NATION

PASSWORD

Gran Lesurian Naval Treatise (CLOSED | Honsu)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Founded: Dec 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:42 pm

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:
“I’ve been hearing that many people seek Varran goods and knowledge about Varran culture. Knowledge is something the Orokin People greatly love. And I’m more than sure that Varran People seek knowledge of Fusou and Orokin goods as well. I think open and unimpeded trade between Fusou and Varra would greatly benefit both of us.” Moerukaze smiles

"That is good... I believe that is something both of our nations can prosper from."

He scratched his chin in thought. "Perhaps... You would even be interested in a stronger relationship between our nations?"

“You read my mind.” moerukaze muses through a smile “Fusou has recently been short on allies.since the last conflict we were involved in. So an alliance would be beneficial to both of us.”

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:
"That is good... I believe that is something both of our nations can prosper from."

He scratched his chin in thought. "Perhaps... You would even be interested in a stronger relationship between our nations?"

“You read my mind.” moerukaze muses through a smile “Fusou has recently been short on allies.since the last conflict we were involved in. So an alliance would be beneficial to both of us.”

Conner thought to himself. "An alliance... an economic pact... and perhaps another few things sprinkled here and there would do wonders for our nations and nations friendly to us I think."
Political alignment: (0,0)

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:20 am

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:

Conner thought to himself. "An alliance... an economic pact... and perhaps another few things sprinkled here and there would do wonders for our nations and nations friendly to us I think."

“This would definitely work and it allows us to mutually learn from each other as well. moerukaze finished her tea “plus the benefits outweigh the risks of pursuing both options.”

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:44 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:

“This would definitely work and it allows us to mutually learn from each other as well. moerukaze finished her tea “plus the benefits outweigh the risks of pursuing both options.”

"Of course..." Connor smiled. "Then I think we have a deal... What would we call this economic and militaristic pact?"

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:

"Of course..." Connor smiled. "Then I think we have a deal... What would we call this economic and militaristic pact?"

moerukaze thinks for a moment. ”The Gran Lesurian Naval Treatise. A truly fitting name for the bond between our nations.”

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:31 am

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:

moerukaze thinks for a moment. ”The Gran Lesurian Naval Treatise. A truly fitting name for the bond between our nations.”

"GLNT. Interesting. This should all go over well with my nation." He took a sip of his drink. His wife tended to Claus who fell asleep in her lap.

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:59 am

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:

"GLNT. Interesting. This should all go over well with my nation." He took a sip of his drink. His wife tended to Claus who fell asleep in her lap.

“The GLNT should go over well with my people too. And the benefits outweigh the risks.”

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:08 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:

“The GLNT should go over well with my people too. And the benefits outweigh the risks.”

"Now that... that's all taken care of." Connor looked to a clock. The meeting went for a few hours. It was about lunch time now. "I think we should also move onto some other matters."

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:50 pm

moerukaze nodded “indeed we should. What’s next on the agenda?”

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:05 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:moerukaze nodded “indeed we should. What’s next on the agenda?”

"Perhaps onto something simple. Lunch perhaps."

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:26 am

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:moerukaze nodded “indeed we should. What’s next on the agenda?”

lunch would be quite lovely. Luckily I had my chefs prepare while we discussed the treaty.
moerukaze Smiles as a bunch of chefs set the table and place a wide variety of Traditional Orokin Cuisine on the table. hiyori sits next to her mother

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:54 am

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:

lunch would be quite lovely. Luckily I had my chefs prepare while we discussed the treaty.
moerukaze Smiles as a bunch of chefs set the table and place a wide variety of Traditional Orokin Cuisine on the table. hiyori sits next to her mother

Mireille waddles back to her father and peeps her head over the table. "I never saw food like that" *She said looking up to Moerukaze*

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:42 pm

moerukaze smiled at the young Mireille this is some of our traditional cuisine. We have many exciting dishes for you and your family to try. Moerukaze pats mireille’s head

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:48 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:moerukaze smiled at the young Mireille this is some of our traditional cuisine. We have many exciting dishes for you and your family to try. Moerukaze pats mireille’s head

"What's a... Cuee-zeen?" Mireille looked over the food and took a bite out of one thing. "Mmm..." She ate next to her father. Her older brother ate with a calm demeanor while she began to eat a lot.

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:36 pm

moerukaze smiles at Mireille is it delicious? moerukaze’s aide and her children join the table for dinner and start eating.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse