NATION

PASSWORD

[IC] Super Smash Bros. Infinite

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:32 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
The Lustrous Blue Diamond
Outset Island

The Diamond gazed slowly around the landscape, and stepped into the water. She walked slowly towards the beach, and stood idly once more.

“This seems awfully similar to where we happened upon Pink...” she murmured to herself, then taking notice of the small colourless figure, “A human! This must be Earth...but why would a wormhole lead to the surface of a planet?”

She neared what was presumably a human, and crouched down to get a closer look.

“Are you a human?”

When the large woman started to approach him, Patrick first instinct was to make a run for it. But unfortunately, his feet seemed glued to the sand of the beach because he he found himself unable to move. Once the woman crouched down and asked him if he was human, Patrick's face lost some of it's fear as he pondered her question. He then slowly nodded at her while saying in his thick, almost comical Irish accent," Yes mam, I am a human."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:33 pm

Outset Island

"This... this is just ridiculous" Monsoon muttered. Things were getting crazier by the minute, but nothing was getting anywhere! Now they had some massive blue lady erupt out of the ocean, and then some man who looked like he came right out of some cheesy, outdated comedy. Monsoon was going to have to stir something up if things were going to progress. The cyborg leaped into the air, landing back into the cockpit of Metal Gear RAY. As the mech whirred back to life, Monsoon's voice echoed across the island.

"That's it! Someone here better give us a way of getting off of this pathetic island. If not, I'll have no problem blowing it up!"
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:40 pm

Mushroom Kingdom

The Kremlings inside the Flying Krock went flying in all directions as the starboard of the airship was slammed into.
K Rool, furious, opened a comms thing so people outside the airship could hear him.
"Attention. You are hearing the owner of thissss airsssship, the Flying Krock. To whoever just deccccided to hit my airsssship I'm afraid you've made a grave missstake."
He turned to his Krushas and Klumps.
"Fire at will, bombard the cccasssstle below and figure out what hit ussss!"
The Kremlings roared with approval and soon, various projectiles began to rain down upon Bowser's Castle.
Systems had targeted DIO, though they had no idea who or what he was yet, they still fired at him anyway.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:54 pm

Shark isle wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:
Outset Island

The Diamond gazed slowly around the landscape, and stepped into the water. She walked slowly towards the beach, and stood idly once more.

“This seems awfully similar to where we happened upon Pink...” she murmured to herself, then taking notice of the small colourless figure, “A human! This must be Earth...but why would a wormhole lead to the surface of a planet?”

She neared what was presumably a human, and crouched down to get a closer look.

“Are you a human?”

When the large woman started to approach him, Patrick first instinct was to make a run for it. But unfortunately, his feet seemed glued to the sand of the beach because he he found himself unable to move. Once the woman crouched down and asked him if he was human, Patrick's face lost some of it's fear as he pondered her question. He then slowly nodded at her while saying in his thick, almost comical Irish accent," Yes mam, I am a human."

Outset Island

The human’s manner of speech was markedly curious, resembling the Diamond’s own accent, albeit much stronger. She lifted him upwards to look at him more closely, and stood.

“A human? This must be Earth...” she murmured, “I’ve crashed on Earth...that means a warp pad must be somewhere if Pearl can’t fix the thrusters...”

She stared off into the distance, still holding the man in her hand.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:11 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Shark isle wrote:When the large woman started to approach him, Patrick first instinct was to make a run for it. But unfortunately, his feet seemed glued to the sand of the beach because he he found himself unable to move. Once the woman crouched down and asked him if he was human, Patrick's face lost some of it's fear as he pondered her question. He then slowly nodded at her while saying in his thick, almost comical Irish accent," Yes mam, I am a human."

Outset Island

The human’s manner of speech was markedly curious, resembling the Diamond’s own accent, albeit much stronger. She lifted him upwards to look at him more closely, and stood.

“A human? This must be Earth...” she murmured, “I’ve crashed on Earth...that means a warp pad must be somewhere if Pearl can’t fix the thrusters...”

Patrick let out a comical yelp of fear as he was lifted off the ground by the large woman. He figured that he was about to get murdered by the huge woman for telling her he was a human. To his surprise, the woman didn't kill him, but murmured some mumbo-jumbo about a warp pad or something like that. He then started to lose most of the fear he had towards her when he first saw her, realizing she probably wasn't going to kill him. He then managed to work up the courage to say," Can you please put me down?"
Last edited by Shark isle on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:39 pm

Shark isle wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:
Outset Island

Patrick let out a comical yelp of fear as he was lifted off the ground by the large woman. He figured that he was about to get murdered by the huge woman for telling her he was a human. To his surprise, the woman didn't kill him, but murmured some mumbo-jumbo about a warp pad or something like that. He then started to lose most of the fear he had towards her when he first saw her, realizing she probably wasn't going to kill him. He then managed to work up the courage to say," Can you please put me down?"

Outset Island

The giant speaking structure in the distance had previously announce destructive intentions. It seemed rather peculiar for the generally harmless humans, although casual study of the organics for the zoo had revealed them to be omnivorous, so perhaps the violent disposition of predators came about in some. Nonetheless, it didn’t seem to be human, but perhaps had been built by them.

“Tell me,” she began, ignoring his request to be placed down, “What is that structure in the distance?”

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:51 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Patrick let out a comical yelp of fear as he was lifted off the ground by the large woman. He figured that he was about to get murdered by the huge woman for telling her he was a human. To his surprise, the woman didn't kill him, but murmured some mumbo-jumbo about a warp pad or something like that. He then started to lose most of the fear he had towards her when he first saw her, realizing she probably wasn't going to kill him. He then managed to work up the courage to say," Can you please put me down?"

Outset Island

The giant speaking structure in the distance had previously announce destructive intentions. It seemed rather peculiar for the generally harmless humans, although casual study of the organics for the zoo had revealed them to be omnivorous, so perhaps the violent disposition of predators came about in some. Nonetheless, it didn’t seem to be human, but perhaps had been built by them.

“Tell me,” she began, ignoring his request to be placed down, “What is that structure in the distance?”

Patrick couldn't help but let out a small, subtle sigh of disappointment when his request was ignored by the woman. He had also heard the structures threat of annihilation and was thinking of ways to possibly escape this already dangerous situation without being blown up or crushed to death. When the woman asked him what the dangerous structure was, Patrick managed to shrug and say," Honestly mam, I do not know. I just got here meself."
Last edited by Shark isle on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:25 pm

Shark isle wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:
Outset Island

Patrick couldn't help but let out a small, subtle sigh of disappointment when his request was ignored by the woman. He had also heard the structures threat of annihilation and was thinking of ways to possibly escape this already dangerous situation without being blown up or crushed to death. When the woman asked him what the dangerous structure was, Patrick managed to shrug and say," Honestly mam, I do not know. I just got here meself."

Outset Island

“That’s unfortunate,” the Diamond sighed, setting the man down, “I suppose I’ve happened upon the one invasive species...what a shame...”

She thought for a moment, and looked down at him.

“I suppose I’d best investigate...but first, do you know where we are?”

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:34 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Shark isle wrote:Patrick couldn't help but let out a small, subtle sigh of disappointment when his request was ignored by the woman. He had also heard the structures threat of annihilation and was thinking of ways to possibly escape this already dangerous situation without being blown up or crushed to death. When the woman asked him what the dangerous structure was, Patrick managed to shrug and say," Honestly mam, I do not know. I just got here meself."

Outset Island

“That’s unfortunate,” the Diamond sighed, setting the man down, “I suppose I’ve happened upon the one invasive species...what a shame...”

She thought for a moment, and looked down at him.

“I suppose I’d best investigate...but first, do you know where we are?”

Patrick let out a sigh of relief when he was placed down. When the woman asked him where they were, he suddenly paused, a blank look on his face. He really had no idea where in the world they were. Patrick proceeded to sigh and say to her," I am very sorry mam, but I don't know that meself. I just found meself here after falling down a manhole back in Carter City."

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:05 am

Outset Island

“A City? You fell through a hole, and ended up here?” the Diamond said, quite obviously thinking, “Perhaps that hole was a wormhole, just like what I came through...”

The Diamond thought for a moment.

“I think there’s something anomalous around here. If that’s the case, entering orbit might not be wise...”

Octoling B-Class Assault Corps
Date: Day Nine Month Three in the One Hundred and Third Year of Octavio

The mission to disable Agent 3 has thus far proven unsuccessful. Three of our Great Octoweapons have been terminated. The Kelp Brigades have since been summoned to aid in the Great Patriotic War, but as of yet the Inkling agent has not been stopped. I have awoken early this morning to relieve one of my fellow Octarians of valuable sleeping time.

I witnessed today an odd disturbance nearby. I approached it, with intent on investigating it. It appeared to be a vortex of some time, but, before I could make further note and report to my superior, it sucked me in. My only fear is that my fellow troops have been left blind on my watch. I sincerely hope it is not by my folly that we lose the struggle.

From the vortex, I’ve emerged into a seemingly tropical area, not unlike the greenhouses of Octo Valley. The atmosphere feels different, somehow. Not in terms of breathability or density, but the mental atmosphere. My thoughts are clearer, and I find myself strangely calm in spite of the unknown location. Looking around, I noticed a number of individuals in the distance, as well as some high-pitched screaming. I must investigate. With my roller and close-range shooter slung on my back, I slunk through the bushes, and used my sniper rifle’s telescope to gain a closer look.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:24 am

Meanwhile, as the Octoling looked on, the Talon gang were still off interrogating Louie, the poor co-captain reduced to tears as his Pikmin were being slaughtered.

"I keep telling you, I don't know how you got here! I don't even know who you are! Just stop killing my delicate Pikmin, please, and let me go!" Louie said tearfully as Widowmaker sighed, picking up a purple Pikmin as she then grabbed it by its' leafy stalk as she bit off the bottom half, the poor creature squealing as he was being gnawed on by this blue assassin.

"Mmm... tastes like a plum." She chuckled loudly as she then spat in Louie's face, adding to the multi-coloured gore that coated him and slamming the Pikmin onto the ground, the agonised creature weakly crawling its' way out with his legs now gone, leaving a trail of cartoonish violet-coloured blood.

"Looks like he's persistent..." Reaper noted as he strided over to another door. "Luckily, we've got plans for you too, spaceman."

He then opened the gate, revealing a chained-up Spotty Bulbear, roaring and covered in plenty of scars and rainbow splatter as he stomped over to Louie, the man shaking in his chair as his eyes widened in fear, the Talon crew standing back as Reaper aimed his shotgun at the chain preventing the Bulbear from eating him.

"Now... are you gonna spit it out, or is our friend here gonna chew you up?" Reaper threatened.
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.
Anthem: Ave Regina Caelorum

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:22 pm

Bowser's Castle

"The World!" Everything turned shades of gray as Dio stopped time. The vampire leisurely flew past the projectiles that were coming towards him and up to the side of the ship. The World punched a hole in the side of the Flying Krock, tearing it wide enough for the vampire to slip through. By then, time had continued as normal, making Dio visible again to everyone on board.

The Perplexing Pool

Until now unnoticed by the likes of Louie, Talon, and the Octoling, there was a conspicuous cardboard box sitting right next to where Louie was being held. What was that doing there?

Luigi's Mansion

Out of nowhere, Nagito Komaeda appeared in Luigi's Mansion, right by Monika and Big Chungus. Suffice to say, the sudden change in scenery was quite confusing for the student. "Huh? What is this place? What sort of bad luck brought me here?"
Have at you!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:17 pm

Monika--Luigi's Mansion

Monika took in her surroundings. She was vaguely aware of how she got there--a plot contrivance, she suspected--but was overall not too concerned with the situation. It resembled to Monika like a typical haunted house, not unlike the kinds she'd seen at the school cultural festival, or even something out of Edgar Allan Poe.

"Yuri might be better suited for this type of thing," she commented to no one in particular as she looked around and touched the walls of the dark mansion.

"Why'd you send me here, [Player]?" she asked but didn't receive an answer. Monika made a pouty face but didn't really mean it. Her thoughts were somewhat interrupted by the sudden appearance of a white-haired boy. He didn't look out of place, Monika thought, from one of Natsuki's manga. Monika also noticed the bipedal rabbit behind him.

"So I wasn't put here all alone," Monika exclaimed.

Shantae--Scuttle Town

The sun was shining and the seagulls were chirping when Shantae exited the lighthouse-turned-house she called home.

"Yep, just a regular day," she said cheerfully. The young half-genie stretched a little before she made her way towards the town when a pair came up the boardwalk to greet her.

"Sky, Bolo!" she waved to her friends.

"Hey Shantae," Sky replied. "Mimic wanted us to make sure you were coming to his presentation today."

"Of course I am! Whenever he does one of these, something bad happens. As Scuttle Town's Guardian Genie I need to be alert at all times."

"Well, I hope that lady pirate Risky Boots shows up," Bolo said with dreamy eyes. "Even if you stop her, just to see her again." The two girls shot him dirty looks as the trio made their way towards Mimic's workshop. In the centre of the room was a strange device, of gears and lights.

"What is this, Uncle?" Shantae asked.

"Why, it's a teleporter, my dear. I've been working on it for a while, and I think it's finally ready."

"Sweet," Shantae yelped. Without thinking, the belly dancer pressed a button on the side console even as Mimic tried protesting.

When Shantae finally came to, she was laying on a beach, not unlike the ones near Scuttle Town.

"Ugh, what happened?" she said as she rubbed the back of her head. As she stood up and looked around, it didn't look like she was in Scuttle Town, though. She looked over to see what resembled a giant human and a mechanical monster.

"Where am I?"

Junko Enoshima--Hope's Peak Academy

"The hell?" the blonde bombshell asked in total surprise. She stood on a raised dais facing the small group of remaining Hope's Peak students. For both her and them, this was to be the last Class Trial. Everything was going so well until recently.

"I lost? M.? N-No way. It can't beeee!" The look on Junko's face was a mix of shock and terror. The group of students wanted what the Ultimate Despair, their captor, torturer, and executioner would do now.

"Well that's juuuuusst.....totally the best!" Junko's face lit up and regained all of its former confidence. It was a startling change that the others couldn't quite figure out.

"...Huh?" The students were in complete shock, a reversal of situations as it were.

"This...this is despair...! We came to this school two years ago, created our incredibly detailed plan... I even killed my own sister for it... To come this far, and fail at the very end, it's the most ultimately ultimate despair!" Junko's monologue was cut off by Makoto Naegi, the ring-leader of her resistors.

"What are you talking about?" He, as was everyone else, confused by this sudden change. It was, in a sense, disturbing.

"Don't you see? I was so hopelessly desperate! I was bored of the world the moment I was born! That's why I've been looking forward to this so desperately. This once-in-a-lifetime experience... It is my first and last colossal despair, here at the moment of death! To have the chance to taste of the highest grade despair--the utter failure of my dreams! Ahhh! I am so hopelessly happy right now! Puhuhupuhuhuhu! So this is how the despair of death feels... Ahh, it's so wonderful! Even a tenth of this despair... Even a hundredth...! I want every last soul on this planet to taste such despair! I want the entire world to die with that despair in its mouth! I've reserved an extra special punishment for last! Let's give it everything we've got! It's...PUNISHMENT TIIIME!"

Her final soliloquy complete, Junko reached for the red button reserved for punishment with a deranged swirl to her eyes...

And instead of the Ultimate Death, Junko sat up, a Monokuma doll in her lap. She looked around and found herself in a castle.

Last edited by Britanania on Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:55 pm

Mundeo wrote:Bowser's Castle
The Perplexing Pool

Until now unnoticed by the likes of Louie, Talon, and the Octoling, there was a conspicuous cardboard box sitting right next to where Louie was being held. What was that doing there?

As the Spotty Bulbear still went roaring at Louie and biting at him, its chain stopping him from getting the poor spaceman in its jaw, he stopped for a moment as he went to sniff around. The scent was located next to Louie, inside a cardboard box, which nobody thought was there at first. Seeing this, Reaper drew his dual shotguns as he approached the box, being wary of what - or who - could be inside...

Meanwhile at the RED Base, Teufort...

ALERT! THE INTELLIGENCE HAS BEEN TAKEN!

Heavy groaned once more, having to get out of his hammock once more as he was enjoying the brief calm. The Russian man seemed to have had his work cut out for him, mowing down people with his Minigun, blasting them apart with his sawn-off shotgun or beating them down to the Earth with his fists. Nonetheless, he took a deep breath as he grabbed his minigun, looking down at it for a moment.

"Looks like it is time to kill tiny baby men again, Sasha." Heavy said to his gun as they rushed over down to the intelligence room, another couple of his comrades joining him; the Demoman and the Scout, taking cover next to the entrance as Scout readied his scattergun.

"Don't worry, this is gonna be pretty standard stuff. We simply kill the guy, bring back the briefcase and I get to tell this story to all the ladies, aight?" The Scout said as Heavy sighed.
Last edited by Knights Mare Nostrum on Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:23 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Outset Island

“A City? You fell through a hole, and ended up here?” the Diamond said, quite obviously thinking, “Perhaps that hole was a wormhole, just like what I came through...”

The Diamond thought for a moment.

“I think there’s something anomalous around here. If that’s the case, entering orbit might not be wise...”

The mission to disable Agent 3 has thus far proven unsuccessful. Three of our Great Octoweapons have been terminated. The Kelp Brigades have since been summoned to aid in the Great Patriotic War, but as of yet the Inkling agent has not been stopped. I have awoken early this morning to relieve one of my fellow Octarians of valuable sleeping time.

I witnessed today an odd disturbance nearby. I approached it, with intent on investigating it. It appeared to be a vortex of some time, but, before I could make further note and report to my superior, it sucked me in. My only fear is that my fellow troops have been left blind on my watch. I sincerely hope it is not by my folly that we lose the struggle.

From the vortex, I’ve emerged into a seemingly tropical area, not unlike the greenhouses of Octo Valley. The atmosphere feels different, somehow. Not in terms of breathability or density, but the mental atmosphere. My thoughts are clearer, and I find myself strangely calm in spite of the unknown location. Looking around, I noticed a number of individuals in the distance, as well as some high-pitched screaming. I must investigate. With my roller and close-range shooter slung on my back, I slunk through the bushes, and used my sniper rifle’s telescope to gain a closer look.

Patrick's head tilted into a look of confusion as Blue began delving into scientific mumbo-jumbo that his simple mind couldn't possibly comprehend. After a while, Patrick final managed to say," What exactly are you talking about? All of this sounds like something them pulp magazine writers would make up for there stories. I know this is not a dream, but there has to be a scientific explanation for this that isn't yer H.J Wellsian hoopla."

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:31 pm

Outset Island

"Are any of you listening, or just playing dumb?" Monsoon's voice echoed. "I have no issue turning this island into a crater if I have to! One of you better have a bright idea before I show you all what RAY is capable of!" Indeed, the giant mech was equipped with nuclear firepower, something that was unique to this specific RAY unit. Monsoon was the sort who lived by the phrase 'kill or be killed.' If this bunch wasn't going to be of any help to him, he had no problem wiping them clean from the stains of time. It was only the rules of nature.

Luigi's Mansion

"So you're just as unlucky as I was, huh?" Nagito said to the red-haired girl in front of him. "Don't worry. As long as there's hope, we'll be able to find our way" Despite the boy's encouraging words, there was something... off-putting about him. Whatever it was, finding out where they were and how they got there was more important. "You wouldn't think the rabbit would know anything, right? I've had to deal with my fair share of rabbits recently"

Perplexing Pool

As Reaper approached the box, it was suddenly lifted off the ground, a full-grown man in full army gear emerging from within.

"Kept you waiting, huh?" Snake said with a stoic gaze. After a moment, however, the spy's expression turned to one of confusion. Reaper's mask was not what he was expecting to see, and after a brief look around, it didn't look like he was in Russia anymore at all. Snake instinctively pressed his finger against his ear to activate his Codec.

"Major, do you hear me? What's going on?" He said, but there was no response. He was completely cut off, with these strange people as his only company. He wasn't sure if this would be a mission failure, or something different entirely. "What the? What's going on here?"
Have at you!

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:48 pm

Mundeo wrote:Outset Island

"Are any of you listening, or just playing dumb?" Monsoon's voice echoed. "I have no issue turning this island into a crater if I have to! One of you better have a bright idea before I show you all what RAY is capable of!" Indeed, the giant mech was equipped with nuclear firepower, something that was unique to this specific RAY unit. Monsoon was the sort who lived by the phrase 'kill or be killed.' If this bunch wasn't going to be of any help to him, he had no problem wiping them clean from the stains of time. It was only the rules of nature.

Luigi's Mansion

"So you're just as unlucky as I was, huh?" Nagito said to the red-haired girl in front of him. "Don't worry. As long as there's hope, we'll be able to find our way" Despite the boy's encouraging words, there was something... off-putting about him. Whatever it was, finding out where they were and how they got there was more important. "You wouldn't think the rabbit would know anything, right? I've had to deal with my fair share of rabbits recently"

Perplexing Pool

As Reaper approached the box, it was suddenly lifted off the ground, a full-grown man in full army gear emerging from within.

"Kept you waiting, huh?" Snake said with a stoic gaze. After a moment, however, the spy's expression turned to one of confusion. Reaper's mask was not what he was expecting to see, and after a brief look around, it didn't look like he was in Russia anymore at all. Snake instinctively pressed his finger against his ear to activate his Codec.

"Major, do you hear me? What's going on?" He said, but there was no response. He was completely cut off, with these strange people as his only company. He wasn't sure if this would be a mission failure, or something different entirely. "What the? What's going on here?"

Reaper and Widow jumped back as Snake appeared, Reaper pulling his dual shotguns and Widow with her rifle, aiming them. "You tell me, intruder."

"Calm your titanium there, Reapie. He's probably just a homeless bum in fatigues who got lost." Sombra sneered.

"Whatever. I'm not taking any chances." He said as he fired his Hellfire shotguns at him twice before going into his smoky Wraith form and going outside while Widowmaker kept her aim and fired if Snake did anything.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:51 pm

Luigi's Mansion
"Sorry kid, I dont know anything, but beating up these ghosts is sure fun." Chungus said to Nagito.

Chungus realized he wasn't alone with Nagito. He turned to see Monika standing in the shadows.

"Whaddareya doin here?" The rabbit laughed. "The ghosts are mine to kill. Plus, you don't exactly give me the best vibes." Indeed, Chungus felt a chill down his spine, despite Monika's percieved harmlessness.

Chungus then proceeded to summon his stash of large carrots, and fired at carrot missile at Monika, with as much firepower as a hand grenade.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:03 am

Perplexing Pool

Snake reacted the instant he saw Reaper take aim. The operative ducked down and made a quick dash forwards, but all he hit was smoke. "What?" Whoever these people were, they were both incredibly belligerent and had possessed strange supernatural powers. Negotiation was no longer a part of the question. By the time Snake had turned around, the masked man who attacked him was nowhere to be seen. There were three other belligerents in the immediate area, along with a rather short individual who was being held captive. There was also some creature being held back by chains, presumably as a means of torture. Above Snake noticed not one but two snipers, both with their sights aimed carefully at him. He was at an extreme disadvantage in this situation, a situation that he still had no idea how he got into. He needed some leverage.

First, Snake pulled out two weapons: a CQC knife and an M1911. Then, he quickly dashed towards the Talon member who was closest to him, Doomfist, positioning himself behind the Talon agent with the knife pressed firmly against his throat while the handgun was aimed towards Moira and Sombra, all while keeping Doomfist in the direction of the two snipers. "So this is how you treat strangers, huh?"

Luigi's Mansion

By some terrible bad luck, the carrot detonated earlier than expected: right in front of Nagito. The student was sent flying back until he made contact with a wall. Only a few moments later, however, he got back up. Beside a few bruises and singe marks, he miraculously suffered few injuries. "Whoa... take is easy. We're all in the same predicament here, right?"
Last edited by Mundeo on Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have at you!

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:19 am

Mundeo wrote:Perplexing Pool

Snake reacted the instant he saw Reaper take aim. The operative ducked down and made a quick dash forwards, but all he hit was smoke. "What?" Whoever these people were, they were both incredibly belligerent and had possessed strange supernatural powers. Negotiation was no longer a part of the question. By the time Snake had turned around, the masked man who attacked him was nowhere to be seen. There were three other belligerents in the immediate area, along with a rather short individual who was being held captive. There was also some creature being held back by chains, presumably as a means of torture. Above Snake noticed not one but two snipers, both with their sights aimed carefully at him. He was at an extreme disadvantage in this situation, a situation that he still had no idea how he got into. He needed some leverage.

First, Snake pulled out two weapons: a CQC knife and an M1911. Then, he quickly dashed towards the Talon member who was closest to him, Doomfist, positioning himself behind the Talon agent with the knife pressed firmly against his throat while the handgun was aimed towards Moira and Sombra, all while keeping Doomfist in the direction of the two snipers. "So this is how you treat strangers, huh?"

Luigi's Mansion

By some terrible bad luck, the carrot detonated earlier than expected: right in front of Nagito. The student was sent flying back until he made contact with a wall. Only a few moments later, however, he got back up. Beside a few bruises and singe marks, he miraculously suffered few injuries. "Whoa... take is easy. We're all in the same predicament here, right?"

As soon as Doomfist had the knife to his neck, he had his arms outstreched as he contemplated the situation. And on top of this, Moira and Sombra also pulled their weapons, Moira with her biotic weapons and Sombra with her Uzi. Widowmaker kept her aim steady on Snake as she scoped in.

"Well, we never asked you to be here, for one. And on top of that, you walked in on us at a very, VERY inconvenient time." Widowmaker commented as she thought for a moment, looking to the chains. "Almost like... a certain someone had organized a rescue party..."

"But let me offer you this. You scram and tell nobody in whatever soup kitchen you frequent and you'll get out of this in one whole piece. But, if you want to take things to the next level..." Widowmaker giggled as she pointed her gun at the chain holding down the growling Bulbear. "We'll simply just let the beast free, and let them both rip you and Buzz Lightyear here apart. So... where do you want to go with this?"

Louie, in the meantime, was squirming in his chair, pleading and crying in fear.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:39 am

Perplexing Pool

"I didn't ask to be here, either" Snake responded, not letting up on his grip of both the gun and the knife. "Trust me, I'd go back to where I was, too, but clearly we're all pretty far away from where we're supposed to be"

He took a glance at the Bulbear and snickered. "You think that's supposed to scare me? I've taken down much, much worse. Now, I'll give you one last chance to lower your weapon and call your friend back so we can perhaps talk this through. Clearly we're all confused here. This is only going to be as ugly as you want it to"
Have at you!

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:05 am

Mundeo wrote:Perplexing Pool

"I didn't ask to be here, either" Snake responded, not letting up on his grip of both the gun and the knife. "Trust me, I'd go back to where I was, too, but clearly we're all pretty far away from where we're supposed to be"

He took a glance at the Bulbear and snickered. "You think that's supposed to scare me? I've taken down much, much worse. Now, I'll give you one last chance to lower your weapon and call your friend back so we can perhaps talk this through. Clearly we're all confused here. This is only going to be as ugly as you want it to"

Widowmaker thought for a moment. She was only a mere assassin, but the man seemed to make alot of sense. She sighed as she lowered her gun, holding in her earpiece. "Reaper, report back to the tin can."

Moments later, Reaper would wraith his way back into the room where Louie was being held, the poor spaceman still trembling as the psychopathic, edgy-looking mercenary strided to Snake, his shotguns at his waist, groaning as he attempted to make eye contact through the mask.

"Alright... fine. Now, make it quick, G.I. Joe. What do you want?" Reaper said.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:28 am

Outset Island

“Heichei Wellsian?” the Diamond replied, lifting an eyebrow, “I think that nonsense. Wormholes are holes in space that connect two different points in space and, sometimes, time. What’s strange about the one I flew through, and seemingly all these other wormholes, is that it takes immense power to create one, and I saw no Power Collection Sphere around any local star on either side of the wormhole. My Pearl can show you if you need proof. But I’d better get a move on. It seems the structure on the other island has had enough of something.”

She looked off into the distance for a moment, and then turned to her ship.

“Hopefully Pearl has identified the issue with the thrusters...We mustn’t get off schedule...”

Location: Unknown. Flora and Fauna Appear Tropical. Other Lings Identified

More beings located. Another has shown itself from a box, presumably a male. A glance at my phone revealed no service...meaning this is likely uncharted territory. As things complicated between the different figures, it seemed, I resolved to get something done. I whipped out an Octobomb and two Seekers, I set the timer on the Octobomb, and set one Seeker to circle the perimeter in one direction, with the other set to circle the perimeter in the opposite direction.

All were coordinated, and I set the Seekers free. They traced a line of ink around the perimeter, and, timing it just right, I let go of the Octobomb just in time so that the explosion of ink from the Octobomb would occur at exactly the same moment as the Seekers’ collision on the opposite side would create a similar explosion.

All three went off without a hitch, and I dove into the ink before my bomb went off, dashing within the ink from the site of the explosion. Hopefully this would create enough of a diversion for me to examine the specimens from a nearer location.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:49 am

Khasinkonia wrote:
Outset Island

“Heichei Wellsian?” the Diamond replied, lifting an eyebrow, “I think that nonsense. Wormholes are holes in space that connect two different points in space and, sometimes, time. What’s strange about the one I flew through, and seemingly all these other wormholes, is that it takes immense power to create one, and I saw no Power Collection Sphere around any local star on either side of the wormhole. My Pearl can show you if you need proof. But I’d better get a move on. It seems the structure on the other island has had enough of something.”

She looked off into the distance for a moment, and then turned to her ship.

“Hopefully Pearl has identified the issue with the thrusters...We mustn’t get off schedule...”

Location: Unknown. Flora and Fauna Appear Tropical. Other Lings Identified

More beings located. Another has shown itself from a box, presumably a male. A glance at my phone revealed no service...meaning this is likely uncharted territory. As things complicated between the different figures, it seemed, I resolved to get something done. I whipped out an Octobomb and two Seekers, I set the timer on the Octobomb, and set one Seeker to circle the perimeter in one direction, with the other set to circle the perimeter in the opposite direction.

All were coordinated, and I set the Seekers free. They traced a line of ink around the perimeter, and, timing it just right, I let go of the Octobomb just in time so that the explosion of ink from the Octobomb would occur at exactly the same moment as the Seekers’ collision on the opposite side would create a similar explosion.

All three went off without a hitch, and I dove into the ink before my bomb went off, dashing within the ink from the site of the explosion. Hopefully this would create enough of a diversion for me to examine the specimens from a nearer location.

As the Talon crew heard the ink explosions, the group once again pulled their weapons, looking around and seeing what had created it. These weapons, luckily, were not pointed to snake, but to the area around the can.

Reaper then looked to Widowmaker. "Widow, investigate the perimeter to what could have caused that explosion. If I find this is an ambush from Overwatch, I swear to God..." Reaper cursed in stress as he threw down his guns and turned back to Snake.

"Now, what's it you want to say, boy scout?" Reaper said to him as he got in his face

Meanwhile, outside...
As Widowmaker grappled her way to the top of the tin can, she took her time to admire the alien place's calming environment, a quite peaceful one. Despite all the oversized junk making her feel quite small, she still admired it, like a gigantic work of art. Nonetheless, she took a deep breath as she surveyed the area, noticing a large amount of ink splattered around the can and numerous dents all around, as well as ink splattered on the floor around it.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:58 am

Perplexing Pool

Snake let go of Doomfist, pushing the Talon agent away. Now they have another issue on their hands. It looked like that second sniper was on it's own, but now they had vanished completely.

"I want the same thing as you, to know just what the hell is going on here" Snake did not like this bunch at all. The one in the chair appeared to be a bystander, yet what they were doing to him seemed absolutely cruel. "And what about the guy in the chair? What's his deal?"
Have at you!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse