NATION

PASSWORD

Hope Rises (RWBY AU RP) (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat May 18, 2019 12:59 pm

Selene
Selene and Neo Bisque headed into town with a list of items, Neo complaining about how hard it is to find Dust at an affordable price thanks to the embargo, especially unconventional ammunition like Flechette rounds or chain shot. "At least she didn't ask for a laser pointer or a motion tracker. We'd have to go all the way to Blaine's Landing to find one of those and that town's black market is the most expensive one outside of Mistral. Luckily for us, there is a Dust shop right across the street from the bank and one of the items she wants is a small jewel encrusted bamboo chest that she left in one of the deposit boxes." Selene said to Neo Bisque, a hat protecting her eyes from the scorching rays of the sun.

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon May 20, 2019 10:36 am

Neo

She handed Selene her sunglasses “jeez don’t force yourself to be in this light, you know we could have waited to do this, least till a darker time” she said sighing, she then kissed Selene’s cheek “so we are getting ever so more closer to graduation”
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon May 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Selene
"We are First Years who are three weeks away from finishing our second semester. We still have another three rears to go before graduation. As for this sun, the bank where the jewel encrusted bamboo chest is being kept closes at dusk. I know you hate having to work on weekends, especially three day ones, but luckily for us, this list is short. Dust cartridges, an all-purpose gun cleaning kit, jewel encrusted bamboo chest, boot polish, and over-the-counter pesticides. They must be fumigating the kitchen for hopping rats if they are asking for stuff that powerful." Selene said to Neo Bisque as they reached the bank, gunshots ringing from inside.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon May 20, 2019 11:00 pm

neo

“Well sweetheart, what do you wanna do cause, to be honest being with you is the only thing I care about” she smiled warmly “I do a lot of things just for you”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Bank Robbery Foiled

Postby Flarbinia » Tue May 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Selene
"No time to flirt. Those bank robbers ain't gonna arrest themselves." Selene said to Neo Bisque right before they both ran into the bank. "Now, does anyone else want to be a hero?" The leader of the bank robbers shouted as his men turned to face Neo and Selene, smoke coming from his gun as he got his boot off the lone security guard that had rushed him. Selene pulled out her pistols and emptied her clips into him and two of his men. Neo Bisque used her speed to take out the rest of the bank robbers, their heads falling to the blood soaked floor. "Judging by their vests, these men are part of the Wallas Gang." Selene said to Neo Bisque before kicking over one of the corpses. "Vacuo Branch." Selene said to Neo Bisque, urine going down her pant leg.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed May 22, 2019 11:02 pm

neo

She looked at Selene and grabbed her by the shoulders “he What’s wrong?” She had noticed the piss rolling down Selene’s leg “did one of them get you?” She was worried

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri May 24, 2019 3:54 pm

"No. We just went in assuming that we went in, thinking that these were garden variety bank robbers and we won, only for them to turn out to be in a different league. You've heard about that gang of horse thieves and pimps on the other side of the continent? Well, that is the Vale Branch. These men worked for the Vacuo Branch of the Wallas Gang. The most dangerous men to ever rustle cattle, the most ruthless debt collectors outside of the Atlas and Mistral. We will have to keep a lower profile during our next mission than expected if we don't want to head home in a body bag." Selene said to Neo Bisque before dusting herself off.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun May 26, 2019 1:48 pm

Neo

“All we need to do is talk to Mesa due to her being so feared in the criminal community” she said smiling “plus I owe these guys for what they did to my father” she patted Selene’s head and kissed her cheek then whispered in her ear “you peed yourself” she picked up the corpses and dragged them out while helping the people

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun May 26, 2019 3:53 pm

Selene
After a few minutes, Selene was allowed into the vault and given the key for one of the safe deposit boxes. Once she found the right one, she opened it and took out the jewel encrusted bamboo chest. Thanking the bank manager for getting her some new pants, she put them on and left the Vault, Neo Bisque having placed the last of the corpses on the hearse. "If the Vacuo Branch of The Wallas Gang went after your dad, that means that he borrowed from some big fish. Their services ain't cheap, considering the kind of debtors they usually have to deal with." Selene said to Neo Bisque as her team leader crossed the second item off the list and headed to the Dust shop across the street, a sign saying "45% clearance sale on all products" being put up in the window.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Duel Of The Mentors

Postby Flarbinia » Tue May 28, 2019 2:34 pm

Methos
Methos entered the faculty only sparring arena, bronze blade in hand as it ascended a few feet. On the other side, Mesa had her briefcase that can turn into six guns. They both stared the other down, Mesa trying to psych him out. Once the horn blared, Mesa began using the shadows to move around the arena, Methos striking at every shadow as she fired off a couple rounds. This game of cat and mouse continued until Mesa finally materialized, Pandora turned into a rifle. Methos, knowing that a blow to the head would take him out of the fight, took up a defensive stance that was unfamiliar to most Huntsmen and Huntresses, confusing Mesa. Seizing the opportunity, Methos charged at Mesa and slammed into her, knocking her out of the arena with a single slash. "Methos, I cannot deny that I am impressed. I have never heard of someone outside Menagerie knowing Kyūryū Dansu, let alone using one of the Seven Sequences." Headmistress Debra said to Methos as medics approached Mesa and tended to the small cuts she received. "Djer found someone willing to train him in that rare style during a diplomatic mission. Unfortunately, I was only able to learn five of the Seven Sequences before the old jackal kicked the bucket." Methos said to Headmistress as the arena descended.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu May 30, 2019 10:14 am

Mesa

“Damn” she got up pushing aside the medics “I’ll do it myself” she pulled out her stitching kit and began fixing herself “I want a rematch later, sweetheart” she said somewhat jokingly towards him, mentioning their last night fun. She smiled at him.

neo

“I would like some dust please” she asked the shopkeeper

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu May 30, 2019 11:56 am

Selene
"You are going to have to be more specific. People have been comin' into my shop askin' for Dust all week and today was supposed to be my day off." The shop owner said to Neo Bisque, his eyes having bags. "Here is the list, Bill." Selene said to the owner as she handed him the purchase orders. "Very exotic selection. Unfortunately, I am all out of tear gas canisters and chain shot, but I do have Flechette rounds and a few Tracker Shells." Bill said to Selene as he headed to the storeroom. After a few minutes, he brought back a large cardboard box and placed it on the counter before reaching into a cabinet and pulling out a small lead case. "Be careful. If the expensive dye gets on you, it ain't comin' off." Bill said to Selene and Neo Bisque as he opened the case, clear shells containing an other translucent fluid that glowed in the ultraviolet light emitting from the case. "Mesa doesn't own a dog and she is not a dog Faunus, so I don't know why she would ask for Tracker Shells." Selene said to Bill as she closed the case and grabbed it, Neo Bisque grabbing the box and putting it in the free bag that came with every purchase. "If you ever see Scarface, tell her that she ain't getting any more ammo 'til she pays her tab. No more store credit." Bill said to Selene as he pulled out a piece of paper and held it up, the paper unfolding until it reached his crotch. Selene grabbed the paper, folded it back up, and placed it in the bag with the Tracker Shells before heading down the street with Neo Bisque. "Two items down, three to go. We should be able to find an all-purpose gun cleaning kit in there." Selene said to Neo Bisque as they approached a weapons store.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:02 am

neo

“Well she was but she got held up at the school, she should be by tomorrow to pay you off” she said to bill then she smiled and grabbed Selene by the hand started to walk off to the weapon store “an all purpose gun cleaner, actually we need to buy some new wet stones for our blades weapons since we all use the same sone it gets used fast” she said as she marked off weapon cleaner off the list knowing that’s always in stock and even then a not so important thing to get

mesa

She stood and waited for methos, she had planed a sort of date for them that night but she need the main part, the beautiful man, least an interesting individual anyway. “I wonder what’s taking him so long” she said out loud, hoping he heard her and would take interest. She may not be a beautiful but she still had a smoking body if you look past the scars, even then she has the personality to make up for it at least

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:12 pm

Selene
Selene grabbed Neo Bisque and pointed towards a sign saying "Deluxe All-Purpose Gun Cleaning Kit is now 50%!", the two immediately heading inside to get their hands on one. "Little Bisque. I thought you weren't going to show up, but your father didn't lie when he said you would be visiting my shop during your time at school. Speaking of which, you do know that he and his best friend are maxed out on charge card?" Ivan, the owner of the weapons store, said to Neo Bisque. "I don't think he or Methos told her about that, though I wouldn't be surprised if this was also the case with Mesa." Selene said to Ivan. "She has racked up a lot of debt and not just with me. Now, what do you want? I doubt you came here to chat up with an old man from Atlas." Ivan said to Selene and Neo Bisque as he headed behind the counter and placed a sign on the counter saying "Due to the recent Atlesian embargo, we will no longed be accepting checks or credit cards. We apologize for any inconvenience" written in big black letters. "One Deluxe All-Purpose Gun Cleaning Kit and two whetstones, please." Selene said to Ivan as Neo pointed at the two whetstones in the display case. Ivan pulled out the whetstones before heading to the back and returning with the Deluxe All-Purpose Gun Cleaning Kit. Selene handed him the five hundred and fifty on the register and bagged the items.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:32 pm

Methos
"Sorry. I had to find something to cover up those scars for one night." Methos said to Mesa as he approached her with a can of makeup small enough to fit in one's palm, the words "Made In Atlas" written on the back. Mesa took the can, opened it, and smeared the contents on her big scars, tossing it in the trash once it was empty. "In case you were wondering, it was a souvenir that missus Bisque brought home from Atlas. Turns out the rejuvenation clinic she visited while she was still kicking around sells 'em to paying customers for one hundred lien a dozen. Sadly, this is the only one left, as I gave the other eleven to Selene in preparation for her team's date with Team TANK." Methos said to Mesa before they headed to the Bronze Moors.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:42 am

neo

“If I ever see him soon I let that old fart know, but Mesa just been busy, but she have what you need soon” she smiled and waved as she left “see ya” Selene was right behind her, it seemed to have gotten late “Well, you ready to head home, sweetheart?”

mesa

“Well if I need more to make sure people don’t recognize me or to keep the sheep from staring I’ll bug Neo, she doesn’t like makeup anyway” she said with a sigh as she made sure her makeup was perfect on the way there “you need to not baby those kids, cause eventually they may stab ya, but it doesn’t help I do it to” she said as they got near Bronze moors “I don’t know if it Neo or what, but I just can’t help it, but whatever, are you ready for tonight?”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Final Items Acquired/Compliment Of Methos

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:58 am

Selene
"No. We still have to get the boot polish and over-the-counter pesticides." Selene said to Neo Bisque as they continued walking down the street, every store closed save for a hardware store that, judging by the sign in the window, was five minutes away from closing. Selene and Neo entered the store, Neo Bisque grabbing the last bottle of shoe polish while Selene approached the counter. "What do you want?" The owner said to Selene, Selene simply handing him the purchase orders. "Shade must have a big Prairie Rat infestation or just really big Prairie Rats. I will see what I have in stock." The owner said to Selene as he headed to the storeroom bringing back a large black can with a skull and crossbones on it. "Death From Above. I paid double to get my hands on extra strength formula. You girls are lucky. If someone else had bought my last can, you would have to travel to Menagerie to get your hands on a can. What your teacher is asking for, it will get you and whoever sold it to you thrown in the slammer for possessing contraband if you got your hands on it anywhere other than Vacuo or Menagerie. Six thousand lien." The owner said to Selene before she handed him the money for the Death From Above and the boot polish, she and Neo Bisque heading back to Shade.
Methos
"You don't need any more. You've already covered up the ones people will most likely notice." Methos said to Mesa Black as they continued walking.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Date Takes An Unexpected Turn

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:58 am

Methos
It was half an hour before Methos and Mesa reached the Bronze Moors, Methos parking his sports car after a few minutes of looking for a spot, the vehicle covered in spikes, the roof protected by barbed wire. Methos left the vehicle and helped Mesa out of the vehicle, the two heading inside. "Ah, you must be the lucky couple who booked Table 16." The receptionist said to Methos is a tone, her smile and the lack of other customers indicating that something was up. Once they were seated, they were given a menu, Methos ordering wine for both of them while Mesa ordered turkey for both of them. Once the food and drinks were placed on the table, Methos and Mesa beginning to eat and drink slowly. Once they were finished, they got up to go to the bathroom, only to fall to the ground, exhausted. After a few minutes, their eyes fluttered shut. "Good work, Delaine. Toss them into the alley and let the dogs deal with them. I will send the car to Jaws. His little chop shop should be able to dispose of the evidence." The owner of the restaurant said to the receptionist, the receptionist simply nodding as she dragged Methos out the backdoor.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:40 pm

neo

“We should hurry back now” she took the stuff since she was the strongest one among them and led Selene back to the school

Mesa

‘Damn, I must have forgot something’ she thought to herself as she swiftly came to. It was a dark area, perfect for her, she thought. No one knew her semblance or how it worked except her and the students she mothered.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:14 pm

Methos
Dogs suddenly walked out of the shadows, their mouths covered in drool, growling at Mesa and Methos as they circled like vultures. The couple did not have their weapons, as no one was allowed to carry weapons into the Bronze Moors without a concealed weapons permit. Luckily for them, Methos was able to use his semblance to lift the dogs off the ground with his mind, allowing Mesa to effortlessly kill them.
Selene
They arrived at the school, Selene heading to the storeroom to place the Death From Above on the shelf labeled "Pesticides and Herbicides" while Neo headed to Mesa's room with the Dust Cartridges and the Deluxe All-purpose Gun Cleaning Kit. While no one was allowed to enter Mesa's room without her permission, the door had a slot for deliveries.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:01 pm

mesa

“Damn looks like they got my knife I keep on my leg” she said dropping the dog’s corpse, then she cracked her knuckles “so who wanted us dead this time?” She questioning methos as she used her ability to see where people and hunt for guard’s positions “cause I’m gonna kill him for ruining our night” she pulled out a hand rag and cleaned off her makeup

neo

She wrote a note informing Mesa of her fees she need to pay before heading back to her room “so what we watching tonight, darling” she said as she cuddled up next to Selene “I hope it’s good, maybe something with horror or sci-fi”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Deduction Of Methos/Good News For Bisque

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:33 pm

Methos
"I knew there was something fishy about the receptionist being our waitress or the lack of other customers. Places like this are normally packed around this time, whether it is by paying customers or the staff. My guess is that a pair of sociopaths killed the staff and are using this place as a front, the patrons being sedated before being looted of their valuables and thrown into the alley. Other than the pearl encrusted silver necklace that you were wearing around your neck when we entered the restaurant, the only thing of value would be my car, as original parts are hard to come by." Methos said to Mesa as he got back to his feet, Mesa using her Semblance to head inside the Bronze Moors and unlock the backdoor for Methos.
Selene
"The latest season of Heimdall PI is available for streaming." Selene said to Neo Bisque, her team leader blushing with excitement. As the name suggested, premise of the sci-fi/horror franchise was that Heimdall, the god that guarded Asgard, had neglected his duty and was banished until he could redeem himself by solving cases of the paranormal persuasion, the most recent story arc having concluded with him going into hiding with a witness/girl of the week after saving her from the "Faunus In Black Suits That Wear Sunglasses At Night", an obvious jab at its rival franchise Faunus In Black.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:23 pm

mesa

“The car is a secondary objective, for now I need to snap some necks” she said waiting at the door “so you gonna come or what, cause I can see the assholes having fun” talking about what she is seeing through her semblance “we might need to hurry”

neo

“Perfect, we start watching it” she said with a smile on her face “so how’s the family been?” Her face going straight as she looked at Selene from her shoulder

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Methos Slays A Pair Of Thieves

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Methos
Mesa and Methos entered the restaurant, banging being heard from the freezer. Methos and Mesa headed into the kitchen and opened the door, the legal owner running out of the restaurant as they headed inside. Methos began untying and ungagging the starving and freezing employees as Mesa watched the restaurant, the one eyed Huntress seeing the owner get gunned down by the receptionist/waitress. Once he was done, Methos grabbed a knife from the kitchen and waited for the receptionist to walk by, slitting her throat once she got within stabbing distance. The receptionist's partner in crime grabbed Mesa and headed to the roof, Methos chasing after him. Once they were on the roof, Mesa elbowed the man who had taken her hostage in the stomach, allowing Methos to throw the knife, hitting him in the shoulder, causing him to drop the six-shooter. Methos then rushed forward and grabbed him, holding him over the ledge. "Who do you work for, Montana?" Methos asked the man as he lurched forward. "Fuck you,asshole." Montana said to Methos before he hit his head against the air conditioner. "Do I have to repeat myself? My arms are getting tired." Methos said to Montana. "Alright, I'll talk. We don't work for nobody. We dupe people into coming here, spike their drinks, steal their shit, throw them to the dogs, and sell it to any motherfucker willing to distribute it." Montana said to Methos right before Methos tossed him off the ledge, landing on the spikes, the impact guarantying an instant demise. "The girl was a nobody, but Montana was the best shot in Vale. Poached a gig a while back. I hunted him for six months, but the trail went cold, so I became a teacher. There is still a price on his head, so we can collect the reward. It is practically two paydays, considering that he double-crossed both the Spiders and the Wallas Gang." Methos said to Mesa as they headed downstairs to retrieve the body so that they can collect the bounty on his head.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:14 pm

mesa

She walked over to the revolver and picked it up, checking the cylinder. “Three bullets in it” she spun the cylinder and closed it. She then followed methos “I hope he is still alive” she said with a grin as she used her semblance to keep an eye on the body “I’m gonna enjoy myself a little, then we can drop by my place and I’ll cook for you” she said staying close to him

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse