NATION

PASSWORD

[IC] Super Smash Bros. Infinite

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:16 pm

Mundeo wrote:Perplexing Pool

Snake let go of Doomfist, pushing the Talon agent away. Now they have another issue on their hands. It looked like that second sniper was on it's own, but now they had vanished completely.

"I want the same thing as you, to know just what the hell is going on here" Snake did not like this bunch at all. The one in the chair appeared to be a bystander, yet what they were doing to him seemed absolutely cruel. "And what about the guy in the chair? What's his deal?"

"Well, so much for the dramatic entrance then, pal." Reaper said. "Whatever. Point is, we washed up here through some sort of vortex-light-thing, and the first thing we saw when we woke up was this guy." He said, pointing to a traumatized Louie. "We thought he'd be behind this, one way or another, so we tied him up and interrogated him. He kept saying that he knew nothing, but he had a spaceship here, and this big army of... these stupid carrot things." He said, holding up a frightened red Pikmin.

"Then he decided it'd be nice to throw those damn thing at us so they can whip us with those things on their heads." Sombra said. "But, of course, that pendejo didn't see it wasn't enough to take care of us..."

"...so we decided to crush his little army and take away enough of his oxygen to knock him out." He said, squeezing the life out of the Red Pikmin and crushing his body. "It's clearly obvious he knows something, but he won't budge."

"I'M TELLING YOU, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOW YOU GOT HERE OR WHAT IS HAPPENING!" Louie pleaded. "I'm just an explorer from the planet Koppai- heck, I'm not even the captain of my expidition?"

Reaper then turned his attention away from Snake for a moment to focus on Louie. "Really, now?" He said as he got in his face. "Who is your supposed captain then, and where is he?"

"C-Captain Olimar. A-and I don't know where he is, but for sure he has to be looking for me!" Louie said in a worried tone.

Meanwhile, somewhere else along the Perplexing Pool...

As Olimar oversaw a group of his Pikmin (20 blue, 10 red, 20 yellow, 5 white) helping contruct a bridge, he looked at his GPS for a moment, getting brief flashes of a faint signal that signified he at least had to be somewhere.

"At least that foolish glutton is around here somewhere."
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.
Anthem: Ave Regina Caelorum

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:29 pm

Perplexing Pool

The more he heard, the more and more Snake became enraged. By the time Reaper was finished, he was at his wit's end. "You idiot!" When Reaper turned his back, Snake ran up to him and delivered a sharp bunch to the back of his head. He kept the Talon operative pinned down with this see, the M19 against his skull.

"Is that mask supposed to represent your thick skull! Look at him!" He motioned to Louie. "Can't you see that he's helpless?" Snake had his suspicions about the moral alignment of this group, but not only were they cruel, but plain idiotic. They just wanted to torture the fellow just for sick kicks.

"You!" Snake motioned to Sombra. "You're going to untie that man and let him go, or I swear I will kill each and every one one of your operatives here!"
Last edited by Mundeo on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Clarcia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Clarcia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:09 pm

Outset Island

Lord Vader calmly took in all of the strange events around him. He couldn’t stand that insolent man with the mech, but he was intrigued by the young witch’s courage and power with what he assumed was something similar to the force.

Realizing that now, there was no way to truly return home without help, Vader walked up to the strange young witch.

”From where I come from, some may call you foolish, however, I admire your bravery,” Vader began,”if you truly wish to help find a way back...”

Vader pressed a small button on his chest pad and the Lambda shuttle came gliding back down to the surface. It’s ramp lowered and Cader grstredbto it.

”You may come with me to the Executor if you wish so that we can better find a way back to our universes. Your firnnavy da may come as well. Except for you, insolent man,” Vader said as he denied Monsoon’s entry.

Bowser’s Castle

Meta Knight couldn’t believe that that strange man had the gall to attack his ship. Quickly, he pulled out a flare and shot it into the sky. The Halverd’s crew recognized it and power d up the warp core. Suddenly, the ship sped into the distance out of range of the invisibile monster that assaults it.

After that, Meta Knight followed Bowser.

“I may not like you,” he said “but I will help you find your son, for I still have my honor.”

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:47 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
The Lustrous Blue Diamond
Outset Island

“Heichei Wellsian?” the Diamond replied, lifting an eyebrow, “I think that nonsense. Wormholes are holes in space that connect two different points in space and, sometimes, time. What’s strange about the one I flew through, and seemingly all these other wormholes, is that it takes immense power to create one, and I saw no Power Collection Sphere around any local star on either side of the wormhole. My Pearl can show you if you need proof. But I’d better get a move on. It seems the structure on the other island has had enough of something.”

She looked off into the distance for a moment, and then turned to her ship.

“Hopefully Pearl has identified the issue with the thrusters...We mustn’t get off schedule...”

Octoling B-Class Assault Corps
Date: Day Nine Month Three in the One Hundred and Third Year of Octavio
Location: Unknown. Flora and Fauna Appear Tropical. Other Lings Identified

More beings located. Another has shown itself from a box, presumably a male. A glance at my phone revealed no service...meaning this is likely uncharted territory. As things complicated between the different figures, it seemed, I resolved to get something done. I whipped out an Octobomb and two Seekers, I set the timer on the Octobomb, and set one Seeker to circle the perimeter in one direction, with the other set to circle the perimeter in the opposite direction.

All were coordinated, and I set the Seekers free. They traced a line of ink around the perimeter, and, timing it just right, I let go of the Octobomb just in time so that the explosion of ink from the Octobomb would occur at exactly the same moment as the Seekers’ collision on the opposite side would create a similar explosion.

All three went off without a hitch, and I dove into the ink before my bomb went off, dashing within the ink from the site of the explosion. Hopefully this would create enough of a diversion for me to examine the specimens from a nearer location.

Patrick listened to Blue's scientific explanation of what wormholes are with a finger on his chin, as if he were taking it in. He then said with a amazed voice, " Interesting, very interesting. Who would've figured something like that existed." He then heard Blue tell that she was about to head over to investigate the bizarre, talking monument in the distance. That meant that their must be people nearby and people meant a possible way back to Carter City. But, there was one problem, it was on another island all together and he had no idea how to swim. He looked around for a bit and saw that there was no bridge, causing him to sigh in frustration. He then absently stared at Blue and a idea popped up in his head. It was a long shot, but he decided that he could ask her to help him over there. He knew she would probably say no, but it was worth a shot. He immediately cleared his throat to get Blue's attention and said to her," Excuse me mam, do you mind helping me get over there. I don't know how to swim and i don't see any bridges." He then chuckled sheepishly.
Last edited by Shark isle on Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:54 pm

Mundeo wrote:Perplexing Pool

The more he heard, the more and more Snake became enraged. By the time Reaper was finished, he was at his wit's end. "You idiot!" When Reaper turned his back, Snake ran up to him and delivered a sharp bunch to the back of his head. He kept the Talon operative pinned down with this see, the M19 against his skull.

"Is that mask supposed to represent your thick skull! Look at him!" He motioned to Louie. "Can't you see that he's helpless?" Snake had his suspicions about the moral alignment of this group, but not only were they cruel, but plain idiotic. They just wanted to torture the fellow just for sick kicks.

"You!" Snake motioned to Sombra. "You're going to untie that man and let him go, or I swear I will kill each and every one one of your operatives here!"

Reaper was taken by surprised as he was pinned down, one of the shotguns at his waist falling out. After a while, he simply chuckled as he disappeared into a black smog, flying away to nearby his comrades, dual shotguns drawn once more.

"...I can't believe how foolish you are to think you can take us on by yourself." He said as he backed up, Moira holding up her biotic weapons and Sombra with her Uzi. "Do you even understand what kind of power you're up against? Superhumans, militiamen, mercenaries and skilled hackers from all around, and here you are, some hobo in military fatigues, thinking you can take us on like this."

Doomfist came from behind Snake and picked him up with his gauntlet arm, squeezing him tightly enough to hurt him before slamming him into the ground as Reaper looked down on him. "You're lucky we have a sense of humility. Next time, we'll simply kill you with no questions asked." Reaper threatened as he faded away once more, Sombra and Moira following suit, along with Doomfist, who lept into the air and burst a hole through the can.

Meanwhile, after all this, Louie seemed petrified. "Great, great, this is wonderful, now please, untie me!" He said, tearfully. "I can't bear another minute in this chair, covered in the gore of my beloved Pikmin and helpless to that Bulbear. And plus, my nose is itchy!"
Last edited by Knights Mare Nostrum on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:25 am

The Lustrous Blue Diamond
Outset Island

“Very well,” the Diamond responded, picking up the man once more, “If you were a Gem, I’d throw you there. But you’re just a fragile human, so I suppose we both must go.”

The Diamond walked relatively slowly across the island, and made her way to the other island through the water.

“My kind travels through the stars, colonising planets like this,” she mentioned as she trudged, “Millennia—eons we’ve had to do it. If we didn’t have some sort of explanation for just about every thing, it’d be a great shame. The wormholes leading here and then disappearing, however, are quite the mystery. Perhaps the power radiates from the core...”

With this musing, she set him down on the opposite island, and took the opportunity to get a closer look at the structure.

Location: Unknown. Flora and Fauna Appear Tropical. Other Lings Identified

My disturbance seemed to create marked division among the figures there, with one taking the bait and going for where the explosion was. I emerged from the ink at the location I’d planned for, and sunk deeper into the woods, noting one of them announcing some vague thing about the perimeter. That, certainly, was quite strange. These beings spoke Octarian?

High pitch sounds then alerted me in another direction. Around a pond were seemingly giant multicoloured insects with leaves and flowers sprouting from their skulls, sort of like the parasitic fungus that worked on ants. Strange. And, overseeing them, was another figure. This small being had a diving suit around him, and yet had a ling body shape as well. I walked quietly, and suddenly grabbed it from behind, pointing my Octoshot against its head.

“What is your directive?” I hissed, “Where is this?”
Last edited by Khasinkonia on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:52 am

Horus Lupercal

His soul floated through the eddies of the Immaterium, bobbing through like a floating piece of flotsam on a choppy sea. How many years has it been? No, more like how many millennia has it been since he betrayed the Imperium with his ambition? How many millennia has it been since he damned his Father’s hopes and dreams to a future where there was only war and despair for his people? Many millennia, that was the only thing he was sure about.

The ever churning tides of the Warp made his soul fly about the purplish realm of souls like dust in the wind, then in a display of paradoxical Warp behaviour, his soul was now back at that feeling of floating. Nothing of note other than the occasional daemon.

Pink, purple, light pink, purple, light purple, pale purple, a bit of yellow, taints of orange, dark purple, magenta, pink, purple, light pink...

Bright glowing white? Then Horus’ soul was no longer within the Immaterium.

Somewhere unknown (Perplexing Pool)

A bright flash of light and a bang, then eerie silence. That was all the sound that particular area of the unknown place would have. It was a clearing of some sort, and in the middle of it, stood a bald giant of a man in polished white armor with black trim, and a black wolf coat draped upon his shoulders. On his right hand, he held tightly a massive mace the size of a regular man, and on his left hand, was a massive talon with two barrels with ammo fed to them, they looked automatic.

The blood red and black of the Eye of Terra was upon the center of this giant’s breastplate.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:45 am

Olimar's group, somewhere nearby

As Olimar led his own little group of Pikmin (20 of each type, excluding Rock Pikmin), leaving behind him a bit of an army, he looked upon his PDA as he noticed the signal getting stronger.
"Looks like Louie isn't that far from here. I hope he's safe... all that commotion I've been hearing probably caused him some issues. Here's to praying he's not hurt..." Olimar said as he kept on walking, only to be stopped in his way by being grabbed by behind by a large figure, Olimar promptly putting his hands in the air as his eyes wided, his Pikmin staggering back.
"Directive!? Er... I was deployed here by Hocotate industries to recover treasure from this planet in order to pay off the company's debt!" Olimar stated. "And you're on PNF-404, specifically the area designated as the Perplexing Pool! Now, how about you explain yourself, you magnificently rude creature?"

Meanwhile, nearby Horus...

As the large, bald man looked around him, everything would be calm and normal. All of that would come to a close, though, as suddenly a loud thud could be hear, Horus being able to see a larger creature who looked like a cross between a mango and a frog. After looking around for a while. the giant frog creature caught a glimpse of him and ribbited, simply looking on at the man.
Last edited by Knights Mare Nostrum on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:36 am

Location: PNF-404, Perplexing Pool. Other Lings Identified. Corporate Presence Indicated

PNF-404? It sounded like a very scientific designation, as if this were some research area or otherwise forbidden location. Perplexing Pool sounded as if this were a spot dedicated to aquatic anomalies, yet it was on land. Very strange. The creature was capable of speech, and desired my own designation.

“Your flattery will get you nowhere with an Octarian,” I replied, “I am an Octoling B-Class Assault Corps. A vortex opened near to Propeller-Lift Fortress on my watch. I investigated, and now I’m here. A being of similar size to you is currently immobilized by other beings of larger size, seemingly being interrogated. I have identified them as potential hostiles, and I’ve not decided on you yet.”

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:47 am

Khasinkonia wrote:
Location: PNF-404, Perplexing Pool. Other Lings Identified. Corporate Presence Indicated

PNF-404? It sounded like a very scientific designation, as if this were some research area or otherwise forbidden location. Perplexing Pool sounded as if this were a spot dedicated to aquatic anomalies, yet it was on land. Very strange. The creature was capable of speech, and desired my own designation.

“Your flattery will get you nowhere with an Octarian,” I replied, “I am an Octoling B-Class Assault Corps. A vortex opened near to Propeller-Lift Fortress on my watch. I investigated, and now I’m here. A being of similar size to you is currently immobilized by other beings of larger size, seemingly being interrogated. I have identified them as potential hostiles, and I’ve not decided on you yet.”

Olimar quickly turned around to investigate this being. She was clearly quite feminine in appearance, some quite technologically-advanced gadgetry being worn, as well as some sort of firearm-like weapon. He decided he would try as hard as he could not to get on her bad side, seeing as they were both sentient creatures.

"Well, I'm Captain Olimar of the planet Koppai. I'll make sure not to get in your way, so you can disregard me as hostile. Though, be warned, most of the life on this planet is hostile, especially at nighttime." Olimar said as he looked up at her. "Anyways... a being of similar size is being interrogated? Are you talking about..."

Olimar's eyes widened as he realised who she was talking about. "...Louie? Oh dear, what has the boy gotten himself into now?" He then looked back up and cleared his throat for a moment. "Listen, wherever you said these beings were, we need to locate over there immediately, no matter how dangerous the situation is! That smaller creature you speak of is my partner Louie. The President of Hocotate Freight would have my head if I didn't come back with him in one piece! We need to go and rescue him, and I have a feeling I'm going to need your help."

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:15 pm

Knights Mare Nostrum wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:

Olimar quickly turned around to investigate this being. She was clearly quite feminine in appearance, some quite technologically-advanced gadgetry being worn, as well as some sort of firearm-like weapon. He decided he would try as hard as he could not to get on her bad side, seeing as they were both sentient creatures.

"Well, I'm Captain Olimar of the planet Koppai. I'll make sure not to get in your way, so you can disregard me as hostile. Though, be warned, most of the life on this planet is hostile, especially at nighttime." Olimar said as he looked up at her. "Anyways... a being of similar size is being interrogated? Are you talking about..."

Olimar's eyes widened as he realised who she was talking about. "...Louie? Oh dear, what has the boy gotten himself into now?" He then looked back up and cleared his throat for a moment. "Listen, wherever you said these beings were, we need to locate over there immediately, no matter how dangerous the situation is! That smaller creature you speak of is my partner Louie. The President of Hocotate Freight would have my head if I didn't come back with him in one piece! We need to go and rescue him, and I have a feeling I'm going to need your help."

I mulled it over for a minute. His comrade was in trouble and he wanted to help—something I certainly understood, but how was I to be sure he wouldn’t stab me in the back? I could help the being somewhat, I supposed. Him knowing my ink trail around the perimeter of the clearing would helping him, wouldn’t harm me, and, if anything, would make him easier to take down if he tried anything.

“I see,” I nodded, letting go of him, but still holding my Octoshot in clear view, “But, tell me, what do I gain from helping you?”

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:24 pm

"Well, for one, I can tell you that according to my watch, in a mere couple of hours it'll be sunset. After that, all sorts of fierce and hostile wildlife come out. Bulborbs, Wollywogs, you name it, and no matter how capable you think any of us are, I know we wouldn't stand a chance against them, and neither would the Pikmin." Olimar said, holding up a White Pikmin. "So, I suppose, if you want to help, I can grant you sanctuary on my spaceship for when it reaches that time. How'd that sound?"
Last edited by Knights Mare Nostrum on Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:38 pm

Knights Mare Nostrum wrote:"Well, for one, I can tell you that according to my watch, in a mere couple of hours it'll be sunset. After that, all sorts of fierce and hostile wildlife come out. Bulborbs, Wollywogs, you name it, and no matter how capable you think any of us are, I know we wouldn't stand a chance against them, and neither would the Pikmin." Olimar said, holding up a White Pikmin. "So, I suppose, if you want to help, I can grant you sanctuary on my spaceship for when it reaches that time. How'd that sound?"

I thought for a second, and took off my googles, placing my Octoshot back on my back, and holding them in my hand.

“Look into my eyes,” I said, pointing at my piercing irises, “We’re going to work together, and I’ll show you the ink trail, but if you backstab me, I’ll make sure that it’s more than a tentacle for an tentacle. I’m not kidding. Understood?”

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:10 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Knights Mare Nostrum wrote:"Well, for one, I can tell you that according to my watch, in a mere couple of hours it'll be sunset. After that, all sorts of fierce and hostile wildlife come out. Bulborbs, Wollywogs, you name it, and no matter how capable you think any of us are, I know we wouldn't stand a chance against them, and neither would the Pikmin." Olimar said, holding up a White Pikmin. "So, I suppose, if you want to help, I can grant you sanctuary on my spaceship for when it reaches that time. How'd that sound?"

I thought for a second, and took off my googles, placing my Octoshot back on my back, and holding them in my hand.

“Look into my eyes,” I said, pointing at my piercing irises, “We’re going to work together, and I’ll show you the ink trail, but if you backstab me, I’ll make sure that it’s more than a tentacle for a tentacle. I’m not kidding. Understood?”

"I ensure you, unless you want that to happen, it won't happen. Us Koppaites are quite outgoing, let me assure you." Olimar said with some fear in his voice. "You have my solemn promise, and protection from the aggressive nature here. Now, where's this ink trail?"

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

Postby Skylus » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:34 pm

Mushroom Kingdom
The Flying Krock (Above Bowser's Castle)

All of the Kremlings simply gawked at DIO, their mouths wide open.
A roar of rage and anger echoed around the airship and K Rool left his quarters and walked up to Dio.
"Who are you, and what right do you think you have to board my airship and damage it!?"

Outset Island

Madi grinned up at Vader.
"I have a few ideas as to how we can get back. But I can explain further once we're all in a safer location."
She waved a hand towards Ammy and Link.
"Come on. We're leaving."
madi went around the island, finding new arrivals, (specifically a belly dancer), however, she stopped when she saw a 80 foot tall blue woman.
"Hey! You! The 80 foot tall blue woman! Can you come over here? Vader wants us to take a shuttle up to his ship, but I don't know how you're going to fit..."
She noticed a man standing on the woman's hand.
"Hey, police dude. Who are you?"
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:35 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:

“Look into my eyes,” I said, pointing at my piercing irises, “We’re going to work together, and I’ll show you the ink trail, but if you backstab me, I’ll make sure that it’s more than a tentacle for a tentacle. I’m not kidding. Understood?”

"I ensure you, unless you want that to happen, it won't happen. Us Koppaites are quite outgoing, let me assure you." Olimar said with some fear in his voice. "You have my solemn promise, and protection from the aggressive nature here. Now, where's this ink trail?"

“Excellent. Follow me; it’s just a short distance through the heavy brush. As you are not an ally Octarian or Inkling, and neither are your Pikmin, I suggest you stay out of my ink,” I replied.

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:57 pm

Skylus wrote:Mushroom Kingdom
The Flying Krock (Above Bowser's Castle)

All of the Kremlings simply gawked at DIO, their mouths wide open.
A roar of rage and anger echoed around the airship and K Rool left his quarters and walked up to Dio.
"Who are you, and what right do you think you have to board my airship and damage it!?"

Outset Island

Madi grinned up at Vader.
"I have a few ideas as to how we can get back. But I can explain further once we're all in a safer location."
She waved a hand towards Ammy and Link.
"Come on. We're leaving."
madi went around the island, finding new arrivals, (specifically a belly dancer), however, she stopped when she saw a 80 foot tall blue woman.
"Hey! You! The 80 foot tall blue woman! Can you come over here? Vader wants us to take a shuttle up to his ship, but I don't know how you're going to fit..."
She noticed a man standing on the woman's hand.
"Hey, police dude. Who are you?"

Patrick, who at this point was set down on the island by Blue, smiled a comical grin when Madi came up to them. Finally, a another human who can possibly help out. He then swaggered up to her, outstretching his hand, which was colorless like the rest of his body and said to her in his thick Irish accent," Top of the mornin to you young lady. My name is Officer Patrick O'Donnell. Carter City Police Department, 3rd Prescient. May i ask who you are and where we are at?"

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:06 pm

Monika--Luigi's Mansion

The situation grew even more bizarre for Monika. The boy jumped into an impromptu speech about getting out of their situation and trying to find hope. His words and tone were certainly cheerful and friendly, but something about it disturbed Monika, or at least, it should have. In fact, it seemed like the sort of pre-scripted dialogue option from a visual novel, not unlike Monika's own universe.

"You're not from a visual novel, are you?" Monika asked. "Natsuki would probably deal better in this situation..." her words trailed off, just as the strange rabbit fired a carrot at her until the white-haired boy tripped and deflect the explosion. Just what was going on?

"Just what's the big idea?" Monika asked the rabbit in a tone she reserved for debate club or when she acted as president of the literature club.

Shantae--Outset

Simply put, Shantae was confused. After she caught sight of an 80 ft human, the young belly dancer half-genie made her way over to the scene of...something. She wasn't exactly sure what was going and any attempt to make sense of the situation baffled her. Things got even stranger--even for her standards when a mechanical device out of Mimic's workshop or from Risky Boots landed on the beast and an armoured knight appeared and demanded that they join him. Not to mention a black and white fellow in strange clothes. Just what was going on.

"Um, excuse me but what?" Shantae asked as she was told to join the others.

The Flying Krock

Unbeknownst to the figures on K Rool's ship a small black and white teddy bear started walking around. It watched in silence as a crocodile and a man seemed to have an argument. For now, it seemed content to watch silently.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:35 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:

“Excellent. Follow me; it’s just a short distance through the heavy brush. As you are not an ally Octarian or Inkling, and neither are your Pikmin, I suggest you stay out of my ink,” I replied.

"Righty-o." Olimar said as he then blew his whistle, organising his Pikmin in a line as he stepped beside the ink, making sure none of the Pikmin stepped in it. "Lead the way then, Ms. Octoling."

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:49 pm

Perplexing Pool

An odd clunky ship speeds through the vast emptiness of space. On board it's only passenger, a little girl in a top hat. Having recently awoken, she rubs her tired eyes as she makes her way to the bridge. The map displays her distance from home. About two thirds. Almost there! And with plenty of Time Pieces to spare. She jumps and plops down in the main seat where she gazes upon a green and blue planet. It's beautiful, but no time for detours. At least not anymore than she's already taken. Hat Kid is wondering what that planet was like, what strange characters might inhabit it, and then BAM! The ship spins out of control. Her chair spins too, making her almost hurl. Must have been an asteroid. But her scanners where clear? Then the ships starts descending towards the planet. Was this common for this world? Nah, she's probably just unlucky. But there was no stopping it now, and in a few minutes her ship impacted the planet.
An odd expression of bewilderment coated her face, but defiant she sprung up. The ship was wrecked. And all the Time Pieces missing! Not again. She stepped outside and the first thing Hat Kid realized was how beautiful the planet was. The next was a timid figure in a helmet, and next was the corpse of a giant animal under her ship. Oops.
She smiled an awkward smile hoping it would absolve her of any guilt, unconsciously reaching her arm behind her head.
"Hi..." she awkwardly greeted the strange man.
i need to update this

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

I dove into the ink, and then rose up out of it again. He wouldn't be able to follow if I was within it, I realised. I crouched, and darted along my path.

"Follow behind me, and stay down. The ones who have your friend seem hostile. They're currently investigating an explosion of ink far from where we are...but it won't last forever, so tell your little army to step lively."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse