NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. XI

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri May 31, 2019 12:35 pm

What is the official date of the Congressional Baseball game? i want to make a post about Anderson going to church service so i need to know when the next sunday is
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri May 31, 2019 1:08 pm

Dentali wrote:What is the official date of the Congressional Baseball game? i want to make a post about Anderson going to church service so i need to know when the next sunday is

July 4
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Fri May 31, 2019 1:25 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Dentali wrote:What is the official date of the Congressional Baseball game? i want to make a post about Anderson going to church service so i need to know when the next sunday is

July 4

Which is a Tuesday, @Dentali
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri May 31, 2019 2:18 pm

Granluras wrote:
July 4

Which is a Tuesday, @Dentali

thanks all!

ThePenguinLand
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby ThePenguinLand » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:43 am

ThePenguinLand wrote:well the arcticle is up.

It all looks like its fine enough to work as it is, but if you could post OOC next time like I brought up the last time you talked about it, that'd be better

Anyways, we can get back to that interview whenever you want

Yep, I wanted some more OOC clarification on it but as things were going slowly I decided to post it, if any things wrong I can just change it later.

I'll have a reply to the last question up today.
"Penguins Forever, Penguins Today, Penguins Tomorrow!"
My Political Beliefs(May be updated now and again)

News from the PenguinLand Today: Lower House voting on Airospace and Sea free trade bills, Parties stir as electoral deadline for 2020 elections set, Construction sector experiences 9% boom, Green energy incentives show 3.5% rise in solar and wind indrusty.

Member of the The Western Isles

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:35 am

I have no idea where I put my rallies

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:39 am

I think Flores is gonna show at the game once I get time to write a post

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:39 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:I think Flores is gonna show at the game once I get time to write a post

In the crowd, obviously

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:38 pm

Stev sent them to the mound so they could start using the field

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:48 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Stev sent them to the mound so they could start using the field

Fowler misunderstood then, he saw the mound was occupied i mean heck its not like i missed that part of the RP

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Dentali wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:Stev sent them to the mound so they could start using the field

Fowler misunderstood then, he saw the mound was occupied i mean heck its not like i missed that part of the RP

That's why she said they should be done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:53 pm

Stupid edit thing

Gotta do Flores now

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:53 pm

Dentali wrote:

Samara isn't until Jared says so

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Dentali wrote:

Samara isn't until Jared says so

Frick, Jared was going to go if Samara went

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

This is a funny two way

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

So which way did Fowler officially go?

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:40 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:So which way did Fowler officially go?

to his teams appropriate bullpen

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:15 pm

I refuse to get in an encounter with jared about it, TNS you seem to be trying to set up a conflict between jared and Fowler. Let me be clear I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS EVENT, I am participating because you specifically asked me to. Please god don't make me get in stupid fucking arguments over things like this, people acting like petty children. That Appelby stuff where he was throwing the ball at Samara for instance fucking hell... I don't want anything like that.

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:27 pm

Dentali wrote:I refuse to get in an encounter with jared about it, TNS you seem to be trying to set up a conflict between jared and Fowler. Let me be clear I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS EVENT, I am participating because you specifically asked me to. Please god don't make me get in stupid fucking arguments over things like this, people acting like petty children. That Appelby stuff where he was throwing the ball at Samara for instance fucking hell... I don't want anything like that.

*quietly* fight fight fight
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:11 am

Dentali wrote:I refuse to get in an encounter with jared about it, TNS you seem to be trying to set up a conflict between jared and Fowler. Let me be clear I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THIS EVENT, I am participating because you specifically asked me to. Please god don't make me get in stupid fucking arguments over things like this, people acting like petty children. That Appelby stuff where he was throwing the ball at Samara for instance fucking hell... I don't want anything like that.

For one, I already said OOC that Jared will/would just go if Samara did.

The biggest fight in this event by far has been the whole thing with Andy and Kramer, this is literally just asking for a turn, at worst its an argument and that's what Stev ad Fowler are almost in right now

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:24 pm

The biggest fight in this event by far has been the whole thing with Andy and Kramer, this is literally just asking for a turn, at worst its an argument and that's what Stev ad Fowler are almost in right now

I just don’t want drama for dramas sake, Fowler is not engaging he cares about 1%

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:06 am

Oh wow O'Leary doesn't want to leave who could have predicted this drama for the sake of drama....

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:47 am

Dentali wrote:

Oh wow O'Leary doesn't want to leave who could have predicted this drama for the sake of drama....

Did you expect him to? It's not like his personality is going to randomly change

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:50 am

That comment at least should spread enough that Flores could get an ear to it

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:49 pm

Sorry for relative inactivity and leaving Kramer hanging, will post
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse