NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. XI

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:14 am

Prolieum wrote:
Vaquas wrote:
Anderson is divorced right?

He is.

yep divorced but he's on good terms with his ex. He also has a daughter named Jessica
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:15 am

Dentali wrote:Anderson smiled and spoke softly “You’re as good at dancing as you are managing the campaign.”

Jared is now the second worst at romance
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:16 am

If he loses he retroactively called her a shitty dancer
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:17 am

I was gonna have Stev tweet out one more endorsement but ran outta time. Not a big deal, more of an in character thing than actually mattering any significant amount

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:17 am

Vaquas wrote:If he loses he retroactively called her a shitty dancer

Heh, literally have to earn the compliment

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:19 am

Stev's kinda in an interesting spot, she obviously went all in for Roberts but privately or even subconsciously is actually kinda hoping he loses with all the tangled webs of that relationship
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:23 am

I wonder if Reed would consider sending Roberts to the UN if he loses
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:24 am

Gonna do that DNA test thing today just for fun in between running stuff

Leaving some of it up to chance for fun. Basically I have the general idea of the breakdown including the probable surprising part but I'm gonna roll to mix up/determine the percentages

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:24 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Gonna do that DNA test thing today just for fun in between running stuff

Leaving some of it up to chance for fun. Basically I have the general idea of the breakdown including the probable surprising part but I'm gonna roll to mix up/determine the percentages

23andMe/Ancestry? Irl or or for a character?
Last edited by Vaquas on Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:26 am

Vaquas wrote:I wonder if Reed would consider sending Roberts to the UN if he loses

I suppose you could make the argument that the UN job can be worked with less diplo experience than other Amb gigs, but for someone with nothing at all....

Not that it'd be a great idea but he'd probably be better doing something like replacing Beau at commerce, he was an econ prof for like ten years

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:27 am

Vaquas wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:Gonna do that DNA test thing today just for fun in between running stuff

23andMe/Ancestry? Irl or or for a character?

For Stevenson, that's the little public fun thing she doing w/the immigration rally/plank

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
(Image)
Kristen Stevenson
@BayStateGirl

America is a nation of immigrants and it deserves the best immigration system in the world. A new immigration system isn't talked about nearly enough, but something so important needs to be. A new system that does all the best for this country and all our citizens of today and those still coming is what we need!

(Image)
Kristen Stevenson
@BayStateGirl

Immigrants of every race and religion helped build America and all of them have made their own unique contributions to the great melting pot. To celebrate the diversity of America and her immigrants I'm taking a DNA test to find out some of where my immigrant ancestors were from and I'll be publishing the results publicly!

(Image)
Kristen Stevenson
@BayStateGirl

I never learned too much about my parents ancestry so I'm expecting surprises. We can all have pride in wherever our ancestors were from, and in how we're all united in diversity as Americans. I'm excited to share with all of you!

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:28 am

I had one of my characters have one, just got called Racist.
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:29 am

Stevenson should be 1/1024 Native American
Democratic Nominee 2024

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:31 am

Latvijas Otra Republika wrote:

tbf context kinda matters

Doing one to celebrate a nation of immigrants kinda comes off better than taking one to "prove I'm not racist"

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:33 am

Vaquas wrote:Stevenson should be 1/1024 Native American

Considered the joke but turned it down

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:33 am

Vaquas wrote:Stevenson should be 1/1024 Native American

I mean, I guess I still could, but nah

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:33 am

Latvijas Otra Republika wrote:

tbf context kinda matters

Doing one to celebrate a nation of immigrants kinda comes off better than taking one to "prove I'm not racist"

I can't remember, I think OOC I did it for flavour.
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:34 am

But then she could be a proud woman of color
Democratic Nominee 2024

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:35 am

Vaquas wrote:

But then she could be a proud woman of color

But then she'd lose all the great dumb white chick vibes

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:13 am

Extremely important question: Who won Eurovision 2017 in this Universe
Democratic Nominee 2024

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:14 am

Vaquas wrote:Extremely important question: Who won Eurovision 2017 in this Universe

Sax

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:14 am

Once these CT results are done, I can focus on Virginia.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:15 am

Sanabel wrote:Once these CT results are done, I can focus on Virginia.

You can focus now if you want, I'll be working on them over the weekend

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:19 am

Sanabel wrote:Once these CT results are done, I can focus on Virginia.

Oh, alright.

When will the debate be? If we can do it within the week that would be good. Otherwise it'll probably have to be piece-mealed, given the time difference between Meel and I will be like 8 hours.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:20 am

Sanabel wrote:

Oh, alright.

When will the debate be? If we can do it within the week that would be good. Otherwise it'll probably have to be piece-mealed, given the time difference between Meel and I will be like 8 hours.

We still don't know if there's gonna be a debate yet

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse