NATION

PASSWORD

Kegyeleem: Magic and Realms [Medieval-Fantasy,OOC/mechanics]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:20 am

Thanks guys, same for y'all!

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:42 pm

Hello. I ask all accepted applicants of this rp who haven't made introductory posts to please do so just to introduce their realms and their characters. Pretty soon, Chapter 1 will conclude and start Chapter 2. If you can't then that's fine, just make sure that in your first posts in the rp at all that you at least introduce our realm and characters to give some background and understanding.
Last edited by Oppermenia on Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:37 pm

Ahem … so, it's a new year and everything, so maybe it's a good new time to post! <HINT>
Nah, I'm jk but I hope we can post and get through the storylines
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:05 pm

Hey bois, is it okay if I switch out one of my characters (Simeon Dahrozi, the magician) for another character (Chief Isaiah of the Donut Tribe)?

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:10 am

Persia-Kebabistan wrote:Hey bois, is it okay if I switch out one of my characters (Simeon Dahrozi, the magician) for another character (Chief Isaiah of the Donut Tribe)?

If you want. You don't have to switch characters out, though. We are being more flexible on the characters limit. If you want to add another character, you may make another application. Just so long as you are able to keep track of the characters, and it doesn't get too crazy and out of control and/or gives you an unfair advantage.
Don't underestimate us.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:12 am

Oh, and by the way, everyone, this rp hasn't been active for a while. However, it is not dead. I promise you that. I will not let this die. So long as this as more story to tell, this will not die, I promise you that. It's just that at least I haven't been active in a while because I actually have a life now, unlike before.
Don't underestimate us.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:55 pm

Oppermenia wrote:Oh, and by the way, everyone, this rp hasn't been active for a while. However, it is not dead. I promise you that. I will not let this die. So long as this as more story to tell, this will not die, I promise you that. It's just that at least I haven't been active in a while because I actually have a life now, unlike before.

Yeah sorry for my inactivity the whole surgery and my recovery has made it hard for me to post but I will try to get one up soon.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:18 pm

Still a WIP, should be finished sometime tonight or tomorrow

Three Mages Of The Eduon College

Character Name: Adept Siona Willun
Race/Ethnic Group: Doesnt know, was adopted and raised by a caravan of Rosha, a nomadic human culture.
Appearance:

Personality: Intelligent, calm, cool and collected. Siona is a loner at heart, and tends to keep to herself. Though she keeps to herself, she is however very fond of humanity as a whole, and is strongly against needless cruelty or violence. She holds no ill will to any races, despite her quiet, and withdrawn personality is a kind person at heart, and does what she can to try and make the world a better place.
Strengths and skills: Siona is a talented fighter. She is skilled in swordsmanship, but her real talents lie in magic. Siona is an accomplished mage, with a strong knowledge in summoning and destruction magic. Though she is by no means a master, she is closer to it than most her age have ever gotten.
Magic Abilities: Siona is a highly skilled mage, and would be considered by many to be a prodigy. She is particularly adept at summoning, Dream Walking, and is fairly competent at forms of destruction magic, with an affinity for ice and wind magics. She has signed many contracts with spirits from beyond the pale so that she can summon them, with the most notable being ravens (her familiar) a spirit who she helped named Missits, a spectral wolf with a snarky attitude, and a mist wraith who takes the appearance of an elegant but tattered woman of the aristocracy. Her most notable summon however is known as Aern Geoth, or the Damned Lord, a dangerous spirit who had returned to the world of the living and who Siona sealed and bound to her soul before he could do any real damage. Now he serves her.
Flaws and weaknesses: Many feel that Siona is very intense, and though she is very intelligent she is often a little to confidant in herself. She see's herself as occupying a moral and intellectual pedestal, and that she is unassailable form her position. This causes her to be very stubborn, unwilling to see the error in her ways if she makes a mistake, and often to confidant in her own abilities, as talented as she may be. Furthermore, her intensity and passion can make her equally hard to work with, as she can drown out any other opinions with her own drive for perfection.
Wealth and special possessions: - Iron Short Sword
- A steel dagger
- A few lockpicks
- Roughspun pants
- white cotton shirt
- Black silk cloak, with gold trimmings.
- x3 Changes of clothes
- Bronze earring
- x15 Coins
- Fine leather boots. (Now less fine, from all the walking Siona does.)
- Master Ias Alachi's Book of Spells (book)
- The Places Beyond, Studies Of The Wandering Sphere's And The Heavenly Bodies (book)
- The Book Of Shadows (Book)
- Jashe Miskatsonik's Book Of Creatures (Book)
- Wraith Scroll (Has the summoning spell for a wraith inside.)
- Raven Scroll (Contains Siona's contract with the Ravens, allowing her to summon them)
- Scroll Of Snow (Allows Siona to summon a blizzard from the north.)
- Writ of sealing (The sealed soul of an undead warlord from ancient times)
- Scroll of the Spirit (Allows Siona to summon a friendly spirit, who she has singed a contract with)
- Wolf scroll (A scroll that allows Siona to summon a spectral wolf)
- Bag of salt (for some spells.)
- Rabbits foot.
Biography:
Closest family and friends: The Maadran Family (The family that raised Siona.)
Stalyich Calashi (23, A College mage Adept along with Lanren and Siona. Easy going, laid back and sweet, Stalyich however has a strong sense of justice, he studies hard at destruction magic in the hopes of one day becoming a battle mage and being able to travel the world righting wrongs.)
Lanren Maerny (23, a College mage Adept and student along with Stalyich and Siona currently working on achieving the rank of Master. Matched only in intensity by Siona, but far more freewheeling than her counterpoint, Lanren likes to view herself as Siona's rival as much as her friend, and see's their adventures as a way to achieve the title of Master.)
Affiliations: Eduon College Of The Mages: A fifth year student and Adept in the College, currently working towards becoming a Master Mage.
Additional Information:

Character Name: Adept Stalyich Calashi
Race/Ethnic Group:
Appearance:

Personality:
Strengths and skills:
Magic Abilities: (if magic-user, otherwise delete)
Flaws and weaknesses:
Wealth and special possessions: (Sum up the characters overall wealth and resources at their disposal and also give good descriptions of important unique or especially treasured possessions)
Biography:
Closest family and friends: (Names, age, relation, single-sentence summary)
Realm: (Name, size, subjects)(if ruler, otherwise delete)
Powerful vassals: (if applicable, short summary only)
Liege-lord: (if applicable)
Affiliations: (List all groups among which your character has some rank or special standing. Groups can be churches, knightly orders, (secret) societies or anything in the like)
Additional Information: (anything else you want to say?)

Character Name: Adept Lanren Maerny
Race/Ethnic Group:
Appearance:

Personality:
Strengths and skills:
Magic Abilities: (if magic-user, otherwise delete)
Flaws and weaknesses:
Wealth and special possessions: (Sum up the characters overall wealth and resources at their disposal and also give good descriptions of important unique or especially treasured possessions)
Biography:
Closest family and friends: (Names, age, relation, single-sentence summary)
Realm: (Name, size, subjects)(if ruler, otherwise delete)
Powerful vassals: (if applicable, short summary only)
Liege-lord: (if applicable)
Affiliations: (List all groups among which your character has some rank or special standing. Groups can be churches, knightly orders, (secret) societies or anything in the like)
Additional Information: (anything else you want to say?)
Last edited by The Twelve Isles on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of the Federation Of Isles.

The Lamplighter will return in times of Blight.
When you are lost in darkness, search for the light.

"The crown and whales will always provide."

Emperor Tyrus Willun The Conqueror.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:19 pm

Character Name: Chief Isaiah Donut.
Race/Ethnic Group: Donut.
Appearance: Like this but with a top hat.
Personality: Charismatic, selfless, devoted to the welfare of the Donut Tribe.
Strengths and skills: He is very good at keeping the tribe safe and is inspirational.
Magic Abilities: He is very skilled in magic. However, donut magic is somewhat different from human magic, so from a human perspective, he is above-average but not exceptional. This is why he was only able to make a small part of his island habitable for his tribe rather than the entire island being safe.
Flaws and weaknesses: Due to being a walking and talking donut, species on his island (referred to as Isaiah Adashi by people from Kharqorin) do not take him seriously. He is also not aware of the world beyond his island, so he is unprepared for encounters with foreigners.
Wealth and special possessions: He controls an area in the center of his island which is rich in resources like food and water. However, the tribe is not rich by outside standards since they were nomadic until recently.
Biography: Isaiah was born into a tribe called the Donut Tribe 32 years ago. His tribe lives on an island between Kharqorin and the Southern Carinthian Islands (the island is not shown on the map). The Donut Tribe controls a small area in the center of the island which is kept habitable through Donut Magic (note: the magic is not strong enough to make it completely safe for the tribe, so they have many weapons to deter predators). Isaiah learned the ways of Donut Magic, and at the age of 28, he became the new Chief of the Donut Tribe. Through his leadership skills, he was able to keep the tribe safe and prosperous.
Closest family and friends: David Donut and Mary Donut are his parents. The tribe considers itself as one big family, so everyone has the same last name and the title of Chief is not an inherited title.
Realm: He is the Chief of the Donut Tribe, which has 500 members. However, he does not control a formal realm, as the Donut Tribe is still in a slow transition from a nomadic hunter-gatherer lifestyle to a sedentary lifestyle.
Powerful vassals: None.
Liege-lord: None.
Affiliations: Donut Tribe.
Additional Information: Though the Donut Tribe is unaware of the outside world, they had one encounter with it. Shortly after Isaiah became Chief, a traveler from Kharqorin had become lost and was shipwrecked on the island for a few days. He noticed the Donut Tribe and was surprised by the fact that they were talking donuts (donuts are a traditional food in Kharqorin). They did not know they were bieng watched. After hearing them talk about Chief Isaiah, he felt he was going mad and sailed back to Kharqorin. When he told the Kharqorins about the Donut Tribe and how it was led by a donut named Isaiah, the people felt it to not be true, but they named it Isaiah Adashi (Isaiah Island) in jest. It eventually evolved into a legend, albeit one not taken seriously.

The Donut Tribe does not know about the rest of the world, believing their island is all that there is. As a result, they are not as inclined towards dominating the world, believing it to be small. Their island is about the size of Bouvet Island in the real world. The island is mostly covered in forest, though there is a large clearing in the island center where the Donut Tribe lives.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:52 pm

Andsed wrote:
Oppermenia wrote:Oh, and by the way, everyone, this rp hasn't been active for a while. However, it is not dead. I promise you that. I will not let this die. So long as this as more story to tell, this will not die, I promise you that. It's just that at least I haven't been active in a while because I actually have a life now, unlike before.

Yeah sorry for my inactivity the whole surgery and my recovery has made it hard for me to post but I will try to get one up soon.

Yeah, no, that’s perfectly fine. I know how much life can get in the way of these things. Life always comes first.
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:39 pm

This is just to let everyone know that Suryak's nation has ceased to exist, so he may not be posting anymore. Hopefully he will come back, but if he chooses not to then I am sure that me and everyone else who has RPed with him in the past is disappointed to see him go.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:01 pm

South Raznakova wrote:This is just to let everyone know that Suryak's nation has ceased to exist, so he may not be posting anymore. Hopefully he will come back, but if he chooses not to then I am sure that me and everyone else who has RPed with him in the past is disappointed to see him go.

Oh, so that's what Sheboyganite was referring to in the GWOTC 5 OOC thread!

Anyways,

[Pays respects to my boi Suryak].

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:48 pm

I have introduced all of my characters now.

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:58 pm

South Raznakova wrote:This is just to let everyone know that Suryak's nation has ceased to exist, so he may not be posting anymore. Hopefully he will come back, but if he chooses not to then I am sure that me and everyone else who has RPed with him in the past is disappointed to see him go.

Damn... He was one of the few allies i actually didn't actually have a plot agai- Ahem May he rest in peace.
Last edited by South Acren on Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:10 pm

nice to see you've come back. Its been awhile.
Last edited by South Raznakova on Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not underestimate us. Although we do not wish war with anyone, and we will approach you with friendship and kindness, if you are hostile, if you attack or betray us, we will wipe even the memory of you out of existence. That is a promise, and we keep our promises.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:15 pm

Btw all posts SU might make are voided
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:22 am

ok

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:47 pm

South Raznakova wrote:nice to see you've come back. Its been awhile.

It has. Been working on irl things as well as NS. I now have two puppets, one of which can rival the USSR in communism and another which is Democratic.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:20 pm

nice

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:02 am

Pretty soon, Chapter 2 will begin. Sorry it took so long, there was just some story I needed to get through before chapter 2 started, and it unfortunately took a while.
Don't underestimate us.

South Raznakova
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby South Raznakova » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:10 pm

its fine, I think everyone has been pretty busy.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:29 pm

Chapter 2 of Kegyeleem: Magic and Realms has officially begun! I get many are busy, so don't feel obligated to post. Please, though, make a post if you're up to it and enrich the storyline!
Don't underestimate us.

Persia-Kebabistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Persia-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:59 pm

I won't be posting much as I am taking a break from NS (I logged in to stop this nation from CTEing).

South Acren
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:59 pm

I would post, but i dont really have any ideas to use as IC posts so...kinda like writers block.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Dyllonia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:04 pm

NEW FACTION : THE POLARIC ORDER

The Polaric Order is an organization within Nosewagania that serves as a vigilante type faction that enforced religious and political laws over the empire. MORE INFORMATION WILL BE ADDED LATER

Character Name: Nacheal Buluru
Race/Ethnic Group: Dyllonic Sakatian
Appearance: Average height but low in weight. Short brown hair with hazel eyes. Most commonly seen in robes of the Polaric Order.
Personality: Young and strongly ambitious with devout loyalty to the Nosewaganian empire despite his home region's rebellious history. Very hesitant when carrying out specific tasks but works hard until that point. Hateful towards his own family and home.
Strengths and skills: His hard work and ambitions character gives him the determination he needs to carry out his objectives. He is an apprentice with the mace/club and the a learner of the shield.
Magic Abilities: Knowledge of spells to enhance his own supplies and armor.
Flaws and weaknesses: Very young and gullible. His hesitation to carry out tasks involving death make him vulnerable in those situations. His pride and ambitions however prevent him from adapting from a stubborn mindset.
Wealth and special possessions: (Sum up the characters overall wealth and resources at their disposal and also give good descriptions of important unique or especially treasured possessions) Carries a mace and a rounded shield.
Biography: Nacheal Buluru was born in the Buluru family of Dyllonia. The Bulurus are a powerful merchant dynasty in Dyllonia and provide most of its income. Nacheal was born from Dimitri and Weis Buluru as their third son. Nacheal was encouraged to carry out the family business and become a traveling diplomat and merchant, but Nacheal was less then optimistic about the job. Nacheal aspired to be a renown knight who fought for his honor and for Nosewagania. This of course led to conflict between Nacheal and his family, Nacheal always refused jobs his father demanded he take part in.
This conflict rose further when Nacheal was 19 years of age. As Imperator Dyllonus, leader of Dyllonia, and Dimitri began speaking about rebellion against the Empire but realizing it would be impossible. Nacheal was horrified to see his family so adverse to the empire he loved and stormed out of Dyllongrad, disowning his family. Nacheal traveled out of Dyllongrad where he met up with a young man 23 years of age named "Andjour" who was part of an organization called "The Polaric Order" and invited Nacheal to join. He gladly did hoping to serve his empire there. To this day Nacheal is a proud member of the organization.
Closest family and friends: (Names, age, relation, single-sentence summary) The Buluru Family (disowned) and the Polaric Order.
Liege-lord: Emperor Horcegus II, Keeper Ruth of the Polaric Order
Affiliations: (List all groups among which your character has some rank or special standing. Groups can be churches, knightly orders, (secret) societies or anything in the like) The Polaric Order
Additional Information: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1166905
Last edited by Dyllonia on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain of The Devils Castle

Think of me, think of me waking
Silent and resigned
Imagine me trying too hard
To put you from my mind

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse