NATION

PASSWORD

[OOC/INTEREST/MULTIVERSE] Super Smash Bros. Infinite

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Waluigi 4 Smash?

YES DADDY SAKURAI
68%
NO!!!!!!!!!!!
6%
piranha plant is better lol
26%

Total votes : 34

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:43 pm

Big Chungus and Monsoon are accepted
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:45 pm

Shark isle wrote:I have two character ideas so far. I am thinking about playing as Frank West from Dead Rising since he was technically on the WII. if that is ok. I also have a bizarre OC idea if you want to hear it.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:45 pm

Shark isle wrote:
Shark isle wrote:I have two character ideas so far. I am thinking about playing as Frank West from Dead Rising since he was technically on the WII. if that is ok. I also have a bizarre OC idea if you want to hear it.

go ahead and join the discord if you want
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:46 pm

Shark isle wrote:

tell me more
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:48 pm

Gurori wrote:
Shark isle wrote:

tell me more

My idea is a bumbling cop character that is from a world that is like The Three Stooges, Laurel and Hardy and other black-and white comedy shorts with a dose of Dick Tracy.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Shark isle wrote:
Gurori wrote:
tell me more

My idea is a bumbling cop character that is from a world that is like The Three Stooges, Laurel and Hardy and other black-and white comedy shorts with a dose of Dick Tracy.

that sounds

hilariously out of place

I LIKE IT

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:54 pm

Gurori wrote:
Shark isle wrote:My idea is a bumbling cop character that is from a world that is like The Three Stooges, Laurel and Hardy and other black-and white comedy shorts with a dose of Dick Tracy.

that sounds

hilariously out of place

I LIKE IT

Here are a couple of videos that showcase what kind of world he is from and what types of moves he might have.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qxaaJzlnF0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J8XM1_rOTg

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:52 pm

THIS IS AN AU APP
Lincoln Douglas Forester (Second Lieutenant of the Hyrulialus Royal Air Squadron) "Chain-Link"

guy in the front looking off to the side but with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

his ship, the Golden Sapphire
has the Hylian crest as a hood ornament, colors are gold and blue; lightning bolt replaced with a Triforce

pilot wings
but pure gold and hangs on a chain

Series of Origin: AU Legend of Zelda

has been trained in space combat, can wield most weapons, has knowledge to heal people (advanced survival training)

ITEMS: Plasma shield (Hylian shield, but upgraded with Shieka tech); Master Sword (now like a Halo twin-bladed plasma sword); Shieka Slate (an actual tablet now), bombs, advanced hookshot, usual pilot stuff, compact Bow (of Light), the Fire and Ice Rods have now become flamethrowers

-The Master Sword was significantly weakened during the Era of the Wild, as you may all know. Thousands of years have passed since then and it's only been 20 since the sword was essentially 'reforged' into a modern weapon of sorts.
just one of these and with bigger wings
Demonslayer, as the sword is now called, can still shoot a beam of light from the blade, can still light up dark areas, and, even thought it's power have weakened, those that fight for evil forces still feel uneasy when near the sword, due to it repelling evil and all.

-The Hylian Shield was also upgraded and can now be used as both a defense and offensive weapon. However, due to the fact that Plasma weapons are regarded to be controversial, the military is being pressured by various groups for use as an offensive weapon.

kite shape and blue version of this

The Shieka Slate was also unearthed at the burial site of the last Hero and was quickly upgraded. Everything was backed up and can be still accessed via a few finger swipes. At the tie it was dug up, the Shieka Slate still had a few secrets that were left to be discovered by Doug himself, one being that the last Hero had recorded various parts of his journey himself. Notes were everywhere on the tablet depicting various things, like how to attack various demons/creatures, lots of food recipes (and variations), and elixirs and healing potions and cure-alls. The six runes (Magnesis: lifts/lowers stuff, Sphere and Square Bombs: blow things up, of course, Cryonis: freezes things and harms them, Stasis: stops time, and Camera: takes pictures) have been converted into actually weaponry for the Slate but are still a work in progress.

Modern Shieka Slate concept but a bit smaller
Image The bombs have a max range of...basically how far Doug can throw them. I'll go with 10 feet just to be safe (hand grenades for how powerful they are). The Stasis rune was corrupted in the upgrading process. It is still on the Slate, but cannot be used.

gets pissed off too easily, doesn't like to follow orders

Air Raid - Doug can call in his ship to blow up the area (basically Fox's Final Smash), it usually KO's anyone in its path

#SmashBrosInfinite

Madison Goodwill

Stands at 5'3, brown hair and eyes, currently wearing a Gryffindor shirt and blue jeans + white Keds (will find an image if needed)

Series of Origin: Harry Potter OC

Powers/abilities: She can become a bear due to her being an Animagi
Madi can use wordless magic with her hands or her wand to cast spells
She is very skilled at dueling and Qudditch

can become a bear

Healing Spells
Ennervate - counter to Stupefy
Ferula - creates bandages
Tergo - cleans up any mess

Offensive Spells
Incendio - start a fire (campfire)

Defensive Spells
Cave Inimicum - strengthens enclosures from bad guys
Colloportus - locks a door
Expecto Patronum - summons a Patronus

Other Spells
Accio - summons stuff
Alohomora - opens locked objects like doors and chests
Tergo - cleans up any mess
Pack - packs suitcase/knapsack/whatever
Lumos - creates a light at tip of wand
Nox - counter spell to Lumos

Madi doesn't take betrayals very well, will do stupid stuff when she is angry/grieving, likes to prank people and thus gets in trouble a lot. She will also argue with people for "being idiots" from time to time.

Bear Rage - Madi transforms into a bear and causes havoc during the 30 seconds she's transformed, her attacks have a high damage rate and whoever she hits goes flying.

#SmashBrosInfinite
Last edited by Skylus on Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Knights Mare Nostrum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Knights Mare Nostrum » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:07 pm

>chungus
I feel like this is becoming a giant meme-fest now

At this point, I should have tracer doing Keijo-style ass attacks and Heavy might as well be like he is in GMOD videos.

nothing wrong with that ofc
Last edited by Knights Mare Nostrum on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC: the Order of Mare Nostrum, but are also known as the Knights of Mare Nostrum or simply Mare Nostrum. The year is 2022, with PMT tech.
Anthem: Ave Regina Caelorum

The Knights of Mare Nostrum are an order formed in 1189 centered around islands in the Mediterranean after the Knights Hospitaller and Templar merged, along with the integration of other knightly orders through history, and now serve a role as a militarized wing of the Papacy which utilises what is essentially hyper-militaristic canon law.

Utceforp
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Utceforp » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:23 am

The Centurion

Series of Origin: For Honor

The Centurion is an experienced warrior, specializing in the use of the Gladius and his own fists in battle. Like the other Hero characters of For Honor, the Centurion is incredibly strong and durable, able to effortlessly mow down large groups of ordinary soldiers in seconds. However, he is ultimately an ordinary man.

A video of the Centurion's in-game techniques. I've adapted some of them into a Smash Bros style moveset.

Standard attack: Fast slashes with his Gladius, resembling the "Lion's Claws" combo from For Honor

Dash attacks: A weaker version of his "Eagle's Fury" move, which only lifts him slightly off the ground and does not deal extra damage to downed opponents

Tilt attacks: Slower thrusts with his Gladius, resembling the "Lion's Bite" combo from For Honor

Aerial attacks: Almost identical to his standard attack, aside from his Down A attack, which launches a "Pugio" dagger downwards, briefly stunning any opponents it hits

Smash attacks:

Side: The Centurion's shoulders glow with orange fire, and he uses both hands to thrust forwards with his Gladius while yelling "Incontinens!"

Up: The Centurion's shoulders glow with orange fire, and he backhands his opponent upwards with his free hand

Down: The Centurion's shoulders glow with orange fire, and he kicks his opponent with a faster version of his Legion Kick move

Special attacks:

Lion's Pounce: (Neutral B) A charged move with three tiers. Releasing the button on the first charge level causes the Centurion to stab his Gladius forward, dealing moderate damage. Releasing the button on the second charge level causes the Centurion to leap forward, stab his opponent with his Gladius, then punch his opponent in the face while yelling "Incredibilis!", dealing large damage and briefly stunning his opponent. Releasing the button on the third charge level causes the Centurion to leap forward a great distance, stab his opponent with his Gladius, then uppercut his opponent while yelling "Incredibilis!", dealing very large damage and knocking his opponent onto their back.

Legion Kick: (Side B) The Centurion's shoulders glow with orange fire and he kicks his opponent, dealing a small amount of damage, as well as forcing them backwards and briefly stunning them.

Eagle's Fury: (Up B) The Centurion leaps high into the air and then brings his Gladius down on his opponent, dealing moderate damage. If his opponent is knocked onto their back as a result of Lion's Pounce or The Emperor's Revenge, Eagle's Fury will cause the Centurion to stab his Gladius through his opponent's chest while yelling "Infirmus!", dealing extremely high damage.

Parry: (Down B) If the Centurion uses Parry at the exact time he is hit with a melee attack, he will block the attack with his Gladius and force his opponent backwards, giving him an opening to attack. If the Centurion uses Parry when not being hit by a melee attack, he will use a tier one Lion's Pounce.

Grab & Throw:

Grab: The Centurion backhands his opponent with his free hand, briefly immobilizing them

Pummel: The Centurion grabs his opponent by the neck and repeatedly smashes the hilt of his Gladius into his opponent's head

Throw: The Centurion grabs his opponent by the neck, then throws them

Taunts:

Neutral Taunt: The Centurion walks backwards and uses his free hand to beckon his opponent to approach, while shouting "Etiam!"

Down Taunt: The Centurion stabs his Gladius into the ground and drops to his knees, while facepalming with his free hand and shaking his head

Up Taunt: The Centurion thrusts his Gladius upwards and cheers, similar to the activation of The Emperor's Revenge

- Limited aerial mobility

- Underwhelming aerial attacks

- Limited long range options

The Emperor's Revenge: The Centurion thrusts his Gladius upwards, causing his entire body to glow with golden light. Anyone attempting to attack the Centurion while he activates Emperor's Revenge is immediately knocked onto their back. The Centurion will continue to glow with golden light for a limited time. During this time, he takes no damage, his attacks are more powerful, and any attack that would cause his opponent to be stunned will instead cause them to fall onto their back.

#SmashBrosInfinite
Signatures are so 2014.

Ihury
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ihury » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:04 am

I've got a bunch of OC apps coming up. I'll have them finished tomorrow.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:39 pm

What are y’all thinking of having your characters do once the IC starts?

I’ll probably just have Dio show up in some random Universe, same for Monsoon
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 pm

Mundeo wrote:What are y’all thinking of having your characters do once the IC starts?

I’ll probably just have Dio show up in some random Universe, same for Monsoon

well that depends on what the first IC post is, I plan on having K Rool crash land his fortress into Bowser's and the two team up

Guardians of the Holy Bowling Alley
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 23, 2012
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Guardians of the Holy Bowling Alley » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:45 pm

A part of me really wants to do this. The other part of me is lazy and kind of does not want to do this. Eh, maybe I'll just watch.

Regardless, consider this a tag.
|| Please support the Great Archive of Nations by donating cards for preservation. ||

The Former Conservative Conservative Party Candidate of 2016!

Breaking News: The Conservative Conservative Party is now inactive.

"Forwards is Backwards, and Backwards is Forwards!"

Ihury
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ihury » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Noh Mi-gwang
노미광 / 盧美光

Series of Origin OC

- Drawing from her experience as a scientist under the contract of a clandestine South Korean military research programme, Noh Mi-gwang is able to open portals between different worlds using a variety of methods learned during her 33 years as an expert on multiversal travel. She cannot, however, close portals, nor can she open multiple portals simultaneously (there is a cool-down time of 15 minutes between openings).

- Aside from her ability to open portals between worlds, Noh possesses no other combat skills. She can, however, hit people with her walking cane if so desired.

- being 79 years old, Noh is physically frail and slow in movement. While she suffers from no major illnesses, she does requires a cane to walk.

- "New Moon" (Requires Ahn to be present): After creating one portal, Noh creates a second portal inside the first, in a perpendicular, overlapping orientation; Ahn then closes the outside portal onto the inside portal, causing an inter-dimensional disruption that, among other minor side effects, permanently merges two separate universes together. This is a one-off technique, as doing so would instantly kill both Noh and Ahn.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Ahn Jang-eun
안장은 / 安長恩

Series of Origin: OC

- as the son of a prominent North Korean military strategist and a test subject of experiments into multiverse technologies undertaken by the government of the DPRK, Ahn Jang-eun has the ability to close portals through a variety of means. He cannot, however, open portals. Unlike Noh Mi-gwang, however, he does not have a cool-down period, and can also close portals simultaneously.

- Ahn Jang-eun possesses no special powers besides his ability to close dimensional portals and wormholes. He does, however, possess a 3rd-degree black belt in taekwondo, and carries a stiletto knife strapped to his ankle.

- While the human experimentation undertaken by the North Korean government did not result in any major side effects, it did cause Ahn's eyesight to deteriorate significantly; he has a degree of roughly 800 in both eyes, and can barely see farther than an arm's length ahead of him without his glasses.

- " New Moon" (requires Noh to be present)After creating one portal, Noh creates a second portal inside the first, in a perpendicular, overlapping orientation; Ahn then closes the outside portal onto the inside portal, causing an inter-dimensional disruption that, among other minor side effects, permanently merges two separate universes together. This is a one-off technique, as doing so would instantly kill both Noh and Ahn.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:25 pm

Link (great grandson of BotW Link)

Combining most of the games so I really don't have an image....

Series of Origin: Legend of Zelda (100 years after BotW)

The Sheika Slate can do many things, from freezing objects to blowing stuff up to levitating things. (Magnesis: lifts/lowers stuff, Sphere and Square Bombs: blow things up, of course, Cryonis: freezes things and harms them, Stasis: stops time, and Camera: takes pictures)
The Twilight Shard allows Link to become a wolf at any given point.
The Paraglider allows him to traverse Hyrule (or any Universe) quickly.
The Hookshot can be attached to practically anything and used to swing across pits of lava or chasms; also can be used to reach new heights.
The Boomerang can be used to cut down ropes and strings and can be used to retrieve objects.
Bombs can...well, blow stuff up.
Fire and Ice Rods cast fire and ice particles, respectively. They have to recharge after each use, however.
The Pegasus Boots allow the user to run really fast.
At this point in Hyrule's history, the Master Sword is just a relic now but can still be used as a weapon. It is unbreakable and can be used as a light source for dark areas.
The Hylian Shield is nearly indestructible, can be used like the Boomerang and did someone mention shield-boarding?
The Master Cycle Zero (Master Cycle for short) was gifted to the Hero of the Wild after completing daunting trials. 100 years later, the bike is being stored in a shed outside the castle, waiting to be used again. Weapons were added to it sometime within the last 20 years, the bike uses Sheika technology to move and activate said weapons. (Weapons are laser guns)

Due to being a knight in training, Link can preform various moves with his various equipment/whatever's at his disposal. He can use almost anything as a weapon.
Survival Training
Healing abilities (knights in training are required to learn healing techniques)

Of course, being so many years in the future than your own "universe" has its drawbacks. A lot of them, actually. Fortunately, there are those that are in the same situation as you and there are those that are willing to help you get used to everything.
Due to Hyrule being taken over by Ganondorf (and whoever else), Link is unsure if he should stay with everyone or go back and deal with Ganondorf. He ultimately decides to stay, knowing that there is greater strength in numbers (plus some people are technically gods so...)
Some of his equipment has to recharge after long periods of use. This now applies to the Master Sword as well.

Request Aid - A previous Hero is summoned from the Sacred Realm to aid Link for a short period of time. This fallen Hero does triple damage to opponents and cannot be killed, due to him being a spirit.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:40 pm

Ihury wrote:
Noh Mi-gwang
노미광 / 盧美光

Series of Origin OC

- Drawing from her experience as a scientist under the contract of a clandestine South Korean military research programme, Noh Mi-gwang is able to open portals between different worlds using a variety of methods learned during her 33 years as an expert on multiversal travel. She cannot, however, close portals, nor can she open multiple portals simultaneously (there is a cool-down time of 15 minutes between openings).

- Aside from her ability to open portals between worlds, Noh possesses no other combat skills. She can, however, hit people with her walking cane if so desired.

- being 79 years old, Noh is physically frail and slow in movement. While she suffers from no major illnesses, she does requires a cane to walk.

- "New Moon" (Requires Ahn to be present): After creating one portal, Noh creates a second portal inside the first, in a perpendicular, overlapping orientation; Ahn then closes the outside portal onto the inside portal, causing an inter-dimensional disruption that, among other minor side effects, permanently merges two separate universes together. This is a one-off technique, as doing so would instantly kill both Noh and Ahn.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Ahn Jang-eun
안장은 / 安長恩

- as the son of a prominent North Korean military strategist and a test subject of experiments into multiverse technologies undertaken by the government of the DPRK, Ahn Jang-eun has the ability to close portals through a variety of means. He cannot, however, open portals. Unlike Noh Mi-gwang, however, he does not have a cool-down period, and can also close portals simultaneously.

- Ahn Jang-eun possesses no special powers besides his ability to close dimensional portals and wormholes. He does, however, possess a 3rd-degree black belt in taekwondo, and carries a stiletto knife strapped to his ankle.

- While the human experimentation undertaken by the North Korean government did not result in any major side effects, it did cause Ahn's eyesight to deteriorate significantly; he has a degree of roughly 800 in both eyes, and can barely see farther than an arm's length ahead of him without his glasses.

- " New Moon" (requires Noh to be present)After creating one portal, Noh creates a second portal inside the first, in a perpendicular, overlapping orientation; Ahn then closes the outside portal onto the inside portal, causing an inter-dimensional disruption that, among other minor side effects, permanently merges two separate universes together. This is a one-off technique, as doing so would instantly kill both Noh and Ahn.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Accepted. The entire universal merging thing could probably be undone by SOME beings (e.g Super Shenron) but aside from that, it's good.

Centurion and Madison accepted too.

Ihury
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ihury » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:42 pm

Gurori wrote:
Ihury wrote:
Noh Mi-gwang
노미광 / 盧美光

Series of Origin OC

#SmashBrosInfinite

Ahn Jang-eun
안장은 / 安長恩

#SmashBrosInfinite

Accepted. The entire universal merging thing could probably be undone by SOME beings (e.g Super Shenron) but aside from that, it's good.

Centurion and Madison accepted too.

Alright, noted.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:55 pm

Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

Series of Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog (Main Series)

For an overweight man, Eggman is surprisingly agile! Dr Eggman possesses enhanced strength along with a genius-level intellect, he is brilliant at piloting just about any vehicle and is an exceptional inventor and expert mechanic. Eggman is also incredibly durable, capable of being flung across large distances and come out of it mostly unharmed.

Eggman also possesses great courage and seemingly the ability to escape from any situation.

Egg Mobile: Eggman utilises this vehicle as his main mode of transportation, it can travel at high speeds, even in the vacuum of space. His Egg Mobile can be docked into any of Eggman's larger vehicles, serving as the cockpit.

Laser Gun: Eggman also possesses a laser gun which can be used to take down enemies, even from afar, as it can lock on to targets.

Eggman sometimes overlooks crucial details in his plans, which can cause said plans to eventually come crashing down. He also needs oxygen to breathe.

None (Yet)

#SmashBrosInfinite
Last edited by Gurori on Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ihury
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ihury » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:02 pm

Republic of Korea
대한민국 / 大韓民國

Leader:
President Kang Seong-ryong (강성룡 / 康成龍)

Members:
Defence Minister Lim Hyeon-jae (림현재 / 林現在)
Reunification Minister Kim Ok (감옥 / 金玉)
Noh Mi-gwang (former)

#SmashBrosInfinite

Democratic People's Republic of Korea
주선민주주의인민공화국 / 朝鮮民主主義人民共和國

Leader
Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un (김정은 / 金正恩)

Members:
Reunification Minister Ri Mun-han (이문한 / 李文漢)
General of the Army Ahn Chan-il (안찬일 / 安振日) (father of Ahn Jang-eun)
Ahn Jang-eun

#SmashBrosInfinite

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Mario

Series of Origin: Mario (Includes Super Mario & Donkey Kong, possibly the same universe as The Legend of Zelda too)

Enhanced Agility, Acrobatics, Strength and Jumping Height

Mario can utilise power-up items to change form in a way, gaining unique abilities.
Utilising a Super Star will temporarily grant Mario full invincibility.

Mario also possesses Pyrokinesis, which while potent, isn't nearly as strong as the enhanced version provided by the Fire Flower.

With Cappy, he can temporarily possess other beings... Cappy isn't with Mario at the moment, though.

Mario is also gifted in hand-to-hand combat.

Fireball: Self Explanatory, if using the Ice Flower it becomes an Ice sphere which can freeze opponents.

Flame Punch: Mario encompasses his fist in flames, using it to throw a powerful punch.

Super Jump Punch: Mario uppercuts his opponent, somehow causing coins to erupt from their head.

Mario Finale

Mario produces two huge fireballs and tosses them towards his opponent(s). The effects may be different depending on which power-up is used (e.g: Ice Flower would produce freezing ice spheres instead). In any case, the opponent(s) are trapped in the projectiles, which circle around each other.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Ihury wrote:
Republic of Korea
대한민국 / 大韓民國

Leader:
President Kang Seong-ryong (강성룡 / 康成龍)

Members:
Defence Minister Lim Hyeon-jae (림현재 / 林現在)
Reunification Minister Kim Ok (감옥 / 金玉)
Noh Mi-gwang (former)

#SmashBrosInfinite

Democratic People's Republic of Korea
주선민주주의인민공화국 / 朝鮮民主主義人民共和國

Leader
Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un (김정은 / 金正恩)

Members:
Reunification Minister Ri Mun-han (이문한 / 李文漢)
General of the Army Ahn Chan-il (안찬일 / 安振日) (father of Ahn Jang-eun)
Ahn Jang-eun

#SmashBrosInfinite

Both accepted.

Clarcia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Clarcia » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Darth Vader

Series of Origin: Star Wars

The Dark side of the Force
Almost indomitable will
Force choke, push, pull, etc...
Skilled Pilot
Master Tactician

Ligtsaber Form V
Has extremely powerful force power

Vader is slow and while he can take a beating, his suit is somewhat fragile after too many hits...

Vader’s Wrath

Vader chokes the opponent and throws the opponent into a field where his flagship/Super Star Destroyer Executor uses orbital bombardment to wipe the target out.

#SmashBrosInfinite

The Executor Super Star Destroyer and its crew

Leader: Darth Vader

Members:

Admiral Piett
General Veers
The other crew of the Executor

#SmashBrosInfinite

Meta Knight

Series of Origin: Kirby

Master Swordman
Can fly
Smiled Tactician

Uses his sword Galaxia, constantly.
Uses his speed and agility with the his sword to overwhelm his opponents

He will always give his opponents a fair fight. Even offering a sword or other weapons so that they have a fighting chance.

The Galaxian Finisher

Using Galaxia, Meta Knight administers multiple powerful hits to his opponents before delivering a final knockout blow.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:26 pm

The Eggman Empire

Leader: Doctor Eggman

Members: Metal Sonic
NPC Orbot & Cubot
Billions of NPC Robots

#SmashBrosInfinite

Metal Sonic

Series of Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog

Super Speed: Metal Sonic can reach speeds surpassing Mach 5 in any environment, even when damaged. With certain techniques, he can temporarily achieve speeds that are faster than light.

Enhanced Strength: Metal Sonic is incredibly strong, which is owed to his mechanical nature. He is so strong in-fact, that he can tear apart his own frame, which is made of an incredibly tough metal.

Enhanced Durability: Metal Sonic is made of an incredibly tough metal, allowing him to take a lot of punishment.

Infinite Stamina: As a machine, Metal Sonic does not tire at all.

Hyper-Intelligence: Self-explanatory

Prediction: As a result of his incredibly advanced AI among other specs, Metal Sonic is capable of predicting his opponents to a degree. As a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog, he can predict even his organic counterpart's high-speed movements.

Spin-Attack: Metal Sonic curls up into a concussive ball and hurls himself towards his target, with enough speed he can bore holes through a wide range of materials. As he is a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog, he can also utilise the Spin-Attack's variants, such as the Homing Attack, Spindash, Spin Jump and Light Speed Attack.

Plasma Pulse Laser: Metal Sonic fires a purple laser from the intake on his stomach.

Forcefield: Metal Sonic produces a nigh-indestructible forcefield to shield himself from damage.

Ring Spark Field: Metal Sonic forms a field of energy around himself, it uses up so much energy that it temporarily weakens Metal Sonic after usage, slowing him down in the process and reducing mobility.

Overdrive: By overloading his circuits, essentially pushing his components to their limits, Metal Sonic can temporarily power himself up. This runs the risk of damaging components which will need to be replaced.

V. Maximum Overdrive Attack: By going into maximum Overdrive, Metal Sonic can envelop himself in a field of energy, hurling himself towards his opponent. If used for too long, it will cause serious damage to Metal Sonic's own body or potentially even destroy it.

Copycat: By scanning and copying the data of his targets, Metal Sonic can flawlessly mimic their abilities. Once he has copied enough data, Metal Sonic can transform into Neo Metal Sonic, who has the ability to shape-shift. By copying more data, Neo Metal Sonic can transform further into Metal Madness and then Metal Overlord, assuming he has enough energy and material to do so. As both Metal Madness and Metal Overlord, Metal Sonic can utilise Chaos Control to warp spacetime, flamethrowers, energy crystals, lasers and spike-like rockets. Metal Madness and Overlord are both so powerful that it requires numerous super state users to defeat them.

There are quite a few techniques which are detrimental to Metal Sonic, design flaws are at fault for this.

Maximum Overdrive Pulse Laser
(As Metal Sonic and Neo Metal Sonic)

Utilising his Maximum Overdrive, Metal Sonic fires a huge laser towards his target(s), dealing massive amounts of damage.

Metal Punisher
(As Metal Madness and Metal Overlord)

Using Chaos Control to freeze time, Metal Sonic unleashes a barrage of Chaos Spears upon his target(s) followed by a Chaos Blast, time then resumes as normal, dealing gargantuan amounts of damage.

#SmashBrosInfinite
Last edited by Gurori on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:30 pm

Clarcia wrote:
Darth Vader

Series of Origin: Star Wars

The Dark side of the Force
Almost indomitable will
Force choke, push, pull, etc...
Skilled Pilot
Master Tactician

Ligtsaber Form V
Has extremely powerful force power

Vader is slow and while he can take a beating, his suit is somewhat fragile after too many hits...

Vader’s Wrath

Vader chokes the opponent and throws the opponent into a field where his flagship/Super Star Destroyer Executor uses orbital bombardment to wipe the target out.

#SmashBrosInfinite

The Executor Super Star Destroyer and its crew

Leader: Darth Vader

Members:

Admiral Piett
General Veers
The other crew of the Executor

#SmashBrosInfinite

Meta Knight

Series of Origin: Kirby

Master Swordman
Can fly
Smiled Tactician

Uses his sword Galaxia, constantly.
Uses his speed and agility with the his sword to overwhelm his opponents

He will always give his opponents a fair fight. Even offering a sword or other weapons so that they have a fighting chance.

The Galaxian Finisher

Using Galaxia, Meta Knight administers multiple powerful hits to his opponents before delivering a final knockout blow.

#SmashBrosInfinite

Accepted

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse