NATION

PASSWORD

Kegyeleem: Magic and Realms (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:39 pm

Grand Duke Gregori Opperman of Oppermanson
Dyllongrad

Gregori pauses for a moment almost suspiciously. But, he is able to answer. “Umm, why yes, I suppose I do wear similar clothing to the Farkites. After all, Oppermenian culture evolved from the culture of the Third Men clans, whom worshipped the Wolf just as the Farkites do. They often call us wolves. Anyway, it was truly a honor to meet you. My men and I will be go to that Inn, thank you for allowing us to stay in your city. Goodbye, your lordship. I hope we can meet again. In this world, it’s helpful to have allies that you can trust. That’s hard to find these days. Well, it was wonderful meeting you and hopefully we cross paths again.”

The Oppermenian host made way for the Inn.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:47 pm

The Okhrana spy followed Gregori and his men to the inn.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:00 pm

The Hungry Harpy Inn, Dyllongrad

As his men ate, drank, and had a good time with each other, Gregori sat alone at a table with a nice horn of ale to keep him company. Being a ruler was never on the top of his list. That was his father's job. Gregori shouldn't be wearing his coat, shouldn't be holding the Scepter of Opperman at his side. And yet, he is.

He was just the heir to Oppermanson. The son and close advisor. His father was supposed to rule Oppermanson for many years. But now, his father is dead. Gregori is the Grand Duke now, and on his way to Nos Wogan to swear fealty to Horcegus and be confirmed. He never wanted this. He just wanted his father, not any throne or crown. Yet he had a throne. If the Grand One and the Great Wolf are just and merciful, then why was Gregori wearing the coat and holding the scepter, and not his father? Gregori never understood gods, because they gave him things that he felt he had no right to.

Ser Almor drank from his horn of ale, swimming in a sea of drink. He looked over to see his Grand Duke Gregori sitting alone, doing the same. Seeing this, he grabbed a plate of food and went to join Gregori, laying the plate in front of him.

"Sitting alone, aye?" he asked.

"Yes," replied Gregori. "It's the curse of gods upon me: I can never truly enjoy myself. I try to, I really do, but fun is no fit for the life of a nobleman."

"Aye, you're right at that," Ser Almor agreed. "When I was still a commoner, I could much well do whatever I wanted. But now that I'm a nobleman, everyone wants to bother me even while I'm taking a shit!"

Gregori laughed. "I've forgotten what it was like when it was not that way for me."

"Yes, the noble life isn't for everyone. I never wanted a knighthood, but your father gave it to me. I didn't want to accept, but then I thought of all the children I might have and their children …" He paused. "You have not eaten. Please take this plate." He handed Gregori the plate of food. "I brought it here just for you."

"Good ser, I do not hunger," said Gregori.

"Oh ..." Ser Almor considered his words. "Gregori, you have been through a lot in the past month. The death of a father, this new role as Grand Duke, and now this journey to Nos Wogan. Whatever is on your mind, I will not ask anything of it. But I do ask that you eat some food, because starving yourself shan't make anything better."

Gregori reluctantly picked at his food and took some bites. "My faithful knight, you know naught what you speak. You have many truths, but not the whole of those truths. I am apprehensive for not only what you mentioned, but for what I plan to do where our journey ends."

Ser Almor nodded. "Aye, I understand." He looked around, made sure no one was listening, and continued. "So, Your Grace, you really are doing this?"

"Yes, I am," Gregori replied. "And once we reach journey's end in a few dawns, it shall begin."

Upon dusk, the Oppermenian host left the inn and departed from Dyllongrad, heading on the path to Nos Wogan.

Lindir Allandor
The Elvish Peninsula, Nosewagania

Lindir, after he had claimed his victim, went into the forest. This was his retreat most of the time. He would claim the life of a Nosewaganian involved in the slaughtering of the light elves, and then he would bolt into the forest to escape the Nosewaganians. And there, he had his best friend, Bellar.

Bellar was just a wood elf, an elf of the forest. She was affected by the purge of the elvish peninsula. Her parents had been killed by Nosewaganians when they couldn't pay their taxes. From there, Bellar did everything to keep on the good sides of the Nosewaganians so as to not let the same thing happened to her. In the forest, there was just a tiny hut where she presided, the door always open for Lindir.

Bellar was different than Lindir, however. She didn't want to fight back against her oppressors but instead work with them. Lindir was the opposite. Most of his species had been wiped out, all because his father the High Enz of the light elves spoke the truth: that the Nosewaganians and their gods had no right to rule the elves. The High Enz wouldn't bend the knee so was killed, along with many other light elves.

Lindir had escaped with the Staff of Lys, a staff that can channel the Light of Lys. Since then, he had been plotting his revenge. He was the last light elf who had the blood to rule his kind.

But Bellar just cooperated with the Nosewaganians over her parents' deaths rather than fighting back. Lindir never understood that. He came up to the hut. When he walked in, he was greeted by a fine smell of squirrel cooking in a fire.

"Lindir! Hello!" Bellar ran up to Lindir for a hug. "How goes you?"

"I have been well," Lindir replied. "Is that squirrel cooking?"

"Yes, of course! I will get you some in a minute, but please! What brings you here?"

Lindir looked down at his staff as if that answered it.

"So … you claimed another?" Lindir nodded. "Oh … so I see that you are still on your quest."

"Yes, I am," said Lindir.

"I must ask you," she said. "What will happen after all the elves are avenged? What will happen to your people?"

"I don't know," Lindir admitted. "But I do know that the fallen will have been avenged."

"Lindir, killing them will not do anything. It will not bring the fallen back nor change that Nosewaganians still oppress all of the elvish races. If you want real change, then you should stop avenging the fallen and start fighting for the living." There was silence. "Oh, the squirrel is ready!"

As she went off to fetch the meat, Lindir considered what she said.

A Week Later
Somewhere Outside Nos Wogan, Nosewagania

Gregori became restless. They were almost there. The gem of the empire, the old capital of Nosewagania, Nos Wogan. There, he would swear fealty. He would also investigate. Depending on how that went, he might have to break that fealty whether Horcegus is involved or not. Ser Almor went inside his carriage.

"Yes, ser?" Gregori asked. "What is it?"

"Your Grace, we are here," he replied. "We have arrived to Nos Wogan."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:11 pm

The Okhrana spy followed the Oppermenians all the way to Nos Wogan. Before he entered the city he wrote a note and attached to his hawk. The note was to be delivered to the Okhrana spymaster in Nos Wogan. There was a spymaster in every major city, responsible for all spies and informants in that city and the surrounding regions. In Nos Wogan, there were 10 Okhrana spies, and 40 informants. When the note arrived, all of these resources would be at the spy's disposal. The Hawk flew off to the spymaster. The Okhrana spy then continued to follow Gregori and his men.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Nosewagania
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nosewagania » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:59 pm

NOS WOGAN
PRIDE OF THE EMPIRE

ULYSSES

Tall guards and soldiers stood lifelessly at their post in the massive capital. They wore armor with metal as beautiful as the city itself, gilded with bronze and gold stripes with dark iron in its coat. The buildings were tall and grand, chapels with stained glass dominated manors with brilliant and lovely wood and stone. But even taller then the glorious chapels stood The Palace: The massive castle where the Emperor himself resided. It bore fine cut stone as a foundation and a large domed roof of bronze with seven towers above rising over it. The towers dotted the outside of the main building and was coated in metals of their own.

Outside the city was what was known as "The Zoo" where beggars who have been thrown out of the city all crowded pleading anyone who comes by for food, money, and even weapons. Only farms ran by the wealthiest could survive the hundreds of peasants who were known to rob, steal, and even kill farmers outside for supplies. Mercenaries and guards were needed to keep them away. The Zoo used to be infested with them, but many were murdered by the Nosewaganians for assault and robbery. Now only a few hundred peasants crowd visitors for money.

Atop glorious walls of Nosewagania was the greatest warrior Tulivag ever knew- Ulysses.

The champions Ulysses hated guard duty, he saw it beneath him. Why should the commander of the Pride of Nos Wogan be serving a duty a guard could do? All it was was sitting on a wall beneath the sun and hoping for any distraction whatsoever. But the Emperor himself requested he await at the gate for some reason.
Regional Senator of Union of Queer Nations

Also this is Dyllonia

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:47 pm

Nosewagania wrote:Atop glorious walls of Nosewagania was the greatest warrior Tulivag ever knew- Ulysses.

OOC: [A gamer dude breaks into the room].

"Hey! I am a great warrior, too! Just watch!"

[The gamer proceeds to destroy all of the cars in Grand Theft Auto].
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:
Mersdon wrote:The Prince tried his best to calm down his exiled delegation, offering them the chance to set up governments-in-exile in Aetoria and asylum for their families. While his cabinet and chief diplomats conversed with the Kharqorins, Carles sent back his reply; he thought that the first meeting should be in Aetoria, and then the annual meetings could switch back and forth between the two capitals. He did think that Isaiah’s island would be a prime location for the center of the the alliance; perhaps the same functions, such as treaty signings, calls to arms, and high-level meetings could be held there after new nations joined the pact. Carles then sent his herald, of bandit lore to Grenadier Square (the army HQ) and Admiralty House (the naval HQ), ordering them to prepare the Lady Luck, five other galleons, and their 660 marines for a trip to the Kharqorin lands, many days’ sail away.

The delegation members accept the government-in-exile deal. Though Kai Vieri sympathizes with the delegates who lost their countries, he still has a duty to represent Kharqorin. After talking to the delegation, he decides that when he comes back, he will notify government folks in Kharqorin that they can escape to Aetoria. However, he will need to keep this secret or else it will jeopardize the alliance with Carinthia. He sends pigeons to the capitals of the countries of Kharqorin, all of them letting them know that they have been offered refuge in Aetoria.

Meanwhile, Vieri, realizing that he forgot his map of the Yeshil Peninsula at home, grabs some paper and starts drawing a map from memory.

In Kharqorin City, the Khan got Carles' response. He sends a message back, saying that he agrees with what Carles said in the letter. The Khan reasons that Carles' suggestion to meet in Aetoria first and alternate from there is efficient as the Kharqorin delegation is already in Aetoria.

In the Northern reaches of the newly expanded Khanate, there is still rebellion against the Khan's rule. However, they are being crushed in rapid succession. This means that the nobilities of the countries would hate him very much.

The Khan, however, starts a new strategy: befriending the common folk of the land. They are not much involved in politics, for they are poor and more concerned with day-to-day life. Thus, if the ruling dynasty of a country changed, they would not care, unless devastation was a result. The Khan decides to not only prevent devastation at the hands of his invasion, but also start policies that benefit the common folk. The common folk, forming the majority, would support him if he gives benefits to them. This would get them more politically active, and thus make them more aware of what he is doing for them.

He plans to stay as an absolute monarch, but listen to what commoners want.

Kai Vieri finishes his map. It is detailed and intricate, with every peak and bay marked, so accurate it seems like he had mapped the lands himself. He then asks about Carinthian geography and culture.

In Kharqorin itself, the Northern resistance is crushed and Yeshil is unified by the Kharqorin Khanate. Timur Khan gets to work to make the common people support him. Firstly, he starts gradually abolishing the special legal status of nobles, putting them on equal ground with commoners (they still keep their titles, but under Timur Khan's rule, these titles are only nominal). He then starts gradually allowing commoners to participate in their regional government and gradually devolves power to said regional governments, though the central government (Timur Khan) wields the most power. He also encourages trade throughout the country and with others.

However, he also needs to make there be a common identity among the Khanate's residents so they can stay united. As a result, he starts developing a new ideology, which holds that the people of the Khanate are all joined by their common heritage (they had a common ancestral ethnic group which lived long ago) and that aims to combine the good parts of modern life with the good parts of ancient life. For example, back when the peoples of Yeshil were nomads rather than sedentary folks, there was not as much of a social hierarchy, with everyone, from the highest chief to the lowliest commoner, living in similar habitations, eating the same food, and living the same lives. Of course, people will not be stripped of their wealth, but commoners will have the opportunity to gain wealth and will be legally equal with all.

Timur Khan decides to enlarge the South Tulivag Alliance to create a large trading bloc. This way, all members, Kharqorin included, can mutually benefit from trade and tax non-alliance members to enrich the Alliance. He is still deciding who else to invite.

In the center of Isaiah Adashi, Chief Isaiah Donut sits in a yurt, contemplating an unclear vision he had earlier through his magic. He saw giant wood blocks sailing in from beyond the edge of the world and crashing into the island. As the island shook, the sky fell, and revealed an expansive abyss beyond the sky...

"My dude," says a donut as he walks in, "waddup?"

Chief Isaiah faced the donut. After a silence of 5 seconds...

"Are we alone?" Isaiah asks.

Sheboyganite Union
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sheboyganite Union » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:49 pm

Meanwhile in the Tower Of Darkness the Sheboyganite wizard Honoratium Adricus is planning to take over Kegyeleem using black magic and dragons and to become the most powerful man in the realm
Last edited by Sheboyganite Union on Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:48 am

OOC: You need to submit characters and realms on the OOC thread first so that they can be approved.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:54 am

Lady Rhoella,
High Priestess of the Church of Wolven
Oppermanson

Lady Rhoella sat in her chambers, reflecting. She had gone through a lot to get here. It made her feel sorry about what must happen in order to bring about the right future.

Yes, the King to Come. She remembered that. The Light Bringer had come to defeat the Sakatkin. But, the Sakatkin will return again. It said it in the great prophecy, the King to Come prophecy. She recalled it, recited it, heard the Oracles of Old speak it with a thousand voices.

The storm has left,
Vanquished by the Bringer of Light, who had to face death.

But the storm isn’t over, for it is just beginning.

The storm will come again,
As the Killers of Worlds slay thousands with only ten.

But in the dark of the storm,
A hero may rise.
Born from the ashes of heroes and light,
He will come to us as our King and our Savior to prevent our demise.

Know these signs to herald his arrival,
So you may set him aside from his rivals.

His blood will be royal,
Born of kings and queens to rule all.

He will be pure of heart,
Above the men of evil whose hearts grow tart.

He will know sacrifice,
Three lives given so against the storm his light will burn bright.

And finally, in the blackest of night,
To herald his arrival a star of red shall burn bright across the night sky.

These are the words, these are the rites,
That the King to Come will bring the light.

Then, she saw a light flash in the sky. She looked out her window to see a red comet blazing with great light across the night sky. A red comet blazing across the night sky that every living thing in Kegyeleem could see. “To herald his arrival a star of red shall burn bright across the night sky,” she remembered. She smiled. The King Has Come.
Don't underestimate us.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:50 pm

Dyllonus
Dyllongrad, Dyllonia

The sun had dipped below the horizon to rest beneath the city and the sky wore it's ebony cloak. Gazing out into the dark alongside his young companion and chosen "heir" was the Lord of Dyllonia. "The skies are alive tonight, Dyll!" Beamed Ghandius, "You chose the right spot for the manor."

"I thank you, Ghand. The stars have yet to beam this bright for I forget how long. The Horizon must be in a good mood," Dyllonus replied.

"Yes, this is a real sight for sure."

Out of seemingly nowhere, a ball of red light sailed across the sky! Time seemingly froze as their eyes were locked on the glorious phenomenon.

"Comet!" Ghandius gasped, his eyes still enslaved, "It's an omen! What a fortunate night to stargaze!"

"Indeed. Such beauty and such glory! What does this cruelty mean?" Dyllonus bellowed.

"The Horizon is surely yielding a sign! Do you remember anything concerning a red comet in the stories and legends? Wait, the "Light-Bringer!"

"Impossible!" Dyllonus protested, "You and I both know that story is a myth! The King to Come already eradicated Malum's beasts. Surely the Dark Lord would realize it would be insanity to attempt such a plan again."

"But we saw the comet, Dyll. Is that not proof enough?"

"Maybe the comet is there for another reason. Damn it! As if we don't have enough "heroes" claiming to be this new Light Bringer for their own divine rights to thrones, wealth, power, glory, and renown. Now everyone will want to call themselves Light Bringer."

"Dyllonus, it is possible - unlikely of course - but possible"

"Possible. But now we will all have to deal with fools and "prophets" demanding titles and money."

"What will we do now, Imperator?"

"Wait. Either wait for our savior to save the world or wait for a quick death at Malum's hands. Or sit back and watch nothing happen at all."
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:53 am

Chapter 2

The stage is set.

Destiny will come. As new faces show up continuing their quests and crusades, they shall find out their destinies and what it means for each of them.

World tensions are rising. The realms once enjoyed a great period of peace and prosperity, but now they’ve found new quarrels. War will come. It’s not a matter of if, but when. So, what will be the catalyst to spark rebellion, and war? And, how will each Realm fit into it?

And finally, a red comet has come, flashing across the night sky for all living things in Kegyeleem to see. “To herald his arrival, a star of red shall shine bright across the night sky,” as it says in the King to Come prophecy. If the prophecy is true, then that means the King to Come has come. So, who is the King Who Has Come, the new Light Bringer? And, what does this mean for Kegyeleem?

War is coming. A red comet heralds the King and Savior’s arrival. What will all this mean for the destiny of Kegyeleem and all those in it? We shall see, for it all depends on the realms and the people in it.

BEYOND THIS POINT CHAPTER 2 BEGINS
Last edited by Oppermenia on Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:57 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Chapter 2

The stage is set.

Destiny will come. As new faces show up continuing their quests and crusades, they shall find out their destinies and what it means for each of them.

World tensions are rising. The realms once enjoyed a great period of peace and prosperity, but now they’ve found new quarrels. War will come. It’s not a matter of if, but when. So, what will be the catalyst to spark rebellion, and war? And, how will each Realm fit into it?

And finally, a red comet has come, flashing across the night sky for all living things in Kegyeleem to see. “To herald his arrival, a star of red shall shine bright across the night sky,” as it says in the King to Come prophecy. If the prophecy is true, then that means the King to Come has come. So, who is the King Who Has Come, the new Light Bringer? And, what does this mean for Kegyeleem?

War is coming. A red comet heralds the King and Savior’s arrival. What will all this mean for the destiny of Kegyeleem and all those in it? We shall see, for it all depends on the realms and the people in it.

BEYOND THIS POINT CHAPTER 2 BEGINS

Most people in Kharqorin, not believing the Prophecy, remarked that the comet looked like a giant tomato. This quickly became a common joke in Kharqorin City.

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:22 pm

NACHEAL BULURU

Hall of Polaris

Nacheal's eyes opened wearily as he rose from his bed. He looked around at his room, the small quarter he had bore the bed, a desk, a chair, and a dresser. He opened the dresser and reached through his belongings where he pulled out his Vigilante robes for The Polaric Order. He quickly replaced his sleeping tunic with the pale magenta cloak and the dark snapped on his purple cowl. He grabbed his mace and left his quarters.

Stepping out he saw some of his partners were already in the main hall. He smiled as he noticed his friend, Henry Bishop. "Morning Henry," he smiled, "Keeping well this morning?"

"Always as usual," Henry replied, he was strikingly similar to Nacheal in appearance. "How has your head been after that locust took a swing at you?"

"Not bad actually, the fool couldn't even hold his mace properly. T'is gratifying to know that he won't be running his mouth about rebellion anymore." he said with a smile.

"I took his ring too!" Henry beamed, "I should sell this off soon, I might stop by the market soon and see how much I can get from it." This wasn't uncommon. The Order isn't paid by the Emperor so vigilantes often loot their victims for pay.

"Attention!" shouted a strong familiar voice. It was Ruth, Keeper of the Polaric Order, "We have a surprise guest in the cellar. There you will behold...FARKITE LIONEL!"

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:41 pm

NACHEAL BULURU

FLASHBACK

Years earlier, after the fall of Észak-föld

A younger Nacheal sits by his bedroom door, his ear pressed in the keyhole trying to gather what information he can. Just inside Buluru Manor a conversation between Imperator Dyllonus and his father Dimitri Buluru reside. He hears the two speak of regret of defeat.

"We should have held out a little while longer!" complains Dyllonus, "We had the entire Pride of Nos Wogan at our gates, we just needed to survive them and we could had avoided total defeat."

"Excuse me my lord, but may I suggest, my lord, that our boys were fighting less then their best, my lord? They were strong and brave at dawn and beat the Nosewaganians at every turn but when fatigue set in." Dimitri said with his signature emerald green clothing coating his plump stomach.

"I suppose we have not been teaching our soldiers how to fight when tired or fatigued, but all that matters is the future. How do we respond to annexation?"

"I suppose, my lord, we discreetly disrupt any sort of Nosewaganian business to be conducted here in Észak-föld. We obviously cannot face them head on alone but we may disrupt them and make them seem weak."

Nacheal could have gasped. Even before the outbreak of war he was obsessed with Nosewagania and hated his own empire, Sakatia. He knew he was different then his family but to hear them plot against his beloved empire was unbelievable. What would Nacheal do? He was expected to carry on the Buluru sailor legacy and he would likely be tasked to undermine the empire himself and he knew he would never do that.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Hall of Polaris

Nacheal, Henry, and his fellow vigilantes followed Keeper Ruth into the cellar. It was dark and the only light came from candles and torches mounted on the law. A shrine of a star with a sword seemingly impaling the star through the top was mounted on a table for all to see. This was a shrine dedicated to Polaris Felisten.

Ruth guided them to the small prison room, just a caged part in the cellar really, where they saw a man on his knees with a black mask covering his face. "Attention men!" Ruth shouted as she unlocked the prison metal gate and stepped towards the man, "I present to you Farkite Lionel!"

"Farkite?" vigilantes whispered to each other. Ruth pulled the mask off, revealing a bearded man with obvious bruises on his face.

"As our scouts have reported, the Farkite people were rightfully destroyed by Ulysses and the Pride of Nos Wogan. So we thought." Ruth declared, "Our friend here was found running from the action just shortly after his camp's fall. And if this one lives, then how many others do?"

"None!" Lionel choked up, "I was the only one! I fled when I saw the horses of the Nosewaganians. The others probably died fighting. Such is our code, the code that I defied by deserting my brothers and sisters. I can only pray Nagy Farkas will forgive my cowardice."

"You here this?" Ruth questioned, "That only one Farkite fled the fight and we just happened to capture him? Lies! All lies!"

"I do not lie. I was a coward who fled. That is all there is. Now please, end my life."

Ruth stormed over to Lionel and delivered a backhanded slap to the Farkite's already bruised face. "Tell us the everything you know, and then we will give you a peaceful death. Refuse and face the wrath the Order can bestow!" She pulled her massive war hammer off her back and pulled Lionel to his feet. She battered the top of the hammer into chest, then to his skull. Lionel fell back, coughing up blood.

"Nacheal! Henry! Hold him up!" Ruth ordered. Nacheal looked at Henry and smiled. He and Henry flocked to the Farkite's sides and pulled him up by his arms. Nacheal faced second thoughts. He saw how much pain the man was in and now he would take part in it? He may have been a traitor to the Empire but did he deserve to face such brutality?

His thoughts were interrupted by intense screams. Ruth had just swung her hammer at Lionel's knees! Blood splattered as the bone was crushed. Nacheal looked in horror as he saw the other knee also crushed before the Keeper's hammer. "King Alfonso told us to flee to Oppermenia before that Nosewaganian killed him!" He cried, "I saw the whole thing! Please just kill me!" he begged.

"Wasn't so hard was it?" Ruth smiled, "Exodus! Show this traitor some mercy." Exodus was an Exocutionist, one of the more liked Vigilantes and gruesome as well.

"I'll polish him off." he grinned. He put his sword to Lionel's neck and let the blood spill.

"Nagy Farkas have mercy on me" the Farkite groaned before dropping limp.

Silent and resigned
To put you from my mind

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:09 pm

I hate to say this, but this thread is dead, there haven't been any new posts in weeks, before that, no one had posted for months. I understand that everyone has lives, and our personal lives always come first. So, with that said, I will still follow the RP, but until it becomes active again, I will not be posting anymore.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse