NATION

PASSWORD

The Coming Clash {OOC|OPEN}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:21 pm

question: Will there be a map made at any point of the new-USA?

Also, if I make an app (and hopefully get accepted *fingers crossed*), would it be alright if I join in late/not right away?
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:32 pm

Rhodevus wrote:question: Will there be a map made at any point of the new-USA?

Also, if I make an app (and hopefully get accepted *fingers crossed*), would it be alright if I join in late/not right away?

Probably not to the map

Depends on how late
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Out of curiosity Faal, how intense is the cold war between New England and ARA?
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Vulnier wrote:Out of curiosity Faal, how intense is the cold war between New England and ARA?

USA vs USSR nearing Cuban Missile crisis. Basically, if one of them makes the wrong move, it will mean war
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Vulnier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:01 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Vulnier wrote:Out of curiosity Faal, how intense is the cold war between New England and ARA?

USA vs USSR nearing Cuban Missile crisis. Basically, if one of them makes the wrong move, it will mean war

Hmm... do metahumans try and run away toward more meta friendly states? Cause I'm thinking on having a character who helped in that sort of thing.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:07 pm

Vulnier wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:

Hmm... do metahumans try and run away toward more meta friendly states? Cause I'm thinking on having a character who helped in that sort of thing.

Some yes, others no. It all depends. Many will try and run to meta friendly states, while others will not for various reasons
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:43 pm

Itsa me

After a long, long hiatus I am back to say hello and drop a tag
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:04 am

How are apps coming?
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:48 am

Hmm, well this seems to be as impeccably made as most of your rps Fall, most likely I will not be able to participate much beyond a cursory aspect if allowed.

Will read the lore whne and as i can and keep an eye on this, i am temtped to attempt to bring in some adaptations of characters of mine from a few of your past rps, perhaps twilight manipulation or nightmare/fear manipulation.

I am getting some vibes of Might Makes Right here, which is not a bad thing.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:How are apps coming?

If I’m motivated, I can get one up tonight, if not, definitely expect one tomorrow evening
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:15 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:

If I’m motivated, I can get one up tonight, if not, definitely expect one tomorrow evening

Cool
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:14 am

Well, in my constant, recently far more difficult quest to avoid fading away to nothingness on this site, I'm gonna throw myself into this too. I'll try to have an app up tonight or tomorrow.

Vulnier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:30 am

I'll hopefully have one app done up by today. But I got to ask, would the D.M.A. allow supernatural beings to work under them?

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:21 am

Vulnier wrote:

I'll hopefully have one app done up by today. But I got to ask, would the D.M.A. allow supernatural beings to work under them?

The D.M.A wouldn't know if someone under their employ is a supernatural being
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:50 am

I have a massive headache, mistakes are likely, feel free to point them out. Won't fix them until later most likely though.

Character App - Magic User
Name: Anastasiya “Ana” Koslov
Race: Human
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Associated Faction: Member of The Witch Hunt, Powers Theory Teacher at Skell Head Academy
Bio: Anastasiya’s life could best be described as a two-sided coin: one side her public life as a wealthy old-money scholar, the other her night life in the streets and with the Hunt.
As the daughter of a wealthy Russian expat investor, Anastasiya was pampered since birth, though the strict rules that went along with maintaining her public image meant that she didn’t end up quite as spoiled as might be expected. She quickly showed an aptitude for learning, which her father latched onto and pushed to the limit - she graduated highschool at 16, received her bachelor’s degree at 18, her master’s at twenty, and finally her PhD at 24. To the public, she was the scholarly daughter, spending all her time studying and participating in formal social gatherings on behalf of her father - that couldn’t have been further from the truth.
When night fell, Ana became a member of the Witch Hunt. She first came into contact with the Witch Hunt during her time as an undergraduate, while she was just discovering her magical potential. A senior member of the Witch Hunt noticed signs of her abilities, but rather than killing her, they took her under their wing. Ana learned from them, trained with them, and became a skilled defender of humanity in the darkness.
Appearance:

Magic: As with most magic users, Ana’s magic is rather diverse in nature, but she specializes in barrier magic. Strong enough to easily stop a bullet, these barriers are a pale translucent blue that can be shaped into a variety of forms, based on the invoking word or phrase.
The only magic she can cast without a verbal incantation is a flat form of her barrier magic. In order to hide her status as a magic user, she avoids using other magic in public, and tries to hide invocation words inside conversational sentences when she has to.
Ana can also lay enchantments through physical markings, though this can take a significant amount of time.

Supernatural Abilities: N/A
Skills: PhD in Metahuman Genetics, Experienced Street Brawler (accumulated knowledge of various techniques as a result), Skilled Marksman,
Equipment: A handgun, throwing knives (visible on her belt in the image), and a pendant of the Wild Hunt logo (which also acts as her magic focus)

RP Sample: Sup.
Did you read the Rules? Indeedy-do.

Optional Stuff:
Personality:

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Theme Song:
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:03 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:I have a massive headache, mistakes are likely, feel free to point them out. Won't fix them until later most likely though.

Not the only old money scholar in Giwash... anyways, accepted.

Also, I will not accepted any more magic users, at least until we get a fair amount of non-magic users and/or non-supernatural beings. Vulnier, you can still finish that character you are working on, and if it is acceptable, it will be the last supernatural being I accept for sometime. At least I assume you are working on a supernatural being.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Well, I spy someone who’ll need to be invited onto the talk show some time!

Vulnier
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:00 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:I have a massive headache, mistakes are likely, feel free to point them out. Won't fix them until later most likely though.

Not the only old money scholar in Giwash... anyways, accepted.

Also, I will not accepted any more magic users, at least until we get a fair amount of non-magic users and/or non-supernatural beings. Vulnier, you can still finish that character you are working on, and if it is acceptable, it will be the last supernatural being I accept for sometime. At least I assume you are working on a supernatural being.

Yup.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:Well, I spy someone who’ll need to be invited onto the talk show some time!

That could be an interesting encounter, considering Ana's a member of the Witch Hunt :p

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:04 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:Well, I spy someone who’ll need to be invited onto the talk show some time!

That could be an interesting encounter, considering Ana's a member of the Witch Hunt :p

Aye, she might figure out her host’s a demon on screen :p

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:05 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:That could be an interesting encounter, considering Ana's a member of the Witch Hunt :p

Aye, she might figure out her host’s a demon on screen :p

If she doesn't know already, considering she's in the public eye.
I'm playing more the "destroys threats to humanity" hunter, less the "destroy everything" hunter.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:19 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:Aye, she might figure out her host’s a demon on screen :p

If she doesn't know already, considering she's in the public eye.
I'm playing more the "destroys threats to humanity" hunter, less the "destroy everything" hunter.

Nice. I don’t think it’d be common knowledge that my char’s a demon, but if you want your char to know, that could make for a fun exchange.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:If she doesn't know already, considering she's in the public eye.

Nice. I don’t think it’d be common knowledge that my char’s a demon, but if you want your char to know, that could make for a fun exchange.

Obviously it wouldn't be common knowledge, but I feel like if a demon is around in the public eye that long most of the hunters and supernaturals in the area know :p

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Postby Khasinkonia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:28 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Khasinkonia wrote:Nice. I don’t think it’d be common knowledge that my char’s a demon, but if you want your char to know, that could make for a fun exchange.

Obviously it wouldn't be common knowledge, but I feel like if a demon is around in the public eye that long most of the hunters and supernaturals in the area know :p

She’s kept it under pretty good wraps, though anyone who’s looked deep enough into the area’s history should be able to connect the dots.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:32 pm

Khasinkonia wrote:
The GAmeTopians wrote:Obviously it wouldn't be common knowledge, but I feel like if a demon is around in the public eye that long most of the hunters and supernaturals in the area know :p

She’s kept it under pretty good wraps, though anyone who’s looked deep enough into the area’s history should be able to connect the dots.

I can tell you right now that there are certain characters right now that know she’s a succubus

But it is not common knowledge among the supernatural and magic community of Giwash
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse