NATION

PASSWORD

Voyage Through the Multiverse (Open) (OOC 2)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nagakawa » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:48 pm

Stattr wrote:
Nagakawa wrote:
You’re free to apply for any faction or character you desire. Alternatively, if you like, you could join a preexisting faction (feel free to ask about the factions currently in play- I’ll do my best to explain em). There are a couple of arcs running at the moment, so do pick one that suits your fancy.

Once you’ve got an app up, the RP mods will send you a link to the discord chat.

Ooooo I like this, it's also a discord thing? This is amazing. I feel like this whole thing upgraded while I was gone haha. Alright, thank you. I'll have to look over the arcs and such.

The list of arcs near the opening post is a little outdated. I would suggest reading the posts in the IC (though I know some of them are a little clunky haha).

Also, the discord is more for easy communication and memes than anything else, although we did have a slice-of-life thing running in a channel there once.
If you run, you gain one, but if you move forward, you gain two.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:50 pm

Nagakawa wrote:
Stattr wrote:Ooooo I like this, it's also a discord thing? This is amazing. I feel like this whole thing upgraded while I was gone haha. Alright, thank you. I'll have to look over the arcs and such.

The list of arcs near the opening post is a little outdated. I would suggest reading the posts in the IC (though I know some of them are a little clunky haha).

Also, the discord is more for easy communication and memes than anything else, although we did have a slice-of-life thing running in a channel there once.

(I'm used to clunky my dude haha)

well I'll make my character and see where she can go arc wise and faction wise. I have an idea from a and character I just made.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Postby Nagakawa » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:56 pm

Stattr wrote:
Nagakawa wrote:

(I'm used to clunky my dude haha)

well I'll make my character and see where she can go arc wise and faction wise. I have an idea from a and character I just made.

Aight, nice. I’ll get one of the mods to send you the discord invite.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:57 pm

Nagakawa wrote:
Stattr wrote:(I'm used to clunky my dude haha)

Did you want me to post it with my app?
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Postby Nagakawa » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:04 pm

Stattr wrote:
Nagakawa wrote:

Did you want me to post it with my app?

What do you mean?

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:17 pm

Nagakawa wrote:
Stattr wrote:Did you want me to post it with my app?

What do you mean?

My discord info If you just knew my info I'd be concerned.

Drown wrote:

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Postby Nagakawa » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:29 pm

Stattr wrote:
Nagakawa wrote:
What do you mean?

My discord info If you just knew my info I'd be concerned.

Oh there’s no need for that. I’ll just send you the link- you can join straight away.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:55 am

Name: Gabby Heater

Universe of Origin: Forgotten Realms

Species: Kalashta

Appearance: Gabby She has a dragon symbol on her back and a Black one on her thigh

Powers & Abilities:
(Using her magic from within she can ‘bless’ a creature and she can give the following buffs for a limited time.)
Buff: Increase of Attack: Increase the amount of power by 5% of an attack. This will allow them to hit or break something such as a wall or a sturdy type of metal. She can raise to a maximum of 20% which would demolish a building if used properly.
Buff: Defensive Guard: Creates a barrier around at least 3 people. The buff can be at 5% in order to block some basic attacks or up to 20% which would be able to block a rocket attack or survive being crushed by a building.
Buff: Absolute Focus: Causes up to 3 targets to have an increase in senses and reaction movements. At 5% this buff would allow the target to see better and be able to handle themselves in a hand to hand combat. As the power increases depending on the percentage the people abilities increase ranging from: sneaking, being alerted to more movement around them, and being able to dodge and block better than average with a weapon

Healing light: This will heal anything from minor cuts or scrapes to broken bones. The worse the wound or break is the longer this takes, ranging from 5 minutes to 30 minutes. The wound also gets disinfected and cleansed. It will still leave a scar and when mending bones, the person is still advised to wear a brace for at least a day or two. This will also help cure diseases again it is a time-sensitive thing.

Radiating flash: Gabby can either shoot or flash out this power. Using Flash all enemies within 20 feet of her are blinded by what would seem the light of gods, suffering minor eye damage but enough to either escape or attack. Using focus, she can turn this flash into a beam of hot light. Searing skin or burning through walls. Burning through walls takes 2x as long as the light is not a good heater.

Deflection: She creates a visible shield in front of her, the shield has hexagonal shapes and covers most of her body. Her stance determines how much magic she is putting into this shield. At 5% she is able to block basic sword attacks and weapons. The shield will break if repeatedly smashed. At 20% she will full on lean into the shield, this will cause it to increase in size to block around 5 people. This will block a full power swing from a powerful enemy or a huge explosion. This will also bounce back the attack, such as if swung with a sword the force of the sword would come back, not the sword itself.

Regeneration: Her healing magic does not work on herself; she uses the energy from around her in plants, buildings, or even a power source to help heal her.
Ability: Using an item she has on her person she can increase her strength in order to topple walls; she channels it to her and then uses her staff to make the hit. If her staff is taken, she will use her fists. This effect lases at least 15 minutes.

Lliira: Goddess of the joy of life: (This is Gabby’s god that she has pledged allegiance to.)
Upon summoning the power of her god in a ritual she will gain the following benefits lasting 30 min to an hour depending on who or what she is fighting.
~Rapid regeneration (It will still take a long time to heal deep slashes or badly bruised body parts)
~Able to do a mass heal, curing and fixing everyone.
~Her strength will increase ten-fold and her senses heightened
~Her durability to withstand stronger hits will increase as well, able to take damage from at least 10% of her ‘attack buff’ she would cast on her allies.
~Her shield that has her gods symbol on it will shine and become a shield that when used properly, can deflect small to medium blasts, attacks, and hits. She uses this mainly when doing hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses:
Buffs: beginning at 5% it will stay active for an hour, as the % increases at 20 it will last for 5 minutes. She can give 4 people up to 10%, it moves down to 2 people at 15% and 1 person at 20, this applies to all of them. If she is knocked out or knocked around too much the buffs will drop.
Deflection: upon using more than 17% to deflect something powerful she will be extremely sore and unable to really move until she rests or spends time with her regeneration. Depending on how badly she is injured it may take longer.
Ritual Summon: After this effect wears off, she will not be able to use this again until the next day, her body will need time to recover from the wounds that were not able to be healed during a fight.

Attack Potency: Street | Building

Speed: Normal Human | Super Human

Lifting Strength: Regular human | Class 50

Striking Strength: Street Class | Large Building Class

Durability: Athlete | City block

Stamina: In her regular presence she is able to keep up most of the spells for a day. When she summons her god's blessing she can go at least twice as long.

Range: Radiant flash can be shot from about 2 miles away if Gabby has a clear shot. | Melee

Intelligence: higher than a powerful computer

Equipment on Hand: Staff of Lliira. A pendant around her neck and a bag of hiding filled with other items

Brief Bio/History*: She had a very normal childhood growing up and followed the path she wanted to take in the world. Upon being old enough and curious enough she set out on an adventure into unknown lands to spread her help and her goddesses name. Upon one adventure she found herself falling for a very handsome barkeep. He was 2nd in command from Lucian and had the powers that could rival the gods themselves. They fell for each other and became married. Together they travelled and was always there for each other. Unfortunately due to an ambush, her husband was taken across the galaxy and restrained for he had gained more power. Gabby is now on a warpath to rescue her husband.

Brief Personality Description*: Shes a very bubbly, optimistic persons. Rarely anything gets under her skin. She's a great listener and loves to speak her mind she is almost ignorant of her surrounds and others, but that would be a lie, she is very observant and careful. Most of her time is practicing melee in her regular form so she has a better chance if something goes wrong.
Last edited by Stattr on Sun May 03, 2020 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Drown wrote:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:41 pm

Stattr wrote:---

accepted
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Rostavykhan
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Tue May 05, 2020 1:11 pm

Latest post is terrible.

I had no idea of what else to write, though.

FML
LEARN TO HATE ; TOTAL HATRED FOR TOTAL WAR
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE | FEED, SEED, SNEED

The New Fallen Jedi
Secretary

Founded: Mar 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The New Fallen Jedi » Fri May 08, 2020 9:17 pm

Color me surprised, is this thing still going?
About Me: Formerly known as the edgy cringelord that was The Fallen Jedi. Now known by this account and my puppet Kiez.
Currently a caretaker and Twitch Streamer with 1000+ followers!

PM me if ya want to talk one-on-one!

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Postby Nagakawa » Fri May 08, 2020 9:44 pm

The New Fallen Jedi wrote:Color me surprised, is this thing still going?

So it would seem.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Tue May 12, 2020 10:27 pm

Name: Clara Nighting

Universe of Origin: MilkyWay

Species: Human hybrid

Appearance:She’s a beauty

Powers & Abilities:
Part Machine: Lungs and vocal cords are robotic, almost synthetic. She can survive in low oxygen environments. Depending on how much oxygen is available is how loud her sound will be minimizing it to 5 feet within her and another being. Her spine is reinforced, along with her ribcage, left arm, and left leg.

Harmonic Resonance: Using her voice she can emit a high pitched, ear bleeding, brain freezing sound. This causes anyone within range to be ‘stunned’ their ears will bleed as their eardrums have burst from the sound. This can penetrate certain types of ear protection as well. She can crack or shatter glass, cause cardiac arrest by matching the frequency with heartbeats, and maybe even produce similar effects to infrasound, were vibrating the eyes causes one to see shapes that a person would confuse for ghosts and messing with one’s head thinking a place is haunted.

Deep Wave: Using a special adaption to her vocal cords, she can cause a resounding deep wave of sound that can "break" materials apart or cause massive friction to Heat or cool down objects.

Booming Voice: She can increase the volume of her voice to entertain a whole stadium of people or even a city.

Genre Selection: This ability is different from each genre.
Love: Causes enemies to start swooning at each other or causes them to cry uncontrollably.
Rock: Those are some sweet dance moves you got
Doom Metal: Chanting in unison, unable to think, or do anything else.
Ambient: Calms emotions and causes enemies to become passive
Vaporwave: Causes all enemies to start casually dancing by themselves
Synth: Will force anyone within seeing distance to follow her dance moves as she sings
Classical: Everyone feels drowsy
Pop: it creates excitement and uncontrollable dancing to those that hear it, but it can annoy some to the point they would try to cover their eyes
Folk: creates a sort of trance that can put one in a mythical spirit journey
Lofi: to relax allies mental state to ease whatever troubles them and to make enemies less aggressive
Punk: would enrage enemies and give her allies a boost of energy and maybe make them more aggressive.
Stoner Rock: makes people see fear-inducing, physical damaging hallucinations
Nightcore: Depending on the song enemies will do as the song says.

Forceful voice: This is a physical ability she has, when placing her hand on her throat she can speak with a voice that will force people to be thrown back or even yeeted across a room, hitting objects or walls as if they were punched by a train.

Mind Control: She does not need to sing for this. She needs to be within hearing range. Upon entering this range any person or animal will be considered ‘brain dead’ and will act as she says. She cannot tell them to kill themselves or do things they are not physically capable of doing.

Party Hardy: She can stimulate anyone’s endorphins and cause them to hear their favorite song in their head and force them to have a grand ole time. This will cause people to be busy singing or not paying attention. The music will be loud enough to block out any outside voices including her own.

Sonic Senses: All her senses are heightened. She can feel tremors in the ground from where people are walking, she can identify walls or even things underground. She can smell, hear, and taste the environment around her to identify where she may-be if she were blindfolded.

Weaknesses:
If she is blinded some of her abilities will not work.
She’s an airhead. She can’t tell good from bad and will just go with the flow of stuff until someone physically states they are to kill or are her enemy.
Violent shaking or even a solid punch will knock someone out of the hypnotism and will not be affected for another 15 minutes.
It absorbs damage and will eventually break.
Sound nullification. If it is more powerful than what she is producing her sound will be canceled out.

Attack Potency: Building

Speed: Subsonic

Lifting Strength: Peak human

Striking Strength: Athlete

Durability: Street level

Stamina: She can go alllll day baby

Range: between 5ft to however big a city is

Intelligence: That’s a great question. She is very ignorant. She is not ignorant when it comes to her music though.

Equipment on Hand:
Tuning Fork: Once rang, anyone within eyesight will be ‘charmed’ to come and listen

Double Necked bass Guitar
When using this along with her singing the following takes place:
2 more arms will appear, almost translucent and help play the instrument
Everyone is put into a trance and will start to sing along to the song, even if they don’t know it.
A bubble with form around her that is 10 feet wide and is immune to most physical attacks as it will absorb them.
Striking a Chord will cause a deep, resounding wave to be sent out in all directions that will cause muscular issues and can cause people to fall.

Amplifier: This is a portable amplifier. It plugs into the side of her neck and it increases everything she does, her music, her powers, everything.

Brief Bio/History*: Clara grew up in a fairly normal life. But due to her parent's unexpected death, she was left with a fortune to her name and a house. She was very lonely and turned to music. Once getting into it she wanted it more and more. Her body was modified to handle the repercussions of her voice and body strain.

Brief Personality Description*: She is very outgoing and doesn’t shut up. She is unable to tell right from wrong and will normally just go with the flow. She is not moved by the offer of money or fame, however, a sheet of music may be enough. She loves to be outside and among others. Isolation will cause her to become very depressed and will refuse to do anything. She is very trusting until someone or something proves otherwise. She holds Promises deeply and if broken can mean death.
Last edited by Stattr on Tue May 12, 2020 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Drown wrote:

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed May 13, 2020 9:01 am

Stattr wrote:---

If there is no objections to the app I say this one is... Accepted
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

The New Fallen Jedi
Secretary

Founded: Mar 04, 2019

Postby The New Fallen Jedi » Thu May 14, 2020 11:38 pm

Hmm, I've been worrying about how to fit potential characters in as of late, but I think I'll just go in with a blind application at some point!
About Me: Formerly known as the edgy cringelord that was The Fallen Jedi. Now known by this account and my puppet Kiez.
Currently a caretaker and Twitch Streamer with 1000+ followers!

PM me if ya want to talk one-on-one!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat May 16, 2020 6:38 am

The New Fallen Jedi wrote:Hmm, I've been worrying about how to fit potential characters in as of late, but I think I'll just go in with a blind application at some point!

You can join Eight Line Tales or Seeds of Anxiety. Tide of Change is also open for new people but that one requires people with spaceships to be in, otherwise you need someone else to help you move from planet to planet.

EDITS: Of course I get the 666th post in here.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat May 16, 2020 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nagakawa
Diplomat

Postby Nagakawa » Sat May 16, 2020 10:46 pm

Name
Toumah
AKA "Mourning River" (spirit name)
AKA "Night Hawk" (sobriquet given by Xiang Empire soldiers)

Universe of Origin
Dimension 86, the Forbidden Realm (OC)

So named because none are able to enter the realm (though it is possible to exit), the Forbidden Realm is ruled primarily by the theocratic Empire of Xiang (祥國), which has conquered two thirds of the dimension over the past few millennia of its existence.

Species
Juukou

In the Forbidden Realm, there are two sentient hominid species: the jinkou, otherwise known as ordinary humans, and the juukou, beings who take the form of humans under ordinary circumstances, but also possess the ability to transform into certain types of wild animals.

In Toumah's case, being a high-born member of the Flamecreek Tribe, he possesses the ability to transform into a hawk.

Appearance

As a human, Toumah is a lean, sinewy man in his late twenties, with a boyish smile and frizzy, unruly black hair. Standing at 170cm tall (5ft 5in) and weighing 60kg (132 lbs), Toumah often appears slightly taller than he is because of his demeanour and his headdress. He sports several tattoos on different parts of his body.

In his bird form, Toumah takes the form of a hawk with green and black feathers, with a wingspan of 180cm (71 inches).

Powers & Abilities
Transformation: Toumah is able to transform into a hawk, thereby allowing him to fly and move about incognito. This transformative ability has several limitations (see the Weaknesses section for details)

Fire magic: Being a member of the Flamecreek Tribe, Toumah is adept in using fire magic of numerous sorts both for combat and for utilitarian purposes. Examples of his power include being able to spit jet streams of fire, conjure up flames and sparks, and being immune to fire-related injuries.

Medicine: Toumah is relatively learned in the medical tradition of his tribe, and knows how to cook up various herbal (and psychoactive) elixirs and soups.

Weaknesses
Transformation complications: There is a limited number of times that Toumah can transform into his hawk form; doing so accelerates the pace at which his body ages slightly. If done in moderation, no adverse effects occur; however, transforming too often wears his body out in the short term, to the point of total exhaustion at times, and leads to other health complications.

Elemental weakness: Being a fire mage, Toumah is weak to water mages.

Attack Potency: Street/Building
Speed: Peak human
Lifting Strength: Normal human
Striking Strength: Street level
Durability: Peak human
Stamina: Can remain in hawk form for 6 hours MAX, 4 hours if playing safe. Can run one mile in 5 minutes flat.
Range: 100m (fire magic)
Intelligence: "Are ya trying to tell me ya don't think I'm smart? Rude!"

Equipment on Hand:
- an assortment of medicinal herbs in a small satchel
- 1x feathered spear
- 1x tasselled jian carried as a sidearm, taken from a recon officer whom Toumah killed at the age of 18.

Brief Bio/History*
- Imperial Year 2210: Born in the Yorui Forest some 72km north of the Xiang Empire's northernmost border. The second of the Flamecreek Tribe's Chief Doctor's two children.
- Imperial Year 2220: The Flamecreek Tribe relocates further northwards as the Xiang Empire expands its borders.
- Imperial Year 2221: Toumah awakens his transformative ability.
- Imperial Year 2227: Toumah comes of age; granted the spirit name "Mourning River"
- Imperial Year 2228: Encounters a recon squad of the Xiang Empire trespassing in Flamecreek territory; kills them and collects their personal effects as trophies.
- Imperial Year 2230: The Ravendune Tribe sends an emissary asking for aid in repelling Xiang incursions into the Ravendune Desert; the Flamecreek Chieftain dispatches Toumah with a force of 50 juukou warriors to assist.
- Imperial Year 2232: Toumah's elder sister goes missing.
- Imperial Year 2234: The Ravendune Desert is overrun by Xiang forces and absorbed into the Xiang Empire. Toumah returns to the Northern Forest, along with the remaining 43 warriors.
- Imperial Year 2236: Emperor Zilong of the Xiang Empire dies at the age of 96, after reigning for 54 years. Emperor Ziyang ascends to the throne, aged 72. Rifts begin appearing throughout the Forbidden Realm, sucking in people and leading to mass disappearances.
- Imperial Year 2237: While hunting, Toumah is sucked into a rift.
- Imperial Year 223X: ???

I will expand more ICly.

Brief Personality Description*
Aloof, mischievous, easygoing, generally all round chill

I will expand more ICly.
Last edited by Nagakawa on Sat May 16, 2020 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat May 16, 2020 11:23 pm

Nagakawa wrote:---

Accepted

Trapoletanius
Secretary

Founded: Jul 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Trapoletanius » Fri May 22, 2020 4:15 pm

I'm back

and so are these three stooges

Name: Pobeda Voyana
Origin: Homestuck OC
Species: Troll (Olive Blood, God-Tier)
Appearance: 5’2”, 120 lbs, short black hair, grey skin, scarred face, Olive Green eyes
Powers & Abilities:
Powers: flight, conditional immortality, enhanced strength, mind reading
Skills: experienced swordfighter, small arms expertise
Weaknesses: No real combat powers, more mentally scarred than an 18 year old ever should be. Perma-death if heroic or just
Attack Potency: wall
Speed: Superhuman ground, subsonic flight
Lifting Strength: Class 1
Striking Strength: wall level
Durability: small building
Stamina: superhuman
Range: a dozen meters with gun
Intelligence: very high
Equipment on Hand:
Revolver
Sabre
Phone
Ammo
Water Bottle
Food
Miscellaneous Items
Brief Bio/History*: Born on the now dead world of Alternia, Pobeda spent most of the first half of his life fighting just to survive another day. He got into many fights with both animals and other Trolls, and often found himself going to sleep hungry. His fortune changed when he met the Jadeblood, Kadoor Pământ, who helped pull him up from the pit he was in and help him get back on his feet (even introducing him to some of her friends). Later the world was destroyed and they were all sent into another dimension where Pobeda ended up killing himself to attain immmortality. After a while, though, they all realized their session was screwed and so they aborted it and ended up in the human session where they helped them finish their own session.
Brief Personality Description*: Cold, solemn, serious, traumatized, all things that describe Pobeda. He’s not one for small-talk, preferring action over words. There are few people he truly trusts in the world, and fewer still he trusts enough to divulge his inner feelings to. Despite this rude and uncaring exterior, he’s extremely loyal and caring towards those who have earned his trust. Most of all, he completely and utterly loves his Moirail Kadoor, feeling that he still need to repay her for the kindness and generosity she showed him when they had first met
*Optional, but recommended
Note: We use VSBW stats. The links to the VSBW summary of information for each stat are given in the application.

Name: Kadoor Pamant
Species: Troll (Jade Blood, God-Tier)
Appearance: 5’9”, 150lbs, long black hair, grey skin, extra thicc, Jade Green eyes
Powers & Abilities: flight, enhanced strength, conditional immortality, hope restoration (better description of the Slyph of Hope and its powers than I can make)
Weaknesses: too trusting, not very experienced in combat, not much for strategy massive breasts get in the way Perma-death if heroic or just
Range: Melee
Intelligence: high
Equipment on Hand: a mace
Phone
Ammo
Water Bottle
Food
Miscellaneous Items
Brief Bio/History*: Born on Alternia, Kadoor lived a relatively quite and peaceful life, as her status as a Jade Blood made her special and rare among the Troll populace. She formed a close bond with the Cerulean Blood Venera Aphros in her early years, later meeting and helping out the Olive Blood Pobeda Voyana. Then the world ended and she was sent to another dimension where she died, came back, met some humans, and created a new universe with them.
Brief Personality Description*: Kind and caring nearly to a fault, Kadoor is an extremely calm, confident, and positive woman. She’s a very forgiving person but never, ever mistake this mercy for weakness. When pushed far enough, her strength and will are indomitable. She loves sappy romance movies, a good book, her best friend Venera, and her dear Pobeda.
Note: We use VSBW stats. The links to the VSBW summary of information for each stat are given in the application.

Name: Venera Aphros
Species: Troll (Cerulean Blood, God-Tier)
Appearance: 5'9", 145lbs, grey skin, Cerulean/Cobolt blue eyes
Powers & Abilities: Flight, Conditional Immortality, can see the soul of others, expert bowman
Weaknesses: Can die forever if death is heroic or just, no sense of subtlety
Range: A few hundred feet with her bow
Intelligence: average
Equipment on Hand: Hunting Bow
Arrows
Phone
Ammo
Water Bottle
Food
Miscellaneous items
Brief Bio/History*: You already know all this shit.
Brief Personality Description*: Venera is a...... free spirit, to put it lightly. She is fiercly independent, sometimes needing to be practically bribed into doing things you want. She's also what one might call a party animal, always ready to just go crazy. Although generally kind, she can also be extremely vengeful against those who have wronged her in any way, and loves to destroy those who have incurred her wrath. She also loves to, uh, show some skin every once in a while. She's fiercly devoted to her closest friend, Kadoor.

Might change a few things on the apps later, rn I've basically just taken the OG apps for this RP and edited them in places.
Last edited by Trapoletanius on Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Love today and seize all tomorrows!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

The life of a single human being is worth a million times more than all the property of the richest man on earth. - Che Guevara

By striving to do the impossible, man has always achieved what is possible. Those who have cautiously done no more than they believed possible have never taken a single step forward. - Mikhail Bakunin

Europa Undivided
Minister

Founded: Jun 18, 2019

Postby Europa Undivided » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:51 am

Been thinking of returning with a clean slate, hi.
Protestant ~ RPer ~ House of RepresentaThieves ~ Worldbuilder ~ Filipino ~ Centrist ~ Pro-Life ~ Agent of Chaos ~ Discord: derangedtroglodyte ~ Good argument, however, I cast Testicular Torsion! ~ I fight for the glory of Super Earth and Stargate Command
“Those who cannot conceive Friendship as a substantive love but only as a disguise or elaboration of Eros betray the fact that they have never had a Friend." - C.S. Lewis
“War is cringe." - Moon Tzu, the Art of Peace

Europa Undivided
Minister

Postby Europa Undivided » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:36 am

Name: Zhelyasko Petrov/Agent Petrov
Universe of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe/OC
Species: Inhuman
Appearance:

Powers & Abilities:

Technokinesis: Zhelyasko is a powerful technopath capable of taking control of up to 10 different articles of mechanical or electronic machinery within 100 meters. However, more complicated machines take more time to be taken when being controlled for the first time, and sentient AI cannot be controlled as well.

He is also capable of hacking into networks and databases by using his powers on an access terminal. Zhelyasko is able to bond with a computer or terminal within 10 meters in order to access it. With this ability, he can override locked doors, lockdown a facility, scrounge government databases for information, and in some cases, black out a city's power grid. However, his control only lasts up to thirty minutes and reversible changes are reversed after that.

Weaknesses: Zhelyasko is vulnerable to sonic and EMP weapons as they disrupt his technokinetic abilities. He is also mostly human, and can still be killed with mundane means.
Attack Potency: Depends on what he has taken control of.
Speed: Human
Lifting Strength: Human
Striking Strength: Human
Durability: Human
Stamina:
Range: Depends on what machines he has controlled.
Intelligence: Genius level
Equipment on Hand: Zhelyasko is always followed by ten drones of his own making, and he may or may not be controlling them with his technokinesis. Five function as attack drones with modifiable capabilities, three are sensor drones (radar, thermal, and visual respectively) while two function primarily for defensive purposes via energy shield generators. He also uses ICER pistols and a pair of Desert Eagles for extra protection.

When they are not performing their primary functions, the drones are able to cloak from visual sensors.
Brief Bio/History*: Zhelyasko is an Inhuman from Sofía, Bulgaria. He lived a mostly normal life as an information technologist working in a telecom company until he ingested fish that had consumed Terrigen, which caused him to transform into an Inhuman with technokinetic abilities. Due to the subtle nature of his powers, neither HYDRA nor SHIELD were able to identify him until he defended a girl from being molested by killing the assailants with an eight wheeler truck that he controlled using his mind. This incident brought him to the attention of SHIELD, who sent an Inhuman agent to index him and possibly recruit him. Zhelyasko had always known the difference between SHIELD and HYDRA; he knew that he could trust the former. However, when he was in the middle of conversation with the Agent, HYDRA soldiers along with an enhanced asset stormed the building, intent on capturing them both. Zhelyasko fled alongside the agent; in the middle of the pursuit, he caused the hovering HYDRA aircraft to shut down and crash on the HYDRA squadron, saving both of them. Here, he further volunteered to join the secret organization, as he believed that one's special gift is best used when he is part of something bigger.

Three years later, he is in a mission in Greece alongside the Serbian telekinetic named Evgeni. They were tracking down an enhanced target when a rift appeared...
Brief Personality Description*: Zhelyasko is approachable, humorous, and is quite sweet, at least to his friends and acquaintances. He always thinks of his abilities as a gift from above to help others and to stop evil and corruption. However, Zhelyasko switches between his kindhearted nature and his dark side in a matter of minutes; he is fully capable of horrendous acts of torture and brutality if he finds those he cares about to be in danger. He does not enjoy bringing enormous pain to the enemy, but he doesn't regret it either.

Name: Evgeni Bikovic/Agent Bikovic
Universe of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe/OC
Species: Inhuman
Appearance:

Powers & Abilities:

Telekinesis: Evgeni is capable of lifting and manipulating non-biological objects in his line of sight. He cannot control any heavier than a combined weight of 200 kilograms.
Weaknesses: Evgeni is still human, and can be killed with mundane means.
Attack Potency: Athletic Human/Depends on his abilities
Speed: Athletic Human
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human
Striking Strength: Depends on abilities
Durability: Athletic Human
Stamina: Athletic Human
Range: Line of sight (telekinesis)
Intelligence: Above Average
Equipment on Hand:
Evgeni is equipped with a pair of SHIELD standard issue ICER pistols, along with at least a dozen knives that he keeps inside his coat. He also has spiked brass knuckles.
Brief Bio/History*: Evgeni is an Inhuman from Serbia. When he was a child, he suffered firsthand from the Yugoslav Wars; most of his family died from a bombing run and he was thus raised mostly by his grandparents.

As he grew up, Evgeni would have an unfulfilled life ridden with alcoholism and prostitutes. He contemplated suicide quite a few times, and attempted to do so when he was 27, only to be saved by the teleporting Inhuman named Gordon who brought him to the Inhuman haven of Afterlife. There, he would heal from his terrible life, and for the first time, he had a place he could truly call home.

After two years of evaluation, he was subjected to the Terrigen Mist, thereby unlocking telekinetic abilities. He did not participate in the war against SHIELD, as he never got the chance due to Jiaying's death. He would instead return to Belgrade, living a quiet life as an artist.

When Evgeni was 30, a Bulgarian Inhuman named Zhelyasko, knocked on his door. Zhelyasko offered Evgeni a chance to do much more good; Zhel further said that there are many others like them within the clandestine organization. Evgeni accepted, as he felt that he wasn't living life to the fullest.

Three years later, he and Zhelyasko are in a mission in Greece. That is, until a rift swallowed them both...
Brief Personality Description*: Evgeni is the silent type that often gives death stares to people that he finds slightly irritating. However, there is far more to him than that; he is actually a crybaby when in private. Evgeni is also a fierce fighter, and would be the last to break under torture or to submit to brainwashing. He is very defensive for his friends, and is sometimes seen as suicidal, if for their sakes.
Last edited by Europa Undivided on Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Protestant ~ RPer ~ House of RepresentaThieves ~ Worldbuilder ~ Filipino ~ Centrist ~ Pro-Life ~ Agent of Chaos ~ Discord: derangedtroglodyte ~ Good argument, however, I cast Testicular Torsion! ~ I fight for the glory of Super Earth and Stargate Command
“Those who cannot conceive Friendship as a substantive love but only as a disguise or elaboration of Eros betray the fact that they have never had a Friend." - C.S. Lewis

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:54 am

Europa Undivided wrote:---

Accepted

Europa Undivided
Minister

Postby Europa Undivided » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:13 pm

Name: S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division)
Universe of Origin: MCU
Number of Members: ~15,000 globally
Notable Members:
Zhelyasko Petrov
Evgeni Bikovic
Director Alphonso Mackenzie
Melinda May
Leo Fitz
Jemma Simmons
Daisy Johnson
Elena Rodriguez
Deke Shaw
Phil Coulson Chronicom LMD

Description of Faction's Tech, Powers, & Abilities: SHIELD is the second most technologically advanced entity on planet Earth, second only to the vibranium wielding Wakandans. Its aircraft are all cloak capable, including the two Helicarriers it still has in its disposal. SHIELD is yet to completely recover from its fall at the hands of HYDRA, but it has gained numerous enhanced assets ever since the Inhuman Outbreak, including Petrov and Bikovic.

One of its aircraft, Zephyr One, is capable of guided time travel, though it can only travel through critical launch windows in space and time.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:14 pm

Europa Undivided wrote:Name: S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division)
Universe of Origin: MCU
Number of Members: ~15,000 globally
Notable Members:
Zhelyasko Petrov
Evgeni Bikovic
Director Alphonso Mackenzie
Melinda May
Leo Fitz
Jemma Simmons
Daisy Johnson
Elena Rodriguez
Deke Shaw
Phil Coulson Chronicom LMD

Description of Faction's Tech, Powers, & Abilities: SHIELD is the second most technologically advanced entity on planet Earth, second only to the vibranium wielding Wakandans. Its aircraft are all cloak capable, including the two Helicarriers it still has in its disposal. SHIELD is yet to completely recover from its fall at the hands of HYDRA, but it has gained numerous enhanced assets ever since the Inhuman Outbreak, including Petrov and Bikovic.

One of its aircraft, Zephyr One, is capable of guided time travel, though it can only travel through critical launch windows in space and time.

Accepted

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:42 am

NS is acting up again.

EDIT: And the site fixes the issue. Making my earlier statement false.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse