NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. XI

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:23 pm

I know there’s a rule against editing after posting, but me calling Bell SecDef was an honest mistake. Can I not fix it?
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:24 pm

Not super surprised for bald thing from McGareth. Definitely am for Kramer
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Granluras wrote:I know there’s a rule against editing after posting, but me calling Bell SecDef was an honest mistake. Can I not fix it?

That just makes it an honest mistake from the Gov IC, which is fine, that stuff happens

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Though tbf it did say SECRETARY OF STATE BELL in giant letters

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Though tbf it did say SECRETARY OF STATE BELL in giant letters

I read in a cursory manner. I find the main idea, and respond. I say “Secretary”, a picture of a military base, and a statement relating to the military, so I mistakingly put two and two together.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 pm

Granluras wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:Though tbf it did say SECRETARY OF STATE BELL in giant letters

I read in a cursory manner. I find the main idea, and respond. I say “Secretary”, a picture of a military base, and a statement relating to the military, so I mistakingly put two and two together.

I figured. But like you said, honest mistake

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Joh letting his hair down for a moment after the Primary. He had to be (at least a little) civil during the race. That anger was building up for a while.
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:30 pm

Puertollano wrote:Joh letting his hair down for a moment after the Primary. He had to be (at least a little) civil during the race. That anger was building up for a while.

He spent like the entire last phase of his campaign calling his opponent a rapist tho

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:30 pm

Puertollano wrote:Joh letting his hair down for a moment after the Primary. He had to be (at least a little) civil during the race. That anger was building up for a while.

Letting his hair down...
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:31 pm

I wanna see what Soberman does

Can she hold it in.....

Based on Hazel I'm guessing shots will be fired

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Also, Tally, I know you’re prioritizing your own posts atm but can you also like prioritize mine c: I need to get it out cause I’m gettin bored and Ambro bein accepted relies on my second post getting out.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:36 pm

Granluras wrote:Also, Tally, I know you’re prioritizing your own posts atm but can you also like prioritize mine c: I need to get it out cause I’m gettin bored and Ambro bein accepted relies on my second post getting out.

I'm waitin for you duderino

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:37 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Granluras wrote:Also, Tally, I know you’re prioritizing your own posts atm but can you also like prioritize mine c: I need to get it out cause I’m gettin bored and Ambro bein accepted relies on my second post getting out.

I replied duderono
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:40 pm

Granluras wrote:

I replied duderono

Ain't showing

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:42 pm

Granluras wrote:I replied duderono

Ain't showing

“Yeah, I know. Flores seems to have a knack for misinterpretation. Ugh…I digress.” Jared said, shaking his head as he looked back at the tweets. He put away his iPhone and brushed a bang aside. “I suppose we covered everything related to the elections and campaign. Unless there's anything you can think of to add on, I'd like to discuss Democratic internal affairs.”
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:42 pm

He spent like the entire last phase of his campaign calling his opponent a rapist tho

True
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Also Stansky’s gubernatorial career is over. He lost in the primary, no independent in New Jersey has ever won, and if he runs with Soberman he’ll lose much less nobly. Soberman’s last election only garnered five thousand votes. Even with Stansky, she’ll only probably have tens of thousands of votes from the hardcore supporters of Stansky. The majority of Stansky’s electorate, even though probably DemSocs and SocDems would not vote for an anti-White, far-leftist like Soberman. I make these claims based off of statistics from recent elections and local polls, and as a citizen of NJ.

TL;DR Stansky is done
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Granluras wrote:
Ain't showing

“Yeah, I know. Flores seems to have a knack for misinterpretation. Ugh…I digress.” Jared said, shaking his head as he looked back at the tweets. He put away his iPhone and brushed a bang aside. “I suppose we covered everything related to the elections and campaign. Unless there's anything you can think of to add on, I'd like to discuss Democratic internal affairs.”

I tged an answer to that a couple days ago

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:48 pm

Stansky is definitely much more transactional than I would have thought, noticed it w/Hotch and here

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:48 pm

Granluras wrote:“Yeah, I know. Flores seems to have a knack for misinterpretation. Ugh…I digress.” Jared said, shaking his head as he looked back at the tweets. He put away his iPhone and brushed a bang aside. “I suppose we covered everything related to the elections and campaign. Unless there's anything you can think of to add on, I'd like to discuss Democratic internal affairs.”

I tged an answer to that a couple days ago

I must’ve accidentally deleted it.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm

Granluras wrote:Also Stansky’s gubernatorial career is over. He lost in the primary, no independent in New Jersey has ever won, and if he runs with Soberman he’ll lose much less nobly. Soberman’s last election only garnered five thousand votes. Even with Stansky, she’ll only probably have tens of thousands of votes from the hardcore supporters of Stansky. The majority of Stansky’s electorate, even though probably DemSocs and SocDems would not vote for an anti-White, far-leftist like Soberman. I make these claims based off of statistics from recent elections and local polls, and as a citizen of NJ.

TL;DR Stansky is done

Maybe gubernatorial career, not Senate career.
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 pm

Puertollano wrote:
Granluras wrote:Also Stansky’s gubernatorial career is over. He lost in the primary, no independent in New Jersey has ever won, and if he runs with Soberman he’ll lose much less nobly. Soberman’s last election only garnered five thousand votes. Even with Stansky, she’ll only probably have tens of thousands of votes from the hardcore supporters of Stansky. The majority of Stansky’s electorate, even though probably DemSocs and SocDems would not vote for an anti-White, far-leftist like Soberman. I make these claims based off of statistics from recent elections and local polls, and as a citizen of NJ.

TL;DR Stansky is done

Maybe gubernatorial career, not Senate career.

Well that depends too. If he runs with Soberman, he’ll be made into an embarrassment and will even lose in the Hudson County districts. The only chance he has is being an independent or just giving up, and then using the salvageable parts of his reputation to run in the Democratic districts.
Last edited by Granluras on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:59 pm

Could it be possible that Joh travels to France to meet with President Melenchon?
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 pm

Puertollano wrote:Could it be possible that Joh travels to France to meet with President Melenchon?

How’s that gonna go?
“Hi I’m a gubernatorial failure from the US. We have………some…stuff to discuss.”
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Puertollano wrote:Could it be possible that Joh travels to France to meet with President Melenchon?

No

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse