NATION

PASSWORD

Hope Rises (RWBY AU RP) (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:21 pm

Toshi

“I’m reporting them, but we need to do something about them, cause it could be too late before the floating city cares about them” she sent in the report and position of where the kidnapping happened

westria

“Your forgetting the floating city, I know you been here for awhile, shouldn’t you rember that” she smiled as she leaned forward on his desk as he soon received a report on the smugglers guild in the city “so what’s that” she smiled. If he looked he could get a good view of her breast

ophidian

He watched as he took out his friends, it was like watch the world through someone else’s eyes. He struggled unable to fight back, wandering why they attacked him, he was a major player in an allied clan. He kept on trying, remember what his master said if he was hypnotized, he must relax cause fighting back does nothing but give them power. He knew this won’t last, the first moment he get he gonna kill them all.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Detective Boris Gives Wisteria The Lowdown

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:33 pm

Detective Boris
"Atlas is floating city. Mantle is not." Detective Boris said to Wisteria as he briefly lifted his arm to the sky and pointed his finger northeast. "Smuggler's Guild. They were big problem during Great War and the most dangerous gang in the immediate aftermath. They are not so tough these days. The White Fang took warehouse district, the Snow Leopards took Niflheim Heights, the Avalanche Triad took Mistral Town, the Slavers Guild took the garment district, and the Candido Family recently took the waterfront. All it would take to end that chapter in the history of Mantle's criminal underworld is a few well timed raids in the industrial district." Detective Boris said to Wisteria as he pointed at areas on a map, color coded pins indicating that which gang controlled which areas. "Now that we have gotten that lesson out of the way, let's get down to your mission. The men supplying the weapons will be delivering the merchandise to one of the wharfs. They will most likely head down Dead Fish Alley to avoid being hit by the White Fang. You will sneak aboard the truck at the rear of the convoy and our man on the inside should take you there. Once the truck comes to a complete stop, he and his Candido contact will whisper the phrase "Hail Mary smells like burning anchovies" and you will exit the vehicle. You will then head inside. Sulla Medici will see your weapon and assume that you are the hired muscle he was told to expect, so don't be surprised if he gives you free reign. Your objective is very simple: disable the alarms, turn off the surveillance cameras, take out the lookouts, and open the eastside gate so that my men can get the inside without them noticing. Once they are inside the perimeter, subdue Sulla, kill his men, and retrieve some of the more dangerous military hardware. I am sorry if you don't like the stealthy approach, but they might be keeping the best merchandise for themselves, so going in guns blazing ain't an option." Detective Boris said to Wisteria.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:04 am

Westria

“Sounds fun, but what’s the back up plan” she looked at him her eyebrow raised “cause I’m not gonna roll over and die” she pulled out a toothpick and began chewing it “cause if you don’t have a back up I’m gonna head to that situation with the slavers”

Ophidian

He relaxed his mind and waited patiently as they took his sword and bound his hands. He smiled on the inside, all he need was his gloves, he kept a hidden razor in there. It was only a matter of time before the stupid semblance wore off. He knew all and well such semblances last for moments, why else did they bind him. He just needs to kill the guy fast or he gonna get sent to the ever so brutal fighting pits, he must protect gith and snail.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:31 am

Detective Boris
"There is a team of snipers constantly watching the wharf and the surrounding area day and night. Should things start getting too hot, call them in for support. As for the Slavers Guild, we know that they have been making deals with the Avalanche Triad, trading guns for the more enthusiastic patrons of the AT's night clubs, bars, and hotels. Word on the street is that one will be happening in the basement of the Cronus Club, a gothic theme park where the night starts with bondage games and led to nasty stuff from there. Unfortunately, the owner, Ozymandias, is too lawyered up and well connected for us to bust on hearsay. Once you have dealt with the weapons shipment, you will disrupt the deal and subdue or kill everyone involved." Detective Boris said to Wisteria.
Gith
The van stopped suddenly, the walls being filled with lead as machineguns were fired, the men that had kidnapped him being dead. "Let's see what we got here? Slavers Guild guns are a buyer's market on the black market and nothing says "fuck you" like Snow Leopards selling their guns." One of the criminals who had attacked the van, presumably the leader judging by his tone, opened the door, setting the bound and gagged Gith and Freya, one of his kangaroo ears twitching. "Looks like we hit the jackpot." The kangaroo Faunus said to his comrades, Gith panicking as he approached. However, as she closed her eyes, she heard a slash and a thud. When she opened her eyes, she saw Ophidian open up the jugulars of the two thugs that ran towards the van with guns drawn.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:21 am

Westria

"well better than nothing" she sighed "well give me the location im supposed to head out to" she pulled out her scroll "and ill be there in a minute," Boris told her the location and she marked it on her scroll's map and repeated the phrase to herself "what a weird passcode" she put he scroll away "as for the slavers guild, I just have a personal grudge against them"

Ophidian

he shot each one in the head, not missing a single shot. any time he needed to reload he threw his gun and quickly grabbed another. he threw knives at his targets hitting them in the throat at one point. he soon found his sword and finished the massacre, gunshot died down in seconds. he had taken a few shots to the shoulder and leg, but the adrenaline making him not feel a thing. he quickly walked over to gith and cut her free along with Freya. "Danse Macabre, an encore maybe?" he laughed, grabbed a first aid kit. "we need to hurry, that is probably their best snake hunter and the boss of the cats is gonna be pissed"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Freya
"This is Snow Leopards territory. The Slavers Guild will assume that their men were killed by Snow Leopards and vice versa. They will be too busy shooting at each other to find out the truth." Freya said to Ophidian and Gith as they continued heading to the Ash Igloo Motel.
Chet
"Here it is. The Ash Igloo Motel. Drug deals. Back alley doctors. Organ theft. Snuff films. A "no questions asked" manager who murders anyone with a bad credit card. A decrepit little roach infested rat's nest straight out of a horror film. Four of the biggest bounties we saw in that garage work out of there, all four wanted for questioning: Giovanni "Three Dime Bags" Dante, Jack "Sawbones" Cree, Shu "Two For One" Qing, and Bill "Perfectionist" Chechen. We have plenty of time to collect those bounties and capture Hannah Blikdase." Chet said to Toshi as they parked outside the motel Ruby Rose had been spotted at three months ago, the wood rotting as the paint faded, the rusting hinges barely holding the doors up, the pavement cracked and full of pot holes, the sidewalk covered in weeds, the windows either broken, boarded up, or held together with tape.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:45 pm

Ophidian

“I don’t care, I don’t want to do that to you guys again” he began walking away “hurry up, we need to get to Hannah” he put his hand behind his head and waited, turning around slightly to look at them “this detour certainly allowed anyone else to get ahead of us”

Toshi

“Well let’s check in with the inn keep, cause he most likely gonna want some money out of it” she sighed “we need to be careful when we do this or we’ll get screwed” she crossed her arms “which one first big boy?”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:33 pm

"Giovanni "Three Dime Bags" Dante, considering that he is a drug dealer, is the easiest to capture, so he is obviously going to be first. We will work our way up from there until all four have been captured." Chet said to Toshi before entering the motel lobby. "Heh, I thought I would never see a Droid Fucker stop by here before. They tend to stick to the fancy hotels." The man they assumed to be the owner said to Chet and Toshi in a disinterested tone. "We are not an item!" Chet said to the man at the front desk. "Look, Assistant Manager Brass Jones. We are looking for these four. Can you help us?" Chet said to the owner in a half-apologetic tone as he glanced at the name tag, placing the four wanted posters on the table. "You are in luck. They are located in building 2. Take a right at the parking lot, then head up the stairs with the fading yellow paint, and keep moving until you reach 2-D. Giovanni should be in that room. Jack is two doors down from him, Shu is in the next room, and Bill will be doing his thing two doors down from that. There is a Bounty Collection Terminal installed in the corner. It is twenty-years out of date, but it is hooked up to the latest criminal database." Brass Jones said to Chet.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:11 pm

Toshi

She nodded “also where the manager?” She asked out of curiosity “just wondering, cause I’m sure he wants some” she cracked her knuckles “it is his management after all, so part of his income”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:22 am

"He has to identify a body at the morgue, so he won't be back until midnight. As for my brother's piece of the action, I must inform you that part of a recent out-of-court settlement is that we can't charge finders fees. Well, I can't. My brother may legally be my partner, but I am the one who has the business sense to keep this place afloat." Brass said to Chet and Toshi, the two heading towards the building where their four targets were staying. Chet sliced trough the lock, the wood and carpeting too wet to burn from the flames. Giovanni "Three Dime Bags" Dante and his customers immediately opened fire, Chet's armor tanking the hits as he made a beeline for Giovanni. Toshi quickly took out the customers and their bodyguards, Chet slicing off Giovanni's arm as he pointed his gun at the android, the flames of his Ōdachi cauterizing the wound. After cuffing the screaming drug dealer to the bed, they went from room to room, apprehending Jack "Sawbone" Cree and Shu "Two for One" Qing, though they were better trained than Giovanni, managing to hold their own against Chet. "This is the last one. With such a large bounty on his head, he must have a few bounty hunters to his list of kills, so I advise caution." Chet said to Toshi.

Widgetalia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Widgetalia » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:30 pm

"You son of a bitch! When my men get their hands on your film, you are a dead man, you hear! There will be no hole in Mantle for you to hide." Beaumont Darwin, a finch Faunus, said to Bill "Perfectionist" Chechen. "Perfect. Sequels make big money and require a larger cast." Bill replied with a smile on his face. "So now I know your little secret! You're just a failed director whose perfectionism cost you the renewal of your contract, causing you to snap like a twig! So you turned to murder to make your fortune, consequences be damned to Hell, moving on whenever you run out of "actors", and ended up with a bounty on your head. Tell me where you expect to hide? Atlas and Mistral will hand you over to Vale if you are caught. Shade Academy will hunt you down. Menagerie is off-limits to Humans." Beaumont Darwin said to Bill "The Perfectionist" Chechen sharpened his throwing knives. However, before the snuff film director could thrown one of them, an android busted down the door, the blade in its hands igniting.
Last edited by Widgetalia on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:41 pm

toshi

Walked in cloaked, keeping herself hidden as she silently moved closer to the target. She smiled, as she soon moved behind the target in absolute silence or relative silence. All it took now was one cut or one attack.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Chet And Toshi Capture A Snuff Film Director

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:42 pm

Chet
"We have heard enough out of you. Surrender now and you won't have to spend the rest of your life sentence in a body cast." Chet said to Bill, the failed director laughing at the android before throwing the knife to the side, striking Toshi in the foot, the blade piercing her aura and hitting the bone. Bill grabbed a meat tenderizer and a Bowie knife with chainsaw like teeth, charging at the android as he assumed a defensive stance, the knife making a loud roar as it collided with the Ōdachi. Bill hit Chet in the face with the meat tenderizer twice, the lenses being shattered. Chet responded by hitting the psychotic murderer in the stomach with the pommel of his Ōdachi, knocking his opponent to the floor. Bill got back up and took a shot to the leg from Toshi before resuming his assault wailing on Chet with his meat tenderizer until Chet sliced off both of his hands. Chet walked over to Toshi and pulled the throwing knife out of her foot, her Aura repairing the damage as Chet untied Beaumont Darwin, the White Fang squad leader running as far away from the Ash Igloo Motel as possible. "Looks like we've got four bounties and the Vale Police Department will get enough damning evidence to toss him in a cell and throw away the key. Perfect win-win for us." Chet said to Toshi as he turned off the camera and tossed it to her, the android lifting the crippled fugitive over his shoulder while Toshi carried the gym bag full of video tapes, disguise kits, unlicensed firearms, and bottles of steroid pills. Once they were in the lobby, the assistant manager looked at Chet. "Looks like Bill still had some fight in him. My brother should be able to replace the red lenses with blue ones for five thousand an eye once he gets back. On an unrelated note, a cat Faunus and her friend were asking about Ruby Rose earlier today. Considering that this place attracts bounty hunters like flies to shit, I naturally assumed that they were just that and told them to head to Room 4-D." The assistant manager said to Toshi as she and Chet collected their bounties, Chet holding the gym bag while Toshi headed outside.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:41 am

Toshi

she sighed as she bought herself a canned soda from a vending machine "well is everything on the inside ok?" she leaned against a wall and opened the can "cause your buying your own repairs from now on" she whipped the lip of the can "also you'll decide the best course of action for now, that knife hurt"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:46 pm

"Legally speaking, I am your property, meaning that you are responsible for my upkeep. Besides, ten grand is peanuts compared to what you got from the bounties, so why are you acting like a complete fucking bitch?" Chet said to Toshi in anger, his eyes glowing brighter than usual. "From the look of things, the lenses need to be replaced and the targeting system needs to be realigned. Fortunately, I am willing to throw in the system realignment for no extra charge, provided that you pay up for the lenses." The assistant manager said to Toshi as the manager walked inside dressed in a black leather jacket, baseball bat in hand, the business end wrapped in barbed wire. "What did I tell you about assisting bounty hunters? There's no point in helping them if we don't get any money out of it. That's what I said." The manager said to his brother. "Luckily for us, the android needs some new lenses." The assistant manager replied, Toshi swiping the card into the reader, the ten thousand lien being transferred into their account. "Good call." The manager said to Toshi before bringing Chet into the back, the assistant manager following them. After a few minutes, Chet was as good as new, complete with blue lenses.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:39 am

Toshi

“Chet don’t call me a bitch or say your my property, also Mr.manager, I know how business goes down here I was already gonna pay you something for both damages and a property fee” she said in an agitated tone “I’m not an idiot when it comes to bounty work in the shade of Atlas, so do you have anyone you need evicted before we return to our original goal” she swiped her card again transferring another thousand to the manager.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:38 pm

"We are insured for all bounty hunter related damages. It comes with the territory. As for your android companion, official records state that Chet is indeed your property." The assistant manager said to Toshi as he tilted his computer, the screen displaying the records he mentioned. "what did you expect? The repairs to my inner workings drained all of your accounts. Your superiors would notice such a large transfer, trace it to the mechanic, and send the nearest agent to investigate. Of course, your superiors would not throw away assets without a good reason, so they used your influence to make me your property, meaning that you are legally responsible for my upkeep and any collateral damage I cause." Chet said to Toshi before they headed to Room 4-D.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:19 pm

Toshi

She sighed and drank the rest of the sofa on the way there “I wish they let me know I got a pet to keep track of” she looked frustrated “I don’t like someone calling themselves property, machine or flesh, I don’t care” She grumbled “didn’t you get paid from that anyway?”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:36 am

Gith
"Looks like Hannah has flown the coop. Most likely found what she was looking for." Freya said to Gith and Ophidian Viper, Gith searching the drawers until she found a piece of paper with sets of numbers and letters. "This is a list of coordinates. Unfortunately, the only one that is not in Vacuo is a town located to the northwest. Frost Ale, I believe the locals call it." Gith said to Freya and Ophidian Viper. "I need to head back to the precinct. My jurisdiction ends at the city limits, anyway." Freya said to Gith and Ophidian Viper before leaving, Gith and Ophidian Viper heading to book passage to Frost Ale.
Chet
"We need to get going. Hannah Blikdase is not going to capture herself." Chet said to Toshi right before they both headed to room 4-D. "Looks like someone was already here and has found something." Chet said to Toshi before they found half of a dusty map on the floor. "Looks like someone gave the arch-traitor some instructions on where to meet and vice versa. Unfortunately, said instructions are too heavily decoded for my decryption software. We should give this to your superiors." Chet said to Toshi.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:51 am

Ophidian

"aww, but I was starting to like you" he gave a half crooked grin "well it can't be helped, so least take us to the city limits" he sighed "also I need a jacket, the body doesn't handle the cold too well."

Toshi

she took pictures with her scroll and sent them to atlas intelligence main decoder "the word on that last sentence isn't decoded, it's coded" she kept on taking pictures gathering evidence "why did she run this way..." she seemed confused why she went to atlas

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:39 pm

Chet
"I meant to say well coded. My decryption software was being pushed to the limit trying to decode the instructions and I glitched out." Chet said to Toshi as he gazed at the map. "Judging by the names on the map, I can safely say that the meeting took place in the Ashen Barrows, an unofficial Faunus graveyard that was scarred by the Vacuo Campaign. I was occasionally sent to buy parts from a Scrap Collector named Bisque. Where was I? Oh, yes. The meeting. The most likely location Ruby Rose met her contact is Skull Hill, a quiet place known for what is buried there. It was stripped of anything valuable by treasure hunters and scrap collectors long ago, so any witnesses would assume that Ruby Rose and her contact were there to pay their respects to the deceased." Chet said to Toshi.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:36 am

Toshi

“Well I sent it to atlas best decoder every, it’s probably made in a way so robots don’t understand it and cause them to fritz” she said moving the map and folded it “so there still a possibility of being wrong”

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:31 pm

Chet
"More likely is that I need a software upgrade or two. My creators were cheap bastards, using off-the-shelf programming to meet their fucking deadline. I need a bottle of whiskey or two. Yes, my cooling systems use grain alcohol. Another cost saving measure implemented because their commander wouldn't tolerate any further delays." Chet said to Toshi before they headed to the nearest Atlas Intelligence building, the half of the map of Vacuo still in their possession.
Officer Kale
"Can you hear me now? You must be Wisteria. Don't worry. This is a secure line. I am Officer Kale. The rat taking off the flat is Fabian. Get in." Office Kale said to Wisteria, the cow Faunus climbing into the back as Fabian replaced the flat tire with an inflated one, his tail swinging out, a naval captain's hat on his head. Fabian and Kale got back inside the vehicle and began following the rest of the trucks.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:28 am

Toshi

“You need an upgrade after this” she said while sighing

westria

She remained silent. Watching and patient.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:36 pm

Officer Kale
The convoy approached the front gate, snipers watching the trucks for suspicious activity. The trucks entered the courtyard single file, dogs sniffing the vehicles for car bombs, guards asking the drivers a series of questions. Once Officer Kale was given the all clear, he drove the truck into the courtyard and came to a complete stop. He then exited the vehicle, headed to the back, and whispered "Hail Mary smells like burning anchovies", Wisteria exiting the vehicle and heading into the warehouse. However, once inside, she immediately saw Sulla Medici. "You think that Atlas would send someone more discrete if they wanted to get their fancy hardware back. Yes, you and that rat Fabian were sold up the river. Luckily for you two, I've got bigger fish to fry." Sulla Medici said to Wisteria as gunshots were heard from outside, the van rushing through the gate, the men inside the vehicle getting out and opening fire as two hundred Faunus in white denim jackets rushed inside. "Looks like the bigger fish wants to fry us before either of us can fry them and has paid off the police officers waiting outside the east gate for good measure. I've been in this business enough to know that losing a wharf and a few thousand guns is a small price to pay for keeping the docks under Candido control. Grab the weapons you came for and get out." Sulla Medici said to Wisteria as he ran out of the building with his bodyguards, Officer Kale driving away in the half-empty truck as Fabian rushed inside the building, his hand held over his bloodstained belly. "Those bastards got me bad and Sulla knows I was the one who told the police about the shipment. Either way, I'm fucked six ways from sunday." Fabian said to Wisteria.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse