NATION

PASSWORD

Metal on Metal [WW1 Steam/Diesel Punk]OOC(OPEN)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12839
Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:31 pm

Valtrona wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:We have no intention of joining this war. Your war is pathetic and pointless. We are not neutral, we are pacifistic - we are willing to die to prevent more war and to save millions of lives - but there is no point joining at this point. We'll just make a long war longer.

Die to prevent war? So we can just...demand some borderlands then?

Don't try to exploit our kindness.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

User avatar
Valtrona
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 433
Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valtrona » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:50 am

Guess the Pope’s dead now...

User avatar
Clarcia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 484
Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Clarcia » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:33 am

Valtrona wrote:Guess the Pope’s dead now...


F

User avatar
Valtrona
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 433
Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valtrona » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:52 pm

To pay respects, press F

User avatar
Barapam
Minister
 
Posts: 2089
Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:10 pm

Working on a post right now, but just so you know, I'm not good at numbers, and will leave that out for now. I figure I can always edit it in later.
✠☭⚛ (Put this in your signature if you are a NazBol-Posadist nation)

User avatar
Valtrona
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 433
Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valtrona » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:23 pm

Barapam wrote:Working on a post right now, but just so you know, I'm not good at numbers, and will leave that out for now. I figure I can always edit it in later.

Good, good.

User avatar
Regnum Trinitatem
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Regnum Trinitatem » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:55 am

NS Name: Regnum Trinitatem
Nation Name: Bogd Khanate of Mongolia
Informal Nation Name: Mongolia
Flag: Image
Faction: Entente
Leader: Bogd Khan
Government: Theocratic Oligarchy
Territory: Image
Main Language: Mongolian
Tech (steam or diesel): Diesel
Historical army size: 6150 (2500+ Aircraft) (3000+ Cavalry) (40 Artillery) (610 Infantry)
Historical navy size: 64 Carrier Airships (Landlocked)

Machine ideas: Mongolian Aerial Cavalry
Because of their small numbers, the Khan has decided that standard cavalry would be ineffective for the Mongolian army. Since 1911, the Steel Horde has been retrained some of their cavalry into an aerial force. Specializing in unit-based tactics rather than solo dog-fighting. Using their Russian loan to purchase Biplanes from Italy before the war. The planes have been modified for maximum functionality within the limited budget. Built into the crafts are oxygen tanks to allow pilots to ascend to high altitude and crude electric heaters, sometimes prone to catching fire.

One Lewis Gun is attached to each aircraft, synchronized with the rotation of the rotors and within reach of the pilot. Most of the planes carry six small bombs with three underneath each wing. And the windshield is usually reinforced with iron, leaving enough space for visibility.

In addition to planes, the cavalry is equipped with a fleet of Italian airships. Modified heavily to store up to 16 biplanes in their holds. The ships unfortunately can hardly do much else other than carry planes and fuel and come completely unarmed. However the presence of the ships do mean that the Mongolian Air Cavalry never has to touch the ground. The ship's entire upper deck is a landing strip for planes, in which after landing they are lowered into the hold of the ship for refueling and maintenance.
Image

Motorized Cavalry
The Mongolian cavalry of old has adapted to the modern era. Rather than rely on horses of flesh and blood the new cavalry relies on steel and gasoline. With a surplus purchase of motorcycles from Italy, the cavalry has completely motorized itself. Though horses remain on standby. Each bike is modified with off-roading capability with healthy suspension and off-road tires. The gas tanks of the vehicles are significantly armored for battlefield capabilities.

Each bike comes with a Madsen Light Machine Gun. The gun is kept beside the handlebars for easy reach of the rider. Often the rider is armed with a sidearm for close engagements. The rider is almost always armored in heavy, painted steel plating over the most vulnerable parts of their body. Though their is significant weakness on the joints to allow for movement on their bike.

When the cavalry is dispatched to battle the bikes are often accompanied with a sidecar with a lightly armored gunner, usually armed with heavy explosives and a light-machine gun.

Image
Last edited by Regnum Trinitatem on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Clarcia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 484
Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Clarcia » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:56 am

Regnum Trinitatem wrote:NS Name: Regnum Trinitatem
Nation Name: Bogd Khanate of Mongolia
Informal Nation Name: Mongolia
Flag: (Image)
Faction: Entente
Leader: Bogd Khan
Government: Theocratic Oligarchy
Territory: (Image)
Main Language: Mongolian
Tech (steam or diesel): Diesel
Historical army size: 6150 (2500+ Aircraft) (3000+ Cavalry) (40 Artillery) (610 Infantry)
Historical navy size: 64 Carrier Airships (Landlocked)

Machine ideas: Mongolian Aerial Cavalry
Because of their small numbers, the Khan has decided that standard cavalry would be ineffective for the Mongolian army. Since 1911, the Steel Horde has been retrained some of their cavalry into an aerial force. Specializing in unit-based tactics rather than solo dog-fighting. Using their Russian loan to purchase Biplanes from Italy before the war. The planes have been modified for maximum functionality within the limited budget. Built into the crafts are oxygen tanks to allow pilots to ascend to high altitude and crude electric heaters, sometimes prone to catching fire.

One Lewis Gun is attached to each aircraft, synchronized with the rotation of the rotors and within reach of the pilot. Most of the planes carry six small bombs with three underneath each wing. And the windshield is usually reinforced with iron, leaving enough space for visibility.

In addition to planes, the cavalry is equipped with a fleet of Italian airships. Modified heavily to store up to 16 biplanes in their holds. The ships unfortunately can hardly do much else other than carry planes and fuel and come completely unarmed. However the presence of the ships do mean that the Mongolian Air Cavalry never has to touch the ground. The ship's entire upper deck is a landing strip for planes, in which after landing they are lowered into the hold of the ship for refueling and maintenance.
(Image)

Motorized Cavalry
The Mongolian cavalry of old has adapted to the modern era. Rather than rely on horses of flesh and blood the new cavalry relies on steel and gasoline. With a surplus purchase of motorcycles from Italy, the cavalry has completely motorized itself. Though horses remain on standby. Each bike is modified with off-roading capability with healthy suspension and off-road tires. The gas tanks of the vehicles are significantly armored for battlefield capabilities.

Each bike comes with a Madsen Light Machine Gun. The gun is kept beside the handlebars for easy reach of the rider. Often the rider is armed with a sidearm for close engagements. The rider is almost always armored in heavy, painted steel plating over the most vulnerable parts of their body. Though their is significant weakness on the joints to allow for movement on their bike.

When the cavalry is dispatched to battle the bikes are often accompanied with a sidecar with a lightly armored gunner, usually armed with heavy explosives and a light-machine gun.

(Image)


Ok. Just make sure the aircraft don’t just become unkillable god hordes.

Otherwise accepted!
Last edited by Clarcia on Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Valtrona
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 433
Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valtrona » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:08 pm

Ah, Mongolia’s gonna be fun to see.

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1486
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:22 pm

Valtrona wrote:Ah, Mongolia’s gonna be fun to see.

Let's hope an insane Russian achoolic that thinks he's gengis khan dosen't take over the country
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks.

User avatar
Valtrona
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 433
Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valtrona » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:37 pm

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
Valtrona wrote:Ah, Mongolia’s gonna be fun to see.

Let's hope an insane Russian achoolic that thinks he's gengis khan dosen't take over the country

I mean, wouldn’t that be fun?

*invades China and Russia simultaneously*

User avatar
Clarcia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 484
Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Clarcia » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:46 pm

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:
Valtrona wrote:Ah, Mongolia’s gonna be fun to see.

Let's hope an insane Russian achoolic that thinks he's gengis khan dosen't take over the country


Is that a Kaiserreich Sternberg reference I hear?

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1486
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:51 pm

Yes, it is. Can you guys slow down on the posts? I don't have much time at my laptop
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks.

User avatar
Valtrona
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 433
Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valtrona » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:57 pm

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:Yes, it is. Can you guys slow down on the posts? I don't have much time at my laptop

Alrighty, will do.

Anyways, all hail Pope Julius IV! May he live long and prosper!

User avatar
RETALIA
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 189
Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby RETALIA » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:48 am

hello so a friend of mine that is in this RP i think invited me to be America

User avatar
The neo glactic empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Aug 11, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The neo glactic empire » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:50 am

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:Yes, it is. Can you guys slow down on the posts? I don't have much time at my laptop

yeah school is taking most of my time now it started 2 days ago
pro:capitalism, democracy, gun rights ,low taxes ,life, legal immigration ,western values.
neutral:trans.
anti:communism, socialism, political islam, illegal immigration, Nazism, racism, fascism.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
capitalism is the way to go lads.
THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY IRL VIEWS!!!!!!!

User avatar
1000 Stars
Envoy
 
Posts: 310
Founded: Aug 08, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby 1000 Stars » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:51 am

Hello

I would like to be spain

And hoe does this work exactly

User avatar
1000 Stars
Envoy
 
Posts: 310
Founded: Aug 08, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby 1000 Stars » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:07 am

Clarcia wrote:
Metal on Metal


A WW1 Steam/Diesel punk RP


Discord Link: https://discord.gg/yPtrD3v

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=455625&p=35050093#p35050093



The year is 1914. Archduke Franz Ferdinand has just been shot while touring Sarajevo by a Serbian extremist. War is now weeks away. Most leaders think this looming war will be over by Christmas.

But this war is unlike any other.

New machines are about to make this war a living hell. Massive steam powered blimps that eclipse the sun drop bombs on diesel fueled land ships that plow through men like a knife through butter. One thing is ever present however. That thing is the ever present smog of war that could suffocate a man if left too long in it. One thing is certain, this war isn’t some small machine aided scuffle...

This is a World War

Welcome to metal on metal! This is a steampunk/dieselpunk RP set in World War 1. This rp starts on June 28th, 1914. The day Franz Ferdinand was assassinated. However, the key difference is that this World is a retro-futuristic one. Most of the Entente and Central powers use either steam or diesel based machines. The aim is to have a fun War scenario with wondrous and powerful machines.

Rules:

1. What OP says goes, however, if you feel strongly enough about something, friendly arguments are encouraged.
2. Make sure to pass machines through OP in the OOC before you introduce them into the IC.
3. Be civil, don’t be rude or impolite.
4. Don’t speak for other countries(example: loses, breakthroughs, etc…). If there’s a dispute, you can ask OP to settle it, ut understand that sometimes you need to let the other side win.
5. Mostly historical sides, but I’ll get into that later.
6. Each day is about 1 week, but time can be adjusted if needed.
7. No god modding
8. The map is the same as real life in 1914. The only difference is the tech.
Have Fun!

The Great Powers:

Entente(Steampunk):

The United Kingdom
The French Republic
The Russian Empire
Serbia(not major but has to be Entente for obvious reasons)

Central Powers(Dieselpunk):

The German Empire
The Austro Hungarian Empire
The Ottoman Empire

Wildcards(Can choose their side and can choose either steam or diesel):

The United States of America
Italy
Japan
Spain

All other countries can also choose their sides, but those are the ‘important’ countries. I plan on starting when the six major powers are all taken.

Nation Application:

NS Name:
Nation Name:
Informal Nation Name:
Flag:
Faction:
Leader:
Government:
Territory:
Main Language:
Tech(steam or diesel):
Historical army size:
Historical navy size:
Machine ideas(not required):


Accepted:

Entente:

United Kingdom-Clarcia
Russia-Zexania
France-Dentali
Denmark-Atheris
Australia-Scurvy Sea
Mongolia-Regnum Trinitatem

Central Powers:

German Empire-Deutschess Kaiserriech
Ottoman Empire-The neo galactic empire
Kingdom of Italy-Valtrona
Austria Hungary-Bananic
Sweden-Barapam
Romania-Wysten



Neutral(Kind of):
Republic Of China-Gorbatov
Switzerland- The World Calitalist Confederation
Japan-The Knockout Gun Gals
Netherlands-Serio

Reserved:

Greece-Labstoska
United States-Traansaval



Ns name: 1000 Stars
Nation name: Spain
Informal nation name: hono/1000
Flag: the spanish flag
Faction: neutral (for now)
leader:(cant find who was the leader)
Government: monarchy
territory: spain Morocco (some) other african possesions
main language: spanish
Tech: dieselpunk
historical army size:not very big (still recovering from spanish American war)
Historical navy size: not very large (couldnt find exact numbers)
Last edited by 1000 Stars on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
RETALIA
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 189
Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby RETALIA » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:55 am

so i will be the new america i heard the old america was OP


NS Name: RETALIA
Nation Name: The United States of America
Informal Nation Name: USA, US
Flag:
Image
Faction: Entente
Leader: Woodrow Wilson
Government: Democratic Republic
Territory: mainland USA, Alaska, hawaii, Puerto Rico, United States Cuba, Panama Canal Zone, Río Rico, Tamaulipas, Corn Islands, United States Virgin Island, Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic, Haiti
Image
Main Language: American English
Tech(steam or diesel): diesel
Historical army size: 200,000 (July 1914 before general mobilization, could go up quite significantly once war escalates), 4,355,000 troops deployed
Historical navy size: 209-251 ships
Machine ideas(not required):

THE FREEDOM CANNON:
a huge connan that can be transported on rails (yes like the gustav cannon) or it can move it self with six huge legs but this needs more fuel.

THE WOODROW CLASS BATTLESHIP:
A battleship in the sky it uses huge air tanks and akcelerators to fly, Armament: four 12-inch guns, 50mm AA guns, four torpedo tubes
armor: 12-inch thick armor

THE ENTERPRISE CARRIER:
A aircraft carrier that uses dive bombers to do most of it damage normal fighter planes are also used
armerment: two 8-inch guns, eight torpedo tubes, 50 mm AA guns
armor: 10-inch armor

is this ok?
Last edited by RETALIA on Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Barapam
Minister
 
Posts: 2089
Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:24 pm

Retalia, the Virgin Islands are so far Danish territory, but if you join the Central Powers maybe you can conquer them.
✠☭⚛ (Put this in your signature if you are a NazBol-Posadist nation)

User avatar
Valtrona
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 433
Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valtrona » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:35 pm

1000 Stars wrote:Hello

I would like to be spain

And hoe does this work exactly


Fill out the Nation Application:

NS Name:
Nation Name:
Informal Nation Name:
Flag:
Faction:
Leader:
Government:
Territory:
Main Language:
Tech(steam or diesel):
Historical army size:
Historical navy size:
Machine ideas(not required):

You can choose a different government form or factions but only if you are a neutral nation at the outbreak of the War.

User avatar
RETALIA
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 189
Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby RETALIA » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:56 pm

Barapam wrote:Retalia, the Virgin Islands are so far Danish territory, but if you join the Central Powers maybe you can conquer them.

oh ok well i am forced to join the entente by a friend

User avatar
Atheris
Senator
 
Posts: 4208
Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atheris » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:23 pm

Wait, don't we already have a US?
Kannap wrote:It is I, the stranger in the night who cuts the power lines with hedge clippers
Ceranapis wrote:"Who needs a country when you can write Ace Attorney fan fiction?"
When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!
Why Final Fantasy 7: Remake is Perfect
The self-proclaimed Resident Shitposter of NSG.
Proudly sex-repulsed ace and bisensual aro. Cis he/him. Trans ally. ADHD.
"To comment is human, to preview, divine." - Godot
Orthodox Preterist non-denominational Christian Universalist.
I write AA fanfiction. Fuck you if you judge me.
ULFRIC STORMCLOAK IS THE TRUE HIGH KING OF SKYRIM

User avatar
Valtrona
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 433
Founded: Nov 29, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Valtrona » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:27 pm

Atheris wrote:Wait, don't we already have a US?

The first one quit.
The second one was reserved, but I think expired.
The third is this guy.

User avatar
1000 Stars
Envoy
 
Posts: 310
Founded: Aug 08, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby 1000 Stars » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:59 pm

1000 Stars wrote:
Clarcia wrote:
Metal on Metal


A WW1 Steam/Diesel punk RP


Discord Link: https://discord.gg/yPtrD3v

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=455625&p=35050093#p35050093



The year is 1914. Archduke Franz Ferdinand has just been shot while touring Sarajevo by a Serbian extremist. War is now weeks away. Most leaders think this looming war will be over by Christmas.

But this war is unlike any other.

New machines are about to make this war a living hell. Massive steam powered blimps that eclipse the sun drop bombs on diesel fueled land ships that plow through men like a knife through butter. One thing is ever present however. That thing is the ever present smog of war that could suffocate a man if left too long in it. One thing is certain, this war isn’t some small machine aided scuffle...

This is a World War

Welcome to metal on metal! This is a steampunk/dieselpunk RP set in World War 1. This rp starts on June 28th, 1914. The day Franz Ferdinand was assassinated. However, the key difference is that this World is a retro-futuristic one. Most of the Entente and Central powers use either steam or diesel based machines. The aim is to have a fun War scenario with wondrous and powerful machines.

Rules:

1. What OP says goes, however, if you feel strongly enough about something, friendly arguments are encouraged.
2. Make sure to pass machines through OP in the OOC before you introduce them into the IC.
3. Be civil, don’t be rude or impolite.
4. Don’t speak for other countries(example: loses, breakthroughs, etc…). If there’s a dispute, you can ask OP to settle it, ut understand that sometimes you need to let the other side win.
5. Mostly historical sides, but I’ll get into that later.
6. Each day is about 1 week, but time can be adjusted if needed.
7. No god modding
8. The map is the same as real life in 1914. The only difference is the tech.
Have Fun!

The Great Powers:

Entente(Steampunk):

The United Kingdom
The French Republic
The Russian Empire
Serbia(not major but has to be Entente for obvious reasons)

Central Powers(Dieselpunk):

The German Empire
The Austro Hungarian Empire
The Ottoman Empire

Wildcards(Can choose their side and can choose either steam or diesel):

The United States of America
Italy
Japan
Spain

All other countries can also choose their sides, but those are the ‘important’ countries. I plan on starting when the six major powers are all taken.

Nation Application:

NS Name:
Nation Name:
Informal Nation Name:
Flag:
Faction:
Leader:
Government:
Territory:
Main Language:
Tech(steam or diesel):
Historical army size:
Historical navy size:
Machine ideas(not required):


Accepted:

Entente:

United Kingdom-Clarcia
Russia-Zexania
France-Dentali
Denmark-Atheris
Australia-Scurvy Sea
Mongolia-Regnum Trinitatem

Central Powers:

German Empire-Deutschess Kaiserriech
Ottoman Empire-The neo galactic empire
Kingdom of Italy-Valtrona
Austria Hungary-Bananic
Sweden-Barapam
Romania-Wysten



Neutral(Kind of):
Republic Of China-Gorbatov
Switzerland- The World Calitalist Confederation
Japan-The Knockout Gun Gals
Netherlands-Serio

Reserved:

Greece-Labstoska
United States-Traansaval



Ns name: 1000 Stars
Nation name: Spain
Informal nation name: hono/1000
Flag: the spanish flag
Faction: neutral (for now)
leader:(cant find who was the leader)
Government: monarchy
territory: spain Morocco (some) other african possesions
main language: spanish
Tech: dieselpunk
historical army size:not very big (still recovering from spanish American war)
Historical navy size: not very large (couldnt find exact numbers)
Valtrona wrote:
1000 Stars wrote:Hello

I would like to be spain

And hoe does this work exactly


Fill out the Nation Application:

NS Name:
Nation Name:
Informal Nation Name:
Flag:
Faction:
Leader:
Government:
Territory:
Main Language:
Tech(steam or diesel):
Historical army size:
Historical navy size:
Machine ideas(not required):

You can choose a different government form or factions but only if you are a neutral nation at the outbreak of the War.

I already did it

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Agarntrop, Sao Nova Europa, Tarazed

Advertisement

Remove ads