NATION

PASSWORD

The Coming Clash {OOC|OPEN}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:51 pm

Riysa wrote:Faal, what would my character have seen during this battle? Just that everyone's disappeared, or would he be more involved than that?

Well the battle's already over. Classic OP Faal MC demolished it.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:56 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Riysa wrote:Faal, what would my character have seen during this battle? Just that everyone's disappeared, or would he be more involved than that?

He's not the MC... Nor is he OP. That magic he used can only be used for very specific types of beings (its useless against anything else)
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:57 pm

You could have witnessed the very end of the fight
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:59 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Well the battle's already over. Classic OP Faal MC demolished it.

He's not the MC... Nor is he OP. That magic he used can only be used for very specific types of beings (its useless against anything else)

I'm joking about the OP part :p , I can think of plenty of situations in which long banishment chant is far from OP.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:05 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:

Faal's MCs normally have some pretty serious Plz Nerf God Powers. :P (kidding of course)

Woodstovia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
OP characters are a mix of player characters and NPCs... as such I make use of them as need be

Well at least we won't be as outnumbered by the DMA/Church as I'd feared

Looks at the fact that one of the character concepts I am toying with is a girl in the Church like Elania was at one point

Heh... *rubs back of own head* I can just keep her as a background character for strictly Elania if there are too many church characters. :P

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:08 pm

Nah I’m fine with going up against a crazed religious institution and the more fanatics the merrier

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:52 am

Uh, hey guys. Good news, my computer is finally letting me use nationstates again. Bad news, it took too long and now I'm kind of lost. Would it be too annoying if I asked what's happened so far, and where I might be able to insert Adam?

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:49 am

I may not go with Emile Grant, the guy who can give a power, rather i will either go with Nathaniel Blackwell, Fear/Nightmare manipulator, or Giovanni D'angelo, the Bloody angel. No matter which character concept i go with they will be with the ebony blood syndicate and work as either torturers or enforcers or both.

What all has gone on Icly so far?
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:25 pm

Granis wrote:Uh, hey guys. Good news, my computer is finally letting me use nationstates again. Bad news, it took too long and now I'm kind of lost. Would it be too annoying if I asked what's happened so far, and where I might be able to insert Adam?

Shadowwell wrote:I may not go with Emile Grant, the guy who can give a power, rather i will either go with Nathaniel Blackwell, Fear/Nightmare manipulator, or Giovanni D'angelo, the Bloody angel. No matter which character concept i go with they will be with the ebony blood syndicate and work as either torturers or enforcers or both.

What all has gone on Icly so far?

Uh... Well with me skimming it over:
1. Elania (Me) and Claire (Charlia) are having a discussion about nature in the botanical gardens
2. Brother Godwyn (Faal) and Ludovika (Khasinkonia) are having a "friendly" meeting in the latter's office
3. Aurek (Charlia) and Kato (Faal) are rolling out to investigate something
4. Slecg Beaumont (Faal) and Frederick H. Grimm (Kuhlfros) are meeting in the museum to discuss a book
5. Anastasiya (GAmetopians) and D. Drystan (Faal) (sorry I have some bad memories associated with that first name) seem to be fighting monsters in a park
6. Otto (Ryvern) and Thomas (Vulnier) are walking into the nurse's office at school
7. Lee (Kuhflos) was friendzoned by Mirage (Faal) (Kidding :P they are just having a chat at the university and she turned down his offer for a drink)
8. Sephtis (Faal) sent Alexander (Woodstovia) to go look for Mirage (Faal) so Alexander is now at the University asking questions of where she is.
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Clan Grimrock
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Clan Grimrock » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:30 pm

Working on an app . Before I go any further, can I play a supernatural being not on the list? Not something ridiculously powerful, just a kobold. A classic, draconic kobold with no special powers whatsoever despite being very short and seeing in the dark while being sensitive to sunlight.
Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond - Motto of the Royal Canadian Armoured Corps

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:40 pm

Clan Grimrock wrote:Working on an app . Before I go any further, can I play a supernatural being not on the list? Not something ridiculously powerful, just a kobold. A classic, draconic kobold with no special powers whatsoever despite being very short and seeing in the dark while being sensitive to sunlight.

I believe supernatural being applications are closed at the moment, as are magic users. Only metahumans and normals are currently being accepted, to my knowledge.

Clan Grimrock
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Clan Grimrock » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:49 pm

Oh. I hadn't noticed that. Welp, thanks GAme!
Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond - Motto of the Royal Canadian Armoured Corps

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:22 pm

Riysa you most likely wouldn’t be able to get good pictures of Ana, her warding ability means anti-photography precaution options abound. Wouldn’t really make sense for her to carry a gun if she didn’t have that as backup.
Dunno about Danny though, he might or might not.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:20 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Riysa you most likely wouldn’t be able to get good pictures of Ana, her warding ability means anti-photography precaution options abound. Wouldn’t really make sense for her to carry a gun if she didn’t have that as backup.

The creature would also not appear in any photograph
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Clan Grimrock
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Clan Grimrock » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:58 pm

Character App - Normal Human
Name: Pierre-Louis Dugal
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Associated Faction: None yet
Bio: Dugal was born in Lac-du-Cerf, Québec, or perhaps more accurately, the middle of nowhere. His father had been in the Canadian armed forces as an armoured officer, and frequently moved around. Dugal followed in his father's footsteps, and visited home as often as possible. His own son grew quickly, a bright young man by the name of Sylvain, who displayed metahuman characteristics though. Tragedy has a way of entering the lives of happy folk, though, and it was only a matter of time before the Dugal family shrank by one. Five days before the end of Dugal's last deployment, Sylvain was murdered. Dugal retired shortly afterward. He has recently arrived in the city, armed with his father's old truck, his favourite rifle, and the desire to help metahumans.
Appearance:

The Truck, a 1956 Ford F-100

Power: Nonexistent. I can't describe what isn't there.
Skills:
-Military training as a former member of the Canadian Armed Forces. He retired a few years ago, so they're not as sharp as they once were. Additionally, training on Canadian tanks as an armoured officer is not exactly a transferrable skill here.
-Survivalism and marksmanship. He's been using a rifle since he was old enough to hold it, and he's enjoyed hunting big game whenever he was home in Québec. That said, he has neither the skill nor the equipment of a sniper.
Equipment:
-A Norinco SKS, all original, complete with spike bayonet and cleaning kit. No aftermarket modifications.
-Several hunting knives
-A few survival bracelets, all paracord, and other miscellaneous survival supplies
-His Canadian Armed Forces dog tags

RP Sample: I mean, I can write one if you want
Did you read the Rules? Sure did

Optional Stuff:
Personality: Dugal is a simple man, who enjoys simple pleasures. He has a soft spot, and is generally quite friendly and outgoing. He's also a man of faith, a devout Catholic. He is slow to trust, though, and occasionally prone to violent outbursts.
Dislikes: Cities, liars

Alignment: CG
Theme Song: Appropriately French Canadian

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:42 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Riysa you most likely wouldn’t be able to get good pictures of Ana, her warding ability means anti-photography precaution options abound. Wouldn’t really make sense for her to carry a gun if she didn’t have that as backup.

The creature would also not appear in any photograph

There’s also a good chance Riysa’s character would recognize Ana, no? Considering daughter of insanely wealthy Russian expat and all.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:18 am

Right, I'm finally back and actually able to app. Update me people on roughly what's happened and what niches need filling because I know I'm useless when I'm left completely to my own devices on characters.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:20 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Right, I'm finally back and actually able to app. Update me people on roughly what's happened and what niches need filling because I know I'm useless when I'm left completely to my own devices on characters.

No magic users or supernatural beings

Not much has happened, just introducing a few things that will all connect through the plot
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:Right, I'm finally back and actually able to app. Update me people on roughly what's happened and what niches need filling because I know I'm useless when I'm left completely to my own devices on characters.

Not much has happened, just introducing a few things that will all connect through the plot

So either normals or one-power metas. Welp, time to take a look down the very long list of one-power metas I have. There's a few interesting characters in that list, but I'll TG you rough descriptions of them if you don't mind to see which ones would fit best.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

So either normals or one-power metas. Welp, time to take a look down the very long list of one-power metas I have. There's a few interesting characters in that list, but I'll TG you rough descriptions of them if you don't mind to see which ones would fit best.

Don't mind
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:30 pm

Clan Grimrock wrote:Character App - Normal Human
Name: Pierre-Louis Dugal

Canadian Frenchie Boi accepted
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Gonna get a post up tonight Saint, sorry for the wait.
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Primus is a title, Eidolon is his alias; he wasn't going by "Primus Eidolon" should have made that clearer
Last edited by Woodstovia on Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:27 pm

Woodstovia wrote:Primus is a title, Eidolon is his alias; he wasn't going by "Primus Eidolon" should have made that clearer

Well, even if its a title... it is being used alongside another name as an alias. Thus "Primus Eidolon" is the alias.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Faal would you mind updating the PC roster?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse