NATION

PASSWORD

[OOC/INTEREST/MULTIVERSE] Super Smash Bros. Infinite

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Waluigi 4 Smash?

YES DADDY SAKURAI
68%
NO!!!!!!!!!!!
6%
piranha plant is better lol
26%

Total votes : 34

Eisen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:16 pm

Tagging. Mind if I reserve Bowser?

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:11 am

Rhinocera wrote:
Godzilla, the King of Monsters

Series of Origin: (For Series' taking place in a Multiverse, specify which one) Godzilla

Massive radioactive dinosaur, he's big, strong, and knows kung-fu

he steps, kicks, stomps, punches, claws, bites, and breathes among others

He's a big lumbering monster and is limited in where and what he can access by such. He is also a wandering beast, not a driven combatant unless drawn to a site by radiation. Therefore, he is unlikely to be drawn into a fight unless provoked, making him rather avoidable. Stealth is also an issue for Godzilla, as one can literally see him from a mile away.

Instead of a traditional final smash, each time Godzilla enacts his final smash he will evolve into a more powerful iteration of Godzilla, as he will originate as the original 50 meter creature from the 1954 film while potentially ending at the legendary Godzilla from the 2014 movie.

#SmashBrosInfinite

While there are Godzilla games on Nintendo devices, I'll have to deny Godzilla for one large reason.

He's literally too big. Kinda like Ridley.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:49 am

Eisen wrote:Tagging. Mind if I reserve Bowser?

Yes, you may reserve Bowser.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:16 am

I’m gonna tag. I must say, with Steven Universe: Save the Light tempting me, I’ll leave my following character ideas up to OP discretion, with their sort of fighter type in parentheses:
Octoling(More or less inkling reskin; nothing much special)
Aquamarine(Floaty ranged; strong mostly ranged specials with weak physical attacks)
Lapis(Similar to the above, although more hand-to-hand ala Pit)
Pearl(Generic swordsman)
Blue Diamond(Slugger with ranged specials, sort of like King Dedede. Might be too big)
Yellow Diamond(Slugger with physical/short ranged specials, sort of like Bowser. Might be too big)
Sardonyx(Nimble slugger, ala Bayonetta)
Princess Daisy(Already in the game)
Professor E. Gadd(Ranged fighter, maybe something like a mixture between Ness and Olimar)
Ludwig von Koopa(Already in the game)
Vivian, from Paper Mario(Heavily short to mid ranged special reliant, weak physicals)

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

Postby Skylus » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:I’m gonna tag. I must say, with Steven Universe: Save the Light tempting me, I’ll leave my following character ideas up to OP discretion, with their sort of fighter type in parentheses:
Aquamarine(Floaty ranged; strong mostly ranged specials with weak physical attacks)
Pearl(Generic swordsman)
Blue Diamond(Slugger with ranged specials, sort of like King Dedede. Might be too big)
Yellow Diamond(Slugger with physical/short ranged specials, sort of like Bowser. Might be too big)
Professor E. Gadd(Ranged fighter, maybe something like a mixture between Ness and Olimar)
Vivian, from Paper Mario(Heavily short to mid ranged special reliant, weak physicals)

Hi Khas!
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Skylus wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:I’m gonna tag. I must say, with Steven Universe: Save the Light tempting me, I’ll leave my following character ideas up to OP discretion, with their sort of fighter type in parentheses:
Pearl(Generic swordsman)

Hi Khas!

Fancy seeing you here stranger! It’s almost as if we’re on the same forum...

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
Skylus wrote:
Hi Khas!

Fancy seeing you here stranger! It’s almost as if we’re on the same forum...

Yes....
Anyway, I guess you can app as may people as you want, there doesn't appear to be a limit.....
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:29 pm

Tracer

Series of Origin: Overwatch (It's a bit of a stretch, but since Diablo's on the Switch, it's not impossible...)

-Blink (Allows Tracer to zip around in any direction she feels other than backwards for up to five times in a row.)
-Recall (Tracer sends herself back in time and reverses herself to where she was three seconds ago, undoing any damage that may have been done to her in that time.)

Neutral - Tracer fires her Pulse Pistols at the enemy for a second, dual laser weapons that have a short accurate range despite them being firearms.

Up B - Blinks up to the air before performing a bicycle kick that does damage to any enemy within contact.

Down B - Chronal Disassociation (Very similar to Lucario's double team. if her opponent his her, she will teleport behind him/her with a devastating kick. If the move fails, she will receive 10% recoil damage)

Side B - Tracer blinks/teleports in the direction she's facing.

While she would be extremely agile and fast-paced, she'd receive alot of damage when hit. Her pistols are also quite inaccurate, forcing her to use them at a more closer range.

Pulse Bomb - Tracer throws her pulse bomb in an arc simialr to Snake's hand grenades. a Pulse Bomb acts alot like a Gooey Bomb, only times for 3 seconds and will create a gigantic blast that does alot of damage

#SmashBrosInfinite

Heavy Weapons Guy

Series of Origin: Team Fortress 2

Sandvich - One of his taunts involves him eating his Sandvich, which, if not interrupted, can remove 10% knockback from him.

Neutral - Heavy fires his shotgun at the enemy. Does more damage the closer the enemy is to him.
Up B - the Heavy performs an uppercut which knocks the enemy into the air.
Down B - the Heavy slams his fists downwards at the enemy, even doing minor knockback if he slams in front of them and creates a shockwave.
Side B- Heavy goes for a wild haymaker.

While extremely strong, heavy and durable, he is also one of the slowest characters in the game, and his sheer size makes him extremely vulnerable to attacks. His jump height isn't very impressive either.

Sasha - Heavy draws his minigun and fires rapidly at the enemy.

#SmashBrosInfinite
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.
Anthem: Ave Regina Caelorum

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:36 pm

Skylus wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:Fancy seeing you here stranger! It’s almost as if we’re on the same forum...

Yes....
Anyway, I guess you can app as may people as you want, there doesn't appear to be a limit.....

Yeah, though I don’t really trust myself with more than like 3 characters at most

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Knights Mare Nostrum wrote:
Tracer

Series of Origin: Overwatch (It's a bit of a stretch, but since Diablo's on the Switch, it's not impossible...)

-Blink (Allows Tracer to zip around in any direction she feels other than backwards for up to five times in a row.)
-Recall (Tracer sends herself back in time and reverses herself to where she was three seconds ago, undoing any damage that may have been done to her in that time.)

Neutral - Tracer fires her Pulse Pistols at the enemy for a second, dual laser weapons that have a short accurate range despite them being firearms.

Up B - Blinks up to the air before performing a bicycle kick that does damage to any enemy within contact.

Down B - Chronal Disassociation (Very similar to Lucario's double team. if her opponent his her, she will teleport behind him/her with a devastating kick. If the move fails, she will receive 10% recoil damage)

Side B - Tracer blinks/teleports in the direction she's facing.

While she would be extremely agile and fast-paced, she'd receive alot of damage when hit. Her pistols are also quite inaccurate, forcing her to use them at a more closer range.

Pulse Bomb - Tracer throws her pulse bomb in an arc simialr to Snake's hand grenades. a Pulse Bomb acts alot like a Gooey Bomb, only times for 3 seconds and will create a gigantic blast that does alot of damage

#SmashBrosInfinite

Heavy Weapons Guy

Series of Origin: Team Fortress 2

Sandvich - One of his taunts involves him eating his Sandvich, which, if not interrupted, can remove 10% knockback from him.

Neutral - Heavy fires his shotgun at the enemy. Does more damage the closer the enemy is to him.
Up B - the Heavy performs an uppercut which knocks the enemy into the air.
Down B - the Heavy slams his fists downwards at the enemy, even doing minor knockback if he slams in front of them and creates a shockwave.
Side B- Heavy goes for a wild haymaker.

While extremely strong, heavy and durable, he is also one of the slowest characters in the game, and his sheer size makes him extremely vulnerable to attacks. His jump height isn't very impressive either.

Sasha - Heavy draws his minigun and fires rapidly at the enemy.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Neither Overwatch or Team Fortress 2 are on the Nintendo Switch (I wish the latter was but Valve barely gives a shit about TF2 nowadays)

EDIT: Accepted, as the rules have been changed to allow all fictional characters, may want to change some things though, as the overall mechanics have changed too.
Last edited by Gurori on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:37 pm

So OP, of the ideas I’ve previously posted, are there any you specifically would object to?

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:01 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:So OP, of the ideas I’ve previously posted, are there any you specifically would object to?

Zero objections.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:03 pm

Gurori wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:So OP, of the ideas I’ve previously posted, are there any you specifically would object to?

Zero objections.

Alright, I think I might self-veto on the diamonds just because I don’t feel like figuring out how to rescale them down from 80’ tall so I’ll have other app(s) up later today hopefully.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:09 pm

Yo, you skipped over like...5 apps, dude.
Want me to make a discord?

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:54 pm

Skylus wrote:
Toon Link

click the link, takes you to the game box art
Series of Origin: Legend of Zelda (Wind Waker)

The Power Glove can lift (according to the scale) Class 5 objects.
The Master Sword has been restored to its full power by now, along with doing double damage, it can provide a very dim light source if needed.
The Mirror Shield can reflect light on to various sources and also protects the owner against basically anything (in the Zelda world, anyway)
The Fire and Ice rods do - what else - set things on fire/freeze things
The Deku Leaf can send Link to various heights if he's above a wind gust. He can also use the Deku Leaf to send air in the direction he swings the Leaf.
The Hookshot latches onto wooden objects and pulls you up to them. Also helps with crossing large gaps.

up B - upwards sword slash
Down B - bombs
Side B- side sword slash
neutral - sword slash

aerial down - sword slam
aerial up - sword jab
aerial side - fire/ice rods (depending on what side you're facing)

grab - hookshot

taunts -
up taunt - windwaker
down taunt - sword pose
side taunts - fake attacks

fire, ice, can't swim very well, does not like heights that much

Triforce of Courage - Link pulls the opponent into a trap with his Hookshot, then attacks them with the Master Sword and the Triforce of Courage, this move does a great amount of damage and usually KO's whoever it hits.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Accepted

Turmenista wrote:
Matt

Series of Origin: Nintendo

Mii Trainer: As a Mii, Matt is regarded as the champion of many sports, including swordplay and boxing, and, as a trainer, is incredibly skilled in a variety of sports aside from the aforementioned two.

Specials:

Neutral B (Hold): Matt suddenly assumes his boxing outfit and winds up for a punch. After a certain amount of time, he can resume regular movement, or release the punch at max power to deal max damage and shatter shields.

Side B: Matt assumes a bowling ball and rolls it in the direction he's facing.

Up B: After leaping up into the air, Matt assumes skydiving gear and pulls a parachute, allowing him to glide safely to the ground.

Down B: Assuming his sword fighting gear, Matt parries the incoming attack with a swing of his purple sword, dealing more damage than the enemy would've inflicted on him.

Mat is very good in every Wii sport except Cycling and Tennis. As a Mii, he is also very light and does not have as much raw power as a large character would.

Dunk Mode: Charging forward and dealing a powerful set of punches with his boxing gloves, followed by a series of slashes with his foam sword, Matt sends the enemy airborne. He follows this, however, with an ominous finisher, as a large basketball hoop appears and he leaps up, dunking the ball (and anyone caught in the Final Smash) in the hoop to finish them off.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Accepted

The Palmetto wrote:
Barack Obama

Series of Origin: Shaq-Fu
President: Obama is the American President, giving him the combined strength and power of his predecessors, and due to this, regeneration and super strength/speed. As a black person, he has the ability to give people the n word pass and say the n word himself.

Neutral: Obama punches his opponent

Specials:
Neutral B: Obama fires a pistol at his enemy

Side B: Obama smacks his opponent with the Constitution, which is burning, thus dealing fire damage

Up B: Obama uses his shotgun, a spread attack

Down B: Obama plays golf, hitting the target in the face with a golf ball

After his term ends, Obama will cease being president and lose his prowess in combat and associated powers

Obama summons a drone strike to attack his enemies, though the press ignores civilian casualities and gives him a Nobel Peace Prize anyways

#SmashBrosInfinite

Denied Besides, he's no longer in office

Skylus wrote:
King K. Rool

Series of Origin: Donkey Kong Country

K. Rool can hit hard with his attacks, he has an entire army at his command, multiple attack vessels and all the time in the world.

Neutral - Blunderbuss - Fires an iron ball from his gun. The button can be held to suck the iron ball (or opponents) back in.
Up B - Propellerpack - Rises up into the air wearing a propeller, damaging any opponents caught in the attack.
Down B - Gut Check - Counter attack with his belly. Cannot be used continuously, and does not protect from behind.
Side B - Crownerang - Throw's his crown like it's a boomerang. Can't be thrown again until it is picked up.

Can't run very fast, therefore, K Rool's attacks are slow.

Blast-O-Matic - K. Rool charges forward. he then fires the Blast-O-Matic from his fortress, striking any fighters he hit with his first attack. This blast completely destroys Donkey Kong Island dealing serious damage and launching fighters.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Accepted

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Also, Discord in OP
Last edited by Gurori on Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eisen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Bowser

Series of Origin: Mario

Big, strong and tough as hell, with fire breath and able to turtle into his spiked shell. Also has a giga-mode.

• Fire Breath - Breathes fire. The range decreases if used too much. Can control the angle a bit.
  • Flying Slam - Grabs an opponent, jumps into the air, and then slams them into the ground.
  • Whirling Fortress - Ducks into his shell and spins. Can move sideways while spinning.
  • Bowser Bomb - Butt-stomps enemies. On the ground he can lift opponents with his horns.
  • Side Smash - A two-legged jump kick in the direction Bowser is facing.
  • Up Smash - Bowser gets on his hand and feet on the floor, then jumps up and spins, using his spiked shell as a weapon.
  • Down Smash - Bowser does a low backhand swing then grabs in both directions, one after the other. He does his backhand swing in the direction he is facing.

• Falls fast
  • Slow walker
  • Can't turn fast

Giga Bowser Punch
Bowser transforms into the gigantic Giga Bowser. Aim carefully and unleash a devastating punch. If an opponent has already taken a lot of damage when they're hit, they are instantaneously KO'd.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:29 pm

I have two character ideas so far. I am thinking about playing as Frank West from Dead Rising if that is ok. I also have a bizarre OC idea if you want to hear it.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Bowser is accepted

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:12 pm

Big Chungus

Series of Origin: Looney Tunes

His large weight means he can jump up and pin people down with his fat body. He can become thin at will to increase mobility, and become fat at will. When he is thin, he has enhanced speed.

Big Chungus can throw carrots like knives, and he has mastered a few wrestling moves that take advantage of his weight, including body slamming opponents or jumping up and belly-flopping on them.

#SmashBrosInfinite
Last edited by Prusselanden on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Why is there no WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
option for the poll?

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:26 pm

Master Hand

Series of Origin: Super Smash Bros.

• Flight
  • Teleportation
  • Elasticity
  • Creation
  • Gravity Manipulation
  • Temporal Manipulation
  • Elemental Manipulation
  • Spatial Manipulation
  • Reality Warping
  • Portal Creation
  • Resistance to Spatial Manipulation
  • Sealing
  • Acid Manipulation
  • Darkness Manipulation
  • Healing
  • Fluid Intangibility
  • Master Core: If damaged significantly enough, his glove-like "outer shell" will tear apart, with his true form exploding out in the form of a "Swarm". At the centre of the Swarm is his core. The extent of Master Core's power is unknown, aside from the fact that it causes Master Hand's equal, Crazy Hand, to flee.
  • Shapeshifting (As Master Core)
  • Power Mimicry (As Master Core)

Big Swipe: Master Hand makes a big open-handed swipe.
Fake-Out Slap: Master Hand clenches into a fist above his opponent as if to punch them, but opens up and comes down with a slap instead.
Finger Bullet: Master Hand makes a Finger Gun, firing Energy Bullets at his opponent.
Finger Drill: Master Hand drops down, spinning and drilling into both the opponent and the ground beneath.
Fireball Frenzy: Master Hand retreats, tossing fireballs at his opponent.
Hazardous Smudge: Master Hand drags a finger across the floor, causing spikes to sprout from that location.
Ink Blob: Master Hand creates a large blob of ink that covers his opponent.
Jet Stream: Master Hand flies into the air and swoops in from the background.
Laser Nail: Master Hand fires lasers from each fingertip.
Mirrored Laser: Master Hand creates numerous mirrors and fires a single laser, which bounces off the mirrors.
Ring Toss: Master Hand tosses one or two rings towards his opponent, they may or may not circle back round for another pass.
Snapper: Master Hand snaps his fingers, temporarily stunning his opponent.
Spike Bowl: Master Hand underhands a few spike balls towards his opponent. They may bounce or even roll. With the right timing, they can be picked up and thrown back.
Squeeze: Master Hand grabs his opponent and squeezes them tightly.

Stopwatch: Master Hand pretends to press the button on a stopwatch, halting time for all but himself until he presses the "button" a second time.

Master Hand tends to hold back against his opponents as to toy with them. Aside from that, he has virtually no weaknesses. Keep in mind that if it's absolutely necessary, he can and WILL use his full power.

None

#SmashBrosInfinite

Y'all can't apply for Master Hand because of the key role he plays in the plot. This version of Master Hand can toy with gods. Autoaccept.
Last edited by Gurori on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:27 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
Big Chungus

His large weight means he can jump up and pin people down with his fat body. He can become thin at will to increase mobility, and become fat at will. When he is thin, he has enhanced speed.

Big Chungus can throw carrots like knives, and he has mastered a few wrestling moves that take advantage of his weight, including body slamming opponents or jumping up and belly-flopping on them.

Chungus cannot move very fast in his fat form, and his thin form cannot dole out much damage with body-slam attacks.

Big Chungus eats a bunch of carrots and grows extremely obese, then leaps up and does a massive belly-slam onto his opponents from 100ft above, doling out max damage and creating shockwaves that damage anyone within a 3 foot radius.

#SmashBrosInfinite

you sure his series of origin isn't BIG CHUNGUS FOR THE PSFOOOOOOWAAAH?
Last edited by Gurori on Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:33 pm

Monsoon, of the Winds of Destruction

Series of Origin: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Monsoon's cyborg body is made up many separate segments that are connected by strong electromagnetic forces. He is able to separate these pieces far away from one another while keeping them a part of the whole. His magnetic abilities also allow him to stick to any metal surface and tamper with electronics. His cyborg body also provides him superhuman attributes. His most potent ability is his vast knowledge of memes.

Monsoon fights almost exclusively with his pair of sais called "Dystopia". He will also talk extensively about memes.

Monsoon's magnetic abilities can be deactivated by an EMP or by a direct attack to his electromagnetic core.

Memes: the DNA of the Soul

Monsoon shoots his arms forwards. Anyone grabbed by his hands are tossed into a cinematic where Monsoon delivers a monologue about memes. Once he's finished, the victims are hit by a nuke.

#SmashBrosInfinite
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:33 pm

Gurori wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:
Big Chungus

Chungus cannot move very fast in his fat form, and his thin form cannot dole out much damage with body-slam attacks.

Big Chungus eats a bunch of carrots and grows extremely obese, then leaps up and does a massive belly-slam onto his opponents from 100ft above, doling out max damage and creating shockwaves that damage anyone within a 3 foot radius.

#SmashBrosInfinite

you sure his series of origin isn't BIG CHUNGUS FOR THE PSFOOOOOOWAAAH?

yeah
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse