NATION

PASSWORD

The Coming Clash {OOC|OPEN}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:40 pm

Riysa wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Need the appearance. And you might want to have something to defend himself with...

Edited. Won't a gun make him stand out too much, though? Or is it normal to own guns in Giwash?

I never said it had to be a gun
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Riysa wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Need the appearance. And you might want to have something to defend himself with...

Edited. Won't a gun make him stand out too much, though? Or is it normal to own guns in Giwash?

I mean, handguns aren't exactly difficult to hide either.
Not to mention my character literally totes around throwing knives in plain view as well (Silver knives, mind you).
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:52 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Riysa wrote:

I never said it had to be a gun

Aha, I like that. Still only gave him a Swiss Army knife because that's deniable, but I think he can fight unarmed if he has to, or grab a much larger knife from somewhere. :)

How is it now?

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:59 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Riysa wrote:

I mean, handguns aren't exactly difficult to hide either.
Not to mention my character literally totes around throwing knives in plain view as well (Silver knives, mind you).

No, but registering for one might attract attention, smuggling in one is hard, and getting caught with an unlicensed one is a game over. Though a background check wouldn't reveal anything suspicious...something to think about I guess.

Silver knives? Guess I'm not giving Giwash enough credit! :lol:

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:01 pm

Riysa wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:I mean, handguns aren't exactly difficult to hide either.

No, but registering for one might attract attention, smuggling in one is hard, and getting caught with an unlicensed one is a game over. Though a background check wouldn't reveal anything suspicious...something to think about I guess.

She is a member of the Witch Hunt and a teacher at Skell Head. Just keep that in mind
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:02 pm

Riysa wrote:Character App - Metahuman/Normal Human
Name: Marcel Urban (Real name: Edward Falk)

Tis Accepted
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:07 pm

I'll see what I can whip up to start things off with.

Riysa wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:I mean, handguns aren't exactly difficult to hide either.

Seeing as my character carries silver bullets on her person along with various custom designed knives and a revolver I think silver is on the rage with the people armed with weaponry. :P But she is a militant ex-nun so that might be why
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:11 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:I'll see what I can whip up to start things off with.

Riysa wrote:

Seeing as my character carries silver bullets on her person along with various custom designed knives and a revolver I think silver is on the rage with the people armed with weaponry. :P But she is a militant ex-nun so that might be why

I'm a member of the Witch Hunt, silver and other anti-supernatural gear are kinda part of the gig :p

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:14 pm

Guess that's what I get for not playing a flashy character. :p

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:15 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:I'll see what I can whip up to start things off with.

I'm a member of the Witch Hunt, silver and other anti-supernatural gear are kinda part of the gig :p

Same with (admittedly former) members of the Order of Saint Cyprian, :P and it is weird for me to type that every time since Ciprian is the name of the priest at the church I attend.
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:14 pm

Little late, but just wanted to say Happy New Year!
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:35 pm

Vulnier wrote:Little late, but just wanted to say Happy New Year!

In my time zone the new year just started so yep, Happy New Year!

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:04 am

Happy New Year! :)

Now, what should I do with Claire... hmm.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:53 pm

Trying to get up a post tonight. Feel free to say hi if you recognize him.
Last edited by Riysa on Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:11 am

Nova, for future referrence, please keep your posts on the same day that I indicate, it just makes things easier for the story
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:30 pm

Faal, my character would most likely be aware that the creature she’s encountered is a wendigo, would she not?

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:31 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:Faal, my character would most likely be aware that the creature she’s encountered is a wendigo, would she not?

Its not a Wendigo
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:34 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Faal, my character would most likely be aware that the creature she’s encountered is a wendigo, would she not?

Its not a Wendigo

...Sure looks like one.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:36 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Its not a Wendigo

...Sure looks like one.

Wendigo look more human than that
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Woodstovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Woodstovia » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:45 pm

Character App - Metahuman
Name: Alexander Denton
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Associated Faction: The Ebony Blood Syndicate, student at Skell Head Academy
Bio: Alexander's family fled to the haven of Giwash around 2025, hearing of the city's incredible army and the demigods that fought with them, initially trying to live a normal life the conditions during the war and large amounts of refugees filing into the city each day meant they struggled to find "normal" employment, there was however a large black market which took advantage of wartime scarcity and the syndicate that ran most of it welcomed the Dentons with open arms. Initially his parents only intended to use their position within the Ebony Blood Syndicate to provide for their son but when it was discovered he was a metahuman... things were turned on their head. Around the age of 16 his parents introduced him to the Syndicate's leadership and while unsuited for much of the grunt work the Ebony Blade engaged in his powers (which we'll get to later) proved invaluable. Alexander has often been paraded around as one of the "leaders" of the Syndicate where his incredible charisma has allowed him to secure laughably one sided deals and agreements with other organisations as well as whipping up the syndicates ground troops into zealous fanatics, willing to risk their lives for his favour. While young, petulant, arrogant, narcissistic (I could go on) Alexander has proved to be an unlikely but powerful tool in the Syndicate's arsenal and a thorn in the side of The Cathedral of Saint Cyprian of Antioch and D.M.A.
Appearance:

Power: Alexander's power is a little tricky to explain but basically boils down to him emitting an aura of extreme likability. This affect doesn't work as effectively on metahumans as it does on regular humans however.
Skills: Above-average intelligence, somewhat cunning. Not much else.
Equipment: Normal clothes, a dagger he carries when not in school, a wide collection of oils and perfumes designed to enhance his aura's effectiveness.

RP Sample: viewtopic.php?p=27268236&sid=5cc7cd85847226ed9ae8257349d63633#p27268236
Did you read the Rules? Yes

Optional Stuff:
Personality: narcissistic, arrogant, petulant, completely self-absorbed, with little compassion or empathy, not the bravest.
Dislikes: D.M.A. and The Cathedral of Saint Cyprian of Antioch

Alignment: Neutral evil
Last edited by Woodstovia on Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:04 pm

Is the battle at Lloa Park and Danny being there happening around the same time, or how far apart in time are they?

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:10 pm

Riysa wrote:Is the battle at Lloa Park and Danny being there happening around the same time, or how far apart in time are they?

They are happening at the same time, for a reason. I recommend you not try to get involved.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:16 pm

Woodstovia wrote:Character App - Metahuman
Name: Alexander Denton

Accepted
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:19 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Riysa wrote:Is the battle at Lloa Park and Danny being there happening around the same time, or how far apart in time are they?

They are happening at the same time, for a reason. I recommend you not try to get involved.

Faal is doing plot things, apparently.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:24 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Yeah...I'm not feeling suicidal. Just wondering though because my post currently has him jogging through the park on his day off.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse