NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. XI

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:14 pm

This is also the first death in a while isn’t it?
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:14 pm

Vaquas wrote:I just feel bad for Tumb

Who wouldn’t? Spicy as a character is gone now, essentially. Once Aubrey is done, there’s nothing more to be done with her. She’ll be stuck in some psychiatric ward.
Biden for President(The Pragmatic Choice!)

”Cease, cows, life is short.”
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Currently Reading: The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
Current Bop: "12 Steps" by Japanese Breakfast
Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:15 pm

Vaquas wrote:This is also the first death in a while isn’t it?

There was that Trade Rep guy who died in front of Spicy a while back

Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Prol’s gonna be like “Well this is certainly not what I was expecting.”
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:30 pm

Vaquas wrote:Prol’s gonna be like “Well this is certainly not what I was expecting.”

Prolieum:

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:51 pm

De Nieto is seeing this as a freebie for the Dems

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:52 pm

I have an idea for my very own Congressional staffer character now. He will be attached to De Nieto.

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Who's dead now?
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:58 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:

Who's dead now?

Rosa

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Who's dead now?

Rosa

Death by cop?

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:00 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Rosa

Death by cop?

Ja

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Events from a conspiracy theorist

1. Senate Majority Whip is brutally beaten by a number of mask wearing individuals, they are never caught or identified.

2. Senate Majority Whip essentially disappears

3. The First Lady ditches her Secret Service detail in order to have a secret meeting with the Majority Whip's staffer

4. Less than 24 hours later the staffer is found in a ghost town killed by two cops who arrive at the scene of a 911 call far ahead of average response time

5. A Republican donor and businessman is found in a nearby building in a coma beaten with a chair, clearly Rosa does not possess the physical strength to inflict such an injury

Seriously this is a conspiracy theorists wet dream
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:05 pm

Dentali wrote:Events from a conspiracy theorist

1. Senate Majority Whip is brutally beaten by a number of mask wearing individuals, they are never caught or identified.

3. The First Lady ditches her Secret Service detail in order to have a secret meeting with the Majority Whip's staffer

4. Less than 24 hours later the staffer is found in a ghost town killed by two cops who arrive at the scene of a 911 call far ahead of average response time

5. A Republican donor and businessman is found in a nearby building in a coma beaten with a chair, clearly Rosa does not possess the physical strength to inflict such an injury

Williams thinks that the black nationalists did it

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:05 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Death by cop?

Ja

Well.... I know a fun joke. (Ok, this is going to make me go to hell.)

RPs I do

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:09 pm

Dentali wrote:Events from a conspiracy theorist

Don't forget Locklear and the political actors.

RPs I do

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:55 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:De Nieto is seeing this as a freebie for the Dems

??? The weird meeting, or the NM Gov interview?

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:20 pm

Bruke wrote:
Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:De Nieto is seeing this as a freebie for the Dems

The police brutality

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:06 am

Dentali wrote:4. Less than 24 hours later the staffer is found in a ghost town killed by two cops who arrive at the scene of a 911 call far ahead of average response time

What
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:11 am

Alozia wrote:
Dentali wrote:4. Less than 24 hours later the staffer is found in a ghost town killed by two cops who arrive at the scene of a 911 call far ahead of average response time

What

Welcome to Washington!

RPs I do

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:20 am

Uttland wrote:

There was that Trade Rep guy who died in front of Spicy a while back

Death follows SL, it seems. Kind of ironic that she survived her attack.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:25 am

Alozia wrote:
Uttland wrote:There was that Trade Rep guy who died in front of Spicy a while back

Death follows SL, it seems. Kind of ironic that she survived her attack.

Spicy has cursed all that she feels has wronged her via astral projection powers.

RPs I do

ThePenguinLand
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby ThePenguinLand » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:53 am

Bruke wrote:

I still haven't got any reactions from that.
"Penguins Forever, Penguins Today, Penguins Tomorrow!"
My Political Beliefs(May be updated now and again)

News from the PenguinLand Today: Lower House voting on Airospace and Sea free trade bills, Parties stir as electoral deadline for 2020 elections set, Construction sector experiences 9% boom, Green energy incentives show 3.5% rise in solar and wind indrusty.

Member of the The Western Isles

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:05 am

Vaquas wrote:Prol’s gonna be like “Well this is certainly not what I was expecting.”

I was actually leaning towards "Well, this has been a very active Saturday," but I have no objection to that phrasing.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:17 am

As far as I can tell at a cursory glance, matters appear to be largely settled, but I will be opening up the new out-of-character thread ahead of time, in case there are any further issues, which can then be settled there.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:19 am

This is a placeholder.
Male.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse