NATION

PASSWORD

Kegyeleem: Magic and Realms [Medieval-Fantasy,OOC/mechanics]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:43 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Is my realm's land area too OP? I claimed 383-443, which is the entire forested peninsula Southeast of Raznakova along with the islands near its tip.

[This question is for Oppermenia, Dyllonia, and Andsed].

Well size does matter(That´s what she said!... I´m sorry.) And the provinces you claimed are small so I agree with Oppermenia here it passes just barely.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:44 pm

That joke died...
Also i am working on an app but it will take a minute
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:51 pm

Oppermenia wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Is my realm's land area too OP? I claimed 383-443, which is the entire forested peninsula Southeast of Raznakova along with the islands near its tip.

I’d say an average of 40 territories per realm is good, so I think you’re fine, but barely getting by with that, unless my colleagues think otherwise

South Raznakova wrote:I personally think its to OP, as its 60 provinces

Andsed wrote:

Well size does matter(That´s what she said!... I´m sorry.) And the provinces you claimed are small so I agree with Oppermenia here it passes just barely.

Okay, thanks for your input!

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:05 pm

Can't wait till the main story
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:16 pm

Could I take the farmland with the river around it between Suryak’s and SR’s territories?
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:27 pm

I think with all the realm applicants we have on here, I would say that might be enough realms. So, after I go through everything and sort everything out and all the realm applicants, then I think then we won't need any more realms after that. I think the ones we have and that have applied are plenty of realms (not even including the Nosewaganian Empire, the npc realm). I would still be accepting characters, though.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:44 pm

ok, because I have ideas for the third character I made.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Oppermenia wrote:I think with all the realm applicants we have on here, I would say that might be enough realms. So, after I go through everything and sort everything out and all the realm applicants, then I think then we won't need any more realms after that. I think the ones we have and that have applied are plenty of realms (not even including the Nosewaganian Empire, the npc realm). I would still be accepting characters, though.

Are you including Mersdon as one of those potential accepted realms? If not, I would be happy to donate some of my Northern lands to him so he can participate. He is a very good RPer and I do not want him to miss out.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:00 pm

I think he meant that he will not be accepting anymore applications for realms. So if you submitted an app before today then its fine. Mersdon submitted his earlier this week, all he needs to do is change his territories. If not he could RP his characters, he just won't have a realm.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:I think with all the realm applicants we have on here, I would say that might be enough realms. So, after I go through everything and sort everything out and all the realm applicants, then I think then we won't need any more realms after that. I think the ones we have and that have applied are plenty of realms (not even including the Nosewaganian Empire, the npc realm). I would still be accepting characters, though.

Are you including Mersdon as one of those potential accepted realms? If not, I would be happy to donate some of my Northern lands to him so he can participate. He is a very good RPer and I do not want him to miss out.

Everyone before that post I made will be accepted one way or another. I have to work out the claims over the weekend.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:15 pm

South Raznakova wrote:I think he meant that he will not be accepting anymore applications for realms. So if you submitted an app before today then its fine. Mersdon submitted his earlier this week, all he needs to do is change his territories. If not he could RP his characters, he just won't have a realm.

Oppermenia wrote:
Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Are you including Mersdon as one of those potential accepted realms? If not, I would be happy to donate some of my Northern lands to him so he can participate. He is a very good RPer and I do not want him to miss out.

Everyone before that post I made will be accepted one way or another. I have to work out the claims over the weekend.

Ok. Would you like some assistance in anything related to this RP?

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:42 pm

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:
South Raznakova wrote:I think he meant that he will not be accepting anymore applications for realms. So if you submitted an app before today then its fine. Mersdon submitted his earlier this week, all he needs to do is change his territories. If not he could RP his characters, he just won't have a realm.

Oppermenia wrote:Everyone before that post I made will be accepted one way or another. I have to work out the claims over the weekend.

Ok. Would you like some assistance in anything related to this RP?

Not at the moment, thank you. I’ll let you know if that changes
Don't underestimate us.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:12 pm

Character Name: Lolth Fangorn
Race/Ethnic Group: Drow
Appearance: She’s around 5’1, dark brown, almost black skin, bright purple eyes and white hair to her shoulders.
Personality: She’s an outgoing young woman but at the same time likes to study and gets very annoyed when her pursuit of magical knowledge is interrupted. She doesn’t forget grudges easily and can be a bit of a flirt.
Strengths and skills:
Magic Abilities: Warlock’s Curse
Eldritch Blast
Shapeshifting (To a spider, owl and bat)
Shadow manipulation and teleportation
Summon familiar
Archfiend’s Fire
Shield creation
Sigil drawing

Flaws and weaknesses: As a trainee sorcerer, she still has quite a bit of work to do and, she’s pretty much useless with healing magic. Dark magic is her forte oddly...she’s also impatient to advance her training.
Wealth and special possessions: She makes enough money to maintain a house in her village and live pretty comfortably for one person, and she conjures many creature comforts out of magic, although she stays with her master most of the time. She does have a ring given to her by her mother, enchanted to bolster her powers and create shields.
Biography: Lolth was born in a drow enclave as the fourth of eight siblings, she had an older brother, two older sisters, two younger brothers and a two younger sisters. Her mother was both a cloth-weaver and somebody who enchanted objects, and her father was a hunter and city scout/guard for the village they lived in. Her childhood was typical...noisy, but typical except for having to deal with the stigma around some of the world that all drow were evil beings. Sure, Lolth was proficient in dark magic but she didn’t think that made her evil exactly. Magic was only as good or evil as its user, and she had a love for magic at an early age. She determined to grow up to be a powerful sorcerer, and her parents found a teacher for her...Tarloth Zauviirn, an accomplished half-elf Wizard with a reputation for eccentricity. And his sister Baubira, a sorceress expert in abjuration and potions. When the young Lolth went through their tests, the siblings were impressed and agreed to take her on as their protege. She’s been traveling with them ever since.

Closest family and friends: Tanalla Fangorn (mother)
Rinnill Fangorn (father)
Tirza Fangorn (older sister)
Ivalo Fangorn (older sister)
Shandu Fangorn (older brother)
Evalyn Fangorn (younger sister)
Zharn Fangorn (younger brother)
Zemell Fangorn (younger brother)
Myfanwy Fangorn (younger sister)
Tarloth Zauviirn (teacher)
Baubira Zauviirn (teacher).
Realm: N/A
Powerful vassals: N/A
Liege-lord: None yet, but she hopes to maybe become s court sorcerer to a powerful ruler.
Affiliations: None
Additional Information: Her familiar is a spider, odd choice but they’re useful for bringing back news.
Last edited by Nuridia on Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:14 am

I will post another update for my roleplay application as soon as I can.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:06 am

Character Name: Kaiser Wilhelm Arcson
Race/Ethnic Group: Acrenian (Human, but i cant put Germanic so this will do.)
Appearance: Tall with blond hair and a scar that runs over his left eye. Muscular and imposing.
Personality: can come off as Cold-hearted. He is also Cunning, intelligent, demanding.
Strengths and skills: Military leadership, Tactics, controlling large crowds of people, Ruling an empire
Flaws and weaknesses: Quick to anger, poor diplomatic skills, impatient.
Wealth and special possessions: (Sum up the characters overall wealth and resources at their disposal and also give good descriptions of important unique or especially treasured possessions) Very rich. Has a hand in most of his empires mines and guilds. He has a Longsword he carries around that is rumored to be crafted by Dwarfs for the first ruler and has been passed dowm through the family for ages. The entire sword is made out of Black Iron and has sharp spikes on each edge that can break an opponents sword and cause untreatable wounds. It is said to give him a boost in endurance when he unsheaths it. He also carries a shield when he is in combat. The shield is rumored to give his soldiers a boost in moral and stamina for a limited time.
Biography: Grew up in the Arcson Royal family. At the time, his father, Charles Arcson, was a military commander and was a strict person with "Failure is not an option" as his motto. When Wilhelm (pronounced William in english) was 10, his mother passed away due to the Bubonic Plague. He grew even more cold when his soon-to-be bride died of pneumonia. He soon came to have the nickname Kalter Stahl, or Cold Steel in English. Eventually his father passed the reigns to him and he soon expanded his empire to terrifying regime it is now.
Closest family and friends:
Charles Arcson, 67, Father
Adrian Arcson, 34, Sister
Gunter Fitzgerald, 42, friend
Realm: The Holy Acren Empire, large, Mostly the working class. A few peasants here or there.
Powerful vassals: (if applicable, short summary only)?
Liege-lord: (if applicable)?
Affiliations: (List all groups among which your character has some rank or special standing. Groups can be churches, etc)
None

Realm Name: The Empire of Acren (This was before th Great Split)
Location/Territory claimed(check map): 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, and 241
Population: 17,000,000
Leader: Emperor Wilhelm Arcson
Ruling House (dynasty): House of Arcson
System of government: Right-Wing Monarchy
Culture(s): Acren
Religion(s): Christianity
Magic Tradition(s): Before each battle, a royal wizard puts a spell on the troops to give them improved stamina, strength, and intelligence.
Foreign policies/agendas: Only provide a hand if something will be given in return. Ensure the survival of the empire and expand the land.
Trade (Imports/exports/policies):
Imports: Lumber, Gold, Copper, coal
Exports: Iron, beer, Slave trade.
History: The Holy Acren Empire started out a small group of farmers, hunters, and ex-warriors who wanted to start a new world power. They worked of many years before they managed to establish a capital city. Soon they expanded their population from 245 to 1,350 and soon more and more land came under their rule. They were all lead by the great Alexander Arcson, who established his authority with his great military forces and great wealth. Many years passes and soon the empire grew larger still. Now they look to establishing complete control over the region.
Additional Information:(anything else you want to say?) They have great military, and have already discovered that long bows are better then crossbows. They also use barbed arrows as to cause maximum damage.
(EDIT: I am on mobile so if you see an error like my population being 70K, which SR Told me about, please let me know. Its hard to type with this damned phone)
Last edited by South Acren on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

The National Dominion of Hungary
Minister

Founded: May 31, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The National Dominion of Hungary » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:15 am

I think I'll have to recuse myself from this sadly, feel free to open up the territory I reserved for new applicants.

Plotek i medialnych bredni nie daj sobie wmówić,
Codziennie się rozwijaj i nie daj się ogłupić,
Atakowi propagandy stawiaj czoło dzielnie,
Nie daj sobą sterować i myśl samodzielnie.

Mass Effect Andromeda is a solid 7/10. Deal with it.

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:28 am

RIP dude.
I have a question, how do the territory claims work? I see two different maps.
Last edited by South Acren on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:57 am

South Acren wrote:RIP dude.
I have a question, how do the territory claims work? I see two different maps.

well if you click on the top link you will see a map with numbered provinces. We use these numbers to claim provinces.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:57 am

Everyone, I am going to start updating things today and sorting things out. In terms of realms, the Empire of Acren I think is the last one I will be accepting since we have more than enough realms to make an rp. I'll still accept characters after that. Once we have a good realms list and character roster, I will with Dyllonia's counsel make an app for the npc realm Nosewagania and then (possibly closing signups) put up the IC.
I've gotta say, over the week, this has been overwhelming. So many apps to look through, but this is awesome. That means people are very interested in this rp, and I cannot thank you all enough for the support. With that said, I'll get on to reviewing the rest of these apps.
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:03 am

Oppermenia wrote:Everyone, I am going to start updating things today and sorting things out. In terms of realms, the Empire of Acren I think is the last one I will be accepting since we have more than enough realms to make an rp. I'll still accept characters after that. Once we have a good realms list and character roster, I will with Dyllonia's counsel make an app for the npc realm Nosewagania and then (possibly closing signups) put up the IC.
I've gotta say, over the week, this has been overwhelming. So many apps to look through, but this is awesome. That means people are very interested in this rp, and I cannot thank you all enough for the support. With that said, I'll get on to reviewing the rest of these apps.

Sounds great! :-D

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:04 am

Your so happy...
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:24 am

South Acren wrote:Your so happy...

Because it seems this thread will be successful.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:29 am

Mersdon wrote:Could I take the farmland with the river around it between Suryak’s and SR’s territories?

Yes, you can, if it's not already claimed.
Don't underestimate us.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:31 am

tag

EDIT: what is the most up to date map?

APP incoming, please reserve 51-66
Last edited by Dentali on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:38 am

Dentali wrote:tag

EDIT: what is the most up to date map?

APP incoming, please reserve 51-66

Another player applied for those territories, just to let you know.
I would discuss claims with Benuty.
Don't underestimate us.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse