NATION

PASSWORD

Mount and Blade Our Story [OOC/Interest]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Scale the troop numbers up?

Keep normal levels of troop numbers from M&B
22%
Scale up the numbers into the thousands to be more realistic
78%

Total votes : 23

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Revlona wrote:
Virshia wrote:
I just wanted to make a SovietWomble reference. I'm working on my app right now.

As long as you keep track of the cows

She's the daughter of a farmer, so I reckon she's in good hands.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:43 pm

Virshia wrote:
Revlona wrote:
As long as you keep track of the cows

Lol
Lover of doggos

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:45 pm

Revlona wrote:
Virshia wrote:

Lol

I can't think of a name for her, though. Help?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:46 pm

Virshia wrote:
Revlona wrote:

Lol

Savannah Berthil
Lover of doggos

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Revlona wrote:
Virshia wrote:

Savannah Berthil

Berthil? Is that a village?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Virshia wrote:
Revlona wrote:
Savannah Berthil

No it should a random name that’s popped into my head
Lover of doggos

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Revlona wrote:
Virshia wrote:

I came up with Linze of Amere.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Virshia wrote:
Revlona wrote:

I came up with Linze of Amere.

Sounds good
Lover of doggos

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Name: Linze of Amere
General Description or Picture: Linze of Amere
Fathers Position (Lesser Noble, Poacher, etc): Farmer
Reason for adventuring (Wanderlust, Personal Revenge, etc): Financial difficulties forced her to leave.
Short Biography: As a daughter of a small farmer in Amere, Linze wasn't really expected to do much. Meals, cleaning, standard stuff for an Amere Housewife. When she was 16, she was married to another Farmer, Joayah. Joayah had his eyes on her because her family was moderately wealthy. After they were married, Joayah took her to his farm in the neighbouring town of Rivacheg. Joayah was many things, but a nice husband wasn't one of them. His frequent drinking left the farm in financial troubles, troubles that escalated when he killed one of the King's men in a drunken rage. After he was found and executed, Linze was left to try and eke out a living from the farm, before the farm's financial troubles grew so bad she was forced to sell it and return to her family's farm. By then, her family had little room for her. After discussing it with her parents, she was given a small amount of money to add to the amount she was given for the farm. Saying goodbye to her family, she set off on a new journey. Would she become a princess? Hardly. Fairytale stuff like that doesn't just happen. Linze had a more realistic goal. Find someone who liked her for who she was, rather than what she was worth.
Goals: Find a new husband (eventually) and earn money.
Starting City (does not have to be a capital city): Amere
Style of fighting (Shield/Sword, Shield/Axe, Sword, Axe, Twohanded Sword, Twohanded Axe, Spear, etc): Sword
Long Range weapon (None, Crossbow, Bow, Throwing): None
Armor (lighter armor, medium, heavy): None
Anything Else: She tends to be clingy to those she likes.
Last edited by Virshia on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Virshia wrote:Name: Linze of Amere
General Description or Picture: Linze of Amere
Fathers Position (Lesser Noble, Poacher, etc): Farmer
Reason for adventuring (Wanderlust, Personal Revenge, etc): Financial difficulties forced her to leave.
Short Biography: As a daughter of a small farmer in Amere, Linze wasn't really expected to do much. Meals, cleaning, standard stuff for an Amere Housewife. When she was 16, she was married to another Farmer, Joayah. Joayah had his eyes on here because her family were moderately wealthy. After they were married, Joayah took her to his farm in the neighbouring town of Rivacheg. Joayah was many things, but a nice husband wasn't one of them. His frequent drinking left the farm in financial troubles, troubles that escalated when he killed one of the king's men in a drunken rage. After he was found and executed, Linze was left to try and eke out a living from the farm, before the farm's financial troubles grew so bad she was forced to sell it and return to her family's farm. By then, her family had little room for her. After discussing it with her parents, she was given a small amount of money to add to the amount she was given for the farm. Saying goodbye to her family, she set off on a new journey. Would she become a princess? Hardly. Fairytale stuff like that doesn't just happen. Linze had a more realistic goal. Find someone who liked her for who she was, rather than what she was worth.
Goals: Find a new husband (eventually) and earn money.
Starting City (does not have to be a capital city): Amere
Style of fighting (Shield/Sword, Shield/Axe, Sword, Axe, Twohanded Sword, Twohanded Axe, Spear, etc): Sword
Long Range weapon (None, Crossbow, Bow, Throwing): None
Armor (lighter armor, medium, heavy): None
Anything Else: She tends to be clingy to those she likes.

Nice

Happy to accept my first app
Lover of doggos

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:02 pm

Bruv actually read my mind. Now i just need to decide rhodok or nord?
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Duestchstien wrote:Bruv actually read my mind. Now i just need to decide rhodok or nord?

Welcome
Lover of doggos

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:12 pm

Duestchstien wrote:Bruv actually read my mind. Now i just need to decide rhodok or nord?

Originally Linze's village was to have been razed by the Nords. I decided to do something else because I didn't know if anyone was going to be Nords.

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:30 pm

Revlona wrote:

Welcome

Out of curiosity, will you be playing a character or will you be solely the GM?

Gorbatov
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gorbatov » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:02 pm

tag, will this include the constant feasting of the Butterlord?
"The modern revisionists and reactionaries call us Stalinists, thinking that they insult us and, in fact, that is what they have in mind. But, on the contrary, they glorify us with this epithet; it is an honor for us to be Stalinists for while we maintain such a stand the enemy cannot and will never force us to our knees.."
-Enver Hoxha-

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:59 pm

Gorbatov wrote:tag, will this include the constant feasting of the Butterlord?

I would hope not, for I am a Swadbuckler myself. Or perhaps I could use that as a "King Harlaus needs housekeepers/herds".

> inb4 we pull a Sovietwomble so hard that we give up and Linze just herds those cows effortlessly.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:10 am

Danceria wrote:
Gorbatov wrote:tag, will this include the constant feasting of the Butterlord?

I would hope not, for I am a Swadbuckler myself. Or perhaps I could use that as a "King Harlaus needs housekeepers/herds".

> inb4 we pull a Sovietwomble so hard that we give up and Linze just herds those cows effortlessly.

Speaking of Linze, I wonder who she'll meet during this.
Last edited by Virshia on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:23 am

Virshia wrote:
Danceria wrote:I would hope not, for I am a Swadbuckler myself. Or perhaps I could use that as a "King Harlaus needs housekeepers/herds".

I strategically placed myself between the Vaegirs, Nords, and Swadians. Chances are high that we meet each other if you're headed south toward Dhirrim, or whenever my guy decides to bully some Vaegir gopniks, beached Nordic Sea Raiders, and Khergit hobos for spare change in his forays.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:41 am

Danceria wrote:
Virshia wrote:

I strategically placed myself between the Vaegirs, Nords, and Swadians. Chances are high that we meet each other if you're headed south toward Dhirrim, or whenever my guy decides to bully some Vaegir gopniks, beached Nordic Sea Raiders, and Khergit hobos for spare change in his forays.

Who will your guy be, specifically?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:44 am

Virshia wrote:
Danceria wrote:I strategically placed myself between the Vaegirs, Nords, and Swadians. Chances are high that we meet each other if you're headed south toward Dhirrim, or whenever my guy decides to bully some Vaegir gopniks, beached Nordic Sea Raiders, and Khergit hobos for spare change in his forays.

I haven't thought of a name, because I've been busy number crunching and looking into skills in Warband. He's basically the son of a decent enough warrior based in Castle Tilbaut, who was raised practically as the Lord's son/As a page-squire, before down treachery befell the warrior's father, and he now goes in search of who assassinated his father and why (backstory pending)

TL;DR: Swadian head smasher
Obligatory Quotes below

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:47 am

Danceria wrote:
Virshia wrote:

I haven't thought of a name, because I've been busy number crunching and looking into skills in Warband. He's basically the son of a decent enough warrior based in Castle Tilbaut, who was raised practically as the Lord's son/As a page-squire, before down treachery befell the warrior's father, and he now goes in search of who assassinated his father and why (backstory pending)

Maybe he could train Linze in proper swordfighting?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:50 am

Virshia wrote:
Danceria wrote:I haven't thought of a name, because I've been busy number crunching and looking into skills in Warband. He's basically the son of a decent enough warrior based in Castle Tilbaut, who was raised practically as the Lord's son/As a page-squire, before down treachery befell the warrior's father, and he now goes in search of who assassinated his father and why (backstory pending)

"You stick the pointy bit in what you want to make bleed."
"Yes, my store's bigger than yours. It's a broadsword. You wanna try to swing it one handed? Don't bother."
Obligatory Quotes below

Virshia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Virshia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:25 am

Danceria wrote:
Virshia wrote:

"You stick the pointy bit in what you want to make bleed."
"Yes, my store's bigger than yours. It's a broadsword. You wanna try to swing it one handed? Don't bother."

(Tries to swing it one-handed, falls over)
"They're always able to do this in anime!"

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:58 am

Virshia wrote:
Revlona wrote:
Welcome

Out of curiosity, will you be playing a character or will you be solely the GM?

GM
Lover of doggos

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:19 am

Should I scale recruiting up as well?

So when you get 7 recruits in the actual game you get 70 instead?

Or maybe do a 2-1 kinda thing

You get 10 recruits, multiply it by 5 I and that’s what you actually get
Last edited by Revlona on Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of doggos

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse