NATION

PASSWORD

Gran Lesurian Naval Treatise (CLOSED | Honsu)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Gran Lesurian Naval Treatise (CLOSED | Honsu)

Postby Republic Of Varra » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:34 pm

The Varran airplane touched down at the airport within the Fusou capital. It was a rainy day outside, late spring. The president and his family all arrived safely and were ready to get out and stretch after such a long voyage.
Last edited by Republic Of Varra on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political alignment: (0,0)

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Founded: Dec 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Gran Lesurian Naval Teatise (Closed | Lyrios)

Postby Fusou Empire » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:43 pm

Outside the Varran Aircraft the welcome awaited. A group of Maiden’s from the imperial Shrine hold gifts for the Varran President and his Family and Imperial Marines stand at Attention Saluting. On the Tarmac is a red carpet leading to a Limousine that shall take part in the motorcade through the Capital. To Imperial palace. Or if the President wishes he and his family can walk through the city and enjoy the sights. Agents of the Imperial Intelligence division stand guard to prevent anyone from carrying out acts of ill-will against the Varran Leader and his family.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:47 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:Outside the Varran Aircraft the welcome awaited. A group of Maiden’s from the imperial Shrine hold gifts for the Varran President and his Family and Imperial Marines stand at Attention Saluting. On the Tarmac is a red carpet leading to a Limousine that shall take part in the motorcade through the Capital. To Imperial palace. Or if the President wishes he and his family can walk through the city and enjoy the sights. Agents of the Imperial Intelligence division stand guard to prevent anyone from carrying out acts of ill-will against the Varran Leader and his family.

Connor looked around and opted for taking the motorcade. His wife, son, and daughter quickly behind in tow. He accepted the gifts and stated that his gift would be ready once they met the imperial family.

His little daughter, Mireille (4) jumped up into the limousine cushion and smiled. Loving the feeling of the plush seats. Her mother smiled and her older brother sat next to her.

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Gran Lesurian Naval Treatise (closed | Lyrios)

Postby Fusou Empire » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:58 pm

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:Outside the Varran Aircraft the welcome awaited. A group of Maiden’s from the imperial Shrine hold gifts for the Varran President and his Family and Imperial Marines stand at Attention Saluting. On the Tarmac is a red carpet leading to a Limousine that shall take part in the motorcade through the Capital. To Imperial palace. Or if the President wishes he and his family can walk through the city and enjoy the sights. Agents of the Imperial Intelligence division stand guard to prevent anyone from carrying out acts of ill-will against the Varran Leader and his family.

Connor looked around and opted for taking the motorcade. His wife, son, and daughter quickly behind in tow. He accepted the gifts and stated that his gift would be ready once they met the imperial family.

His little daughter, Mireille (4) jumped up into the limousine cushion and smiled. Loving the feeling of the plush seats. Her mother smiled and her older brother sat next to her.

a young man in The Uniform enters the vehicle. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes and introduces homself as Yushinmaru. He is Connor’s personal guard for the trip. Yushinmaru states that Her Majesty Moerukaze wants to ensure that Connor and his family enjoy their stay and it isn’t uncommon for her majesty to want to protect very important visitors to Fusou. As the Motorcade starts moving, Yushinmaru also states that when they arrive at the palace they shall meet Her Majesty’s Aide and Translator. Who couldn’t find a babysitter for her two kids so Mireille has other children to be around just in case she gets bored. Yushinmaru states the Aide and Translator is Half Orokin as are her two children who are a boy who is 4 named James and and a girl who is 6 named Astraea. Yushinmaru states Connor and his family will have a room at the Imperial Palace near the gardens.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:19 am

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:

a young man in The Uniform enters the vehicle. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes and introduces homself as Yushinmaru. He is Connor’s personal guard for the trip. Yushinmaru states that Her Majesty Moerukaze wants to ensure that Connor and his family enjoy their stay and it isn’t uncommon for her majesty to want to protect very important visitors to Fusou. As the Motorcade starts moving, Yushinmaru also states that when they arrive at the palace they shall meet Her Majesty’s Aide and Translator. Who couldn’t find a babysitter for her two kids so Mireille has other children to be around just in case she gets bored. Yushinmaru states the Aide and Translator is Half Orokin as are her two children who are a boy who is 4 named James and and a girl who is 6 named Astraea. Yushinmaru states Connor and his family will have a room at the Imperial Palace near the gardens.

"It's good to meet you. And thank you and your royal family for the hospitality." Connor shook his hand. His son Karl (12) tapped his foot in the car. He was a bit antsy after the long plane flight. His wife, pregnant, had a modest dress on her. Treating the other helpers within the vehicle with a good kindness and respect.

"Papa does this mean I get to play with other friends?" Mireille laid her head in his lap and looked up to him. He smiled and told her yes. She gave a big grin and rolled onto his lap. Settling into a comfortable position.

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:56 pm

the Motorcade proceeds in an orderly manner to the Imperial palace. Outside Connor and his family notice a variety of people working hard and moving from place to place. With a few police officers here and there. Eventually they arrive at the palace to a cacophony of welcomes. An Imperial Officer opens the door for Connor and his Family.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:the Motorcade proceeds in an orderly manner to the Imperial palace. Outside Connor and his family notice a variety of people working hard and moving from place to place. With a few police officers here and there. Eventually they arrive at the palace to a cacophony of welcomes. An Imperial Officer opens the door for Connor and his Family.

"Thank you." The leader speaks to the officer. Mireille insisted on Connor giving her a piggyback ride into the palace which he obliged. His son Karl held his and his mother's hand. Working their way down the large corridors.

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:the Motorcade proceeds in an orderly manner to the Imperial palace. Outside Connor and his family notice a variety of people working hard and moving from place to place. With a few police officers here and there. Eventually they arrive at the palace to a cacophony of welcomes. An Imperial Officer opens the door for Connor and his Family.

"Thank you." The leader speaks to the officer. Mireille insisted on Connor giving her a piggyback ride into the palace which he obliged. His son Karl held his and his mother's hand. Working their way down the large corridors.

The corridors are decorated with art and images of Fusou’s long and storied history. Eventually, the guards lead Connor and his family into a large room where Moerukaze sits with her aide and her aide’s two children “welcome to Fusou Mr. President. I hope your trip wasn’t too tiring.” Moerukaze stands and bows in respect to Connor as does her aide. “this trade deal will be of great benefit to both our nations. I hope we both can come to an agreement.”

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:56 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:

The corridors are decorated with art and images of Fusou’s long and storied history. Eventually, the guards lead Connor and his family into a large room where Moerukaze sits with her aide and her aide’s two children “welcome to Fusou Mr. President. I hope your trip wasn’t too tiring.” Moerukaze stands and bows in respect to Connor as does her aide. “this trade deal will be of great benefit to both our nations. I hope we both can come to an agreement.”

"Of course... it will help us immensely I'm sure." Mireille hopped down and went over to greet James and Astraea. Claus bowed with his father and mother.

Connor looked up to Ms. Moerukaze. "I will look forward to it all. But first, would you like your gift now?"

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:54 pm

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:

"Of course... it will help us immensely I'm sure." Mireille hopped down and went over to greet James and Astraea. Claus bowed with his father and mother.
Connor looked up to Ms. Moerukaze. "I will look forward to it all. But first, would you like your gift now?"

Moerukaze smiles and shakes her head. while it is customary to exchange gifts. I can wait to receive it. Come and sit. Let’s have some tea first.moerukaze gestures to the nearby table and sits. Much like the books about Orokin culture Moerukaze sits on a pillow on the floor. Would your wife like a chair to sit on? We don’t mind if she requires one because I know what it’s like to get up off these pillows while pregnant.a little girl with dark blue hair peeks out from behind Moerukaze. And James and Astraea greet Mireille.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:23 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:

Moerukaze smiles and shakes her head. while it is customary to exchange gifts. I can wait to receive it. Come and sit. Let’s have some tea first.moerukaze gestures to the nearby table and sits. Much like the books about Orokin culture Moerukaze sits on a pillow on the floor. Would your wife like a chair to sit on? We don’t mind if she requires one because I know what it’s like to get up off these pillows while pregnant.a little girl with dark blue hair peeks out from behind Moerukaze. And James and Astraea greet Mireille.

Connor's wife Emilia asked politely for a chair. She settled into the one brought in and sighed rubbing her belly. Mireille smiled and started to talk with the other children. Claus leaned against his father. Connor looked behind Moerukaze. "Well hello there little one."

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:52 pm

This is Hiyori. She’s my youngest. She’s quite friendly but she’s also very shy.Hiyori hides a bit and Moerukaze smiles. but before we get down to business there is something I would like to discuss. Moerukaze produces a black and white photo of a warship from roughly the 1940s/50s. The Ship in question is a light Cruiser of the Imperial navy The Torpedo cruiser Shigure
Last edited by Fusou Empire on Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:31 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:This is Hiyori. She’s my youngest. She’s quite friendly but she’s also very shy.Hiyori hides a bit and Moerukaze smiles. but before we get down to business there is something I would like to discuss. Moerukaze produces a black and white photo of a warship from roughly the 1940s/50s. The Ship in question is a light Cruiser of the Imperial navy The Torpedo cruiser Shigure

"A nice piece of history." Connor scratched his chin and looked at it. Claus seemed really excited all of a sudden.
The Connor gets hit with some realization.
"Oh! Your gift... How rude of me. It was something that my son crafted for you." Claus smiles and pulls out a box. He opens it and it's the Shigure. A very detailed and beautiful piece made out of clay and painted down to the numbering. It was impressive for a 12 year old.

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:57 pm

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:This is Hiyori. She’s my youngest. She’s quite friendly but she’s also very shy.Hiyori hides a bit and Moerukaze smiles. but before we get down to business there is something I would like to discuss. Moerukaze produces a black and white photo of a warship from roughly the 1940s/50s. The Ship in question is a light Cruiser of the Imperial navy The Torpedo cruiser Shigure

"A nice piece of history." Connor scratched his chin and looked at it. Claus seemed really excited all of a sudden.
"Oh! Your gift... How rude of me. It was something that my son crafted for you." Claus smiles and pulls out a box. He opens it and it's the Shigure. A very detailed and beautiful piece made out of clay and painted down to the numbering. It was impressive for a 12 year old.

It is quite beautiful.moerukaze mused the reason I bring up the Shigure is the fact that at some point it ended up in the Hands of the Varran Navy. shows a picture of the Shigure in a Varran port I’m not going to start a war over this because people who do that are petty and childish. I simply wish to understand how the Shigure ended up where it is now. From what I understand the day the Shigure vanished it was on its way to Varra for diplomatic purposes. It then hit a bad storm and wasn’t heard from since. moerukaze sits contemplatively the crew abandoned ship and were brought home but the ship survived. Maybe you could help me understand this issue Connor.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:06 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:

It is quite beautiful.moerukaze mused the reason I bring up the Shigure is the fact that at some point it ended up in the Hands of the Varran Navy. shows a picture of the Shigure in a Varran port I’m not going to start a war over this because people who do that are petty and childish. I simply wish to understand how the Shigure ended up where it is now. From what I understand the day the Shigure vanished it was on its way to Varra for diplomatic purposes. It then hit a bad storm and wasn’t heard from since. moerukaze sits contemplatively the crew abandoned ship and were brought home but the ship survived. Maybe you could help me understand this issue Connor.

"A Varran fleet patrolling Of Lesurian waters found it out on sea. Drifting without a crew. That was... Oh my a while ago. During that time period it was supposed to be repaired... Though... Due to other leader's redistribution of funds it never got tended to. Since i took office i took it out of storage and have been actually repairing it. My son Claus saw it and wanted to make a model out of it as a result. Hes very interested with history."

Mireille remembered something and ran back to where the adults were talking. She put her own clay model of an old ship... Of some sort down. It was very hard to tell as it was poorly made. But it had a little varran symbol on it.

"I made a gift too!" She smiled, proud of her work, and ran off back to James and Astraea.

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:53 am

Moerukaze Smiled at the little clay ship and the Recreation of the Shigure “thank you both I shall treasure both of these gifts. Because something made by hand has so much more heart in it that something bought from a store.” Connor Realizes the stories of Moerukaze were true. She is deeply kind and caring woman. A Maid pours tea for Connor and his wife. And a separate maid pours a cup for Moerukaze herself

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:19 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:Moerukaze Smiled at the little clay ship and the Recreation of the Shigure “thank you both I shall treasure both of these gifts. Because something made by hand has so much more heart in it that something bought from a store.” Connor Realizes the stories of Moerukaze were true. She is deeply kind and caring woman. A Maid pours tea for Connor and his wife. And a separate maid pours a cup for Moerukaze herself

Emilia smiled. "I'm very glad you like the gifts. They worked very hard on their gifts. Didn't you Claus?" She rubbed her son's hair and he blushed a little bit.

Connor sips on his tea as Mireille starts to play a game with the other children. "Indeed they did. They're both showing large interest in naval vessels."

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:44 pm

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:Moerukaze Smiled at the little clay ship and the Recreation of the Shigure “thank you both I shall treasure both of these gifts. Because something made by hand has so much more heart in it that something bought from a store.” Connor Realizes the stories of Moerukaze were true. She is deeply kind and caring woman. A Maid pours tea for Connor and his wife. And a separate maid pours a cup for Moerukaze herself

Emilia smiled. "I'm very glad you like the gifts. They worked very hard on their gifts. Didn't you Claus?" She rubbed her son's hair and he blushed a little bit.

Connor sips on his tea as Mireille starts to play a game with the other children. "Indeed they did. They're both showing large interest in naval vessels."

“To my ancestors sailing and navigation was considered an art form. And it still is even in the age of Flight.” moerukaze sips her tea “and speaking of Sailing that is part of the reason we are here. To establish trade between our nations.” moerukaze’s tone took a very sudden shift

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:15 am

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:

“To my ancestors sailing and navigation was considered an art form. And it still is even in the age of Flight.” moerukaze sips her tea “and speaking of Sailing that is part of the reason we are here. To establish trade between our nations.” moerukaze’s tone took a very sudden shift

"I would say that trade is... very crucial for us in the Lesurian ocean. We are too far north for the crucial ports and passages to get to the oceans east. And we are west of the minor continent which gobbles up all of the trade in the east. We have a lot of opportunity for trade. We are a massive country and resource rich one at that. Yet... our placement makes it... difficult."

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:39 am

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:

"I would say that trade is... very crucial for us in the Lesurian ocean. We are too far north for the crucial ports and passages to get to the oceans east. And we are west of the minor continent which gobbles up all of the trade in the east. We have a lot of opportunity for trade. We are a massive country and resource rich one at that. Yet... our placement makes it... difficult."

“I understand your situation Connor a nation’s placement in the wider world can dictate the various issues a nation has. Fusou’s placement on the map gives us great difficulty in the acquisition of various materials such as Oil, Steel, and various other items including Components required in manufacturing. If we can work out something then both Fusou and Varra will benefit.” Moerukaze looks at Fusou and Barra’s placement on the map.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:37 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:

“I understand your situation Connor a nation’s placement in the wider world can dictate the various issues a nation has. Fusou’s placement on the map gives us great difficulty in the acquisition of various materials such as Oil, Steel, and various other items including Components required in manufacturing. If we can work out something then both Fusou and Varra will benefit.” Moerukaze looks at Fusou and Barra’s placement on the map.

"Really a lot of it is up to the free market... however, we do have quite a bit of raw resources that would be good for manufacturing within other countries... many of the resources that we expedite, thanks to relatively bad trade deals bartered by past chancellors, we are getting quite... unfairly treated economically. To ship to the minor continent, is a very high tax. And the trade deficit to the nation in the south is ridiculous. We would definitely need a fair, separate deal so I can finally wipe our past agreements."

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:28 pm

moerukaze has a serious demeanor “I can see how multiple Bad Deals can affect a nation. It has happened to Fusou in the past. Let’s start with the basics shall we.” Miel Moerukaze’s Aide starts to take notes.

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:38 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:moerukaze has a serious demeanor “I can see how multiple Bad Deals can affect a nation. It has happened to Fusou in the past. Let’s start with the basics shall we.” Miel Moerukaze’s Aide starts to take notes.

"Alright... what do you want to begin with?"

Fusou Empire
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Fusou Empire » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:42 am

Republic Of Varra wrote:
Fusou Empire wrote:moerukaze has a serious demeanor “I can see how multiple Bad Deals can affect a nation. It has happened to Fusou in the past. Let’s start with the basics shall we.” Miel Moerukaze’s Aide starts to take notes.

“I’ve been hearing that many people seek Varran goods and knowledge about Varran culture. Knowledge is something the Orokin People greatly love. And I’m more than sure that Varran People seek knowledge of Fusou and Orokin goods as well. I think open and unimpeded trade between Fusou and Varra would greatly benefit both of us.” Moerukaze smiles

Republic Of Varra
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic Of Varra » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Fusou Empire wrote:
Republic Of Varra wrote:

“I’ve been hearing that many people seek Varran goods and knowledge about Varran culture. Knowledge is something the Orokin People greatly love. And I’m more than sure that Varran People seek knowledge of Fusou and Orokin goods as well. I think open and unimpeded trade between Fusou and Varra would greatly benefit both of us.” Moerukaze smiles

"That is good... I believe that is something both of our nations can prosper from."

He scratched his chin in thought. "Perhaps... You would even be interested in a stronger relationship between our nations?"

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse