NATION

PASSWORD

The Coming Clash {OOC|OPEN}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:26 pm

Riysa wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
They are happening at the same time, for a reason. I recommend you not try to get involved.

Yeah...I'm not feeling suicidal. Just wondering though because my post currently has him jogging through the park on his day off.

Don't.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:28 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Riysa wrote:
Yeah...I'm not feeling suicidal. Just wondering though because my post currently has him jogging through the park on his day off.

Don't.

Wellllll..... If you want....

#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:31 pm

Not even if he leaves early? :(

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:32 pm

Riysa wrote:Not even if he leaves early? :(

You can be jogging... just know that if he is brought into this conflict, he would notice that everyone else in the park had disappeared
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Saint Ryvern
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Ryvern » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Character App - Metahuman/Normal Human
Name: Otto Fultz
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Uninterested
Associated Faction: Formerly a student at Skell Head Academy, nowadays a member of the custodial staff there
Bio: Otto was destined to be successful. Born near the end of the war to Harry and Sarah Fultz, a happy family rooted in Giwash, he was afforded many luxuries in his early life. His mother was a successful businesswoman, a well-known name in various industries in Giwash, and his father a talented metahuman, equally well-known throughout Giwash for his heroics during the long civil war that ravaged the United States and threatened the city. Harry Fultz was a dazzling metahuman, gifted with supreme strength that enabled him to valiantly save the lives of dozens of Giwash’s soldiers one day near the conclusion of the war. He was treated as a hero afterwards, returning how to his wife, soon welcoming a son into their outwardly pristine home. However, inwardly, the marriage was broken; Sarah wanted to end her relationship with her husband, but felt pressured by society into remaining with him through the heavy drinking and abusive bursts Harry was often subject to. These episodes increased frequently after the war, loud noises and surprises sending Harry into a nervous state that more often than not led to the bottom of a bottle. Otto’s early life was chaotic because of this, his mother often dumping him off at a childcare facility or leaving him alone with his father. Everyone in the world around him, unaware of his home life, doted on Otto as he grew up. As soon as he developed the ability to speak the boy made everyone aware of his enhanced senses. Some people were happy that the boy had powers like his father, but Harry himself was disappointed that his son was gifted with such lame abilities. He was neglected by his father as he continued to develop his abilities, Harry spiralling further into a pit of depression and anger that he was too vain to ask for help crawling out of. When Otto was 10 years old Harry crushed his own windpipe with his superhuman strength, ruining the new tile floor in the kitchen Sarah had installed with her Christmas bonus. Out of pity and recognition that its headmaster was a war hero, some of Harry’s war buddies, who had climbed into the higher ranks of the social ladder in Giwash, got Otto into Skell Head and out of the home where he had heard his father’s neck implode from upstairs. Otto did well at the school. He passed all his classes, made friends, endeared himself to some teachers while garnering the dismay of others, and developed his abilities nicely throughout his eight years at the school. However, he never showed much motivation, and upon graduating stagnated in life. He did not have trouble finding a job, but he quickly lost it due to his disinterest in the aspects of life that concern living. Otto finds joy in many things, but he cannot bring himself to do many things either. Luckily, three years after his graduation date, one of his favorite teachers at Skell Head pulled some strings and got Otto a job on the custodial staff at the school. He has been working there a few months now, becoming a favorite among the staff and students due to his sense of humor, and it is these relationships that get him out of bed each morning.
Appearance:

Power: Enhanced Senses: Otto has increased sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. He can see further and with more enhanced detail than normal people, his sight similar to that of a hawk. His limit is about 150 meters and he does not possess night vision like some birds of prey. He can hear things, even whispers, from six times as far away as an average human with heightened clarity and cognition. His sense of smell works in a similar way, and he experiences scented candles in a much different way than most other people. Taste works similar, he can easily detect every ingredient used in something and even tell if the cook washed their hands before making it. His ability of touch is more a hypersensitivity than a superpower, as he is very sensitive to items that range in temperature. Otto uses his powers to eavesdrop and spy, something that was honed during his time as a student at Skell Head.
Skills: Due to the lack of offense in his power, Otto was trained in hand-to-hand combat during his time at Skell Head. He can hold his own in a fight, capable of self-defense and offense, confident in his ability to do so.
Equipment: Thanks to his heightened hearing and vision Otto often wears headphones to numb his enhanced hearing and specially designed glasses, given to him during his time at Skell Head, to tone down his vision. Without these two items he can control his powers, but the mental effort leaves him more distracted and flippant.

RP Sample: Here you go
Did you read the Rules? Yes

Optional Stuff:
Personality: Otto is a quiet individual, but he does enjoy interacting with others, even if those interactions are silent. He observes and listens before speaking, disliking confrontation due to the frequent yelling in his childhood home. He likes to make jokes to alleviate conflict and stress, as this was often a way to calm a situation between his parents. He is perpetually lazy and unmotivated, having to find small things in life to keep himself moving forward and not sliding back, a state he often finds himself in.
Dislikes: Loud noises, people who don’t shower, crowded spaces

Alignment: Neutral good
Theme Song: Undecided, for now

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:46 pm

Saint Ryvern wrote:Character App - Metahuman/Normal Human
Name: Otto Fultz

Accepted
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:49 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Riysa wrote:Not even if he leaves early? :(

You can be jogging... just know that if he is brought into this conflict, he would notice that everyone else in the park had disappeared

Gotcha. I'll try not to, though...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:50 pm

Wood, that meeting would not take place in the Bronze Dragon
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:51 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Wood, that meeting would not take place in the Bronze Dragon

It is considered a neutral place by locals, and is the only place where enemies can discuss business without worrying about getting killed. As such, the Bronze Dragon Tap is the place to go if one wants to learn about the criminal world of Giwash

That sounds like the perfect place! Where else could they go?

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:53 pm

Woodstovia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Wood, that meeting would not take place in the Bronze Dragon

It is considered a neutral place by locals, and is the only place where enemies can discuss business without worrying about getting killed. As such, the Bronze Dragon Tap is the place to go if one wants to learn about the criminal world of Giwash

That sounds like the perfect place! Where else could they go?

Nevermind, brain fart.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:00 pm

Posted, I ended up moving it earlier to when Danny first arrives.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:01 pm

Riysa wrote:Posted, I ended up moving it earlier to when Danny first arrives.

You're character would have been caught up in the events at the park. That I have decided. So, please edit your post accordingly before I post
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:03 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Riysa wrote:Posted, I ended up moving it earlier to when Danny first arrives.

You're character would have been caught up in the events at the park. That I have decided. So, please edit your post accordingly before I post

I'll get rid of the second part.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:04 pm

Riysa wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

This way you can have your character involved. I promise you won't have a dead character this early.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Riysa wrote:

This way you can have your character involved. I promise you won't have a dead character this early.

Well hey, what's life without a little risk, eh? :p

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:07 am

I'm working on a couple character concepts I am wanting to try out but don't know if I will get them done to my satisfaction, but I will still reference them but more as characters from my own's past if I can't bring them into things. Just thought I would mention that while working on my response to Charlia's post.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:15 am

Hoping to post soon, but my internets being a bit janky and crashing when I open nationstates at the moment. If it's anything like in the past, it'll probably go back to normal in a few days, with another site I use all the time replacing it as the key crasher...

Nova Urbinum
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Urbinum » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:10 am

Anybody got any tips about what I could post with my seperatist character? Maybe you want to post like an answer with there being a stronger police presence, Faal? I'm not sure.

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:10 pm

Another PC in the Syndicate? :eek:

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:17 pm

Woodstovia wrote:Another PC in the Syndicate? :eek:

Well, yes. Mirage was planned to be a member of the Syndicate before your character got accepted
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:18 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Woodstovia wrote:Another PC in the Syndicate? :eek:

Well, yes. Mirage was planned to be a member of the Syndicate before your character got accepted

I thought she was just an npc for this one interaction with Lee

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:20 pm

Woodstovia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

I thought she was just an npc for this one interaction with Lee

OP characters are a mix of player characters and NPCs... as such I make use of them as need be
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Woodstovia wrote:I thought she was just an npc for this one interaction with Lee

OP characters are a mix of player characters and NPCs... as such I make use of them as need be

Well at least we won't be as outnumbered by the DMA/Church as I'd feared

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:33 pm

Woodstovia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Well at least we won't be as outnumbered by the DMA/Church as I'd feared

Well, I wouldn't get to excited...

Also, Mirage outranks Alexander
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:43 pm

Faal, what would my character have seen during this battle? Just that everyone's disappeared, or would he be more involved than that?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse