10:52 pm

The Discord for These United States if any of you wanted to join: https://discord.gg/r98YWtG
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu May 23, 2019 6:06 am

Aureumterra wrote:Seems like Ram picked up some party support

Could possibly try to get more if he showed...

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu May 23, 2019 1:16 pm

What's happening in Congress
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri May 24, 2019 9:34 am

Sanabel wrote:What's happening in Congress

Recess

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Fri May 24, 2019 10:22 am

Sorry I haven’t been active lately, been busy with other RPs
Last edited by Bruke on Fri May 24, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Fri May 24, 2019 11:37 am

why does it seem like it's impossible for me and Prole to be on at the same time? I've been on for a portion of every hour of the day for the past four days, and he hasn't been online along with me either of those days. Wth.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse