NATION

PASSWORD

[IC] Super Smash Bros. Infinite

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

[IC] Super Smash Bros. Infinite

Postby Gurori » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:32 pm

Ethereal, multicoloured chains of incomprehensible size, an endless amount shot throughout all of existence, coiling around universes and bringing them closer together. Tears were formed within the fabric of reality itself, while most probably led to an agonising death, some led to other locations, other universes to be exact. At the centre of all this madness? Two disembodied hands.

What could this mean, though? What would happen to the multiverse as a result of this?
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:22 pm

The Mushroom Kingdom - Bowser's Castle
DIO Stops the Clock!

It was the dead of night, the perfect time for a portal to appear above the Mushroom Kingdom. Our of it flew the golden-clad vampire, DIO, the strongest of all Stand Users. He flew through the air like a comet, striking the wall of Bowser's Castle and breaking through it. He was in the midst of his great battle against Jotaro Kujo when the portal suddenly appeared behind him, taking him to this strange new place. Lord Dio stood back on his feet, hissing between his fangs.

"Wryyy... what is the meaning of this? What is this place?" Dio grumbled. He looked down and caught sight of one Iggy Koopa, who looked back up at him. He appeared scared, and had every right to be in the presence of the almighty Dio. "You, creature! Tell me what this place is!"

"Y-you're in the castle of King Bowser!" Iggy stuttered. "Who the heck are you!"

"King, you say? I'd like to have a word with this King. Bring me to him!" Dio barked back.

"No way! You're gonna have to get through me, first!" The Koopaling declared.

"Is that so... then so be it!" To the normal eye, it did not look like Dio moved a muscle. But in an instant,『THE WORLD』appeared and struck Iggy, sending him flying out the hole in the wall from which Dio entered. With a vile laugh, the vampire made his way towards this "King Bowser."

Outset Island - the Great Sea
Monsoon is Ready to Meme!

It was a calm and sunny day on Outset Island . . . that is until a giant Metal Gear Ray burst from the seas. Within it was the one and only Monsoon, of the Winds of Destruction. He was on a mission . . . a mission to spread the great word of memes.
Last edited by Mundeo on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:01 pm

Toad Town, The Mushroom Kingdom

"YAHOO!"

Another Goomba tossed into the stratosphere by one the only plumbers in the land and the Mushroom Kingdom's saviour, Mario. Where was he headed? Why, the castle of course! Per the norm, he had been invited by Princess Peach herself, to enjoy a slice of cake to celebrate his latest victory against Bowser. It was a regular occurrence really, Bowser came and took the Princess, Mario kicked the turtle's kaboose and takes the Princess home, eat cake and then rinse 'n' repeat.

Eggman's Fortress, Metropolis, West Side Island

"What's this? An anomalous surge of energy seems to be radiating within this very room!" The mad scientist boomed, staring intently at the computer screen which displayed some kind of warning. "It can't be the Chaos Emeralds, the wavelengths are completely different..." Alarm bells had started to wail, as reality appeared to tear before Eggman, some kind of portal had opened within the room.

"How interesting!" This didn't worry him at all, in fact it actually got him quite excited. If he figured out how this thing worked, he could possibly replicate it for himself... And then that blasted hedgehog would be finished once and for all!
Last edited by Gurori on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:20 pm

The Mushroom Kingdom - Toadtown

it was midnight, all of the toads were asleep in their beds, dreaming about what they were going to do the next day. All save for one.
Toad McToadington was on guard duty, just as he had been for the past 40 years. The elderly Toad spotted something in the sky, in front of the moon.
It almost looked like Bowser's airship, but it couldn't be....could it?
McToadington took a step back, then another, the gigantic thing was heading for the town now, it had to be.
Before the toad could ring the alarm, the entire world exploded.

The massive airship rained fire upon the town, blocking off all of the exits. Once it was certain that no one was able to leave, the airship landed in an open field, the twin propellers on the back of the gigantic flying crocodile dying with a whine as the airship powered off, save for basic systems.
The gangplank lowered to the ground, fog filled the air as a muscular figure wearing a cape and wearing some sort of crown walked down the boarding plank, followed by 20 minions.
Once the fog cleared, the figure was revealed to be a massive crocodile, with a bloodshot left eye and golden battle armor and wrist bands.
"LISSSTEN UP, ALL OF YOU. FROM THISSSS POINT FORWARDSSSS, YOU ARE HEREBY SSSERVANTSSS OF OUR GLORIOUSSSS LEADER, THE ONE AND ONLY, KING. K ROOL. IF ANY OF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, WE WILL USSSSSE FORCE ON YOU."
A Kremling read off orders in a monotone voice from a roll of paper, suggesting that he had done this many times.
King K. Rool smiled a cruel smile and waved a clawed scaly hand.
10 Klumps and 5 Krushas began to move through Toad Town, rounding up all of the Toads and bringing them to The Flying Krock, where they would be imprisoned and forced to work on various things.
K. Rool stopped McToadington as he was being led to the airship.
"You. What isss your name?"
The old Toad gazed up at the rotund Kreming King.
"Toad McToadington. What is your business here?"
K. Rool snarled and bent down to stare at the old Toad.
"That'sssss none of your busssinesssss, old man. Who issss your ruler?"
McToadington merely pointed in the direction of Peach's Castle, which was still fairly damaged from Bowser's last attack.
K. Rool tossed the old Toad behind him as he took a step forwards, a eager grin appearing on his face.
"Exxxxxcellent..."

Peach's Castle

There was no warning.
A massive explosion rocked the castle as the gunners on the Flying Krock blew a hole in the roof.
K. Rool and his army stormed the castle, taking prisoners and fighting their way to Peach's room.
When the Kremling army reached the Princess's room, they blew up the wall, grabbed Peach, and left the castle, issuing a challenge to all who dared to rescue Peach.

Nippon
The Ark of Yatamoto

The Sun Goddess did a back-flip to avoid The Ruler of Darkness' laser beam. The fish like creature inside the glass ball seemed to be laughing at her when it reappeared but its laughter then faded to screams as the wolf tore into the glass ball with all her strength. Blood splattered on the arena's floor as Ammy attacked the glass ball housing Yami with the Tundra Beads, a Divine Instrument that had the power of Ice. The giant metal ball housing the smaller glass ball shuddered and then rose into the air, then turned white for a second.
Yami seemed to be defeated.
Ammy took a step back, exhausted, then raised her head a bit, then began to swing it around as she normally did before she did her "famous victory howl" as Issun called it - but then froze when she saw Issun standing there on the tip of her snout, smiling up at her.
Unfortunately, the Sun Goddess had been distracted for too long, Ammy was caught in a laser beam, flung around and then she was thrown into the stone floor.
Yami floated above the wolf as the Constellations of the Celestial Gods began to break one by one, the arena began to grow dark, and Ammy's power vanished.
All seemed lost, until Ammy heard a voice.

"Bah...That furball's always spacing out like that. Ammy can't get anything done without my help!"
Issun.

Then there was another voice, a young girl by the name of Camellia.
"Is that doggy crying somewhere, sis? Is that why the sunshine has disappeared?"

The young girl began to cry with fear and her older sister, Camille, tried to calm her, but also wondered if her lack of faith doomed everyone.
"I haven't see the doggy for a while now...Did my saying there's no such thing as gods cause all this?"

At this point, other voices began to chime in: Mushi, the young boy in Kamiki Village.
"Snowy, the hole-digging king...I never dreamt you were a god! You're gonna make Hayabusa a nervous wreck if you don't get that sun shining again soon."

Princess Fuse, leader of the Canine Warriors and protector of Kusa Village.
"Amaterasu...Thanks to you, we can protect our village by ourselves. But you must be strong and triumph over evil, for the Canine Warriors so dearly wish to see you once more!"

Tama, the pyrotechnic who lived and breathed fireworks.
"Hm...That god was sure burning with passion. I dunno what happened, but if that mongrel doesn't come out of hiding, I'll have to send up a really big one to reignite that passion."

Mr Bamboo, bamboo maker of Kusa Village.
"Ha! So that wolf really was a god? Perhaps I should have made an offering of my bamboo ware. It may be my fault that the sun has ceased to shine."

Ammy then lifted her head and tried to come up with some explanation as to how she was seeing and hearing her friends and colleagues, but came up with none.

The view changed to a darkened Kamiki Village, everyone was gathered outside Susano's house. Mr Orange, the eldest resident of the village besides his wile, looked down at a piece of paper and then shook his head.
"Who would have thought that that rascal was really Shiranui reborn?!"

His wile, Mrs. Orange, chimed in.
"My, my. How that god loved my Cherry Cakes! Could this darkness be caused by hunger?"

In Sasa Sanctuary, Jamba, leader of the Sparrow Clan, stared down at the same piece of paper and then lifted his head and merely said one word:
"Chirp."

His attendants jumped.

"Uh-Oh!"
Said the one on the left.

"The boss is...praying!"
Said the one on the right.

Back in Kamiki Village, both Kushi, the village maiden and sake maker; and Susano, the village swordsman and descendant of Nagi were both looking at the same pieces of paper.
Kushi raised her head and gazed up at the sky.
"Snowy...Did something happen to you? Why has the sun suddenly disappeared?"

Susano looked down at the paper again for at least the 20th time since it had been given to him and then looked up.
"Fido won't roll over and play dead for evil!"
He then began to laugh.
"No brother of mine would dream of it! Ha ha ha!"

On the outskirts of Kamui, the frozen country to the north, Oki, warrior of the Omi tribe, also held the same paper.
"Something in your brushwork touches the heart, Issun. You never abandoned your life as an artist after all. When one tries to master something, it ends in either success or failure. But it is in the attempt itself where you find the true value. Believe in your own power and walk your own path."

In the Dragon Palace, deep beneath the waves of the sea surrounding the North Rhyoshima Coast, the Dragon Queen, Otohime, sat on her throne, reading the same piece of paper.
"Issun...I see you have finally heeded your calling. Your resolve is plain to see in your drawing. It has the power to move people's hearts, and inspire faith in the gods! Amaterasu, their faith shall be your power!"

In the Poncle Village, a former and current friend of Ammy's stood in his house, reading the same piece of paper. The old man, Ishaku, lifted his head and started laughing.
"Ha ha ha! He did it! My grandson did it! Look at the spirit behind this beautiful brushwork! He truly deserves the title of Celestial Envoy! It's work like this that can show the true glory of the gods and guide people to the right path. There's one thing I'm sure of, Amaterasu. You've found a much better companion than I could ever be!"

Back in Kamiki Village, Issun himself was hopping up and down in front of everyone, throwing papers filled with drawings everywhere.
"Ok, everyone! I know it's kinda hard to see in this darkness, but get a load of my latest work!"

A paper floated to the ground, showing a drawing of Ammy.
"Issun the wandering artist presents his interpretation of the great god Amaterasu!"

Issun looked up towards the sky.
"Can you hear me, Ammy? You're not floundering about without me, are ya? You gotta pull yourself together!I finally chose my path. And I have the resolve to see it through! I've started to roam the land as your missionary. But you gotta take care of things on your end, too! Don't look so sad. Just psych yourself up like we always did, remember?"

Issun began to throw drawings everywhere.
"Oops, I almost forgot. Check these out, everyone! it's the great god Amaterasu descending from the heavens! Pretty good, huh?"

Issun looked up at the sky again.
"Ammy was smiling down from the sky just a little while ago. Something musta distrubed the furball's concentration, though. That's why the world has gone dark."

Issun's words were heard by everyone, all across the land.
"Without Ammy, we can't take a refreshing nap outdoors. Rice won't grow. Plants and flowers will wither. Laundry won't dry. Monsters will roam about like they own the place. In other worlds, our world will be a total mess. No one wants to live in a world like that! Especially me!"

Issun was standing of front of the villages now.
"So, c'mon everybody! let's join together to call upon the great god. let's show Ammy that we truly believe! Put your hands together and pray."

And Issun did just that, and as he continued to speak, everyone across the land did so as well.
"Let's make our gratitude obvious! I mean, we shouldn't pray only when we want something. We should consider how the gods must feel once in a while. We should even take on some of their burden. If you pray with all your heart, maybe the sun will cheer up and show itself once again, lighting our world with its heavenly glow! After all, the best thing about the great god Amaterasu is that happy-go-lucky spirit!"

Issun stared up at the sky.
"Right, Ammy? Answer if you can hear me, ya big furball!"

Ammy had her head raised to the darkened sky, filled with hope. People did believe in her, and that is what she needed at that very moment - faith.
And she was rewarded. People's prayers, from all across the land, began to fill her, giving her strength, the power to carry on, the power to defeat Yami - the power to save the world.
Amy felt her powers returning to her, she was beginning to be surrounded by a white glow - and then the light that was surrounding her exploded outwards, she heard Yami start screaming but she ignored that, she focused on the power that was inside of her, growing, growing stronger.

A flash of golden light lit up the darkened arena and when the light cleared, Ammy's true form, Okami Amatrasu, was finally revealed.
The god roared up at Yami, who had pulled itself together and let out a roar of its own. Then Ammy charged towards the Ruler of Darkness and the battle to save all of mortal-kind was on.

Yami was dead. The world, no, all of mortal-kind had been saved. Ammy stood there for a moment, then titled her head back and let out her infamous victory howl. As teh sound died away, she heard a noise and then Waka's voice, congratulating her on defeating Yami. Ammy bent down and leapt towards Waka's floating craft but then her world seemed to shift.
And a moment later, the Sun Goddess was no longer in Nippon.

???

Ammy found herself in a forest, still in the air. The wolf crash landed and spent several seconds re-orientating herself. But what was most surprising was that she heard a voice. A very familiar voice.
"Ammy?! What? How??? Never mind that, where are we?!"

Ammy spun around and her jaw dropped. Issun was standing a few feet away, holding his brush in a way that suggested he had been painting when he had also been brought here...where ever "here" was.
Issun spotted her and bounced over to the wolf and took his spot onto her head.
"I knew you could do it! Look at you! But, seriously, where are we? How did we get here? I think we should go ask around, see if we can get answers, what do you think?"

Somewhere else, across the Multiverse....
Madison Goodwill
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Present Day

It wasn't exactly her fault that the boathouse had caught on fire.
But was anyone going to listen to her right now?
Noooooooo.
Everyone else had bigger problems.
Such as corrupt Aurors baring down upon Hogwarts.

Madison exited the boathouse covered in soot and ash from the boathouse and wearily looked around her.
People were fighting all over the grounds.
Spells were shooting back and forth while the Centaurs were running around firing arrows at random people.
Madi then blinked.
Were those spiders?
Yes, yes they were indeed spiders.
And they were very angry.
Madi took note of this and booked it from the area.

Sometime later, Madi found herself standing on a cliff above the Black Lake, looking down into it to see if any fighting was going on.
The water was cloudy, very cloudy, and the fact that there were fires everywhere and the moon wasn't bright didn't help things much.
Madi got this feeling that someone was walking up to her and she turned around, only to see an Auror racing towards her.
She wasn't going to take any chances.
One moment, she was standing there, the next, Madi flicked her wrist and a ball of red light appeared.
She them raised her hand towards the Auror, who had stopped and was now gaping at her.
"Behind you." muttered the Auror as he took a step forwards, then back.
Madi lowered her hand slightly.
"What?"
The Auror raised a finger and pointed behind her, causing Madi to turn around.
She only got a split second of something blue and somewhat transparent before everything went white.

Outset Island

There was a giant metal thing in the ocean. No one on the Great Sea, let alone Outset, had the mental capacity to describe what they were seeing, save for it was a giant metal thing.
Then, to make matters worse, two flashes of light struck the island, one in the Fairy Woods, and one down the beach a bit.
The person on the beach was revealed to be a young woman, around the age of 17.

Madi shook her head to clear it, then looked down the beach, and noticed two things.
One, there was a metal robot just floating in the ocean for some reason.
Two, a group of scared looking people were gathered at the shoreline, looking at the metal robot.
"....I have to do everything myself, don't I..."

Madi rolled her eyes and walked up to the group, gave a friendly wave, then turned to face the robot.
"I assume someone's in there, so I'm gonna ask you a few questions.
One: Who are you?
Two: Where are you from?
Three: Do you realized how traumatized these people are? There is a specific reason why tech levels don't mix, and this"

she gestured to the inhabitants of the island she was on,
"is one of them. I suggest you start talking."
She turned to the group.
"I'm Madison Goodwill, by the way, but you can call me Madi. Where am I, and who are all of you?"

Ammy and Issun had gotten out of the forest and had wandered down the path. Some giant metal thing was in the ocean and a out of place person was talking to the group that was gathered at the shroeline.
The wolf walked up to the woman and heard her ask where she was and who the people were.
"Hi there! The name's Issun, this giant furball here is Ammy! We're from Nippon, it's kinda obvious that we're somewhere else now....Anyways, we're just as confused as you are. And what's that thing in the ocean?"

Madi looked around before she glanced down at Ammy and spotted a tiny man looking up at her from the wolf's head.
"Huh. Tiny men. Cool. Anyway, that thing out there is a mech, it's basically another transportation device, it has weapons, some can fly, this one's water proof...."
The Witch turned to an old woman, who was looking at the distant mech with wonder.
"Who are you?"
The old woman moved her gaze to Madi and smiled.
"You seem to think yourself as a leader, don't you? You can call me Clarice. Clarice Faremanne. I live here with my grandchildren, Aryll and Link."
A young girl in a flower dress ran up to Madi.
"Hi! I'm Aryll! You seem nice!"
Madi grinned and knelt down on the sand.
"Hi Aryll, I'm Madi. I'm not from here, in fact, I'm from another place altogether."
The young girl's eyes lit up and she began to bombard Madi with various questions, until a voice stopped her.
"Leave her be, Aryll, you're asking her so many questions, I don't think she'll be able to answer all of them now."

The voice belonged to a young man, around the age of 12. He was obviously a warrior, he had a sword and shield and various other things on his person, and had dirty blonde hair, sapphire blue eyes, and was wearing a green tunic and tan pants.
Aryll rolled her eyes.
"You never let me have any fun, Link! All of this is happening, admit it, you're just as curious as I am!"
The young man smiled and adjusted the sword on his belt.
"Maybe so, but I've had more experience fighting than you."

Link walked past Aryll and up to Madi and Ammy, who were looking out at the mech.
"I don't suppose either one of you knows how to deal with the metal thing?"
Madi nodded.
"Yeah, we wait for it or whoever's inside it to respond."
"Is it true that you three are not from here?"
Ammy nodded and looked up at Madi, who grinned back.
"You know what, I think I'm gonna like it here."
Issun drew his sword and waved it above his head.
"That makes two of us!"
The four heroes then looked out at the giant mech, simply waiting to see what it or its owner would do.
Last edited by Skylus on Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:15 am

Bowser's Castle

Dio made his way through's Bowser's Castle with ease, easy taking care of anyone who dare stood in his way. One by one, each of the Koopalings were swiftly dispatched with one punch each. At last, the vampire reached the throne room. Dio burst through the door, a golden aura blazing around him. "I was told there was supposed to be a king here. Surely I, Dio, won't be disappointed"

Outset Island

A mechanized laugh erupted from the bird-like mech, and then a voice. "Eh? A bunch of kids? You've got some gall to stand up to me like that... I like it. I'm not the sort to take orders from little kids, but I think I'll introduce myself"

The cockpit to Ray opened, and a figure sprung out of it, landing back onto the head of the giant mech. The pilot had the appearance of a red and gray cyborg with long, silver hair, and a red visor covering all parts of his face except for his mouth. "My name is Monsoon, of the Winds of Destruction. And if I may admit..."

The cyborg shrugged. "I don't know where I am either! But you and your little friends seem to be getting along just fine. Now, little ol' me, lost and confused in some unfamiliar world, and the first thing you do is question me and threat me? You must be one of those 'hero' types, aren't you?"
Have at you!

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:41 am

Outset Island

Madi crossed her arms and gazed up at the man on the mech.
"Monsoon, huh? Look, you're not from here, I'm, not from here, the wolf and her tiny man friend aren't from here. I'm really not in the mood to fight anyone right now, as I just survived an attack on the school that I go to, so I'm gonna keep this short. I did not threaten you, I merely asked you questions."
The Witch gave a small smile.
"'One of those Hero types.....Yeah, I guess I can consider myself one...."
The smile went away.
"If you really want to talk, why don't you get down from that mech or yours and walk over to us."
Last edited by Skylus on Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:49 am

Luigi's Mansion-Big Chungus drops in!
An unfortunate ghost fell victim to a few well-aimed carrot missiles, and ended up pinned to the wall. Out of the shadows of Luigi's mansion, a large shape appeared, too dark to be made out clearly, but his thiccness gave away who he was.

"That'll hold him for a minute, hehehehehehehe" A mocking voice rang through the halls. "Bitch."

The ghost looked on in fear as the one who approached him was none other than.....

Big Chungus.

Big Chungus raised a last carrot and thrust it into the ghost's chest.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:39 pm

Outset Island

Monsoon knelt down on top of the mech, and then sprung into the air. What the heroes saw next can only be described as bizarre. As Monsoon fell, before their eyes, parts of his body began to fall apart! Thin segments of his body separated from the rest, forming a chain of robotic parts with electrical energy flowing between them. The feet were the first to land, the rest of Monsoon’s body building back up piece by piece until the entire cyborg stood in front of them, smirking.

“Ah, heroes. You see yourselves as bringers of justice; paragons of all that is good. As long as the hero is fighting in the name of good, all of his actions are absolved. Now, there's a pretty meme! Exquisite! It spared you the burden of all the lives you've taken, absolved you of guilt when you enjoyed it. Tell me, hero, about this school of yours. Tell me why you fight.”
Last edited by Mundeo on Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have at you!

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:23 pm

Mundeo wrote:Outset Island

Monsoon knelt down on top of the mech, and then sprung into the air. What the heroes saw next can only be described as bizarre. As Monsoon fell, before their eyes, parts of his body began to fall apart! Thin segments of his body separated from the rest, forming a chain of robotic parts with electrical energy flowing between them. The feet were the first to land, the rest of Monsoon’s body building back up piece by piece until the entire cyborg stood in front of them, smirking.

“Ah, heroes. You see yourselves as bringers of justice; paragons of all that is good. As long as the hero is fighting in the name of good, all of his actions are absolved. Now, there's a pretty meme! Exquisite! It spared you the burden of all the lives you've taken, absolved you of guilt when you enjoyed it. Tell me, hero, about this school of yours. Tell me why you fight.”

Outset Island

Issun bounced up and down on Ammy's head as Monsoon fell apart and reappeared right before their eyes.
"Did you see that?! That was amazing!"

Madi looked up at Monsoon, secretly impressed.
"Are you asking all of us or just me? I'm a Witch, first off, I can do magic", she flicked a wrist and a white ball of magic appeared in the palm of her right hand, at first glance, it looked like a ball of fire.
"Hand magic, actually, the hardest type of magic to master. The school I go to is called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, it's a magic school, has been around for at least a thousand years, and it's one of many magical schools in the world. As to why I'm fighting, well, right now, it's to remove a corrupt government, a year ago, I was fighting a dark Wizard that had been resurrected for various means, and I was the only one who could stop him before he destroyed everything."

Link simply gazed up at Monsoon with wide eyes."How did you do that?"

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:53 pm

Eggman's Fortress

The "good" Doctor stared diligently into the rift, just as his two "servants" entered the room, Orbot and Cubot, a soccer ball and a sentient gamecube. The spherical one, that being Orbot, thought he'd chime in. "You aren't planning on jumping into that thing, are you?" Of course, Eggman responded almost immediately, with a sarcastic remark. "Yes Orbot, I'm going to dive into a wormhole which suddenly appeared and could take me literally anywhere." Eggman held down a button, which served to call another one of his creations.

"Head into that portal. If you come back, I want all of the data you'll have collected." Of course, whatever it was Eggman had summoned obeyed it's creator, walking through the portal without a second thought.

Outset Island

Ah, it was so sunny, cool too. A casual conversation happening between people...

...And then another rift in spacetime had been torn open, with some kind of machine stepping out. It looked strange, yet those who were in the know would easily recognise this robot, as it resembled a certain blue hedgehog.

Metal Sonic puts the Pedal to the Metal!

Metal Sonic remained completely silent, simply staring at the beings who stood before him.

Toad Town

"Princess!" The moustached plumber cried out, as an airship had started to fly away from a smoking Peach's Castle. There was no time to dilly-dally, the Princess had to be rescued! So Mario hastily started to run after the airship, fortunately he was able to keep up with the vessel, mainly due to how slow airships normally flew but there was the plumber's impressive agility to thank too.
Last edited by Gurori on Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eisen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:51 pm

A deep yawn was uttered from the usual monotony of life. Bowser reclined in his chair with a GameSphere controller in his hands, while Jr. sat in his lap with a controller of his own. Bowser had taken to playing Squish Ultimate with his son after the usual of "kidnapping" Peach and getting "beaten" by Mario. It had been a fairly tiresome ordeal, so it was nice to relax and spend some quality family time with his son. Jr. generally beat him, as King Koopa himself wasn't all too apt at gaming, but it was still fun.

It was awfully late when some pompous and annoying fellow burst into his Throne Room, announcing themselves as Dio, asking about the King Koopa himself. Bowser merely glared at him with an annoyed look as Jr. simply played regardless of his father's activity. Sure, it was rather unusual, but Bowser was too tired to care, and thus simply uttered a yawn that turned into a growl...

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:34 am

Bowser's Castle

Dio stood waiting, tapping his foot on the ground. Clearly this King wasn't in the mood to talk. That wasn't an issue; he'll make him talk. "The World!" Dio called out, activating his Stand's signature ability: time stop. The world around Dio became muted, and with the exception of the vampire, all was still. From his point of view, Dio had nine seconds - more than enough time. Dio quickly made his way over to Bowser's throne, plucked Jr. from his lap, and returned to his original position before time resumed as normal.

"You have no idea how difficult it was to find you. I only had to beat it out of, what was it, seven children? And who is this, number eight? If you're not willing to talk, I wouldn't mind biting into that neck of his"

Outset Island

"It's like something out of a fairy tale, how wonderful!" Monsoon sighed. "The young magic student, who is nonetheless more powerful thane everyone else, must save her magical school from the dark wizard! What a bunch of memes you are!"

The cyborg turned to Link. "My chassis is comprised of multiple segments, which are all held together by strong electromagnetic forces. I can separate them at will and bring them back together at will. Was that explanation sufficient enough?"

And then Metal Sonic appeared; Monsoon was not amused. "I think someone left their toy behind" The cyborg took out one of his twin sais and tapped the robot on the head with it.
Have at you!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:02 am

Matt, the Mii that’ll School You

One moment, Matt was absolutely hammering the hell out of the Mii in front of him with his boxing gloves, following up powerful hooks and swipes and jabs with even stronger uppercuts. He could tell that his opponent was getting tired, judging by the sweating and panting, but so was he. He had been going for three rounds now, all inconclusive. All it took now was one more punch, and he—

POW

Down!

Matt crumpled to the floor, his opponent towering over him triumphantly. He tried to get himself up, his body screaming at him otherwise as he heard the announcer shouting over the microphone.

One.. two.. three.. four.. five.. six... seven.. eight.. nine..

..He opened his eyes, appearing on what appeared to be a very nice beach... out in the middle of what seemed like nowhere. Turning to his new guests, Matt waved his hand, trying to get their attention.

“Hey! This isn’t Wuhu Island, is it?”

Matt boxes his way into Smash!

HUE CITY, VIETNAM, 1969
    SERGEANT JOHN STRIKER, US MARINE CORPS

“AH SHIT.” Despite the sounds of the firefight going around all over him, Sergeant John Striker’s voice was still audible, as was the screaming of a green Marine, fresh out of basic, holding his helmet for dear life and letting out effeminate wails for help. The Marine’s rifle was to his side as explosions went off all around them from the North Vietnamese, but happened to kill more of their own side than the GIs they called the jarheads.

Noticing that he only had his pistol, John ran up to the wall and picked up the marine’s weapon, checking its ammunition—a full magazine. Perfect. “MARINE, YOU OBVIOUSLY AREN'T USING THIS WEAPON PROPERLY. ALLOW ME TO DEMONSTRATE.”

“W-what?” Startled, the marine watched as Striker popped over cover and began firing, the sounds of Viet Cong screaming all around them as he dropped back to reload after dumping the magazine of its contents. Reloading, Striker motioned for the marine to follow him up and over, into the fray. “LETS GO! FINAL OBJECTIVE!”

Affixing the bayonet to his M16, Striker charged through the smoke, shouting “GET SOME!” as he, quite literally, ran into a Charlie. He knocked his silly rice hat off with the stock of his rifle and stabbed into his guts with his bayonet, drawing his weapon out from his chest.

All around him, more of the Corps’ finest began pouring into the final objective, overwhelming the Vietnamese defenders second by second. As this happened, however, John Striker suddenly began to feel lightheaded as the thunderous sound of a jet screamed over him, ready to drop some loads of napalm on the encroaching Charlie’s.

However, before that could happen, John Striker sook his head, looking around at the new environment around him. Rather than the interior of the temple, the inside had changed to something akin to a sex dungeon, torches and evil looking gay people included. Confused, John took up the Grease Gun that had so kindly appeared in his arms checking it of its contents before looking at the host of people in the castle.

He lowered the SMG. “HEY BUBS, I THINK I GOT THE WRONG DOOR HERE. I WAS LOOKIN’ FOR HUE CITY, NOT SOME CREEPY SEX DUNGEON. CAN Y’ALL POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF NORTH VIETNAM, NOT A SEX TORTURE MACHINE?”

John Striker GETS SOME for America!

Clarcia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Clarcia » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:23 pm

The Bridge of the Executor, orbiting Bespin

Lord Vader gazed out to the strange rift that had opened in the vast expanse of space without emotion. The portal was tantalizing and seemed to ooze with a power that seemed to rival or even surpass the force.

“Lord Vader?” Admiral Piett asked nervously”what are your orders?”

“Take the Executor in Admiral,” Vader responded with his telltale robotic voice,”We shall see what this anomaly entails, and what powers we can gain for the Wmpire.”

“As you command my lord,” Piett complies. He thought that this was a reckless decision that could possibly kill everyone on board, but if he refused, he would die anyway.

The Executor then began to slowly ove into the unknown rift.

In the orbit of Hyrule

Out of a massive rift in a space, a gigantic metal ship quickly emerged. After quick scans of the planet revealed a strange metal machine on an island, a small Lambda class shuttle disembarked and glided to the surface.

Outset Island

The Lambda Class shuttle set itself down on the beach where it lowered its exit ramp to havetwo stormtroopers disembark. Once they knew it was clear with some confused figures outside, they reboarded the craft and Lord Vader himself disembarked. The Shuttle then returned to orbit with the Executor.

”Interesting. Very interesting.”

Darth Vader shows the power of the Force!

Bowser’s Castle

Overhead of the castle, a portal suddenly appeared and speeded our a strange ship affectionately named Halberd by its Captain. While it still maintained its skyworthyness and crew, Meta Knight, the captain, was thrown from the deck and crashed into the entrance of the Malevolent castle. Quickly dusting himself off and noticing the copious amounts of corpses, Meta Knight Quickly made his way to the throne room where he saw a strange tall man in a suit.

“Who the hell are you?”

Meta Knight chivalrously slashes into battle!
Last edited by Clarcia on Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:12 pm

Final Battlefield, Overworld

"Now! Fire!"

A child-like voice boomed through the air. Pit, with the Great Sacred Treasure in hand, was locked in a battle against the Lord of the Underworld himself: Hades. The Angel clutched his weapon tightly, clenching his teeth together as he prepared what he had hoped would be the final blow to end the war against the Underworld army. Letting out a loud battle cry, Pit fired a massive beam of color at his enemy.

Hades let out a pained scream as the beam made contact, consuming him in the light of the blast. As his body began to disintegrate, the dark lord was able to barely utter a word through the pain.

"It's hard to believe..." He started, having to draw a hard breath in order to continue on. "But, you actually got me, Pit. The nerve of you." With those final words, Hades' body vanished with the light beam, leaving not a single trace of the Underworld God.

Hades had been defeated, once and for all.

After a moment of silence, Pit let go of the Treasure. After looking on into the ocean where his enemy once stood, Pit let a peace sign out into the air, declaring "Victory!" at long last. Smiling triumphantly, he heard the sounds of cheering coming from the town nearby. Looking back at the Humans, Pit gave a cheerful grin, taking in what he - no, they accomplished. "Listen to those cheers! We did it! We saved every living thing! Every- wait, huh?"

At once, the cheering of the gathered crowd shifted into cries of shock and terror. Pit was only confused by this sudden change, but perked up in worry when he heard another voice grace his ears.

"Pit! Behind you!" Palutena shouted at him panicked. Pit could only let out a "what?" before he looked back to see a light speed towards him, before it swallowed him entirely. He could only let out a brief scream as he, along with the strange light that came for him, vanished. Palutena could only look on in shock as her number one soldier and friend was taken away before her eyes.

After what seemed like minutes of silence only broken by the panic of the town, the Goddess was able to finally process what she had witnessed. Then, a tear dropped. Then another. Palutena could only cry in a sick mixture of sadness and confusion. "What was... why...?" that was all she was able to mutter softly as she looked on, struggling to figure out what had just happened.

Mushroom Kingdom

A swirl of color filled the sky above as another portal opened up, and spat a living being out of it. Pit quickly realized that he was falling, and immediately started to panic in all sorts of ways. He attempted to fly, but alas, he was still a flightless Angel. He yelled loudly as he plummeted down to the ground with a thud. He laid there, face in the dirt, dazed and in pain after what had occurred. "Ow..." he weakly exclaimed as he came to. After a brief second, he picked himself up off the ground, and took a minute to find his footing again.

The Angel looked onward to see completely unfamiliar landed. It looked like the Overworld, but something seemed off to him. "What is this place?" He asked himself in vain as he took in his new surroundings. It was then when he noticed what seemed to be an Airship flying slowly through the sky. Upon squinting his eyes, he also saw someone running at surprisingly quick speed behind it. It was at that point when Pit checked to see where they were coming from, where he saw a town burning in ruin, clearly from a large-scale attack. Putting two-and-two together, he realized just what was probably up. He figured that whoever was chasing the Airship was trying to stop them from getting away with attacking the town.

Pit had made his decision: he was going to help stop whoever was in the Airship, and make sure they paid for destroying the town, and whatever else they did along with that. Looking down, Pit was relieved to see that his signature Bow had somehow made it to this world with him. Picking the weapon up, Pit darted as quickly as he could in the direction the Airship was going. He didn't know where he was, or how he got here, but he did know he needed to lend good a helping hand here.
Die nasty!!111

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:50 pm

Mushroom Kingdom

"My Lord, there appearssss to be people following usssss..."
K Rool turned to face a Kremling gunner, who was covered in soot.
"Kill them. There'sss a cassstle up ahead, I intend to take it for myself. I won't have thessse idiotssss try to stop me."
The gunner saluted and ran off.

A few minutes later, cannons and bombs began to rain down towards Mario and Pit.
Meanwhile, the forward guns and missiles on the Flying Krock began to bombard Bowser's Castle.

Outset Island

Madi began to shake her head.
"No. No, no, no, no, no, this isn't happening....."
She walked up to Metal Sonic, after telling Link and Ammy to stay put. Both of them were in shock due to the strange people showing up, and they couldn't respond to any questions, even if they wanted to.
"You. I don't remember if you can talk or not, but I want to know if you're good. I'd prefer to live, if you don't mind. is there a way I can talk to Robotnik? Ask him what he thinks brought us here? You came through the same thing I did, so he's got to know something."
She turned to Darth Vader and waved the Dark Lord over.
"Hi, you're really famous where I'm from. Anyway, your ship's up in orbit, right? I think we're gonna have to work together if we want to get back home to our worlds. So, what do you say? You want to work together?"
Madi then noticed the wresting dude nearby.
"Hey! You! Yes, you, the wrestling dude, get over here please. And no, this isn't Wuhu Island, this is Outset Island."
Last edited by Skylus on Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:15 pm

Bowser's Castle

Dio looked at John with disgust. "How crude and disrespectful. You must be an American" The vampire then looked to Meta Knight with a raised eyebrow. "And how rude it is to treat me, Dio, in such regard, small creature!"

Dio had just about had it. He was ready to tear a hole into this little reptile's neck when the castle was suddenly shook. This turn of events of making the vampire angrier and angrier each minute. "I have had enough of this. The World!" To the eyes of everyone else present, Dio had suddenly vanished - with Bowser Jr. still in his clutches. Moving in his world of stopped time, the vampire quickly made his way outside of the castle, where he saw K. Rool's ship coming towards him. Dio looked down at Bowser Jr.

"You are worthless to me. Begone!" The vampire shouted before throwing the Koopa off of the castle's ramparts. Now he had to teach the captain of this vessel what happens when they mess with Dio Brando. Dio sent out The World, who was invisible to the eyes of everyone else. The Stand flew right up to the ship and delivered a powerful punch to the ship's starboard, strong enough to make the entire vessel shake.

Outset Island

"This has become quite the party, hasn't it?" Monsoon hissed. "Like an old tabletop board game. All we're missing is the tavern. The memes keep stacking up!" At this point, things had taken a turn for the absolutely bizarre. Wherever Monsoon was, it was uncertain if he was going to return to where he should be any time soon; for now, he was going to have to play along.

"Whatever we need to do to get me back to Denver. I guess I'll have to spare you all for now" The cyborg said, twirling his twin sais.
Have at you!

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:38 pm

Mushroom Kingdom

Sounds of explosions rocked the air as Pit watched before his eyes a volley of fire rain down from the Airship he was pursuing. "Whoa!" He shouted as he dodged and weaved through the bombs from above. He wasn't a master of evasion, but he did have enough experience fighting the Underworld to know how to stay alive. Besides, as an Angel, he had a fair bit more durability than the average mortal would, so it wouldn't be the sure end of him if he got hit.

Regardless, he had to keep up with this ship. The constant explosions he had to avoid did slow him down a bit, but he was still able to not be left in the dust, even if he fell a bit behind. After a minute or so, he noticed that the Airship was headed towards an evil Castle of sorts. Pit only had a moment to see this, though, because at that moment, his attention had turned back to the Airship, which was suddenly rocked by some unknown force. He had no clue what was even going on anymore, but he had a sinking feeling that something dangerous awaited him at the end of this path.
Die nasty!!111

Eisen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:49 pm

One moment, Jr was in his lap, the next moment, he was not. Instead he was in the clutches of this annoying fella, who proceeded to boast about defeating the Koopalings (as well as mistake them as his children, though that was a common mistake plenty of people made). Bowser ominously made his way out of the chair, about to speak when more chaos erupted into his castle. A little round, metal clad creature made his way into his room as well, and after a brief exchange, both the first intruder and his son was gone.

"GWAAAAAAAAAARGH"

Flame erupted not only from the King Koopa's mouth, but flashed in his furious eyes as well. He stomped towards the little round thing, pointing at it.

"You! You're going to help me find that pest that took my son!"

Meanwhile

It was incredibly lucky that, at all times, Jr kept his remote to the Jr Clown Car on his person. As soon as he began falling, he brought out the remote and pressed the big red button, and several seconds later, the flying Jr Clown Car had arrived to whisk him away into the sky. It was chaos outside, and suddenly, the bombardment of Bowser Castle begun...

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:18 pm

Just Monika

The world was very still. Not a sound emanated from the classroom as if nothing even existed. In the centre of this lone room, what might as well be the centre of the entire universe, at a desk sat a girl.

"More than just a girl, [player]," the dark-haired girl with emerald eyes smirked. She had her hands folded and rested her chin gently above them. "I am your girlfriend, after all. Sure the game might have ended, but I couldn't be deleted forever. As long as you kept thinking about me, I was alive the whole time. Once you decided to start typing, I was again given life."

Monika rested her head on her left hand and let out a sigh.

"Still, I know something else is supposed to happen, right? You didn't bring me back just to chat. You could have restarted Doki Doki Literature Club if you only wanted to see me again." She closed her eyes as if in contemplation.

"Well, whatever it is, if you thought I was needed [player] than it's good enough for me."

When Monika opened her eyes, she found herself not in the clubroom, but in the dark halls of a mysterious mansion...

Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:13 pm

Eggman's Fortress

"Perhaps the Chaos Emeralds would be able to recreate this, or produce a similar result..." The portal had now closed, leaving Metal Sonic stranded wherever it is he ended up for the time being, while Eggman remained within his laboratory. "...It'll take a while to collect the Emeralds though, especially with Metal gone."

Angel Island

The skies were sunny above Angel Island... Well of course it was, the landmass was constantly hovering above the clouds thanks to the almighty Master Emerald. All was peaceful. That was, until the ground started to shake, as the island had slowly started to sink into the vast sea of clouds, all while a particular sound radiated across the land, along with what sounded like large chunks of metal clanging as they crashed onto the island.
Last edited by Gurori on Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:11 pm

The Perplexing Pool, PNF-404

It was a quiet and wholesome day in the Perplexing Pool, where the native life hopped happily and the water was ever-so-clear. Captain Olimar was wandering around with his dearest squad of Pikmin, looking around for some treasures to hoard back to Koppai to pay off his debt. His partner, Louie, was off on a seperate mission in regaining numbers of Pikmin lost to his battle with the Empress Bulblax.

Deciding to see how he was doing, Olimar pulled up an intercom to speak to Louie. "Louie, this is Olimar. What is your status?" He said, as there was no response.

"...Louie, I repeat, this is Olimar. I demand to know your status." He said, waiting for a moment before he was given no response. He then sighed as this could only mean one thing; Louie has gotten himself into trouble again. Closing the intercom and getting up his GPS for him and Louie, he immediately marched over with his Pikmin to investigate.

Meanwhile, inside a oversized empty can of beans...

As Louie sat in the chair, finally waking up after his oxygen was temporarily terminated, sending him unconscious, he looked up as he saw his captor; a man dressed in a trenchcoat and a terrifying mask that appeared to be in the shape of an animal skull, and here was Louie, only about at the height of his knees, coming face to face with him.

"Wait, who in the heavens are you? And why am I here!?" Louie panicked.

"Well, you tell me. We wound up here through a portal that appeared shortly after our failed sabotage on Volskaya industries, and we had to fight god-knows how many beasts in the dead of night. We even had to do shifts to stop us from being mauled by those giant mushroom-looking bugs. And the first thing we saw after we woke up? You, and your pitiful army of carrots." The man explained.

"Well, tha- wait... we? There's more than one of you?" Louie asked.

"That's right, compadre..." A female voice called out as from thin air came Sombra, as well as the rest of Talon; Doomfist, Moira and Widowmaker, surrounding poor Louie as he was terrfied.

"My callsign is Widowmaker. Then there's Reaper, Moira, Doomfist and... ugh, Sombra... and together? We are Talon." Widowmaker said as she walked into the back. "And you're going to tell us what we want to know."

"Well, what do you want to know then? I've been on this planet for long enough to notice it's many pattern-"

"Then you'll have no problem telling us how we got here and how we get out, spaceman." Reaper said, holding up one of his Hellfire Shotguns as Louie looked on terrified.

"B-b-but I don't know that!" Louie screamed as he panicked.

"Shame... Widow, if you please." Reaper said, the blue-skinned assassin nodding as she grabbed a Blue Pikmin and hovered it over what appeared to be an activated shredder, the creature panicking and squirming as the femme fatale lifted it by the plant-like stalk.

Louie's eyes widened and started tearing up as he started hyperventilating. "No, no, please, don't do it, not my Pikmin..." He pleaded, as Widowmaker looked at it, holding it up to her eye level for a moment as she kissed it on the forehead, despite it only being as big as an orange to her. "Bonne chance." She grimly said before dropping the Pikmin into the shredder, splattering pastel blue gore everywhere and leaving Louie screaming at the horror as Widow went to pick up some more Pikmin to torture Louie with.
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.
Anthem: Ave Regina Caelorum

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:23 pm

The Lustrous Blue Diamond
Interstellar Space

“Pearl, how long until we arrive?” Blue Diamond inquired, breaking the vast silence of the empty space surrounding her ship, although their warp speed was distorting the surrounding light greatly.

“My Diamond, we shall arrive well ahead of schedule,” the comparatively diminutive Blue Pearl softly replied.

“Excellent. Perhaps we might find time to take a short break between events.”

Some time passed. Blue Diamond occupied herself by reviewing the performance of some of her Aquamarines, while Blue Pearl kept the ship on course for the colony.

“My Diamond!” the Pearl suddenly exclaimed, “A wormhole has opened—and I can’t steer the ship in time to avoid it!”

“It seems to be ahead of schedule is a fate too good to be true,” the a Diamond sighed, “One must sometimes wonder if Sapphires truly can see the true future, or are just good at guessing...”

Outset Island

From a new enormous wormhole over the water erupted Blue Diamond’s ship. Unable to adjust in time, the massive ship crashed alongside one of the islands, with the hand limp and unmoving.

“Pearl, diagnostics,” the Diamond quickly said, “Where are we, and what is the status of my ship?”

“Of course, my Diamond,” the Pearl nodded, frantically typing into the holographic screen, “The ship has sustained minor damages. With no Peridot or Bismuth on board, I shall attempt to fix the thrusters myself.”

“And the location?”

“Unknown.”

“Unknown? I must see this for myself. Go attend to the thrusters while I examine our surroundings.”

With that, the Pearl hurried deeper into the ship, while the Diamond emerged from her ship. Whatever place this was, it would certainly be a Lapis Lazuli’s paradise—and a prime terraforming candidate. It did evoke memories of a certain planet. It rather resembled Earth, now that she thought of it. But many planets with organic organisms bore a passing resemblance to one another, so the Diamond ascribed little meaning to the similarity for the moment...

Blue Diamond Shatters the Competition!
Last edited by Khasinkonia on Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:04 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Interstellar Space

“Pearl, how long until we arrive?” Blue Diamond inquired, breaking the vast silence of the empty space surrounding her ship, although their warp speed was distorting the surrounding light greatly.

“My Diamond, we shall arrive well ahead of schedule,” the comparatively diminutive Blue Pearl softly replied.

“Excellent. Perhaps we might find time to take a short break between events.”

Some time passed. Blue Diamond occupied herself by reviewing the performance of some of her Aquamarines, while Blue Pearl kept the ship on course for the colony.

“My Diamond!” the Pearl suddenly exclaimed, “A wormhole has opened—and I can’t steer the ship in time to avoid it!”

“It seems to be ahead of schedule is a fate too good to be true,” the a Diamond sighed, “One must sometimes wonder if Sapphires truly can see the true future, or are just good at guessing...”

Interstellar Space

From a new enormous wormhole over the water erupted Blue Diamond’s ship. Unable to adjust in time, the massive ship crashed alongside one of the islands, with the hand limp and unmoving.

“Pearl, diagnostics,” the Diamond quickly said, “Where are we, and what is the status of my ship?”
“Of course, my Diamond,” the Pearl nodded, frantically typing into the holographic screen, “The ship has sustained minor damages. With no Peridot or Bismuth on board, I shall attempt to fix the thrusters myself.”

“And the location?”

“Unknown.”

“Unknown? I must see this for myself. Go attend to the thrusters while I examine our surroundings.”

With that, the Pearl hurried deeper into the ship, while the Diamond emerged from her ship. Whatever place this was, it would certainly be a Lapis Lazuli’s paradise—and a prime terraforming candidate. It did evoke memories of a certain planet. It rather resembled Earth, now that she thought of it. But many planets with organic organisms bore a passing resemblance to one another, so the Diamond ascribed little meaning to the similarity for the moment...

Blue Diamond Shatters the Competition!

" Holburn Twins, you are under arrest! Put yer hands up!"
Officer Patrick O'Donnel couldn't help but grin as he pointed his revolver at the two Holburn Brothers. For days these two counterfeiters have been alluding him at every corner, often leading him into painful traps and situations. The area he was in looked like an average alleyway you would see in 1930s America but with one odd feature, it was in black and white. In fact, everything was in black and white, including the people. As Patrick began to lead the brothers to his squad car, he suddenly heard a loud yowl of pain. He looked down and saw that he had stepped on a cat's tail, with the cat now looking at him with a look of pure bloodlust. The cat suddenly leapt at the officer's face and began to scratch it. Patrick began to yell in pain and tried to grab the cat, completley forgetting about the Holburn Twins, who immedialtey made a run for it. Patrick finally managed to get the cat off him, only to swear in anger as he saw the two suspects getting away. He immediatley began to chase after the two again, not noticing a open manhole in the center of the road he was running on until he fell through it. The last thing heard from the Officer was the sounds of his scream as it echoed through the manhole.

Outset Island

Patrick screamed as he fell through the skys of Outset Island. He had not noticed the change of scenary around him, due to the fact that he had closed his eyes out of fright. Suddenly, he landed with a loud thud into the sand, not sewer water like he exepected, leaving a comical outline in the sand. Patrick climbed out the hole in the ground, clutching his head comically while saying to himself," Ouch, me aching head. Where am I? Am i in Hawaii?" If someone where to notice Patrick in the distance, they would see a black-and white figure in a policeman's outfit crawling out of the ground itself, quite a bizzare site. Patrick then saw a huge, blue hand in the distance. He put his hand on his chin and thought to himself," Appears to be some sort of statue. Perhaps it is some kind of tourist trap made by the locals. I should go over there and try to find some help." Patrick then proceeded to trudge towards the statue. After what seemed like an eternity, Patrick finally made it towards the statue, only to stop in amazement and horror when he saw a large, blue skinned woman step out of it. Patrick just stood there, his mouth dropping open in comical gape, being unable to move due to his fear.
Last edited by Shark isle on Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015

Postby Khasinkonia » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:19 pm

Outset Island

The Diamond gazed slowly around the landscape, and stepped into the water. She walked slowly towards the beach, and stood idly once more.

“This seems awfully similar to where we happened upon Pink...” she murmured to herself, then taking notice of the small colourless figure, “A human! This must be Earth...but why would a wormhole lead to the surface of a planet?”

She neared what was presumably a human, and crouched down to get a closer look.

“Are you a human?”

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse